Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+78
Dr.Snufflebug
Kiko
Scorpius
Lurk83
Russian_Patriot_
Yugo90
wilhelm
mr_hd
mnztr
LMFS
lyle6
Nomad5891
Backman
lancelot
PhSt
SeigSoloyvov
Rodion_Romanovic
owais.usmani
dino00
PapaDragon
Hole
miketheterrible
Walther von Oldenburg
Karl Haushofer
Isos
Admin
Dima
auslander
JohninMK
d_taddei2
Big_Gazza
ATLASCUB
Svyatoslavich
Singular_Transform
Rmf
Henrik5927
Kimppis
Project Canada
max steel
KiloGolf
par far
higurashihougi
Regular
OminousSpudd
NationalRus
KoTeMoRe
ExBeobachter1987
Maximmmm
Rodinazombie
zg18
Prince Darling
Neutrality
marat
Osobist
magnumcromagnon
whir
mack8
VladimirSahin
Cyberspec
KomissarBojanchev
Werewolf
kvs
Zivo
Viktor
Kyo
sepheronx
George1
medo
TR1
GarryB
TheArmenian
AlfaT8
collegeboy16
Firebird
Vann7
Flyingdutchman
flamming_python
runaway
82 posters

Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF

kvs
    kvs

Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF - Page 11 Empty Re: Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF

Post  kvs Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:50 am

BTW, Reuters was pushing the same BS about the Kerch bridge being behind schedule.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-crimea-bridge-idUSKCN0XF1YS

The Kerch bridge is actually ahead of schedule:

Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF - Page 11 LJgYQHojq_4

Here is so more precious NATO propaganda:

http://www.newsweek.com/putin-bridge-crimea-doomed-collapse-541578
    Henrik5927

Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF - Page 11 Empty Re: Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF

Post  Henrik5927 Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:04 am

Is the crimea area a rich country in contrast to Russia dominance in the border?
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:14 am

kvs wrote:BTW, Reuters was pushing the same BS about the Kerch bridge being behind schedule.

Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF - Page 11 LJgYQHojq_4

Why do you even care what they say? You will just be doing yourself no favor other than giving yourself stress reading that bullshit.
    marat

Post  marat Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:48 pm

Could somebody update us regarding new powerplants that should be build in Crimea?

IIRC there were several solar plants and thermal (gas?) power plants that were in plans or their constructons were even started.
    Are any of them finished? Or being close to be finnished?

Now i found this article>
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-crimea-power-idUSKBN17T0N4

They claim that Russia have problems to finish them as they have no turbines ( Simens turbines were planed but due sanctions Simens refused to deliver them).

medo
    medo

Post  medo Mon May 01, 2017 3:06 pm

miketheterrible wrote:
    kvs wrote:BTW, Reuters was pushing the same BS about the Kerch bridge being behind schedule.

Why do you even care what they say?  You will just be doing yourself no favor other than giving yourself stress reading that bullshit.

When talking about those big projects for Crimea, I find few facts very interesting. Crimea is only three years now part of Russia and new big building projects are now very far in process like Kerch bridge, thermal power plants, Simferopol airport, etc. Not to say for energetic bridge for electricity and gas pipeline and communication cable, which are already finnished and connect Crimea with mainland Russia. All those projects were well prepared, planed and constructed before Maidan revolution and returning Crimea to Russia. You could not make all researches, designing, planning etc in so short period of time to start actual construction works in a year time frame. And as all those projects were carefully planed long before events, I really doubt Russia construct Crimean Thermal power plants with foreign gas turbines as they know, they will be blocked (I think Russia start with marine gas turbine domestic production capabilities before maidan as well as I doubt they could succede in so short time period). Considering, that construction works in TPPs went normally on and that they are bringing equippment to them, I think they are designed with domestic gas turbines, which are most probably already built and not with imported ones.

I think official Russia often make a fog with such claims that no one could see, that Russia was well ready before events happened and sanctions were placed and this is why they didn't have such bad effect as they could have.
    Rmf
    Rmf

Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF - Page 11 Empty Sanctions short-circuit Russia's electricity plans for annexed Crimea

Post  Rmf Tue May 02, 2017 3:27 pm

medo wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:

Why do you even care what they say?  You will just be doing yourself no favor other than giving yourself stress reading that bullshit.

When talking about those big projects for Crimea, I find few facts very interesting. Crimea is only three years now part of Russia and new big building projects are now very far in process like Kerch bridge, thermal power plants, Simferopol airport, etc. Not to say for energetic bridge for electricity and gas pipeline and communication cable, which are already finnished and connect Crimea with  mainland Russia. All those projects were well prepared, planed and constructed before Maidan revolution and returning Crimea to Russia.  You could not make all researches, designing, planning etc in so short period of time to start actual construction works in a year time frame. And as all those projects were carefully planed long before events, I really doubt Russia construct Crimean Thermal power plants with foreign gas turbines as they know, they will be blocked (I think Russia start with marine gas turbine domestic production capabilities before maidan as well as I doubt they could succede in so short time period). Considering, that construction works in TPPs went normally on and that they are bringing equippment to them, I think they are designed with domestic gas turbines, which are most probably already built and not with imported ones.

