Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+98
The-thing-next-door
Interlinked
Tingsay
Isos
rrob
getoverit
Fred333
0nillie0
GarryB
eehnie
par far
calm
Singular_Transform
Viktor
Grazneyar
Godric
auslander
KiloGolf
whir
nomadski
KoTeMoRe
ultimatewarrior
crod
d_taddei2
zorobabel
Kimppis
Karl Haushofer
BKP
miketheterrible
victor1985
SeigSoloyvov
Azi
Project Canada
JohninMK
Rmf
Svyatoslavich
PapaDragon
GunshipDemocracy
Book.
kingodthequeens
OminousSpudd
Prince Darling
franco
Cucumber Khan
Specnaz
sheytanelkebir
RTN
jhelb
George1
mack8
Walther von Oldenburg
Big_Gazza
Manov
max steel
kvs
Zivo
VladimirSahin
chromatin1
Trexonian
G Bob
Hannibal Barca
Vympel
Morpheus Eberhardt
magnumcromagnon
navyfield
higurashihougi
Mike E
Sujoy
TheArmenian
flamming_python
Werewolf
macedonian
Asf
TR1
Vann7
vK_man
SSDD
ahmedfire
nemrod
As Sa'iqa
AlfaT8
medo
sepheronx
Department Of Defense
Cyberspec
collegeboy16
gaurav
NickM
BTRfan
Firebird
Regular
Corrosion
chenzhao
KomissarBojanchev
SOC
Admin
Turk1
milky_candy_sugar
102 posters

Talking bollocks thread

Regular
    Regular

Talking bollocks thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread

Post  Regular Mon May 27, 2013 7:37 pm

Talking about modern academia..
    European Union wants to push incest as legal and normal thing. I barely agree with homosexuality as a norm, but this is outrageous. Norway is sick social experiment country that wants all Europe accept their ways. Soon we will see articles that invest is ok and acceptable.
    BTRfan

Post  BTRfan Mon May 27, 2013 7:39 pm

GarryB wrote:
    I don't know who you're referring to. The Assyrians and Egyptians were White, as were the original Aryans of the Indus River civilization.

The concept of the printing press was invented in China my friend.

That is NOT what he said. He said the "written word" which means script, writing, letters that form words written down on some form of parchment or carved into stone tablets.

I believe ancient Whites were the first to conceive of a system of writing.
    BTRfan

Post  BTRfan Mon May 27, 2013 7:42 pm

GarryB wrote:

If you are judging people by the colour of their skin then you are an idiot. Sounds harsh, but if I told you people with black hair are not as smart as people with white hair or red hair you'd think I was an idiot too... and rightly so.

Read IQ and the Wealth of Nations.

Also, blacks tend to do well in sprinting and short distance running but they fall apart in long distance running.

Whites are less than 6% of the world population but they consistently win over 80% of gold medals at the Olypmics. So much for the "more athletic" theory.

Professional sports in the USA are heavily caste based. Whites are not cultivated in high school or college and don't get "drafted" into the prime spots in professional teams, except for positions such as pitcher/catcher in baseball, quarter-back in football, etc, with some exceptions.

Consider professional boxing, it was all the rage in the 1970s-1990s and even thugs with criminal records such as Mike Tyson were paraded around by the press for all the world to see. Now that the reigning heavy weight champions are Whites from Eastern Europe, who are clean cut and might be able to serve as decent role models, we hear virtually nothing about professional boxing these days.

I would bet on a Spartan warrior over a Zulu any day.
    BTRfan

Post  BTRfan Mon May 27, 2013 7:44 pm

GarryB wrote:

Totally correct except a person with a non white skin colour is still a person... violence is a human trait.

Race, Evolution, and Behavior by Professor Rushton

Different races have greater propensity for violence.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Mon May 27, 2013 8:26 pm

Also, blacks tend to do well in sprinting and short distance running but they fall apart in long distance running.
    Do some research. Really. You know Kenya?

Whites are less than 6% of the world population but they consistently win over 80% of gold medals at the Olypmics. So much for the "more athletic" theory.
    So there are only 6 percent whites in olympics? Cool. I guess even our swimmer Meilutyte is black.

Consider professional boxing, it was all the rage in the 1970s-1990s and even thugs with criminal records such as Mike Tyson were paraded around by the press for all the world to see. Now that the reigning heavy weight champions are Whites from Eastern Europe, who are clean cut and might be able to serve as decent role models, we hear virtually nothing about professional boxing these days.
    Boxing clubs were owned by criminals in Eastern Europe in 90ies.
    You really don't know Klitcho story then! Vitalik was torpeda of for oligarch Igor Bakai and Vitaliy Ribalko "Ribka" for some time. Don't get me wrong, not trying to bad mouth him, just stating facts. I respect Klitcho family, and consider them like our own. We always cheer for them, by we I mean all country as like he would be our own. Their family was even living in Lithuania in Panevezys, Lithuanian boxing capital and they started boxing there. Julius Kibas was Vitaliks first couch and Klitcho now helps us to develop with our boxing tournaments, so no more mafia in this sport

BTRfan

Post  BTRfan Tue May 28, 2013 7:42 am

GarryB wrote:
    I don't know who you're referring to. The Assyrians and Egyptians were White, as were the original Aryans of the Indus River civilization.

The concept of the printing press was invented in China my friend.

Blaming a black for being violent would be the equivalent of blaming a coyote for snapping at you, a coyote is just a coyote, it does what it does, but you don't dress it up and bring it into the house and give it all the rights afforded to a member of the family.

