Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+65
alexZam
Mr.Comrade
rtech
whir
KoTeMoRe
jhelb
Bolt
PapaDragon
Flagship Victory
auslander
dionis
Dima
Erk
Austin
HeNeArKrXeRn_
medo
Cowboy's daughter
Monarchist
EKS
Airbornewolf
ExBeobachter1987
Firebird
DanilaMP
macedonian
Khepesh
Zivo
Rodinazombie
sepheronx
max steel
collegeboy16
kvs
TheArmenian
onwiththewar
Alex555
Teshub
arpakola
darking
cracker
Cyberspec
cheesfactory
Mike E
Cucumber Khan
2SPOOKY4U
par far
gregoire
VladimirSahin
Viktor
higurashihougi
flamming_python
KomissarBojanchev
Big_Gazza
magnumcromagnon
Walther von Oldenburg
Regular
franco
mack8
Hannibal Barca
GarryB
AlfaT8
etaepsilonk
TR1
Morpheus Eberhardt
Werewolf
Vann7
Kimppis
69 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

Zivo
    Zivo

The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

Post  Zivo Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:07 pm

TR1 wrote:
    etaepsilonk wrote:
    TR1 wrote:http://bmpd.livejournal.com/1274755.html

Thermobaric warhead Kornets used in Ukraine.

I wonder where they came from.

Seriously man, you still worrying 'bout some freakin' kornets? Wink

I'm not worrying about anything, just posting info.

Is that video legit? I had not seen it yet.

If legit...wow.
    Brazen and no sense of obfuscation.

It's old.
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

Post  Khepesh Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:09 pm

Hm, seems Odessa kicked off...
    Well, as we see, SBU and other clowns have a stranglehold on Odessa, yet it did not stop some Odessites from being brave and lining the street, behind wall of police, and constantly shouting that Poroshenko was a muderer and obscenities about the other scum with him when he was in Odessa the other week. On or just before 2 May there will be more provocations, more insults to the dead. Some Oddesites will retaliate, and will be arrested, or worse. But there will be no uprising on 2 May, life will continue. For an uprising in Odessa there will first need to be VSN tank brigades on the left bank heading to Odessa. When this happens, sufficient Odessites should be ready to rise up to "help" the golden pheasants find their way out of town.

Ah, I hit "send" and this forum allows to look at messages posted while writing this and to modify, good function. So, modified. While it will almost always be the case that the majority of people will not take to the streets in revolution or an uprising, and that many may when asked say, "No, we just want peace", history is decided by the very few who get off their butt and do something. How many with Castro when he landed in Cuba? about forty or something. If only a small number of Odessites, armed and determined, take action at a critical point, and this does not necessarily involve the large scenario I painted above, but could simply be when Mariupol is taken, and it will be, and Poroshenko is shaken, that may be the time. If at the same time an uprising takes place in Kharkov, and it only needs enough to make sufficient problems that cannot be out down quickly, then the regime in Kiev could fall in a matter of days. "stuff happens" we are always surprised.

Last edited by Khepesh on Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:10 pm

While I would love the south and east of Ukraine to secede from Banderastan and its rabid Galician ethnic purity agenda, the
    fact is that the generation born in the 1980s and later has been thoroughly brainwashed. They believe the Holodomor myth
    and actually feel ethnic Russians are personally responsible. This generation, and hence Ukraine, is a lost cause. Putin
    cannot possibly win any intervention since it is the very definition of quagmire. The Kiev regime is using the ATO to solidify
    its support. Think of what an actual Russian invasion would do.

The best remedy for Ukraine is to let it sink into the economic abyss. NATO sure as Hell will not spend any significant money
    to save it. You can see that clearly from the lack of substantial financial support since its puppet regime took over. This
    may teach some of those Ukr idiots something. But I doubt it. BTW, I am half Ukrainian and half my family is from the western
    part. I am sickened by the mass idiocy I see.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:15 pm

Let this artificial created failed nation cease away from the western cancer it has, they will grave upon russia again anyway. It is russian soil, russian people and Kiew is till this date russian, even this so called ukrainian heroes talk russian, they only talk ukrainian for show when cameras are around or they have audience to fearmonger.
    etaepsilonk

Post  etaepsilonk Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:21 pm

BTW, what's with the influx of mp.net trolls?

Not that I disapprove of certain groups or anything, it's just irritating to see less links and more walls of text with no content...
    2SPOOKY4U
    2SPOOKY4U

Post  2SPOOKY4U Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:29 pm

etaepsilonk wrote:BTW, what's with the influx of mp.net trolls?

