Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+43
kvs
As Sa'iqa
higurashihougi
Morpheus Eberhardt
Sujoy
cracker
dino00
EKS
Mindstorm
KomissarBojanchev
dionis
medo
nemrod
arpakola
flamming_python
mack8
Cyberspec
onwiththewar
ali.a.r
magnumcromagnon
etaepsilonk
TR1
GustavoHF
sepheronx
Firebird
fragmachine
Asf
Petro007
gregoire
Airbornewolf
Werewolf
Mike E
Stealthflanker
Viktor
Vann7
Big_Gazza
Regular
d_taddei2
AlfaT8
Flyingdutchman
TheGeorgian
Hannibal Barca
Feldmarszal
47 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

EKS

The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 27 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

Post  EKS Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:53 pm

The wannabe smoking gun, the destroyed alleged t72b3, doesn't prove to be a smoking gun. So why try to proof the hoax is a hoax? I rest my case unshaven
    cracker

The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 27 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

Post  cracker Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:17 pm

Vann7 wrote:
    Kiev have an industry to build tanks.. they make T-62 and T-80 and they upgrade tanks too..

I don't think kharkov ever built any T-62, but, not sure. You probably meant T-64 anyway

Guys, it seems russia is winning hard since 16-18 years...

-pristina airport in 1999
    -eradication of separatism/charia/degenerates in north caucasus, reestablishement of law and economic developement of chechnya...
    -surprise blitzkrieg in georgia 2008
    -crimea returned to russia without a gunshot in a matters of weeks...
    -and now, the war is clearly lost for ukraine army and western backed oligarchs... Rebels with help of russia surpassed all expectations on a military POV and even gained a great part of world opinion (even though we only hear about the other part)

And that's just for the geopolitical/military part...

Not even talking of economic growth, natural ressources, military renewing, civil/social progress and infrastructure...

Possible without Putin? Easy to say, but the facts are here. What other leader can pretend to have achieved half of that anywhere in the world in the past 30 years?
    Asf

Post  Asf Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:27 pm

cracker wrote:And now the cease fire was signed....

WTF?

Porky obviously did so to force the novorussians to abandon the fight for mariupol... WHY TODAY?
    Looks like this:
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 27 0_19084e_bd1f5af1_orig
    "-I insist on stopping the bloodshred!" ("I'll end ATO in days" says a poster on the wall)
    Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:30 pm

Feldmarszal wrote:I'm watching the TV right now, going on about Ebola wreaking havoc in Africa. I think NATO should impose sanctions on Russia until it figures out a way to stop the deadly virus. I'm telling you guys, it's THEM.
    I'm in awe of your intelligence, maybe the all-mighty West will tell more about it!
    Asf

Post  Asf Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:33 pm

the destroyed alleged t72b3
    Destroyed tanks with 'kontakt' ERA, you wanted to say, didn't you?
    Asf

Post  Asf Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:36 pm

Feldmarszal wrote:I'm watching the TV right now, going on about Ebola wreaking havoc in Africa. I think NATO should impose sanctions on Russia until it figures out a way to stop the deadly virus. I'm telling you guys, it's THEM.
    Putin is a super-hero! He feeds wild tigers, stops wars and fight viruses! And there is a maniac obsessed with idea that he is an evil...
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:05 am

Asf wrote:
    Putin is a super-hero! He feeds wild tigers, stops wars and fight viruses! And there is a maniac obsessed with idea that he is an evil...
    Wow, i though i was the only one who saw that article.
    Minister says Russian vaccine for Ebola virus passes successful tests
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:21 am

Here is a new video.. by the British journalist.. graham.. but that was hijacked by the ukraine pro social media
    and changed the original title from Novorossiya forces at Lugansk Airport to Russian airborne forces invasion of ukraine . The video appears to show 2 airbone forces with some locals.. but notice their weapons.. not professional
    ones. Looks like a video when 2 volunteer former airbone from RUssia joined novo fighters. And they using the same weapons given to any volunteer in Ukraine.

Asf

Post  Asf Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:25 am

Who many times did Russia invade Ukraine?
    GustavoHF

Post  GustavoHF Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:36 am

cracker wrote:
    Vann7 wrote:
    Kiev have an industry to build tanks.. they make T-62 and T-80 and they upgrade tanks too..

I don't think kharkov ever built any T-62, but, not sure. You probably meant T-64 anyway

Guys, it seems russia is winning hard since 16-18 years...

-pristina airport in 1999
    -eradication of separatism/charia/degenerates in north caucasus, reestablishement of law and economic developement of chechnya...
    -surprise blitzkrieg in georgia 2008
    -crimea returned to russia without a gunshot in a matters of weeks...
    -and now, the war is clearly lost for ukraine army and western backed oligarchs... Rebels with help of russia surpassed all expectations on a military POV and even gained a great part of world opinion (even though we only hear about the other part)

And that's just for the geopolitical/military part...

Not even talking of economic growth, natural ressources, military renewing, civil/social progress and infrastructure...

Possible without Putin? Easy to say, but the facts are here. What other leader can pretend to have achieved half of that anywhere in the world in the past 30 years?