Totally correct except a person with a non white skin colour is still a person... violence is a human trait.

There is more difference... physically, between a new born white baby and a 90 year old white man, than there is between a 90 year old white man and a 90 year old black man.

Thinking that somehow skin colour determines intelligence is stupid... do white people placed on tanning beds and made a darker skin colour get dumber? Do they become more athletic? Do the mens penises get bigger?

If you are judging people by the colour of their skin then you are an idiot. Sounds harsh, but if I told you people with black hair are not as smart as people with white hair or red hair you'd think I was an idiot too... and rightly so.

Many times we see articles that use such phrases as, "experts agree," "studies show," "scientists have long agreed," and other such appeals to authorities or supposely authoritative studies, but the experts are never named, the studies are never cited, instead only vague references to experts that might not even exist and studies that might never have been done [to say nothing about studies with improper methodology].

But that is the key... ignore the conclusions of studies that do not list the studies they base their information on, ignore the studies that use comments from experts that are not named using quotes that are not credited to someone you can look up.

The stance of academia on race/social science after the 1940s-1950s is of little interest to me.

So you take nazi theory over modern theory?

I did a few anthropology papers at university... over a decade ago now, but they pretty much sounded rather more open minded than you give them credit for.

Let's please try to discuss/debate [and even disagree] without resorting to absurd remarks about genitals/penis size and making jabs such as "idiot" and "stupid."

We're both reasonably intelligent adults and since we're both men we should be able to have a debate without the eruption of a bitch fit.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Tue May 28, 2013 8:04 am

Pseudoscience that reeks of Social Darwinism isn't intelligent debate though.

It's lunacy, and has VERY offensive implications.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue May 28, 2013 8:29 am

That is NOT what he said. He said the "written word" which means script, writing, letters that form words written down on some form of parchment or carved into stone tablets.

Who is he?

I said:

Without the printed word... invented by non whites BTW, the church would hold control of knowledge and history and we would all be fucked, because they would hold all the power and they certainly wouldn't share it with anyone.

And I stand by it. The skills of writing were largely cornered by the various churches and governments which had the money to pay for such things as parchment and skilled writers who could actually read and write... unlike 90% of the population.

It was the invention of the printed word by the Chinese that allowed the mass production of books as opposed to expensive hand made ones. Without the invention of the printing press only a select few would hold the knowledge and the power.

I believe ancient Whites were the first to conceive of a system of writing.

Of course you do... it fits the western white oriented Whites = smart, civilised, non whites = dumb, natives, mentality. It made it much easier to plunder the worlds resources by pretending the non-whites were lessor people.

The problem for such thinking is that globalisation and the internet... and most importantly a depolarisation of the powers of the world from east and west, to lots of countries investing money and energy and technology into poorer countries... well lets just say if you take a baby from a village in Paupa New Guinea that has practises that would be familiar to most hunter gatherer tribes and put them in an apartment in New York, by the time that child grows up in the western society it wont be a hunter gatherer, it will essentially be a 21st C westerner. Skin colour will have nothing to do with it. The people still in that tribal village might be considered savages by the people of western society but there is nothing physiologically that prevents them from being as western as any native white child.

In Australia they already went through the BS regarding the concept that blacks are a lessor species of human and many Aboriginal children were taken from their natural parents in the hope that growing up with a white family might make them "better" people. A total catastrophe... but just another case of white westerners thinking they are superior and have the right to impose their culture upon others at will because they were more "civilised".

I can tell you it was BS.

So why are all the long distance runners at olympic games that win black too? It is the area lots of African nations win most of their medals.... imagine how well they would do if they had the sort of drugs the western competitors use and the chemicals they use to hide their cheating?

Professional sports in the USA are heavily caste based. Whites are not cultivated in high school or college and don't get "drafted" into the prime spots in professional teams, except for positions such as pitcher/catcher in baseball, quarter-back in football, etc, with some exceptions.

So whites win all the medals but only get picked for certain roles in US sports... isn't that a contradiction?

Different races have greater propensity for violence.

Such statistics are generalisations and never much use in specific cases. Or are you suggesting that Ghandi is a thug and Chuck Norris would rather talk about it than hit someone?

Let's please try to discuss/debate [and even disagree] without resorting to absurd remarks about genitals/penis size and making jabs such as "idiot" and "stupid."

If we are to discuss this then I think all stereotypes should be included, and the stereotype that blacks have larger penis sizes, with whites next and asians having the smallest penis sizes is a fairly well known stereotype... it is also a case of statistics being misused as physical size is unlikely to have been taken into account. I have seen very large men with small Mr Winkies, and very small men with average sized ones that look big on them. The next person you meet such statistics are meaningless... if they are black and you are white can you assume their penis is large? We are talking about statistics that work with averages so there are always deviations so as a rule of thumb it is totally useless.

Equally IQ tests often include "general knowledge" questions. It can often come down to luck whether an individual knows the correct answer to many of the questions, which makes IQ a poor test of general intelligence and brain power.

We're both reasonably intelligent adults and since we're both men we should be able to have a debate without the eruption of a bitch fit.

Totally agree, but I have many non white friends and family and to be honest find your position mildly offensive.

You have every right to believe what you believe and I am not going to try to change your opinion, but would suggest you look at the small global sample here... can you list the members here based on skin colour purely based on the intelligence of their posts?

More importantly, do you actually pick your friends based on whether they are intelligent or not?

