Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+64
Cyberspec
Azi
havok
Tsavo Lion
nero
LMFS
southpark
PapaDragon
GarryB
dino00
bolshevik345
medo
Austin
magnumcromagnon
verkhoturye51
franco
ATLASCUB
JohninMK
nomadski
Tingsay
AbdulhamidtheSecond
Hannibal Barca
higurashihougi
Rodion_Romanovic
George1
Godric
KiloGolf
The-thing-next-door
Admin
Aristide
Svyatoslavich
ScotchedEarth
RussianDefense
AlfaT8
lycantrop
mack8
Arctic_Fox
Walther von Oldenburg
archangelski
Hole
Odin of Ossetia
ZoA
Kimppis
Regular
bantugbro
SeigSoloyvov
Big_Gazza
Isos
TheArmenian
KomissarBojanchev
flamming_python
onwiththewar
par far
Karl Haushofer
Vann7
Nikander
gaurav
kvs
Arrow
Peŕrier
jhelb
GunshipDemocracy
Singular_Transform
miketheterrible
68 posters

Talking bollocks thread #2

Aristide
    Aristide

Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

Post  Aristide Mon May 14, 2018 7:27 pm

KiloGolf wrote:
    Aristide wrote:I´m 23 years old. 2500 is average income and i´m happy for my current situation. It allows me independence and travels.

Your problem is not your 2k per month paycheck, but your age. You're in your late 30s buddy, sorry.
    Eating Chernobyl-infused lettuce didn't help either afro

Oh and riding the Algerian bus hardly qualifies as 'travels'.

Aristide wrote:But what can you know? You come from a shithole.

Exactly, I have no idea idea about shitholes.

Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 14 2928
    Man shot dead by French army after killing two people at Marseille train station

Funny coming from a greek.

Your afghan guests currently slaughter your women over there.

I´m mid 30? You are a clown and i´m a god. MY birthyear is 1994.

And see this in my hand?

Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 14 15i5d9k

Its more than what you earn in a month

https://www.amazon.fr/Canon-Powershot-Appareil-Num%C3%A9rique-Bridge/dp/B00NMAWY7M/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1526319267&sr=8-5&keywords=canon

Algerian bus? Says a christianized turk... Tell me, how long had the Turks sex with greek women? 500 years? The greeks today have as much in common with real Greeks as George Bush has to do with Pocahontas.

Sorry though...It was was France that supported the Ottomans against the byzantine empire.

btw where in Greece are you from Santorini actually is quite nice. But i only know the islands, never visited the mainland. Heared you have much poverty there.

And of course shitloads of oriental scum. Whats goin on on lesvos?

And what i dont get is why you say your location is Macedonia and then you say you come from Greece. Cant decide which country you come from?
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Mon May 14, 2018 7:41 pm

Aristide wrote:I´m mid 30? You are a clown and i´m a god. MY birthyear is 1994.

And see this in my hand?

Grey hair cool. I'd say in this one you look pretty much 40.
    I also see that the eyebrow has taken over.

And how nice of you to show off your brand new lens cap. Must be quite expensive in France.
    Unless you implied your right hand, in which case this is a whole new level of batsh1t crazy.
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Mon May 14, 2018 8:10 pm

Just noticed this one:

Aristide wrote:https://www.amazon.fr/Canon-Powershot-Appareil-Num%C3%A9rique-Bridge/dp/B00NMAWY7M/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1526319267&sr=8-5&keywords=canon

Are you seriously showing off a bridge cam? pwnd
    Just stop.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Mon May 14, 2018 8:43 pm

KiloGolf wrote:
    Aristide wrote:I´m mid 30? You are a clown and i´m a god. MY birthyear is 1994.

And see this in my hand?

Grey hair cool. I'd say in this one you look pretty much 40.
    I also see that the eyebrow has taken over.

And how nice of you to show off your brand new lens cap. Must be quite expensive in France.
    Unless you implied your right hand, in which case this is a whole new level of batsh1t crazy.

I have no grey hair you moron. Its light that makes it shine.

Where is here grey hair?

Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 14 Ehgacg

I have not one grey hair.

And yes, that cam cost 360 €.

The average income in Greece is 680 €.

Your poverty disgusts me. But hey maybe thats the reason why you dont know shiny hair. You cant afford hair lotion. :/
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Mon May 14, 2018 8:58 pm

Aristide wrote:
    KiloGolf wrote:Oh and riding the Algerian bus hardly qualifies as 'travels'.
    Algerian bus? Says a christianized turk... tell me, how long had the Turks sex with greek women? 500 years?

