Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+42
Mindstorm
navyfield
dionis
ahmedfire
Russian Patriot
KomissarBojanchev
ali.a.r
xeno
arpakola
Vann7
medo
Deep Throat
NickM
Zivo
George1
Cyberspec
AlfaT8
As Sa'iqa
Sujoy
dino00
Morpheus Eberhardt
TheArmenian
zg18
Firebird
macedonian
Viktor
Stealthflanker
Hannibal Barca
zino
collegeboy16
etaepsilonk
GarryB
sepheronx
magnumcromagnon
Samar Rathi
Austin
calripson
SOC
Regular
TR1
Werewolf
flamming_python
46 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #2

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

The Situation in the Ukraine. #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #2

Post  magnumcromagnon 03/04/14, 11:32 pm

Pathetic: Neo-cons in the U.S. senate failed to kick Russia out of the World Cup over Crimea. I'm not sure if they understand that America (unlike Brazil, and Spain) is a non-existent entity in international football affairs:

http://rt.com/news/fifa-football-russia-worldcup-089/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=aplication_chrome&utm_campaign=chrome

Regular
    Regular

The Situation in the Ukraine. #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #2

Post  Regular 04/04/14, 01:35 am

magnumcromagnon wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    arpakola wrote:The Situation in the Ukraine. #2 - Page 35 1239952_606985682728126_1324485903_n

Blackwater's instructor trains Ukrainian neo-nazis

Look at the weapons on the table.

TAR-21 israeli weapons another proof they got their fingers in coups in countries like it was proven in lybia,syria and egypt.

Don't forget South Sudan, the rebellion in Sudan was started by a guy (John Garang) who was documented to have went to Israel to be trained in military tactics, but look at South Sudan now...their killing amongst each other, and South Sudan is undergoing the largest negative economic growth rate in the world today by a whopping negative 47%...for freedom and democracy of course:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(real)_growth_rate

dunno I'm shocked by Your hitleroid thinking, there is always have to be evil Jew. You are no different then those rabid Nazis in Ukraine, you just happen to support other side.
    I can take You seriously if You come up with such shit like Israeli blackwater(what the hell is that?) and You even have all the information about this person and Tavors in the picture.

First of all Israel didn't condemn Russian actions in Crimea. They expressed worries about Jews in Ukraine. Crimean Jews are generally welcomed joining Russia. Not to mention Russian Jews in Israel even those who are anti-Putin supported him or kept silent.

Now для особо тупых, Tavors You see in the picture are made in Ukraine or bought for special forces as seen in 2009-2012 period. If they are made locally they should be chambered with 5.45.
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #2 - Page 35 2yqGPDL
    And about the looks of instructor.. Are you children or what? Israeli blackwater? Such thing doesn't even exist. Anyways he has typical hohol lips, but only way to find out would as him if he likes salo.
    If you would only showed any real interest instead of discrediting yourselves and spewing anti-Semitism against few people that actually are OK with Russian actions.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf 04/04/14, 01:52 am

And about the looks of instructor.. Are you children or what? Israeli blackwater? Such thing doesn't even exist. Anyways he has typical hohol lips, but only way to find out would as him if he likes salo. If you would only showed any real interest instead of discrediting yourselves and spewing anti-Semitism against few people that actually are OK with Russian actions. wrote:

The stupidest comment so far.

That guy isn't even looking slavic, that is foreigner. We already have footage and picture proof that British have trained facist scum of maidan, we already know that the were blackops on ukrainian territory by western countries. Those snipers on Maidan were foreigner special forces shooting both sides. British sniper rifles were found in abondoned car.

And for gods sake JEWS ARE NOT SEMITS, a WHITE JEW is never a SEMITE. Semites are those people who come from middle eastern region. Jews who are brown as arabs are semites, but not this european ashkenazi jews they are not semites.

