Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+78
lancelot
Arkanghelsk
Giulio
marcellogo
Broski
AMCXXL
billybatts91
RTN
ludovicense
LMFS
Fred333
Belisarius
psg
Airbornewolf
diabetus
mr_hd
Sujoy
Rodion_Romanovic
Dr.Snufflebug
mnrck
Serberus
Scorpius
crod
d_taddei2
DerWolf
mnztr
Walther von Oldenburg
VARGR198
klahtinen
Firebird
Werewolf
Arsenic
Arrow
bandit6
Singular_Transform
Mir
auslander
GarryB
rfan
Sprut-B
Erk
Krepost
franco
sundoesntrise
Kiko
GunshipDemocracy
owais.usmani
kvs
Odin of Ossetia
sepheronx
nomadski
Backman
ucmvulcan
Big_Gazza
wilhelm
zepia
Hole
Regular
flamming_python
thegopnik
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
zorobabel
lyle6
Podlodka77
ATLASCUB
ArgentinaGuard
calripson
Azi
JohninMK
PapaDragon
Isos
Godric
Stealthflanker
famschopman
0nillie0
ALAMO
SeigSoloyvov
PhSt
82 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 - Page 17 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28

Post  JohninMK Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:30 pm

franco wrote:"These guys won't back down"
    Fighters of the Donetsk Republic not only repel enemy attacks, but also achieve success at the front

According to a number of military personnel in the DPR, the offensive actions of the Ukrainians will lose activity and run out by the beginning of the autumn mudslide, since Western wheeled armored vehicles have become the basis of modern armored vehicles of the Ukrainian army. However, as long as the weather permits, we should expect at least one more major attempt at a counteroffensive, they say.

At the same time, the worse the weather conditions become, the stronger will be the advantage of the Russian army, which traditionally relies on "tracks". In addition, the training of the mobilized is also actively underway — the introduction of reserves into battle will significantly change the balance of forces on the entire front line.

On aspect of wheeled armour or logistic vehicles that is rarely mentioned is the state of the tyres.

I think we can be fairly sure that in Ukrainian logistics tyres are way down the list behind munitions and food etc. This will mean that many tyres, after being used for months, with little chance of time in maintenance depots will be pretty worn. Whereas newish tyres on 4x4, 6x6 and 8x8 vehicles give a lot of grip, worn ones don't. Whilst we can be pretty sure that late arrivals from NATO stocks will have decent tyres I do wonder if NATO and WP tyre sizes are interchangeable.

Another advantage in the weeks to come for the Russian Army.

franco, Werewolf, Hole, Broski and ucmvulcan like this post

Scorpius
    Scorpius

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 - Page 17 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28

Post  Scorpius Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:35 pm

A clear example of the work of the Ukrainian air defense in Kiev today:
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 - Page 17 1665391951-45d5aed9cfac80e1933eed602686632d

Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, Hole, Mir, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:36 pm

auslander wrote:Do you remember the food blockade of Crimea by Ukraine?

Do you remember the transport blockade of Crimea?

Do you remember the bank blockade?

Do you remember the water blockade?

Do you remember the energy blockade in the dead of winter?

Do you remember the sanctions against the cable layer that pulled the energy bridge?

Do you remember other sanctions against Sevastopol and Krim?

I remember...

So will the war crimes prosecutors Twisted Evil

auslander, GunshipDemocracy, Rodion_Romanovic, Hole, Mir, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:39 pm

Just woke up. Yes!

GarryB, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, littlerabbit and Broski like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:39 pm

This target wasn't on the list of mandatory requirements in the specifications. Laughing

Last edited by JohninMK on Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Scorpius
    Scorpius

Post  Scorpius Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:40 pm

Some statistics:

Today, on October 10, 2022, as part of the preliminary decommunization, on the territory of the communist reserve "The Former USSR", the Ukrainian Communists fired a volley self-firing squad of 184 missiles.

Let me remind you that for the entire operation "Desert Storm", the United States released 288 Tomahawk missiles.

Oh, and one more thing.

According to the previous Director General of Roscosmos Dmitry Olegovich Rogozin, Russian workers and engineers, working in three shifts, ensure the production of about 50 CR Caliber per day.

How much is actually a state secret. Whoever gives the right answer will get 20 years.

And finally.

The fact that the brilliant command of the punitive troops of the former USSR removed part of the air defenses from the largest cities and sent them to cover the counteroffensive in the Southeast, inevitably now put the former USSR in a hurry: what is more important - to cover the combat formations of the punishers or power plants.