My bad, scratch that.
    Your options over there seem to be limited to that bus or riding in on the last Algerian fvck trvck. Guess the bus ain't your style.

Aristide wrote:You cant afford hair lotion. :/

I know right, I also can't afford tampons. :/

PS. you look fat in the last one, what happened?
    PS2. honestly there's still grey hair visible
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Mon May 14, 2018 9:40 pm

Lol I'm french too and I can assure you 2500 per month is not the average. This guy is a clown. We have solething here in frence called Les resto du coeur ( restaurants from heart) which is an association that give food to poor poeple. They have more and more people coming every year.

Life in big cities is mich more expensive than in other place. A small appartment with one room is something like 1000 euros per month.

I think its time for this racists troll to be baned. Mods here should do their job ...
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Mon May 14, 2018 9:48 pm

Isos wrote:Lol I'm french too and I can assure you 2500 per month is not the average. This guy is a clown. We have solething here in frence called Les resto du coeur ( restaurants from heart) which is an association that give food to poor poeple. They have more and more people coming every year.

Life in big cities is mich more expensive than in other place. A small appartment with one room is something like 1000 euros per month.

I think its time for this racists troll to be baned. Mods here should do their job ...

I have French friends and I know a thing or two about incomes, lifestyle, wine and much more of what's going on in France. I've heard similar things to what you're describing. EU is a tough place for the lower-middle and middle classes, let's hope it gets better.

Our friend is projecting and I'm more worried he could be using someone else's identity.
    The ease with which he posts personal material, in public, is simply alarming.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Mon May 14, 2018 10:01 pm

KiloGolf wrote:
    Isos wrote:Lol I'm french too and I can assure you 2500 per month is not the average. This guy is a clown. We have solething here in frence called Les resto du coeur ( restaurants from heart) which is an association that give food to poor poeple. They have more and more people coming every year.

I have French friends and I know a thing or two about incomes, lifestyle, wine and much more of what's going on in France. I've heard similar things to what you're describing. EU is a tough place for the lower-middle and middle classes, let's hope it gets better.

Our friend is projecting and I'm more worried he could be using someone else's identity.
    The ease with which he posts personal material, in public, is simply alarming.

You dont have my name, so the rest is irrelevant. You dont have where i live in which city and you also dont know where i work or my family.

Average income in france is 2800 € and thats the median income. I'm slightly below the median income and i do just fine. I dont have rent to pay and because of that i can afford travel ect. You can live great in France when you meet certain criteria. Thats a simple fact.

I think different regarding welfare. Welfare makes people lazy. How can they improve, when they get evrything for free? I believe there must be certain pressure on people so they want strive for better.

With what justification should i give more money for unemployed for example?
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Mon May 14, 2018 10:06 pm

Aristide wrote:You dont have where i live in which city and you also dont know where i work or my family.

One can easily geolocate your eyebrows.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Mon May 14, 2018 10:08 pm

KiloGolf wrote:
    Aristide wrote:You dont have where i live in which city and you also dont know where i work or my family.

One can easily geolocate your eyebrows.

Why do you get personal? In my opinion thats weakness. I apologize if i have insulted greece, i actually liked Santorini. But i think personal insults are simply lame.
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Mon May 14, 2018 10:40 pm

Average income in france is 2800 € and thats the median income. I'm slightly below the median income and i do just fine. I dont have rent to pay and because of that i can afford travel ect. You can live great in France when you meet certain criteria. Thats a simple fact.

Please stop bullshit.

https://www.planetoscope.com/comptes-publics/1804-salaire-moyen-en-france.html

2.957euros / mois soit 35.484 euros BRUTS / an en 2014

2.225euros / mois soit 26.700 euros NETS / an en 2014 (75,2 % du brut)

That's average for 2014.

1.712 euros / mois soit 20.544 euros / an

En 2011, le salaire médian des Français s'élevait à 1712 euros, selon l'Insee,

Median is 1712 euro. Idk if it is brut or net. That is much more realistic and this is what you get after geting some experience. The average one represent nothing.

When you start working you have just enough to live. Middle class's life is the same every where. They give you what you need to live and not be poor. The paycheck doesn't represent how you live be it 1 million or 1000. If you pay 2/3 of what you won for your house and the rest for eating your life is just the same as the guy in Greece or london or Moscow ....

Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Mon May 14, 2018 10:43 pm

Isos wrote:

Please stop bullshit.

2.957euros / mois soit 35.484 euros BRUTS / an  en 2014

That's average for 2014.

