Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+64
Karl Haushofer
par far
calripson
bandit6
Mir
limb
Azi
Isos
LMFS
Big_Gazza
TMA1
ALAMO
nomadski
lyle6
Erk
kvs
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
mnztr
caveat emptor
dionis
0nillie0
mr_hd
rfan
Arsenic
zorobabel
ludovicense
Dr.Snufflebug
billybatts91
Rodion_Romanovic
OminousSpudd
Ispan
Singular_Transform
psg
Werewolf
crod
Firebird
Scorpius
PapaDragon
PhSt
flamming_python
Odin of Ossetia
Regular
JohninMK
ATLASCUB
lancelot
walle83
Airbornewolf
Stealthflanker
ucmvulcan
VARGR198
ArgentinaGuard
SeigSoloyvov
Podlodka77
Arrow
Belisarius
andalusia
Broski
Arkanghelsk
sepheronx
GarryB
thegopnik
franco
Backman
Hole
68 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23

ALAMO

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23 - Page 15 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23

Post  ALAMO Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:32 pm

https://t.me/boris_rozhin/63034

Here is what I was talking about.

According to the civilians living in the area, this DRG arrived in secrecy from the south, where are no Russian forces at all.
    Sneaked to the suburbs of Kupyansk, and made some photo sessions there - only to upload that into a propaganda campaign about how they approached the city.

flamming_python and Belisarius like this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23 - Page 15 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23

Post  caveat emptor Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:35 pm

mr_hd wrote:Russia will be defeated in Ukraine no matter what on long run. Ukraine is simply way too large and way too motivated to fight, it is not like Moldavia or Georgia where frozen, limited conflict will work and were Russia has undisputed upper hand. So far Ukraine always found way to re-group and hit back and disrupt Russian strategy.

And their capabilities are growing, not fast, but steadily are going up so Russian huge advantage in numbers and heavy artillery is going slowly down (it was 12:1 at the beginning in Russian advantage). The war in Ukraine has potential to reduce overall capabilities and strength of Russian military as well it can negatively impact security of the country. It is huge mess, for me it is not clear why Putin decided to do such a big and high risk gamble from the start.
    This is such a bullshit statement. Do you even follow what is going on in the field or you go along the lines of some preconceived concept in your head?

Firebird, Big_Gazza and Arkanghelsk like this post

mr_hd

Post  mr_hd Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:42 pm

caveat emptor wrote:
    mr_hd wrote:Russia will be defeated in Ukraine no matter what on long run. Ukraine is simply way too large and way too motivated to fight, it is not like Moldavia or Georgia where frozen, limited conflict will work and were Russia has undisputed upper hand. So far Ukraine always found way to re-group and hit back and disrupt Russian strategy.

And their capabilities are growing, not fast, but steadily are going up so Russian huge advantage in numbers and heavy artillery is going slowly down (it was 12:1 at the beginning in Russian advantage). The war in Ukraine has potential to reduce overall capabilities and strength of Russian military as well it can negatively impact security of the country. It is huge mess, for me it is not clear why Putin decided to do such a big and high risk gamble from the start.
    This is such a bullshit statement. Do you even follow what is going on in the field or you go along the lines of some preconceived concept in your head?

I am following this from the beginning and staying fully with my opinion above - of course I could be wrong, time will tell.
    ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:43 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:
    It's a good question

The question is good indeed, but the answer is rather easy.
    ZO seems to be a mobile strike force, created to exploit any possible breakthrough.
    The same applies to the 3rd AC - it is a heavy unit, from what we have seen. Too heavy for urban warfare, so probably it was not settled for Slavyansk/Krematorsk, or overall Donbas operation.
    My opinion is, that both were created for the 3rd phase, but as they are already there, will be used to block the incoming. Cherson is over, Zaporozhe is over, it's time to revere the Izum direction now.

GarryB, flamming_python, Ispan, Hole, Broski, Arkanghelsk and Belisarius like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:47 pm

ALAMO wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:
    It's a good question

The question is good indeed, but the answer is rather easy.
    ZO seems to be a mobile strike force, created to exploit any possible breakthrough.
    The same applies to the 3rd AC - it is a heavy unit, from what we have seen. Too heavy for urban warfare, so probably it was not settled for Slavyansk/Krematorsk, or overall Donbas operation.
    My opinion is, that both were created for the 3rd phase, but as they are already there, will be used to block the incoming. Cherson is over, Zaporozhe is over, it's time to revere the Izum direction now.

