Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+98
The-thing-next-door
Interlinked
Tingsay
Isos
rrob
getoverit
Fred333
0nillie0
GarryB
eehnie
par far
calm
Singular_Transform
Viktor
Grazneyar
Godric
auslander
KiloGolf
whir
nomadski
KoTeMoRe
ultimatewarrior
crod
d_taddei2
zorobabel
Kimppis
Karl Haushofer
BKP
miketheterrible
victor1985
SeigSoloyvov
Azi
Project Canada
JohninMK
Rmf
Svyatoslavich
PapaDragon
GunshipDemocracy
Book.
kingodthequeens
OminousSpudd
Prince Darling
franco
Cucumber Khan
Specnaz
sheytanelkebir
RTN
jhelb
George1
mack8
Walther von Oldenburg
Big_Gazza
Manov
max steel
kvs
Zivo
VladimirSahin
chromatin1
Trexonian
G Bob
Hannibal Barca
Vympel
Morpheus Eberhardt
magnumcromagnon
navyfield
higurashihougi
Mike E
Sujoy
TheArmenian
flamming_python
Werewolf
macedonian
Asf
TR1
Vann7
vK_man
SSDD
ahmedfire
nemrod
As Sa'iqa
AlfaT8
medo
sepheronx
Department Of Defense
Cyberspec
collegeboy16
gaurav
NickM
BTRfan
Firebird
Regular
Corrosion
chenzhao
KomissarBojanchev
SOC
Admin
Turk1
milky_candy_sugar
102 posters

Talking bollocks thread

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Talking bollocks thread - Page 28 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread

Post  JohninMK Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:00 pm

eehnie wrote:

Lol, my English level is enough to laugh at your face of how idiot you are and about how easy is to see your evident flaws as "pro-Russian". Here we have other side of the same, the side of the perfect English supremacists, very common in the American patriots, that are all but "pro-Russian". With the time, you are meeting perfectly all the requirements to be the perfect Orthodox Jewish American. Rabid zionist, English language supremacist...

Answer the question, what are you? Are you able of speaking correctly something else than English or Hebrew (where you proved your skills)? Prove it, I can follow you in other languages, even easier than in English. Nahi ba duzu saiatu ahal duzu euskeraz, aussi en français, je n'ai pas de problème, o incluso si prefieres puedes intentarlo en castellano. And sure other people in this forum knows Russian and other languages. Waiting to you KoSHeRMoRe. It would be interesting for the people to know it before to read you about Russia, Syria and other countries.
    FFS why do you have to keep posting walls of text? Why not just your latest often fatuous comments like above. Some of the stuff you post is pretty good so why not stay off this personal insult stuff?

Anyway WTF has this post got to do with this thread?

Can a Mod move it to Talking Bollocks, which is what you are clearly capable of doing in multi languages?
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:05 pm

JohninMK wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

Lol, my English level is enough to laugh at your face of how idiot you are and about how easy is to see your evident flaws as "pro-Russian". Here we have other side of the same, the side of the perfect English supremacists, very common in the American patriots, that are all but "pro-Russian". With the time, you are meeting perfectly all the requirements to be the perfect Orthodox Jewish American. Rabid zionist, English language supremacist...

Answer the question, what are you? Are you able of speaking correctly something else than English or Hebrew (where you proved your skills)? Prove it, I can follow you in other languages, even easier than in English. Nahi ba duzu saiatu ahal duzu euskeraz, aussi en français, je n'ai pas de problème, o incluso si prefieres puedes intentarlo en castellano. And sure other people in this forum knows Russian and other languages. Waiting to you KoSHeRMoRe. It would be interesting for the people to know it before to read you about Russia, Syria and other countries.
    FFS why do you have to keep posting walls of text? Why not just your latest often fatuous comments like above. Some of the stuff you post is pretty good so why not stay off this personal insult stuff?

Anyway WTF has this post got to do with this thread?

Can a Mod move it to Talking Bollocks, which is what you are clearly capable of doing in multi languages?