I have some mentally disabled people I call friends and they are not sharp, but they also have never tried to stab me in the back or steal my girlfriend, or take money from me.
    NickM
    NickM

Post  NickM Tue May 28, 2013 12:11 pm

GarryB wrote:
    Of course you do... it fits the western white oriented Whites = smart, civilised, non whites = dumb, natives, mentality. It made it much easier to plunder the worlds resources by pretending the non-whites were lessor people.

Accept it , reject it . It is clearly mentioned in the HOLY BIBLE that Blacks , Asians are an inferior breed . They are inferior in God's eyes . Not only the slavery of blacks/asians was in fulfillment of the Biblical curse, but their dark skin color is too. Now before you jump to the conclusion that I am a racist , read what the BIBLE has to say .

“Cursed be Canaan [Genesis 9:25]—this doom has been fulfilled in. . . the slavery of the Africans, the descendants of Ham.”

GarryB wrote:... can you list the members here based on skin colour purely based on the intelligence of their posts?

Yes . You may not accept it but the forum members from countries like India and other such 3rd world nations that I have come across in this forum are the least intelligent as is evident from the poor quality of their posts . I can name them as well , but what's the use , they realize as much .

Again, it is a matter of race . Whites will never make such stupid comments . Why is it that all the developed nations in the world are White nations and all the 3rd world nations populated by blacks/asians .

In Russia too these dark skinned immigrants from Central Asia are the biggest criminals and are dislike by all the locals .

I have given you enough evidence for today .
    KomissarBojanchev
    KomissarBojanchev

Post  KomissarBojanchev Tue May 28, 2013 2:22 pm

NickM wrote:Accept it , reject it . It is clearly mentioned in the HOLY BIBLE that Blacks , Asians are an inferior breed . They are inferior in God's eyes . Not only the slavery of blacks/asians was in fulfillment of the Biblical curse, but their dark skin color is too. Now before you jump to the conclusion that I am a racist , read what the BIBLE has to say .

“Cursed be Canaan [Genesis 9]—this doom has been fulfilled in. . . the slavery of the Africans, the descendants of Ham.”
    Laughing Laughing Laughing Since when did the bible become a legitimate source on anthropology?

Yes . You may not accept it but the forum members from countries like India and other such 3rd world nations that I have come across in this forum are the least intelligent as is evident from the poor quality of their posts . I can name them as well , but what's the use , they realize as much .
    Explain me in detail how posts from Sujoy or Austin for example are "less intelligent" than comments from a white person for example yourself?

Again, it is a matter of race . Whites will never make such stupid comments .

Of course they can. Your comments are an excellent example.

Why is it that all the developed nations in the world are White nations and all the 3rd world nations populated by blacks/asians .

And I assume you haven't heard of the first world nations of Brazil, South Africa, ROK, Japan, PRC, Singapore, etc.
    gaurav
    gaurav

Post  gaurav Tue May 28, 2013 4:19 pm

Oh man.. Where has all this discussion gone.. oh man.. oh man..
    In this days of U.S recession you all have so much time..
    But not all things are worthless.. Cool
    For i.e this

along with Indians and Fillipinos have benefited quite nicely from the bizarre brand of globalism.

And finally, its nothing to do with "sorting lives out first". Having kids can be less than a year out for mothers, and no time whatsoever for fathers. The fact is, they see that the sums dont add up for having families. Do some research.Unemployed/struggling 1st world males arent gonna choose to have kids in large numbers. Suggesting otherwise is ridiculous. Do some research. And no-one has kids while at college, so your other claim is also irrelevant.. and wrong.
    Yes Indians and filipinos have .. benefited most from bizarre globalism.. absolutely correct..

YEs ,, sorting out lives, I mean what is this .. this is typical western analysis ..
    of some struggling countries... I criticize it downright..
    Firebird ..Firebird .. why are you so always..
    bang on target.. Smile
    BTRfan

Post  BTRfan Tue May 28, 2013 6:40 pm

TR1 wrote:Pseudoscience that reeks of Social Darwinism isn't intelligent debate though.

It's lunacy, and has VERY offensive implications.

My pastor and primary co-lecturer said I would have to make an allowance for you since you were probably raised under the Soviet education system which was incredibly one-sided and which did not allow access to dissenting viewpoints or materials related to dissenting viewpoints.

Here in the USA you could read the Communist Manifesto [and I have], Mein Kampf [and I have], Origins and Doctrine of Fascism [and I have], Das Kapital [read parts of it], along with hundreds of Jewish sociology tracts on how race is a cultural/social construct and how it has no biological component [I have ready many- and this is the ONLY view promoted and approved for use in the school system], and I have read the classic racialist literature by Stoddard, Grant, Gobineau, and most of the classic Eugenicist texts. I have first edition books of most of the classic racialist and eugenicist works.

In the USA there has always been a tremendous availability of information. Nobody suffers from lack of access to the information, if they are ignorant or have a tremendously one-sided view, it is because they never deem fit to actually utilize their access to the information. I highly doubt that in the USSR you could go to the library in Kiev or Leningrad or Moscow and check out a copy of a book written by Madison Grant, Lothrop Stoddard, or any of the American eugencisists or social darwinists, let alone Mein Kampf. There was no ability to access any information other than what the CPSU decided would be accessible.

