Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Talking bollocks thread

    Share

    Mike E
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2789
    Points : 2853
    Join date : 2014-06-19
    Location : Bay Area, CA

    Re: Talking bollocks thread

    Post  Mike E on Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:36 pm

    RTN wrote:
    Mike E wrote:Yeah, and the US public is oblivious to Sudai, so what?

    Mike E wrote:That is totally "wrong". Russia doesn't care that India is a part of Asia or whatever. They care about their needs, which India wants to be from Russia. 


    Mike E wrote:Yes, they have industry, a large population that can do business with Russia, forces that buy Russian weapons etc. India is one of Russia's "best" allies, and their relationship only continues to grow.

    Mike E wrote:The heck! Are you making this crap up, or are you just....... Russians I know do give a crap about Australia.

    You sure you are American? Not that I care but reading your English is a pain in the ass.

    I don't save my english for friggin' (cough) forums, and clearly you don't either...

    Once again RTN, you can't defend your "points" if your life depended on it... Stop trolling.

    RTN
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

    Posts : 185
    Points : 170
    Join date : 2014-03-24
    Location : Fairfield , CT

    Re: Talking bollocks thread

    Post  RTN on Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:59 pm

    Mike E wrote:I don't save my english for friggin' (cough) forums, and clearly you don't either...

    Did you enter the US legally or illegally? Never mind, I know the answer.




    Mike E
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2789
    Points : 2853
    Join date : 2014-06-19
    Location : Bay Area, CA

    Re: Talking bollocks thread

    Post  Mike E on Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:10 pm

    Unfortunately, I was born here. 


    Off Topic

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5390
    Points : 5639
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: Talking bollocks thread

    Post  Werewolf on Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:59 pm

    RTN wrote:
    Mike E wrote:I don't save my english for friggin' (cough) forums, and clearly you don't either...

    Did you enter the US legally or illegally? Never mind, I know the answer.




    99% of american citizens are illegaly there. Or did you apply citizenship at a native american reservior? Did you learn a native american language?

    I really find it ironic when americans b*tch about "illegal immigrants".

    sepheronx
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 7302
    Points : 7612
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 27
    Location : Canada

    Re: Talking bollocks thread

    Post  sepheronx on Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:14 am

    RTN wrote:
    Mike E wrote:Yeah, and the US public is oblivious to Sudai, so what?

    Mike E wrote:That is totally "wrong". Russia doesn't care that India is a part of Asia or whatever. They care about their needs, which India wants to be from Russia. 


    Mike E wrote:Yes, they have industry, a large population that can do business with Russia, forces that buy Russian weapons etc. India is one of Russia's "best" allies, and their relationship only continues to grow.

    Mike E wrote:The heck! Are you making this crap up, or are you just....... Russians I know do give a crap about Australia.

    You sure you are American? Not that I care but reading your English is a pain in the ass.

    I am born Canadian and Mike's english is better than mine.  I had no problem understanding him at all.

    BTW, I get quite a few Russians and Ukrainians who comment on my wife (she is from India).  And yes, I am pretty sure they do know about India.  Actually, I think Putin's gift to Russian PM prior to Mody shows that they have more knowledge on India and Indian affairs than US does.

    http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/vladimir-putin-s-gifts-to-prime-minister-manmohan-singh-had-even-russian-officials-surprised-435334

    Werewolf wrote:
    RTN wrote:
    Mike E wrote:I don't save my english for friggin' (cough) forums, and clearly you don't either...

    Did you enter the US legally or illegally? Never mind, I know the answer.




    99% of american citizens are illegaly there. Or did you apply citizenship at a native american reservior? Did you learn a native american language?

    I really find it ironic when americans b*tch about "illegal immigrants".

    Exactly. They take the land, rape the people and pillage what they could. They also enslaved black people and caused a near genocide. Yet, they have the gull to tell others it is bad. The land of the free and hypocrite.

    Mike E
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2789
    Points : 2853
    Join date : 2014-06-19
    Location : Bay Area, CA

    Re: Talking bollocks thread

    Post  Mike E on Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:56 am

    Werewolf wrote:
    RTN wrote:
    Mike E wrote:I don't save my english for friggin' (cough) forums, and clearly you don't either...

    Did you enter the US legally or illegally? Never mind, I know the answer.




    99% of american citizens are illegaly there. Or did you apply citizenship at a native american reservior? Did you learn a native american language?

