Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+54
KoTeMoRe
Kadmos45
BKP
flamming_python
Ispan
Akula971
higurashihougi
PapaDragon
auslander
Vann7
kvs
Godric
Cowboy's daughter
Firebird
Zivo
par far
ultron
Svyatoslavich
sepheronx
TheArmenian
wilhelm
max steel
Walther von Oldenburg
Regular
NationalRus
medo
x_54_u43
Dforce
victor1985
whir
OminousSpudd
Morpheus Eberhardt
Osobist
gregoire
Karl Haushofer
Monarchist
VladimirSahin
GarryB
Project Canada
Lenny1983
Cyberspec
HeNeArKrXeRn_
Werewolf
KomissarBojanchev
Neutrality
franco
SturmGuard
Solncepek
Big_Gazza
marat
Khepesh
Rodinazombie
Erk
Viktor
58 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #22

auslander
    auslander

The Situation in the Ukraine. #22 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #22

Post  auslander Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:02 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    Go easy on Dforce guys, he had a rough year and by the looks of it next one will be no picnic either... Razz

Since Russia is walking off sanctions, EU states are at each other's throats, Ukraine spinning down the sh*tter, refugees keep flooding in Europe, Saudis getting screwed militarily and financially, ISIS getting raped by VKS, etc,etc... basically NAF could (if they wanted to) shoot down five airliners on live TV and no one could do jack sh*t about it since Ukraine is old news...lol1

And now Big D will declare my previous sentence as a proof that NAF shot down MH17....pwnd  

Also some real news:

"EU Taxpayers and World Bank Stuck With Ukraine's Gas Bill"

http://russia-insider.com/en/business/eu-taxpayers-and-world-bank-stuck-ukraines-gas-bill/ri10507

As far as I'm concerned he will be on ignore until I see The Dark Lord driving a Kenworth with a Meyers blade on the front and clearing snow in his kingdom. In a way I feel sorry for little d, his unwavering support of UGIL is laudable but misplaced. I doubt that in time he will see the error of his ways, that is not his wont, but with time he will fade back in to the swamp of his life and drift away with his bitterness consuming him more each day. Pity, perhaps, or mayhap not, but in my opinion he has the same earth shattering significance as a festering pimple on a stray cat's nether regions.
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

The Situation in the Ukraine. #22 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #22

Post  Khepesh Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:32 pm

Further on the map captured from ukrops battalion commander. At news briefing today Basurin had the entire map on display and it was clear that ukrops were in the area that I have shaded light blue on kot-ivanov map. On the ukrops map their positions can clearly be seen marked. That known ukrops positions are not marked, for instance at Amvrosievka, is because the battalion commander has marked the positions of forces commanded by him or the rest of 95th Brigade units, and a clear western boundary is formed along the road running north south from Torez to Amvrosievka, presumably between 95th Brigade and another brigade. That no ukrops forces are marked east of that road does not mean there were none, only that they are not marked on that particular map. I or nobody makes any claim that the entire area between Illovaisk and Snezhnoe and extending up to the main road between Donetsk and Snezhnoe was filled with ukrops and firmly under their control, but it proves the lie that there were none at all, and shows that ukrops were in at least the western half of that area in brigade strength and were effectively dominating that area.
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #22 - Page 13 Ec9e6dac4380
    OminousSpudd
    OminousSpudd

Post  OminousSpudd Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:37 pm

auslander wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    Go easy on Dforce guys, he had a rough year and by the looks of it next one will be no picnic either... Razz

Since Russia is walking off sanctions, EU states are at each other's throats, Ukraine spinning down the sh*tter, refugees keep flooding in Europe, Saudis getting screwed militarily and financially, ISIS getting raped by VKS, etc,etc... basically NAF could (if they wanted to) shoot down five airliners on live TV and no one could do jack sh*t about it since Ukraine is old news...lol1

And now Big D will declare my previous sentence as a proof that NAF shot down MH17....pwnd  

Also some real news:

http://russia-insider.com/en/business/eu-taxpayers-and-world-bank-stuck-ukraines-gas-bill/ri10507

As far as I'm concerned he will be on ignore until I see The Dark Lord driving a Kenworth with a Meyers blade on the front and clearing snow in his kingdom. In a way I feel sorry for little d, his unwavering support of UGIL is laudable but misplaced. I doubt that in time he will see the error of his ways, that is not his wont, but with time he will fade back in to the swamp of his life and drift away with his bitterness consuming him more each day. Pity, perhaps, or mayhap not, but in my opinion he has the same earth shattering significance as a festering pimple on a stray cat's nether regions.  

