Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Ukraine-Russia Relations and Future developments

    Share

    Rpg type 7v

    Posts : 374
    Points : 228
    Join date : 2011-05-01

    Re: Ukraine-Russia Relations and Future developments

    Post  Rpg type 7v on Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:45 pm

    splidt the ukraine and join the eastern part and crimea to russia .
    avatar
    flamming_python

    Posts : 3315
    Points : 3401
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Re: Ukraine-Russia Relations and Future developments

    Post  flamming_python on Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:00 pm

    The Ukraine is pursuing a self-destructive policy.. but.. welp.. it's up to them!

    Have a nice trip fellas, see ya next fall!

    Rpg type 7v

    Posts : 374
    Points : 228
    Join date : 2011-05-01

    Re: Ukraine-Russia Relations and Future developments

    Post  Rpg type 7v on Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:09 pm

    russia must take interest to save as much as it can ,there are allot of russians and pro-rus-ukranians there.
    avatar
    macedonian

    Posts : 1073
    Points : 1102
    Join date : 2013-04-29
    Location : Skopje, Macedonia - Скопје, Македонија

    Re: Ukraine-Russia Relations and Future developments

    Post  macedonian on Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:59 pm

    Rpg type 7v wrote:splidt the ukraine and join the eastern part and crimea to russia .
    Meh, better split Poland, and have the western part slave to Germany again...the eastern part belongs to Russia anyway Twisted Evil 

    As Sa'iqa

    Posts : 414
    Points : 350
    Join date : 2013-06-01
    Age : 24
    Location : Western Poland

    Re: Ukraine-Russia Relations and Future developments

    Post  As Sa'iqa on Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:30 pm

    macedonian wrote:
    Rpg type 7v wrote:splidt the ukraine and join the eastern part and crimea to russia .
    Meh, better split Poland, and have the western part slave to Germany again...the eastern part belongs to Russia anyway Twisted Evil 
    What ye sayin'...?

    If so, then I would prefer being a Russian than a German.pirat 
    avatar
    flamming_python

    Posts : 3315
    Points : 3401
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Re: Ukraine-Russia Relations and Future developments

    Post  flamming_python on Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:01 pm

    We need to ALL get along love 
    avatar
    macedonian

    Posts : 1073
    Points : 1102
    Join date : 2013-04-29
    Location : Skopje, Macedonia - Скопје, Македонија

    Re: Ukraine-Russia Relations and Future developments

    Post  macedonian on Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:06 pm

    As Sa'iqa wrote:What ye sayin'...?
    If so, then I would prefer being a Russian than a German.pirat 
    Can't say I blame you, we all know how the Krouts treat the Slavs...pirat 
    But than again, we also know how the Russians treat their own...oh, it's such a mess...I can't scale the pros and the cons...Very Happy Very Happy

    flamming_python wrote:We need to ALL get along love
    Spoken like a true prodigy (if Mr.Wolf can say so)
    avatar
    TR1

    Posts : 5569
    Points : 5581
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    Re: Ukraine-Russia Relations and Future developments

    Post  TR1 on Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:24 pm

    Rpg type 7v wrote:splidt the ukraine and join the eastern part and crimea to russia .
    Who is going to do the splitting?


    And screw getting parts of Ukraine, Russia has enough mess on its hands to clean up.
    avatar
    macedonian

    Posts : 1073
    Points : 1102
    Join date : 2013-04-29
    Location : Skopje, Macedonia - Скопје, Македонија

    Re: Ukraine-Russia Relations and Future developments

    Post  macedonian on Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:34 pm

    TR1 wrote:Who is going to do the splitting?
    The league of nations?! Before a major war?! Shocked 
    Or maybe tanks roll in from one side, and from the other....oh I'm gettin' way ahead of myself here...angel 

    TR1 wrote:And screw getting parts of Ukraine, Russia has enough mess on its hands to clean up.
    Wait 'till you start gettin' parts of Alaska back, then you'll get your handful Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

    Rpg type 7v

    Posts : 374
    Points : 228
    Join date : 2011-05-01

    Re: Ukraine-Russia Relations and Future developments

    Post  Rpg type 7v on Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:48 pm

    TR1 wrote:
    Rpg type 7v wrote:splidt the ukraine and join the eastern part and crimea to russia .
    Who is going to do the splitting?  


    And screw getting parts of Ukraine, Russia has enough mess on its hands to clean up.
    8,5 million russians in ukraine plus few more million pro rus mixed ukranians , russia would have 155 mill population.
    didnt west teach you how to create separatist and secessionist movements ,NGOs , stories about minorities oppresion, TV propaganda  etc pirat
    avatar
    flamming_python

    Posts : 3315
    Points : 3401
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Re: Ukraine-Russia Relations and Future developments

    Post  flamming_python on Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:04 pm

    Rpg type 7v wrote:8,5 million russians in ukraine plus few more million pro rus mixed ukranians , russia would have 155 mill population.
    didnt west teach you how to create separatist and secessionist movements ,NGOs , stories about minorities oppresion, TV propaganda  etc pirat
    Hahaha, I like your style Rpg, I like your style Smile

    But in all seriousness - that place is a lot more trouble than it's worth.

