Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Talking bollocks thread #2

Aristide

Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

Post  Aristide on Tue May 15, 2018 5:55 am

George1 wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    Isos wrote:
    Average income in france is 2800 € and thats the median income. I'm slightly below the median income and i do just fine. I dont have rent to pay and because of that i can afford travel ect. You can live great in France when you meet certain criteria. Thats a simple fact.

Please stop bullshit.

https://www.planetoscope.com/comptes-publics/1804-salaire-moyen-en-france.html

2.957euros / mois soit 35.484 euros BRUTS / an  en 2014

2.225euros / mois soit 26.700 euros NETS / an en 2014 (75,2 % du brut)

That's average for 2014.

1.712 euros / mois soit 20.544 euros  / an

En 2011, le salaire médian des Français s'élevait à 1712 euros, selon l'Insee,

Median is 1712 euro. Idk if it is brut or net. That is much more realistic and this is what you get after geting some experience. The average one represent nothing.

When you start working you have just enough to live. Middle class's life is the same every where. They give you what you need to live and not be poor. The paycheck doesn't represent how you live be it 1 million or 1000. If you pay 2/3 of what you won for your house and the rest for eating your life is just the same as the guy in Greece or london or Moscow ....

I can live good with my income. The house i live in belongs my father so i have no rent to pay. Also imwould say all of my friends cant complain, evryone has a good life.

Nobody im western europe knows what real poverty is. Thats a fact.

you also have a nice Greek name. You must be proud of this

Aristide is a french and italian name.
    KomissarBojanchev

Post  KomissarBojanchev on Tue May 15, 2018 5:59 am

Aristide wrote:
    George1 wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    Isos wrote:
    Average income in france is 2800 € and thats the median income. I'm slightly below the median income and i do just fine. I dont have rent to pay and because of that i can afford travel ect. You can live great in France when you meet certain criteria. Thats a simple fact.

Please stop bullshit.

https://www.planetoscope.com/comptes-publics/1804-salaire-moyen-en-france.html

2.957euros / mois soit 35.484 euros BRUTS / an  en 2014

2.225euros / mois soit 26.700 euros NETS / an en 2014 (75,2 % du brut)

That's average for 2014.

1.712 euros / mois soit 20.544 euros  / an

En 2011, le salaire médian des Français s'élevait à 1712 euros, selon l'Insee,

Median is 1712 euro. Idk if it is brut or net. That is much more realistic and this is what you get after geting some experience. The average one represent nothing.

When you start working you have just enough to live. Middle class's life is the same every where. They give you what you need to live and not be poor. The paycheck doesn't represent how you live be it 1 million or 1000. If you pay 2/3 of what you won for your house and the rest for eating your life is just the same as the guy in Greece or london or Moscow ....

I can live good with my income. The house i live in belongs my father so i have no rent to pay. Also imwould say all of my friends cant complain, evryone has a good life.

Nobody im western europe knows what real poverty is. Thats a fact.

you also have a nice Greek name. You must be proud of this

Aristide is a french and italian name.

I dont care if its pygmeian, the fact is that youre a dumb monkey spreading your imperialist bullshit here.
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Tue May 15, 2018 9:31 am

I think its time for this racists troll to be baned. Mods here should do their job ...

I can't ban him for being a dick... or posting a lot of personal information...

Why do you get personal? In my opinion thats weakness. I apologize if i have insulted greece, i actually liked Santorini. But i think personal insults are simply lame.

You have bad mouthed half the worlds population but you are offended at someone remarking about your eyebrows????

“The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order
    Isos

Post  Isos on Tue May 15, 2018 9:37 am

Telling that arabs and blacks should die because they are inferior could bring him in front of a judge in france.
    Regular

Post  Regular on Tue May 15, 2018 12:51 pm

He is just testosterone fueled young man. Give him 10 years and he will be old cuck like all of us pirat
    PS. This thread is comedy gold
    Godric

Post  Godric on Tue May 15, 2018 3:38 pm

Aristide wrote:
    Godric wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    KiloGolf wrote:
    Aristide wrote:Look at my job, i´m an assistant in for the regional manager

russia

Aristide wrote:I´m a young guy and earn 2500 € per month

Your overgrown eyebrows beg to differ.

I´m 23 years old. 2500 is average income and i´m happy for my current situation. It allows me independence and travels.

