Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+45
Werewolf
magnumcromagnon
ahmedfire
franco
max steel
sepheronx
Vann7
Hisroyalhighness
NationalRus
Brovich
d_taddei2
gregoire
Rmf
collegeboy16
As Sa'iqa
Mike E
Zivo
KomissarBojanchev
cracker
Viktor
mutantsushi
mack8
ExBeobachter1987
VladimirSahin
F-15E
Strizh
Nikander
Kimppis
etaepsilonk
GarryB
kvs
TR1
Hannibal Barca
Walther von Oldenburg
flamming_python
Morpheus Eberhardt
medo
Kyo
Airbornewolf
2SPOOKY4U
Firebird
George1
par far
Regular
arpakola
49 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #11

sepheronx
    sepheronx

The Situation in the Ukraine. #11 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #11

Post  sepheronx Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:58 am

Apparently he screwed Nizny Novgorod when he was head of it. So maybe someone wanted him dead? I like other comments on Zerohedge: Maybe he was screwing someones wife?

Others said a lot wanted him dead as he was calling for overthrowing Putin.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

The Situation in the Ukraine. #11 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #11

Post  flamming_python Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:58 am

TR1 wrote:
    Ukraine has issues, plenty of them. I am shocked they don't have any soldiers mothers comittees for one. Even Russia had them during Chechen wars all through today. Shows patriotism is hitting retard levels in Ukranian society.
    But they do have political change.

They do not have political change, they have con-artists fooling the people that they're changing - when in fact the ones who came up with this whole idea is the very same Ukrainian elite, in an alliance with the Americans and Europeans - to get rid of a political force that all 3 of them didn't sympathise with.

They didn't sympathise with Yanukovich, Avakov and his crew because they were taking the nation towards closer integration with Russia; while all the Ukrainian oligarchial money is intertwined with Europe and America.

There is nothing democratic about how they achieved this. The coupists inserted their own people into the MVD and SBU on the first day, and proceeded chased their own elected president around the country. Avakov even claimed an assassination attempt on him, and Yanuk claimed they were trying to kill him too.
    They silenced millions of people's votes, the political party that represented East Ukrainian political interests was completely torn apart in the wake of the revolution - quite literaly, it's MPs were beaten in the toilet, coerced, surrounded by mobs. During the first couple of weeks, every hysterical anti-Russian resolution was passed unanimously. Where was the opposition? They physically had to flee, or comply.
    This isn't democracy, this is mob-rule.

A few days after that, a conference of East Ukrainian governors got together to refuse the recognition of the coupist government. They were immediately all branded as 'seperatists' (conference held no such insutations), and the mayor and governor of Kharkov had to flee the country.

The constitution was broken by its own 'democrats';
    -they took over the instruments of power unconstitutionally, with the possible use of hired killers
    -the president was chased out of the captial unconstitutionally,
    -the president was later formally impeached in parliament unconstitutionally (they didn't get enough votes for that even with their piano-voting and coercion, there just weren't enough MPs physically there)
    -the communist party was later barred from parliament unconstitutionally, on bogus accusations that were never proven - when they started to ask too many questions publically
    -the presidential 'election' went ahead unconstitutionally and with massive violations - bu the constitution it is prohibited when the country is at war, and the pretext of an 'anti-terrorist operation' doesn't hold up
    -and of course, the biggest violation is that the constitution defines that every government derives its legitimacy from the people. Which was violated when the Donbass Ukrainians decided to set-up their own government in answer to the illegitimate one that declared itself in Kiev on Feb. 19th - and they were attacked with military force for it!!!!

No TR1, the Ukraine is not in any shape, way or form - 'democratic'. It's a dictatorship, simple as that. Anyone who doesn't agree is locked up, accused of being a Putin agent, killed, booted out of government, or whatever.
    All this has happened. You want me to go into details?

And it is far, far, far less democratic than Russia.
    I don't give a shit how many careerirsts, opportunistic political parties swap seats in power while the political and economical elite stays the same all along - what I DEFINE as demoracy - is rule of law for all, the opportunity to let your voice be heard, the availability of instruments to elicit feedback from the political leadership in answer to citizens concerns, how the constitution is upheld by the government, and how much the people approve of their rulers.
    That is rule of the people for me. It's perfectly fine in Russia. Well OK, far from perfectly, but not particularly any worse than the US or UK; even if things are done differently, the effects are the same - Russia does change, the political system does evolve. Putin does everything to be popular - if he were a dictator, he would have little need to pay attention to the ratings.