    I really find it ironic when americans b*tch about "illegal immigrants".
    Yeah, and I acknowledge that... Fact is, we should of never taken what the native's wanted, their land... 

    You don't live here Werewolf, so you don't really know... Illegal immigrants tend to be great people, and as long as they pay taxes they are fine. If not, they can go back to Mexico! (I'm against taxes in general, but as of right now...) Also, you really shouldn't judge us Americans (man, that doesn't sound good) for what our ancestors did. If would be equivalent to me hating on Germans becuase a certain something happened 70 years ago... (I actually love Germans...)

    Mike E
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2789
    Points : 2853
    Join date : 2014-06-19
    Location : Bay Area, CA

    Re: Talking bollocks thread

    Post  Mike E on Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:01 am

    sepheronx wrote:
    RTN wrote:
    Mike E wrote:Yeah, and the US public is oblivious to Sudai, so what?

    Mike E wrote:That is totally "wrong". Russia doesn't care that India is a part of Asia or whatever. They care about their needs, which India wants to be from Russia. 


    Mike E wrote:Yes, they have industry, a large population that can do business with Russia, forces that buy Russian weapons etc. India is one of Russia's "best" allies, and their relationship only continues to grow.

    Mike E wrote:The heck! Are you making this crap up, or are you just....... Russians I know do give a crap about Australia.

    You sure you are American? Not that I care but reading your English is a pain in the ass.

    I am born Canadian and Mike's english is better than mine.  I had no problem understanding him at all.
    Sepheronx, you really didn't have to say that... I'm willing to admit that my English sucks, most Americans are the same way!

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5390
    Points : 5639
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: Talking bollocks thread

    Post  Werewolf on Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:25 am

    Mike E wrote:
    Yeah, and I acknowledge that... Fact is, we should of never taken what the native's wanted, their land... 

    You don't live here Werewolf, so you don't really know... Illegal immigrants tend to be great people, and as long as they pay taxes they are fine. If not, they can go back to Mexico! (I'm against taxes in general, but as of right now...) Also, you really shouldn't judge us Americans (man, that doesn't sound good) for what our ancestors did. If would be equivalent to me hating on Germans becuase a certain something happened 70 years ago... (I actually love Germans...)

    I did not say that because of what your ancestors did in the past even tho my generation does not poke other nations for mass murder with an own history of such kind, but US and their majority of citizen do exactly that.

    I was speaking about the fact that illegal immigrants, regardless if you are born there or not you still don't speak the countries language but eagerly got all crazy and nuts when some others come there and and doesn't speak some colony language.

    And i am no hypocrite, i speak the actual language in the country i am born, in the country my ancestors are born and live.

    Mike E
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2789
    Points : 2853
    Join date : 2014-06-19
    Location : Bay Area, CA

    Re: Talking bollocks thread

    Post  Mike E on Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:54 am

    Werewolf wrote:
    Mike E wrote:
    Yeah, and I acknowledge that... Fact is, we should of never taken what the native's wanted, their land... 

    You don't live here Werewolf, so you don't really know... Illegal immigrants tend to be great people, and as long as they pay taxes they are fine. If not, they can go back to Mexico! (I'm against taxes in general, but as of right now...) Also, you really shouldn't judge us Americans (man, that doesn't sound good) for what our ancestors did. If would be equivalent to me hating on Germans becuase a certain something happened 70 years ago... (I actually love Germans...)

    I did not say that because of what your ancestors did in the past even tho my generation does not poke other nations for mass murder with an own history of such kind, but US and their majority of citizen do exactly that.

    I was speaking about the fact that illegal immigrants, regardless if you are born there or not you still don't speak the countries language but eagerly got all crazy and nuts when some others come there and and doesn't speak some colony language.

    And i am no hypocrite, i speak the actual language in the country i am born, in the country my ancestors are born and live.

    As I once said to a German of all people; "Every country was founded on genocide".

    The reason many Americans are pissed about illegal immigrants, isn't that they are "illegal", but rather that they suck our government dry... 

    Never called you one... Very Happy

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5390
    Points : 5639
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: Talking bollocks thread

    Post  Werewolf on Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:18 am

    Mike E wrote:
    As I once said to a German of all people; "Every country was founded on genocide".

    The reason many Americans are pissed about illegal immigrants, isn't that they are "illegal", but rather that they suck our government dry... 