The real decommunization of the former USSR is inevitable and inescapable.
    https://t.me/grishkafilippov/10286

GarryB, zepia, Hole, Mir, Broski and Belisarius like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:40 pm

Big_Gazza wrote:
    auslander wrote:Do you remember the food blockade of Crimea by Ukraine?

Do you remember the transport blockade of Crimea?

Do you remember the bank blockade?

Do you remember the water blockade?

Do you remember the energy blockade in the dead of winter?

Do you remember the sanctions against the cable layer that pulled the energy bridge?

Do you remember other sanctions against Sevastopol and Krim?

I remember...

So will the war crimes prosecutors Twisted Evil

When Stoly and Van die Liar and co are arraigned they are sure to say the proceedings are a sham

Big_Gazza, auslander, zepia, zardof, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:42 pm

Scorpius wrote:A clear example of the work of the Ukrainian air defense in Kiev today:

It is not the first case.
    I would say that a lot of those.
    Some masqueraded later as Russian attacking civilian infrastructure.
    I suppose those missiles were storage with a huge negligence, Ukros seems to not have a repair potential for S-300 system like they did with Buk, and last but not least, those are very old ...

GarryB likes this post

Scorpius
    Scorpius

Post  Scorpius Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:46 pm

It's meme time!
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 - Page 17 Unknown

zardof, thegopnik, Hole, Mir and Broski like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:50 pm

Known targets, love the 55% shot down

Ukraine Battle Map
    @ukraine_map
    ·
    1h
    Map of Missile Strikes on Ukraine 🇺🇦 (October 10)

Over 20 big Ukrainian cities were targeted with 83 Russian Missiles, and 55% were shot down

It was the largest missile strike day since the beginning of the war

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 - Page 17 FetKurAWIAEgcEK?format=jpg&name=small

Total blackout areas it seems

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 - Page 17 FetI9NtUUAAvIqA?format=jpg&name=small

Last edited by JohninMK on Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander, GunshipDemocracy, zardof, Sprut-B and like this post

Scorpius
    Scorpius

Post  Scorpius Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:51 pm

Kiev has put itself on a par with international terrorist groups by its actions. With the most odious groups. It is simply impossible to leave crimes of this kind unanswered. This morning, at the suggestion of the Ministry of Defense and according to the plan of the General Staff, a massive strike was carried out with high-precision long-range air, sea and land-based weapons. If attempts to carry out terrorist attacks on our territory continue, the responses from Russia will be tough, and their scale will correspond to the level of threats posed to the Russian Federation.
    VVP

GarryB, kvs, auslander, zepia, GunshipDemocracy, Rodion_Romanovic, zardof and like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:00 pm

ArgentinaGuard wrote:The president of Ukraine is the Jewish pig, whether you like it or not. And all his staff. You must finish them off.

He is Jewish in name only. A practising jew would not work with so many obvious nazis from the US or in the Ukraine... he was groomed to be the leader for the very purpose that the west could say... no.... ukraine can't be nazi because its leader is a jew.

Yes Russia could kill any of these leaders in a strike. But so far they are too diplomatic for that. Russia is a lawmaxxed bureaucratic state. Hopefully though this new hardass general will have some freedom to do what he wants.

Zelensky isn't in control, and very few of what they are doing are his plan, so killing him would not make much difference at all.

Certainly he has proven his signature on a document means nothing so he has no value for any treaty or agreement so he likely wont survive this conflict in power, but there is no hurry there.

Yes, and Ukrainians comprise one of 120+ 'protected' minorities in Russia.

You lose that protection when you try to exterminate your own... like some Chechens did a while back and like some Orcs did about 8 years ago.

I said here about two months ago that Russia needed to do a partial mobilization because it did not have enough manpower at the front. Vindicated.

Actually not vindicated because all those advances of the Orcs the last month or so are being pushed back now and repelled without extra troops at the front yet.

I now say that Russia does need to retaliate for the Ukrainian regime's attack on the Crimea bridge, for which they take open credit. That is to maintain credibility and deter further such attacks inside Russia.

I agree but their solution should not be random and blind, it should be very focussed and specific in its intent and effect.

It was an attack on logistics to Crimea so perhaps an attack on support Kiev is getting from the west... perhaps destroy starlink or block cargo traffic from the west.

Kiev regime buildings (command centers that Russia promised to hit) should be hit. I would raze SBU headquarters and tell them, next time, the Rada, next time after that, the presidential compound.

The first hint of that has to be all or nothing because the first attack and the rats will scatter and it will be a real pain hitting them one by one.

and i noticed after gloating and celebrating for a while... suddenly the Ukrainians start denying any involvements in Crimean bridge explosion..and blame it to Russia instead. How adorkable.

