Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+59
Strizh
x_54_u43
Kimppis
Rodinazombie
Project Canada
Bolt
Cucumber Khan
Siempre_Leal
OminousSpudd
Heartbeer
Monarchist
Cyberspec
Walther von Oldenburg
Stealthflanker
Algerian Major
VARGR198
Akula971
Zivo
marat
victor1985
zorobabel
Prince Darling
NationalRus
Manov
franco
Morpheus Eberhardt
Neutrality
ult
Book.
GarryB
d_taddei2
mack8
ultron
Shadåw
higurashihougi
ExBeobachter1987
Dima
Flyboy77
Vann7
iraqidabab
TheArmenian
max steel
flamming_python
Werewolf
Solncepek
medo
zg18
ShahryarHedayatiSHBA
Max Italy
par far
magnumcromagnon
sepheronx
KoTeMoRe
Khepesh
PapaDragon
JohninMK
mutantsushi
George1
HUNTER VZLA
63 posters

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1

ultron

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 18 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1

Post  ultron Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:01 am

Russia is loser of cold war. As a loser, like Germany and Japan, Russia has no right to bomb. Russia needs permission from the US to bomb. The US will never approve of that.
    Zivo
    Zivo

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 18 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1

Post  Zivo Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:07 am

ultron wrote:Russia is loser of cold war. As a loser, like Germany and Japan, Russia has no right to bomb. Russia needs permission from the US to bomb. The US will never approve of that.

Apparently not, seeing as how the cold war is still on. Rolling Eyes
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:11 am

Your are aware you are talking to flagship victory. Whom was banned.

Post  Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:18 am

ultron wrote:Russia is loser of cold war. As a loser, like Germany and Japan, Russia has no right to bomb. Russia needs permission from the US to bomb. The US will never approve of that.

Georgia? 2008? War...bombs..tanks...jets... Crimea overtaking? Both were i assume blessed by US Senate?
    Cyberspec
    Cyberspec

Post  Cyberspec Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:20 am

sepheronx wrote:Your are aware you are talking to flagship victory. Whom was banned.

I thought he sounded familiar....didn't realise he was banned
    mack8
    mack8

Post  mack8 Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:25 am

Militarov wrote:

Georgia? 2008? War...bombs..tanks...jets... Crimea overtaking? Both were i assume blessed by US Senate?

The loser posted the exact same thing, word for word on keypubs. Also he's trolling about on pakdef. Good to hear FV was eventually banned, hopefully his other aliases will share the same fate. Must be some "organization" (likely from Virginia somewhere) behind all these troll accounts, i can't see how a real person can spend so much time on the computer and spill so much crap every day...

Post  Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:28 am

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 18 CP4AOB2WgAAds8H

SAA soldier operating Kornet.
    ultron

Post  ultron Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:36 am

mack8 wrote:
    Militarov wrote:

The loser posted the exact same thing, word for word on keypubs. Also he's trolling about on pakdef. Good to hear FV was eventually banned, hopefully his other aliases will share the same fate. Must be some "organization" (likely from Virginia somewhere) behind all these troll accounts, i can't see how a real person can spend so much time on the computer and spill so much crap every day...

That was a war between Russia and Georgia. There is no war between Russia and jihadists in Syria.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:41 am

Militarov wrote:Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 18 CP4AOB2WgAAds8H

This thing is making waves baby...lol1

Kornet Akbar indeed !!! thumbsup
    ultron

Post  ultron Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:48 am

Militarov wrote:Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 18 CP4AOB2WgAAds8H

Woohoo. Thermobaric ones will demolish those jihadi fags in a flash, no pun intended. cheers
    ultron

Post  ultron Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:50 am

mack8 wrote:The loser posted the exact same thing, word for word on keypubs. Also he's trolling about on pakdef. Good to hear FV was eventually banned, hopefully his other aliases will share the same fate. Must be some "organization" (likely from Virginia somewhere) behind all these troll accounts, i can't see how a real person can spend so much time on the computer and spill so much crap every day...