    Never called you one... Very Happy

    People are absolutley naive and i would even use the word retarded, when it comes to what they believe and what actually sucks government (tax payers money) dry.

    That would be political games, private banks, energy sector, pharmacy and MIC since all of those are private and when people would research they would see that most of those companies don't even pay taxes and committ tax evation in not just mio. but up to trlns in several decades, but sure people love to moan around about some low wage paid jobs and some "social" help not even worth mentioning compared with what they have to pay for living.

    Mike E
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2789
    Points : 2853
    Join date : 2014-06-19
    Location : Bay Area, CA

    Re: Talking bollocks thread

    Post  Mike E on Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:30 am

    My political stance agrees with what you just said... However, our government is clearly in bed with the so-called "illegals". - Financial support, cheaper health care, in some cases they even get places to live etc. That plus the cost to deport those that are "unsuccesful" in crossing the border and you've got yourself an economic problem!

    Our biggest financial burden, is the government itself... After all, it is just a puppet of the MIC, banks, the Fed you name it!

    higurashihougi
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2126
    Points : 2241
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Re: Talking bollocks thread

    Post  higurashihougi on Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:08 pm

    Mike E wrote:My political stance agrees with what you just said... However, our government is clearly in bed with the so-called "illegals". - Financial support, cheaper health care, in some cases they even get places to live etc. That plus the cost to deport those that are "unsuccesful" in crossing the border and you've got yourself an economic problem!

    Our biggest financial burden, is the government itself... After all, it is just a puppet of the MIC, banks, the Fed you name it!

    As far as I know, all countries in this world are a purely single-party states. The single ruling party is called as The Fat Cat Party.

    Democrats or Republicans, Social Democrats or Democratic Liberals, all get money from rich bussinessmen since election is very costly. When you become the President, you have to pay back the money you get.

    The problem does not lie on immigrants, or gov, or ABC party. Neither you nor me. It's the whole system sucks.

    What I hope is that, at least politicians please remember Anaxagoras's words: "If you want to light a lamp, you must supply sufficient oil."

    Oil again...

    Mike E
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2789
    Points : 2853
    Join date : 2014-06-19
    Location : Bay Area, CA

    Re: Talking bollocks thread

    Post  Mike E on Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:32 pm

    higurashihougi wrote:
    Mike E wrote:My political stance agrees with what you just said... However, our government is clearly in bed with the so-called "illegals". - Financial support, cheaper health care, in some cases they even get places to live etc. That plus the cost to deport those that are "unsuccesful" in crossing the border and you've got yourself an economic problem!

    Our biggest financial burden, is the government itself... After all, it is just a puppet of the MIC, banks, the Fed you name it!

    As far as I know, all countries in this world are a purely single-party states. The single ruling party is called as The Fat Cat Party.

    Democrats or Republicans, Social Democrats or Democratic Liberals, all get money from rich bussinessmen since election is very costly. When you become the President, you have to pay back the money you get.

    The problem does not lie on immigrants, or gov, or ABC party. Neither you nor me. It's the whole system sucks.

    What I hope is that, at least politicians please remember Anaxagoras's words: "If you want to light a lamp, you must supply sufficient oil."

    Oil again...
    You really summed it up... Here in the US, there is a conflict between a partisan people.... The Liberals are just complete idiots, never mind their corruption, and the Republicans are just as bad. Unfortunately, the population here isn't smart enough to realize that.

    NickM
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

    Posts : 184
    Points : 131
    Join date : 2012-11-09
    Location : NYC,USA / Essex,UK

    Re: Talking bollocks thread

    Post  NickM on Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:19 pm

    RTN wrote:
    And this is natural.Russia is an European country. Russians consider themselves to be Europeans and value their relationship with Europe far more than their relationship with India, a country completely un-compatible with Russia culturally. In fact,just like in other parts of Europe, India captures news in Russia for all the wrong reasons.....poverty,unemployment,terrorism, the whole nine.

    Ergo, the Russian public has a negative image about India and Indians.

    You have hit the nail on the head. But good luck with trying to convince people in this Forum. Most of them are Asians.

    higurashihougi
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2126
    Points : 2241
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Re: Talking bollocks thread

    Post  higurashihougi on Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:44 pm

    NickM wrote:
    RTN wrote:
    And this is natural.Russia is an European country. Russians consider themselves to be Europeans and value their relationship with Europe far more than their relationship with India, a country completely un-compatible with Russia culturally. In fact,just like in other parts of Europe, India captures news in Russia for all the wrong reasons.....poverty,unemployment,terrorism, the whole nine.