So for you to automatically consider social darwinism and racial theory to be "proven pseudoscience" is not particularly shocking, you were raised in a society where that was the only acceptable view, the view disseminated to the masses, and there was absolutely no dissenting literature available even to those who might have sought it out and read it.
    BTRfan

Post  BTRfan Tue May 28, 2013 6:42 pm

GarryB wrote:

The problem for such thinking is that globalisation and the internet... and most importantly a depolarisation of the powers of the world from east and west, to lots of countries investing money and energy and technology into poorer countries... well lets just say if you take a baby from a village in Paupa New Guinea that has practises that would be familiar to most hunter gatherer tribes and put them in an apartment in New York, by the time that child grows up in the western society it wont be a hunter gatherer, it will essentially be a 21st C westerner. Skin colour will have nothing to do with it. The people still in that tribal village might be considered savages by the people of western society but there is nothing physiologically that prevents them from being as western as any native white child.

We've been taking negroes out of jungles for 500 years, the jungle remains in the negro.

Behavior is not conditioned upon environmental factors.

Violent behavior along TRIBAL [or GANG] lines can be observed in negroes anywhere they are present in sufficient numbers.

Negroes born and raised in France behave as viciously and tribally as those who stayed behind in the former French Congo.
    BTRfan

Post  BTRfan Tue May 28, 2013 6:46 pm

KomissarBojanchev wrote:

And I assume you haven't heard of the first world nations of Brazil, South Africa, ROK, Japan, PRC, Singapore, etc.

My mistake, I forgot that South Africa was a barren wasteland until Zulu and Xhosa explorers arrived and began building cities... They built Pretoria, Johannesburg, Durban, right?

They also designed and built the nuclear power plant in South Africa, they built the automobile factories in South Africa, they designed the automobiles that were later produced at the factories, and they even built all the bridges, dams, and roads!

Who exactly built South Africa?

Just because a lot of dark people live there, doesn't make it a black man's nation. South Africa was founded and built by the White people.

As for Japan, it was dragged, kicking and screaming, into the modern era in the mid-1800s by America, and then it was given a tremendous boost by the British in the closing years of the 1800s and opening years of the 1900s. The success of Korea is an extension of the success of Japan and the fact that America built Korea into a modern nation in the aftermath of the destruction caused during the Korean War.

Singapore inherited a huge amount of infrastructure left behind by the British who built the cities, the brick buildings, the factories, the roads, etc. Singapore also has the good fortune to be located where it is, sitting along a major global shipping route.

Brazil was originally settled and founded by White people and there are perhaps 40 million Whites in Brazil today. The center of economic activity is not the capital Brasilia but rather one of the Whitest cities, Sao Paulo.
    BTRfan

Post  BTRfan Tue May 28, 2013 7:03 pm

NationalRus wrote:we have huge problems in all kinds of ways in ou population, huge problems with durugs alcoholism and a low birth rate under our slavic population...

encouragement alone is not enough, we need to take drastic "encouragement", big support for families with children and without harsh cuts, since a low birth rate will pressure more and more the working class which pays the pension for the old, we need to flip the pressure here, families without children will get ther pension cut by 50% when they reach pension age, families with 1 child will get a 25% cut, with 2 children a normal one and with more then 3 wll get a 5% increese for every child

i think that would be the most "encouraging" way to get this lazy scum of a population that doesn't care that our countrs is dying out but only wants to have a good time to have children

how to fight alcoholism most effectivly we already descuced here in a thread i started

and drugs? execute every drug dealer out ther point blank, and every drug user goes for 5 years in a hard labour camp, thailnd dealed with its drug problem in a someway similar way, worked excellent

but that are for now only dreams under our left-liberal on country spiting don't give a shit regime

If people are optimistic and hopeful for the future they will have as many children as they are able to afford.

Also, there is some truth in the idea that if the state/government establishes pensions and retirement facilities for old people, people will have far less children. If the government promises to take care of you in your old age, why have children and spend 20 years raising them? Historically it was expected that parents would raise children and care for them until they were adults and then the children would take care of the parents as they were in their final years.

It is not enough to throw a few thousand dollars at some woman and tell her to have some babies.
    BTRfan

Post  BTRfan Tue May 28, 2013 7:15 pm

Pervius wrote:""" low birth rate under our slavic population."""

Many young slavic girls walking around in 1980's nylon winter jackets in Russia.....they felt they didn't belong because they had no place to live...be....no one was in charge of helping them get DECENT employment able to help Russia's economy.

Russian's treated them like dirt and didn't care, left them on the streets. No incorporation plan.

Copy America's model. Welfare cards, Section 8 Government checks to get apartments. Russians would rent out apartments and make money off of the slavic population...the slavic population would have a feeling of belonging...

It may be too late to fix where Russia went wrong. Then again America's model failed because even though +40 million Mexicans got free food, healthcare, roof over their heads.....they all still fly the Mexican Flag.

When you pay the poor underclass to remain idle and to breed, do not be surprised when a generation later you have to deal with an underclass that is 4x the size of what it previously was and that is just as idle/lazy.

When you provide incentives for people to refrain from working, they will refrain from working for as long as possible, unless they are of exceptional character. Do not project your exceptional character onto the masses, this is a mistake commonly made by Westeners, especially when dealing with non-Westeners.

Note, that when I refer to the greater "Westerner" community I am referring to Europeans West of the Urals, which includes Russia. I consider Russia a central feature of Western Civilization, although Russia is sometimes a bit hard to clearly place, is it West, is it East, is it where West meets East? Russia is clearly not an Asian nation, it was founded by White Europeans, the Rus, but it is not entirely a European nation because it has a large population of non-Europeans and the majority of its land mass lies inside of Asia. Even still, Russia is an important player in the Western civilization.