Well, that's the point that I am not understanding. Why did the NAF have accepted the ceassefire with the ukie nazys? I thought that it was just a matter of days to take Mariupol completly. For me this ceassefire is only good to the ukie forces, because now they can recruit new soldiers, buy new military equipments, and traine those new armed forces. In my opinion it wasn't a good move to the Republic of Novorossyia, unless Porkyshenko starts to jail the fascists thugs form right sector and Svoboda, and peoploe like lyashko and kolomoyiski, and the other idiot who is prime minister, and really commites to normalize relationship with Russia Federation.
    But that I that Mr. Putin is a very tough player, and that he have some geopolitical motivations to take this step.
    Does anyone here knows what's going on behind the scenes?
    In any case, I think that this ceassefire won't last so long, and that really soon we are going to see new warfare in ukraine and donbass territories.
    I hope that Mr. Putin and the militias from Donbass really know what they are doing for the best of theirs own people.
    Long live to Novorossyia.
    onwiththewar
    onwiththewar

Post  onwiththewar Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:41 am

This is what I speculate after reading about the "ceasefire".

Guys we have to realize that winter is really going to hurt Novorossiya than Ukraine, since many houses are destroyed / damaged during the war and there are 1 million people living in tents in Russia. Can they all survive through winter in tents? Maybe not. Can the rest of the population survive through winter without a roof?

Novorossiya is surviving, but her people is in some real danger in maybe just 2 months of time. So Putin (cry baby) and leaders of Novorossiya are willing to use stopping attack on mariupol in exchange for Porky to withdraw troops in other fronts. So they can fix the airports / roads / houses / electricity grids / water system etc.

Although our guys made some good progresses in the south, in other areas, well fortified Ukie troops (Lugansk airport for example) can be very hard to beat. So it might seem unlikely to Novorossiya leaders that we are going to control all these areas by force within this month. In October when the cold air comes, all might be too late.

So the ceasefire starts with both sides stepping back, then I think a border of some sort will be drawn. Porky might let go a few other areas in exchange of mariupol. Porky many times bragged about that in his peace plan, he has given Novorossiya "freedom" to stay within Ukraine, but everytime Novorossiya refused such terms.

Although I personally want to see all parts of Luganst and Donetsk liberated by force as soon as possible, in reality the roads and streets are littered with blown out tanks and unexploded shells everywhere. It still makes sense to clean everything up a bit before our next round of offensive.

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:54 am

Former US envoy to NATO... told..

="I’m sorry to say that I think Putin has outmaneuvered NATO ...,”

He basically says the Ukrainian conflict have revitalized NATO ,but at the same time Russia actions
    have weakened them.   Laughing

http://en.ria.ru/world/20140905/192680285/Former-US-Ambassador-to-NATO-Says-Putin-Deserves-Credit-for-Revitalizing-Alliance.html
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:08 am

Was anyone aware that Donald Tusk's grandfather was a Nazi?
    Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:12 am

magnumcromagnon wrote:Was anyone aware that Donald Tusk's grandfather was a Nazi?
    A bad one at that...
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:09 am

Mike E wrote:
    magnumcromagnon wrote:Was anyone aware that Donald Tusk's grandfather was a Nazi?
    A bad one at that...

We should really make a list of American/EU/NATO bureaucrats with nasty baggage:

1.) Donald Tusk's grandfather was a Nazi.

2.) George W. Bush's grandfather did business with Nazi's.

3.) Radioslaw Sikorsky admits that he and the rest of Polish leadership, prostitutes themselves and their country to America.

4.) The President of Romania Traian Băsescu's family is deeply in bed with organized crime in Romania.

5.) Prime Minister David Cameron was a supporter of Apartheid South Africa, advocated for the "Hang Mandela" campaign:

http://www.africanglobe.net/headlines/british-prime-minister-david-cameron-hang-mandela-campaign/

...And the piece of shit actually attended Mandela's funeral!

6.) Barack Obama, denied he trafficked weapons in to Mexico, only for him to admit that he traffics weapons in to Syria!

...the list goes on and on!
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:36 am

I could give you a list about germany today and who is in bed with whom and Nazi Germany would look like an old ladies knitting club.
    Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:59 am

magnumcromagnon wrote:
    Mike E wrote:
    A bad one at that...

We should really make a list of American/EU/NATO bureaucrats with nasty baggage:

1.) Donald Tusk's grandfather was a Nazi.

2.) George W. Bush's grandfather did business with Nazi's.

3.) Radioslaw Sikorsky admits that he and the rest of Polish leadership, prostitutes themselves and their country to America.

4.) The President of Romania Traian Băsescu's family is deeply in bed with organized crime in Romania.

5.) Prime Minister David Cameron was a supporter of Apartheid South Africa, advocated for the "Hang Mandela" campaign:

http://www.africanglobe.net/headlines/british-prime-minister-david-cameron-hang-mandela-campaign/

...And the piece of shit actually attended Mandela's funeral!

6.) Barack Obama, denied he trafficked weapons in to Mexico, only for him to admit that he traffics weapons in to Syria!

