Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Talking bollocks thread

    Share
    avatar
    Werewolf

    Posts : 5361
    Points : 5598
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: Talking bollocks thread

    Post  Werewolf on Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:55 pm

    Sorry GarryB,
    but calling China a communist state is like calling any western country a real democrisy.
    A real communist state never existed also the majority were totalitarian socialisms and ignored mostly basic aspects of communism which had its citizens as the center of how a communist state can be established.

    Same goes for the west they don't give a **** what people want, the big decisions are kept away from its citizens like we had in Germany with the ESM and now we are slaved to Brussel and they can take 780 bln Euro per year without any questioning without any sue or anything german citizens can do.

    We only have leaderships who try to be the center of a state, which is a contradiction to the idea of a country with a government.
    avatar
    GarryB

    Posts : 16191
    Points : 16822
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Talking bollocks thread

    Post  GarryB on Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:36 am

    I quite agree Werewolf, but for the purposes of this discussion China is technically a communist governed country.

    Democracies like to kid themselves that giving their citizens a vote every 3 to 7 years makes them democratic, and that ability to remove governments from power somehow equates to freedom for the people.

    Of course real freedom comes from money... the rich are free... the poor are enslaved... in fact here in New Zealand if you have to work a second job to pay the rent then that job gets secondary tax... no matter how much you earn... so that second job gets taxed like you are rich... at 33 cents in the dollar... and everything you spend it on has Goods and Services Tax at 15% on the remaining 77 cents you get left with... often is simply doesn't work out to be worthwhile taking on a second job...


    _________________
    “The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

    ― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

    Corrosion

    Posts : 195
    Points : 212
    Join date : 2010-10-19

    Re: Talking bollocks thread

    Post  Corrosion on Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:20 pm

    And the funny part is in a democracy, any Tom, Dick votes even if he doesn't know what a gross national product is and voices his dumb opinion to elect a person that will in turn decide the future of a country. Its like being operated by a doctor with a illegal degree, acquired without actual studies .

    There is a reason why this planet is getting messed up. Another funny part in a capitalist society, using PRECIOUS natural resources and making shit out of it, which ends in landfill or some junkyard, only to exchange some paper notes made out of a tree from one person to another and it is called growth.

    Rant over. Cool
    avatar
    GarryB

    Posts : 16191
    Points : 16822
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Talking bollocks thread

    Post  GarryB on Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:29 am

    ... the uninformed voter... with the sophistication of marketing and sales propaganda in the west is it any wonder why they generally feel so superior...

    Western culture thinks it is the pinnacle of human evolution, yet it has so much to learn from others and is so closed to learning those lessons.


    _________________
    “The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

    ― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order
    avatar
    Werewolf

    Posts : 5361
    Points : 5598
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: Talking bollocks thread

    Post  Werewolf on Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:00 am

    GarryB wrote:I quite agree Werewolf, but for the purposes of this discussion China is technically a communist governed country.

    Democracies like to kid themselves that giving their citizens a vote every 3 to 7 years makes them democratic, and that ability to remove governments from power somehow equates to freedom for the people.

    Of course real freedom comes from money... the rich are free... the poor are enslaved... in fact here in New Zealand if you have to work a second job to pay the rent then that job gets secondary tax... no matter how much you earn... so that second job gets taxed like you are rich... at 33 cents in the dollar... and everything you spend it on has Goods and Services Tax at 15% on the remaining 77 cents you get left with... often is simply doesn't work out to be worthwhile taking on a second job...

    Well,
    for the part with the democrazy is the big misunderstanding of a real democracy.
    The point is democracy vs democrazy is quoted in one sentence which is:
    Allowed to vote or have a choice


    I am honest there is no kind of a president which rules the whole country. And i am talking especially about US and NATO countries.
    He is ordered by his advisers who obeys hell knows whom.
    I am pretty sure and the evidences are all pointing to that, he intelligence agencies have more power than the president and wich obey orderes which are given to them.

