Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+76
Airbornewolf
mack8
KiloGolf
Oguzhanoz
sweartome123
Odin of Ossetia
Rmf
wilhelm
VladimirSahin
ahmedfire
Walther von Oldenburg
ShahryarHedayatiSHBA
JohnSnow
Big_Gazza
GunshipDemocracy
Giulio
Morpheus Eberhardt
BTRfan
kvs
higurashihougi
franco
Pirey
ExBeobachter1987
Regular
par far
Shadåw
Kimppis
PapaDragon
Dima
Svyatoslavich
Neutrality
headshot69
arpakola
Bolt
sepheronx
Project Canada
Godric
Monarchist
VBCI
Siempre_Leal
ultron
Erk
zorobabel
TheArmenian
iraqidabab
Fred333
whir
Acheron
ali.a.r
milforum.net
GarryB
Werewolf
auslander
Khepesh
Shitheads
max steel
SturmGuard
d_taddei2
Rodinazombie
Cyberspec
Cowboy's daughter
George1
Kadmos45
Vann7
JohninMK
OminousSpudd
flamming_python
Karl Haushofer
Firebird
marat
zg18
ult
Zivo
KoTeMoRe
BKP
Mustafa
80 posters

Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 25 Empty Re: Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

Post  flamming_python Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:28 pm

Khepesh wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:

With the population density and the shitty construction norms, you don't need nukes, you just strike all around galata.
    I think the reasoning behind a nuke in the sea is that while damage to structures would occur, most damage would be to the population and leave Istanbul in reasonable condition to be re-populated and re-emerge as Konstantinopolis.

Here we go again with that genocide crap.

Please leave it out of here. Even if Mustafa makes a few provocative statements, you guys have been far worse.
    Vann7

Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 25 Empty Re: Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

Post  Vann7 Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:28 pm

take a look at the "peaceful civilians" that Erdogan protested and did not wanted Russia
    to bomb in northern Latakia . and the reason why did a coward attack from behind taking
    advantage Russian bomber was alone and busy monitoring terrorist positions in latakia.

Yes another lie...
    Erdogan Pig and Turkey media trash.. is full of SHIT about Assad and Syria..
    and its through controlling all media they manipulate its citizens.

KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:31 pm

Khepesh wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:

With the population density and the shitty construction norms, you don't need nukes, you just strike all around galata.
    I think the reasoning behind a nuke in the sea is that while damage to structures would occur, most damage would be to the population and leave Istanbul in reasonable condition to be re-populated and re-emerge as Konstantinopolis.

I don't need Istanbul, I just need the Jewish quarter and the old Italian (Genoese), There might be some land marks, like Taksim, but frankly bar the Hagia Sofia and the old janissary barracks in Topkapi, I don't care. Only think I would like to do is go back a pour salt on that wound.
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:31 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    Khepesh wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:

Please leave it out of here. Even if Mustafa makes a few provocative statements, you guys have been far worse.
    Simply quoting Zhirinovsky, are you suggesting that certain views expressed by political figures, no matter who they are, should be censored so they do not hurt feeling here. He has said what he has said, and so it will be reported.
    Rodinazombie

Post  Rodinazombie Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:35 pm

Khepesh wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    Khepesh wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:

Simply quoting Zhirinovsky, are you suggesting that certain views expressed by political figures, no matter who they are, should be censored so they do not hurt feeling here. He has said what he has said, and so it will be reported.

Thats fine i guess, but look around and see the trash that others have been writing. I think thats whats being referred to here.

KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:36 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    Khepesh wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:

What genocide you're talking about? How's pointing out to evident Turkish deficiencies, look at Koçaeli earthquake damage, as an opportunity to make sure that area is done for.

Post  Guest Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:39 pm

Mustafa wrote:Our national symbol is the wolf. And they usually are organized in packs and attack and kill bears. The small bears that inhabit russia for example are part of their diet.

wolves are more intelligent than bears and mostly strike in winter. Smile Bears also kill wolves. So its in best interest for both to keep distance and be friendly with each other.

russia is a fragile thing. China sees it as weak and degenerating and looks for its east. In the west its influence shrinks. The sinking gas and oil prices hurt russia hard.

Thats why i believe putin is smart enough to not escalate this any further.

This post was so useless that i got cancer, why would i or anyone else care what is the symbol animal of Turkey. What does it have to do with ANYTHING, WHATSOEVER. Red Kangaroo is unofficial animal representing Australia... its not even a fkn predator.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:40 pm

Militarov wrote:
    Mustafa wrote:Our national symbol is the wolf. And they usually are organized in packs and attack and kill bears. The small bears that inhabit russia for example are part of their diet.

wolves are more intelligent than bears and mostly strike in winter. Smile Bears also kill wolves. So its in best interest for both to keep distance and be friendly with each other.

russia is a fragile thing. China sees it as weak and degenerating and looks for its east. In the west its influence shrinks. The sinking gas and oil prices hurt russia hard.

