Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+64
Cyberspec
Azi
havok
Tsavo Lion
nero
LMFS
southpark
PapaDragon
GarryB
dino00
bolshevik345
medo
Austin
magnumcromagnon
verkhoturye51
franco
ATLASCUB
JohninMK
nomadski
Tingsay
AbdulhamidtheSecond
Hannibal Barca
higurashihougi
Rodion_Romanovic
George1
Godric
KiloGolf
The-thing-next-door
Admin
Aristide
Svyatoslavich
ScotchedEarth
RussianDefense
AlfaT8
lycantrop
mack8
Arctic_Fox
Walther von Oldenburg
archangelski
Hole
Odin of Ossetia
ZoA
Kimppis
Regular
bantugbro
SeigSoloyvov
Big_Gazza
Isos
TheArmenian
KomissarBojanchev
flamming_python
onwiththewar
par far
Karl Haushofer
Vann7
Nikander
gaurav
kvs
Arrow
Peŕrier
jhelb
GunshipDemocracy
Singular_Transform
miketheterrible
68 posters

Talking bollocks thread #2

KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

Post  KiloGolf Wed May 16, 2018 2:21 am

Aristide wrote:Also i must laugh about your post with the Berbers. Dude all Mediterranean people have fucked with each other since beginning of time. Southern French, Italians, Spanish, Greeks, Egyptians, Syrians, Moroccans, and so on.

Societies over here were much more conservative in the past. So that myth doesn't apply to the Orthodox of Hellas or Serbia.
    It does apply to France and Spain though, as they did colonize and proseletized the African coast, quite recently. It also applies to Bosnians and modern-day Turks or Egyptians.

Your face looked awfully similar to that Berber, that's all. Same jawline, small, narrow forehead, eyes and look spot on.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Wed May 16, 2018 5:55 am

KiloGolf wrote:
    Aristide wrote:Also i must laugh about your post with the Berbers. Dude all Mediterranean people have fucked with each other since beginning of time. Southern French, Italians, Spanish, Greeks, Egyptians, Syrians, Moroccans, and so on.

Societies over here were much more conservative in the past. So that myth doesn't apply to the Orthodox of Hellas or Serbia.
    It does apply to France and Spain though, as they did colonize and proseletized the African coast, quite recently. It also applies to Bosnians and modern-day Turks or Egyptians.

Your face looked awfully similar to that Berber, that's all. Same jawline, small, narrow forehead, eyes and look spot on.

Hellas? Are you kidding me? Greece mixed with persians, egyptians, turks. Alexander the Great ordered Greeks to mix with persians. And what are you talking about Orthodox with Greeks? Im talking about themlast 11.000 years. Entire greece is a genetical melting pot and cant be differentiated to genetics from someone from Lebanon for example. The entire mediterranean coast has the same phenotype, because evryone fucks evryone since beginning of time.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed May 16, 2018 3:35 pm

GarryB wrote:

I can't ban him for being a dick... or posting a lot of personal information...

We can do something about abuse of the quote feature, it is lucky Rule #13.
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Wed May 16, 2018 4:27 pm

Aristide wrote:]Hellas? Are you kidding me? Greece mixed with persians, egyptians, turks. Alexander the Great ordered Greeks to mix with persians.  And what are you talking about Orthodox with Greeks?

Those Hellenes did and they're not with us anymore as they got embedded to those cultures nations.
    Ergo, yes we enriched others and those that did stayed there.
    The-thing-next-door
    The-thing-next-door

Post  The-thing-next-door Wed May 16, 2018 4:38 pm

Aristide wrote:

Also i must laugh about your post with the Berbers. Dude all Mediterranean people have fucked with each other since beginning of time. Southern French, Italians, Spanish, Greeks, Egyptians, Syrians, Moroccans, and so on.

Damn I must alert the ethnic cleansers thoes damned ethinic polluters must be wiped from the face of the earth sieg hail. lol!

Germany (and indeed the whole of Europe) may have fallen to degeneracy but the disaterrouls fail that is the third rich lives on (in the minds of some delutional neo nazis) Eurpe will be purges! Hail whoever the bloody hell in in charge of all this nazi bullshit lol!