    As Sa'iqa

    Posts : 414
    Points : 350
    Join date : 2013-06-01
    Age : 24
    Location : Western Poland

    Re: Ukraine-Russia Relations and Future developments

    Post  As Sa'iqa on Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:47 pm

    But certainly a lot of potential, especially agricultural. With good governance Ukraine should be able to boast a population of more than 120 milions instead of current 40.
    And don’t forget that the best tank designing bureau Is located in Kharkiv.
    avatar
    TR1

    Posts : 5569
    Points : 5581
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    Re: Ukraine-Russia Relations and Future developments

    Post  TR1 on Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:50 pm

    Rpg type 7v wrote:
    TR1 wrote:
    Rpg type 7v wrote:splidt the ukraine and join the eastern part and crimea to russia .
    Who is going to do the splitting?  


    And screw getting parts of Ukraine, Russia has enough mess on its hands to clean up.
    8,5 million russians in ukraine plus few more million pro rus mixed ukranians , russia would have 155 mill population.
    didnt west teach you how to create separatist and secessionist movements ,NGOs , stories about minorities oppresion, TV propaganda  etc pirat
    Yeah but its only legit when the West does it.

    If Russia does it it will be the new axis of evil.

    In all seriousness, population numbers alone are meaningless.
    avatar
    TR1

    Posts : 5569
    Points : 5581
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    Re: Ukraine-Russia Relations and Future developments

    Post  TR1 on Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:51 pm

    As Sa'iqa wrote:But certainly a lot of potential, especially agricultural. With good governance Ukraine should be able to boast a population of more than 120 milions instead of current 40.
    And don’t forget that the best tank designing bureau Is located in Kharkiv.
    Used to be the best tank designing bureau, now it is decaying leftovers. Sad reality.
    avatar
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7113
    Points : 7385
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 29
    Location : Canada

    Re: Ukraine-Russia Relations and Future developments

    Post  sepheronx on Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:04 pm

    Maybe Crimea would end up back in Russia's hands. They would probably do better at upkeeping it. Well, technically Russia has been upkeeping it with its investments there and the Universities funded by them.

    In other news: Russia got an LNG deal with spain:
    http://www.enerdata.net/enerdatauk/press-and-publication/energy-news-001/gas-natural-fenosa-signs-long-term-deal-yamal-lng-russia_23408.html
    avatar
    Viktor

    Posts : 5645
    Points : 6280
    Join date : 2009-08-25
    Age : 37
    Location : Croatia

    Should I stay or should I go? Ukraine’s EU gamble

    Post  Viktor on Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:42 pm

    sepheronx wrote:Maybe Crimea would end up back in Russia's hands. They would probably do better at upkeeping it. Well, technically Russia has been upkeeping it with its investments there and the Universities funded by them.

    In other news: Russia got an LNG deal with spain:
    http://www.enerdata.net/enerdatauk/press-and-publication/energy-news-001/gas-natural-fenosa-signs-long-term-deal-yamal-lng-russia_23408.html
    Crimeria by law goes to Turkey if Russian army pull back from there. In other words as long as there is a Russian military presence the land belongs to Russia.
    avatar
    George1

    Posts : 11481
    Points : 11954
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Re: Ukraine-Russia Relations and Future developments

    Post  George1 on Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:52 pm

    Moscow May Be Forced to Demand Early Repayment of $3Bln Debt by Kiev:Source

    The breach of the conditions of granting a bonded loan to Ukraine may prompt Moscow to demand a repayment of the $3 billion debt by Kiev in the near future, a government source suggests.

    MOSCOW, January 10 (Sputnik) — A whole range of parameters which are the conditions of granting a Russian bonded loan to Ukraine, are being violated, a source in the Russian government said Saturday.

    "The situation that is emerging in the economy and finances of Ukraine suggests that a number of parameters, which are the conditions of granting Ukraine a Russian bonded loan are violated," the source said.

    He also added that under these circumstances "it is likely that Russia will have to demand from Ukraine in the near future early repayment of the $3 billion debt."

    Ukraine has been struggling to find a way out of a monetary crisis that has left the country’s economy in difficulty. To help restore the economy, authorities in Kiev have sought financial assistance from international financial institutions.

    In spring, the IMF promised Ukraine a total of $17 billion in bailout loans, to be provided over the course of two years. So far, Ukraine has received two tranches, amounting to $4.55 billion.