The posts must stay here, because here is where he is talking about Russia and Syria and because here is where he is denying the Israeli attacks that the gouvernment of Syria denounced, and that have been the reason (whti the Turkish attacks) of why Russia provided Syria the S-300. Here is where he has been insulting me and why. Here is the sequence of the discussion, and here the people can see who starts the attacks and when. All is related with the pro-Israel propaganda in relation with Russia and Syria in this forum.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:14 pm

eehnie wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    eehnie wrote:Again looking as idiot as you are. Lol

After a failed initial lie, now the man pretends to say that there is only one S-300 in Syria, the alone of the report. And the idiot is asking to prove the existence of more and to do a tracking of every unit (because since october it was not posible to reach Damascus from Tartus), when he feels free to call everyone else a Chinese spy, with the great evidence of his privileged mind of expert in Chinese intelligence. Lol

PSl The second thing you will learn. It is herritarrok. And of course you know 0 about the meaning of the word. But this would be too much for KoSHeRMoRe in a single day.

Hey dude, you still haven't explained me with which crews are these «multiple» S-300 in Syrian arsenal? Oh wait you can't because youre a trap bot. Lol erritarrok having a little fit.try and convince yourself you have a country, you and your 4 cousins.

I asked first.

What are you? a "pro-Russian" zionist?

Of course I know the answer, KoSHeRMoRe. To read this explains all the necessary:

eehnie wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    eehnie wrote:It seems that Israel attacked the Syrian SA-10/12/20/23 S-300 in the last attack to their air base near Damascus.

And the rare species of "pro-Russian" people here remains silent.

Something to say about?

To say about what? Which one did the 6 Israeli planes attacked first, the 10/12/20/23....Also 300 why not 3000.

Welcome to my ignore list, you'll be 2 with the other chinese bot.

Do not you know that the SA-10, SA-12, SA-20 and SA-23 are all S-300 variants? Do you have some problem with the notation? Is your problem.

Your ignore list is also your problem.

Chinese? Noski baietz, txinatar guztiek hitzegingo dizute euskaraz, errez gainera, arazorik gabe. I'm what I say, I'm Basque but what are you? a "pro-Russian" zionist?

Jus I was expecting some kind of defense of Israel from you, as I saw you using before a Jewish term like "Kosher", one of the few that I can identify:

KoTeMoRe wrote:Nope first images are not Kosher. The Mil Mi pictures are doctored. Crocodile 1 and 2 is the same helicopter and has been added on runway, probably the two others as well from previous satellite pictures. What happened on the Tarmac and on the HAS behind is still completely TBD. Also I don't see any Russian military truck on the HAS. I see AFV trailers...Also this is a 30/50m def of the area, not high def...the pictures from Digital Globe are clearly "special"...Google has 10m def but it dates from February this year...

Last edited by KoTeMoRe on Wed May 25, 2016 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://www.russiadefence.net/t5141p575-russian-military-involvement-and-aid-to-syria-9#164886

You are just one of these rare "pro-Russian" species. Maybe you deserve to be in someones else ignore list.

Pro-Russian Zionist. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. Hey Herritarrok Majmun, I was banned from many forums for basically stating that Israel has a direct plan to control and occupy the Jordan valley illegally, that colonisation was condemned in 2004 decision by ICJ and that Israelis in one specific site were running amok albeit they were patented war criminals as per UN.

It's still on Holiolla's time machine from 2011 (mp.net.

Lol, very impressive curriculum KoSHeRMoRe. Of course supported by the irrefutable evidence of your own word of experf in Chinese intelligence. How many Chinese spies have been discovered worlwide thanks to your expert advice.
    WTF? You are one autistic deranged individual. Ultimatewarrior and his other avatars are the chinese bot. Unless you want to confess something. In my opinion you're a cretin trying to fool his way into oblivion.

Again looking as idiot as you are.

