Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Talking bollocks thread #2

    Share
    avatar
    Aristide

    Posts : 203
    Points : 225
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Aristide on Wed May 16, 2018 8:22 pm

    KiloGolf wrote:
    Aristide wrote:When you served in the roman army and went through your time, you got land in the conquered provinces to build a house and found a family.

    They offered that, but hardly anyone would do so.
    There was no massive Roman colonization and for a good reason. There was very little a Roman could gain by living in a foreign land, among foreign folks.

    The vast majority got paid and went home.

    Evryone would do so. It was the only reason to join the army and get the roman citizenship rights. 90% of roman soldiers never stepped a foot into Rome. The goal was to romanize the empire. Mix as much as possible and
    this created the most powerful empire Europe had ever seen.

    There was no home. The eldes son got evrything when the father died and all sibilings went with nothing. Thats was the reason to go into the roman army. Land conquered was distributed to the veterans. They married there and founded their own life.

    Dude...do you not read Caesars "de bello gallico" in school?

    Why you think we speak a roman language in France? I can tell you. Because the romans fucked cletic women, married them and stayed here.

    No wonder Greece is bancrupt. You live in delusions. I´m propably more related to greeks from 2000 years ago, because i lack the easterna siatic influence the turks brought into your women.

    Tell me please, are you one of those golden dawn freaks?
    avatar
    KiloGolf

    Posts : 2558
    Points : 2564
    Join date : 2015-09-01
    Location : Macedonia, Hellas

    Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  KiloGolf on Wed May 16, 2018 8:24 pm

    Aristide wrote:Evryone would do so. It was the only reason to join the army and get the roman citizenship rights.

    You're referring to locals then. So is that meant to strengthen your argument? lol1
    avatar
    Aristide

    Posts : 203
    Points : 225
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Aristide on Thu May 17, 2018 7:02 am

    KiloGolf wrote:
    Aristide wrote:Evryone would do so. It was the only reason to join the army and get the roman citizenship rights.

    You're referring to locals then. So is that meant to strengthen your argument? lol1

    Locals? You consider a man from Britain joining the roman army and send to greece as local?

    You consider a man from morocco serving in the roman army and stationed in britain as local?

    I think our intellectual capacity is too different. You have no clue about history and you dont even know the writings of Caesar. What are we left to discuss?

    What really disturbs me though is that perverted wish to be a product of massive incest.

    I have new for you. The only way to have non mixed dna is geographical isolation. There is no place in europe with not mixed people. Thousands of years of sar, trade, migration make that impossible. You cant change reality. And greece was a melting pot. Cato the younger called it a whorehouse and morally bancrupt
    avatar
    GarryB

    Posts : 17873
    Points : 18435
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  GarryB on Thu May 17, 2018 11:00 am

    So which is it.... in one breath you are ethnically diverse product of a melting pot and in the other you are the master race...
    avatar
    KiloGolf

    Posts : 2558
    Points : 2564
    Join date : 2015-09-01
    Location : Macedonia, Hellas

    Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  KiloGolf on Thu May 17, 2018 11:44 am

    Aristide wrote:You consider a man from Britain joining the roman army and send to greece as local?

    No.

    But once more, you're confusing possibility of outcome with historical reality.
    avatar
    KiloGolf

    Posts : 2558
    Points : 2564
    Join date : 2015-09-01
    Location : Macedonia, Hellas

    Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  KiloGolf on Thu May 17, 2018 11:46 am

    GarryB wrote:So which is it.... in one breath you are ethnically diverse product of a melting pot and in the other you are the master race...

    He's a special case. Ergo, what happens in Algeria stays in Algeria.
    avatar
    Aristide

    Posts : 203
    Points : 225
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Aristide on Thu May 17, 2018 6:30 pm

    GarryB wrote:So which is it.... in one breath you are ethnically diverse product of a melting pot and in the other you are the master race...

    The european stock is the best of all, simply because our heritage.
    avatar
    Aristide

    Posts : 203
    Points : 225
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Aristide on Thu May 17, 2018 6:31 pm

    KiloGolf wrote:
    Aristide wrote:You consider a man from Britain joining the roman army and send to greece as local?

    No.

    But once more, you're confusing possibility of outcome with historical reality.

    With all due respect but what i said is the historical reality. You do realize that 99% of romans were not roman ancestry?
    avatar
    Aristide

    Posts : 203
    Points : 225
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Aristide on Thu May 17, 2018 6:33 pm

    KiloGolf wrote:
    GarryB wrote:So which is it.... in one breath you are ethnically diverse product of a melting pot and in the other you are the master race...