The little kid being cool in front of his friends swearing in public and then he notices his mother in the group of people in front of him....

If it was a truck bomb, then where's the driver?

I doubt the driver had any idea what he was carrying.

Odds are some US cocksucker was watching from satellite with some sort of satellite link trigger inside the device... when the truck approached a train heading to Crimea (ie full of fuel rather than empty) boom.

Gotta admire the Russians restraint, but I wouldn't doubt the this bridge will be hit again and again...

They will be formulating their response... don't confuse restraint with getting the sentence to fit the crime.

The Ukrainian presidential palace is still standing at this time? not even a broken window...

Any decapitation strike has to be very carefully planned... because afterwards all the cockroaches will scatter... like cockroaches.

A good timed attack will get as many as they can in one hit... perhaps some CIA and HATO people too...

Nice 1 dangerous roof destroyed...

They are really dumb. I swear. They get a very good suicide drone and they use it against roofs instead of hunting AD systems.

And this building on the front is an official military building so probably empty since february.

Such drone can't penetrate concrete and its warehead is just too small to damage a building.

Or maybe the problem is that there are no military vehicles left there to hit so they were going down the list of targets and that building was there.

I don't need to be some CIA/FSB agent to see through the bullshit and multiple accounts of some PSYOPS retards.

The problem is that if I started banning anyone who was say anti Putin or at least not pro Putin the forum would lose a lot of depth and become as shallow and the childrens end of a swimming pool.

The really sad thing is that many of these anti Russian posters are anti Russian here, but in their hometowns they are likely classed as unamerican, or unwestern, or Putins puppets because they are not anti Russian enough... they are lost souls... can't fit in here and can't last a day on F16.net.

We lost already Mindstorm a quality poster of his own. Now only Alamo, FP and you try to waste their times against PSYOPS accounts who don't even have any other goal but to derail the conversation and create panic.

I would suggest Mindstorm is probably keeping his head low for the moment, I have no indication he has left. When he posts it is normally to respond to the most stupid pro western BS posts being made by some members... he would not run away from a challenge... but I am sure equally he would not want to feed the enemy accurate and useful information about what Putin and Russia might be up to...

Who wants to help the nazis?

It's your forum and I am not going to tell you how to run it, but tell what you want, their tactics work to some degree. They don't convince anyone but they create a flood of garbage posts where most don't even want to participate no more.

Their propaganda requires people with short attention spans and bad memories... people demanding Putin does something immediately or it will be a humiliation is often a good clue. Fortunately most grownups want to hear all the facts about what happened and who did what before the start beating up the children or setting fire to a neighbours car in revenge.

When news appears do I ban the first posters, because many of them are just sharing information, or do I ban those that ask questions and then either ignore or don't acknowledge the replies and keep asking the same questions as if those questions have no answers and therefore Putin must be an idiot.

Of course makes you wonder why the west wants regime change in Russia if he is so stupid and useless.

Makes you wonder how he could essentially be taking on the entire west as he is at the moment if he was so dumb... more importantly how did he get the west to cut themselves off from cheap Russian energy... who knew they would be that accommodating to put their own heads through the noose...

I don't give a shit what you say, communist. And I remind you that your shitty ideology caused this Ukraine problem. Red symbols should be prohibited in this forum.

Actually I don't think private ownership of everything is a good idea either.

The Soviet period is a part of Russian history...

My Problem is with the Israelis state and it's state apparatus and not with Jewish people, i know how to differentiate from the two, just like i don't like American state, it's state apparatus, Media outlets and MIC (military industrial complex) and not the American people many of whom are brainwashed by the lies of there media

I agree, but if the Jewish people refuse to distinguish between Anti Semetism and Anti Zionism as being rather different things and think neither should be allowed to be criticised, then I am afraid they will brand me an anti semite because I think the Zion experiment has failed miserably and rather than create a safe place for Jewish people of all types, it just concentrates hate and violence...

The president of Ukraine is a Jew, the main businessman in Ukraine is a Jew, the United States is run by Jews, Europe is run by Jews, Soros is a Jew. It is very clear who the enemy is.

They are not the enemy because they are jewish, they are the enemy because they seem to think murdering Russian people is OK and even a good thing... this makes them expendable in my personal view and also not someone you can negotiate a peace treaty with...

Nazi Germany fought against the Jewish scum and against the West (three military fronts at the same time).

They didn't fight the Jews though.... they herded them like cattle and then just murdered them. At least the British would have put them into concentration camps and taught them to be less jewish...