English isn't even you first language is it? You are ridiculously poetic. I wish I had half the finesse with words that you seemingly possess.

EDIT: Just read your post in the Syria thread. That makes a bit more sense. Still, you're pretty artistic with the ol' English.
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:32 pm

OminousSpudd wrote:
    auslander wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:

Also some real news:

English isn't even you first language is it? You are ridiculously poetic. I wish I had half the finesse with words that you seemingly possess.

EDIT: Just read your post in the Syria thread. That makes a bit more sense. Still, you're pretty artistic with the ol' English.

I thank you for your compliments in regards to my meager attempts of erudite wordsmanship. English is my first language, German, old but viable if I go there for a couple weeks, is somewhat OK, my Russian is in direct relationship to a horse two meters out of the gate who is calming feeding on the grass at track side as the other horses cross the finish line, in other words sufficient to confuse GAI and various functionaries of officialdom and not much more. Still and all, confusing the functionaries and annoying the shop clarks, who will always ask if you have that few kopeki or rublay to make their change even numbers and whom I always tell no, I have no change, is one of the small joys of life here. Evil I can be sometimes, but the evil is always polite and mannerly. Well, almost always.
    Rodinazombie

Post  Rodinazombie Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:16 am

The Situation in the Ukraine. #22 - Page 13 Image14

Centre of kharkov tonight.

Makes me sick that these fascists are able to do it, and makes me sick that the local russians allow it.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:20 am

Rodinazombie wrote:The Situation in the Ukraine. #22 - Page 13 Image14

Makes me sick that these fascists are able to do it, and makes me sick that the local russians allow it.

I would love to see GM94 thermobaric grenade launchers used at such scum like in Odessa, right out from the building they set on fire. Just once!
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:25 am

Werewolf wrote:
    Rodinazombie wrote:The Situation in the Ukraine. #22 - Page 13 Image14

I would love to see GM94 thermobaric grenade launchers used at such scum like in Odessa, right out from the building they set on fire. Just once!

Make it a FOAB... Twisted Evil
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:49 am

Mr. Yatsenyuk is threatening to sue Russia for failure to accept a write down of debts Ukraine owes to Russia.

http://tass.ru/en/economy/829094

The theater of the absurd continues.
    Rodinazombie

Post  Rodinazombie Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:13 am

auslander wrote:Mr. Yatsenyuk is threatening to sue Russia for failure to accept a write down of debts Ukraine owes to Russia.

His days are numbered, poroshenko says retarded things for political reasons, this clown says retarded things because he believes them.

The day will come when the both of them, and turchinov will be hiding in canada or the us with a warrant out for their arrest by the ukrainian authorities. Other scumbags like tyagnibok and yarosh will be six feet under by then hopefully.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:21 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    Where is the love? Razz cry

"New Oxford Atlas Recognizes That Crimea is Part of Russia"

http://sputniknews.com/world/20151014/1028533625/oxford-university-press-atlas-crimea.html#ixzz3oZNDIhQh

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CRSXqn4UYAA-XUr.jpg

"Big country that is often in the news"... priceless! lol1

Here, too (source: RT https://www.rt.com/news/318714-crimea-russia-oxford-textbook/)

The Situation in the Ukraine. #22 - Page 13 CRL7GYcXAAAYhQP

Kyiv response

The Situation in the Ukraine. #22 - Page 13 CRNWglJWwAETADy
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:27 pm

Rodinazombie wrote:
    auslander wrote:Mr. Yatsenyuk is threatening to sue Russia for failure to accept a write down of debts Ukraine owes to Russia.

His days are numbered, poroshenko says retarded things for political reasons, this clown says retarded things because he believes them.

The day will come when the both of them, and turchinov will be hiding in canada or the us with a warrant out for their arrest by the ukrainian authorities. Other scumbags like tyagnibok and yarosh will be six feet under by then hopefully.