    He's a special case. Ergo, what happens in Algeria stays in Algeria.

    You didnt answer my question if you are a golden dawn moron?
    avatar
    KiloGolf

    Posts : 2558
    Points : 2564
    Join date : 2015-09-01
    Location : Macedonia, Hellas

    Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  KiloGolf on Thu May 17, 2018 8:25 pm

    Aristide wrote:
    KiloGolf wrote:
    Aristide wrote:You consider a man from Britain joining the roman army and send to greece as local?

    No.

    But once more, you're confusing possibility of outcome with historical reality.

    With all due respect but what i said is the historical reality. You do realize that 99% of romans were not roman ancestry?

    This was never the topic. And I have no time to educate you on Roman citizens vs.Roman Latins.
    avatar
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 6955
    Points : 7053
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  PapaDragon on Thu May 17, 2018 8:47 pm

    Aristide wrote:
    GarryB wrote:So which is it.... in one breath you are ethnically diverse product of a melting pot and in the other you are the master race...

    The european stock is the best of all, simply because our heritage.

    Their heritage. Not yours.

    And it's not best FYI.
    avatar
    KiloGolf

    Posts : 2558
    Points : 2564
    Join date : 2015-09-01
    Location : Macedonia, Hellas

    Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  KiloGolf on Thu May 17, 2018 9:15 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    GarryB wrote:So which is it.... in one breath you are ethnically diverse product of a melting pot and in the other you are the master race...

    The european stock is the best of all, simply because our heritage.

    Their heritage. Not yours.

    And it's not best FYI.

    Shut up! He a 23yo Assistant to the Regional Manager, earning 3k per month, one month per year  lol1

    He has a 300 euro Canon Bridge Cam* and you don't.
    He drives a Ferrero**  and you drive drive a Yugo Florida***

    *Cause DSLRs are for idiots.
    ** Rocher
    *** I drive an Autobianchi



    Last edited by KiloGolf on Fri May 18, 2018 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Militarov

    Posts : 5966
    Points : 5999
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Militarov on Fri May 18, 2018 12:08 am

    KiloGolf wrote:
    He drives a Ferrero**  and you drive drive a Yugo Florida***


    Okay now i need to ask... how...in the name of all Holy on earth you know about Yugo Florida...
    avatar
    KiloGolf

    Posts : 2558
    Points : 2564
    Join date : 2015-09-01
    Location : Macedonia, Hellas

    Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  KiloGolf on Fri May 18, 2018 12:43 am

    Militarov wrote:
    KiloGolf wrote:
    He drives a Ferrero**  and you drive drive a Yugo Florida***


    Okay now i need to ask... how...in the name of all Holy on earth you know about Yugo Florida...

    Yugos -and Ladas- were very popular in the late 80s, early 90s. Good prices on them but there came a point when Japanese and European cars became much more affordable.

    My neighbor had a Florida.
    avatar
    Aristide

    Posts : 203
    Points : 225
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Aristide on Fri May 18, 2018 5:32 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    GarryB wrote:So which is it.... in one breath you are ethnically diverse product of a melting pot and in the other you are the master race...

    The european stock is the best of all, simply because our heritage.

    Their heritage. Not yours.

    And it's not best FYI.

    Of course its my heritage. I´m spanish/french.

    And dude you have no clue how good we are.

    In 1525 the most powerful and biggest nation in the world was Tawantinsuyu also known as the Inca empire



    And just 8 years later their god king Atahualpa face kissed the dirt...with a spanish boot on his head. 159 spaniards were enough to destroy the Inca Empire and conquer it. And we conquered the entire world.
    This shows how great we are.
    avatar
    KiloGolf

    Posts : 2558
    Points : 2564
    Join date : 2015-09-01
    Location : Macedonia, Hellas

    Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  KiloGolf on Fri May 18, 2018 8:52 pm

    Aristide wrote:Of course its my heritage. I´m spanish/french.

    avatar
    Aristide

    Posts : 203
    Points : 225
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Aristide on Fri May 18, 2018 9:16 pm

    KiloGolf wrote:
    Aristide wrote:Of course its my heritage. I´m spanish/french.




    Smile

    Is it still a topic in Greece, that France supported the ottomans in their conquest in Constantinople?
    avatar
    KiloGolf

    Posts : 2558
    Points : 2564
    Join date : 2015-09-01
    Location : Macedonia, Hellas

    Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  KiloGolf on Fri May 18, 2018 9:28 pm

    Aristide wrote:
    KiloGolf wrote:
    Aristide wrote:Of course its my heritage. I´m spanish/french.