But what can you know? You come from a shithole.
    the French are cheese eating surrender monkeys the Greeks aren't they aren't afraid to fight

France exists today in no small measure thanks to Scotland if it wasn't for us defending your tinpot country against the English your national language would be English ...remember that

Maybe you should have concentrated on defending yourself.

Scotland went into a union with England not out of conquest but the land owners and clergy ... the Scottish elite were bought and sold by English gold .... we have never been conquered outright we have always forced our enemies out unlike the French and the English .... who have been beast fucked multiple times throughout your history .... and just like we formed the UK ... we will be leaving the uk in under 2 years as we will be holding another Indyref.

you say you are French ... someone in your family is telling porkies because you look Algerian

Aristide

Post  Aristide on Tue May 15, 2018 3:52 pm

Godric wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    Godric wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    KiloGolf wrote:

russia

I´m 23 years old. 2500 is average income and i´m happy for my current situation. It allows me independence and travels.

the French are cheese eating surrender monkeys the Greeks aren't they aren't afraid to fight

France exists today in no small measure thanks to Scotland if it wasn't for us defending your tinpot country against the English your national language would be English ...remember that

Scotland went into a union with England not out of conquest but the land owners and clergy ... the Scottish elite were bought and sold by English gold .... we have never been conquered outright we have always forced our enemies out unlike the French and the English .... who have been beast fucked  multiple times throughout your history .... and just like we formed the UK ... we will be leaving the uk in under 2 years as we will be holding another Indyref.

you say you are French ... someone in your family is telling porkies because you look Algerian

I actually like isle of skye.

Thst said, im not algerian. I simply have mediterranean phenotype. Thats typical for here.
    Godric

Post  Godric on Tue May 15, 2018 5:45 pm

Aristide wrote:
    Godric wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    Godric wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    KiloGolf wrote:

russia

Scotland went into a union with England not out of conquest but the land owners and clergy ... the Scottish elite were bought and sold by English gold .... we have never been conquered outright we have always forced our enemies out unlike the French and the English .... who have been beast fucked  multiple times throughout your history .... and just like we formed the UK ... we will be leaving the uk in under 2 years as we will be holding another Indyref.

I actually like isle of skye.

Thst said, im not algerian. I simply have mediterranean phenotype. Thats typical for here.

my wish for Skye and the highlands is repopulation and the restoration of the Caledonian forest with indigenous trees and not those god awful Lodgpole pine and Norwegian spruce trees that have been introduced ... should be a mix of Scot's Pine, Douglas Fir, Beach, Ash, Oak, Larch, Rowan, silver Birch, Chestnut and Sycamore trees .... i would also like to see the brown bear and grey wolves re introduced into the highlands

KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf on Tue May 15, 2018 5:59 pm

Aristide wrote:I actually like isle of skye.

Aristide wrote:I´m mainly ethnic french. But i also have spanish ancestors 3 generations ago some of my mothers side came from Andalusia.

What happens in Andalusia stays in Andalusia.

Berber camel driver in traditional Berber blue Sahara wear. Patricia Sheridan/Post-Gazette

Godric wrote:my wish for Skye and the highlands is repopulation and the restoration of the Caledonian forest with indigenous trees and not those god awful Lodgpole pine and Norwegian spruce trees that have been introduced ... should be a mix of Scot's Pine, Douglas Fir, Beach, Ash, Oak, Larch, Rowan, silver Birch, Chestnut and Sycamore trees  .... i would also like to see the brown bear and grey wolves re introduced into the highlands

You forgot whisky. Skye makes killer whisky, Talisker.
    Although currently I'm on the posh stuff, Macallan special oak.

anyhow, enough OT for me tongue
    Aristide

Post  Aristide on Tue May 15, 2018 7:09 pm

KiloGolf wrote:
    Aristide wrote:I actually like isle of skye.

Aristide wrote:I´m mainly ethnic french. But i also have spanish ancestors 3 generations ago some of my mothers side came from Andalusia.

What happens in Andalusia stays in Andalusia.