When I refer to "Western women" what I generaly mean are women from the English speaking world, British, American, Canadian, Australian, New Zealand, and English women in South Africa.

If Russia wants a sustainable and genuinely beneficial population increase they should strive to achieve a situation where 10% of their population are small/family farmers working 300-500 acre plots of land that they own as a family. They should also promote an small business owning class in the urban areas. The best way to do this would be to remove taxes and barriers to entry into numerous business fields.

As for the land program? Simply declare a homestead program. Any family that moves onto a parcel of land, builds a dwelling on the land, and remains on the land for 10 years, will have full title to the parcel of land.
    BTRfan

Post  BTRfan Tue May 28, 2013 7:23 pm

GarryB wrote:Most western countries are suffering population decline, though that is hidden by immigration figures... but that often creates more problems than it solves.

Considering the problems created by over population I really don't think it is actually a serious problem to actually care about as such.

The real focus should be on quality of life, and economic development to make life easier and better to prevent "brain drain".

There are plenty of people who will leave their home country for a better life for themselves and their children, and I can understand what they are doing and why they do it.

The facts of the matter are however such people will always flit from place to place, the secret is to offer a safe healthy educated place to return to... that means dealing with crime, dealing with corruption, improving education and healthcare, improving infrastructure and creating jobs and making affordable housing so people will have the chance to own their own homes and feel safe.

Regarding the borders with China... I say offer citizenship to the people crossing from China... give them a vote and a taste of economic freedom and they might stay and become good citizens.

They don't move to Russia because they want to live as Russians, speak Russian, and become productive members of the Russian/Slavic volk community. They are moving to Russia because being a factory worker in Russia probably pays 10-20x what being a factory worker in China pays, and the food is probably better and the air is probably cleaner.

There are 1.65 billion Chinese, if even 5% of them were allowed to move into Russia and become citizens, it would spell the end of Russia in regards to its identity as a Slavic/Orthodox Russian-speaking nation.

Somewhere around 50% of India's population declared that they would move to the USA if they were able to do so. It is to our good fortune that a tremendous distance, along with two oceans, separates our nation from India.

Russia MUST vigorously police its borders in Central Asia and it must not make the mistake that America has made, essentially the mistake that a Mexican who swims across the river and learns broken English can somehow become an American.

Presently the Mexicans have organized numerous secessionist movements demanding the ceding of all lands West of the Mississippi River to Mexico.

Look what the Albanians have done to Serbia/Kosovo and are doing to Macedonia!

Once a foreign race, especially a foreign race that comes from a bordering country where their race is dominant, achieves about 20-30% of the overall population, or a majority of the population in border areas, secessionist talk begins to occur amongst the immigrant population and expansionist talk begins to occur amongst the government officials and military officials in the homeland.

If Siberia were to become 60% Chinese, it wouldn't be long before the Chinese government would declare, "Siberia was always rightfully the land of the Chinese!" or they might declare, "Just as Russia grabbed up Outer Manchuria, they owe us reparations, we should have Siberia so we can grow! What do they need it for? Why are they, with less than 200 million people allowed to have more land than our nation which has almost 2 billion people! We demand Siberia!"
    collegeboy16
    collegeboy16

Post  collegeboy16 Wed May 29, 2013 4:30 am

BTRfan wrote:

They don't move to Russia because they want to live as Russians, speak Russian, and become productive members of the Russian/Slavic volk community. They are moving to Russia because being a factory worker in Russia probably pays 10-20x what being a factory worker in China pays, and the food is probably better and the air is probably cleaner.

There are 1.65 billion Chinese, if even 5% of them were allowed to move into Russia and become citizens, it would spell the end of Russia in regards to its identity as a Slavic/Orthodox Russian-speaking nation.

Somewhere around 50% of India's population declared that they would move to the USA if they were able to do so. It is to our good fortune that a tremendous distance, along with two oceans, separates our nation from India.

Russia MUST vigorously police its borders in Central Asia and it must not make the mistake that America has made, essentially the mistake that a Mexican who swims across the river and learns broken English can somehow become an American.

Presently the Mexicans have organized numerous secessionist movements demanding the ceding of all lands West of the Mississippi River to Mexico.

Once a foreign race, especially a foreign race that comes from a bordering country where their race is dominant, achieves about 20-30% of the overall population, or a majority of the population in border areas, secessionist talk begins to occur amongst the immigrant population and expansionist talk begins to occur amongst the government officials and military officials in the homeland.

If Siberia were to become 60% Chinese, it wouldn't be long before the Chinese government would declare, "Siberia was always rightfully the land of the Chinese!" or they might declare, "Just as Russia grabbed up Outer Manchuria, they owe us reparations, we should have Siberia so we can grow! What do they need it for? Why are they, with less than 200 million people allowed to have more land than our nation which has almost 2 billion people! We demand Siberia!"
    Id say they can have it, but they would have to pay in blood, lots of blood. They werent the first and certainly not the last to think of getting lebensraum from the bear. Oh, and if they were to have a chance, they know would have wait for 2-3 more decades to not become a nuclear walkover. However, by that time, they would have to contend with a much more advanced albeit much smaller army, with thousands of nukes, a functioning ABM system and maybe ethnic bioweapons.
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Wed May 29, 2013 11:10 am

