Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+76
Airbornewolf
mack8
KiloGolf
Oguzhanoz
sweartome123
Odin of Ossetia
Rmf
wilhelm
VladimirSahin
ahmedfire
Walther von Oldenburg
ShahryarHedayatiSHBA
JohnSnow
Big_Gazza
GunshipDemocracy
Giulio
Morpheus Eberhardt
BTRfan
kvs
higurashihougi
franco
Pirey
ExBeobachter1987
Regular
par far
Shadåw
Kimppis
PapaDragon
Dima
Svyatoslavich
Neutrality
headshot69
arpakola
Bolt
sepheronx
Project Canada
Godric
Monarchist
VBCI
Siempre_Leal
ultron
Erk
zorobabel
TheArmenian
iraqidabab
Fred333
whir
Acheron
ali.a.r
milforum.net
GarryB
Werewolf
auslander
Khepesh
Shitheads
max steel
SturmGuard
d_taddei2
Rodinazombie
Cyberspec
Cowboy's daughter
George1
Kadmos45
Vann7
JohninMK
OminousSpudd
flamming_python
Karl Haushofer
Firebird
marat
zg18
ult
Zivo
KoTeMoRe
BKP
Mustafa
80 posters

Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

Post  GunshipDemocracy Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:56 pm

assslan wrote:Hi... I just read some comment about ISIL, Syria and Turkey. But nobody speak about Esad.
    I wonder that What do you think about Putin & Esad relationship?  
    We (Turks), Europe, USA are sure that Esad is a murderer. But Putin protect Esad. We can see Russia & Syria are ally but we wonder that are Russians support Esad? Do you support Putin's action about Syria ?

1) his name is in English spelling is Assad

2) We? meas who? sponsors of IGIL? Turkey Us/UK definitely sponsor IGIL form the beginning.

3) Turks slaughtered hundreds thousands of Greeks last century and 1,5 millions Armenians and till now are killing Kurds so we need to occupy Turkey. Why do you defendant bloody regime?

assslan wrote: What do you think about Putin & Esad relationship?
    Both defending their people form bloody regimes sponsoring terror and wars ee democracy western style.

And what is relation in brotherly love between two grown men Poroshenko and Ergodan? they travelling midnight express? :-)

Last edited by GunshipDemocracy on Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    assslan
    assslan

Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter  - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian Su-24 shootdown by Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter

Post  assslan Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:59 pm

Pirey wrote:
    assslan wrote:Hi... I just read some comment about ISIL, Syria and Turkey. But nobody speak about Esad.
    I wonder that What do you think about Putin & Esad relationship?  
    We (Turks), Europe, USA are sure that Esad is a murderer. But Putin protect Esad. We can see Russia & Syria are ally but we wonder that are Russians support Esad? Do you support Putin's action about Syria ?

Allright. And we(Europe),USA think that Erdogan is dictator. He must go.
    Does that give us right to bomb you?

I didnt vote Erdoğan But he won the election again. So He cant go anywhere. İf Turkey gives you right to bomb us than Dont stop. Bomb us... I m waiting your bombs warlike friend...
    I wonder where are you from?
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:05 pm

I think Assad is great. Before this war, Syria was a pretty decent place that was secular and woman had their rights.  All territories besides Kurds that are controlled by someone else are muslim shitholes.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:07 pm

ult wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:I made a thread to the admins about this thread and the pro isis comment.  If someone can provide me with the link to his post where it is, I will submit it to them.

@ ult, etc.
    Admins/mods are not on our time scale and are volunteers/people too (I used to be a mod here till I had disagreements with Vladimir, but I grew up and realised he has every right to his opinions as well). GarryB being from New Zealand and George1 being from Greece is good indication that they are on a very different time frame. As well, have other duties.  These are the only two mods that seem to be active.  Milky, I have not seen her post in years (wonder what she is up to?) And Vlad also seems to be a busy man.

I think there needs to be a new moderater as well to assist the other two.  My vote would go to eithor Victor or Flaming Python as both guys are level headed.

I wrote PM to GarryB about Oguzhanoz and another guy calling dead Russian pilot idiot, and also about their other posts. He said that they're acting stupid, but so are everyone else in that thread so it's fine.

What can I say, that's obviously the forum's "party's line".