    Financial assistance to Kiev is also provided by the World Bank, EBRD (European Bank for Reconstruction and Development), European Investment Bank and a number of countries. Overall in 2014, Ukraine received financial assistance amounting to about $9 billion. The total national debt for 11 months of 2014 amounted to $69.3 billion.

    In December 2013, Russia made a decision to issue Ukraine a loan of $15 billion and bought Ukraine’s first Eurobonds in the amount of $3 billion.

    In November 2014, Russian President Vladimir Putin said that Russia would not demand Kiev to make an early repayment of Eurobonds in a bid to help Ukraine restore its financial system.
    avatar
    flamming_python

    Posts : 3315
    Points : 3401
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Re: Ukraine-Russia Relations and Future developments

    Post  flamming_python on Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:17 pm

    George1 wrote:In November 2014, Russian President Vladimir Putin said that Russia would not demand Kiev to make an early repayment of Eurobonds in a bid to help Ukraine restore its financial system.

    WTF?

    Pandering to the West?

    Demand that shit back right now!
    avatar
    George1

    Posts : 11481
    Points : 11954
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Re: Ukraine-Russia Relations and Future developments

    Post  George1 on Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:06 pm

    Russia to substitute for 700 weapon components of Ukrainian origin 2015 — Defense Minister
    avatar
    George1

    Posts : 11481
    Points : 11954
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Re: Ukraine-Russia Relations and Future developments

    Post  George1 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:00 am

    Poroshenko says Ukraine will need no Russian gas in 2 years
    avatar
    kvs

    Posts : 3668
    Points : 3773
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Re: Ukraine-Russia Relations and Future developments

    Post  kvs on Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am

    George1 wrote:Poroshenko says Ukraine will need no Russian gas in 2 years

    This the school yard level of political discourse in Ukraine. They think that reverse flow from Poland will be the equivalent of
    buying discounted gas from Russia. Until Poland gets LNG from Qatar and the USA, it will be using Russian natural gas. Poland
    will still be using Russian gas 4 years from now and later. There will not be enough LNG port capacity in the EU for a long while
    and most important, there is no supply of 163 billion cubic meters of LNG on the market which the EU can use to replace Russian
    supplies. Also, Gazprom has already denied Poland and others extra gas shipments to reverse flow to Ukraine.

    So Ukraine will have nothing in 2 years.
    avatar
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7113
    Points : 7385
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 29
    Location : Canada

    Re: Ukraine-Russia Relations and Future developments

    Post  sepheronx on Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:40 am

    kvs wrote:
    George1 wrote:Poroshenko says Ukraine will need no Russian gas in 2 years

    This the school yard level of political discourse in Ukraine.   They think that reverse flow from Poland will be the equivalent of
    buying discounted gas from Russia.   Until Poland gets LNG from Qatar and the USA, it will be using Russian natural gas.   Poland
    will still be using Russian gas 4 years from now and later.   There will not be enough LNG port capacity in the EU for a long while
    and most important, there is no supply of 163 billion cubic meters of LNG on the market which the EU can use to replace Russian
    supplies.  Also, Gazprom has already denied Poland and others extra gas shipments to reverse flow to Ukraine.

    So Ukraine will have nothing in 2 years.  

    Add to that, importing LNG is very expensive compared to the pipeline Russia has (NORD Stream). So if Ukrainians are happy spending more on gas, then all the power to them. Just isn't a smart move. Actually, as evident to their current economic policies, nothing they done has been smart.

    But, who cares. Like Gazprom said, Europe will have to get its gas from the gas hub between Greece and Turkey.
    avatar
    KRATOS1133

    Posts : 28
    Points : 41
    Join date : 2011-08-11
    Location : Algeria

    Re: Ukraine-Russia Relations and Future developments

    Post  KRATOS1133 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:40 am

    A very good summary of the ukrainian crisis, i highly recommend to read it
    Arrow http://periscope2.ru/2015/01/19/8298/#facebook
    avatar
    Kyo

    Posts : 498
    Points : 545
    Join date : 2014-11-03
    Age : 69
    Location : Brasilia

    Re: Ukraine-Russia Relations and Future developments

    Post  Kyo on Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:43 pm

    Kremlin says chance of Normandy format meeting over Ukraine dwindles
    avatar
    flamming_python

    Posts : 3315
    Points : 3401
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Re: Ukraine-Russia Relations and Future developments

    Post  flamming_python on Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:00 pm

    Kyo wrote:Kremlin says chance of Normandy format meeting over Ukraine dwindles

    Good thumbsup russia

    Hollande & co. will be sweating in their suits for a while yet, over their delinquishing market positions in Russia.

    Of course they made the excuse that they are only looking for a compromise because a 'collapse of Russia' is not in their interests either. Well now that Russia is not compromising, they should have no more qualms.. so let's see if they have the power to achieve what they claim.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Ukraine-Russia Relations and Future developments

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:21 pm