Regular wrote:Keep ad hominem to Yourself.
    What did I lie? Why should I be jealous??? You sound similar to typical supremacist from the west. Open your eyes. There is no such thing as 1 world people. Get off your fake superiority horse.
    What the hell are you talking about my country, it's doing fine and it doesn't become political correct, tolerant, spineless parking lot as Your country is. Gays get their face smashed in, obese people don't get social support just for being fat, teachers in school can still hit children if they misbehave, men are men and women are women, no feminism. You can clearly see how delusional and your society of today is by watching X factor and your 'talents'. Or your music on bbc one. What does typical Brit has better than Eastern Europeam doesn't? Your know nothing of hardship, your new generation is soft, your men are weak not only by mind but by bodies too and being obese is considered to be norm. There is no competition thats why You loose in job market to foreigner work force. Ask anyone who lived in Uk what they think about You people.
    I'm not jealous just got enough of chauvinism from people that think they are beacon of culture and democracy. Europe is loosing it's values and You are already lost

Well well, the comedy troll makes another attempt at a post.
    You're attacking Britain and you're DESPERATE to live here. Because your own "country" is a joke, a poverty ridden hole that fell down the toilet after you had a daft, jealousy and hatefilled idea to break away from Moscow.

What would u earn if u were back in your own country, not sponging off 1st World living standards? 50 usd a month.. I wouldn't give u half that.
    You caused your "country's" problems, get back and sort them out. Stop sponging off us!

And I'm not some "western supremacist". By blood, I'm more Russian than English.

You're a coward.Competition, pride in your society and hard work was all too much for you in your territory. So u act like a vampire somewhere else AND start making up smears and bullshit.

What astounds me most of all is how brainless u are with your lies and smears against Britain, and I'm not even a British patriot. If u had any sense you'd keep your head down and be grateful. This way you'll probably end up the way of the gypsies who were burned out of Northern Ireland. (The parallels are significant).

You put your Hitler supporting "country" in the 3rd world. You can try and dig it out. Dont bring your 3rd World, gypsy antics to England, or Russia, or any other modern countries. Putin should send the tanks in.. Would stop the harrassment of Russian war heroes..

Dont bother replying. Like most others, I wont read it.

*Ignore*

Last edited by Firebird on Wed May 29, 2013 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Wed May 29, 2013 11:17 am

The issues relating to race are complex, IMO.

I do believe the races show differences. Much like different dog breeds show differences. I mean we're all closely related to chimps by DNA. Altho most of us are very unlike them (GW Bush etc excluded).

I think another factor is cultural differences as a factor in the growth or otherwise of different types of intelligence.

Where I disgree, I think is that I believe all races should have the chance to develop. I mean Japanese, South Indians, British, Russian etc are all known for different types of intelligence. I think part of that is "hardwired", part is cultural. Racism is a misused word. I mean there are some very intelligent people from certain parts of Asia. However, I dont want millions of them to emigrate where I live.
    That is not a racist view, it is a cultural and society based one.

BTR is right in Russia's need to defend itself from China. And there are issues of defending a country's identity against vile invaders. Who arent always non-white
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Wed May 29, 2013 12:09 pm

In Russia too these dark skinned immigrants from Central Asia are the biggest criminals and are dislike by all the locals .
    What? The biggest criminals in Russia are Russian citizens. Russians, Chechens, Dagestanies. Those immigrants can only do petty crimes, but real money is being stolen in Duma anyway. Who can out steal politician?

In the USA there has always been a tremendous availability of information. Nobody suffers from lack of access to the information, if they are ignorant or have a tremendously one-sided view, it is because they never deem fit to actually utilize their access to the information.
    Oh the Irony, USA where majority of people are no thicker than sheet of paper with no geographical, historical understanding..

I highly doubt that in the USSR you could go to the library in Kiev or Leningrad or Moscow and check out a copy of a book written by Madison Grant, Lothrop Stoddard, or any of the American eugencisists or social darwinists, let alone Mein Kampf. There was no ability to access any information other than what the CPSU decided would be accessible.
    ~
    Maybe the information was not thought to be in any way useful. Mein Kampf is lunacy for example.

Negroes born and raised in France behave as viciously and tribally as those who stayed behind in the former French Congo.
    What about black people in Cuba?

BTR, You should not play with racism, very sensitive topic here. There are loads of Russians that are mixed race.
    Not to mention few famous people in Czarist times that were black Smile
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed May 29, 2013 12:43 pm

Accept it , reject it . It is clearly mentioned in the HOLY BIBLE that Blacks , Asians are an inferior breed . They are inferior in God's eyes . Not only the slavery of blacks/asians was in fulfillment of the Biblical curse, but their dark skin color is too. Now before you jump to the conclusion that I am a racist , read what the BIBLE has to say .

“Cursed be Canaan [Genesis 9:25]—this doom has been fulfilled in. . . the slavery of the Africans, the descendants of Ham.”

So your proof comes from a religious text written two thousand years ago?

Inferior in Gods eyes, yet he created all men as equals and of his own image... yeah, the bible is great... you can read pretty much anything you want in it.

Why is it that all the developed nations in the world are White nations and all the 3rd world nations populated by blacks/asians .

Perhaps because first, second, and third world terms are white mans terms to describe western civilisation, communist white civilisation, and then everyone else.

Perhaps you should go to a place like Singapore and tell them they live in a third world country, or perhaps Japan?

Don't get me wrong the rich white countries are very sophisticated, but most lack real history... New Zealand is less than 200 years old in white terms, and the same can be said for Australia and may other "white colonies". America is no where near the 5 thousand years of history and culture that China and Japan represent, yet you claim some sort of superiority... it just sounds juvenile.