Thats why i believe putin is smart enough to not escalate this any further.

This post was so useless that i got cancer, why would i or anyone else care what is the symbol animal of Turkey. What does it have to do with ANYTHING, WHATSOEVER. Red Kangaroo is unofficial animal representing Australia... its not even a fkn predator.

Yeah but it can jump and beat Floyd Mayweather's ass/
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:46 pm

http://hasapidis.blogspot.ru/2015/11/the-ihh-and-scum-petros-konstantinou.html

here is the IHH >> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IHH_(Turkish_NGO)  
    Serkan Nergi..   http://www.dailysabah.com/syrian-crisis/2015/11/25/russian-airstrikes-target-aid-convoy-in-northwestern-syrian-town-of-azaz-7-killed
    https://twitter.com/serkannergis
    Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 25 Serkan%2BNegris
    serkan Nergis IHH

Last edited by arpakola on Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:42 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:50 pm

Mustafa wrote:
    Rodinazombie wrote:
    Mustafa wrote:
    higurashihougi wrote:My question is why did the Turk people vote for Erdogan et al. in the first place and is it the time now to kick the a** of Erdogan et al. and replace them with a cleaner, less corrupted goverment ?

No offence here but I cannot stand the idiocy of Erdogan et al. any longer.

I did not vote for Erdogan. But i respect what he has done internal for our economy. And i would never stand against the president.

Sounds more like you support him than not. That makes you part of the problem.

I´m a patriot. I stand for my nation 100%. Erdogan has his mistakes as any human being. But he is my president and as this i will never stand against him.

I believed russians understand this. They too have a president who ruined their country, is openly homosexual and a corrupt thug. Yet they respect his office.

Isn't it time this turd from Turdkey was binned off the forum?
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:55 pm

Khepesh wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    Khepesh wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:

Fair enough, didn't read the posts beforehand.
    Rodinazombie

Post  Rodinazombie Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:56 pm

Ive moved this from the ukraine thread so as not to littler another thread.

PapaDragon wrote:
    Rodinazombie wrote:What the eff?

This forum is becoming more degenerate every day.

I still don't know why mustafa tread still exists and why he isn't booted off forum already...

Why should he be booted off the forum? Just because he has a different point of view?' I dont like what he is saying and nor do i agree with his posts, but i see no reason for him to be banned. Id ban others first that have been saying far worse things than him the past three days.

Granted, he is trolling too but the ones that respond with insults and abuse are just as bad if not worse. Talk and discuss sensibly with him, like adults, if thats not possible, then just ignore him, its easy.

A lot of people on here left mp.net yet seem to want to convert this site into another mp.net.mi just hope that observers of this site dont actually think that you are all russian.

Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:16 pm

Rodinazombie wrote:
    Khepesh wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    Khepesh wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:

Thats fine i guess, but look around and see the trash that others have been writing. I think thats whats being referred to here.

That post made references to there being, essentially, insufficient outrage about events in Ukraine compared to what is shown here. I dispute that, and that those who are more or less on the "war party" are shouted at for being "outraged" about Odessa and the bombardments of Donbass cities, makes the comment ridiculous. That comment also condemns reference to past events, something that I have made numerous posts about. How is remembering the past wrong? It almost seems that this incident should hushed up and nothing said, or conversely that huge outrage should be shown. Both are incompatible. Most of the outrage shown in this thread is from posters from countries that suffered many hundreds of years of extremely brutal oppression by the Turks, so it is hardly surprising that from them comes a certain amount of hatred, and the reasons for this can best be explained by pointing out why, and that means referring to the past. This is not debating at the UN here using diplomatic language, it is simply a military forum specifically about Russia and strong sentiments at this time should be expected, and even Lavrov says "fuck" at times, so expect nothing less from mere mortals here.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:18 pm

Rodinazombie wrote:Ive moved this from the ukraine thread so as not to littler another thread.

PapaDragon wrote:

I still don't know why mustafa tread still exists and why he isn't booted off forum already...

Why should he be booted off the forum? Just because he has a different point of view?' I dont like what he is saying and nor do i agree with his posts, but i see no reason for him to be banned. Id ban others first that have been saying far worse things than him the past three days.

Granted, he is trolling too but the ones that respond with insults and abuse are just as bad if not worse. Talk and discuss sensibly with him, like adults, if thats not possible, then just ignore him, its easy.

A lot of people on here left mp.net yet seem to want to convert this site into another mp.net.mi just hope that observers of this site dont actually think that you are all russian.

Dude it's the second Turkish guy who gets in here and says, accident. When asked about the "accident" suddenly, there's no more facts, just yeah it's done, blabla, cooperation. Then the authorities in Turkey just go wild, saying Russia should apologize, talking trash then suddenly stopping overflights.