First learn the meaning of words before spewing ignorance and stupidity.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python 04/04/14, 02:10 am

And out come the ethno-experts..  What a Face 
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx 04/04/14, 02:24 am

magnumcromagnon wrote:Pathetic: Neo-cons in the U.S. senate failed to kick Russia out of the World Cup over Crimea. I'm not sure if they understand that America (unlike Brazil, and Spain) is a non-existent entity in international football affairs:

http://rt.com/news/fifa-football-russia-worldcup-089/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=aplication_chrome&utm_campaign=chrome

I read that and laughed. US is really trying too hard. As well, this just shows the world what us is and how easy it is to ignore them.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular 04/04/14, 02:33 am

Laughing as if there is no local instructors to teach clueless kids how to operate simple ass weapon. Has to be effing blackwater lol. I'm pretty sure You haven't served in the military to even think about this idea is ridiculous.

You know men have to back up what they say, prove me that this person is not Ukrainian. Give facts, not hollow crap you come up with.
    I can only ask you to be a man and show me links, pictures or whatsoever of

• Your claims about western ops.
      British sniper rifles being found in the car
      Foreign special forces shooting at both sides

I don't care about made up facts or your opinion as it's worth zil nothing. Just like mine. But I try to back it up as You've seen with Fort produced Tavor which You guys claimed to be secret Israel weapon import.
    And I'm not a kid I don't want to play word games as I don't give a flying duck about semantics, You understand what I've sound and now You've started pulling straws out.
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/anti-semitism

I personally have zero doubt about westerners meddling in these affairs while Russia was staying out and planning for the worst. Even all out war or massacre to happen.
    Snipers were shooting at cops and protesters, definitely, we even have it on cameras when people got shot at their backs, they got hit from hotel Ukraina, and SBU forces shot at them as well later on. They were in a crossfire.
    There are videos where armed protesters are shooting and running away to hide in the buildings and using humans as cover.
    Let's not forget are groups in Ukraine that hate each other even if they have common goals so killing their own means nothing for them.
    But are they special forces? Or idiots from Right sector or Svoboda freaks? There are few suspects. If it's Svoboda they things will be brushed under carpet, if it's Right sector, they will just blame everything on them.
    Only thing I hate is speculation on wild theories. If I would want to hear those nonsense I would speak with women.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx 04/04/14, 03:11 am

One would have to be blind to not notice western involvment in anything that resorts to chaos in a country. It was no secret when USAid was funding Russian opposition and hilary clinton admitted it.
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian 04/04/14, 03:19 am

sepheronx wrote:One would have to be blind to not notice western involvment in anything that resorts to chaos in a country. It was no secret when USAid was funding Russian opposition and hilary clinton admitted it.

TRUE.
    But it's easier for people to ignore the facts and not draw logical conclusions, because that might make the rose-tinted glasses fall off of their face.
    It's much easier to 'follow the narrative'...
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf 04/04/14, 04:05 am

Regular wrote:Laughing as if there is no local instructors to teach clueless kids how to operate simple ass weapon. Has to be effing blackwater lol. I'm pretty sure You haven't served in the military to even think about this idea is ridiculous.

You know men have to back up what they say, prove me that this person is not Ukrainian. Give facts, not hollow crap you come up with.

I don't care about made up facts or your opinion as it's worth zil nothing. Just like mine. But I try to back it up as You've seen with Fort produced Tavor which You guys claimed to be secret Israel weapon import.
    And I'm not a kid I don't want to play word games as I don't give a flying duck about semantics, You understand what I've sound and now You've started pulling straws out.

I personally have zero doubt about westerners meddling in these affairs while Russia was staying out and planning for the worst. Even all out war or massacre to happen.
    Snipers were shooting at cops and protesters, definitely, we even have it on cameras when people got shot at their backs, they got hit from hotel Ukraina, and SBU forces shot at them as well later on. They were in a crossfire.
    There are videos where armed protesters are shooting and running away to hide in the buildings and using humans as cover.
    Let's not forget are groups in Ukraine that hate each other even if they have common goals so killing their own means nothing for them.
    But are they special forces? Or idiots from Right sector or Svoboda freaks? There are few suspects. If it's Svoboda they things will be brushed under carpet, if it's Right sector, they will just blame everything on them.
    Only thing I hate is speculation on wild theories. If I would want to hear those nonsense I would speak with women.