Of course... and without those dark skinned people all those white Russians would live in peace and not even need a police force because they would not have any criminals at all...

Explain me in detail how posts from Sujoy or Austin for example are "less intelligent" than comments from a white person for example yourself?

Indeed... my experience tells me the opposite, not only through their contributions, but also the sensible and relevant questions they ask.

My pastor and primary co-lecturer said I would have to make an allowance for you since you were probably raised under the Soviet education system which was incredibly one-sided and which did not allow access to dissenting viewpoints or materials related to dissenting viewpoints.

Here in the USA you could read the Communist Manifesto [and I have], Mein Kampf [and I have], Origins and Doctrine of Fascism [and I have], Das Kapital [read parts of it], along with hundreds of Jewish sociology tracts on how race is a cultural/social construct and how it has no biological component [I have ready many- and this is the ONLY view promoted and approved for use in the school system], and I have read the classic racialist literature by Stoddard, Grant, Gobineau, and most of the classic Eugenicist texts. I have first edition books of most of the classic racialist and eugenicist works.

In the USA there has always been a tremendous availability of information. Nobody suffers from lack of access to the information, if they are ignorant or have a tremendously one-sided view, it is because they never deem fit to actually utilize their access to the information. I highly doubt that in the USSR you could go to the library in Kiev or Leningrad or Moscow and check out a copy of a book written by Madison Grant, Lothrop Stoddard, or any of the American eugencisists or social darwinists, let alone Mein Kampf. There was no ability to access any information other than what the CPSU decided would be accessible.

Intreresting... you start by saying in the US there are no restrictions on what you can read, and then you tell TR-1 that he has not had the chance to read as widely as you have because he is a commie and lives in the former Soviet Union.

We've been taking negroes out of jungles for 500 years, the jungle remains in the negro.

Those negroes have have cities and civilisations long before the white fella... look at China, and the Middle East... or are those dark skinned Arabs now whities?

Of the last 2 million years the human race as a whole has spent rather more time in trees and jungles than in houses and skyscrapers.

The obesity we see today in modern western society comes largely from our natural preference for high energy foods like fat and bone marrow... things we can get in abundance now but still crave because of our DNA programming developed over millions of generations.

Behavior is not conditioned upon environmental factors.

Humans are very adaptable... whites and blacks and others. There is no evidence that one race or other is more likely to be more adaptable than the others.

Violent behavior along TRIBAL [or GANG] lines can be observed in negroes anywhere they are present in sufficient numbers.

The most violently brutal race would have to be the whites... WWI and WWII prove that.

An French colonial white people living in the Congo are saints who wouldn't break wind without permission let alone resort to violence under any circumstances... Rolling Eyes

My mistake, I forgot that South Africa was a barren wasteland until Zulu and Xhosa explorers arrived and began building cities... They built Pretoria, Johannesburg, Durban, right?

Those countries named were all exploited and abused by white people looking to steal land and resources from the locals before the locals could work out the real worth of what they had.

White people learned through expansion to combine technologies... printing from China... mathematics from the arabs, etc etc and then they used their expertise to brutalise and steal. Most of central and south america has a caste system introduced by the whites and the settlers that basically puts the natives at the bottom of society... as a white person it is something to be ashamed of, though I did nothing myself, I recognise the crimes. Oh they didn't know any better... of course they did.

You're attacking Britain and you're DESPERATE to live here.

The strange irony is that you are accusing him of doing what Britain and Europe has been doing to the world for the last 400 years. Lots of white people... sick of not being at the top of the heap, sick of there being no more land to buy and own, took a real risk and left to find somewhere else to create a life. The criminals were sent to Australia, but many went willingly to other places around the globe.

But now that things are bad it is easy to blame the foreigner... especially if their skin colour is different or they don't speak the same language.

Now that this flow of people is going in the other direction all of a sudden it is a problem...

If they want to work in Russian factories they will need to speak Russian. In my personal experience Chinese workers are very good citizens as long as you treat them fairly.

Indeed... what goes around... comes around.

"Siberia was always rightfully the land of the Chinese!" or they might declare, "Just as Russia grabbed up Outer Manchuria, they owe us reparations, we should have Siberia so we can grow! What do they need it for? Why are they, with less than 200 million people allowed to have more land than our nation which has almost 2 billion people! We demand Siberia!"

And so what if they did. I can demand all sorts of things... it means nothing unless they can back it up.

Much of China is still largely empty... it will be some time before they actually need land... but demanding land from Russia would certainly be a very good way to deal with their over population issues... Twisted Evil

[quote]Much like different dog breeds show differences. I mean we're all closely related to chimps by DNA.[.quote]

We are closely related to chimps and apes because we have a common ancestor. We didn't evolve from apes and monkeys, we evolved from the same branch of the same family... they are not our brothers, they are our cousins.

Who can out steal politician?

They can only try... to succeed is dream.

Oh the Irony, USA where majority of people are no thicker than sheet of paper with no geographical, historical understanding..

US indoctrination... they are the pinnacle of civilisation...

There are loads of Russians that are mixed race.
    Not to mention few famous people in Czarist times that were black

Indeed... the White British hated the Russians well before the communist revolution of last century... I have a book written by a British naval gunner from the 1870s where he talks about the evil half asian Russian that can't be trusted and at any opportunity would steal India from Britain. That is the problem with being a conquesting colonial power... paranoid that everyone else thinks like you do. (but of course just because you are paranoid doesn't make you wrong...)
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Wed May 29, 2013 2:52 pm

[quote="GarryB"]

The strange irony is that you are accusing him of doing what Britain and Europe has been doing to the world for the last 400 years. Lots of white people... sick of not being at the top of the heap, sick of there being no more land to buy and own, took a real risk and left to find somewhere else to create a life. The criminals were sent to Australia, but many went willingly to other places around the globe.