Berber camel driver in traditional Berber blue Sahara wear. Patricia Sheridan/Post-Gazette

Godric wrote:my wish for Skye and the highlands is repopulation and the restoration of the Caledonian forest with indigenous trees and not those god awful Lodgpole pine and Norwegian spruce trees that have been introduced ... should be a mix of Scot's Pine, Douglas Fir, Beach, Ash, Oak, Larch, Rowan, silver Birch, Chestnut and Sycamore trees  .... i would also like to see the brown bear and grey wolves re introduced into the highlands

You forgot whisky. Skye makes killer whisky, Talisker.
    Although currently I'm on the posh stuff, Macallan special oak.

anyhow, enough OT for me tongue

You have a problem with Andalusia? It were my ancestors from my andalusian side who build an empire larger than any other the planet has ever seen.

From the southern tip of Chile up to Mexico and reaching far into the east to the Philippines.

Also i must laugh about your post with the Berbers. Dude all Mediterranean people have fucked with each other since beginning of time. Southern French, Italians, Spanish, Greeks, Egyptians, Syrians, Moroccans, and so on.

Here comes next bomb for you, i might even have Guanche ancestors since some parts of my mothers family originally come from Tenerife.

As for Isle of Skye...in 2016 i wanted to visit it because i saw it in Tv but its way to hard to go there. There are no direct flights and thats really a pity. You have to take train and change trains like a dozens time. I hope the Uk works on that. think its a really nice area.
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf on Wed May 16, 2018 2:21 am

Aristide wrote:Also i must laugh about your post with the Berbers. Dude all Mediterranean people have fucked with each other since beginning of time. Southern French, Italians, Spanish, Greeks, Egyptians, Syrians, Moroccans, and so on.

Societies over here were much more conservative in the past. So that myth doesn't apply to the Orthodox of Hellas or Serbia.
    It does apply to France and Spain though, as they did colonize and proseletized the African coast, quite recently. It also applies to Bosnians and modern-day Turks or Egyptians.

Your face looked awfully similar to that Berber, that's all. Same jawline, small, narrow forehead, eyes and look spot on.
    Aristide

Post  Aristide on Wed May 16, 2018 5:55 am

KiloGolf wrote:
    Aristide wrote:Also i must laugh about your post with the Berbers. Dude all Mediterranean people have fucked with each other since beginning of time. Southern French, Italians, Spanish, Greeks, Egyptians, Syrians, Moroccans, and so on.

Societies over here were much more conservative in the past. So that myth doesn't apply to the Orthodox of Hellas or Serbia.
    It does apply to France and Spain though, as they did colonize and proseletized the African coast, quite recently. It also applies to Bosnians and modern-day Turks or Egyptians.

Your face looked awfully similar to that Berber, that's all. Same jawline, small, narrow forehead, eyes and look spot on.

Hellas? Are you kidding me? Greece mixed with persians, egyptians, turks. Alexander the Great ordered Greeks to mix with persians. And what are you talking about Orthodox with Greeks? Im talking about themlast 11.000 years. Entire greece is a genetical melting pot and cant be differentiated to genetics from someone from Lebanon for example. The entire mediterranean coast has the same phenotype, because evryone fucks evryone since beginning of time.
    Vladimir79

Post  Vladimir79 on Wed May 16, 2018 3:35 pm

GarryB wrote:

We can do something about abuse of the quote feature, it is lucky Rule #13.

Post  KiloGolf on Wed May 16, 2018 4:27 pm

Aristide wrote:]Hellas? Are you kidding me? Greece mixed with persians, egyptians, turks. Alexander the Great ordered Greeks to mix with persians.  And what are you talking about Orthodox with Greeks?

Those Hellenes did and they're not with us anymore as they got embedded to those cultures nations.
    Ergo, yes we enriched others and those that did stayed there.
    The-thing-next-door

Post  The-thing-next-door on Wed May 16, 2018 4:38 pm

Aristide wrote:

Also i must laugh about your post with the Berbers. Dude all Mediterranean people have fucked with each other since beginning of time. Southern French, Italians, Spanish, Greeks, Egyptians, Syrians, Moroccans, and so on.

Damn I must alert the ethnic cleansers thoes damned ethinic polluters must be wiped from the face of the earth sieg hail. lol!

Germany (and indeed the whole of Europe) may have fallen to degeneracy but the disaterrouls fail that is the third rich lives on (in the minds of some delutional neo nazis) Eurpe will be purges! Hail whoever the bloody hell in in charge of all this nazi bullshit lol!