I'm actually pro Russia. I'm sick and tired of Putin's weakness. Russia has great power. It is unfortunate Russia has a weak leader. Hope the next president will be a good one. You can think of me as Strelkov type. cheers Hoping Strelkov runs for president in 2018. Yes We Can!
    OminousSpudd
    OminousSpudd

Post  OminousSpudd Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:16 am

ultron wrote:I'm actually pro Russia. I'm sick and tired of Putin's weakness. Russia has great power. It is unfortunate Russia has a weak leader. Hope the next president will be a good one. You can think of me as Strelkov type. cheers Hoping Strelkov runs for president in 2018. Yes We Can!

Blah de blah "Putin weak" blah blah "Strelkov for Pres 2k18." At least change your manufactured tune slightly eh, FlagshipHaushofferUltron?
    ultron

Post  ultron Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:32 am

How on earth did SAA get British rifles? From Russia?

http://spioenkop.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/syrian-special-forces-spotted-with.html

Post  Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:49 am

ultron wrote:How on earth did SAA get British rifles? From Russia?

We already discussed that on other topic. They most likely came from Russian army surplus since they stopped buying Accuracy International sniper rifles last year. They are being replaced with domestic produced ones and they will either be transfered to MVD/FSB till they get worn out, or will become surplus and be sent to... Syria?
    NationalRus
    NationalRus

Post  NationalRus Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:54 am

with MONEY, and already in discussion posted by me
    ultron

Post  ultron Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:55 am

Militarov wrote:

We already discussed that on other topic. They most likely came from Russian army surplus since they stopped buying Accuracy International sniper rifles last year. They are being replaced with domestic produced ones and they will either be transfered to MVD/FSB till they get worn out, or will become surplus and be sent to... Syria?

Sounds goods. cheers When I saw the vid yesterday I thought they were ORSIS T-5000.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orsis_T-5000

Post  Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:01 am

ultron wrote:
    Militarov wrote:

Sounds goods.  cheers  When I saw the vid yesterday I thought they were ORSIS T-5000.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orsis_T-5000

Yeah i am well aware of Orsis production line, had pleasure trying out Orsis Varmint in .300 Win myself.
    Book.
    Book.

Post  Book. Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:01 am

6 Su 34 land the Syria

http://theaviationist.com/2015/09/29/su-34-have-arrived-in-syria/
    Zivo
    Zivo

Post  Zivo Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:36 am

Book. wrote:6 Su 34 land the Syria

http://theaviationist.com/2015/09/29/su-34-have-arrived-in-syria/

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 18 CQAh-KZUcAALG6e

I wouldn't say this single pic that has been tossed around is proof, as it could come from anywhere.

While I want Su-34 to be deployed, we need better info to confirm they are there right now.

mack8
    mack8

Post  mack8 Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:10 am

Allegedly russian helicopters (flying?) in Syria. Which gets me to something i suspected earlier, i think the helicopters labelled as "Ka-28" on satellite images might actually be Ka-52.
    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 18 Heli-jpg

Last edited by mack8 on Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:12 am

mack8 wrote:Allegedly Mi-17 and Ka-52 (flying?) in Syria. Which gets me to something i suspected earlier, i think the helicopters labelled as "Ka-28" on satellite images might actually be Ka-52.
    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 18 Heli-jpg

The vertical stabilizers of these helicopters, with the coaxial rotors, are of the Ka-28 type, not of the Ka-52 type.
    mack8
    mack8

Post  mack8 Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:39 am

Indeed i have made an error, the original poster never names them by type, i guessed that myself, and if they would be russian they will of course be Mi-8 not Mi-17. I've edited the post above as i don't want to spread false info.

On another note, you may be right about those being Ka-27 family helos, but the Ka-52 does have smaller vertical surfaces at the end of the stabilizers no? Are there any sat images of Ka-52 to compare to the ones above?
    ultron

Post  ultron Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:59 pm

Putin says there will be no Russian air strikes unless approved by the UN in other words approved by America.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-34387433
    Siempre_Leal
    Siempre_Leal

Post  Siempre_Leal Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:28 pm

Footage of the new Russian hardware in Bassel al Assad Airbase

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #1 - Page 18 Vy5uMyr
    par far

Post  par far Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:05 pm

ultron wrote:Putin says there will be no Russian air strikes unless approved by the UN in other words approved by America.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-34387433

Here is the beauty of this, he said "Russia won't" but that not mean the SAA can't carry out air strikes with the help of Russian intelligence. Russia will/is carrying out limited air strikes, there is no need for to carry go heavy bombing, leave that to the SAA Air Force, just train them and equip trem.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:40 am