Slave of your own words:

KoTeMoRe wrote:
    eehnie wrote:It seems that Israel attacked the Syrian SA-10/12/20/23 S-300 in the last attack to their air base near Damascus.

Something to say about?

To say about what? Which one did the 6 Israeli planes attacked first, the 10/12/20/23....Also 300 why not 3000.

Welcome to my ignore list, you'll be 2 with the other chinese bot. [meaning that I and "the other" are Chinese "bot"s].
    Yes, so far in my list there is one chinese bot with multiple.accounts. and then you. Your command of English is even worse thn your logic.

I told you retard, get medication, I don't need to prove I'm Albanian, there's ample evidence of it, from people that know me, but yet again, you fool, I said that in my ignore list is only one chinese bot, now there are two people, with you included, not that you are chinese you moron.

BTW I can choose to see the ignored posts. And I'm doing this here, because out of nowhere you remarkably stated something so fucking stupid, that even by being a newborn I would have become smitten by the gravity of that allegation.

An Israeli Strike package would have engaged a whole envelope of assets (including one Syria doesn't have control or oversight or flatly cannot use alone) and then gone inside Syrian airspace so deep to strike those S-300. That are manned by Russian troops. Just let that sink in for a moment. Trap bot.

What am I?

I'm a guy who has travelled in 3 weeks in 7 different countries. Including Jordan, I can reference you with people there, they're selling carpets and light oil residues. And...they are from Syria.

Oslo, want pictures?

Hannover+ Köln. Want pictures?

Brussels. Want pictures?

Then couple of "other" places.

En français? Hahah Herritarok au rabais. Google traduction ne va pas vraiment t'aider, mais je suis sur qu'un de tes cousins (oui un des 4 gars avec lesquels tu veux faire la révolution) saura taper ton charabia de manière lisible.

Also: Testa di cazzo, ce un elenco di presentazione nel forum, dove puoi leggere un mazzo di cose su di me. Omm e' merd'.

Tschuss, Arschloch.

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:52 pm

Militarov wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:Israel has no experience against S-300V3/4.  Only training they got against was PMU1 and apparently they didn't suffice.  Most that could jam it was something that could jam itself making it useless.

But the matter of fact is though, Syria itself doesn't have such systems.  Russia does, and in Syria.  To protect their assets.  Not to protect Syria which is something Syria needs to start doing.

And yes, how many of these air strikes were actually real?

Not only PMU-1, but PMU-2 too, Azeris were very happy to provide. Also difference is not that significant when you know elementary things about system and which approach to use.

PMU and Anty-2500 series are very much different.  But I get what your saying.

Another figure to point out, is that israel, of striking, isn't striking Syria by flying into Syrian airspace, but launching ground attack missiles from Israeli airspace itself. Doing so makes it very hard for Syria to launch a Buk missile into Israel. But they should be shooting down the cruise missile. But I doubt if Syrian AD units have much experience in that and Pantsir is more geared towards that. And majority of time of a said strike (if it happens) is usually on targets that are in preparation of being moved out so AD isn't operational.
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:51 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:

After a failed initial lie, now the man pretends to say that there is only one S-300 in Syria, the alone of the report. And the idiot is asking to prove the existence of more and to do a tracking of every unit (because since october it was not posible to reach Damascus from Tartus), when he feels free to call everyone else a Chinese spy, with the great evidence of his privileged mind of expert in Chinese intelligence. Lol

PSl The second thing you will learn. It is herritarrok. And of course you know 0 about the meaning of the word. But this would be too much for KoSHeRMoRe in a single day.

Hey dude, you still haven't explained me with which crews are these «multiple» S-300 in Syrian arsenal? Oh wait you can't because youre a trap bot. Lol erritarrok having a little fit.try and convince yourself you have a country, you and your 4 cousins.

I asked first.

Of course I know the answer, KoSHeRMoRe. To read this explains all the necessary:

eehnie wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:

Something to say about?

Do not you know that the SA-10, SA-12, SA-20 and SA-23 are all S-300 variants? Do you have some problem with the notation? Is your problem.