    Voting every couple years makes those countries as democratic as wearing an uniform to a real soldier.

    It's only the shiny appearance.

    Corrosion

    Posts : 195
    Points : 212
    Join date : 2010-10-19

    Re: Talking bollocks thread

    Post  Corrosion on Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:00 pm

    Not related to Russia so slightly off topic but some good points about democracy mentioned here about democracy in India

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=CH0k-ZNinxQ&feature=endscreen
    avatar
    flamming_python

    Posts : 3203
    Points : 3317
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Re: Talking bollocks thread

    Post  flamming_python on Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:58 pm

    Basically I think that the common people organizing into political parties and running them in accordance with their interests and views, and the rest of the less active general population voting for them is the right idea. It's a good idea in theory. Trouble is that few countries pull it off fairly and most don't even bother but just exploit it in order to give their political/elite class false legitimacy. Maybe just a few minor European nations come vaguely close, that's it.

    For the rest, voting is either the opium of the masses or national tradition (like in America), where the common people whether individually or together have no real means by which to influence their elite and their decisions beyond some superficial ones.

    Or where voting is restricted only to a very narrow political spectrum/choice of existing political parties - and for which a great deal of money or sponsorship from people with money is needed to even buy your way into a position of influence in one of those much less establishing your own political platform (like in Britain, America and most of Europe).
    avatar
    KomissarBojanchev

    Posts : 1146
    Points : 1303
    Join date : 2012-08-05
    Age : 19
    Location : Varna, Bulgaria

    Re: Talking bollocks thread

    Post  KomissarBojanchev on Sat May 25, 2013 8:30 pm

    GarryB wrote:I quite agree Werewolf, but for the purposes of this discussion China is technically a communist governed country.

    Since Deng Xiaoping usurped power China has been another corporate authoritarian empire similar in some aspects to the british empire with huge privatization, exploitation of the working class even worse than in the US, very poor living conditions and the government doing very little about it unlike during the vast nationalization, improvement of working and living conditions.
    avatar
    Regular

    Posts : 2031
    Points : 2038
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Western Hemisphere.. mostly

    Re: Talking bollocks thread

    Post  Regular on Sat May 25, 2013 8:46 pm


    Sorry, but most of Your assumptions about Russia aren't truth. For example it's nothing to do with some mystical western globalism disease. Reproduction - it's not middle ages. Having children early puts enormous strain and doesn't help studying nor in climbing up career. No wonder people try to sort their lives first. There is not a big advantage in having massive population, they should rather concentrate on quality not quantity. To be honest Russians in Soviet union were totally different people than they are now. I'm not idolising, but higher morals, less profanity, and healthy society.

    GarryB wrote:I quite agree Werewolf, but for the purposes of this discussion China is technically a communist governed country.

    Democracies like to kid themselves that giving their citizens a vote every 3 to 7 years makes them democratic, and that ability to remove governments from power somehow equates to freedom for the people.

    Of course real freedom comes from money... the rich are free... the poor are enslaved... in fact here in New Zealand if you have to work a second job to pay the rent then that job gets secondary tax... no matter how much you earn... so that second job gets taxed like you are rich... at 33 cents in the dollar... and everything you spend it on has Goods and Services Tax at 15% on the remaining 77 cents you get left with... often is simply doesn't work out to be worthwhile taking on a second job...
    Interesting, but I know quite a few British and Irish people working in NZ and they consider wages and rent to be better than in their countries.

    Firebird

    Posts : 943
    Points : 975
    Join date : 2011-10-14

    Re: Talking bollocks thread

    Post  Firebird on Sat May 25, 2013 9:53 pm

    Regular wrote:
    Sorry, but most of Your assumptions about Russia aren't truth. For example it's nothing to do with some mystical western globalism disease. Reproduction - it's not middle ages. Having children early puts enormous strain and doesn't help studying nor in climbing up career. No wonder people try to sort their lives first. There is not a big advantage in having massive population,

    Well once again you are talking nonsense.
    And why is that? Because Lithuanian emigrants like you, along with Indians and Fillipinos have benefited quite nicely from the bizarre brand of globalism.