But now that things are bad it is easy to blame the foreigner... especially if their skin colour is different or they don't speak the same language.

Now that this flow of people is going in the other direction all of a sudden it is a problem...

-----------------------------
    We are closely related to chimps and apes because we have a common ancestor. We didn't evolve from apes and monkeys, we evolved from the same branch of the same family... they are not our brothers, they are our cousins.

)

Garry, I've never supported or welcomed the genocides committed by the British.
    So its not any way to support/defend or condone a desecration, destruction or invasion of Britain.

And this maniac Regular is the most intolerant person you could imagine. He smears British people as lazy scum, and makes up a load of lies. He commends Lithuania for "smashing gays heads in" and many other bizarre things. And then says Lithuania is better than Britain. What was it he called Britain? Something like a "politically correct shithole". If he said that in a lot of British pubs, he'd be sent back to his gypsy patch - in a body bag. Its clear how his kind were supporters of Hitler, and committed appalling crimes against Russia.. and now Britain. ANY and EVERY country can do without his kind. Surely you can see that?

If you let me round your house to stay and then I said "Garry you're a cunt, you're all lazy New Zealand scum", you'd probably be a little offended, yes? Very Happy

If the guy had kept his mouth shut and respectful to his hosts, I wouldnt have even bothered speaking.

In general terms, short term economic migration is a problem because it is not a fair competition. British people cant take their money back to Pakistan or Estonia. So Brits become exploited and oppressed. That isnt a good thing or a democratic thing.
    Likewise, Muslim fanatics (or Baltic Nazis) aren't healthy for a tolerant and cultured society- another reason to ban it, yes?
    _________
    2nd pt, small differences in DNA can mean large differences in how that DNA is expressed. However, I am in no way interested in any notions of "racial supremacy".
    My views are about communities, cultures, and balanced cooperation. And against invasions.
    BTRfan

Post  BTRfan Wed May 29, 2013 6:28 pm

Regular wrote:
    What? The biggest criminals in Russia are Russian citizens. Russians, Chechens, Dagestanies. Those immigrants can only do petty crimes, but real money is being stolen in Duma anyway. Who can out steal politician?

In the USA there has always been a tremendous availability of information. Nobody suffers from lack of access to the information, if they are ignorant or have a tremendously one-sided view, it is because they never deem fit to actually utilize their access to the information.

I highly doubt that in the USSR you could go to the library in Kiev or Leningrad or Moscow and check out a copy of a book written by Madison Grant, Lothrop Stoddard, or any of the American eugencisists or social darwinists, let alone Mein Kampf. There was no ability to access any information other than what the CPSU decided would be accessible.
    ~
    Maybe the information was not thought to be in any way useful. Mein Kampf is lunacy for example.

What about black people in Cuba?

BTR, You should not play with racism, very sensitive topic here. There are loads of Russians that are mixed race.
    Not to mention few famous people in Czarist times that were black Smile

Mass ignorance in the USA is a rather recent issue, probably going back to the late 1980s into the 1990s.

I would put the US population of the 1950s or 1960s up against the Soviet population of the same period, in general knowledge, knowledge of literature, math, etc.

I highly doubt that the Stalinist education system encouraged [or even allowed] young people to have access to classical works such as those of Plato, Aristotle, and other great Western philosophers. I also have to doubt whether or not the Soviet system encouraged critical thinking, independent thought, meaningful analysis of society/government.

One feature of America societ that I have always loved even though I have many complaints about America, we don't censor information even if the vast majority of society does not find it useful. We allow people to read whatever they want, study whatever they want, and form their own worldview. Most people wind up going with whatever they receive from authority figures via the mass media and education system [but this is true for most people in ANY nation, as most people defer to authorities and are at least moderately authoritarian in personality] while some people read and become anarchists, socialists, communists, fascists, national socialists, nationalists, conservatives, revolutionaries, reactionaries, monarchists, liberals, libertarians. In short, there is no ignorance in the USA because of lack of available information or lack of access to information, the ignorance would be due solely to people lacking sufficient desire to access and use the available information.
    BTRfan

Post  BTRfan Wed May 29, 2013 6:32 pm

GarryB wrote:

Intreresting... you start by saying in the US there are no restrictions on what you can read, and then you tell TR-1 that he has not had the chance to read as widely as you have because he is a commie and lives in the former Soviet Union.

If he can honestly claim that while coming of age in the Soviet Union in the 1980s he had free and unrestricted access to a multitude of books and printed material representing a variety of viewpoints, then I will retract my remark.

By variety of viewpoints I do not mean socialism, communism, trotskyism, stalinism, social democracy, etc.

What I am getting at, and what I shall ask rather directly- In 1980 in the Soviet Union could you go to the library and read a book written by a free market advocate from the United States? In 1980 in the Soviet Union could you go to the library and read the American Declaration of Independence and the American Bill of Rights? In 1980 in the Soviet Union could you go to the library and read Plato's Republic? In 1980 in the Soviet Union could you go to the library and read Mein Kampf? In 1980 in the Soviet Union could you go to the library and read books on eugenics written not by detractors of eugenics but by advocates of eugenics from the 1910s-1930s United States?

Were you free to read anything and everything you wanted?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:24 pm