Yats's retardness not only stop at that.

https://www.rt.com/business/318730-ukraine-legal-battle-russia/

Kiev will demand $1 trillion from Moscow as compensation for the loss of Crimea and its alleged activities in Donbass, according to Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseny Yatsenyuk.
    Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:32 pm

higurashihougi wrote:
    Rodinazombie wrote:

Kiev will demand $1 trillion from Moscow as compensation for the loss of Crimea and its alleged activities in Donbass, according to Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseny Yatsenyuk.

Lol , the whole of Ukraine isn't worth $1trillion the way it stands atm.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:40 pm

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:10 pm

higurashihougi wrote:..........................................

lol1 lol1 lol1

The Situation in the Ukraine. #22 - Page 13 Dr-Evil-one-trillion-banner
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:09 pm

Rodinazombie wrote:

Rodinazombie,

I gave you a plus vote for your post!!

The Obama Administration has gotten by with instigating a coup in Ukraine and with supporting Neo-Nazis because of the ignorance of the American public, and because persons in power divide and conquer the American Public, pit them against each other in politics, but facts will NOT be hidden forever.

Ivan Katchanovski
    12 mins ·

The final version of my article, entitled "Terrorists or National Heroes? Politics and Perceptions of the OUN and the UPA in Ukraine," has been published today in Communist and Post-Communist Studies. The publisher provided me with the following
    personal link, which gives free access to this article and its pdf version to anyone without any sign up or registration, and is valid for 50 days, until December 4, 2015:

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0967067X15000227

This is, to me, an amazing statement from Mr. Ivan Katchanovski's article. Read the academic definition of terrorist organization! -- as the use or a threat of the use of violence against civilians by organizations and other non-state actors in order to intimidate and to achieve political goals.

Up to now, I'd never thought of the academic definition of terrorism.
    His article also defines ethnic cleansing. It's a great article!

[Both the OUN and the UPA were terrorist organizations because their actions corresponded to academic definitions of terrorism as the use or a threat of the use of violence against civilians by organizations and other non-state actors in order to intimidate and to achieve political goals. The OUN relied on a campaign of the assassinations of Polish and Soviet officials as well as pro-Polish Ukrainians in the 1930s in order to advance its political goals. For example, Bandera and other leading members of the OUN, such as Mykola Lebed and Shukhevych, organized in 1934 an assassination of Bronislaw Pieracki, the Polish minister of internal affairs. Evidence of the involvement of the OUN in international terrorism also exists—for example, a reported Nazi-led plot to assassinate U.S. President Franklin Delano Roosevelt in 1940–1941 as well as OUN assistance in the assassination of the king of Yugoslavia and of the French foreign minister in 1934 (Case 800.20211/Matzejko, 1940–1944; Henry, 1940–1964; Sudoplatov, 1998/2003, 26).

The historical issues contributed to radicalization of the Ukrainian society since the “Euromaidan.” While their role was exaggerated by Russian and separatist politicians, these divisive historical issues, the resort to violence by contemporary ideological successors to the OUN and the UPA, such as the Right Sector, and their embrace by Maidan leaders and Maidan-led governments contributed to the de facto breakup of Ukraine manifested by the secession and the Russian annexation of Crimea and the civil war in Donbas. This study implies that the regional differences in attitudes toward the OUN, the UPA, and their leaders are not likely to disappear in the foreseeable future, and that the increased political salience of these issues after the “Euromaidan” is likely to exacerbate regional cleavages and conflicts in Ukraine.]

KUDOS TO Ivan Katchanovski for presenting facts and taking a stand. Respect to him!!

Ivan Katchanovski
    1 min ·

Western media continues to promote in Ukraine policies and institutions, such as the Ukrainian National Memory Institute and its historical memory policy, which would be regarded as unacceptable in Western democratic countries.

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/ukraine/2015-10-13/ukraines-memory-palace
    Rodinazombie

Post  Rodinazombie Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:43 pm

^^^^ thanks CD Smile

Regarding terrorists, the definition of terrorist can be applied to many organisations, its just that we tend to name or friends 'freedom fighters' and our foes 'terrorists'.

Take the french resistance for instance, they have a reputation of being freedom fighting heroes, yet if you read the reports of british intelligence operative that worked alongside them you find another story. They looted, murdered their fellow citizens for the slightest of reasons and brought terror to their own people, many of them were just interested in it for the the loot and the power, they didnt care about fighting the germans. Of course they were very brave people who fought for the resistance and im not trying to tarr their memory, but some of them were certainly fitting of the description terrorist and in some areas the citizens feared the germans less than them.