The Nazis were wrong in the invasion of Russia, but their fundamental ideas were right: vital and historical space for your people (in this case a Russian Slavic space), defense of traditional values (against western degeneration), war against Jewish globalism. It is exactly what Russia does.

Ironically both the Nazis and the Jews were fixated with purity and both have made up histories that have them at the centre as a chosen race... if that would true you would think both groups would be doing rather better right now, but it seems both are wrong.

The Germans went in to Russia to kill Russians and steal their land. Russia is going in to former Russia to get rid of the nazis that have infested it... if the remaining people don't want to join Russia then that is fine, they will be set up as states with various security guarantees from Russia that will include limits on what sort of relations they can have with the west.

Still think that Russia is doing a good job by pussyfooting?

Do you think rising up to every bit of flame baiting the enemy sends your way is a good way to run a war.

If you go full retard from day one how to you respond when the enemy escalates or does something new?

Always pad out the time it is going to take to fix something, otherwise when you fix it on time they wont thing you are a miracle worker.

A pact that has been signed in end of !AUGUST 1939

After WWI Germany and the Soviets had a lot in common and in many ways both were losers of WWI losing territory and suffering damage from that conflict.

Up until 1933 they cooperated quite a lot in various areas, but it all ended when Hitler took power.

The pact in 1939 was a non aggression pact... allies don't need non aggression pacts... the pact simply outlined spheres of influence... Germany wanted Poland but didn't want the half of Poland that used to be part of what is now the Ukraine that Poland seized from Russia just after WWI while Russia was having a civil war.

Stalin wanted the land back but also feared Hitler so he first went to Britain for an agreement and they said go see the Poles and the Poles felt safer with the Germans and said no too... so for Stalin the choice was sign the non aggression pact and take back Russian territory, or don't sign it and let Germany take it all... moving German forces much closer to Moscow in the process.

Western appeasement of Germany is what gave them the confidence for their bold attacks on countries in Europe...

Why so many military age men in civilian clothes?

From the next barracks down?

How is that Germans and Russians have such creative minds while ukrainians poles or any countries between them are not that innovative? Not joking but I am impressed.

Anti Putin because it does not use electricity or gas.

I gave ArgentineGuard a perma ban, but now think I reacted on emotion.

I am going to unban him and also reduce the sentences of the doomsayers I gave a break of 14 days to.

I am not going to ban people for their beliefs, but i don't regret temporary bans for the doomsayers.

franco, Werewolf, kvs, JohninMK, mnrck, Sprut-B, Eugenio Argentina and like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:02 pm

JohninMK wrote:Known targets, love the 55% shot down
    [i]
    U

They will get over 100% with practice, just wait and see!
    Laughing Laughing

GarryB, GunshipDemocracy, JohninMK, Hole, Mir and Broski like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:03 pm

Even my maths puts it at more than 83.

Patrick Lancaster
    @PLnewstoday
    ·
    2h
    ⚡📣MOD of Russia: today the Ru armed forces carried out a massive strike with long-range high-precision weapons on the objects of military command & control systems, communications and energy infrastructure in Ukraine - purpose was achieved, all designated objects were hit⚡

War Monitor
    @WarfareReports
    ·
    1h
    ⚡Number of missiles launched per city this morning.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 - Page 17 FetDPhGX0AE2t9v?format=jpg&name=small

Last edited by JohninMK on Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, franco, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, Sprut-B, Eugenio Argentina and like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:03 pm

That idiot Ukropi "ambassador" Melnick is getting trolled biggly by some German politician named Sven Tritschler, a regional legislator from the right-wing Alternative for Germany (AfD) party.

“I wonder a bit how Mr. Melnik wants to drag half of the world into this war, while his 20-year-old son is comfortably studying in Germany instead of fighting. The Americans call such a thing ‘chickenhawk,’ Tritschler, a lawmaker from the western state of North Rhine-Westphalia, wrote on Sunday.

Melnik quickly responded to Tritschler with profanities, tweeting: “That is none of your f***ing business, you s**t stain.”

Tritschler replied: “Oh, but it is exactly my business, if German citizens should pay not only for your tanks, but also for the studies of your draft-dodger son, you Bandera fanboy.”

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

full story on RT

GarryB, franco, flamming_python, Werewolf, kvs, auslander, GunshipDemocracy and like this post

owais.usmani

Post  owais.usmani Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:11 pm

GarryB and Eugenio Argentina like this post

owais.usmani

Post  owais.usmani Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:14 pm

Arrow wrote:So today, about 83 cruise missiles flew at the targets.

Well Booooooooooo.