Jesus one big fool denying hard facts that were proven and also presented in exact this thread just 2 weeks ago.

http://rossiyanavsegda.ru/read/1689/

British forces trained maidan facists in estonia how to use direct mines (claymore like), RPG's, sniper rifles, assault rifles,pistols, mines and how to sabotage infrastructure and first aid of combat wounds.

The Situation in the Ukraine. #2 - Page 35 A02
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #2 - Page 35 A04
    An estonian teaching them how to treat bleeding.
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #2 - Page 35 A05
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #2 - Page 35 A07
    Arsenal of MON mines (directional Anti Personal mines)
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #2 - Page 35 A12
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #2 - Page 35 A13
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #2 - Page 35 A14
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #2 - Page 35 A15
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #2 - Page 35 A16
    Weapons training, and yes you dummy you have to be teached how to use "simple weapons" people who haven't served like you are ofcourse educated by video games to suggest otherwise.
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #2 - Page 35 A24
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #2 - Page 35 A26
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #2 - Page 35 A28
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #2 - Page 35 A29
    Their weapons and explosive arsenal for this maidan fools.

The Situation in the Ukraine. #2 - Page 35 A31
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #2 - Page 35 A32
    British Sniper rifles were given.

The Situation in the Ukraine. #2 - Page 35 A33
    Mp-40 for the SS enthusiasts of this retarded people.
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #2 - Page 35 A36

And to clear it up that this are not just some youth kids from estonia without links to facism.

The Situation in the Ukraine. #2 - Page 35 A37
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #2 - Page 35 A38

Theory of lessons from british guy in terrorism and sabotage tactics.

The Situation in the Ukraine. #2 - Page 35 A40

Now coming to the hard facts of those blackops on maidan which were shooting both berkut and demonstrants.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/world/1.577114

The ex-Israeli soldier who led a Kiev fighting unit
    'Delta' has headed 'the Blue Helmets of Maidan' of 40 men and women - including several IDF veterans - in violent clashes with government forces.

Delta, a Ukraine-born former soldier in the Israel Defense Forces, spoke to JTA Thursday on condition of anonymity. He explained how he came to use combat skills he acquired in the Shu’alei Shimshon reconnaissance battalion of the Givati infantry brigade to rise through the ranks of Kiev’s street fighters. He has headed a force of 40 men and women — including several fellow IDF veterans — in violent clashes with government forces.

Several Ukrainian Jews, including Rabbi Moshe Azman, one of the country’s claimants to the title of chief rabbi, confirmed Delta’s identity and role in the still-unfinished revolution.

Even the haaretz confirms that israelis JEWS have a part in neo-nazi coup etat in Kiew.

This alledged Berkut Forces or in some western conspiracy theories "russian blackops" which we saw like on this picture.

The Situation in the Ukraine. #2 - Page 35 Etwa-100-menschen-wurden-auf-dem-maidan-erschossen-immer-noch-ist-unklar-von-wem-

Are infact western trained and equipped facists which you can recognize on the yellow bands around their arms, if those guys were Berkut they would have somewhere the laben BERKUT or police/militia, which they have not.

The yellow band around arm resemblence.

The Situation in the Ukraine. #2 - Page 35 Bankova%20-%2001%20-%20Version%202

This exact guys were beheading real police officers on open streets.
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #2 - Page 35 Kiew-maidan

Now to your bullshit beLIEves that maidan snipers are not proven to be on coup etat western forces.

Phone calls which give already away which snipers from where they were ordered.

And the video proof that the sniper shooting come from behind the "demosntrants" where a bullet strook form behind into a tree.

Complete nuts like you who deny FACTS, evidences we have and know, are those same people who are responsible that such shit can happen in the first place.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python 04/04/14, 04:27 am

That Isreali has been discredited as a fraud AFAIK; he was in the Israeli military for all of 2 months before being discharged, or something like that.

