Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+36
billybatts91
ahmedfire
TMA1
lancelot
jhelb
Sprut-B
Mir
ArgentinaGuard
Arrow
SeigSoloyvov
Sujoy
Tolstoy
JohninMK
LMFS
Walther von Oldenburg
higurashihougi
mnztr
lyle6
GarryB
PapaDragon
Kiko
kvs
Big_Gazza
ucmvulcan
thegopnik
Hole
Isos
GunshipDemocracy
Eugenio Argentina
Firebird
Karl Haushofer
sepheronx
Scorpius
Dr.Snufflebug
par far
ALAMO
40 posters

Crocus City Hall terrorist attack

ALAMO

Crocus City Hall terrorist attack Empty Crocus City Hall terrorist attack

Post  ALAMO Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:53 pm

Looks like carte blanche to me.

https://t.me/DDGeopolitics/105291

And brings bad memories.

Crocus City Hall terrorist attack Photo308

Crocus City Hall in Moscow was attacked by camouflaged & armed men, on fire, with dozens of killed & wounded.

De ja vu.

sepheronx, par far and kvs like this post

par far

Crocus City Hall terrorist attack Empty Re: Crocus City Hall terrorist attack

Post  par far Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:16 pm

ALAMO wrote:Looks like carte blanche to me.

https://t.me/DDGeopolitics/105291

And brings bad memories.

Crocus City Hall terrorist attack Photo308

Crocus City Hall in Moscow was attacked by camouflaged & armed men, on fire, with dozens of killed & wounded.

De ja vu.

I have seen videos, it is 4-5 armed terrorist and they were shooting in all directions.

Praying everything is bought under control.

One thing is for sure, Russia cannot tie one hand, behind it's back and fight this war, they need to go all out and unleash hell. Since the times of Alexander Nevsky, Russia has been fighting the west and it had to always go all out.

Two weeks ago, the US embassy told its citizens about possible attacks in crowded places. The west will not stop, it has to be given an bloody nose.

“The annihilation of my enemies is a holy duty bestowed upon me by divine providence.”  Ivan IV Vasilyevich.

sepheronx, Big_Gazza, kvs and Eugenio Argentina like this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:25 pm

CIA-nurtured ukro-terrorists or some CIA-nurtured islamists?

Guess we'll see quite soon.

sepheronx, GarryB, par far, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, Eugenio Argentina and like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:28 pm

Hardly anything will be under control, as half of this building's roof already collapsed after catching a few min of fire.
    I guess that a lot of questions will be asked very soon.
    A sister of my friend watches that from her balcony as we speak.
    And I have him on line right now.
    You can already calculate victims in 000 range.

It will be a prelude of a war.  A real one.

GarryB and Arkanghelsk like this post

Scorpius
    Scorpius

Post  Scorpius Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:33 pm

literally a copy of the "No Russian" mission.
    We also remember that recently US and NATO politicians stated that Russia will experience very severe pain in the near future.

sepheronx, GarryB, ahmedfire, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, Eugenio Argentina and like this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:35 pm

This is indeed US/Ukrainian attack using Ukros.

This will lead to a larger conflict as Russia has no choice.

GarryB, Big_Gazza and kvs like this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:38 pm

The terrorists have killed some 50 innocent concert-goers at least, and supposedly still remain somewhere in the building.
    ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:39 pm

If killing a 100 people in a mole because of construction failures is the best they can do - no matter how cynical it sounds, it is not a big deal.
    All the family of my buddy there is safe, so ... it is not much personal for me anymore.
    At Dubrovka they managed to assemble a 50 people squad with heavy weaponry and really took a 1000 people hostage.
    Now they performed a US college style shooting, with 3-4 gunmen killing everybody they could find&hit.

Not considering the human tragedy behind - the operational & tactical level is pathetic. Just an observation. It looks like most of the victims are because of construction code negligence.

GarryB, LMFS and Hole like this post

par far

Post  par far Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:46 pm

Dr.Snufflebug wrote:CIA-nurtured ukro-terrorists or some CIA-nurtured islamists?

Guess we'll see quite soon.

They mostly likely are, US and UK embassies warned their citezns to stay away from crowded places, they always do this before an terrorist attack.

GarryB likes this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:46 pm

Anti-terrorist forces are on site.

If this turns out to be Ukro-terrorists, just wow.

GarryB likes this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:49 pm

Dr.Snufflebug wrote:Anti-terrorist forces are on site.
    If this turns out to be Ukro-terrorists, just wow.

Even if they would caught there Zelensky himself, all western shitstream will yap about Russian false flag.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, Eugenio Argentina, LMFS, Hole and Belisarius like this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:50 pm

ALAMO wrote:

Even if they would caught there Zelensky himself, all western shitstream will yap about Russian false flag.

White house said Ukraine isn't involved. They knew this before this situation is resolved. Meaning of course it was Ukraine and others, and trying to just do deniability first.