Last edited by flamming_python on Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:02 am

Days before the march 1 protests (Spring... lol), he gets iced in public.  Yeah, Putin did it.  So obvious.....  No one would be stupid enough to do it, not in that method.

Maybe someone over at the US embassy wanted him dead.

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:17 am

In more news.. the anglozionist Demons are already trying to take advantage of this crime.
    take a look what one of his emmissaries is saying..

The Situation in the Ukraine. #11 - Page 22 McFaul-mugshot-2_bigger
    Michael McFaul : (former american ambassador of Russia)    
    Nemtsov [u] was a " real patriot " , who believed in the possibility of Russia's greatness. I cry now both for his family & the country he so loved.

Yeah he will cry a lot.. crocodile tears.. that people the american elite are subhumans and have no feelings for anyone.. other than their Big egos.

SO basically the Anglozionist american is calling the Russian government and Putin .. "Not real patriots".. and that does not really believe in Russia greatness.  Rolling Eyes

about the killing of Boris Nemtsov..
    if it looks ,smells and behave like shit.. it is because it is..  This case looks very
    staged from top to button to create anti government feelings in RUssia.

question..

Anyone knows which factions/leaders in Russia are running the story or trying to made it look that it was Putin who did it?

That will be the most suspicious people and the one to investigate.
    Of course ,everyone knows it is TR1's lovely "freedom nation" the one behind this murder..
    like they are also behind the unrest in Ukraine and Venezuela and Argentina and all nations
    who oppose the US world empire. but the details of which opposition in Russia is behind this murder are interesting to know.

Last edited by Vann7 on Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:29 am; edited 2 times in total
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:21 am

Most likely explanation is SBU involvement IMO

The timing, the girl, the person, the place

Days before march, Ukrainian, spent political nobody but that everyone knows, right in front of the Kremlin.
    Well, the girl could be a co-incidence, but everything else is related.
    You think some fucking mafia would hit this person, at this time and at this place - to have the ire of the Russian president upon them? Yeah, not likely.

It fits the SBU's MO. The provocations, as done during the Maidan. Countless other incidents I'm sure.

I want revenge. I want Nalivaichenko's head. This is a fucking attack, that piece of shit should answer for it. Then Porky, that fat squeeling fuck.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:23 am

Vann7 wrote:
    about the killing of Boris Nemtsov..
    if it looks ,smells and behave like shit.. it is because it is..  This case looks very
    staged from top to button to create anti government feelings in RUssia.

question..

Anyone knows which factions/leaders in Russia are running the story or trying to made it look that it was Putin who did it?

That will be the most suspicious people and the one to investigate.
    Of course ,everyone knows it is TR1's lovely "freedom nation" the one behind this murder..
    like they are also behind the unrest in Ukraine and Venezuela and Argentina and all nations
    who oppose the US world empire. but the details of which opposition in Russia is behind this murder are interesting to know.

Well, lets see what happens on Sunday.  Lets see, possibility are: Bomb blast, sniper shot, people beating others to death, etc.  And all of it will be blamed on Putin to try to create discord.

flamming_python wrote:Most likely explanation is SBU involvement IMO

Days before march, Ukrainian, spent political nobody but that everyone knows, right in front of the Kremlin.
    You think some fucking mafia would hit this person, at this time and at this place - to have the ire of the Russian president upon them? Yeah, not likely.

It fits the SBU's MO. The provocations, as done during the Maidan. Countless other incidents I'm sure.

I want revenge. I want Nalivaichenko's head. This is a fucking attack, that piece of shit should answer for it. Then Porky, that fat squeeling fuck.

Oh noes, wanting someone dead?  You fit NKVD MO... I am pretty certain they are already running articles that Putin did it (even though it would make no sense). But then it also begs the question: What are the FSB doing? If they didn't know of this, then they are not doing their job. Or, unless, they let it happen. Who knows. But my bet is it was SBU or a Fanatic of the current government that wanted him dead.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:28 am

http://www.oilru.com/news/

Updates...

http://www.oilru.com/news/450814/

Looking for a ford focus or sort.

Last edited by sepheronx on Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:33 am

The SBU can't forge a recording to save their life, and you think they carried out a murder in the middle of Moscow?

Oh lawd.
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:37 am

flamming_python wrote:Most likely explanation is SBU involvement ...

