Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+76
Airbornewolf
mack8
KiloGolf
Oguzhanoz
sweartome123
Odin of Ossetia
Rmf
wilhelm
VladimirSahin
ahmedfire
Walther von Oldenburg
ShahryarHedayatiSHBA
JohnSnow
Big_Gazza
GunshipDemocracy
Giulio
Morpheus Eberhardt
BTRfan
kvs
higurashihougi
franco
Pirey
ExBeobachter1987
Regular
par far
Shadåw
Kimppis
PapaDragon
Dima
Svyatoslavich
Neutrality
headshot69
arpakola
Bolt
sepheronx
Project Canada
Godric
Monarchist
VBCI
Siempre_Leal
ultron
Erk
zorobabel
TheArmenian
iraqidabab
Fred333
whir
Acheron
ali.a.r
milforum.net
GarryB
Werewolf
auslander
Khepesh
Shitheads
max steel
SturmGuard
d_taddei2
Rodinazombie
Cyberspec
Cowboy's daughter
George1
Kadmos45
Vann7
JohninMK
OminousSpudd
flamming_python
Karl Haushofer
Firebird
marat
zg18
ult
Zivo
KoTeMoRe
BKP
Mustafa
80 posters

Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

Mustafa
    Mustafa

Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  Empty Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

Post  Mustafa Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:40 pm

I know the situation is not very good right now between Turkey and Russia but we are allies in many projects and should not overplay this bad event. I know the russian airplane came into our airspace and was shot down...

Thats bad and both nations must take care that this won´t happen again. But we need to stay realistic and not act hot blooded now. Russia and Turkey have many common projects. Russia wants a oil pipeline through turkey. Its a huge project! And we want a nuclear powerplant from russia. Also russian tourists are very important for turkey and i want to say your people will always be welcome here and treated good.

I hope that this entire thing is cleared fast and evrything will be back to normal.
    BKP
    BKP

Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  Empty Re: Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

Post  BKP Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:51 pm

Of course sir. After the "turkmen" in N. Syria and ISIS there and elsewhere are eliminated and the border sealed, things will get back down to business at some point. But I hope you won't go making too big of a deal about that.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  Empty Re: Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

Post  KoTeMoRe Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:54 pm

Mustafa wrote:I know the situation is not very good right now between Turkey and Russia but we are allies in many projects and should not overplay this bad event. I know the russian airplane came into our airspace and was shot down...

Thats bad and both nations must take care that this won´t happen again. But we need to stay realistic and not act hot blooded now. Russia and Turkey have many common projects. Russia wants a oil pipeline through turkey. Its a huge project! And we want a nuclear powerplant from russia. Also russian tourists are very important for turkey and i want to say your people will always be welcome here and treated good.

I hope that this entire thing is cleared fast and evrything will be back to normal.

I don't think you get the point. Every other projects that Russia has had (yes notice the past tense) with Turkey, is done. There's NOTHING common remaining. Putin put it in a way that I personally found shocking. He called Turkish authorities "Sponsors of Terrorism". Ite Missa Est.

There's no coming back from there. There will be no pipeline through Turkey, nor a NPP in Turkey built by Russia. This is final, until Erdogan is at the helm of Turkey. This isn't some mishap. It was an ambush on Russian planes, and caused directly the loss of yet another aircraft and black beret. The fact that Turks shot down the plane JUST AFTER it had finished the bombing and BEFORE it could be in friendly area was done so the Turkmen could capture/kill the pilots. The motion we're seeing from the Turkish sources is that there's NO WAY in hell Turks were interested in simply moving the Russian planes out of Turkish airspace (17 seconds according to US ambassador at the UN). Given where the missile hit the Russian plane, the Turks knew the plane would have been out of Turkish Airspace when they fired it. They still did fire the missile. What does that tell you?

This thing is the start of a deep problem for Turkey, a very deep issue. As a matter of fact you can say goodbye to the 3 million or so Russian tourists next year. Probably severe limiting on diplomatic relations, probably some shenanigans with the Gas. And then there will be the military response towards those people you are defending, abetting and arming in Syria. It will continue until your armed forces will be forced to intervene and cross the Syrian border in a way or another. And I'm sure some F16's will be scrapped.