    And finally, its nothing to do with "sorting lives out first". Having kids can be less than a year out for mothers, and no time whatsoever for fathers. The fact is, they see that the sums dont add up for having families. Do some research.Unemployed/struggling 1st world males arent gonna choose to have kids in large numbers. Suggesting otherwise is ridiculous. Do some research. And no-one has kids while at college, so your other claim is also irrelevant.. and wrong.

    Finally there's an essential requirement for reproduction. Otherwise u get a greying population and no workers to keep the country afloat. But hey.. dont let facts get in the way of your sales pitch...
    avatar
    Regular

    Posts : 2031
    Points : 2038
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Western Hemisphere.. mostly

    Re: Talking bollocks thread

    Post  Regular on Sun May 26, 2013 2:55 am

    [quote="Firebird"][quote="Regular"]
    Well once again you are talking nonsense.
    I presume You know better deal about things than me ?

    And why is that? Because Lithuanian emigrants like you, along with Indians and Fillipinos have benefited quite nicely from the bizarre brand of globalism.
    Cry me a river. At least I'm working and not claiming asylum money. UK is eager to dish money left and right and people feel no shame taking them. My input generates income for British company. Money I've spend cycles through UK market. No, I don't buy milk from China or toilet paper from Pakistan. I use local services and I prefer local products as British market probably has best quality food products I've ever seen. Even if Mark & Spencer is poor's man luxury retailer, standards are way above where I am from and with a fraction of price. UK didn't have to provide me with education or skills, I came here with all knowledge I need and good working ethics and that I can offer and that is it. As far as I am concerned, Britain is lucky to have me and especially my wife as she is big spender. My country is paying it for not being able to create us same conditions and loosing good share of money.

    And finally, its nothing to do with "sorting lives out first".

    Strange thing that is very popular excuse for married people who still don't go for baby. Academic people for example.
    Having kids can be less than a year out for mothers, and no time whatsoever for fathers.
    You must be kidding, right? It's not only about popping baby on dirty concrete floor somewhere in Ukraine's hospital. It takes a bit longer to RAISE a child. Leaving all responsibilities to child's mother is not really smart idea too. Very eastern European way to be honest :/

    The fact is, they see that the sums dont add up for having families. Do some research.Unemployed/struggling 1st world males arent gonna choose to have kids in large numbers. Suggesting otherwise is ridiculous. Do some research.
    Are you really Brit cause you speak utterly rubbish. HERE IT'S MORE PROFITABLE TO BREED LIKE RABBIT. Should I give You links to gov sites? Council house, tax returns, income support, housing benefits, allowances.. Not to mention how much you get if You are single parent.. Half of the guys in my gym are on benefits, have children and still sit around in gym all day not looking for work or education
    And no-one has kids while at college, so your other claim is also irrelevant.. and wrong.
    Not sure if You are serious, college time means loads of action in Dorms. Even our geeks in IT groups got burned. Same here, Liverpool turns into big whorehouse, no need to go for Thailand.
    Finally there's an essential requirement for reproduction. Otherwise u get a greying population and no workers to keep the country afloat. But hey.. dont let facts get in the way of your sales pitch...
    Greying population could be doing all FINE in some countries. It depends if their economy relies on big labour force. Breeding like Chinese probably wouldn't best thing in Russia, cause typical Chinese peasant has no better life conditions than homeless alcoholic bomzh in Rubliovka.
    Situation in Russia is still far way from being bad like in Norway. Russia imports low skilled, low paid, lazy-ass gastarbaiters just because they are cheaper than tools they wield. They are usually backwards people without no education and there are no respect towards them, I think they are called churki, ruberoidi and etc. I'm not racist but I got that general feeling while staying in Pushchino from academic people!