    Ergo, the Russian public has a negative image about India and Indians.

    You have hit the nail on the head. But good luck with trying to convince people in this Forum. Most of them are Asians.

    I am an native Asian, but I strongly suggest that you provide an evidence support your claim that most of the RDF members are Asians.

    Second, who cares whether the Russian citizens like or hate India ? As long as cooperating with India generates profit, Russia will do it.

    Finland and Russia have territorial disputes, but that does not prevent the two countries from having a beneficial economical relationship.

    RTN
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

    Posts : 185
    Points : 170
    Join date : 2014-03-24
    Location : Fairfield , CT

    Re: Talking bollocks thread

    Post  RTN on Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:24 pm

    NickM wrote:You have hit the nail on the head. But good luck with trying to convince people in this Forum. Most of them are Asians.

    Two things. First,I actually fancy my chances convincing Asians. Second,there are a number of people in this forum who are Americans and Europeans. As you can see this is a Russian Military Forum not an Asian Military Forum. And Russians are Europeans.

    You might argue that this Forum is not fair and is biased towards anything Russia and that is unfortunate because then,there remains no room for objectivity.

    But Forums are rarely known for Objectivity. Mp , F-16 are pro US. Keys is pro UK..... so on and so forth. They are all about securing the bragging rights.

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5390
    Points : 5639
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: Talking bollocks thread

    Post  Werewolf on Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:15 pm

    You can talk about russia hating indians but i know from reality among older generations Hindi movies are more often watched then Hollywierd movies or anything european.
    I've really never met a russian which i can recall saying anything racistic towards indians specifically. One or the other might be like NickM who just hates darker skinned people, but that is rather rare in russia most of the population there never have seen a black or brown person in their life.

    RTN
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

    Posts : 185
    Points : 170
    Join date : 2014-03-24
    Location : Fairfield , CT

    Re: Talking bollocks thread

    Post  RTN on Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:29 pm

    Werewolf wrote:You can talk about russia hating indians but i know from reality among older generations Hindi movies are more often watched then Hollywierd movies or anything european.
    I've really never met a russian which i can recall saying anything racistic towards indians specifically. One or the other might be like NickM who just hates darker skinned people, but that is rather rare in russia most of the population there never have seen a black or brown person in their life.

    No, I never said that Russians hate Indians because I do not know whether they hate Indians or not. (Unlike here in the US,where Indians, Chinese are genuinely disliked).

    What I said is,India captures news in Russia/across Europe for all the wrong reasons. Reasons that you generally associate with third world states. Therefore, Russians have a negative perception of India.

    I did not see any Indians in Russia and AFAIK there are hardly any Russians in India.

    Now compare that with the millions of Russians living in US or Australia or Western parts of Europe.

    What I basically said is that Russians are far more inclined towards Europe than India(or for that matter any Asian country). Russians are more fascinated with Europe, Australia and even US because they see a future for themselves in these countries and they also get to learn a lot.

    India's intentions maybe good, I am not denying it. But frankly, India does not have anything to offer to Russia.

    Which is why I had stated in my earlier post that Putin spends just 30 mins in India but 3-4 days in EU or US.


    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5390
    Points : 5639
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: Talking bollocks thread

    Post  Werewolf on Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:47 pm

    RTN wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:You can talk about russia hating indians but i know from reality among older generations Hindi movies are more often watched then Hollywierd movies or anything european.
    I've really never met a russian which i can recall saying anything racistic towards indians specifically. One or the other might be like NickM who just hates darker skinned people, but that is rather rare in russia most of the population there never have seen a black or brown person in their life.

    No, I never said that Russians hate Indians because I do not know whether they hate Indians or not. (Unlike here in the US,where Indians, Chinese are genuinely disliked).

    What I said is,India captures news in Russia/across Europe  for all the wrong reasons. Reasons that you generally associate with third world states. Therefore, Russians have a negative perception of India.

    I did not see any Indians in Russia and AFAIK there are hardly any Russians in India.

    Now compare that with the millions of Russians living in US or Australia or Western parts of Europe.