Should have been 830 missiles. attack

auslander likes this post

GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

Post  GunshipDemocracy Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:22 pm

owais.usmani wrote:
    Arrow wrote:So today, about 83 cruise missiles flew at the targets.

Well Booooooooooo.

Should have been 830 missiles. attack

830 was shot down by  Orcs. Only remaining 83 reached the target.

Lviv hit and train infrastructure is imho pretty postive. I hope more infrastructure hits are planned.

GarryB, Hole, Mir and Broski like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:23 pm

Always liked the guy.

https://t.me/DonbassDevushka/29014

I will miss him ...

GunshipDemocracy wrote:
    830 was shot down by  Orcs. Only remaining 83 reached the target.
    Lviv hit and train infrastructure is imho pretty postive. I hope more infrastructure hits are planned.

It is an even better record! They shot 830 out of 83! clown

GarryB, Big_Gazza, auslander, GunshipDemocracy, zardof, Sprut-B, Hole and like this post

owais.usmani

Post  owais.usmani Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:49 pm

They shouldn't have waited for Kerch strait bridge attack to blow up all this.

All that was blown up today (and all that they will blow up in the coming weeks and months) should have been blown up already on February 24.
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:52 pm

Worst deal ever for Zlensky. He destroy a portion of 20m of the crimean bridge for the destruction of its all power infrastructure.

GarryB, GunshipDemocracy, zardof and Broski like this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:56 pm

Putin laments ‘stupidity’ during mobilization drive

The ongoing partial mobilization drive has seen its fair share of “stupidity” in terms of implementation, Russian President Vladimir Putin has acknowledged. However, the authorities would never have learned of these issues had the call-up drive not been launched in late September, the president noted.

Speaking during a meeting with the governors of the Russian regions on Monday, Putin said: “Unfortunately, here, we have no shortage of stupidity.” He added, however, that had Moscow not declared the partial mobilization, “we would never have seen those problems that have accumulated there apparently for quite a while.” Putin concluded that the current situation presents a good opportunity to rectify those issues.

The partial mobilization was declared on September 21. Since then, there have been numerous reports of people without the relevant combat experience or skills being mobilized in various regions. In some cases, even people with medical conditions that prevent them from military service unless war is declared have ended up being drafted. All of this runs counter to the criteria laid out by Putin.

Some of the people who were wrongly mobilized were eventually returned home after their cases were covered by the media.

In late September, the governor of Russia’s Dagestan Region, Sergey Melikov, was caught on camera berating his subordinates for their overzealousness in carrying out the partial mobilization.

The official was apparently so infuriated that he used some very strong language during the meeting.

Melikov’s wrath was caused by reports of a police car driving around with a loudspeaker on and calling on all male residents of the city of Derbent to “urgently come” to the local military recruitment center.

The governor described the local authorities’ move as a case of “utter stupidity” and nothing short of “spreading fake information.”

“What f**king idiots are these?” Melikov inquired, referring to the Derbent city officials.

The Dagestan governor also posted a message on his Telegram channel apologizing to local residents and promising to punish those responsible.

Later on, the head of Derbent’s recruitment office recorded a video in which he also asked for forgiveness.

The city authorities explained that they had resorted to such an unconventional approach for lack of up-to-date data on Derbent’s male population in terms of health conditions and marital status.

https://www.rt.com/russia/564390-putin-acknowledges-mobilization-stupidity/

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, Mir and Broski like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:58 pm

Backman wrote:Just woke up. Yes!

Same here, not a bad way to start your day

crod wrote:...Papa’s got a lump of flint where his heart should be, heck, the moon is all that would be left if he leaves the world of education and becomes a national leader. Christ on a bike. 😂

Oh, I could never go into politics (I hate wearing a business suit)

crod, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, owais.usmani, Backman and Broski like this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:00 pm

Like the problems mentioned with mobilization, military leaders also have problems. Some maybe be good organizers, some are good administrators, some are good planners, some are just very good "politicians" but only some are good battlefield commanders.

GarryB likes this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:05 pm

franco wrote:Like the problems mentioned with mobilization, military leaders also have problems. Some maybe be good organizers, some are good administrators, some are good planners, some are just very good "politicians" but only some are good battlefield commanders.

The case in Dagestan was funny Laughing
    They obviously had a good intentions, and I can even believe that part of them was provoked by the Chechens Laughing Laughing
    Dagestan don't want to stay behind, and the pictures of thousands of armed troopers assembled there can be kind of frustrating Laughing Laughing
    So they really drove with loudspeakers calling for arms Laughing Laughing Laughing that brought a governors rage only Twisted Evil

GarryB, Big_Gazza, Hole and Broski like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:02 pm