Anyway I could not help making thoes jokes in light of little froggie from 4chans contidiction.

Although this is someone who acuses Russia of all places of being pro fag while living in the god damned EU.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Wed May 16, 2018 4:40 pm

KiloGolf wrote:
    Aristide wrote:]Hellas? Are you kidding me? Greece mixed with persians, egyptians, turks. Alexander the Great ordered Greeks to mix with persians.  And what are you talking about Orthodox with Greeks?

Those Hellenes did and they're not with us anymore as they got embedded to those cultures nations.
    Ergo, yes we enriched others and those that did stayed there.

The Turks stayed 500 years in Greece and mixed. The persians run over Greece again and again. The Egyptians mixed with greeks over thousands of years. The aegean islands were like an ever going orgy.

This can also be seen at Greek haplogroups and DNA. Its mostly identical to Lebanon, Anatolia ect.
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Wed May 16, 2018 5:06 pm

Aristide wrote:The Turks stayed 500 years in Greece and mixed. The persians run over Greece again and again.

Nope.

Whenever a woman was taken, the offspring became foreigners.
    Men would never knowingly marry with foreign women, unless abducted at early age. And again the offspring would be foreigners.

You're basically describing modern-day Turkey.

Aristide wrote:This can also be seen at Greek haplogroups and DNA. Its mostly identical to Lebanon, Anatolia ect.

Yes, cause our anchestors used to live, trade and govern there for pretty much a couple of millennia. See above.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Wed May 16, 2018 5:33 pm

KiloGolf wrote:
    Aristide wrote:The Turks stayed 500 years in Greece and mixed. The persians run over Greece again and again.

Nope.

Whenever a woman was taken, the offspring became foreigners.
    Men would never knowingly marry with foreign women, unless abducted at early age. And again the offspring would be foreigners.

You're basically describing modern-day Turkey.

Aristide wrote:This can also be seen at Greek haplogroups and DNA. Its mostly identical to Lebanon, Anatolia ect.

Yes, cause our anchestors used to live, trade and govern there for pretty much a couple of millennia. See above.

Lol

17% of greeks have iranian DNA from caucasus region. 4% of greeks have northern european DNA and another 16% east asian DNA. 11% have central asian DNA.

2% of greeks even have subsaharan DNA. No other region has as much diverse DNA as the balkan peninsula. Greece is the bridge between europe, asia and africa. For thousands of years evryone fucked evryone there. Thats a simple fact.

Your ideology starts to break even easier than tze crude DNA numbers.

What is a greek? Spartans did not see themself as Greeks and saw Greeks as disgusting. In northern egypt, Alexandria was a greek city. Greeks maried egyptians, their children moved to greece. 2 generations later nobody remembered ancestors. Thats how this extreme genetic variatiins were created.

You should be happy about that. The more variants exist, the hardier the people. Its called heterosis effect.

I have celtic, iberian, guanche, italian ancestors. Maybe even some aztec or maya, who knows? Thats the norm in all of spain, portugal, southern france and italy and is the typical mediterranean type.
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Wed May 16, 2018 5:47 pm

Aristide wrote:17% of greeks have iranian DNA from caucasus region. 4% of greeks have northern european DNA and another 16% east asian DNA. 11% have central asian DNA.

2% of greeks even have subsaharan DNA.

With a standard error of 1% these numbers are negligible.
    Actually this confirms my thesis. Thanks!

Aristide wrote:For thousands of years evryone fucked evryone there. Thats a simple fact.

Oh yes they did, but their offspring wasn't allowed in the team (or terminated).
    Hellenes have been traditionally very conservative when it came to creating families.

Aristide wrote:Spartans did not see themself as Greeks

lol1 lol1 lol1
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Wed May 16, 2018 5:55 pm

KiloGolf wrote:
    Aristide wrote:17% of greeks have iranian DNA from caucasus region. 4% of greeks have northern european DNA and another 16% east asian DNA. 11% have central asian DNA.