There's no more normality with Turkey at least in this decade. It's a done deal.
    Mustafa
    Mustafa

Post  Mustafa Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:59 pm

Look...we have interests and i know russia too has interests and in that aspect they are against each other. Why not just sit down and talk about it so something like this won´t happen again?

Our nations must coordinate better so this doesn´t happen again. I´m sure we can find a solution. I realize emotions cook a little bit high now in russia.
    Zivo
    Zivo

Post  Zivo Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:06 pm

Mustafa wrote:Look...we have interests and i know russia too has interests and in that aspect they are against each other. Why not just sit down and talk about it so something like this won´t happen again?

Our nations must coordinate better so this doesn´t happen again. I´m sure we can find a solution. I realize emotions cook a little bit high now in russia.

The problem is not coordination.

Every one in the Russian government is going to see those radar pictures, which too anyone, look like an intentional and unwarranted act of aggression. Turkey fucked up, and intentionally shot down a Russian aircraft that posed no threat to Turkey.

ult

Post  ult Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:07 pm

Nice of you to come here, knowing full well what you'll read here, but obviously your opinion is in a minority in Turkey.

But me personally, after today I'll never be able to treat the turks the same, I will not step my foot in turkey, I won't buy a single turkish product, the same goes for all my friends and family. And I don't know what I'll do if I meet a Turk who has supported this. If there will be a war I will enlist. Turkey killed 3 Russian soldiers in cold blood, for allegedly crossing the border for 17 freaking seconds. Someone is gotta pay in blood.
    zg18
    zg18

Post  zg18 Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:09 pm

Erdogan virtually overnight destroyed relations that were steadily built for 30 years and a lot of people on both sides are rightly to be angry and much more, frankly speaking most Russians & Turks don`t have memory of bad blood from past and were eager to work together, but i mean there is no turning back after not only pilots were shot and killed in humiliating way but also rescue team barely got out alive (one KIA).

And IMHO Erdogan reacted cause Russians busted his nice profits ring selling ISIS oil from Ceyhan port through his sons Bilal firm, there are no logical and deep Turkish national interests in this, only interests to deepen Erdogan`s pockets and pockets of his friends.

Last edited by zg18 on Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    marat

Post  marat Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:10 pm

Mustafa wrote:I know the situation is not very good right now between Turkey and Russia but we are allies in many projects and should not overplay this bad event. I know the russian airplane came into our airspace and was shot down...

Well you should think about that before you have killed 3 russian soliders...
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:14 pm

"Back to normal"?

You mean your govt gets back to commiting atrocities around the free world by funding and traininG ISIS and its associated groups
    You mean threatening the only nation with the balls to stand up to ISIS.
    You mean your president boasting and lying about how it shot down heroes. Then left them to animalistic scum.

Forget it.
    The mugs fell for the "Mr Sincere" routine. But people like me didn't.

Turkey is now the same as ISIS, the Chechen maniacs. BECAUSE IT IS THEM.

Erdogan LOVED the fact he'd shot down a Russian jet. He loves the fact his family profit from ISIS. And he loves the fact he's been mugging people off while he sits there like some modern day terrorist Sultan.

He's another Sakhashvilli but on a bigger scale. Sneakier, more dishonest

This wasnt a "misunderstanding". It was yet another deliberate act of terror by scum.

And dont kid us its just one rogue. This evil permeates MUCH of Turkey.