    BTRfan

    Posts : 435
    Points : 475
    Join date : 2010-09-30
    Location : USA

    Re: Talking bollocks thread

    Post  BTRfan on Sun May 26, 2013 6:45 am

    Pervius wrote:They don't have it as bad as the US.

    Russia, like the US...had to bring in fresh DNA. Now to end the Islam and bring it into their favor...this is what will occur.

    Russia will draft all those muslim men into their military, send them into some war where they want them all to die. Then the Russian young men kept back at home...will have many young muslim girls to care for...open them up and allow them to drive...create many new babies with good undamaged DNA. By giving those muslim girls more freedom, education, credit cards to shop...they will adopt their new thing...Russia. Then they will have to work to pay off their shopping bills.....Russia survives.

    Now what will America do with all it's Latino's it brought in...who also don't want to melt into the melting pot? Same thing.

    So maybe...the US/Russia will have some fake war in some country....that neither wants to win.....they just want to kill off all the males....so they get access to a good DNA pool and fix the damage that was done in the "Cold War" when everyone was pouring chemicals all over which ended up destroying our DNA.

    It's the ONLY option which can put Humpty Dumpty back together again.

    So hmmm....where can Russia/US send all these male muslims/latino's off to die?...and not want them to come back alive?

    C-H-I-N-A.

    Boxer Rebellion Part II.


    “If our buildings, our highways, and our railroads should be wrecked, we could rebuild them. If our cities should be destroyed, out of the very ruins we could erect newer and greater ones. Even if our armed might should be crushed, we could rear sons who would redeem our power. But if the blood of our White race should become corrupted and mingled with the blood of Africa, then the present greatness of the United States of America would be destroyed and all hope for civilization would be as impossible for a Negroid America as would be redemption and restoration of the Whiteman's blood which had been mixed with that of the Negro.”

    -- Theodore G Bilbo 1947 [Democrat US Senator from Mississippi]
    avatar
    TR1

    Posts : 5699
    Points : 5735
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    Re: Talking bollocks thread

    Post  TR1 on Sun May 26, 2013 7:42 am

    That's not racist at all.
    avatar
    NickM

    Posts : 181
    Points : 128
    Join date : 2012-11-09
    Location : NYC,USA / Essex,UK

    Re: Talking bollocks thread

    Post  NickM on Sun May 26, 2013 9:36 am

    TR1 wrote:That's not racist at all.

    At last ..... the Prodigal son returns .

    BTRfan

    Posts : 435
    Points : 475
    Join date : 2010-09-30
    Location : USA

    Re: Talking bollocks thread

    Post  BTRfan on Sun May 26, 2013 9:45 am

    TR1 wrote:That's not racist at all.


    I thought it was appropriate and insightful, especially in response to somebody who suggests Russia send Muslim men to their death so that Russian men can then mate with the Muslim women, and that American send Mestizo men to their deaths so that White American men can then mate with Mestiza women.



    Is it racist to point out that some races have tens of thousands of inventions and other races never even built the wheel let alone developed geometry, algebra, calculus, and techniques of engineering.


    Romans under Caesar were bridging the Rhine [which Caesar's legions did in seven DAYS] while Africans in the Congo were eating each other.


    History, if there are people to record it and people to care, will regard egalitarianism, along with multi-racialism and multi-culturalism as the height of folly. It will be seen as the most shocking example of a failed social experiment, even surpassing communism; the idea that Africans, who never invented anything, never built anything, never contributed anything to the progress of human civilization or technological advancement, could be transplanted into Western nations, given passports, declared citizens, and that somehow they would morph into productive citizens and blaze trials that Volta, Tesla, Edison, Colt, Goethe, Kirchhoff, Plato, Aristotle, could only dream of.