The same could be said of the russian, ukrainian or yugoslav partisans, they could all fit the description of terrorist, but its unfair to name them as  such as we know they were the good guys, they were the ones defending themselves from foreign aggression. But its all subjective, as they always day, one mans freedom fighter is another mans terrorist.

One trend ive noticed, is that the people who were defending russias position and criticising american actions in ukraine and now syria, are no longer just the 'kremlinbots' or 'putinfluffers'. At the beginning anyone who spoke against the western narrative was hounded for being a russian bot, but now a significant amount of people who certainly dont have any love for russia, are starting to understand the realities of the situation and call out obama and co for their mistakes. Its good to see, though sad that they now see why they hounded us for trying to tell them nigh on two years ago.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:57 pm

'They say it wasn't them': Donald Trump says he is not convinced that Russia is responsible for shooting down flight MH17

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3273797/They-say-wasn-t-Donald-Trump-claims-Russian-backed-forces-probably-responsible-shooting-flight-MH17.html

Comments are the best part, no luck for ukrops... Razz
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:04 pm

PapaDragon wrote:

'They say it wasn't them': Donald Trump says he is not convinced that Russia is responsible for shooting down flight MH17

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3273797/They-say-wasn-t-Donald-Trump-claims-Russian-backed-forces-probably-responsible-shooting-flight-MH17.html

Do not see what you like about the comments, they strike me as the average FOX News guy that acts like vegans and go after people trying to tell them Obama is shit and weak and we need someone more offensive someone with balls (hillary).

Not to mention that Trump isn't a fool, he is doing what he is told to do. He says that because "Russia evil" is embedded in americans and everyone even dares to say different will get boo'ed. So like Vann7 said, regardless what you think of him, but he is right. Those candidates are only there for show, to provide an illusion of "elections" and a pool of people you can choose from. If any politician wants to become president, he certainly will not say what he thinks or believes but what will have the best chances of making him the president and nothing else. They are professional liars, do not forget that.

Hillary is already preselected!
    Rodinazombie

Post  Rodinazombie Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:25 pm

Werewolf wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:

Do not see what you like about the comments, they strike me as the average FOX News guy that acts like vegans and go after people trying to tell them Obama is shit and weak and we need someone more offensive someone with balls (hillary).

Not to mention that Trump isn't a fool, he is doing what he is told to do. He says that because "Russia evil" is embedded in americans and everyone even dares to say different will get boo'ed. So like Vann7 said, regardless what you think of him, but he is right. Those candidates are only there for show, to provide an illusion of "elections" and a pool of people you can choose from. If any politician wants to become president, he certainly will not say what he thinks or believes but what will have the best chances of making him the president and nothing else. They are professional liars, do not forget that.

Hillary is already preselected!

Ive heard a rumour that biden is waiting until the last minute to throw his hat in the ring.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:48 pm

The UN is turning into a bigger joke than ever. Now they instituted Ukraine in the security councel? A nation whom was mass killing their own people, blame Russia for all their issues, has territorial problems, mass economic problems and also calling to assist ISIS as long as it hurt Russians? I would have made it clear that if such a move is taken, it will bring the UN to a complete incompatable system, and Russia will act regardless what UN says or does, rendering it completepy useless.

This is a terrible joke beyond proportions. It makes more sense to add North Korea to it instead. Same group has Saudi Arabia overlooking the human rights portion of it.
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:17 pm

The fighting continues at Zaitsevo and there were reports of fighting at Maiorsk and continuing intermittent sounds of shooting. Earlier in the day there was fighting at the front by Avdeevka.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:41 am

Holy hell, God Speed to Good guys.
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:07 am

Khepesh wrote:The fighting continues at Zaitsevo and there were reports of fighting at Maiorsk and continuing intermittent sounds of shooting. Earlier in the day there was fighting at the front by Avdeevka.

In spite of smiling faces in DNR/LNR and the 'no violations of the cease fire today', the fighting has yet to totally stop. It is every day.
    OminousSpudd
    OminousSpudd

Post  OminousSpudd Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:21 am

Apologies if this has been posted already.
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:40 am

More bovine scatology, supplied by a classmate of mine, supplied with the usual 'OMG is this true? Shocked '. The usual horse feathers, events common in Orcland turned around and blamed on us.

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/russia-targets-christians-religious-minorities-in-ukraine/

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:46 pm