Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+65
Werewolf
mavaff
ahmedfire
zepia
berhoum
Tolstoy
Sujoy
RTN
ludovicense
DerWolf
Walther von Oldenburg
Godric
mack8
higurashihougi
Stealthflanker
d_taddei2
Kiko
ucmvulcan
Isos
thegopnik
zare
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Belisarius
TMA1
Scorpius
xeno
Firebird
PhSt
Regular
limb
GunshipDemocracy
SeigSoloyvov
zorobabel
caveat emptor
JohninMK
Broski
lyle6
Mir
Arrow
Dr.Snufflebug
Arkanghelsk
Erk
sepheronx
kvs
Big_Gazza
Airbornewolf
mnztr
dionis
Odin of Ossetia
littlerabbit
Azi
pavi
Podlodka77
nomadski
franco
flamming_python
Hole
famschopman
Rodion_Romanovic
GarryB
ALAMO
billybatts91
Backman
PapaDragon
VARGR198
69 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38

Isos
    Isos

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38 - Page 12 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38

Post  Isos Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:40 pm

Montenegro better keep nato on its side. Their biggest threat are the albanians who could try to seize the bordering territories. They don't have a military that can defend them.

Those 10 million are probably 100k$ of dumb stuff like ak rounds left from former yougoslavian army. You know like when you value your 12 abrams 1.5 billion when actual price is closer to 100 million. That's a common propaganda tactic in nato, over valuating their help.

GarryB, d_taddei2, GunshipDemocracy, littlerabbit and Broski like this post

Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38 - Page 12 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38

Post  Rodion_Romanovic Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:49 pm

The separation of Montenegro from Serbia was an absurdity. Their antirussian behaviour another one.

Probably they will have to pay for all their mistakes. Possibly after EU and american collapse.

flamming_python, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, littlerabbit, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:55 pm

The separation of Montenegro from Serbia and its subsequent fast-tracked and highly undemocratic (corrupt, literal mafia boss Djukanovic runs the place you know) NATO accession was hilarious.

GarryB, flamming_python, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, ALAMO, GunshipDemocracy, Rodion_Romanovic and like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:55 pm

Тo ISOS

Well, Montenegro looks more and more like Ukroshitstan and those who identify themselves as Montenegrins almost hate Serbia more than Albanians.
    Close to 30% of the population who identify themselves as Serbs live in Montenegro.
    This is the main weapon of the West and the Anglo-Saxons, that is, the malignant installation of pro-Western and corrupt regimes that poison the masses of the people through their rule.

flamming_python, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, Rodion_Romanovic, littlerabbit and Broski like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:02 pm

The separation of Montenegro from Serbia and its subsequent fast-tracked and highly undemocratic (corrupt, literal mafia boss Djukanovic runs the place you know) NATO accession was hilarious.

But that was a case lads.
    They tasked to landlock Serbia, as it will keep it fragile against NATO expansion and the general western agenda.
    That is why potential Russkie control of the Danube delta is so much gamechanger.
    The real one.

sepheronx, GarryB, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, zepia, JohninMK, Sprut-B and like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:05 pm

TO ALAMO

You hit the mark, right on target...

ALAMO and Hole like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:17 pm

Still from the professional perspective, we can't not applaud how effective those fukers are in reversing the minds of people, to make them the opposite of what they really are.
    They are taking the same folks, and spoiling their minds for so long/so effectively, that they consider themselves different breeds.
    Amazing.
    And scary.
    Meta world.

Last edited by ALAMO on Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, flamming_python, GunshipDemocracy, Rodion_Romanovic, Hole, Broski, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:21 pm

I think Montenegro is being intentionally disarmed in order to become part of a "Greater Albania" in the future.

Same case in Poland, it is meant to be divided between Germany and Ukraine.

Same for Slovakia, to be "re-integrated" into Hungary.

Slovenia will probably be partitioned among Austria, Hungary, and Italy.

That is why Hungary gives nothing to Ukraine, and they are not punished and not even criticized for it. Austria also gives nothing, albeit it is formally neutral. Italy gives, but they can afford to.

attack jocolor

GunshipDemocracy likes this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:54 pm

There is no anti russian feelings in Montenegro. They have bought almost all the coast and plenty of russian live there and now with ukrainian neighbours.

Everything is good for russians there.

The government has to follow nato rules regarding Russia. They need nato protection and money help from EU. That's a country that uses Euro as a money eventhough it's not part of EU.

Relations with serbia are pretty good. Plenty of serbian stuff is sold there and they all travel between the 2 countries. Independance didn't change that much their cooperation.

Nationalists on both side make the situation worse but is mostly for political goals. People still lack decent jobs no matter who's in charge. They still lack investments.