I'm sorry we all want to talk about facts, at least those we know. We do the math and nothing clicks. For Turks so far when asked about 1+1 they say 4. Personally I was all cool and calm, now I'm dealing with two kids lying like 5th graders.

Post  Guest Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:23 pm

Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 25 CUz6GYoWIAAhsSV
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:24 pm

Rodinazombie wrote:Ive moved this from the ukraine thread so as not to littler another thread.

PapaDragon wrote:

So I'm as bad as a terrorist supporter because I call one a cunt?
    Really..

This site has two problems. Nazism glorification and now defence of ISIS. Anyone who objects to those two is absolutely correct, esp as this is a RUSSIAN mil forum.

Finally, my fathers side is Russian, mother's Western. And my condemnation is pretty tame compared to what the Russian residents would say.

Do you want more Russians/pro Russians forced out/not join or to quit?
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:29 pm

Khepesh wrote:
    Rodinazombie wrote:
    Khepesh wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    Khepesh wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:

That post made references to there being, essentially, insufficient outrage about events in Ukraine compared to what is shown here. I dispute that, and that those who are more or less on the "war party" are shouted at for being "outraged" about Odessa and the bombardments of Donbass cities, makes the comment ridiculous. That comment also condemns reference to past events, something that I have made numerous posts about. How is remembering the past wrong? It almost seems that this incident should hushed up and nothing said, or conversely that huge outrage should be shown. Both are incompatible. Most of the outrage shown in this thread is from posters from countries that suffered many hundreds of years of extremely brutal oppression by the Turks, so it is hardly surprising that from them comes a certain amount of hatred, and the reasons for this can best be explained by pointing out why, and that means referring to the past. This is not debating at the UN here using diplomatic language, it is simply a military forum specifically about Russia and strong sentiments at this time should be expected, and even Lavrov says "fuck" at times, so expect nothing less from mere mortals here.

Politicians usually speak politely infront of the media. But there is often a "full and frank exchange of views" in private. Which means swearing, tantrums, threats and calling each other cunt.

Yes, sometimes a cool head is required to solve things. But at other times, the opposite is needed.
    I dont think anyone here would criticse Putin's political skills. But he refuses to speak to other presidents and I'd be pretty sure he has a blunt side - as can be necessary.
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:30 pm

Militarov wrote:Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 25 CUz6GYoWIAAhsSV

Christ, David Ca-moron is such a slimey bitch.

Is he afraid the local kebab shop will ban him....?

What a cunt "he" is.
    Kadmos45
    Kadmos45

Post  Kadmos45 Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:38 pm

Militarov wrote:Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 25 CUz6GYoWIAAhsSV

So only friggin' litwins were stoopid enough bar obvious anglofaks.

BTW. Bulgars under this Borissov criminal criticize Turkey - strange ...
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:45 pm

who is IHH (organised the convoy to fas) , who is Serkan Nergis and his counter part in Greece Petros Konstandinou
    http://hasapidis.blogspot.ru/2015/11/the-ihh-and-scum-petros-konstantinou.html

Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:53 pm

Firebird wrote:
    Christ, David Ca-moron is such a slimey bitch.

Is he afraid the local kebab shop will ban him....?

What a cunt "he" is.
    As I posted yesterday, he is one of a triumvirate of three friends governing UK. Boris Johnson, one of the three, as I wrote, is a Turk whose grandfather changed his name from Osman Kemal to "Johnny Johnson". Cameron is clearly a very effete and weak man who seems a puppett, not just of Washington, but others. Johnson Kemal, went to school with Cameron and probably has more damaging info on him than the likely false dead pig fucking incident.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:01 pm

Kadmos45 wrote:So only friggin' litwins were stoopid enough bar obvious anglofaks.

BTW. Bulgars under this Borissov criminal criticize Turkey - strange ...

The Baltic States, especially Litva, do not really have a good relationship with Russia, after all. While Bulgaria has many reasons to support Russia. Something related to Battle of Sipka...
    Kadmos45
    Kadmos45

Post  Kadmos45 Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:14 pm

higurashihougi wrote:

The Baltic States, especially Litva, do not really have a good relationship with Russia, after all. While Bulgaria has many reasons to support Russia. Something related to Battle of Sipka...

Still Latvia and Estonia didn't follow, and they hate Russia no less than Litwa.

Bulgaria actually closed airspace for russian military aircraft not long ago.
    And now they criticize Turkey ? I know they have historical beef with them but B. is currently anglo lackey now , so still strange.
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:21 pm

New version of the map showing future border changes.....
    Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 25 A9d990c10830

Post  Guest Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:27 pm

Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 25 Turk10

5-7km? Than it was AIM9(insert something) for sure if this is true.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:56 am