So much for Russia Defence forum. I could have been wasting my time on themess with the same result.

Did you point that out? I suggest making counter argument. As well, he did clarify his idiot remark.  But the pro isis remark is something else.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:07 pm

Erdogan won't go anywhere? With the retardation of this imbecile and his lust for direct war with russia he will go the one or the other way eventually. The americans will annahilate him before he breaks nuclear war between Super Powers or he gets wiped out with his war hunger.
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Post  GunshipDemocracy Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:08 pm

Morpheus Eberhardt wrote:
    GunshipDemocracy wrote:
    c´mon you are making life of Turkish intel full time employees on this forum miserable welcome lol! lol! lol!

Did "CIA" eliminate their other Turkish propaganda officer they had sent here, not Mustafa, the other one. His/her familiarity with English was atrocious; probably he/she had gotten the job via nepotism.

lol!

Naaaaaaaaah ozguz after failing mission here was sent to Syria as a truck driver Twisted Evil

BTW I love when Turkish intel is talking no democracy in Syria we Q8 and Saudis decided Assad must go clown clown clown
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:08 pm

sepheronx wrote:I think Assad is great. Before this war, Syria was a pretty decent place that was secular and woman had their rights.  All territories besides Kurds that are controlled by someone else are muslim shitholes.

It is not "muslim shitholes" it is "theocratic medieval shitholes". I can see the US Baptist evangelicals setting up theocratic toilets as well.
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:08 pm

Oh, I started a thread, by some magical means perhaps...

Anyway, without a link unfortunately, it is reported that Turkey is withdrawing forces from Thrace and redeploying them on Syrian border. The thinking is that Turkey will invade Syria to create a "security zone" as they have already suggested. The possibility of a military treaty with Syria could perhaps be considered, so that an attack on Syria will be considered an attack on Russia, and send a message that Assad is the legal president of Syria and will remain so. I doubt such a treaty would be made, but it would not harm to "make noises" at high level about this and might deter Turkey, and other countries, from attacking Syria whether they lie about it being "self defence" or not.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:11 pm

Khepesh wrote:Oh, I started a thread, by some magical means perhaps...

Anyway, without a link unfortunately, it is reported that Turkey is withdrawing forces from Thrace and redeploying them on Syrian border. The thinking is that Turkey will invade Syria to create a "security zone" as they have already suggested. The possibility of a military treaty with Syria could perhaps be considered, so that an attack on Syria will be considered an attack on Russia, and send a message that Assad is the legal president of Syria and will remain so. I doubt such a treaty would be made, but it would not harm to "make noises" at high level about this and might deter Turkey, and other countries, from attacking Syria whether they lie about it being "self defence" or not.

Erdo-turd is escalating this into a NATO-Russia confrontation on the orders of Obama. The US failed to bait Russia
    in Ukraine into this trap and now it hopes to achieve this in Syria. Always the same shit from the same shits.
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Post  GunshipDemocracy Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:19 pm

And what if West wants to get rid of Erdogan?

1) they tried color revolution - Taksim

2) bomb killed "heavenly sotnniu"

3) recently 2 "independent" journos were arrested and Kurdish lawyer killed

4) Suddenly western press is bashing Turkey...

Me thinks USA want new dictator with less ambitions more obedient. What if shooting down of Su-24 was planned but not by Erdogan but his enemies / CIA?

Obviously with attitude like Musatafa & co it is easy to frame Ergodan & entourage... I am sure Uncle Vova knws this butr seems that stake is much higher then Turkey or Erdogan, much much bigger
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:58 pm

GunshipDemocracy wrote:And what if West wants to get rid of Erdogan?

1) they tried color revolution - Taksim

2) bomb killed "heavenly sotnniu"

3) recently 2 "independent" journos were arrested and Kurdish lawyer killed

4) Suddenly western press is bashing Turkey...

Me thinks USA want new dictator with less ambitions more obedient. What if shooting down of Su-24 was planned but not by Erdogan but his enemies / CIA?

Obviously with attitude like Musatafa & co it is easy to frame Ergodan & entourage... I am sure Uncle Vova knws this butr seems that stake is much higher then Turkey or Erdogan, much much bigger

I would like to see some examples of (4). I haven't seen any.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:12 pm

I am shutting this flame war down. If you start it again we will be tossing people out.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:49 am