But that's funny. Serbians are critic them for their pro EU stance but Serbian also wants to join EU and certainly not Russia or Brics.
    Arrow

Post  Arrow Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:59 pm

https://t.me/BaluHUB/409

Backman and Arsenic dislike this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:01 pm

To ISOS

I have not gone to the polls for 20 years, precisely because all the leading political parties are advocating entry into the EU.
    It bothers me because I know that before joining the EU Serbia will be forced to join NATO.
    You see, there is a problem and the majority of Serbs are against it, that is, against joining NATO.

Big_Gazza likes this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:07 pm

To ARROW

Can you write in the future what kind of link it is because I don't want to open those pro-Nazi channels where the song "Glory to Ukraine" plays in the background of the link... Mad
    Thanks in advance... Very Happy

flamming_python, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, JohninMK and Hole like this post

Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic

Post  Rodion_Romanovic Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:14 pm

You said that there is no antirussian feeling in Montenegro, but all decisions taken from the government are antirussian. I do not see much protests there.

Actually many African countries are much more honest and courageous as they are kicking the french away.

When will we (Europeans) manage to kick the Americans put of our countries?

I am talking especially for my country of birth (Italy) and for my host country (Germany).

sepheronx, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole and Broski like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:20 pm

There is no antirussian feelings. They are very welcomed there. They even use russian language on their adds in the streets to attract russian customers. I see that every year since I go there for vacations.

Government decisions like I said are made in coordination with EU because they aim at joining EU. Supporting Putin will bring nothing to them.

Serbia support Putin but russian investment in Serbia are nowhere. Gov's role is to make their people life better even if it needs to take dumb and cobtradictory decisions.

Germany will never kick US ouy. It's the US G.Is that protect germany. German people are not willing to sign in the army. You gave your own country to the US. Don't cry now they control you. Same for Italia.

flamming_python likes this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:34 pm

Isos is right about both Montenegro and Serbia. And I'll add one more thing about Montenegro. There was a lot of illegal and semi-legal Russian money that entered country just before Great Recession of 2008-09. Russians were bringing cash in suitcases and bought properties, without asking about price. Montenegrin government at the time (Djukanovic was prime minister) looked the other way. Real estate prices went through the roof. Even if Russian properties are being confiscated in rest of Europe, I truly doubt that same will happen in Montenegro. Population is, in general, very friendly toward Russians.

flamming_python likes this post

VARGR198
    VARGR198

Post  VARGR198 Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:56 pm

Regular, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, nomadski, littlerabbit and like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:15 pm

New post caveat emptor Today at 9:34 pm

Isos is right about both Montenegro and Serbia. And I'll add one more thing about Montenegro. There was a lot of illegal and semi-legal Russian money that entered country just before Great Recession of 2008-09. Russians were bringing cash in suitcases and bought properties, without asking about price. Montenegrin government at the time (Djukanovic was prime minister) looked the other way. Real estate prices went through the roof. Even if Russian properties are being confiscated in rest of Europe, I truly doubt that same will happen in Montenegro. Population is, in general, very friendly toward Russians.

However, I would still like to hear from you about what 2+2 makes.
    Because the last time you presented the lack of basics math.
    So you know, before hearing about global issues and politics, I would like to hear the basics.
    2+2 is?

sepheronx, Backman, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

littlerabbit
    littlerabbit

Post  littlerabbit Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:44 pm

@ Podlodka77

I've heard recently that some unofficial estimates are saying there are around 40% of population there who feel as Serbs.  Wink

I'm going regularly on the elections and vote for all of them, because they are all a piece of shit.   Laughing

Podlodka77 likes this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:58 pm

To Littlerabbit....

That's right my countryman, that's exactly the only truth. I remember that a year or two after the overthrow of Milošević, a political analyst said that in 15+ years there will come a time when the political authorities will only do what they are told to do from the West, while the people of Serbia will accept everything as a factual situation.
    At that time, as a fairly young person, that analyst's statement was strange to me, but I remembered those words and I see that as a country we are not far from that.

flamming_python and littlerabbit like this post

Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic

Post  Rodion_Romanovic Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:00 pm

Of course they liked Russian money. Too bad they also participated to the sanctions against Russia.

It's like a prostitute that says she loves you when you pay her.