Anyway I could not help making thoes jokes in light of little froggie from 4chans contidiction.

Although this is someone who acuses Russia of all places of being pro fag while living in the god damned EU.
    Aristide

Post  Aristide on Wed May 16, 2018 4:40 pm

KiloGolf wrote:
    Aristide wrote:]Hellas? Are you kidding me? Greece mixed with persians, egyptians, turks. Alexander the Great ordered Greeks to mix with persians.  And what are you talking about Orthodox with Greeks?

Those Hellenes did and they're not with us anymore as they got embedded to those cultures nations.
    Ergo, yes we enriched others and those that did stayed there.

The Turks stayed 500 years in Greece and mixed. The persians run over Greece again and again. The Egyptians mixed with greeks over thousands of years. The aegean islands were like an ever going orgy.

This can also be seen at Greek haplogroups and DNA. Its mostly identical to Lebanon, Anatolia ect.
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf on Wed May 16, 2018 5:06 pm

Aristide wrote:The Turks stayed 500 years in Greece and mixed. The persians run over Greece again and again.

Nope.

Whenever a woman was taken, the offspring became foreigners.
    Men would never knowingly marry with foreign women, unless abducted at early age. And again the offspring would be foreigners.

You're basically describing modern-day Turkey.

Aristide wrote:This can also be seen at Greek haplogroups and DNA. Its mostly identical to Lebanon, Anatolia ect.

Yes, cause our anchestors used to live, trade and govern there for pretty much a couple of millennia. See above.
    Aristide

Post  Aristide on Wed May 16, 2018 5:33 pm

KiloGolf wrote:
    Aristide wrote:The Turks stayed 500 years in Greece and mixed. The persians run over Greece again and again.

Nope.

Whenever a woman was taken, the offspring became foreigners.
    Men would never knowingly marry with foreign women, unless abducted at early age. And again the offspring would be foreigners.

You're basically describing modern-day Turkey.

Aristide wrote:This can also be seen at Greek haplogroups and DNA. Its mostly identical to Lebanon, Anatolia ect.

Yes, cause our anchestors used to live, trade and govern there for pretty much a couple of millennia. See above.

Lol

17% of greeks have iranian DNA from caucasus region. 4% of greeks have northern european DNA and another 16% east asian DNA. 11% have central asian DNA.

2% of greeks even have subsaharan DNA. No other region has as much diverse DNA as the balkan peninsula. Greece is the bridge between europe, asia and africa. For thousands of years evryone fucked evryone there. Thats a simple fact.

Your ideology starts to break even easier than tze crude DNA numbers.

What is a greek? Spartans did not see themself as Greeks and saw Greeks as disgusting. In northern egypt, Alexandria was a greek city. Greeks maried egyptians, their children moved to greece. 2 generations later nobody remembered ancestors. Thats how this extreme genetic variatiins were created.

You should be happy about that. The more variants exist, the hardier the people. Its called heterosis effect.

I have celtic, iberian, guanche, italian ancestors. Maybe even some aztec or maya, who knows? Thats the norm in all of spain, portugal, southern france and italy and is the typical mediterranean type.
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf on Wed May 16, 2018 5:47 pm

Aristide wrote:17% of greeks have iranian DNA from caucasus region. 4% of greeks have northern european DNA and another 16% east asian DNA. 11% have central asian DNA.

2% of greeks even have subsaharan DNA.

With a standard error of 1% these numbers are negligible.
    Actually this confirms my thesis. Thanks!

Aristide wrote:For thousands of years evryone fucked evryone there. Thats a simple fact.

Oh yes they did, but their offspring wasn't allowed in the team (or terminated).
    Hellenes have been traditionally very conservative when it came to creating families.

Aristide wrote:Spartans did not see themself as Greeks

lol1 lol1 lol1
    Aristide

Post  Aristide on Wed May 16, 2018 5:55 pm

KiloGolf wrote:
    Aristide wrote:17% of greeks have iranian DNA from caucasus region. 4% of greeks have northern european DNA and another 16% east asian DNA. 11% have central asian DNA.

2% of greeks even have subsaharan DNA.

With a standard error of 1% these numbers are negligible.
    Actually this confirms my thesis. Thanks!