Chinese? Noski baietz, txinatar guztiek hitzegingo dizute euskaraz, errez gainera, arazorik gabe. I'm what I say, I'm Basque but what are you? a "pro-Russian" zionist?

Jus I was expecting some kind of defense of Israel from you, as I saw you using before a Jewish term like "Kosher", one of the few that I can identify:

KoTeMoRe wrote:Nope first images are not Kosher. The Mil Mi pictures are doctored. Crocodile 1 and 2 is the same helicopter and has been added on runway, probably the two others as well from previous satellite pictures. What happened on the Tarmac and on the HAS behind is still completely TBD. Also I don't see any Russian military truck on the HAS. I see AFV trailers...Also this is a 30/50m def of the area, not high def...the pictures from Digital Globe are clearly "special"...Google has 10m def but it dates from February this year...

https://www.russiadefence.net/t5141p575-russian-military-involvement-and-aid-to-syria-9#164886

You are just one of these rare "pro-Russian" species. Maybe you deserve to be in someones else ignore list.

Pro-Russian Zionist. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. Hey Herritarrok Majmun, I was banned from many forums for basically stating that Israel has a direct plan to control and occupy the Jordan valley illegally, that colonisation was condemned in 2004 decision by ICJ and that Israelis in one specific site were running amok albeit they were patented war criminals as per UN.

Lol, very impressive curriculum KoSHeRMoRe. Of course supported by the irrefutable evidence of your own word of experf in Chinese intelligence. How many Chinese spies have been discovered worlwide thanks to your expert advice.
    WTF? You are one autistic deranged individual. Ultimatewarrior and his other avatars are the chinese bot. Unless you want to confess something. In my opinion you're a cretin trying to fool his way into oblivion.

Slave of your own words:

KoTeMoRe wrote:

Something to say about?

Welcome to my ignore list, you'll be 2 with the other chinese bot. [meaning that I and "the other" are Chinese "bot"s].
    Yes, so far in my list there is one chinese bot with multiple.accounts. and then you. Your command of English is even worse thn your logic.

I told you retard, get medication, I don't need to prove I'm Albanian, there's ample evidence of it, from people that know me, but yet again, you fool, I said that in my ignore list is only one chinese bot, now there are two people, with you included, not that you are chinese you moron.

BTW I can choose to see the ignored posts. And I'm doing this here, because out of nowhere you remarkably stated something so fucking stupid, that even by being a newborn I would have become smitten by the gravity of that allegation.

An Israeli Strike package would have engaged a whole envelope of assets (including one Syria doesn't have control or oversight or flatly cannot use alone) and then gone inside Syrian  airspace so deep to strike those S-300. That are manned by Russian troops. Just let that sink in for a moment. Trap bot.

What am I?

I'm a guy who has travelled in 3 weeks in 7 different countries. Including Jordan, I can reference you with people there, they're selling carpets and light oil residues. And...they are from Syria.

Oslo, want pictures?

Brussels. Want pictures?

En français? Hahah Herritarok au rabais. Google traduction ne va pas vraiment t'aider, mais je suis sur qu'un de tes cousins (oui un des 4 gars avec lesquels tu veux faire la révolution) saura taper ton charabia de manière lisible.

Also: Testa di cazzo, ce un elenco di presentazione nel forum, dove puoi leggere un mazzo di cose su di me. Omm e' merd'.

Tschuss, Arschloch.

Lol yes, very credible. Like the Turkish progandist saying he is Kurd, now we have a zionist propagandist saying he is Albanian (maybe muslim then). Good luck with it KoSHeRMoRe

Post  Guest Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:23 am

miketheterrible wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:Israel has no experience against S-300V3/4.  Only training they got against was PMU1 and apparently they didn't suffice.  Most that could jam it was something that could jam itself making it useless.

But the matter of fact is though, Syria itself doesn't have such systems.  Russia does, and in Syria.  To protect their assets.  Not to protect Syria which is something Syria needs to start doing.

