Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+78
Dr.Snufflebug
Kiko
Scorpius
Lurk83
Russian_Patriot_
Yugo90
wilhelm
mr_hd
mnztr
LMFS
lyle6
Nomad5891
Backman
lancelot
PhSt
SeigSoloyvov
Rodion_Romanovic
owais.usmani
dino00
PapaDragon
Hole
miketheterrible
Walther von Oldenburg
Karl Haushofer
Isos
Admin
Dima
auslander
JohninMK
d_taddei2
Big_Gazza
ATLASCUB
Svyatoslavich
Singular_Transform
Rmf
Henrik5927
Kimppis
Project Canada
max steel
KiloGolf
par far
higurashihougi
Regular
OminousSpudd
NationalRus
KoTeMoRe
ExBeobachter1987
Maximmmm
Rodinazombie
zg18
Prince Darling
Neutrality
marat
Osobist
magnumcromagnon
whir
mack8
VladimirSahin
Cyberspec
KomissarBojanchev
Werewolf
kvs
Zivo
Viktor
Kyo
sepheronx
George1
medo
TR1
GarryB
TheArmenian
AlfaT8
collegeboy16
Firebird
Vann7
Flyingdutchman
flamming_python
runaway
82 posters

Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF

Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF - Page 8 Empty Re: Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF

Post  Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:10 pm

Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF - Page 8 CPh7luLWwAAQGht

Kerch bridge.
    marat

Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF - Page 8 Empty Re: Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF

Post  marat Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:44 pm

NationalRus wrote:
    marat wrote:
    Does Crimea have coal?
    Solar power is jet very expensive.

But i agree, there is no need for npp.

RUSSIA has coal, coal is cheap and modern coal plants are not even closly as dirty as they once were, they basically getting burned clean and filltered, also crimea is not Liechtenstein, i didnt proposed to build the plant on the beach in yalta, crimea is by itself bigger then quite a few countrys some people seem to forget that...

oh and i said wait more till investing in solar, the technology needs to evolve first

Did my post upset you? Sorry if so.

I do know how big Crimea is, and i do now that Russia have coal.

But i have asked if Crime have coal.

Coal energy is dirty and if you must transport coal ( first by railroads till ports, then by ships and then again by railroads cos you didnt proposed PP od sea cost) it will not be cheap either.

Regarding solar PP? Does Crimea have time untin that technology will evolve? Becouse i thing that Crimea need to be secure from Ukraina electricty blackmail asap.

Post  Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:52 pm

marat wrote:
    NationalRus wrote:
    marat wrote:
    Does Crimea have coal?

RUSSIA has coal, coal is cheap and modern coal plants are not even closly as dirty as they once were, they basically getting burned clean and filltered, also crimea is not Liechtenstein, i didnt proposed to build the plant on the beach in yalta, crimea is by itself bigger then quite a few countrys some people seem to forget that...

oh and i said wait more till investing in solar, the technology needs to evolve first

Coal energy is dirty and if you must transport coal ( first by railroads till ports, then by ships and then again by railroads cos you didnt proposed PP od sea cost) it will not be cheap either.

Regarding solar PP? Does Crimea have time untin that technology will evolve? Becouse i thing that Crimea need to be secure from Ukraina electricty blackmail asap.

As i posted already up there: "SES (solar station) "Nikolayevka" with a capacity of 75 MW. In addition, according to Fuel and Energy Minister of Crimea Sergey Yegorov, in September in the area of Kerch there will be launched another solar power station - "Vladislavovka" with a capacity of 110 MW. By the end of this year it is planned to complete construction of the energy transition line from the Krasnodar Territory to Crimea with a maximum load of up to 403 MW." So they already kinda have at least two in mind for now.
    NationalRus
    NationalRus

Post  NationalRus Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:45 pm

marat wrote:
    NationalRus wrote:
    marat wrote:
    Does Crimea have coal?

not at all, my point is that crimea doesnt have to have coal itself, many countrys are importing coal like taiwan (ironicaly ukraine also) half way around the globe, russia has huge coal reserves and with the establishment of a bridge transport wouldent be even an issue. and coal IS the cheapest energy in the world for specialy all coal producing countrys (like russia) and countrys without natural rescources who have to import ther energy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cost_of_electricity_by_source

only thing cheaper would be to have a geothermal power station but crimea is not iceland after all, gas like said is also a good solution and this plant could be litterly be build in not even 2 years time

no crimea doesnt have time, nobody knows when solar technology will evolve on to the next level, thats why a modern coal plant somewere in kerch peninsula would be the cheapest and fastes way for energy independence by far
    marat

Post  marat Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:48 am

Militarov&NationalRus Thank you,

One more question, do you know how big is Crimean deficite in electricity production now? Without that information all other numbers ( 75+110Mw) do not mean a lot.

medo
    medo

Post  medo Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:00 pm

marat wrote:
    NationalRus wrote:

its rotting since dacades, they would need to bulldoze it and build a new one, crimea doesnt need a damn nuclear power plant, 1 big modern coal plant and a gas plant will take all of ther energy needs.

crimea is also very good for solar power which had the most instalation in ukraine and even one of the biggest in europe, but i would wait for technolgy advances for 10+ more years befor investing in solar
    Does Crimea have coal?

