Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+63
Regular
Heartbeer
AlfaT8
PapaDragon
Dima
KomissarBojanchev
Vann7
Cyberspec
ult
cracker
Zivo
Cyrus the great
Bolt
sheytanelkebir
Karl Haushofer
Bidoul
Walther von Oldenburg
victor1985
Godric
coolieno99
d_taddei2
Solncepek
Book.
BKP
Cowboy's daughter
Prince Darling
whir
zg18
Airbornewolf
ultron
Kyo
GarryB
Neutrality
par far
auslander
Werewolf
iraqidabab
Siempre_Leal
Khepesh
Project Canada
flamming_python
Hachimoto
x_54_u43
Stealthflanker
jhelb
wilhelm
Shadåw
franco
mack8
medo
Akula971
George1
Erk
Monarchist
KoTeMoRe
Morpheus Eberhardt
magnumcromagnon
NationalRus
HUNTER VZLA
OminousSpudd
max steel
Rodinazombie
JohninMK
67 posters

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #3

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #3

Post  Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:20 pm

Militarov wrote:Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #3 - Page 19 CRmvZtTWoAErSeM

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #3 - Page 19 CRmvaOuWwAED8DU

"Another Russian drone shot down (emm...where is the damage O.o), this time by rebels in Qarassi S. Aleppo Syria"

Source: https://twitter.com/Conflicts/status/655749399725797376

And here i found the video from which this shots were taken.

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #3

Post  Werewolf Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:23 pm

So like i have expected it went out of fuel and parachuted.

Post  Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:28 pm

Werewolf wrote:So like i have expected it went out of fuel and parachuted.

Most likely yeah. Or had some malfunction, but shot down, naaa.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:32 pm

Militarov wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:So like i have expected it went out of fuel and parachuted.

Most likely yeah. Or had some malfunction, but shot down, naaa.

IF that is what NATO weapons do on damage then we can send MiG-21 in mass and have no worries... Laughing
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:51 pm

And what do we see at 1:45 ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUh-XkTDy9g&feature=youtu.be

Drone is in English. So who knows?
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:54 pm

franco wrote:And what do we see at 1:45 ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUh-XkTDy9g&feature=youtu.be

Was posted already, Mi-28NE.
    ultron

Post  ultron Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:46 pm

There are reports of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Turkey buying MANPADS from Russia hating Eastern European countries like Ukraine and Croatia to send to terrorists in Syria.

https://twitter.com/Net_News_Global/status/655831640837660672
    par far

Post  par far Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:00 am

ultron wrote:There are reports of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Turkey buying MANPADS from Russia hating Eastern European countries like Ukraine and Croatia to send to terrorists in Syria.

We don't know how trustworthy this source is but if it is true Russia should start arming the Houthis in Yemen and PKK in Turkey.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:03 am

ultron wrote:There are reports of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Turkey buying MANPADS from Russia hating Eastern European countries like Ukraine and Croatia to send to terrorists in Syria.

Ukraine i can understand but Croatia has reduced its stock to barefoot level. Less than 1500 Strela2M's. While I was very disappointed they sold surplus ammo and weapons to Saudi Arabia, this time they can't say they were duped.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:08 am

KoTeMoRe wrote:

Ukraine i can understand but Croatia has reduced its stock to barefoot level. Less than 1500 Strela2M's. While I was very disappointed they sold surplus ammo and weapons to Saudi Arabia, this time they can't say they were duped.

Well the newly elected president of Croatia, grabcrotchass or whatever her name is, is the biggest prostitute for NATO that's ever been elected, so this is not a surprise to me.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:11 am

magnumcromagnon wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:

Well the newly elected president of Croatia, grabcrotchass or whatever her name is, is the biggest prostitute for NATO that's ever been elected, so this is not a surprise to me.

Let's see, this will only get more high alititude smart bombs on them moderates...

It's the Igla-S from Ukropistan that pisses me off. Those are absolute cockblockers.

Last edited by KoTeMoRe on Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:12 am

Manpads are no issue for Russian jets. but helicopters yes. Maybe Russia needs to concentrate on as to where the supplies are coming from, and bomb the positions when they are on the move, much like Israel has done in the past.
    zg18
    zg18

Post  zg18 Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:14 am

magnumcromagnon wrote:Well the newly elected president of Croatia, grabcrotchass or whatever her name is, is the biggest prostitute for NATO that's ever been elected, so this is not a surprise to me.

True , i`m ashamed of her , fat-ass buffoon presiding the country.
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:16 am

KoTeMoRe wrote:There are reports of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Turkey buying MANPADS from Russia hating Eastern European countries like Ukraine and Croatia to send to terrorists in Syria.

How are they going to deliver them? The only way I see is through the Turkish border. Delivering these things is a recipe for disaster. There are several factions fighting eachother in Syria. So let's assume these MANPADs do get through to the FSA. Are the Turks really this dumb to not consider for a moment all sorts of backdoor deals? I'm thinking about a scenarion in which some MANPADs get into Kurdish hands and we start seeing F-16s falling out of the sky.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:18 am

Neutrality wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:There are reports of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Turkey buying MANPADS from Russia hating Eastern European countries like Ukraine and Croatia to send to terrorists in Syria.

How are they going to deliver them? The only way I see is through the Turkish border. Delivering these things is a recipe for disaster. There are several factions fighting eachother in Syria. So let's assume these MANPADs do get through to the FSA. Are the Turks really this dumb to not consider for a moment all sorts of backdoor deals? I'm thinking about a scenarion in which some MANPADs get into Kurdish hands and we start seeing F-16s falling out of the sky.