Yes it is about time , we will see how it goes
    caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:51 pm

mr_hd wrote:
    I am following this from the beginning and staying fully with my opinion above - of course I could be wrong, time will tell.
    Intereting. We're not looking at the same war.
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:51 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23 - Page 15 Scree107
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #23 - Page 15 Scree108

Scenes on the approach to Kupyansk, the whole outskirts is lit
    thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:56 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:🇷🇺🇺🇦⚡A MASS TRANSFER OF ARMORED EQUIPMENT AND PERSONNEL OF THE RF AF TO THE KHARKOV REGION IS URGENTLY GOING ON.

The Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation uses Mi-26 helicopters to reinforce the Russian grouping near Kupyansk and Izyum.  Reserves are also suitable on the ground.
    ---

getting their ass kicked was all according to plan to trap ukrainians, no evidence that HIMARs were destroyed and now more equipment is being supplied to ukraine and I am sure this will encourage more foreign mercenaries to join the war as well. Was any territory regained yet? if territory was regained than Russian armed forces dont have to worry because of the pace they are moving in Ukraine they will be supplied more and trained better even more so we can all watch Russians be punching bags that will have to deal with more ukrainian stunts as they stay with 1/3rd of the country as their territory. I prefer ukrainians citizens to hurry up and fucking leave the country because its already proven you cant rely on another super power to protect you. Condolences to Russian family members that have their sons in this war.

This shit was so embarassing that not even the youtube channel history legends which seems more pro-russian wants to cover what happened and i dont blame him.

Last edited by thegopnik on Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

flamming_python and Big_Gazza dislike this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:01 pm

thegopnik wrote:

getting their ass kicked was all according to plan to trap ukrainians, no evidence that HIMARs were destroyed and now more equipment is being supplied to ukraine and I am sure this will encourage more foreign mercenaries to join the war as well. Was any territory regained yet? if territory was regained than Russian armed forces dont have to worry because of the pace they are moving in Ukraine they will be supplied more and trained better even more so we can all watch Russians be punching bags that will have to deal with more ukrainian stunts as they stay with 1/3rd of the country as their territory. I prefer ukrainians citizens to hurry up and fucking leave the country because its already proven you cant rely on another super power to protect you. Condolences to Russian family members that have their sons in this war.

Okay let's calm down my man, Russia can afford to make mistakes - even if it sucks

Such a power can make 100 fuckups and it will not pay dearly for it

Well yes the straw that broke the camels back was the last one of millions, but we are not there yet

As for Russians being punching bags, it's not so, what you have here was just command overestimated their own positions and underestimated Ukro buildup

For the civilians it's quite sad , but if local commanders have a brain and want to stay in the military, they will rectify this shitshow

And by the sounds of it, commanders of 3rd AK and O group are picking up the slack

VARGR198, BliTTzZ and limb like this post

limb

Post  limb Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:04 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:
    thegopnik wrote:

Okay let's calm down my man, Russia can afford to make mistakes - even if it sucks

Well yes the straw that broke the camels back was the last one of millions, but we are not there yet

As for Russians being punching bags, it's not so, what you have here was just command overestimated their own positions and underestimated Ukro buildup

For the civilians it's quite sad , but if local commanders have a brain and want to stay in the military, they will rectify this shitshow

And by the sounds of it, commanders of 3rd AK and O group are picking up the slack

Do you think a pincer operation is possible to encircle the ukrainians?

Also, whats going on regarding counter mass DRG tactics? Can't the russians use the ukrainians being spread out to their advantage?

Have the ukrainians pulled out any major forces out of artemovsk and soledar for the balakleya offensive?

Also, Im pissed that we don't see russian helicopters destroying the DRGs. Also, russian artillery shouldve easily been able to destroy advancing ukroshits, but they didn't. Why didn't the command use mass artillery strikes in front of balakleya and shevchenkovo?, instead of letting them fall?
    ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:07 pm

First reports from Ukro sources, that "something is wrong".
    Russkie columns seem coming and coming.

It will be interesting if turns out in the end, that it was really baited.

GarryB, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, Ispan, VARGR198, Broski, Arkanghelsk and Belisarius like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:11 pm

limb wrote:

Also, whats going on regarding counter mass DRG tactics? Can't the russians use the ukrainians being spread out to their advantage?

Have the ukrainians pulled out any major forces out of artemovsk and soledar for the balakleya offensive?

