Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+57
flamming_python
arpakola
higurashihougi
Mr.Comrade
BKP
GunshipDemocracy
magnumcromagnon
Regular
Vann7
Arctic_Fox
franco
Rodinazombie
VladimirSahin
MMBR
Grazneyar
Hannibal Barca
Big_Gazza
TheArmenian
eehnie
Benya
Ispan
GarryB
OminousSpudd
Khepesh
KiloGolf
JohninMK
auslander
ultimatewarrior
whir
airstrike
Odin of Ossetia
PapaDragon
Godric
par far
zorobabel
Project Canada
VARGR198
RTN
jhelb
Firebird
George1
calm
kvs
AlfaT8
Werewolf
Aristonicus
wilhelm
Resistance
SturmGuard
ExBeobachter1987
KoTeMoRe
Boshoed
sepheronx
Karl Haushofer
medo
Neutrality
Cowboy's daughter
61 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #25

auslander
    auslander

The Situation in the Ukraine. #25 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #25

Post  auslander Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:55 pm

It is my understanding that more than one Tuchka was shot down.
    franco
    franco

The Situation in the Ukraine. #25 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #25

Post  franco Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:34 pm

auslander wrote:It is my understanding that more than one Tuchka was shot down.

Believe a SA-4b brought down one in DNR and a mysterious visitor brought down another in LNR.
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:58 pm

What about the other two?
    Godric
    Godric

Post  Godric Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:02 pm

Cowboy's daughter wrote:
    Firebird wrote:The US has waged genocide, fratricide and other misery around the World in recent times. The events in the US yesterday - 2  murders of black citizens by corrupt "cops" (ie corrupt filth) and the subsequent assassination of 5 back suggest that America isn't quite the peaceful beacon of stability Obummer would have us believe.

America DOES deserve payback for creating fratricide in the Ukraine. Dedollarisation is one step.
    But I wonder how many in the Kremlin (or connected with it) may consider another method?
    Many blacks and hispanics don't even consider themselves to be really American. Given the abuse of their human rights, its hardly surprising. So I wonder if a racial civil war or disorder might occur in America. Sponsored by those the US Establishment has shown utter contempt for..

Unless you're an American, your opinion means didly squat , and if you're an American, it still means didly squat.

My kids, Grandkids, and myself deserve NO payback for incidents in America we have no control over and contributed ZERO to, and likewise around the world.

Many blacks and hispanics in America are inter married with Anglos, especially in the South, and when you mess with family, family protects it's own.

If persons don't consider themselves to be Americans, they can get the hell out, just as if Russians don't consider themselves to be Russians, other Russians would not embrace that thinking.

The world is going to hell fast enough, and our President, imho, sows racial discord enough, without any help.

What happened in Dallas, imho, was homegrown terrorism. and the person that was one of the snipers, was following the ideology of the Black Panthers.

google Black Panthers if you are ignorant.

my Bitch with the USA is with Washington and not yer average Joe ... you get a lot of American's in Ayrshire for the golf and they are all pretty decent folk that deserve no ill will towards them
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:26 pm

auslander wrote:What about the other two?

Understand that one malfunctioned and crashed. Not aware of any others not to say that there wasn't more.
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:17 pm

One shot down outside Alchevsk Jan/Feb 2015

One at Khartsyzsk outside Makeevka. Video posted 5 September 2014 and I had forgotten about this one

Cannot find any reference to one with motor failure and I might have mistaken that for the Alchevsk rocket, but I'm sure there were two fired over that direction in early 2015 and both came down, either shot down or motor failure.
    OminousSpudd
    OminousSpudd

Post  OminousSpudd Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:46 pm

Khepesh wrote:No idea how many they have left, but when they were using them they were reasonably accurate and always hit somewhere on the chemical re-agent plant by Kuibishevsky and at least one onTochmash. They had problems with the last two known to have been used, one said to have been shot down and another had a failed motor and crashed somewhere near Pervomaisk if I remember correctly. This is only a guess, but as traitors and American spy satellites will probably have let them know were those elements of the reserve they will want to do some damge to are located, they may fire as many as possible at those locations to attempt some distruption, not least hoping to cause some panic among civilians even if nothing of importance is hit. But I suspect there is the capability of taking down Tochka before they hit their targets.
    I wonder if that Pantsir-S1 is still there...
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:13 am

OminousSpudd wrote:
    I wonder if that Pantsir-S1 is still there...
    Likely on a pedestal already, in Rostov Smile
    medo
    medo

Post  medo Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:19 am

OminousSpudd wrote:I wonder if that Pantsir-S1 is still there...