That's like saying that "the most likely explanation is the involvement of a firearm". SBU is "someone's" vassal; so the most likely explanation is the "someone's" involvement.

And, the "someone" is not Ukrainian.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:38 am

It could be the SBU .. but the masterminds of everything is always the US gov. SBU is in control of the CIA now and in full cooperation with the american embassy. and they do things together.. A quick look at the american embassy papers on the ambassador desk will solve the crime in minutes.

The job of the American embassy in anti-USA nations ,is simply facilitate and coordinate the operations of 5th column and the overthrow of that government. and in Pro USA nations.. their job is to crush any opposition to their interest.

Last edited by Vann7 on Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:39 am

Vann7 wrote:

It could be the SBU .. but the masterminds of everything is always the US gov. SBU is in control of the CIA now and in full cooperation with the american embassy. and they do things together.. A quick look at the american embassy papers on the ambassador desk will solve the crime in minutes.

The job of the American embassy in anti-USA nations ,is simply facilitate and coordinate the operations of 5th column and the overthrow of that government.

Very true. I don't know why Russia does not bother just kicking out the Americans out anyway.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:42 am

http://rt.com/news/236359-nemtsov-killed-moscow-politician/

Apparently the March 1 protest is cancelled and now it will be a "Funeral Memorial Parade".  Porkyshanko is saying he is certain that the culprits will be found.... At least politicians are not instantly jumping to conclusions like they did on MH17 disaster.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:46 am

sepheronx wrote:
    Vann7 wrote:

the girl, the person, the place

The job of the American embassy in anti-USA nations ,is simply facilitate and coordinate the operations of 5th column and the overthrow of that government.

Very true.  I don't know why Russia does not bother just kicking out the Americans out anyway.

IS a dangerous game they are forced to play.. in order for RUssia have business with the west.
    Is an economic thing and political thing... What Russia try to do is a counter game ..of trying to influence the west back to change its tactics. If Russia kick the american embassy..then
    it will be a full expressed cold war.. the Russian embassy will be kicked too.. in US.. and the Russian business and Russian media like RT.. will no longer be able to inform
    Americans citizens about what really happens in the world.  Actually it will be in the interest of the US state department ,that Russia close their embassy. That will allow them to ban Russian media in the west..and keep their people ignorant.

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:50 am

Maybe you are right.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:56 am

TR1 wrote:

The SBU can't forge a recording to save their life, and you think they carried out a murder in the middle of Moscow?

Oh lawd.

Yeah, I do. Killing some nobody in a drive-by shooting who has no bodyguards present, in the middle of Moscow, or in the middle of nowhere - is a lot easier than forging a recording.
    Hell I could do it.

Or rather, the forging at least requires some specialist skills.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:58 am

flamming_python wrote:
    TR1 wrote:

Oh lawd.

Yeah, I do. Killing some nobody in a drive-by shooting who has no bodyguards present, in the middle of Moscow, or in the middle of nowhere - is a lot easier than forging a recording.
    Hell I could do it.

Then wtf is FSB doing?
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:00 am

Morpheus Eberhardt wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:Most likely explanation is SBU involvement ...

That's like saying that "the most likely explanation is the involvement of a firearm". SBU is "someone's" vassal; so the most likely explanation is the "someone's" involvement.

And, the "someone" is not Ukrainian.

It's too petty for the CIA. They also would want to have their hands clean of something like this. SO they let their franchises handle things. The SBU has its own network in Russia, including for jobs like this. Why should the CIA get involved and risk having the trail point back to them?
    I would say in fact that it's just as likely that the SBU acted independently - although the March protest definately has links with American intelligence; judging by the 'VESNA' banners that keep popping up on every 2nd page thanks to Google (how much money would it cost for something like this do you think?)

Like I said - fits into the SBUs MO.

No, not murder.

But murder for political provocation. The Maidan shootings. Someone got trigger happy on the Kharkov mayor and Sashko Belyj too, although those were done just to teach people some lessons.

It's Saakashvilli's style too, if stories from Georgia are to be believed.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:07 am

sepheronx wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    TR1 wrote:

Oh lawd.

Hell I could do it.

Then wtf is FSB doing?

That's my question too.

But they can't be everywhere at once, let's be fair.

The SBU do have some proffessionals at least in killing people, I'm sure. They can't be predicted or caught-out so easily, at least not before fulflling their mission.