You want to save whatever is gonna be left of Turkey? You hand over Erdogan and the scum responsible for the atrocities. You start a "new" Turkey, probably minus the Kurds. You apologise for the atrocities and compensate those who suffered. You lock up the scum that jeered victims of ISIS at football matches. You allow an intl group to monitor terror activity inside Turkey and let THEM deal with it.
    ETC ETC ETC

Otherwise, expect Turkey to get rather bloody. Russia has had enough of the shit. Much of Europe has too.
    Zivo
    Zivo

Post  Zivo Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:15 pm

We need to keep in mind the people of Turkey are not Russia's enemies. Erdogan and his Islamic regime bears all the responsibility.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:20 pm

Mustafa wrote:Look...we have interests and i know russia too has interests and in that aspect they are against each other. Why not just sit down and talk about it so something like this won´t happen again?

Talk about what? You really think this was about "bad coordination"? It's nice to have you here and everything, but what your AF is saying doesn't stand up to scrutiny. Your AF ambushed and killed (yes your action led to their death) two Russian pilots. It has nothing to do with coordination. It was a deliberate, cold blooded act, which you are looking like it didn't even happen. This is NO accident, I'm not even Russian and I can see it. It's in the numbers. What is even more callous is the lies your media and government is spreading about them trying to get the pilots and how these pilots are "ALIVE". How can you explain that, while even we know that's not true. I hope the Russians return the favour in what way they see fit. You can't open a Pandora Box and then say, it's ok we're cool now.

Tesekurler for the the neighbour visit, but it's useless. You know you don't come to visit before 7 days at least in case of death. 40 days for some cases.

Zivo: I'm not treating him as an enemy. I'm just telling him, frankly and firmly what has just happened and what will follow.

Last edited by KoTeMoRe on Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    marat

Post  marat Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:21 pm

Zivo wrote:We need to keep in mind the people of Turkey are not Russia's enemies. Erdogan and his Islamic regime bears all the responsibility.

Didnt they voted for Erdogan very recently?
    zg18
    zg18

Post  zg18 Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:24 pm

marat wrote:Didnt they voted for Erdogan very recently?

Very dodgy elections at best TBH
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:25 pm

The 230 people murdered by the Turkish govt's friends ISIS, are they going to be "back to normal"?
    What about the 2 or 3? heroes tackling Turkish funded terrorism today. The boasts of your govt over recent times and today about how "tough" you are "dealing with Russia".

This isnt hot bloodedness. Turkey committed these atrocities for YEARS. LOTS of Turks profited from the death trade, the ilicit oil etc. And there has to be justice and payback.

And you even lie about the basic fact. SYRIAN AIRSPACE, NOT your terrorist joke of a "country".

Russia and the sane part of Europe want to trade with Turkey as much as I want to lick Terdogan's arsehole. Turkey is now a pariah state.

You tell us not to "overplay" the event. That shows how sick AND MONEY OBSESSED YOU ARE!
    And Russian people werent "welcomed" by Turkey coming back on that plane from Egypt.

You're either part of the solution. or part of the problem. But the man in the street won't fall for the charm and smarm any more. If I was you, I'd leave Turkey asap. Plenty of countries have had enough of it.
    Zivo
    Zivo

Post  Zivo Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:27 pm

zg18 wrote:
    marat wrote:Didnt they voted for Erdogan very recently?

Very dodgy elections at best TBH

What's his popularity anyways, 60%?

If those 60% didn't have cushy lives, they'd probably be wearing black headbands and burning people alive.
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:27 pm

Zivo wrote:We need to keep in mind the people of Turkey are not Russia's enemies. Erdogan and his Islamic regime bears all the responsibility.

Plenty of "ordinary" Turks support the atrocities. There wasnt a single word of apology there. Lots of "ahh it wasnt a big thing" SUPPORTING ISIS - NOT A BIG THING???!!
    Looked more like a boast and an infomercial. Much like the Saudis +UAE - bomb with one hand, buy stuff with the other.
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:29 pm

So you create ISIS and attack Russia, but its RUSSIAN emotions that are high?

The only interest Russians and many Europeans have against that viewpoint is to bomb the fuck out of Turkey's military.

Thats not emotion. Thats the logic of dealing with terrorists, terrorist states and those who act as apologists for them.
    zg18
    zg18

Post  zg18 Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:31 pm

Zivo wrote:What's his popularity anyways, 60%?