    Our race has traveled into space, our race has walked on the moon, their race never even invented the wheel, never even built a bridge across a creek or a stream, let alone built a ship to sail the oceans.

    If the entire planet were of the black race, there wouldn't be a single electric light anywhere and the only structures would be single story mud huts or grass huts. There wouldn't be a single meter of paved road anywhere in the world, the entire world would resemble sub-saharan Africa prior to its discovery by Europeans.

    It is hard to comprehend that such an inferior creation could actually exist. I can hardly fathom how spectacularly inferior a people must be that they can spend centuries gazing upon the waves and never dare to dream about what is beyond the horizon, to never have a spark ignite deep within them that compels them to design a ship and venture out to explore the unknown.

    avatar
    GarryB

    Posts : 16191
    Points : 16822
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Talking bollocks thread

    Post  GarryB on Sun May 26, 2013 11:12 am

    Ohhh come on... science is not like art... if the Mona Lisa had not been painted then it never would have been painted, but the reality is that most inventions are there just waiting to be discovered... the fact that white men have made a few discoveries recently completely ignores the discoveries made long ago that made the current age possible.

    Without the printed word... invented by non whites BTW, the church would hold control of knowledge and history and we would all be fucked, because they would hold all the power and they certainly wouldn't share it with anyone.

    The Christian church fought democracy tooth and nail and would hold on to literacy as best it could because that gave it a lot of control and power.

    How many white people would be making their discoveries if they couldn't read or write? How would we know they made those discoveries.

    Ancient batteries found in ruins show that ancient cultures made discoveries all on their own... they just didn't have the Discovery channel to tell everyone. Things like powered flight and radar were actually discovered in a lot of different places all at once... independently.

    If someone waved a magic wand and everyones skin turned black the main difference is that some people will have a hard time working out why they hate other groups of people because they can't use skin colour any more... I am sure they will find a way though... worked great for Hitler... all your problems are black or jewish... it is not your fault... and look what monsters that created...


    _________________
    “The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

    ― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order
    avatar
    TR1

    Posts : 5699
    Points : 5735
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    Re: Talking bollocks thread

    Post  TR1 on Sun May 26, 2013 11:55 am

    You can keep talking about our vs their race all you want, but at the end of the day, racial inferiority if a pseudoscience. Period.


    Firebird

    Posts : 943
    Points : 975
    Join date : 2011-10-14

    Re: Talking bollocks thread

    Post  Firebird on Sun May 26, 2013 12:09 pm

    [quote="Regular"][quote="Firebird"]
    Regular wrote:
    Well once again you are talking nonsense.
    I presume You know better deal about things than me ?

    And why is that? Because Lithuanian emigrants like you, along with Indians and Fillipinos have benefited quite nicely from the bizarre brand of globalism.
    Cry me a river. At least I'm working and not claiming asylum money. UK is eager to dish money left and right and people feel no shame taking them. My input generates income for British company. Money I've spend cycles through UK market. No, I don't buy milk from China or toilet paper from Pakistan. I use local services and I prefer local products as British market probably has best quality food products I've ever seen. Even if Mark & Spencer is poor's man luxury retailer, standards are way above where I am from and with a fraction of price. UK didn't have to provide me with education or skills, I came here with all knowledge I need and good working ethics and that I can offer and that is it. As far as I am concerned, Britain is lucky to have me and especially my wife as she is big spender. My country is paying it for not being able to create us same conditions and loosing good share of money.

    And finally, its nothing to do with "sorting lives out first".