2% of greeks even have subsaharan DNA.

With a standard error of 1% these numbers are negligible.
    Actually this confirms my thesis. Thanks!

Aristide wrote:For thousands of years evryone fucked evryone there. Thats a simple fact.

Oh yes they did, but their offspring wasn't allowed in the team.
    Hellenes have been traditional very conservative.

Aristide wrote:Spartans did not see themself as Greeks

lol1 lol1 lol1

Which team.? Explain please. The various city states hated each other and had no greek identity.

49% of the current greek population have non hellenic DNA. Mongrels through and through. I honestly dont understand your bizarre wish to be a product of eternal incest.
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Wed May 16, 2018 6:00 pm

Aristide wrote:Which team.? Explain please. The various city states hated each other and had no greek identity.

They had Hellenic identity, despite politics. And they were very exclusive to barbarians (as they called foreigners).
    Families were simply not created with them.

Aristide wrote:49% of the current greek population have non hellenic DNA.  

It's debatable what constitutes a ''national'' DNA to the point of nazi-like pseudo-science.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Wed May 16, 2018 6:34 pm

KiloGolf wrote:
    Aristide wrote:Which team.? Explain please. The various city states hated each other and had no greek identity.

They had Hellenic identity, despite politics. And they were very exclusive to barbarians (as they called foreigners).
    Families were simply not created with them.

Aristide wrote:49% of the current greek population have non hellenic DNA.  

It's debatable what constitutes a ''national'' DNA to the point of nazi-like pseudo-science.

When where families not created with them? In roman times no greek identity existed. Romans mixed with Greeks. 40.000 years ago the greeks obviously even mixed with neanderthals as did all europeans.

Families were not created with them? Quite funny, considering the fact that the romans took hundredthousands of greeks as slaves. married them, lived on greek lands. Who did greek women at

Egyptian Queen Ahhotep, who ruled over southern Greece said herself shebuild hundreds of cities in greece.

I have news for you, when i was in Greece, evryone i saw looked just as typical mediterranean mongel as evry spanish, italian southern french and portuguese does.

Best example is one of my training buddies. His father is greek. his mother is french and he has a typical greek name.

But i have an easy question.

Lets go back 2000 years to Ephesos. That famous roman city in Anatolia. Lets say my roman ancestors fucked a greek women. She got pregnant. Gets a child and then 2 or 3 generations i would not find a greek
    women to marry. Even so i look good, spek greek, have greek name, greece is my home ad my family has good income?

So what happened to all those many millions in greek history? Where are they? I can tell you, its those 48% of your population with foreign haplo groups.

You know what? You wont find a single person in France with original 100% Euskera DNA
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Wed May 16, 2018 6:42 pm

Aristide wrote:Lets go back 2000 years to Ephesos. That famous roman city in Anatolia. Lets say my roman ancestors fucked a greek women. She got pregnant.

So that's a Roman family. And?
    The soldier would take her home to Rome if he really fancied her.

The myth of everyone f'ed everything and it all became a mix, is too over-simplistic for many cases in our region. Families were very exclusive and single moms with kids were not really a thing back then.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Wed May 16, 2018 7:42 pm

KiloGolf wrote:
    Aristide wrote:Lets go back 2000 years to Ephesos. That famous roman city in Anatolia. Lets say my roman ancestors fucked a greek women. She got pregnant.

So that's a Roman family. And?
    The soldier would take her home to Rome if he really fancied her.

The myth of everyone f'ed everything and it all became a mix, is too over-simplistic for many cases in our region. Families were very exclusive and single moms with kids were not really a thing back then.

A roman with all his property in Greece would leave for rome? You are not very educated in history? When you served in the roman army and went through your time, you got land in the conquered provinces to build a house and found a family.

That was a normal thing and pushed heavily by politics.

And to give you an example of us. When spanish conquered South America, the soldiers married Aztec and Maya women and later on Inka women. Cortez himself married the maya women Malinche and they had a son, who later on served at the court in Madrid as general.
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Wed May 16, 2018 7:59 pm

Aristide wrote:When you served in the roman army and went through your time, you got land in the conquered provinces to build a house and found a family.