I think official Russia often make a fog with such claims that no one could see, that Russia was well ready before events happened and sanctions were placed and this is why they didn't have such bad effect as they could have.
    those were old soviet plans for connecting crimea and krasnodar region , russia just dusted them off , ground is soft you cant build big large spans  so they build simple beam with lots of tight vertical supports , and 1 span for ships,....  they are planting massive vineyards there now with help from italians (Venice county- similar climate) , so that will substitute imports too.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:23 am

https://sputniknews.com/columnists/201706231054923933-crimea-life-in-russia-sanctions/?utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fzen.yandex.com

Sanctions or Not, Crimea Wants to Be Part of Bigger World Together With Russia
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:55 am

marat wrote:Could somebody update us regarding new powerplants that should be build in Crimea?

IIRC there were several solar plants and thermal (gas?) power plants that were in plans or their constructons were even started.

They claim that Russia have problems to finish them as they have no turbines ( Simens turbines were planed but due sanctions Simens refused to deliver them).

Never trust an article from Reuters and especially one from several 'anonymous' sources, that's a sure indication it's a lie. Of course one could also check out who generated it and that will tell you the truth. Orcland is where it came from.

I know the top dogs in this berg personally and in '14 no one was even discussing TPP's for Sevastopol and Krimea, the orcs had a lucrative deal to provide Krim and this berg with electric power as they've always done, paid in advance 3 months at a time plus the orcs got Krimea gas for a pittance. When the orcs blew down the power lines in late fall of '15, they did it the day after the three months advance payment had been paid and verified. What a surprise.

As for 'power outages' in Krim or Sevastopol, don't happen since the power lines from Krasnodar Krai went operative not long after the orcs cut off the electric.

Sanctions? Sure, they hurt.....us little people. You want a new S Klasse? Go to your Benz dealer and you will have it that day, exact colour and appointments you want, anywhere in Russia. TPP at Inkerman is building rapidly. Turbines? I can guaranty you they are either installed or ready to be bolted to their foundations as I type. As an aside, right across the road from the new TPP is a vast and new in summer '15 electrical grid power system that serves all of Sevastopol. Ensconced there are 6 massive diesel generators which automatically handle any overload of power demands for the entire Sevastopol region. I've never seen more than 3 working at any one time and that happens in July and August when the AC demands peak and in mid winter when the electric heater use goes way up.

Bottom line, Sevastopol is Russia and everyone is happy to an extreme that the Ukrainians are finally gone. Only fly in the ointment is we have 25 more years of repairs and upgrades to everything to make up for the 25 years of orcs stealing everything here and allowing the entire physical plant to rot to nothing.
    Singular_Transform
    Singular_Transform

Post  Singular_Transform Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:44 pm

auslander wrote:
    marat wrote:Could somebody update us regarding new powerplants that should be build in Crimea?

Never trust an article from Reuters and especially one from several 'anonymous' sources, that's a sure indication it's a lie. Of course one could also check out who generated it and that will tell you the truth. Orcland is where it came from.

I know the top dogs in this berg personally and in '14 no one was even discussing TPP's for Sevastopol and Krimea, the orcs had a lucrative deal to provide Krim and this berg with electric power as they've always done, paid in advance 3 months at a time plus the orcs got Krimea gas for a pittance. When the orcs blew down the power lines in late fall of '15, they did it the day after the three months advance payment had been paid and verified. What a surprise.

As for 'power outages' in Krim or Sevastopol, don't happen since the power lines from Krasnodar Krai went operative not long after the orcs cut off the electric.

Sanctions? Sure, they hurt.....us little people. You want a new S Klasse? Go to your Benz dealer and you will have it that day, exact colour and appointments you want, anywhere in Russia. TPP at Inkerman is building rapidly. Turbines? I can guaranty you they are either installed or ready to be bolted to their foundations as I type. As an aside, right across the road from the new TPP is a vast and new in summer '15 electrical grid power system that serves all of Sevastopol. Ensconced there are 6 massive diesel generators which automatically handle any overload of power demands for the entire Sevastopol region. I've never seen more than 3 working at any one time and that happens in July and August when the AC demands peak and in mid winter when the electric heater use goes way up.

Bottom line, Sevastopol is Russia and everyone is happy to an extreme that the Ukrainians are finally gone. Only fly in the ointment is we have 25 more years of repairs and upgrades to everything to make up for the 25 years of orcs stealing everything here and allowing the entire physical plant to rot to nothing.

Target of the sanctions is to HURT the people .

It is not targeting Russia, or Putin, or weather, all of these try to make as bad the life there as possible.

See Iraq, Serbia , Japan or Germany.