    How many Americans are living in the US? I mean real americans?
    Stop using the US as some comperision for anything regarding people coming from here and there, you are all not home in US.

    RTN wrote:
    What I basically said is that Russians are far more inclined towards Europe than India(or for that matter any Asian country). Russians are more fascinated with Europe, Australia and even US because they see a future for themselves in these countries and they also get to learn a lot.

    India's intentions maybe good, I am not denying it. But frankly, India does not have anything to offer to Russia.

    Which is why I had stated in my earlier post that Putin spends just 30 mins in India  but 3-4 days in EU or US.  


    Interesting and fascinating for people is something new not something related. That's why people would like to travel to Thailand,Japan,China or anything different from own culture, even tho majority of people can not afford vacations in different continents and stay rather regional.

    And regarding the thing that India has nothing to offer that is also not true, till this date India is main exporter of tea,spices, lot of academic personal for educational or enforcement of some buisness research labs, gems, textiles, and pharmacy. I did not list metals, petroleum or anything that russia posses itself in large quantities. They have something to offer and when they continue to develope their industrial capabilities they will end up offering more then Europe can offer.
    Europe by itself has not much to offer what other countries don't already produce. Not a single European country except Russia is anywhere on export market a monopole.

    Mike E
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2789
    Points : 2853
    Join date : 2014-06-19
    Location : Bay Area, CA

    Re: Talking bollocks thread

    Post  Mike E on Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:23 pm

    Werewolf wrote:
    RTN wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:You can talk about russia hating indians but i know from reality among older generations Hindi movies are more often watched then Hollywierd movies or anything european.
    I've really never met a russian which i can recall saying anything racistic towards indians specifically. One or the other might be like NickM who just hates darker skinned people, but that is rather rare in russia most of the population there never have seen a black or brown person in their life.

    No, I never said that Russians hate Indians because I do not know whether they hate Indians or not. (Unlike here in the US,where Indians, Chinese are genuinely disliked).

    What I said is,India captures news in Russia/across Europe  for all the wrong reasons. Reasons that you generally associate with third world states. Therefore, Russians have a negative perception of India.

    I did not see any Indians in Russia and AFAIK there are hardly any Russians in India.

    Now compare that with the millions of Russians living in US or Australia or Western parts of Europe.

    How many Americans are living in the US? I mean real americans?
    Stop using the US as some comperision for anything regarding people coming from here and there, you are all not home in US.

     - Only 20.5 million "Americans" are true "Americans"... (I'm not one of them...)

    Vann7
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3221
    Points : 3345
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Re: Talking bollocks thread

    Post  Vann7 on Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:29 am

    Mike E wrote:Yeah, many countries do.... However, Australia is known to be a reliable source, and has the largest reserves of Uranium.

    Australia is NOT the largest Reserve is actually Kazakistan.. have twice more Ukrainium than Australia.
    and again Russia have Uranium too.. so that can't be the reason. So the reasons have to be something else... Not in Ukranium.  This is what i do not understand about India.. they do know how Americans humiliate them ,that not even their diplomats they respect.. that arrest them under false crimes charges..   The only way BRICS can take off is if they help each other to boost their economies .. but cooperating with the Enemies of Russia that is the the most loyal colonies of US that support sanctions against Russia and develop technology to counter Russia ,is not the best way to help BRICS become a reliable alternative in the world.  

    What will India do if Russia cooperates with Pakistan for example and allows them to become a very rich nation?
    What im saying is not fantasy.. Already President Putin and Lavrov complained years ago against India for the $10 billions contract with Rafale jets and later with the Apaches contract.. and major backstabbing to RUssia .

    Russia will not buy something from NATO that they could get from their close allies first.


    Russia's trade with EU is far, far more than it's trade with India.

    Thats because Russia sell Gas to Europe.. is not like India can buy that gas or replace gas trade of Europe.. Im sure that Russia give preference to allies whenever they need to buy something. anyway maybe the reason is because They want some special kind of nuclear reactors that Russia don't not have experience.. or else it will be completely foolish to not do the business with Russia.. since they have enough Urainium for all India needs too.

    Mike E
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2789
    Points : 2853
    Join date : 2014-06-19
    Location : Bay Area, CA

    Re: Talking bollocks thread

    Post  Mike E on Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:16 am

    Vann7 wrote:
    Mike E wrote:Yeah, many countries do.... However, Australia is known to be a reliable source, and has the largest reserves of Uranium.