Also, Im pissed that we don't see russian helicopters destroying the DRGs. Also, russian artillery shouldve easily been able to destroy advancing ukroshits, but they didn't. Why didn't the command use mass artillery strikes in front of balakleya and shevchenkovo?, instead of letting them fall?

Look I just post what I see and draw own conclusions

Do I think a pincer is possible? anything is possible, in the early morning I did not think command would resupply the area

But hours later 2 armies were transferred to Kupyansk, so something is going down

You next question: were forces pulled out of artemovsk and soledar? I cannot say my man, because I do not know- what I do know is that 3rd AK was last seen around Vugledar and Izyum, so I wouldn't assume they were, but O group is there now, and I wouldn't pretend to know where they were before this went down,

My best guess: the forces being brought into Kupyansk are coming from Belgorod

And as for final question: your guess is as good as mine, and to be honest, Putin is probably wondering the same shit at security council meeting

Don't worry tho, theyl get em , Russia can easily win - as ive repeatedly said its a question of decisiveness and competence

BliTTzZ and Arsenic like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:18 pm

❗Reported from Izyum:

“Our people took the settlements of Sinikha, Senkovo, Vorontsovka, Fedorovka, Lesnaya Stenka, surrounded by allied forces, combat assault formations are being introduced and territories are being cleaned from the inside and with mini boilers!”

@rosich_rus

So if it's confirmed they retained a foothold west of oskol reservoir-

Arsenic likes this post

Arsenic
    Arsenic

Post  Arsenic Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:22 pm

Arrow wrote:PZH 2000 on the offensive in the Kharkiv region.

https://vk.com/video-123538639_456289221

Ukrainians received how many?
    I hope to see these cannons get destroyed soon!

GarryB, Big_Gazza, BliTTzZ and Arkanghelsk like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:24 pm

After Bucha Russian tactics should be no step back. Even at the cost of manpower and equipment. Anything else is idiocity.

Keep an eye on Balakleya

So you want the Russian soldiers to bleed to save locals who don't want to move...

With that said, Russia is still the dominant force, provided it uses force and power correctly, efficiently and most of all, ruthlessly and in a smart way.... which it hasn't done.

The just butchered a significant number of Orcs on the battlefield but they are being nice... perhaps that is all in your head?

I hope they got the civvies out. If not, we'll soon hear about another "Bucha" as the Ukrainians mop up remaining civilian so-called "collaborators", only to blame the massacre on "Russia" later. Which everyone will accept as a fact in no time.

Of the everyones who accept it as true... who cares what they think... after the track record of Kiev... anyone who believes anything they say is an idiot.

PMC Wagner ambushes Ukrainian troops near Bakhmut

Brutal.

Something like this, I guess. 50km advance in 3 days.

Bypassing enemy positions it would not be hard to advance like that... but what are they doing... are they expecting to hold the ground they have just taken... I doubt they have enough men for that, and moving huge distances forward without troops following up is like sticking your neck out... into a guillotine...

Russian army was routed from balakleya, it is the biggest defeat of the war

Ark, if you want to be taken seriously you need to use the correct terms.... a rout is where the enemy destroys your forces and the reminants that are left drop everything and run away. What happened was a withdrawal of forces ahead of an enemy advance... which will lead to the enemy force reaching its limit and then get decimated by artillery and air power.

No words. Civilians will be rounded by Ukrainians.

Nazis doing what nazis do.

Whoever was in command of this sector on Russian side, fucked up. There was enough intel beforehand.

So everyone keeps saying, but standing and fighting against a numerically superior force means lots of casualties... falling back while inflicting damage is the correct thing to do when the enemy attacks.

Very good business. The US finally found another Forever War, and this time it's against a power that actually matters. They can pump hundreds of billions into weapons and aid for Ukraine for years to come.

Except it is billions of dollars they will never get back so while some will certainly benefit in the west, it wont be the Taxpayer than benefits.

Nazis in Balakliya, pray for Pro Russians there

Posting enemy propaganda...

Definitely the worse part will be for civilians

The civilians are free to move... if they want to stay where they are and be occupied by Orcs then what are they expecting... America to come in with international law on their side to save them?

@Garry, ban this guy. This is not the first time he insults other members of this forum. This shouldn't be tolerated anymore.

Actually I agree with what he is saying... you cowardly pussies cry like little babies over BS that seems to come from pro enemy sources...

We all don't know what the russian plan is...but for sure it's better for the people there to cry "slava Ukraini" and "Sieg Heil" than to trust the russian side. Russian Army just abandoned the people here ...they will kill hundreds of civilians and later claim that Russia killed them before retreating.