They offered that, but hardly anyone would do so.
    There was no massive Roman colonization and for a good reason. There was very little a Roman could gain by living in a foreign land, among foreign folks.

The vast majority got paid and went home.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Wed May 16, 2018 8:22 pm

KiloGolf wrote:
    Aristide wrote:When you served in the roman army and went through your time, you got land in the conquered provinces to build a house and found a family.

They offered that, but hardly anyone would do so.
    There was no massive Roman colonization and for a good reason. There was very little a Roman could gain by living in a foreign land, among foreign folks.

The vast majority got paid and went home.

Evryone would do so. It was the only reason to join the army and get the roman citizenship rights. 90% of roman soldiers never stepped a foot into Rome. The goal was to romanize the empire. Mix as much as possible and
    this created the most powerful empire Europe had ever seen.

There was no home. The eldes son got evrything when the father died and all sibilings went with nothing. Thats was the reason to go into the roman army. Land conquered was distributed to the veterans. They married there and founded their own life.

Dude...do you not read Caesars "de bello gallico" in school?

Why you think we speak a roman language in France? I can tell you. Because the romans fucked cletic women, married them and stayed here.

No wonder Greece is bancrupt. You live in delusions. I´m propably more related to greeks from 2000 years ago, because i lack the easterna siatic influence the turks brought into your women.

Tell me please, are you one of those golden dawn freaks?
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Wed May 16, 2018 8:24 pm

Aristide wrote:Evryone would do so. It was the only reason to join the army and get the roman citizenship rights.

You're referring to locals then. So is that meant to strengthen your argument? lol1
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Thu May 17, 2018 7:02 am

KiloGolf wrote:
    Aristide wrote:Evryone would do so. It was the only reason to join the army and get the roman citizenship rights.

You're referring to locals then. So is that meant to strengthen your argument? lol1

Locals? You consider a man from Britain joining the roman army and send to greece as local?

You consider a man from morocco serving in the roman army and stationed in britain as local?

I think our intellectual capacity is too different. You have no clue about history and you dont even know the writings of Caesar. What are we left to discuss?

What really disturbs me though is that perverted wish to be a product of massive incest.

I have new for you. The only way to have non mixed dna is geographical isolation. There is no place in europe with not mixed people. Thousands of years of sar, trade, migration make that impossible. You cant change reality. And greece was a melting pot. Cato the younger called it a whorehouse and morally bancrupt
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu May 17, 2018 11:00 am

So which is it.... in one breath you are ethnically diverse product of a melting pot and in the other you are the master race...
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Thu May 17, 2018 11:44 am

Aristide wrote:You consider a man from Britain joining the roman army and send to greece as local?

No.

But once more, you're confusing possibility of outcome with historical reality.
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Thu May 17, 2018 11:46 am

GarryB wrote:So which is it.... in one breath you are ethnically diverse product of a melting pot and in the other you are the master race...

He's a special case. Ergo, what happens in Algeria stays in Algeria.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Thu May 17, 2018 6:30 pm

GarryB wrote:So which is it.... in one breath you are ethnically diverse product of a melting pot and in the other you are the master race...

The european stock is the best of all, simply because our heritage.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Thu May 17, 2018 6:31 pm

KiloGolf wrote:
    Aristide wrote:You consider a man from Britain joining the roman army and send to greece as local?

No.

With all due respect but what i said is the historical reality. You do realize that 99% of romans were not roman ancestry?
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Thu May 17, 2018 6:33 pm

KiloGolf wrote:

He's a special case. Ergo, what happens in Algeria stays in Algeria.

You didnt answer my question if you are a golden dawn moron?
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Thu May 17, 2018 8:25 pm

Aristide wrote:
    KiloGolf wrote:

No.

With all due respect but what i said is the historical reality. You do realize that 99% of romans were not roman ancestry?

This was never the topic. And I have no time to educate you on Roman citizens vs.Roman Latins.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:33 am