And yes, how many of these air strikes were actually real?

Not only PMU-1, but PMU-2 too, Azeris were very happy to provide. Also difference is not that significant when you know elementary things about system and which approach to use.

PMU and Anty-2500 series are very much different.  But I get what your saying.

Another figure to point out, is that israel, of striking, isn't striking Syria by flying into Syrian airspace, but launching ground attack missiles from Israeli airspace itself. Doing so makes it very hard for Syria to launch a Buk missile into Israel. But they should be shooting down the cruise missile. But I doubt if Syrian AD units have much experience in that and Pantsir is more geared towards that. And majority of time of a said strike (if it happens) is usually on targets that are in preparation of being moved out so AD isn't operational.

They still share many components and overall doctrine of use is identical.

Not sure what they used in this airstrike but i somehow doubt they used some standoff missiles i suspect some kit-up PGMs. That is what they prefer.

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:20 am

They still share many components and overall doctrine of use is identical.

In the sense that an F-18 and an F-16 are the same, or an F-15 and F-14 are the same.

The S-300 is an airforce system, while the S-300V is a fully tracked Army system that does not even share the same missile types.

They are completely different and for different roles though they are both intended to defend the ground against air based threats of all types from cruise missiles to ballistic missiles and helos and fixed wing aircraft and everything in between.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:27 pm

Garry, or whoever moved this stuff to this thread, thanks, but I think you moved 3 too many posts.

Easy enough to spot them Smile
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:38 pm

eehnie wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:

I asked first.

eehnie wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:

Something to say about?

Slave of your own words:

KoTeMoRe wrote:

Something to say about?

An Israeli Strike package would have engaged a whole envelope of assets (including one Syria doesn't have control or oversight or flatly cannot use alone) and then gone inside Syrian  airspace so deep to strike those S-300. That are manned by Russian troops. Just let that sink in for a moment. Trap bot.

What am I?

Oslo, want pictures?

Brussels. Want pictures?

Tschuss, Arschloch.

Lol yes, very credible. Like the Turkish progandist saying he is Kurd, now we have a zionist propagandist saying he is Albanian (maybe muslim then). Good luck with it KoSHeRMoRe

Oh well, there we go, bastard without a country talks shit to the one who has had a country and king before you were enough to be considered a village. Oï Vey, this makes my "Jewish" senses ting.

Credibility is not business, I don't make "credible" claims, I make verifiable and factual ones. Mostly because I take a calculator and count 2+2 and don't vomit senseless numbers and try to make 'em stick. That's called experience and it makes sense. Retard.

Also I've already mentioned that My Area was predominantly Orthodox until the Ottomans came a wrecked the place. Thank God even in that subpar experience we had the chance to have Sufis and Shias (Bektashi) settle in instead of Sunnis like in the Center and North Albania. And less so than the bastard Jihad Jashars of Kosovo and Macedonia.
    whir

Post  whir Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:55 pm

KoSHeRMoRe?
    Talking bollocks thread - Page 28 Never_7f2fae_212781

This thread needs some Hoxha quotes.
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:39 pm

eehnie wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:Pro-Russian Zionist. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. Hey Herritarrok Majmun, I was banned from many forums for basically stating that Israel has a direct plan to control and occupy the Jordan valley illegally, that colonisation was condemned in 2004 decision by ICJ and that Israelis in one specific site were running amok albeit they were patented war criminals as per UN.

I support Israel's presence in Judea and Samaria, but I'd never talk like that to K. Disagree respectfully and quit using them buzzwords.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:32 pm

whir wrote:KoSHeRMoRe?
    Talking bollocks thread - Page 28 Never_7f2fae_212781

This thread needs some Hoxha quotes.

The only one I have is what he said to my father for his 3rd Level Work Medal. "You'll do even better next year". The Work Medal was given when you were made a pensioner.