...the list goes on and on!
    I would make a list, but it would be too long!  
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:17 am

Werewolf wrote:I could give you a list about germany today and who is in bed with whom and Nazi Germany would look like an old ladies knitting club.

Mike E wrote:I would make a list, but it would be too long!

The West covered and protected a lot of Nazi criminals in order to use them against USSR and now Russia.

Prior 1939, the West saw their enemy in Moskva rather than in Berlin. After 1945, the West still saw their enemy in Moskva. In 2014, after the Cold War ended, the West still does the same.

Amongst U.S. vassals, only Israel is enthuastic about tracking and exterminating the Nazi shits.

After all, facism is a bastard child of imperialism.
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:25 am

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/07KYIV924_a.html
    dino00
    dino00

Post  dino00 Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:20 pm

So Novorrossyia will release Ukranian soldiers today, and Kiev only monday...lets hope they Know what are doing.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:01 pm

Little of topic.. but actually shows many of the things not only happening in US and major allies countries but also in
    Ukraine.. based on a book written by a very intelligent american activist who was observing the dramatic changes
    of her nation freedoms. Title of the report.. The End Of America.. but its main subject..is..
    Blue print for Dictatorship...  very interesting and a must see.. Is like an autopsy of the changes happening in the
    world geopolitics ,specially in US and major allied NATO members . and compares those changes with the laws that
    were created in the most brutal Dictatorships and totalitarian regimes in the world. If people do not awake with this video nothing will. No

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:06 pm

Lukashenko: destabilisation in Ukraine on US orders threatens Russia, Belarus
    MOSCOW, September 06, 18:06 /ITAR-TASS/. Instability in Ukraine is dangerous for the country itself and for its neighbours, Belarus and Russia, Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko said on Saturday.
    Destabilisation in Ukraine has “created a huge funnel and the vortex flows in this funnel are now sucking in both Russia and us,” Lukashenko told Rossiya 1 television.

took a while for Lukashenko to say what has been needed to say for a while.
    fragmachine

Post  fragmachine Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:01 pm

Polish patriots Novorossia required to recognize and break relations with Kiev junta.

Polish organization " Camp of Great Poland »(Obóz Wielkiej Polski - OWP) conducts September 6 meetings in Warsaw, Krakow and Lublin, Poland, demanding the government to recognize the independence of the Donetsk and Lugansk people's republics. On this September 4 REGNUM correspondent officials said OWP.

«OWP believes that the Polish authorities can no longer maintain a relationship with the regime in Kiev, stained with the blood of thousands of innocent people of New Russia, and considers it necessary from a moral and ethical point of view, to break off all relations with the killers of children - was informed by representatives of OWP.

- The President ordered the executions Poroshenko Donbass cities of heavy artillery and bombing their combat aircraft - such a person can not agree about anything.

Regime in Kiev - a junta seized power illegally and the outbreak of civil war in the Ukraine. In this situation, OWP considers it necessary to recognize the authority of New Russia only legitimate representatives of the Ukraine. "

In OWP reported that the meetings will be held in Warsaw at Ambasada Ukrainy, Aleja J. Ch. Szucha 7, (17-00 - 19-00), in Lublin - at Plac litewski 1, 20-001 (19-00 - 21-00), in Krakow - at Kraków al. Beliny - Prażmowskiego (17-00 - 19-00). In the course of these activities, Polish patriots intend once again to voice their positions and to demand from the Polish government to stop supporting the rebels, who came to power during the February coup and civil war.

According to IA REGNUM, official Warsaw welcomed the coup in Ukraine in February 2014. According to unofficial information, the "new government" of Ukraine turned to the Polish mercenaries in suppressing the resistance of the Kiev junta. In addition, the publication appeared in the press on the participation of Polish volunteers to defend the city from the DNR and LC punitive.
    Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:14 pm

dino00 wrote:So Novorrossyia will release Ukranian soldiers today, and Kiev only monday...lets hope they Know what are doing.
    Yeah, let's hope Uki lives up to the terms...
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:58 pm

News report everywhere that the cease of fire is practice never happened.. there is shelling already in Gorlovka
    and reports of Ukraine army bringing more armor and troops to the front line.. also they have taken control of more towns and fighting in Mariupol reports..  Hopefully the Novorosiya fighters reinforces all their positions and are ready for the final push..  Poroshenko already said he will not negotiate its territory.. and the Novo forces say they will not accept any less than independence.. So it seems that the only way to stop the war is to get the tanks over kiev or that he is killed internally and also anyone who could replace him.

This war is totally an example of how stubborn leadership can totally ruin countries.. just like hitler..
    Originally the Anti-Kiev protesters wanted federalizaiton and it was rejected.. now they have to deal with nothing
    less than total independence of Eastern Ukraine and total breakup of Ukraine,Because thats what will happen once the Ukie army defeated.. other regions will rebel and will want also to be part of Novorossiya. Poroshenko doesn't seem that will give up until Russia send its tanks to kiev ,encircle him and he commit suicide.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:38 pm