I know, that Novorussian army capture at least two batteries of Osa-AKM in Debaltsevo. I think Osa is also capable to shot down Tochka missile.
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:26 pm

OSCE aholes get their ears warmed in Gorlovka
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:58 pm

Tomorrow is second anniversary of Zelenepole. We all know the official death toll is a lie, but the real number remains elusive. The highest of two "official" numbers is 35, Strelkov said about 200, and others around 400 hundred. At the time I went with the figure of 400, and still do even tho no proof has emerged to verify this. Yet I saw these figures for the death toll for the D-30 artillery battalion of 79th Airmobile Brigade. Each of the three batteries has 80 men. 1st battery lost 60, 2nd battery lost all, 3rd battery lost 68. That's 208 dead, and it does not include those who would have died in the HQ and logistics. It also of course does not include the other losses in the brigade or any of the losses of 24th Brigade also at Zelenepole. I have one account that it was 500 who died. I mention it because if Kiev does not launch an offensive, a major reason could be Zelenepole and the fear of it being replicated. Also severe damage done to 72nd Brigade a little later in the battles that destroyed the southern pot. And even if the figure was the higher one of 500, this spread over two brigades could be considered a bad day if they occured during normal combat, and probably acceptable over a longer period, but they occured within a few moments, and I think ukrops know that both brigades could have been completely destroyed.
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:19 pm

"Our job is to report the shelling." Right. They were pretty damned quick to 'report' who shelled Mariupol, heck, the dust was still in the air when the local osce morons reported that it was DNR, even though several of the Grad missiles hit too close to the western sides of buildings to have come from anywhere near DNR lines. However, on NAF territory 'we don't know where the fire came from'. Agenda much?
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:07 pm

Khepesh wrote:Tomorrow is second anniversary of Zelenepole. We all know the official death toll is a lie, but the real number remains elusive. The highest of two "official" numbers is 35, Strelkov said about 200, and others around 400 hundred. At the time I went with the figure of 400, and still do even tho no proof has emerged to verify this. Yet I saw these figures for the death toll for the D-30 artillery battalion of 79th Airmobile Brigade. Each of the three batteries has 80 men. 1st battery lost 60, 2nd battery lost all, 3rd battery lost 68. That's 208 dead, and it does not include those who would have died in the HQ and logistics. It also of course does not include the other losses in the brigade or any of the losses of 24th Brigade also at Zelenepole. I have one account that it was 500 who died. I mention it because if Kiev does not launch an offensive, a major reason could be Zelenepole and the fear of it being replicated. Also severe damage done to 72nd Brigade a little later in the battles that destroyed the southern pot. And even if the figure was the higher one of 500, this spread over two brigades could be considered a bad day if they occured during normal combat, and probably acceptable over a longer period, but they occured within a few moments, and I think ukrops know that both brigades could have been completely destroyed.
    Thanks for the reminder, very sobering, it was before my time on MP.

Sometimes I wonder if the Kiev strategists either don't care or don't take into account that their enemy is using the same artillery instruction book that they are using so what they do will likely come back at them. As far as I can tell, now that much has been brought forward, Ukrops have a significant amount of their artillery in fixed locations, albeit protected as much as possible. Given the intelligence gathering capabilities of the NAF it is possible that their return salvo will be in the air before the Ukrops' has landed. This will be bi-directional slaughter.
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:52 pm

Since 1991 a gap has been steadily growing. Most of the basic equipment is the same, ukrops Msta-S is generally same as Russian, and the towed guns, but application and technology, fire control computers, smart munitions, satellite, drones, has moved way ahead of UA. They lost hell of amount of artillery destroyed, VSN very little. "Kalmius" artillery brigade will run rings around any ukrops or NATO equivalent formation, and there are worried voices in NATO about this capability. Zelenepole gave them a shock, and exactly what happened last week at Debaltsevo, while still not known, will likely increase their nightmares of VSN, and by extension, Russian, artillery capability. The new equipment coming into service will likely be giving them fits. I think all the hot air from Breedlove etc is based on the realisation they are a generation behind on multiple equipments, and are shitting themselves.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:39 am