    Agia Sophia is a magnificent structure, we're very proud of it.
    avatar
    Odin of Ossetia

    Posts : 238
    Points : 307
    Join date : 2015-07-03

    Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Odin of Ossetia on Sun May 20, 2018 1:50 am

    Aristide wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    GarryB wrote:So which is it.... in one breath you are ethnically diverse product of a melting pot and in the other you are the master race...

    The european stock is the best of all, simply because our heritage.

    Their heritage. Not yours.

    And it's not best FYI.

    Of course its my heritage. I´m spanish/french.

    And dude you have no clue how good we are.

    In 1525 the most powerful and biggest nation in the world was Tawantinsuyu also known as the Inca empire



    And just 8 years later their god king Atahualpa face kissed the dirt...with a spanish boot on his head. 159 spaniards were enough to destroy the Inca Empire and conquer it. And we conquered the entire world.
    This shows how great we are.



    Biggest and most powerful countries in the world in 1525 were Russia, Ottoman Empire, China.

    For all its size the Inca Empire was at the Stone Age level.

    Spain and Portugal were starting to expand at the expense of various Stone Age tribes at that time, but that is not the real power, and in area for example Russia and China were still larger.

    avatar
    Godric

    Posts : 545
    Points : 565
    Join date : 2015-04-30
    Location : Alba (Scotland)

    Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Godric on Sun May 20, 2018 12:59 pm

    Aristide wrote:
    KiloGolf wrote:
    Aristide wrote:Evryone would do so. It was the only reason to join the army and get the roman citizenship rights.

    You're referring to locals then. So is that meant to strengthen your argument? lol1

    Locals? You consider a man from Britain joining the roman army and send to greece as local?

    You consider a man from morocco serving in the roman army and stationed in britain as local?

    I think our intellectual capacity is too different. You have no clue about history and you dont even know the writings of Caesar. What are we left to discuss?

    What really disturbs me though is that perverted wish to be a product of massive incest.

    I have new for you. The only way to have non mixed dna is geographical isolation. There is no place in europe with not mixed people. Thousands of years of sar, trade, migration make that impossible. You cant change reality. And greece was a melting pot. Cato the younger called it a whorehouse and morally bancrupt

    try the Republic of Ireland the vast majority of Irish are 90% + Irish around 50% of Irish are 97-99% Irish
    avatar
    KiloGolf

    Posts : 2558
    Points : 2564
    Join date : 2015-09-01
    Location : Macedonia, Hellas

    Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  KiloGolf on Wed May 23, 2018 10:36 pm

    Brendan Morley
    @brendan_morley2
    May 20


    Catholics attending Sunday morning Mass under armed guard. No, it’s not #Syria , this is Nice, France earlier today.
    #terrorism #Catholicism #Europe
    avatar
    George1

    Posts : 11748
    Points : 12223
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  George1 on Wed May 23, 2018 11:06 pm

    i sent Arirtide 5 days vacation, but if he continues with BS it will be the longest vacation he ever had
    avatar
    Aristide

    Posts : 203
    Points : 225
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Aristide on Fri May 25, 2018 5:16 pm

    George1 wrote:i sent Arirtide 5 days vacation, but if he continues with BS it will be the longest vacation he ever had

    For what reason do you allow insults against France but cant stand counter heat?

    Thats not very sovereign from you.
    avatar
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 6955
    Points : 7053
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  PapaDragon on Fri May 25, 2018 7:11 pm

    Aristide wrote:
    George1 wrote:i sent Arirtide 5 days vacation, but if he continues with BS it will be the longest vacation he ever had

    For what reason do you allow insults against France but cant stand counter heat?

    Thats not very sovereign from you.

    Oh relax dude, you Granny Lover in Chief is with VVP now in St. Pete so France is cool now, eh lol1
    avatar
    Aristide

    Posts : 203
    Points : 225
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Aristide on Fri May 25, 2018 8:15 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    George1 wrote:i sent Arirtide 5 days vacation, but if he continues with BS it will be the longest vacation he ever had

    For what reason do you allow insults against France but cant stand counter heat?

    Thats not very sovereign from you.

    Oh relax dude, you Granny Lover in Chief is with VVP now in St. Pete so France is cool now, eh lol1

    President Macron. I dont joke about president Putin and expect same respect in return

    Sponsored content

    Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:51 pm