And as for his 'unit' I have never heard of them whatsoever, in no material I have read or seen has there been anything like that mentioned.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf 04/04/14, 04:32 am

flamming_python wrote:That Isreali has been discredited as a fraud AFAIK; he was in the Israeli military for all of 2 months before being discharged, or something like that.

And as for his 'unit' I have never heard of them whatsoever, in no material I have read or seen has there been anything like that mentioned.

Nareets, and JTA both jewish news agencies have confirmed that there are several ex IDF soldiers rampaging among this maidan bandera facists.
    navyfield
    navyfield

Post  navyfield 04/04/14, 04:58 am

actually from the economic side and profit crimea will benefit russia.!!

1.Now the south stream gas pipeline will go trough russian aqatorial waters ,so turkey is out and it wil not get transit fees (turkey was in to avoid ukraine waters), and Gasprom can choose whether to enter romania or bulgaria.

2.Pipeline will also be cheaper, bit shorter ,but mostly because it will be built more on dry land (over crimea) and less of it in the sea.

3.Lets not forget now russia can charge more for gas from ukraine and can cancel payments for sevastopol!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a6/Black_Sea_relief_location_map_with_exclusive_economic_zones.svg/532px-Black_Sea_relief_location_map_with_exclusive_economic_zones.svg.png

4.Just if 20% of russian summer tourists decide to stay in the crimea it would be full 100% and that money will stay in Russia instead of going to turkey or eu...

So from russian side they took the best economic part of ukraine. Shocked

Last edited by navyfield on 04/04/14, 05:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon 04/04/14, 05:00 am

Regular wrote:
    magnumcromagnon wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    arpakola wrote:The Situation in the Ukraine. #2 - Page 35 1239952_606985682728126_1324485903_n

Blackwater's instructor trains Ukrainian neo-nazis

Look at the weapons on the table.

TAR-21 israeli weapons another proof they got their fingers in coups in countries like it was proven in lybia,syria and egypt.

Don't forget South Sudan, the rebellion in Sudan was started by a guy (John Garang) who was documented to have went to Israel to be trained in military tactics, but look at South Sudan now...their killing amongst each other, and South Sudan is undergoing the largest negative economic growth rate in the world today by a whopping negative 47%...for freedom and democracy of course:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(real)_growth_rate

dunno I'm shocked by Your hitleroid thinking, there is always have to be evil Jew. You are no different then those rabid Nazis in Ukraine, you just happen to support other side.
    I can take You seriously if You come up with such shit like Israeli blackwater(what the hell is that?) and You even have all the information about this person and Tavors in the picture.

First of all Israel didn't condemn Russian actions in Crimea. They expressed worries about Jews in Ukraine. Crimean Jews are generally welcomed joining Russia. Not to mention Russian Jews in Israel even those who are anti-Putin supported him or kept silent.

Now для особо тупых, Tavors You see in the picture are made in Ukraine or bought for special forces as seen in 2009-2012 period. If they are made locally they should be chambered with 5.45.
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #2 - Page 35 2yqGPDL
    And about the looks of instructor.. Are you children or what? Israeli blackwater? Such thing doesn't even exist. Anyways he has typical hohol lips, but only way to find out would as him if he likes salo.
    If you would only showed any real interest instead of discrediting yourselves and spewing anti-Semitism against few people that actually are OK with Russian actions.

Well lets be honest, I don't believe in the theories of a secretive Jewish world order that controls everything, but what I do believe in is that the Israeli's (as well as other NATO affiliated groups) tend to more-often-than-not engage in covert nation-state destabilization activities.
    etaepsilonk

Post  etaepsilonk 04/04/14, 05:57 am

Regular wrote:Laughing as if there is no local instructors to teach clueless kids how to operate simple ass weapon. Has to be effing blackwater lol. I'm pretty sure You haven't served in the military to even think about this idea is ridiculous.