If those 60% didn't have cushy lives, they'd probably be wearing black headbands and burning people alive.

Don`t know, i mean Erdogan makes Putin as pinnacle of democracy, God knows how many journos and political opponents are in jail right for "insulting" Erdogan.
    Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:36 pm

Mustafa seems like a decent guy who wants good relations between Russia and Turkey. Do not dis him too much.

But Turkey must pay for what it did, that is for certain.
    Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:38 pm

zg18 wrote:Erdogan virtually overnight destroyed relations that were steadily built for 30 years and a lot of people on both sides are rightly to be angry and much more,
    And sadly, the only beneficiary will AGAIN be the United States of A. Turkey will lose. Russia will lose. The USA will win.

Just like with Ukraine. Russia lost. Ukraine lost. The EU lost. USA won.
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:38 pm

zg18 wrote:
    Zivo wrote:What's his popularity anyways, 60%?

Don`t know, i mean Erdogan makes Putin as pinnacle of democracy, God knows how many journos and political opponents are in jail right for "insulting" Erdogan.

Just look at how they boo minute silences for even ARABS killed by ISIS.
    The "nice" Turks are the ones who make money out of you. Selling you kebabs from condemned meat (FACT) Then they use the shop to wash heroine money. Thats just the ones in Britain.

There are vast numbers of rotten apples in Turkey. A civilised nation would never have allowed this ISIS creation to happen. The nation must pay for the misery it has wreaked on the World. Where is the condemnation of the atrocities in Turkey?

So to say "ahh well the democracy isnt perfect there" is like saying "we can't challenge Hitler because some Germans might be nice".

Too many went along with Terdogan because they had a nice standard of living from his duplicitous shit.

Hit it hard. Along with the Neo Cons of Washington DC, its the HQ and capital of Islamist terror today.
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:40 pm

Karl Haushofer wrote:
    zg18 wrote:Erdogan virtually overnight destroyed relations that were steadily built for 30 years and a lot of people on both sides are rightly to be angry and much more,
    And sadly, the only beneficiary will AGAIN be the United States of A. Turkey will lose. Russia will lose. The USA will win.

Just like with Ukraine. Russia lost. Ukraine lost. The EU lost. USA won.

You give the answer in your post.
    Russia doesnt like being mugged off. The EU doesnt either. The Ukraine will eventually wake up.
    And they'll be plotting payback against Uncle Sham and Ali baba.
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:45 pm

Karl Haushofer wrote:Mustafa seems like a decent guy who wants good relations between Russia and Turkey. Do not dis him too much.

Sorry but he didnt show any regret, let alone apology.

We're not whores that sell out for the next cheap holiday/payday for a gas pipeline.

Sensible people only listen to sincerity. Not infomercials.

If I kill someone's kids, I cant say to the parents "lets be friends again". I can only expect justice and fair resolution.

The only thing the kebab gang are worried about now is a)death and b) losing the Kurdish part.
    They still dont give a shit about the civilised world. Mustafa knows the answers to all this.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:48 pm

That's true.

Listen everyone, I want retaliation against Turkey too; not directly killing them ofc, but definately economic, political consequences.

But this Nazi shit about killing 'kebabs' or whatever, just stop it. No-one needs your racist BS against a group of 80 million people or however many it is. Most Turks are good people.

Last edited by flamming_python on Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:49 pm

Firebird wrote:
    Karl Haushofer wrote:Mustafa seems like a decent guy who wants good relations between Russia and Turkey. Do not dis him too much.

Sorry but he didnt show any regret, let alone apology.

We're not whores that sell out for the next cheap holiday/payday for a gas pipeline.

Sensible people only listen to sincerity. Not infomercials.

If I kill someone's kids, I cant say to the parents "lets be friends again". I can only expect justice and fair resolution.

The only thing the kebab gang are worried about now is a)death and b) losing the Kurdish part.
    They still dont give a shit about the civilised world. Mustafa knows the answers to all this.

Yes, he should have apologized on behalf of his government.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:36 pm