1.712 euros / mois soit 20.544 euros  / an

Median is 1712 euro. Idk if it is brut or net. That is much more realistic and this is what you get after geting some experience. The average one represent nothing.

When you start working you have just enough to live. Middle class's life is the same every where. They give you what you need to live and not be poor. The paycheck doesn't represent how you live be it 1 million or 1000. If you pay 2/3 of what you won for your house and the rest for eating your life is just the same as the guy in Greece or london or Moscow ....

I can live good with my income. The house i live in belongs my father so i have no rent to pay. Also imwould say all of my friends cant complain, evryone has a good life.

Nobody im western europe knows what real poverty is. Thats a fact.
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Mon May 14, 2018 10:44 pm

Aristide wrote:Why do you get personal? In my opinion thats weakness. I apologize if i have insulted greece, i actually liked Santorini. But i think personal insults are simply lame.

Agreed, in normal circumstances.

But in your case, you started injecting your personality, selfies and pics w personal belongings in these conversations. I was merely pulling your leg, following up on your epic quotes. Meme-level material on your job, income, hairstyle, amazon link to your bridge cam, etc. What did you expect?

example:
    Aristide wrote:You are a clown and i´m a god.

I am sensing you may have a lack of situational awareness and jokes aside, I urge you to stop mentioning and praising yourself so often, showing us photos of your lunch, your face and so on.

Best,
    KG.

PS. gotta agree that my eyebrow geolocation joke killed it tho? lol1
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Tue May 15, 2018 4:56 am

Aristide wrote:
    Isos wrote:

Please stop bullshit.

That's average for 2014.

I can live good with my income. The house i live in belongs my father so i have no rent to pay. Also imwould say all of my friends cant complain, evryone has a good life.

you also have a nice Greek name. You must be proud of this
    KomissarBojanchev
    KomissarBojanchev

Post  KomissarBojanchev Tue May 15, 2018 5:00 am

STOP.FUCKING. FEEDING. THE. TROLL.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Tue May 15, 2018 5:55 am

George1 wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    Isos wrote:

Please stop bullshit.

That's average for 2014.

Aristide is a french and italian name.
    KomissarBojanchev
    KomissarBojanchev

Post  KomissarBojanchev Tue May 15, 2018 5:59 am

Aristide wrote:
    George1 wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    Isos wrote:

Please stop bullshit.

That's average for 2014.

Aristide is a french and italian name.

I dont care if its pygmeian, the fact is that youre a dumb monkey spreading your imperialist bullshit here.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue May 15, 2018 9:31 am

I can't ban him for being a dick... or posting a lot of personal information...

Why do you get personal? In my opinion thats weakness. I apologize if i have insulted greece, i actually liked Santorini. But i think personal insults are simply lame.

You have bad mouthed half the worlds population but you are offended at someone remarking about your eyebrows????

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Tue May 15, 2018 9:37 am

I can't ban him for being a dick... or posting a lot of personal information...

Telling that arabs and blacks should die because they are inferior could bring him in front of a judge in france.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Tue May 15, 2018 12:51 pm

He is just testosterone fueled young man. Give him 10 years and he will be old cuck like all of us pirat
    PS. This thread is comedy gold
    Godric
    Godric

Post  Godric Tue May 15, 2018 3:38 pm

Aristide wrote:
    Godric wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    KiloGolf wrote:
    Aristide wrote:Look at my job, i´m an assistant in for the regional manager

russia

Aristide wrote:I´m a young guy and earn 2500 € per month

Your overgrown eyebrows beg to differ.

I´m 23 years old. 2500 is average income and i´m happy for my current situation. It allows me independence and travels.

But what can you know? You come from a shithole.
    the French are cheese eating surrender monkeys the Greeks aren't they aren't afraid to fight

France exists today in no small measure thanks to Scotland if it wasn't for us defending your tinpot country against the English your national language would be English ...remember that

Maybe you should have concentrated on defending yourself.

Scotland went into a union with England not out of conquest but the land owners and clergy ... the Scottish elite were bought and sold by English gold .... we have never been conquered outright we have always forced our enemies out unlike the French and the English .... who have been beast fucked multiple times throughout your history .... and just like we formed the UK ... we will be leaving the uk in under 2 years as we will be holding another Indyref.

you say you are French ... someone in your family is telling porkies because you look Algerian

Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Tue May 15, 2018 3:52 pm

Godric wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    Godric wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    KiloGolf wrote:

russia

I´m 23 years old. 2500 is average income and i´m happy for my current situation. It allows me independence and travels.

the French are cheese eating surrender monkeys the Greeks aren't they aren't afraid to fight

France exists today in no small measure thanks to Scotland if it wasn't for us defending your tinpot country against the English your national language would be English ...remember that

Scotland went into a union with England not out of conquest but the land owners and clergy ... the Scottish elite were bought and sold by English gold .... we have never been conquered outright we have always forced our enemies out unlike the French and the English .... who have been beast fucked  multiple times throughout your history .... and just like we formed the UK ... we will be leaving the uk in under 2 years as we will be holding another Indyref.

you say you are French ... someone in your family is telling porkies because you look Algerian

I actually like isle of skye.