Not that I disapprove of certain groups or anything, it's just irritating to see less links and more walls of text with no content...

From what I hear, Mp.net is closing down soon.

Maybe they want another place to go to?
    mack8
    mack8

Post  mack8 Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:41 pm

Anyway, I think you are basing a lot of your statements on emotion rather than your grey matter, so a further discussion can either be hopeless for me or educational for you. That is solely your choice.

Its 10 to 12 here, and I got something called a job, so Ill give you time to contemplate a reaction, and see the outcome of your choice tomorrow.

Makes one wonder how tall do horses grow over there in Sweden.

Putin should have gone in last summer when the ukies started usimg artillery against civilian areas in slavyansk, destroyed the enemy and removed the nutjobs from kiev.

He couldnt have been vilified or 'sanctioned' any further if he had done that than what he is now.

That's what someone like me was expecting and even hoped for. The Kiev s***bags would not have had a chance in heel to resist even 1 week, they were defeated by an outnumbered ragtag militia under total ukrainian air supremacy, what chances would they have had against a proper lightning strike from a few good russian units supported by air power? Just eliminate Kiev and fascist presence from all of Donetsk, Lugansk, link to Mariupol maybe, and maybe  even go as far as Odessa, whatever. Then organise local troops and arm them to the teeth and withdraw all russian troops save some advisors, just keep  SAMs and aircraft in range of those regions for protection, and finally let the peoples in those regions choose what they wish just like Crimea, to be a part of Russia or an independent state. This whole tragedy, the thousands of dead and especially the destruction in the East and one million refugees would have been avoided.

The american ***s and their stooges could have vented as much spleen as they wanted and sanction as much as they want. Ukraine, or at least the eastern part of it should have been a red line and clearly enforced, that region would have served as a buffer zone against whatever delusional plans the US and stooges are having against Russia. Let the US stooges in Kiev and the nazi scum do whatever they want in the rest of Ukraine, who cares.

As i see this now, this mess can end in 3 ways,  either the Kiev is allowed to occupy all Novorussia in which case there will be a wave of massacres and genocide in that region unseen in Europe since Yugoslavia, US and NATO bases will flock in Ukraine and Russia will be the obvious next target to ferment conflict and discord, or sooner or later Russia will still have to intervene itself if it is to keep Novorussia from being occupied (Kiev has manpower superiority and an increasing flow of arms from US and their stooges), or -and perhaps this is what Putin hopes for- the Kiev regime and it's apparatus will totally collapse and allow for a de facto victory for Novorussia, but even so doubtful Kiev will be let out of the US hand so easily, very doubtful they would not remain under the US boot and not host NATO bases. In each of the last 2 cases, the tragedy and infrastructure destruction in the east will continue further still, erroding russian image in those regions and probably government's inside Russia as well, and making it that more difficult for those regions to ever recover, these last 2 scenarios really does not have any gains for anyone involved compared to a swift intervention that should have been done in 2014.
    Cyberspec
    Cyberspec

Post  Cyberspec Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:05 am

IMO, the reason for the rest of the SE Ukrine not breaking away was Russia's reluctance to get involved more substantially.

The majority in Kharkov and Odessa at least, were for resisting the hunta. I mean just about the whole of Kharkov had risen and kicked out the Pravij Sektor on 2 occassions. The uprisings were suppressed when the locals realised that Russia wouldn't be lifting a finger.

There was no need for a full scale invasion either. All they had to do was send over some covert aid and political pressure.

They've decided instead to play the long game by waiting for the hunta too colapse under the weight of it's own contradictions.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:33 am

Werewolf wrote:

Here we go again, the hypocrite that condemns russias actions for survival, but no word of NATO terrorism. Rolling Eyes

Yep.. he is only in the ukrainian topic to remember us about
    "Russian agression " , "Russian Invasion" and "Russian violation of international laws"..
    Not even a single time he complains about his lovely "freedom -America" criminal actions in Ukraine ,which are the main reason is a topic today...  i dare anyone to find a single complain word , a single letter of complain from TR1 about US Blatant aggression to Russia by provoking more violence in Ukraine.. you will find ZERO.

Oh but his lovely chechens.. yeah.. they do have right for independence..  but eastern ukraine how dare they ask for indepence? ..  Rolling Eyes

Meanwhile 70 american Terrorist mercenaries from the former Blackwater ,now Academi spotted in Volnovakha .thats right in the front line north of mariupol..