In many cases, foreign military instructors have been special forces, and not regular grunts.
    So, as far as that nat/guard training is concerned, involvement of foreign instructors cannot be discounted. Of course, wearing sunglasses doesn't automatically mean that the picture guy is a SEAL either  Laughing 

That goes for "legit" military formations.
    As for those "armed street thugs", large foreign involvement is unlikely, because those were present for a very long time, with enough local connections even among local elites.

An interesting fact: although that EU summit only took place in November 28-29, "trizub" members were told to go underground and start militant activities in November 21, the same day Verkhovna Rada refused to allow Timoshenko to go abroad. Makes you think that maybe they knew something that mere mortals didn't  Smile 
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular 04/04/14, 06:18 am

Jesus one big fool denying hard facts that were proven and also presented in exact this thread just 2 weeks ago.

I wouldn't be so quick on calling someone fool if I were You. Did You even read my message before You went on all that emotional answer? Man up.

British forces trained maidan facists in estonia how to use direct mines (claymore like), RPG's, sniper rifles, assault rifles,pistols, mines and how to sabotage infrastructure and first aid of combat wounds.
    Now You are saying it was british. Do You judge by the flag in some pictures? Why not Americans then? I wonder how wild is your imagination if You can come up with conclusions like that.
    By the way I've attended similar camps from the age of 16, every three months.

Weapons training, and yes you dummy you have to be teached how to use "simple weapons" people who haven't served like you are ofcourse educated by video games to suggest otherwise.
    So by Your logic only Israel blackwater can teach people how to shoot Fort made Tavor rifles which were used by Ukraine from 2009? Very Happy I was teaching kids from KASP how to handle weapons too, does it make DELTA SPECZNAZ?

British Sniper rifles were given.

Wow Very Happy Why I am even replying if You don't even know nothing about weapons?! This rifle British as You and I. Sako TRG 22/44 as used by Russians as well.
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #2 - Page 35 UDwfe

Theory of lessons from british guy in terrorism and sabotage tactics.

Prove he is british. I just can buy it from You. And what terrorism? It's diplomas he is writing on and there are pictures of him later distributing them. It was scout course. I have to say we are not blessed with so much weapons, we had 1 AKM per 5 people. There are people from Estonian defence league and Young shooters are majority of "officers".

Their weapons and explosive arsenal for this maidan fools.
    Yeah and they took it back home Very Happy Haha! It was in 2006.

This alledged Berkut Forces or in some western conspiracy theories "russian blackops" which we saw like on this picture.
    They are not Berkut. Ever heard about SBU?

The yellow band around arm resemblence.
    You must be special. Tell me You are JOKING!

This exact guys were beheading real police officers on open streets.
    He is not in police uniform. He is ragtag protester without the head.  What happened I'm not sure. People say he lost his head when he fell in front of the bus. But his chest should be crushed too, so it is a mistery Very Happy He is definetly no LEO as You can see all the dead on the sources Smile

Complete nuts like you who deny FACTS, evidences we have and know, are those same people who are responsible that such shit can happen in the first place.

What did I deny exactly? I never denied this Wink Does he look like SF to You?

The Situation in the Ukraine. #2 - Page 35 AaaSNIPERS
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf 04/04/14, 07:01 am

REgular you are one special child.

All what i said are facts and verified and confirmed, but you haven't even checked the links.

You completley ignore the FACT proven on footage that snipers where shooting from behind and not this fat turd on your picture but foreign special forces confirmed by SBU themselfs.

Israelis,British were confirmed most probably americans too, same as in Georgia where they have trained 2 month before georgian war in sabotage and tactics.
    etaepsilonk

Post  etaepsilonk 04/04/14, 07:50 am

Hey pals, why don't we cut this "discussion" of yours, and move along?