Thst said, im not algerian. I simply have mediterranean phenotype. Thats typical for here.
    Godric
    Godric

Post  Godric Tue May 15, 2018 5:45 pm

Aristide wrote:
    Godric wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    Godric wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    KiloGolf wrote:

russia

Scotland went into a union with England not out of conquest but the land owners and clergy ... the Scottish elite were bought and sold by English gold .... we have never been conquered outright we have always forced our enemies out unlike the French and the English .... who have been beast fucked  multiple times throughout your history .... and just like we formed the UK ... we will be leaving the uk in under 2 years as we will be holding another Indyref.

I actually like isle of skye.

Thst said, im not algerian. I simply have mediterranean phenotype. Thats typical for here.

my wish for Skye and the highlands is repopulation and the restoration of the Caledonian forest with indigenous trees and not those god awful Lodgpole pine and Norwegian spruce trees that have been introduced ... should be a mix of Scot's Pine, Douglas Fir, Beach, Ash, Oak, Larch, Rowan, silver Birch, Chestnut and Sycamore trees .... i would also like to see the brown bear and grey wolves re introduced into the highlands

KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Tue May 15, 2018 5:59 pm

Aristide wrote:I actually like isle of skye.

Aristide wrote:I´m mainly ethnic french. But i also have spanish ancestors 3 generations ago some of my mothers side came from Andalusia.

What happens in Andalusia stays in Andalusia.

Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 14 Berber-camel-driver_original
    Berber camel driver in traditional Berber blue Sahara wear. Patricia Sheridan/Post-Gazette

Godric wrote:my wish for Skye and the highlands is repopulation and the restoration of the Caledonian forest with indigenous trees and not those god awful Lodgpole pine and Norwegian spruce trees that have been introduced ... should be a mix of Scot's Pine, Douglas Fir, Beach, Ash, Oak, Larch, Rowan, silver Birch, Chestnut and Sycamore trees  .... i would also like to see the brown bear and grey wolves re introduced into the highlands

You forgot whisky. Skye makes killer whisky, Talisker.
    Although currently I'm on the posh stuff, Macallan special oak.

anyhow, enough OT for me tongue
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Tue May 15, 2018 7:09 pm

KiloGolf wrote:
    Aristide wrote:I actually like isle of skye.

Aristide wrote:I´m mainly ethnic french. But i also have spanish ancestors 3 generations ago some of my mothers side came from Andalusia.

What happens in Andalusia stays in Andalusia.

Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 14 Berber-camel-driver_original
    Berber camel driver in traditional Berber blue Sahara wear. Patricia Sheridan/Post-Gazette

Godric wrote:my wish for Skye and the highlands is repopulation and the restoration of the Caledonian forest with indigenous trees and not those god awful Lodgpole pine and Norwegian spruce trees that have been introduced ... should be a mix of Scot's Pine, Douglas Fir, Beach, Ash, Oak, Larch, Rowan, silver Birch, Chestnut and Sycamore trees  .... i would also like to see the brown bear and grey wolves re introduced into the highlands

You forgot whisky. Skye makes killer whisky, Talisker.
    Although currently I'm on the posh stuff, Macallan special oak.

anyhow, enough OT for me tongue

You have a problem with Andalusia? It were my ancestors from my andalusian side who build an empire larger than any other the planet has ever seen.

From the southern tip of Chile up to Mexico and reaching far into the east to the Philippines.

Also i must laugh about your post with the Berbers. Dude all Mediterranean people have fucked with each other since beginning of time. Southern French, Italians, Spanish, Greeks, Egyptians, Syrians, Moroccans, and so on.

Here comes next bomb for you, i might even have Guanche ancestors since some parts of my mothers family originally come from Tenerife.

As for Isle of Skye...in 2016 i wanted to visit it because i saw it in Tv but its way to hard to go there. There are no direct flights and thats really a pity. You have to take train and change trains like a dozens time. I hope the Uk works on that. think its a really nice area.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:44 pm