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

https://www.rt.com/news/350605-launcher-flips-over-ukraine/

A surface-to-air missile launcher, which was supposed to have served as a showpiece at an arms exhibition in Ukraine, got flipped over as it was being loaded on a transport vehicle. Pictures of the upended vehicle drew sarcastic comments on social media.
    The embarrassing incident happened in the Ukrainian city of Konotop which was set to mark a historic battle, which took place over three centuries ago. The 9K35 Strela-10 launcher was delivered to the city as one of the exhibits of an open air military expo.

According to local police, the missile system’s driver lost control of the vehicle and it turned over. Photos of the trucked vehicle lying upside down quickly found an audience online.
    Ispan
    Ispan

Post  Ispan Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:02 pm

UAF caught in mini-cauldron between Gorlovka and Debaltsevo

http://www.fort-russ.com/2016/07/uaf-caught-in-mini-cauldron-between.html
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:59 pm

Wish I was on the drugs he must be on

KIEV (Sputnik) — Kiev has already fulfilled 95 percent of its political commitments within the framework of Minsk peace agreements, Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko said Monday.

"Ukraine has proved in a clear way that we have fulfilled 95 percent of political commitments, as well as 100 percent of [commitments] in the security area," Poroshenko told reporters after his meeting with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau in Kiev.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:30 am

a cold bowl of water for Ukraine from Poland.

Today the Polish government demanded Ukraine to recognize
    the Volhynia Massacre of Poland. Probably the most Brutal and inhuman
    Genocide ever made in world war two ,in terms of brutality and evilness.
    That it was done by the "Galician heroes" of Ukraine ,that are promoted
    by the banderites in Ukraine and the Poroshenko Government.

Poland expects Ukraine to admit truth about Ukrainian nationalists’ crimes in Volhynia

http://tass.ru/en/world/887507

This could be the beginning of the end ,for the Banderas in Ukraine. The CIA will have to
    find a new name for them . perhaps call them "democratic moderates ukrainians" Laughing
    But it all will depend of if for Poland a name change will be enough for them . They might as
    well demand the declaration of the leaders of bandera criminal organization and extradition of all their leader for full restore of relations.  Imagine that.. Ukraine without banderas ,will be a major hit , for the CIA there. Not the end . but it will only encourage an Anti Ultra Nationalism
    movement in Ukraine to counter all the pro Nazis factions.

here is a video with the Volhynia massacre..done in Poland by the Banderas
    factions that today are terrorizing civilians ethnic Russians ,bulgarians ,Belarusians,
    in Ukraine. and for sure jews and tatars too.  

https://offgraun.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/ukrainian-neo-nazi-youth-in-kiev.jpg

More:
    http://tass.ru/en/world/887507

Is truly Horrorific , so warning with the video is very graphic..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OJyKyinpks

If i remember well , the genocide of Polish Jews , began with operation barbarosa ,When Nazis enter in Ukraine defeating the soviet army there and others retreat , the banderas welcome the nazis as liberators. and they are given the role to police and order in the new territories captured by Nazis. But then what happened next was the the Banderas.. began to chase ,
    assault and rape all the jews womens and children and kill all the jews males in the zones they were assigned the role to secure. So ukrainians ultra nationlist anti soviets, began an ethnic cleaning of all Jews in their zones. And when Hitler discover the major crimes done there not
    authorized by them , since civilians were more useful for hitler for free labor than  , by ultra nationalist order the arrest of Bandera ,and kill his brother.

wondering now if the Ukrainian singer Jamala ,will sing a song in Eurovision 2017
    about Volhynia masacre by Ukrainians.  Rolling Eyes
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:58 am