No, Crimea doesn't have coal, but have gas in Crimean land and in the sea at the Crimean shore. US want Crimea for those gas fields. Gas thermal power plants with combination with solar and wind power plants is actually very good and clean combination. I don't know, if those small Crimeans river are big enough for micro hydro power plants. They should invest more in wind power plants. Combination of hills and sea made constant winds for power generating.
    Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:24 pm

medo wrote:
    marat wrote:
    NationalRus wrote:

its rotting since dacades, they would need to bulldoze it and build a new one, crimea doesnt need a damn nuclear power plant, 1 big modern coal plant and a gas plant will take all of ther energy needs.

crimea is also very good for solar power which had the most instalation in ukraine and even one of the biggest in europe, but i would wait for technolgy advances for 10+ more years befor investing in solar
    Does Crimea have coal?

No, Crimea doesn't have coal, but have gas in Crimean land and in the sea at the Crimean shore. US want Crimea for those gas fields. Gas thermal power plants with combination with solar and wind power plants is actually very good and clean combination. I don't know, if those small Crimeans river are big enough for micro hydro power plants. They should invest more in wind power plants. Combination of hills and sea made constant winds for power generating.

Is it actually proven that Crimea has natural gas and what quantities?
    ExBeobachter1987
    ExBeobachter1987

Post  ExBeobachter1987 Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:37 pm

Karl Haushofer wrote:
    medo wrote:
    marat wrote:
    NationalRus wrote:

Does Crimea have coal?

Is it actually proven that Crimea has natural gas and what quantities?

Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF - Page 8 Crimea-oil-gas-assets

Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF - Page 8 Screen+Shot+2014-03-15+at+7.27.18+PM

Post  Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:19 pm

marat wrote:Militarov&NationalRus Thank you,

One more question, do you know how big is Crimean deficite in electricity production now? Without that information all other numbers ( 75+110Mw) do not mean a lot.

I am not sure about current situation, i know that water supply was for now solved by Russian army laying waterpipes from the mountains, but before 2014. Crimea was around 80% electricity and water dependent on Ukraine.

"Crimea currently gets about 80 percent of its electricity and a similar share of its water needs from Ukraine. But Ukraine also needs to be careful not to hit Crimeans too hard over electricity and water. It cannot afford to be seen hurting ordinary people as it argues that the region remains part of its territory. Analysts say that Ukraine will likely be able to charge higher prices for power and water supplies to Crimea, but won't get any leverage on political and security issues." - Somewhat older source from 2014.

"Russia's Energy Ministry has signed a contract worth up to 47.3 billion rubles ($830 million) for the construction of energy infrastructure to Crimea as Russia strives to end the peninsula's dependence on Ukrainian supplies, a tender published online showed.

"An electricity cable will be laid along the bottom of the Kerch Strait to connect Crimea with Russia's southern Krasnodar region. The construction is to be completed by Dec. 25, 2020, according to the tender published late Thursday on the Russian government's official procurement website. The state-run Russian Energy Agency will function as the client on the contract. The tender did not say what company would carry out the building work. Although Russia annexed Crimea from Ukraine in March of last year, the peninsula is still 70 percent dependent on energy supplies from Ukraine, news agency RIA Novosti reported. According to the Vedomosti newspaper, at peak hours this figure can reach 90 percent. In July, Ukraine raised the price of electricity supplies to Crimea by 15 percent, news agency RBC reported. The Russian authorities last year announced a plan for developing the Crimean energy industry, including the construction of the electricity cable under the Kerch Strait and power plants on the peninsula.

Valentina Matviyenko, the speaker of Russia's upper house of parliament, wrote in a post published on her official blog Friday that it will take two to three years to develop the infrastructure needed to reliably supply Crimea with water and electricity. Construction of the energy infrastructure comes as part of Russia's program for developing the peninsula through 2020, for which a total of 736 billion rubles ($13 billion) are to be allocated from the federal budget, the TASS news agency reported. Moscow is also funding construction of a $4 billion road and rail bridge to Crimea across the 3 kilometer-wide Kerch Strait. The peninsula currently has no overland connection to mainland Russia, complicating travel and supply of goods and materials."
    - Newer source from Jule
    marat

Post  marat Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:53 pm

Hvala Smile ( Thank you) Militarov,

One more question Smile

Does Russia control all that offshore gas resources? Or some of them are still under Ukrainian control?