    Strange thing that is very popular excuse for married people who still don't go for baby. Academic people for example.
    Having kids can be less than a year out for mothers, and no time whatsoever for fathers.
    You must be kidding, right? It's not only about popping baby on dirty concrete floor somewhere in Ukraine's hospital. It takes a bit longer to RAISE a child. Leaving all responsibilities to child's mother is not really smart idea too. Very eastern European way to be honest :/

    The fact is, they see that the sums dont add up for having families. Do some research.Unemployed/struggling 1st world males arent gonna choose to have kids in large numbers. Suggesting otherwise is ridiculous. Do some research.
    Are you really Brit cause you speak utterly rubbish. HERE IT'S MORE PROFITABLE TO BREED LIKE RABBIT. Should I give You links to gov sites? Council house, tax returns, income support, housing benefits, allowances.. Not to mention how much you get if You are single parent.. Half of the guys in my gym are on benefits, have children and still sit around in gym all day not looking for work or education
    And no-one has kids while at college, so your other claim is also irrelevant.. and wrong.
    Not sure if You are serious, college time means loads of action in Dorms. Even our geeks in IT groups got burned. Same here, Liverpool turns into big whorehouse, no need to go for Thailand.
    Finally there's an essential requirement for reproduction. Otherwise u get a greying population and no workers to keep the country afloat. But hey.. dont let facts get in the way of your sales pitch...
    Greying population could be doing all FINE in some countries. It depends if their economy relies on big labour force. Breeding like Chinese probably wouldn't best thing in Russia, cause typical Chinese peasant has no better life conditions than homeless alcoholic bomzh in Rubliovka.
    Situation in Russia is still far way from being bad like in Norway. Russia imports low skilled, low paid, lazy-ass gastarbaiters just because they are cheaper than tools they wield. They are usually backwards people without no education and there are no respect towards them, I think they are called churki, ruberoidi and etc. I'm not racist but I got that general feeling while staying in Pushchino from academic people!

    Much utter nonsense again, no surprise. As I've said in various threads. Your smears and lies against 1st world people are pathetic. You fail to argue any form of case for the parasitic version of globalism that you benefitted from. Enjoy it while you can. The tide is turning in Britain and in Russia and America. Soon you'll be back in Lithuania. A nasty bigoted and jealous territory. Jealous of Britain, Russia and any country that has talents. You always pretend to know better than others. And then we see what a mess your own place is. Because jealously is exactly whats fuelling the drivel that you write.
    avatar
    Regular

    Posts : 2031
    Points : 2038
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Western Hemisphere.. mostly

    Re: Talking bollocks thread

    Post  Regular on Sun May 26, 2013 3:36 pm

    Keep ad hominem to Yourself.
    What did I lie? Why should I be jealous??? You sound similar to typical supremacist from the west. Open your eyes. There is no such thing as 1 world people. Get off your fake superiority horse.
    What the hell are you talking about my country, it's doing fine and it doesn't become political correct, tolerant, spineless parking lot as Your country is. Gays get their face smashed in, obese people don't get social support just for being fat, teachers in school can still hit children if they misbehave, men are men and women are women, no feminism. You can clearly see how delusional and your society of today is by watching X factor and your 'talents'. Or your music on bbc one. What does typical Brit has better than Eastern Europeam doesn't? Your know nothing of hardship, your new generation is soft, your men are weak not only by mind but by bodies too and being obese is considered to be norm. There is no competition thats why You loose in job market to foreigner work force. Ask anyone who lived in Uk what they think about You people.
    I'm not jealous just got enough of chauvinism from people that think they are beacon of culture and democracy. Europe is loosing it's values and You are already lost

    BTRfan

    Posts : 435
    Points : 475
    Join date : 2010-09-30
    Location : USA

    Re: Talking bollocks thread

    Post  BTRfan on Sun May 26, 2013 7:53 pm

    GarryB wrote:

    Without the printed word... invented by non whites BTW, the church would hold control of knowledge and history and we would all be fucked, because they would hold all the power and they certainly wouldn't share it with anyone.



    I don't know who you're referring to. The Assyrians and Egyptians were White, as were the original Aryans of the Indus River civilization.