Vladimir Rogov, leader of Slavyanskaya Gvardiya from Zaporozhye, and chairman of the committee for building the state of Novorossiya, has said that the offensive is coming, that the political decision has been made and the reconnaissance carried out. He specifically mentions Uglegorsk, and I will point out that there was another reconnaisance at Belaya Kamenka last week, the first since the minor battle last year, but not on the same scale and hardly reported. Rogov is probably not so well known here, and he is sort of in the style Yurasumy and Dzygovbrodsky, but Rogov has an organisation behind him, and a record of being against all this maidan garbage and "orange revolution" for some years, as Purgin, and he is a serious man.
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:05 pm

Interesting comment in part of latest summary from "Mage", where after he says about ukrops blatantly moving heavy equipment to the front, such as the video of the tank battalion of 72 OMBR published a few days ago, that so much equipment is being sent to the front that infantry in western Ukraine are left without equipment. However, as ukrops show such very little video of what they do, it must be seen as suspicious that they let video of 72 brigade tanks right at the front at Starognatovka to be released, a distraction perhaps, if not simply an error.

Edit: I presumed everybody had already seen this video, but here it is for those who have not. Exactly where at Starognatovka this tank battalion is is not clear, but from the eastern edge of the village is a little under 4km from VSN front lines at Belaya Kamenka.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:08 pm

Ukraina erect a statue of Maidan soldiers, well probably they want to have a response to Russian "polite men" statues...

The Situation in the Ukraine. #25 - Page 10 13669014_133594463738355_7071551415757588958_n
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:54 pm

Last year when residents of Kuibishevsky protested about nothing being done to protect them from ukrops bombardments, some were evacuated, after being insulted by being called "agents of Kiev" by shits. At the time there were sarcastic comments in Russian networks that next Petrovsky would be evacuated, then on and on until all had gone. Today, Deinego has said that at the contact group meeting tomorrow, the withdrawl of VSN forces from two areas will be co-ordinated. The two areas are Dolotovo in Lugansk, and, yes, Petrovsky in Donetsk, which tonight is under bombardment with residents in the basement. It is not them to be evacuated, but VSN. It is presumed this is only "window dressing" from Deinego and not serious, only to show a face of compliance with Minsk against blatant Kiev transgressions. But this does not go down well and increases levels of skepticism about politicians. But there is an underlying "something", and I'm sure it can be guessed, and not said.....
    http://dnr-news.com/dnr/34011-deynego-rasskazal-ot-kakih-naselennyh-punktov-donbassa-otvedut-voyska.html
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:42 am

Yup. "Officers shall sharpen their swords....." It's coming.
    Ispan
    Ispan

Post  Ispan Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:21 am

From the friend in the Spanish forum

Storm Bringer ‏@StormBringer15[/B]

#BREAKING Marina Kharkova reports > Higher UAF casulaties as officially annouced by ATO spox #ukraine #donbas #nato

The Situation in the Ukraine. #25 - Page 10 CnMHHUBW8AAt3DI

#BREAKING #NATOSummit & #Ukraine & #Donbas Conflict What will Ukraine leikely do #nato #russia #putin #poroshenko

The Situation in the Ukraine. #25 - Page 10 CnMCyBMWYAA6WzI

#BREAKING Deceived by #NATO G5+ #Ukraine are going to replace the Normandy Formant & REWRITE own agreements #russia

The Situation in the Ukraine. #25 - Page 10 CnLbAneWgAAHWrj

#BREAKING Aftermath of #NATOSummit in #Warsaw/#Poland A war with #Russia, if it doesn't want to change #nato #Putin

The Situation in the Ukraine. #25 - Page 10 CnLXQEDW8AEzse3

The Situation in the Ukraine. #25 - Page 10 CnMpNWYWIAEIvFF

Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:03 pm

The ukrops bombardment of Trudovskaya and Petrovsky last night was to attempt to destroy the mines in the area, there are several. Three of the mines were hit, one had six of it's buildings hit and firefighters spent hours trying to put out the fires. At another mine, 135 miners were underground. Here buildings were also hit and power to one of the main ventilation fans was cut. Management then brought the miners to the surface even though bombardment was ongoing, not much choice.... The third mine also had ventilation fans put out of action. Work is continuing to put the mines back into operation. There is a chemical waste landfill site at Dzerzhinsk, and it is thought ukrops may cause an "accident" when the wind is blowing to the east. However, there have been other scares about such as this before and nothing happened, but Kiev are so cynical that I would not put it beyond them.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:36 pm