Aristide wrote:For thousands of years evryone fucked evryone there. Thats a simple fact.

Oh yes they did, but their offspring wasn't allowed in the team.
    Hellenes have been traditional very conservative.

Aristide wrote:Spartans did not see themself as Greeks

lol1 lol1 lol1

Which team.? Explain please. The various city states hated each other and had no greek identity.

49% of the current greek population have non hellenic DNA. Mongrels through and through. I honestly dont understand your bizarre wish to be a product of eternal incest.
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf on Wed May 16, 2018 6:00 pm

Aristide wrote:Which team.? Explain please. The various city states hated each other and had no greek identity.

They had Hellenic identity, despite politics. And they were very exclusive to barbarians (as they called foreigners).
    Families were simply not created with them.

Aristide wrote:49% of the current greek population have non hellenic DNA.  

It's debatable what constitutes a ''national'' DNA to the point of nazi-like pseudo-science.
    Aristide

Post  Aristide on Wed May 16, 2018 6:34 pm

KiloGolf wrote:
    Aristide wrote:Which team.? Explain please. The various city states hated each other and had no greek identity.

They had Hellenic identity, despite politics. And they were very exclusive to barbarians (as they called foreigners).
    Families were simply not created with them.

Aristide wrote:49% of the current greek population have non hellenic DNA.  

It's debatable what constitutes a ''national'' DNA to the point of nazi-like pseudo-science.

When where families not created with them? In roman times no greek identity existed. Romans mixed with Greeks. 40.000 years ago the greeks obviously even mixed with neanderthals as did all europeans.

Families were not created with them? Quite funny, considering the fact that the romans took hundredthousands of greeks as slaves. married them, lived on greek lands. Who did greek women at

Egyptian Queen Ahhotep, who ruled over southern Greece said herself shebuild hundreds of cities in greece.

I have news for you, when i was in Greece, evryone i saw looked just as typical mediterranean mongel as evry spanish, italian southern french and portuguese does.

Best example is one of my training buddies. His father is greek. his mother is french and he has a typical greek name.

But i have an easy question.

Lets go back 2000 years to Ephesos. That famous roman city in Anatolia. Lets say my roman ancestors fucked a greek women. She got pregnant. Gets a child and then 2 or 3 generations i would not find a greek
    women to marry. Even so i look good, spek greek, have greek name, greece is my home ad my family has good income?

So what happened to all those many millions in greek history? Where are they? I can tell you, its those 48% of your population with foreign haplo groups.

You know what? You wont find a single person in France with original 100% Euskera DNA
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf on Wed May 16, 2018 6:42 pm

Aristide wrote:Lets go back 2000 years to Ephesos. That famous roman city in Anatolia. Lets say my roman ancestors fucked a greek women. She got pregnant.

So that's a Roman family. And?
    The soldier would take her home to Rome if he really fancied her.

The myth of everyone f'ed everything and it all became a mix, is too over-simplistic for many cases in our region. Families were very exclusive and single moms with kids were not really a thing back then.
    Aristide

Post  Aristide on Wed May 16, 2018 7:42 pm

KiloGolf wrote:
    Aristide wrote:Lets go back 2000 years to Ephesos. That famous roman city in Anatolia. Lets say my roman ancestors fucked a greek women. She got pregnant.

So that's a Roman family. And?
    The soldier would take her home to Rome if he really fancied her.

The myth of everyone f'ed everything and it all became a mix, is too over-simplistic for many cases in our region. Families were very exclusive and single moms with kids were not really a thing back then.

A roman with all his property in Greece would leave for rome? You are not very educated in history? When you served in the roman army and went through your time, you got land in the conquered provinces to build a house and found a family.

That was a normal thing and pushed heavily by politics.

And to give you an example of us. When spanish conquered South America, the soldiers married Aztec and Maya women and later on Inka women. Cortez himself married the maya women Malinche and they had a son, who later on served at the court in Madrid as general.
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf on Wed May 16, 2018 7:59 pm

Aristide wrote:When you served in the roman army and went through your time, you got land in the conquered provinces to build a house and found a family.

They offered that, but hardly anyone would do so.
    There was no massive Roman colonization and for a good reason. There was very little a Roman could gain by living in a foreign land, among foreign folks.

The vast majority got paid and went home.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 27, 2018 3:22 am