Wondering what American special forces military ,are doing there? thats like 11,000 km away of their homeland.. what they doing there TR1? to promote dialogue between both sides?
    or to encourage help his lovely CRIminals to continue bombing civilians women and children ?  TR1 should be sent to the front line in Ukraine and experience the misery of every day life of millions Donbass citizens while being bombed day and night by his lovely CIAbanderas he sponsor. with his complete silence about their actions.. and only focusing in what Russia could be or not doing there that is "illegal" in his eyes.  Rolling Eyes

I really think the Russian Government through Oligarchs patriotic to the government ,should
    start offering rewards of hundred of thousands of dollars for every American ,Polish or lithuanian or any other NATO terrorist mercenary that is arrested by Kiev forces for bombing civilians and sent to the Donbass for deportation to Russia.. If the kremlin manage to capture 50 american
    mercenaries and put them in a Siberian Jail.. that will truly be an scandal of large proportions
    to the US government..and very embarrassing too.

Capture American or Nato mercenaries helping the Banderas terrorist and show them in videos
    arrested and deported to Russia , like the Ukrainian pilot.. and not allow any of them to leave .
    Something like that will be really embarrassing and humiliating . To hit them where it hurts them more.. in their exceptionalistic Egos.

Last edited by Vann7 on Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:16 am; edited 5 times in total
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:35 am

Ukraine truce: US accuses Russia of violating deal
    The US has accused Russia of deploying more air defence systems in eastern Ukraine in breach of a ceasefire deal.

BBC wrote:The state department also said Russia was involved in training separatist forces in the area and building up its forces along the border.

The Kremlin has not yet responded to the claims.

A truce between Ukrainian forces and pro-Russian rebels in east Ukraine was brokered by the West in Minsk in February.

Ukraine accuses Russia of arming the rebels and sending Russian troops over the border - a claim Moscow denies.

State department spokeswoman Marie Harf said in a statement that "combined Russian-separatist forces" were violating the terms of the Minsk deal, keeping artillery and multiple rocket launchers in prohibited areas.

"The Russian military has deployed additional air defence systems into eastern Ukraine and moved several of these nearer the front lines," she said.
    'Complex training'

"This is the highest amount of Russian air defence equipment in eastern Ukraine since August."

Ms Harf said the "increasingly complex nature" of training of pro-Russian forces in east Ukraine "leaves no doubt that Russia is involved".

"Russia is also building up its forces along its border with Ukraine," she said.

"After maintaining a relatively steady presence along the border, Russia is sending additional units there. These forces will give Russia its largest presence on the border since October 2014."
    BBC News

Haven't visited the BBC in a while, don't know why I did this morning...still up to their high standards I see.
    ExBeobachter1987
    ExBeobachter1987

Post  ExBeobachter1987 Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:34 am

DanilaMP wrote:While you start your research I recommend watching a video with the leader of the Ekaterinburg volunteers who just came back for rotation, and listen closely to what he says about LNR.

Link please.

Cyberspec wrote:There was no need for a full scale invasion either. All they had to do was send over some covert aid and political pressure.

Some "covert aid and political pressure" would not have made a difference.
    Kiev was determined not to lose these regions.
    In Donbass, Russia had to intervene directly in order to stabilize the front lines.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:18 am

Werewolf wrote:

Here we go again, the hypocrite that condemns russias actions for survival, but no word of NATO terrorism. Rolling Eyes

Actually I do expect limited weapon aids from Moskva. But the West and the Kyiv facist regime emphasize these Moskva supplies to cover their weaknesses in fighting spirit and fighting power.

Kyiv facist lost the battles because they are f*cking weak and large parts of Kyiv troops have no fighting spirit. Not because Moskva supplies weapons to Novo.

And above all else, no one can deny the scumbag nature of current Kyiv regime.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:29 am

And above all else, no one can deny the scumbag nature of current Kyiv regime.

You haven't been listening to our western MSM propaganda victim TR1 then.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:41 am

Hahaha.

More projection and butthurt over simple photos. You guys are great Smile .
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:42 am

TR1 wrote:Hahaha.

More projection and butthurt over simple photos. You guys are great Smile .

Said the guy where Wet white letters on a tank somehow are evidence of russian regular tank divisions.