Post  Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:57 pm

marat wrote:Hvala Smile  ( Thank you) Militarov,

One more question Smile

Does Russia control all that offshore gas resources? Or some of them are still under Ukrainian control?

Nema na čemu. You are welcome.

Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF - Page 8 JtD6Yxf

This is most likely way to divide Black Sea resources at this point.
    medo
    medo

Post  medo Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:01 pm

http://cit.press/article/48061/

Ферма на 100 тысяч голов овец будет построена на севере Крыма до конца текущего года

Средства на строительство фермы выделит турецкая «Северо-западная нефтяная компания», которая намерена вложить в производство 15 миллионов долларов.

To the end of this year, Turk investor from Notrhwest Oil Company will build in north of Crimea a farm for 100.000 sheep. This is good also to produce sheep milk and cheese and for wool industry. Crimea agrarians should invest more in sheep and goats farms not only for cheese and meat, but because they are also excellent livestock for dry kras terrain to prevent wild fires.

Post  Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:01 am

Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF - Page 8 CPqCElOWUAIy7gI

Profile of the Power Cable that will be laid between Mainland Russia and Crimea by the end of this year.

Source: https://twitter.com/marcelsardo/status/646972572270227456
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:02 am

From Berlusconi

http://www.rt.com/news/316702-crimean-referendum-berlusconi-putin/

Former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi has called the 2014 Crimea referendum that led to Crimea’s reunification with Russia “democratic and valid.” He also called Russian President Vladimir Putin the best leader in the world.

“87 percent of Crimean citizens voted, 93 percent voted to cede from Ukraine, voted to be an autonomous republic, voted to become part of the Russian Federation,” Berlusconi said in a speech in northern Italy broadcast on television, as cited by the Reuters.
    The former Italian leader noted that people of Crimea are happy that they are not subject to the current Ukrainian government, which was not democratically elected, but came to power through a coup.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:04 pm

Militarov wrote:Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF - Page 8 CPqCElOWUAIy7gI

Profile of the Power Cable that will be laid between Mainland Russia and Crimea by the end of this year.

Now that's what I call a 3-phase AC cable thumbsup

Post  Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:20 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    Militarov wrote:Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF - Page 8 CPqCElOWUAIy7gI

Now that's what I call a 3-phase AC cable thumbsup

Notice optic line too, not particulary potent one but still its there.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:14 pm

First trucks crossed completed technical bridge over Kerch Straight  thumbsup

http://sdelanounas.ru/blogs/68497/

Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF - Page 8 D3d3LnNkZWxhbm91bmFzLnJ1L3VwbG9hZHMvOS8wLzkwODE0NDM3MTIxMzVfb3JpZy5qcGVnP19faWQ9Njg0OTc=

Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF - Page 8 D3d3LnNkZWxhbm91bmFzLnJ1L3VwbG9hZHMvOS82Lzk2MTE0NDM3MTIxNzRfb3JpZy5qcGVnP19faWQ9Njg0OTc=

Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF - Page 8 C2RlbGFub3VuYXMucnUvdXBsb2Fkcy83LzAvNzA1MTQ0MzY5Njc3Ml9vcmlnLmpwZWc_X19pZD02ODQ5Nw==

Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF - Page 8 C2RlbGFub3VuYXMucnUvdXBsb2Fkcy85LzgvOTg1MTQ0MzY5NjgwN19vcmlnLmpwZWc_X19pZD02ODQ5Nw==

Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF - Page 8 C2RlbGFub3VuYXMucnUvdXBsb2Fkcy81LzMvNTM4MTQ0MzY5NjgyOF9vcmlnLmpwZWc_X19pZD02ODQ5Nw==

Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF - Page 8 C2RlbGFub3VuYXMucnUvdXBsb2Fkcy85LzQvOTQ5MTQ0MzY5Njg0OV9vcmlnLmpwZWc_X19pZD02ODQ5Nw==

Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF - Page 8 1006608

Temp housing for workers:
    Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF - Page 8 1006607
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:45 am

Praying underwater... Very Happy

http://www.rt.com/news/317214-divers-crimea-underwater-church/

Divers in Crimea have erected a large cross in the shape of an anchor off the Crimean coast. It heralds the start of construction work on building what they promise will be a full blown underwater church.