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, LMFS, lancelot and Belisarius like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:54 pm

sepheronx wrote:
    White house said Ukraine isn't involved. They knew this before this situation is resolved. Meaning of course it was Ukraine and others, and trying to just do deniability first.

There is an old joke that covers the fact, but it was figured out in a reverse mode of course.

Soviet Union secretary calls US president.
    I am very sorry for your huge losses in this terrible act of terror!
    What act of terror !?!
    Oh ...this date change line ...

Four decades passed, and it finally turned out who figured out the joke and why.

GarryB, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, Hole, jon_deluxe and Belisarius like this post

Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:56 pm

The terrorist attack that Nuland promised a week ago just happened in Moscow.

Perfectly safe for Nuland and her agents to do this. They know Russia will not retaliate. America is safe.
    Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:58 pm

sepheronx wrote:This is indeed US/Ukrainian attack using Ukros.

Putin has been too weak to retaliate before. This is why these things happen.

The enemies of Russia know they can kill Russians without consequences. It has happened too many times before.

I have no doubt that there will no response this time either.
    Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:00 pm

ALAMO wrote:Hardly anything will be under control, as half of this building's roof already collapsed after catching a few min of fire.
    I guess that a lot of questions will be asked very soon.
    A sister of my friend watches that from her balcony as we speak.
    And I have him on line right now.
    You can already calculate victims in 000 range.

It will be a prelude of a war.  A real one.

Nothing will happen.
    Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:02 pm

sepheronx wrote:This is indeed US/Ukrainian attack using Ukros.

Why do you think Putin will act now when he has not acted before?
    Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:03 pm

Scorpius wrote:literally a copy of the "No Russian" mission.
    We also remember that recently US and NATO politicians stated that Russia will experience very severe pain in the near future.

And you blame them?

They know they can incite any kind of terror inside Russia while their own countries remain safe.
    ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:19 pm

This might be one of the solutions scratch dunno

Crocus City Hall terrorist attack 43243210

GarryB, kvs, JohninMK, Hole, jon_deluxe and Belisarius like this post

Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:30 pm

Over 140 dead so far and counting.
    Scorpius
    Scorpius

Post  Scorpius Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:31 pm

Karl Haushofer wrote:

The enemies of Russia know they can kill Russians without consequences. It has happened too many times before.

Just shut up.

That's what the main people in the state have already said.

The geeks who committed this monstrous terrorist attack must be destroyed.
    Volodin

Terrorists understand only counter-terror. No amount of courts and investigations will help if force is not opposed to force, and total executions of terrorists and repressions against their families are deaths. World experience.

If it is established that these are terrorists of the Kiev regime, it is impossible to deal with them and their ideological inspirers otherwise. All of them must be found and ruthlessly destroyed as terrorists. Including officials of the State that committed such an atrocity.

Death for death.
    Medvedev

Those who are behind this monstrous crime will be punished deservedly and inevitably.
    Matvienko

I'm sure there will be a statement from Putin in a few hours.

I am ABSOLUTELY sure that every scum responsible for this will be found and destroyed. In Russia, bastards who committed terrorist attacks more than twenty years ago are still regularly found and eliminated (or sent to prison for decades).

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, LMFS and Hole like this post

Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Scorpius wrote:
    Karl Haushofer wrote:

Just shut up.

That's what the main people in the state have already said.

The geeks who committed this monstrous terrorist attack must be destroyed.
    Volodin

Terrorists understand only counter-terror. No amount of courts and investigations will help if force is not opposed to force, and total executions of terrorists and repressions against their families are deaths. World experience.

If it is established that these are terrorists of the Kiev regime, it is impossible to deal with them and their ideological inspirers otherwise. All of them must be found and ruthlessly destroyed as terrorists. Including officials of the State that committed such an atrocity.

Death for death.
    Medvedev

Those who are behind this monstrous crime will be punished deservedly and inevitably.
    Matvienko

I'm sure there will be a statement from Putin in a few hours.

I am ABSOLUTELY sure that every scum responsible for this will be found and destroyed. In Russia, bastards who committed terrorist attacks more than twenty years ago are still regularly found and eliminated (or sent to prison for decades).

I see only talk but no action.
    Scorpius
    Scorpius

Post  Scorpius Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Karl Haushofer wrote:Over 140 dead so far and counting.

40 dead and more than 100 injured.

You're here to spread shitty propaganda, aren't you?

GarryB, d_taddei2, kvs, JohninMK, Eugenio Argentina, LMFS, Hole and like this post

Scorpius
    Scorpius

Post  Scorpius Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:36 pm

Karl Haushofer wrote:

I see only talk but no action.

Thank all the gods that you are now out of physical reach of me, scum. Otherwiseб believe me, your dental and plastic surgery bills would be huge.

Last edited by Scorpius on Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

sepheronx, franco, d_taddei2, kvs, JohninMK, LMFS and Belisarius like this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:37 pm

Allegedly, one of the perps has been taken alive. That is unusual for islamists, who usually off themselves one way or another.

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, PapaDragon, GunshipDemocracy, thegopnik and like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:34 pm