Yeah I know, Thug Enver, the best there was. The best there will ever be...
    whir

Post  whir Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:47 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:The only one I have is what he said to my father for his 3rd Level Work Medal. "You'll do even better next year". The Work Medal was given when you were made a pensioner.

Yeah I know, Thug Enver, the best there was. The best there will ever be...
    So true.
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:54 am

Lol KoSHeRMoRe, pretty WTF moments with you

1 WTF "albanian", likely muslim, while rabid zionist, lol
    2 WTF Enver Hoxha follower while rabid anti-Chinese. Note that China was the alone ally of Albania at the time of E Hoxha, lol.
    3 WTF Working in the Top NATO cities in Europe. Brussels, Oslo... and Jordan... lol
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:04 am

Warning: This forum is unfortunately dominated by some pro-Israel propagandists.

JohninMK: 1. Saying: Present! in the defense of the interests of Israel. 2. "Kosher" man. 3. Trying anti-semite reaction. 4. Boss leading. 5. Boss leading again 6. Boss leading English supremacism to ban Russian
    KoSHeRMoRe: 1. Chinese intelligence "expert". 2. KoSHeRMoRe 3. Rabid zionist 4. WTF "Albanian", likely muslim, while rabid zionist. 5. WTF E Hoxha follower, while rabid anti-Chinese [/url] 6 WTF "True" "Albanian"-"Serbian" love. All fake. 7. Work in Top NATO European cities and Jordan.
    GarryB: 1. Saying: Present! in the defense of the interests of Israel.2. More of the same with not credible posturing. 3. Helping to other members of the team 4. English supremacism banning Russian following the boss.
    miketheterrible: 1. Saying: Present! in the defense of the interests of Israel. 2. More of the same. 3. Playing dirty, using words of others to blame me.
    PapaDragon: 1. Saying: Present! in the defense of the interests of Israel. 2. More of the same.
    Militarov: 1. Saying: Present! in the defense of the interests of Israel. 2. More of the same.
    KiloGolf: 1. Saying: Present! in the defense of the interests of Israel.
    ultimatewarrior: 1. Saying: Present! in the defense of the interests of Israel.
    Azi: 1. Saying: Present! in the defense of the interests of Israel.
    medo: 1. Saying: Present! in the defense of the interests of Israel.
    whir: 1. Finding in the subpar topic, in defense of the gang.
    auslander: 1. Finding in the subpar topic, in defense of the gang.
    w...: Surprisingly missing.

The propaganda line would be:

- Russia and Israel respect and accept their interests in the area. False.
    - Russia and Israel are working together against, bla, bla, bla. False.
    - As consequence Russia gives not to Syria the S-300, the weapon that israel fears. Israel attacks not Russian/Syrian S-300 in Syria. Russia/Syria retaliate not Israel by their air attacks (F-16 and other...). Israel do not supports the Arab rebels in Syria (considered terrorists). The official statements of Syria and Russia about the Israeli attacks "do not exist". False.
    - Israel is a good country that only attacks the evil Hezbollah and Iran. False.
    - Of course Russia and Iran, Belarus, China, are not allies... False.
    - Instead they say they are alliances between Russia and one of the traditional adversaries of Russia: Israel. False.
    - And every one who says the contrary is not a good pro-Russian supporter, is a Chinese spy, or bla, bla, bla... False.

Just the same line that are working the Turkish propagandists here. And there is also a Russia and South Korean are best friends line by the same way.

All a lie.

Last edited by eehnie on Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:38 am; edited 6 times in total

Post  Guest Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:36 am

eehnie wrote:Warning: This forum is unfortunately dominated by some pro-Israel propagandists.