I am not talking about the general population, but the government. And like the case of my own country, the population has the government it deserves

flamming_python, Big_Gazza, kvs and Hole like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:11 pm

Seems reasonable, the longer this war goes on the more Ukrainian territory Russia will take, the more Ukronazis and Mercenaries that will be killed and the more deindustrialized Europe will become. Ending this war too soon would be a mistake.
    In the same video Prigozhin takes about reaching the English Channel and that he has a plan for that, too. 
    In other words: He was kidding.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38 - Page 12 Fooafd10
    First vehicle destroyed
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38 - Page 12 Fooat410
    Missile on her way to the second vehicle

GarryB, psg, xeno, Airbornewolf, kvs, zepia, klahtinen and like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:07 am

RF Armed Forces massive Missile Strike on Infrastructure in #Ukraine on 10 Feb 2023 - what is known by 15:00:zap:

💥 The RF Armed Forces have struck critical infrastructure sites in #Ukraine.

During the night, Geran-2 drones were predominantly used. Air defence position areas were opened and several critical infrastructure facilities in the south and east of #Ukraine were hit.

In the morning, the Russian Aerospace Forces launched a series of missile strikes against targets across the country.

🔹 What is known by this hour?

▪ #Kharkov: overnight 👉 strikes hit the engine room of CHP-5 in the south-west of the city.
    ➖ In the morning, strikes on enemy facilities in #Kharkov continued, with local authorities reporting power outages in several districts of the city and region.
    ➖ There were reports of delays in the underground and problems with the internet in the city.

▪ #Zaporozhye: the target of the 👉 strike was the 1st engine room of the #Dnieper hydroelectric power plant.
    ➖ The hall has relatively low capacity and old equipment. The likelihood that the damage caused would disrupt the operation of the entire plant is extremely low.
    ➖ One of the fired shells hit a nearby outbuilding.
    ➖ Some parts of the city are experiencing power and internet problems.

▪ #Dnepropetrovsk region: A missile 👉 hit the engine room of the Krivoy Rog TPP near #Zelenodolsk, destroying at least one turbine and damaging steam lines.
    ➖ One of the generators stopped generating power and was permanently disabled.

▪ #Khmelnytsky region: several energy infrastructure facilities in Khmelnytsky and Shepetovsky district were hit, with electricity and internet problems observed in the oblast.

▪ Ivano-Frankovsk region: According to preliminary data, the Burshtyn Thermal Power Plant could have been targeted again - the plant stopped generating power during the massive strikes.
    ➖ At the same time, the facility's capacity decreased slowly - suggesting that Ukrainian power engineers may have deliberately shut it down before the attack.

▪ #Kiev and the region: In #Kiev, CHPP-5 and several other targets in other parts of the city were hit. Local authorities reported power grid damage.

▪ Several strikes are known to have occurred in the #Odessa region. According to local sources, the #Usatovo 330 substation caught fire.

▪ The RF Armed Forces also struck unspecified facilities in #Kherson region, near #Kremenchuk, #Kramatorsk and #Vinnitsa.

▪In #Zhytomyr, #Kirovograd, #Nikolayev and #Lvov regions, air defence assets were triggered.
    ➖ Shortly before the missile attack, authorities conducted preventive power cuts in some regions of the country.

▪ Following the strikes, Ukrainian Railways reported train delays on the #Kharkov, #Kiev and #Kramatorsk routes.

▪ #Moldova said that Russian missiles allegedly entered the country's airspace and flew over #Transnistria as well as the #Soroca region bordering #Ukraine.
    ➖ The republic's Ministry of Foreign Affairs summoned the Russian ambassador.

📌 Today's wave of strikes hit more targets than the previous one. It cannot but be gratifying that this time machine rooms were chosen as targets rather than autotransformers, as had been the case previously.

Accurate hits on equipment in turbine halls guarantee extremely long-lasting repairs to facilities, and consequently a dramatic drop in power generation at stations.

Still, such attacks must be carried out systematically. Disabling #Ukraine's power infrastructure would make logistics, as well as repairs to equipment and the enemy's industry, much more difficult.

https://t.me/sitreports/4368

GarryB, franco, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, zardof, littlerabbit and like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:32 am

Missile was photoshoped in, two same pictures, cropped differently.

They did get hit for real, but this is artist expression

owais.usmani likes this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:57 am

The Saker said he started his blog to try and prevent war between the US and Russia. And if they started fighting he'd shut it down. Well , he shut it down.

GarryB, flamming_python and littlerabbit like this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:16 am

Rumor has it that the Russians pretty much copy-pasted the Ukrainian USV-idea. Bunch of these I guess British-developed semi-submerged sabotage drones were previously caught in the act around Sevastopol, before they did any damage.

But that was a novel thing, anyway.

Now they're saying that Russia did a "right back at ya" by bombing bridges in the Odessa region with similar USVs, seemingly developed on the fly, ad-hoc. Russia hadn't bothered with these things until she was attacked by them, now she is bothered, I suppose. And wham.

GarryB, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, kvs, JohninMK, littlerabbit, Sprut-B and like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:34 am