You are a hypocrite.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:58 am

F*CK IT Shocked

http://www.business.ua/articles/internal_politics/Poroshenko-poruchil-otmetit-letiya-pobedy-sechevyh-strelcov-na-gore-Makovka-97419/

Porkie held a ceremony for a minor "victory" of shitholes who fought for Austrian Empire against Russia in WW1 Suspect No angry

An evidence of the mecenary nature of the Kyiv regime.
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:53 am

There is some unconfirmed rumours that block-post 32 has fallen to ukrops. This is between Frunze and Smeloe. The rumour also says that Slavyanoserbsk, to the NE of Smeloe, has fallen. Due to the fighting in the last days around block-post 31 it could be believed that something has happened at 32, but I cannot believe that Slavyanoserbsk has fallen, not for one second. So likely this is all BS, I hope...

Last edited by Khepesh on Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:16 pm

The Poles seem to finally opened their eyes: Cool  Cool

http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150423/1021261030.html

Poland's president ruled out any further “historic dialogue” with Ukraine following its glorification of the Ukrainian Insurgent Army (UPA) as fighters for independence.

Polish President Bronisław Komorowski has condemned the Ukrainian Rada's recent recognition of the Ukrainian Insurgent Army (UPA) as fighters for independence.

“There could be no reconciliation between Poland and Ukraine without a dialogue,” the president said in his interview with TVN24 news channel.

http://sputniknews.com/politics/20150413/1020813363.html

The Polish social democratic political party Democratic Left Alliance (SLD) considers the Ukrainian parliament's recent recognition of the UPA as fighters for independence to be an insult to Poland and its president, Bronislaw Komorowski, an SLD representative stated at a press conference on Sunday.

"The Ukrainian Insurgent Army is being glorified, and a law has been passed recognizing the special role played by the UPA in Ukrainian history, designating that on its basis anyone who questions the fact that the UPA is a criminal organization involved in the genocide [of Poles] can be punished; this is a disgrace. It is a slap in the face to the Polish people and to President Komorowski," SLD deputy Tomasz Kalita stated.

Kalita considers UPA to be a criminal organization, and has appealed to the Polish president, who visited Ukrainian parliament last week, to "distance himself from the Ukrainian nationalists, to condemn the law and to speak critically about it."
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:59 pm

Being a Vietnamese... for some reasons I LIKE IT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6G0AzZk5K4

The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 20 Sdsdfv11
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:06 pm

higurashihougi wrote:Being a Vietnamese... for some reasons I LIKE IT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6G0AzZk5K4

The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 20 Sdsdfv11

LIES News a branch of Fox News just a little bit more subtle propaganda but right out russophobic lies and constant bullshit of thousands of russian regular forces with entire tank divisions all across ukraine, but not a single footage of those tank divisions.
    par far

Post  par far Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:09 pm

They came from Ded Moroz, early Christmas gift.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:10 pm

http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150423/1021278038.html

This just gets better.
    par far

Post  par far Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:21 pm

sepheronx wrote:http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150423/1021278038.html

This just gets better.

Isn't Poland already involved, they have Polish mercenaries in Eastern Ukraine.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:24 pm

Polish have some kind of suicidal gen or are really that stupid to play meatshield for anglo-saxons struggle for world domination.
    KomissarBojanchev
    KomissarBojanchev

Post  KomissarBojanchev Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:45 pm

By looking at ukraine and its near future prospects I also see an approximate future of my country. Our neoliberal puppet shitstain politicians have utterly destroyed or sold off at unfair conditions (by the west's orders no doubt) almost all our industry and potential economic independence. Monsanto is poisoning our agricultural land(renouned with it's quality black earth soils) and we aint getting a penny. Corruption is endemic and on every level of society. Our social security net is practically non existant( today's bulgarian pensionnaire has literally 2 options: either starve to death because you can't pay for food or die because of lack of medicine which is extremely expensive at around 60-30$ while the minimum pension is 80$), electricity and water costs are always rising due to our puppet ruler's traitorous policies. US corporations test unsafe experimental shale gas extraction technologies illegal in the west that poison our land. The only excuse our puppets make for these suicidal decisions is the mythical prospect of "eurosubsidies" and "western investors" coming just around the corner to reward us for being good puppies and transforming us into a paradise as well as compensating the losses made by our alienation from russia. This has made us so reliant on EU generosity that when it cracks we will be left with nothing. However this won't matter for our oligarch rulers because they'll get their NED paychecks nonethless, crying about how we failed "prove ourselves ready for western civilisation" and blaming the regular population for not being "enlightened enough" and being duped by the mythical "putin's agents".

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:23 pm