    Australia is NOT the largest Reserve is actually Kazakistan.. have twice more Ukrainium than Australia.
    and again Russia have Uranium too.. so that can't be the reason. So the reasons have to be something else... Not in Ukranium.  This is what i do not understand about India.. they do know how Americans humiliate them ,that not even their diplomats they respect.. that arrest them under false crimes charges..   The only way BRICS can take off is if they help each other to boost their economies .. but cooperating with the Enemies of Russia that is the the most loyal colonies of US that support sanctions against Russia and develop technology to counter Russia ,is not the best way to help BRICS become a reliable alternative in the world.  

    What will India do if Russia cooperates with Pakistan for example and allows them to become a very rich nation?
    What im saying is not fantasy.. Already President Putin and Lavrov complained years ago against India for the $10 billions contract with Rafale jets and later with the Apaches contract.. and major backstabbing to RUssia .

    Russia will not buy something from NATO that they could get from their close allies first.


    Russia's trade with EU is far, far more than it's trade with India.

    Thats because Russia sell Gas to Europe.. is not like India can buy that gas or replace gas trade of Europe..  Im sure that Russia give preference to allies whenever they need to buy something. anyway maybe the reason is because They want some special kind of nuclear reactors that Russia don't not have experience.. or else it will be completely foolish to not do the business with Russia.. since they have enough Urainium for all India needs too.
    My bad, but either way they are a "reliable source"... Not that I have anything against Kazakhstan.

    higurashihougi
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2126
    Points : 2241
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Re: Talking bollocks thread

    Post  higurashihougi on Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:12 am

    RTN wrote:No, I never said that Russians hate Indians because I do not know whether they hate Indians or not. (Unlike here in the US,where Indians, Chinese are genuinely disliked). What I said is,India captures news in Russia/across Europe  for all the wrong reasons. Reasons that you generally associate with third world states. Therefore, Russians have a negative perception of India.

    What I basically said is that Russians are far more inclined towards Europe than India(or for that matter any Asian country). Russians are more fascinated with Europe, Australia and even US because they see a future for themselves in these countries and they also get to learn a lot.

    China and Vietnam have disputed issues, but that does not prevent Vietnamese from watching Chinese drama, learning Chinese language and culture, reading classical Chinese novels, or even buy goods from China.

    Same for Finland and Russia. Uneasy past does not prevent the two countries have mutually beneficial relationship.

    What all you and other people discussed here just proves that what Russians think of India is irrelevant. The problem is national interests. As long as the relationship is mutually beneficial and make the national treasury become full, Russia and India will keep it.

    Mike E
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2789
    Points : 2853
    Join date : 2014-06-19
    Location : Bay Area, CA

    Re: Talking bollocks thread

    Post  Mike E on Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:57 pm

    higurashihougi wrote:
    RTN wrote:No, I never said that Russians hate Indians because I do not know whether they hate Indians or not. (Unlike here in the US,where Indians, Chinese are genuinely disliked). What I said is,India captures news in Russia/across Europe  for all the wrong reasons. Reasons that you generally associate with third world states. Therefore, Russians have a negative perception of India.

    What I basically said is that Russians are far more inclined towards Europe than India(or for that matter any Asian country). Russians are more fascinated with Europe, Australia and even US because they see a future for themselves in these countries and they also get to learn a lot.

    China and Vietnam have disputed issues, but that does not prevent Vietnamese from watching Chinese drama, learning Chinese language and culture, reading classical Chinese novels, or even buy goods from China.

    Same for Finland and Russia. Uneasy past does not prevent the two countries have mutually beneficial relationship.

    What all you and other people discussed here just proves that what Russians think of India is irrelevant. The problem is national interests. As long as the relationship is mutually beneficial and make the national treasury become full, Russia and India will keep it.

     - That is the same for almost every country... If the govt's don't like each other, doesn't mean the population don't like each other and their cultures etc.

    navyfield
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

    Posts : 211
    Points : 168
    Join date : 2013-05-27

    Re: Talking bollocks thread

    Post  navyfield on Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:48 pm

    with so many akulas in repair- deep overhaul ,do ru navy have any attck subs left to defend the new boomers , and have some left for indenpendent patrol at the same time? No

    Sponsored content

    Re: Talking bollocks thread

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:02 pm


      Current date/time is Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:02 pm