    Also, I don't blame Jews and blacks. I place most of the blame at the feet of White sociopaths who sold out for money, power, and influence, with a large share going to the Jews for being evil. Blaming a black for being violent would be the equivalent of blaming a coyote for snapping at you, a coyote is just a coyote, it does what it does, but you don't dress it up and bring it into the house and give it all the rights afforded to a member of the family.

    BTRfan

    Posts : 435
    Points : 475
    Join date : 2010-09-30
    Location : USA

    Re: Talking bollocks thread

    Post  BTRfan on Sun May 26, 2013 8:04 pm

    TR1 wrote:You can keep talking about our vs their race all you want, but at the end of the day, racial inferiority if a pseudoscience. Period.




    Saying something is pseudoscience isn't sufficient.

    If I were to write an essay and declare, "this is the best essay ever and it deserves an A, period" and turn it in, it would be total garbage.


    Many times we see articles that use such phrases as, "experts agree," "studies show," "scientists have long agreed," and other such appeals to authorities or supposely authoritative studies, but the experts are never named, the studies are never cited, instead only vague references to experts that might not even exist and studies that might never have been done [to say nothing about studies with improper methodology].
    avatar
    TR1

    Posts : 5699
    Points : 5735
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    Re: Talking bollocks thread

    Post  TR1 on Sun May 26, 2013 10:50 pm

    So, according to you, there is a majority of accredited authors and scientists who support racial theories of intellectual superiority?

    Nonsense.

    BTRfan

    Posts : 435
    Points : 475
    Join date : 2010-09-30
    Location : USA

    Re: Talking bollocks thread

    Post  BTRfan on Sun May 26, 2013 11:29 pm

    TR1 wrote:So, according to you, there is a majority of accredited authors and scientists who support racial theories of intellectual superiority?

    Nonsense.


    The stance of academia on race/social science after the 1940s-1950s is of little interest to me.

    It is all heavily politicized and all of their studies are based on premises and assumptions from the Frankfurt School and the cultural marxists.


    They rule academia with an iron fist and won't tolerate any dissent from the "out of Africa we're all the same" theory. The evolutonists even viciously attack those who suggest that the major races all developed separately in distinct regions, the mainstream "scientists" must adhere to the accepted orthodoxy of "out of Africa we're all the same" or their articles will be refused by major journals, their projects will not receive funding, and they will not receive tenure at any university.


    avatar
    TR1

    Posts : 5699
    Points : 5735
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    Re: Talking bollocks thread

    Post  TR1 on Sun May 26, 2013 11:31 pm

    Lol, so let's ignore modern academia, and instead go for outdated racial theory.

    Why don't we go back to social darwinism while we are at it?

    BTRfan

    Posts : 435
    Points : 475
    Join date : 2010-09-30
    Location : USA

    Re: Talking bollocks thread

    Post  BTRfan on Mon May 27, 2013 12:58 am

    TR1 wrote:Lol, so let's ignore modern academia, and instead go for outdated racial theory.

    Why don't we go back to social darwinism while we are at it?



    I have about two dozen books on social darwinism and racial theory, original first edition books that were not modified in later re-prints. These books are from the 1910s up to the 1960s.


    Even in the 1960s some very reputable scientists [who were evolutionists by the way] were able to advance the idea of separate development/evolution.



    Social darwinism actually makes a great deal of sense. Those who cannot survive on their own merits cannot expect to have their existence maintained by others. Furthermore, they certainly have no right to demand that society subsidize their breeding.


    If your neighbor just lost his job because the steel mill closed and you happen to have an opening at your small business you would do well to at least give him an interview and see if he is right for the position. If you're a dentist and your neighbor cannot afford to take his kids to the dentist for a teeth cleaning, you might cut him a deal and help him out.


    But if a third generation welfare queen believes she has the right to have 11 children and that society should foot the bill to feed, house, clothe, and maintain them, there is nothing wrong with declaring "you will either work for your daily bread or you and your brood are welcome to starve."



    Sponsored content

    Re: Talking bollocks thread

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:31 pm