----------------------------------------

Whoa, what's this about?  Shocked 
    http://colonelcassad.livejournal.com/1520860.html

Friendship Train - 2

Commander
           April 3 , 20:28

Comrades from the South- East report that instead and did not go anywhere and Bandera " Friendship Train " in the Crimea, to help the plotters and fascists hurry " Friendship Train " from Russia . As previously discussed, some Russian opposition in the fight against the Putin regime , ready to be blocked even outright fascists , and we clearly saw the example of Ukrainian events as part of the liberal opposition and a number of radical left and right wing , actually sided with the coup from which palpably carries fascism. ( Close )

And if the majority of this cohort is limited to " sitting room " in support of the struggle " evromaydana ", some have decided to support a coup and personally engaged in the organization " Russian friendship train ."

Characters from the following list :

Peter Kostiuk - https://www.facebook.com/petrnnov
       Catherine Muldowney - https://www.facebook.com/katmaldon
       Vladimir Malyshev - https://www.facebook.com/vladimir.malysev

represent the so-called "Russian Committee for Solidarity with the Maidan » http://www.kasparov.ru/material.php?id=52EA5BA14E075.

"Committee " was created with the participation of the organization "For Human Rights » http://zaprava.ru/ acting with the support of " Soros " http://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/. Oversee the share will appear , a spokeswoman for the Soros Foundation , Gomez MaKrizne that have recently visited the organization "For Human Rights ", where consistent problem " for the train of friendship ."
       Already known and some of the trips that will try to speak on behalf of Russia ( and that is how they will be covered in the Ukrainian media ) in support of the fascist coup .

Catherine Muldowney https://www.facebook.com/katmaldon
       Alexander Baroshin https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000607736595
       Irina Berlyand https://www.facebook.com/irina.berlyand
       Vladimir Shreydler https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004709492896
       Roman Zaitsev ( with his wife ) https://www.facebook.com/roman.zaytsev.37
       Maxim Chekanov https://www.facebook.com/maxim.chekanov
       Peter Kostiuk https://www.facebook.com/petrnnov
       Igor Dmitriev https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003503166294
       Leo Lerman https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002590496472&fref=ufi
       Irina Svergun https://www.facebook.com/irindasv
       Anna Dombrovskaya https://www.facebook.com/annabanami85
       Ildar Dading https://www.facebook.com/ildar.dadin

Plus probable participants :

Gluhin Nicholas https://www.facebook.com/nikolkoff
       Irina Nesterov https://www.facebook.com/irena.nesterova
       Maria Ryabikova https://www.facebook.com/masha.ryabikova
       Tamara Zoltnere Tikhonov https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001254993266
       Vadim Tsvetkov https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001772512898
       Vera Lavreshina https://www.facebook.com/veradolgopjat
       Victoria Ivleva https://www.facebook.com/victoria.ivlevayorke
       Tamara Mazurova https://www.facebook.com/tamara.mazurova
       Anatoly Polyakov https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002604959086
       Akinari Simamura https://www.facebook.com/shimamura.akinari
       Irina Kalmikova https://www.facebook.com/alesa.malakan
       Nick Maksimyuk https://www.facebook.com/nika.maksimyuk

Already stated that accompany the "Russian friendship train " will be self-defense units " evromaydana ", and the visit to the ongoing information war will be widely publicized loyal fascist junta media.

The purpose of this action is very simple - to provide information and psychological impact on the population of the " South- East" and undermine his determination to resist the actions of the fascist junta , hypocritical talk of friendship with those of normal people who killed , kidnapped and tortured activists Southeast and threatened to repeat it Crimea , organizing " friendship train " version 1.0. Now the "Russian train friendship" with Russian liberals ready to fly to a meeting " Ukrainian friendship train " thundering Nazi slogans crush dissent and calls on a national basis .
       '
       Hard to say , such as participants ' peacekeeping tour "like LGBT activist Ildar Dading https://www.facebook.com/ildar.dadin be able to find a language with Ukrainian fascists , but it seems all hope is built on a united front on the basis of primitive Russophobia which clearly suffer as Ukrainian fascists , and a considerable part of Russian liberals.
       Along the way, the problem will be solved informational support of staging a coup propaganda aimed at silencing and misrepresentation of Russophobian initiatives aimed at the establishment of discriminatory treatment in relation to the Russian-speaking population of South-East and its accelerated Ukrainianization in the spirit of the notorious initiatives times Yushchenko and Tymoshenko .