Target is to kill the civilian population with terror actions (like using nuclear bomb on cities), if not possible then to make they life as miserable as possible.

Post  Guest Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:02 am

Singular_Transform wrote:
    auslander wrote:

Target of the sanctions is to HURT the people .

It is not targeting Russia, or Putin, or weather, all of these try to make as bad the life there as possible.

See Iraq, Serbia , Japan or Germany.

Target is to kill the civilian population with terror actions (like using nuclear bomb on cities), if not possible then to make they life as miserable as possible.

No, no, the idea behind sanctions is to put pressure at the same time on State and people. With different kinds of sanctions.

Till it comes to the point when political opposition gains enough of critical mass via annoyed people to change gov. Gov. that will be far more easier to control or that will yield to all the requests. Thats what happened in Yugoslavia/Serbia.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:13 am

Sanctions only work on small, exposed economies such as those of Serbia, Iraq, etc. Russia is too diversified, large and independent to
    be damaged by sanctions. In fact, we see in Russia a serious GDP growth and economic diversification stimulus from the sanctions.
    The idiots in NATO drank their own koolaid about Russia being a banana republic. This same idiocy makes them believe that Russia is
    a military pushover as well.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:57 pm

Most of the time such sanctions backfire and make the population support the regime they are enacted against...

The evil west is inflicting sanctions on you to punish you etc.

They don't work in North Korea or Iran or Cuba.

They clearly don't work in Russia.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:14 pm

So long as Russia can make its own people happy by providing them wages that are livable and they can obtain goods they want then there really isn't much sanction can do. So far, Russians are happy in most cases with their leadership and the route the nation is going. Of course you will have idiots who may have limited knowledge on what happened during the years of the 90's of Russia being a good dog to US, and they will be the idiots who support other idiots like Navalny. But most part, so long as people have food, housing, education and the ability to go buy the crap they want, then there is little concern. Really, best thing for Russia to do now is increase living standards and provide more, better paying jobs that correspond to costs. In doing so, they will remove most issues of being overthrown internally.
    marat

Post  marat Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:08 am

auslander wrote:

So there were problems with turbines and they werent instaled, but they finally reach Crimea with 1 year delay:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-crimea-power-exclusive-idUSKBN19Q26I

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:20 am

marat wrote:
    auslander wrote:

So there were problems with turbines and they werent instaled, but they finally reach Crimea with 1 year delay:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-crimea-power-exclusive-idUSKBN19Q26I

Reuters can huff and puff all it wants, but Siemens has zero liability since the provenance of these turbines will remain a secret. Siemens
    can't be held liable for pre-sanctions sales and third party use of its products. I bet these turbines were bought before the sanctions since
    Russian intelligence already knew what was coming in Ukraine and you can bet you last penny that Russia had a plan for Crimea.
    marat

Post  marat Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:55 am

even if contract is signed before sanctions delivering is sanctioned aswell. But i am sure that Simens guys find some space for delivery without being in breacing any laws.

When PP will be finished any information?
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:00 pm

Complete and on line projection is early '18.
    medo
    medo

Post  medo Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:19 pm

Gas turbines are already in Crimea and Ukropitecs arew going nuts.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:57 pm

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:56 pm

marat wrote:even if contract is signed before sanctions delivering is sanctioned aswell. But i am sure that Simens guys find some space for delivery without being in breacing any laws.

When PP will be finished any information?

How do you know that they were delivered after the sanctions? How do you know that they are newly purchased and not used equipment
    stripped from elsewhere.

Fuck sanctions and fuck sanctions apologists.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:58 pm

medo wrote:Gas turbines are already in Crimea and Ukropitecs arew going nuts.

Maybe the can shell some more Donbass civilians to vent their frustrations.

In a few years, Russia will have to put in a wall along the Banderastan border to keep the hordes of Banderastani refugees out.
    marat

Post  marat Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:11 pm

auslander wrote:Complete and on line projection is early '18.
    Thank you.
    After they complet it how moch of electricity Crimea will need to "import" from mainland and how much it will be produced in Crimea?
    medo
    medo

Post  medo Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:33 pm

Turbines in Crimea.
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:41 am

marat wrote:
    auslander wrote:Complete and on line projection is early '18.
    Thank you.
    After they complet it how moch of electricity Crimea will need to "import" from mainland and how much it will be produced in Crimea?

None. Another TTP is being built at Simferopol about 80 klicks to the east of our berg. Between the two plants in theory there is enough excess capacity to handle growth for the next 40 years. However, the power feeds from the mainland will be kept and used plus more in the Kerch bridge system, just in case.
    marat

Post  marat Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:43 am

That is great thank you Auslander.

I now that i am borring Smile but do you have any info regarding new solar plants in Crimea, iirc several of those plants were planed as well.

And what is situation regarding watter supply? As far as i know there is enought watter for drinkig and fore household usage but is there any project to provide supply for farming. I think that watter will be hardes think to make Crima self-sufficient.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:37 am