The three-ton cross is just the beginning of an ambitious plan by Archimandrite Tikhon, a diving enthusiast and the project’s initiator.

“The underwater church will look like a church. There will be icons inside – just like in a real church. Most probably they will be bas-reliefs of icons in stainless steel or stone,” RIA Novosti cites him as saying.
    OminousSpudd
    OminousSpudd

Post  OminousSpudd Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:46 am

RT continues with their drone footage addiction. russia
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:23 pm

Construction of energy bridge to Crimea:

Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF - Page 8 C2RlbGFub3VuYXMucnUvdXBsb2Fkcy84LzIvODI2MTQ0NTQyNzkyOF9vcmlnLmpwZWc_X19pZD02OTQyMw==

Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF - Page 8 C2RlbGFub3VuYXMucnUvdXBsb2Fkcy82LzIvNjIxMTQ0NTQyNzkxM19vcmlnLmpwZWc_X19pZD02OTQyMw==

Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF - Page 8 C2RlbGFub3VuYXMucnUvdXBsb2Fkcy84LzMvODM4MTQ0NTQyNzkwMF9vcmlnLmpwZWc_X19pZD02OTQyMw==

Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF - Page 8 C2RlbGFub3VuYXMucnUvdXBsb2Fkcy80LzUvNDU0MTQ0NTQyNzg2OF9vcmlnLmpwZWc_X19pZD02OTQyMw==

Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF - Page 8 C2RlbGFub3VuYXMucnUvdXBsb2Fkcy83LzgvNzg4MTQ0NTQyNzg1OF9vcmlnLmpwZWc_X19pZD02OTQyMw==

Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF - Page 8 C2RlbGFub3VuYXMucnUvdXBsb2Fkcy8yLzEvMjEwMTQ0NTQyNzg4MV9vcmlnLmpwZWc_X19pZD02OTQyMw==

http://sdelanounas.ru/blogs/69423/
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:02 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    Construction of energy bridge to Crimea:

Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF - Page 8 C2RlbGFub3VuYXMucnUvdXBsb2Fkcy84LzIvODI2MTQ0NTQyNzkyOF9vcmlnLmpwZWc_X19pZD02OTQyMw==
    That's a Chinese cable-laying ship, Jiangong-1, laying power cables between mainland Russia and Crimea.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:19 am

From here Very Happy The news agencies and documents from the west which ADMITTED THAT CRIMEA IS THE LAND OF RUSSIA.

http://vuanh.lambao.net/2015/10/23/noi-nao-tren-the-gioi-da-goi-crimea-la-cua-nga/

USA Today: sorry but Crimea is not as black as Ukraina.
    Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF - Page 8 1698321

Google Map: look, there is a border between Ukraina and Crimea
    Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF - Page 8 1698231

National Geographic: no, sorry, Ukraina is brown but Crimea is not brown
    NG already announced on 19 March 2014 that, if Crimea finished all the law procedures to become a part of Russia, then NG would draw the map which presents Crimea as a land of Russia. NG claimed that they draw the map to represent the truth, not to represent the though of several people.
    Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF - Page 8 1698341

Youtube video: yes, CNN used the map which presents Crimea as a part of Russia.
    https://youtu.be/kqm64JX_8kE

TVP: oh my, Crimea and Russia are orange, while Ukraina is white.
    Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF - Page 8 1698278

When the Dutch say something about MH17: Sorry, but Ukraina map has no Crimea in it.
    Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF - Page 8 1698284

FIFA: they nearly did it.
    On October 2014, a FIFA video showed a map of Russia which includes Crimea. After a protest from Ukraina, the video was deleted.
    Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF - Page 8 1698319

Latvia: well, they did it half-way, from the Poles
    In June 2015, in Latvia people started to see the model of Earth globes which presents Crimea as a part of Russia. The globes were produced in Poland, and it is said that only some of the globes presents Crimea as a land of Russia. The selling of these globes has been stopped recently.
    Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF - Page 8 1698306
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:39 pm

Plants in Crimea receiving Defense orders;
    http://fortruss.blogspot.ca/2015/11/seven-plants-in-crimea-receive.html
    Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:59 pm

Now that Ukraine has cut off Crimea from electricity hopefully Russia has already banned coal, gas and nuclear fuel deliveries to Ukraine.
    ExBeobachter1987
    ExBeobachter1987

Post  ExBeobachter1987 Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:37 pm

Karl Haushofer wrote:Now that Ukraine has cut off Crimea from electricity hopefully Russia has already banned coal, gas and nuclear fuel deliveries to Ukraine.

Supposedly, coal deliveries were already stopped.

Edit:

Official confirmation (lenta.ru)

Last edited by ExBeobachter1987 on Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:53 am