The participants themselves trip, besides demonstrating ideological unity with the Ukrainian fascists apparently expect to receive practical experience in organizing " evromaydana " that they want to try to apply in Russia. Possible funding through " Soros " should help them do that . This topic was raised recently in " Spets.korrespondente " at Mammoth memorable . Actually, the main thing is that during the fake bolshnistva similar revolutions , under that mask coups , " Soros " actively participated and there is nothing unusual about its activities and active in the Ukrainian direction .

In this respect , the activists of the Southeast have to prepare these "friends" suitable appointment because the South- East, these accomplices Ukrainian fascists are agents of decomposition , whose actions are aimed at weakening the resistance movement coup. In Russia itself, the prospects of this " demshizy " as the events of 2011-2012 , not very large , so they like the radical nationalists , seeking a way out his dreamworld of unrealized dreams in Ukraine. At the same fate -speaking population of South-East they are not very exciting. For them it is just a means to get regular Gesheft associated with the development of foreign grants to " promote democracy ." How much will then be killed and arrested people who disagree with the fascist coup - for these individuals question is not significant .

Last edited by etaepsilonk on 04/04/14, 08:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    zino
    zino

Post  zino 04/04/14, 08:14 am

"Ukraine presidential candidate urges Germany to boycott Russian natural gas"
    http://en.itar-tass.com/economy/726456
    The presidential campaign has just started and Poroshenko is already going full retard!
    If it weren't tragic it would be fun watching the coming weeks..

"Medvedev signs resolution cancelling zero export duty on gas for Ukraine"
    http://en.itar-tass.com/economy/726482
    Now that the BSF is secure full pressure on Ukraine is applied. Not sure about the outcome though.
    etaepsilonk

Post  etaepsilonk 04/04/14, 08:30 am

Deleted, probably those are just rumors.
    Viktor
    Viktor

Post  Viktor 04/04/14, 01:13 pm

Israel snopping around for missile technology

Russian sensation: Israel covets Ukraine on missile technology
    Austin

Post  Austin 04/04/14, 04:23 pm

Crimea Crisis: Russia Tells U.S. To Chill Out, 'Practice Yoga'

MOSCOW -- Russia’s deputy foreign minister accused the U.S. of having "childish tantrums” in response to the annexation of Crimea and joked Thursday that Americans should “practice yoga” and watch sitcoms in order to help them chill out.

Sergey Ryabkov said the decision to end all military cooperation with Russia and remove it from the G-8 group of nations showed that Washington was opposed “to the free will of the population of Crimea.”

In an interview with state news agency Interfax, Ryabkov said the U.S. was struggling to “come to terms” with Russia’s move to bring Ukraine’s Black Sea peninsula under its control.

In the latest break in relations, NASA on Wednesday said it was severing ties with Russia except for the International Space Station.

Ryabkov said: “What can we suggest to our American colleagues? To spend more time outdoors, practice yoga, separate their food groups and perhaps watch comedies on television.”

That would be better than getting worked up, he said, because the situation will not change and "childish tantrums, tears and hysterics will not help matters."
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola 04/04/14, 10:29 pm

Right Sector gets out of the hotel WITH their weapons,..!!
    etaepsilonk

Post  etaepsilonk 04/04/14, 11:01 pm

http://svpressa.ru/society/article/84830/

So let me get this straight: Verkhovna rada actually approved and welcomed crimean tatars' right for self determination??  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing 
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola 04/04/14, 11:33 pm

jocolor
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #2 - Page 35 Coloney-timoshenko
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf 05/04/14, 01:12 am

arpakola wrote: 

jocolor
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #2 - Page 35 Coloney-timoshenko

Hollywood and this retards are just propaganda tools, if some manager tells him to do this in "solidarity with pussy riot" or this complete nuts tymoshenko he just losses all credibility in eyes of people who do not watch FOX,BBC and CNN news daily.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 09/05/24, 12:45 pm