JohninMK: 1. Saying: Present! in the defense of the interests of Israel. 2. "Kosher" man. 3. Trying anti-semite reaction. 4. Boss leading. 5. Boss leading again
    KoSHeRMoRe: 1. Chinese intelligence "expert". 2. KoSHeRMoRe 3. Rabid zionist 4. WTF "Albanian", likely muslim, while rabid zionist. 5. WTF E Hoxha follower, while rabid anti-Chinese 6. Work in Top NATO European cities and Jordan.
    GarryB: 1. Saying: Present! in the defense of the interests of Israel.2. More of the same with not credible posturing.
    miketheterrible: 1. Saying: Present! in the defense of the interests of Israel. 2. More of the same. 3. Playing dirty, using words of others to blame me.
    Militarov: 1. Saying: Present! in the defense of the interests of Israel. 2. More of the same.

- As consequence Russia gives not to Syria the S-300, the weapon that israel fears. Israel attacks not Russian/Syrian S-300 in Syria. Russia/Syria retaliate not Israel by their air attacks (F-16 and other...). Israel do not supports the Arab rebels in Syria (considered terrorists). The official statements of Syria and Russia about the Israeli attacks "do not exist". False.
    - Israel is a good country that only attacks the evil Hezbollah and Iran. False.
    - Instead they say they are alliances between Russia and one of the traditional adversaries of Russia: Israel. False.
    - And every one who says the contrary is not a good pro-Russian supporter, is a Chinese spy, or bla, bla, bla... False.

Just the same line that are working the Turkish propagandists here. And there is also a Russia and South Korean are best friends line by the same way.

All a lie.

Talking bollocks thread - Page 28 59693960
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:17 am

Wow should.I tell him I was in Malta when they tried to airlift Gaddaffi? Hoho we got a neurotic on aisle 4.
    whir

Post  whir Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:29 pm

eehnie, why so many hate, remember: you're a pro...

pro independence
    pro amnesty
    pro Saharawi
    pro Palestine
    pro women's rights
    pro animal right

Wink
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:20 pm

eehnie wrote:Warning: This forum is unfortunately dominated by some pro-Israel propagandists.

JohninMK: 1. Saying: Present! in the defense of the interests of Israel. 2. "Kosher" man. 3. Trying anti-semite reaction. 4. Boss leading. 5. Boss leading again
    KoSHeRMoRe: 1. Chinese intelligence "expert". 2. KoSHeRMoRe 3. Rabid zionist 4. WTF "Albanian", likely muslim, while rabid zionist. 5. WTF E Hoxha follower, while rabid anti-Chinese 6. Work in Top NATO European cities and Jordan.
    GarryB: 1. Saying: Present! in the defense of the interests of Israel.2. More of the same with not credible posturing.

All a lie.

I like the genius level of subtlety of that post.

First all the stuff that qualifies the post as being the outstanding and clear winner in the most apt talking bollocks post in the thread to date, by a mile. Then........................

look at that last sentence, saying it was all bollocks.

Brilliant Very Happy
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:23 pm

JohninMK wrote:

All a lie.

I like the genius level of subtlety of that post.

First all the stuff that qualifies the post as being the outstanding and clear winner in the most apt talking bollocks post in the thread to date, by a mile. Then........................

look at that last sentence, saying it was all bollocks.

Brilliant Very Happy

Just links and description of your words, that are obviously false )
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:18 pm

eehnie wrote:

Oh well, no brilliant mind creating that post after all. That's a shame.

Just someone with an overactive imagination, reading more into words and phrases than was ever intended by the author. Then just spewing out the conclusions of what is obviously a twisted mind like written diarrhoea.
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:26 pm

JohninMK wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

Just someone with an overactive imagination, reading more into words and phrases than was ever intended by the author. Then just spewing out the conclusions of what is obviously a twisted mind like written diarrhoea.

All is a realistic reference to what you have been doing and saying, with links to contrast.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:40 am

eehnie wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

All is a realistic reference to what you have been doing and saying, with links to contrast.

Contrast to what?

Talking bollocks thread - Page 28 220938-Its-All-In-Your-Head
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:38 am

Stop feeding the troll and eventually it fades in to nothingness.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:05 pm

auslander wrote:Stop feeding the troll and eventually it fades in to nothingness.
    Yup, I'm done.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:26 am