Good point, in other news the Pukrainians are getting pathetic. The Pukrainian weekly "New Times" publishes glowing account of great life under ISIL:

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #3 - Page 19 CRn2YsCWIAAfl66
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:20 am

Neutrality wrote:

Jordan, Turkey, Israeli occupied Golan. Kurds don't need backdoor deals, PKK guys are eager to blow anything with a turkish flag and roundel out of the sky, so yeah Russian supplies against "ISIS" without a problem.
    max steel
    max steel

Post  max steel Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:35 am

ISIS Fighters Cut Off Beards And Run Away As Russia, Iran Close In

unshaven unshaven lol1
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:43 am

KoTeMoRe wrote:Jordan, Turkey, Israeli occupied Golan. Kurds don't need backdoor deals, PKK guys are eager to blow anything with a turkish flag and roundel out of the sky, so yeah Russian supplies against "ISIS" without a problem.

Israel, seriously? First of all, they are closely coordinating with the Russians. I think the most important question, to any party considering delivering MANPADs, is how the Russians will retaliate if they find who the source is.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:54 am

Neutrality wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:Jordan, Turkey, Israeli occupied Golan. Kurds don't need backdoor deals, PKK guys are eager to blow anything with a turkish flag and roundel out of the sky, so yeah Russian supplies against "ISIS" without a problem.

Israel, seriously? First of all, they are closely coordinating with the Russians. I think the most important question, to any party considering delivering MANPADs, is how the Russians will retaliate if they find who the source is.

Israel was supporting them, until Russia offered a better deal to Israel. Basically Russia gave Israel an "offer you couldn't refuse", a 2-pronged 'hard-power'/'soft-power' deal. Hard power: Russia basically gave Israel a strong guarantee that they'll use their power and influence to keep the very formidable Hezbollah party's military wing (defeated the IDF on 2 different occasions on the battlefield) from reaching Israel's borders....and Soft Power: Russia has offered to help develop pipelines from Israel's mega-gas field 'Leviathan' and to ship it to Southern European markets.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:55 am

max steel wrote:ISIS Fighters Cut Off Beards And Run Away As Russia, Iran Close In

unshaven unshaven lol1

ISIS transvestites lol:

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #3 - Page 19 CRloFMSWIAAXN26

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #3 - Page 19 CRlmXJ4UsAAtcrk
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:57 am

Neutrality wrote:
    Militarov wrote:"Britain should join airstrikes in Syria and not be "diverted" by the "worrying" risk of a clash with Russian forces, the Defence Secretary has said. Michael Fallon said there was an "inescapable logic" to extending UK military action across the border from Iraq in its fight against Islamic State (IS). He also accused Russian President Vladimir Putin of "prolonging" the bloodshed in Syria by supporting President Bashar Assad's regime. Asked about the risk of a collision or accidental clash with Mr Putin's forces, he told the BBC's Andrew Marr Show: "I am worried. "When you have this activity you have on the Turkish border, which is a NATO border ... you have seen incursions into Turkish airspace." But he added: "I don't think we should let Russia divert us for a moment from our focus against Isil (IS). "Don't let us forget that Isil beheaded British hostages, they were behind the slaughter of 30 British holidaymakers on a beach in Tunisia." Mr Fallon reiterated the Government's commitment to holding a fresh Commons vote on Syria bombing raids, saying: "Isil (IS) is run from northeast Syria where Assad has not been in control for a couple of years."

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #3 - Page 19 RAF-Tornado-GR4-008

Source: http://news.sky.com/story/1571655/fallon-uk-must-strike-syria-despite-russia-fears

I don't know why but after reading that I am pissed off. Our spineless and gutless politicians would rather stand on the sidelines and insult the other guy who's doing the dirty work while also accusing him of all sorts of bullshit (i.e. Russia). If this fucking coward had determination his country would've joined the fight against ISIS a long time ago.

"He also accused Russian President Vladimir Putin of "prolonging" the bloodshed in Syria by supporting President Bashar Assad's regime". Honestly, what the F U C K is that supposed to mean? Perhaps I should interpret this as Great Britain shedding tears over dead terrorists?

Good ole' Colonel Blimp hypocrisy from the pig-f*cker Cameron:

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #3 - Page 19 CRmv_5zWoAEPR3G

Post  Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:57 am

KoTeMoRe wrote:

They are dropping Strela from service for some years now, only Igla 1E shall remain and they want to obtain Stinger or Mistral to suplement them.

Post  Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:02 am

Neutrality wrote:

Some of weapons that Saudis bought in Croatia were shipped though Jordan, and some that US obtained for Kurds were airdropped.
    max steel
    max steel

Post  max steel Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:10 am

magnumcromagnon wrote:
    Neutrality wrote:

Israel was supporting them, until Russia offered a better deal to Israel. Basically Russia gave Israel an "offer you couldn't refuse", a 2-pronged 'hard-power'/'soft-power' deal. Hard power: Russia basically gave Israel a strong guarantee that they'll use their power and influence to keep the very formidable Hezbollah party's military wing (defeated the IDF on 2 different occasions on the battlefield) from reaching Israel's borders....and Soft Power: Russia has offered to help develop pipelines from Israel's mega-gas field 'Leviathan' and to ship it to Southern European markets.

any evidence on Leviathan shipment to european markets commitment ? How will they cross it if Syria is against it .
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:21 am

max steel wrote:
    magnumcromagnon wrote:
    Neutrality wrote:

any evidence on Leviathan shipment to european markets commitment ? How will they cross it if Syria is against it .
    AFAIK any deal if reached by Israel/Russia, as opposed to their nebulous public statements, is still very secret so any discussion of a 'pipeline' is probably speculative. Given the influence that Iran will have in Syria when this is over, I would have thought that Israel had no chance of any deal.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:35 am