The boldness of this attack does certainly point to them though - no-one else would dare it, not even the CIA would risk the diplomatic shitstorm of killing someone in front of the Kremlin FFS.

Tragic thing is, all the SBU needs to do, is agree on a target at their HQ in Kiev, contact their agents in Russia, set-up the kill (using that girl, or w/o her), and execute.
    They would communicate only through secure channels, and as little as possible. The FSB has no way of knowing something is up.

I hope GRU/SVR has its own people inside the SBU in Kiev. They can use the to confirm the operation. And then, appropriate measures can be taken.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:15 am

Dunno, but if it was the SBU or other group, then it shows the GRU and FSB incompetence. I know you cant be everywhere at once, but common, channels in Russia being contacted in secure lines?

I think it was all planned quite a while ago, and then they just waited for the time. The bimbo he was with was apparently coming back from Switzerland from an abortion(?), could be contacted by that point and then set up date/time and then just waited in that area till the guys spotted the two of them together shot, and drove off. I imagine it really isn't that hard pulling off without anyone knowing better. But the part is escaping. Remember the killing of that person wanted by Russia that was living in Turkey a couple years ago? Regardless, I hope the culprits are caught, and not for Nemtsov's sake. But to find out who is.
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:41 am

sepheronx wrote:Dunno, but if it was the SBU or other group, then it shows the GRU and FSB incompetence.

Don't you think that in your analysis you are not exhausting all of the ""options"".
    Hisroyalhighness

Post  Hisroyalhighness Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:11 am

#NAF issues ultimatum to #Ukraine: Pull back ALL heavy weapons STARTING at 18:00 or they will return. h/t @A_J_S_B

https://twitter.com/ArmedResearch/status/570980457854197760
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:30 am

TR1 wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:who knows.  But I don't feel sorry for him.  Too bad his Ukrainian GF didn't bite one too.  That said, lets see what happens, my bet the protests will be still minuscule compared to what they could be.  My bet also will be someone will attempt something like sniper attack during the March 1 protests.  Very exciting events.

Grats, you are a sociopath then.

Too bad his GF didn't bite one? You fucking nuts?

Exciting events?!?!?! I am glad you find human death to be exciting .

Jesus christ.

Said the guy who i quote: "I don't care about 1.4 mln iraqi deaths"...hypocrisy you are americanized.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:46 am

Werewolf wrote:
    TR1 wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:who knows.  But I don't feel sorry for him.  Too bad his Ukrainian GF didn't bite one too.  That said, lets see what happens, my bet the protests will be still minuscule compared to what they could be.  My bet also will be someone will attempt something like sniper attack during the March 1 protests.  Very exciting events.

Jesus christ.

Said the guy who i quote: "I don't care about 1.4 mln iraqi deaths"...hypocrisy you are americanized.

Bullshitting is your specialty eh.

I said I don't care in the the context of Ukraine, since you Putin-bots would not shut up about it. It is utterly irrelevant.

Outside of that context, I care very much for the fate of those poor Iraqis. In fact I've made many posts about that, funny how you try to pull something out of context.

Ofc I wouldnt be talking about mass death if I were you, Hollocaust denier.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:53 am

Maybe the USAF was using old maps and thought he was a Chinese embassy...
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:05 am

TR1 wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    TR1 wrote:

Jesus christ.

Bullshitting is your specialty eh.

I said I don't care in the the context of Ukraine, since you Putin-bots would not shut up about it. It is utterly irrelevant.

Outside of that context, I care very much for the fate of those poor Iraqis. In fact I've made many posts about that, funny how you try to pull something out of context.

Ofc I wouldnt be talking about mass death if I were you, Hollocaust denier.

You can twist your panties however you want, fact is several people know exactly what you have said and that you don't give a damn about iraqi civilians deaths, but now act all like some you've moral highground, which is funny as an US citizen that always talks bullshit how everything bad is in russia under putin, but one of those assholes that does nothing to prevent or demonstrate against evil empirialism of your shithole of a country...but russia is bad.

In all honesty i really wouldn't shed a tear for people like you, nor would i ever shed or prevent the deaths of 5th columnists like Nemzov who is known to be US agend, visiting US embassy in moscow several times with several others like Navalny and Rosa going in and out of US embassy and they are the "oppossition" what a coincidence. That is a conspiracy theory, that there is such thing as an oppossition in russia, there is non, only paid and 5th columnists that want russia gone once and for all because of our resources.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:11 am