What they claim matters nothing. If the civilians don't leave with the Russian soldiers they should pretend to support the Orcs.

If their own army kills them then that is on Kiev... Russia is dealing with the problem but blaming Russia for civilian deaths perpetrated by the enemy is just BS.

But people there will not forget, that Russia abandoned them

**** those people... they did nothing the last 32 years to help themselves and the last 8 years it has gotten so bad Russia was forced to step in and solve their problems... well if you don't like the way they are doing it then you should have done it yourself a decade ago.

Shut up and let the doctor fix you... there is going to be blood and lots of pain... and that is all on the patient for smoking and drinking all their lives like it was someone elses body.

Maybe true. Ukraine risks a lot with this kind of "counteroffensive". If they fail they will lose fast! If Ukraine try to push harder to the west they will fail definitely! If they are smart they will entrench in Balakleya as fast as possible.

Why would they start being smart now?

As you said, this is forum and we are commenting ie. offering our opinions. If someone says something you don't like put them on ignore, debate them or just don't say anything.
    Don't personally offend people.

True, but people getting hysterical over the lives of civilians the Ukrainians are about to murder sometimes need a slap to the face to get them out of it.

As people before me said civilians with pro-Russian views will pay heavy price.

They have been paying that price for more than 8 years.... either they like it or they don't care enough about their own lives to move... plenty have moved.

Ukrainians are reportedly already carrying out the executions.

Shows who the bad guys are to anyone on the fence or just going along for the ride.

In any case, this will not go unpunished. Even Soloviev is calling for "reprimands for traitors", as he put it. And he is not just anyone in Russia, plus he has been backing SMO all the way.
    As for Martyanov, sure, he is right, on a strictly mathematical and military level. But, him and his family are in US and not in Balakleya.

Well how about a bit of blame for these fuckwits who stay behind knowing the nazis are coming...

Funny that we have a I want to join the Russian Army thread when its convincing enough to make people want to leave the fucking country before they get drafted to this war. How are they going to have to fix this because everyone is noticing these humiliating **** ups?

The Russian forces withdrew, they are just fine... the only victims are the stupid civilians about to be murdered by Kievs forces.

The Russian forces will wait till the right time to hammer those Orcs that advanced so far, they are probably hammering them now... and when they retreat they will get even more of them...

Bro, Stalin was fighting German army, which was the best land army at that time. Put things in context. Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24 - Page 12 1f600
    On a sidenote, I didn't know that gopnik is Russian. Weird bird, in any case.

Are you trying to suggest stalin would not have a non Russian shot?

The Orcs are fighting a war of attrition... retreating in the face of an enemy advance is normal... let them reach forward and be destroyed... that is how the dance goes.

Would have thought that people in this thread would have learned by now.

Starting to think they might be paid to pass on Orc propaganda... Navalny was Russian too...

Yes, they took back 70km^2 but, how much did Ukraine lose? Not just manpower but overall territory.

Artillery and airforce was indeed active.

This is the big push to take Crimea... they are draining the swamp for Russia... pulling in every available soldier and the 70km advance will give them confidence to throw more meat into the grinder to try to get more traction... but blood is very slippery...

And most people don't understand these Moskvas , Balakliyas, Sakis, Burning Kuznetsov, are not accidents...

But a careful picture is drawn of a 5th column which is working tediously to sabotage Russia

You seem to be doing the work for them...

I just see it differently. Just because something went wrong doesn't always mean it was someone's fault. Especially in war of all things.

I have said it before and will say it again... war is hell and if you can't play it with a grin then don't play because there are always going to be setbacks and problems and mistakes... but getting your panties in a bunch and claiming the Russian military and Putin are idiots or traitors is annoying... especially when it happens over and over and over... snake island et al.

There are people in Russia that will fear monger, because they want mass mobilization and escalation (Strelkov is one, but not alone).

There are also Navalnys who think the west is just misunderstood and deep down inside they might treat Russia as a favoured pet as long as Russians behave and hand them everything on a silver platter... not a copper or tin one... SILVER!

What there is , is a concern that someone at the top, does not want a clear victory and is restraining the military from taking appropriate actions- and is actively in the process of sabotaging the liberation of Ukraine

There is no evidence at all that the Russian military is sabotaging this operation... they are not the Pentagon for instance that withdrew air power from Afghanistan three months before the ground forces pullout... THAT IS SABOTAGE.

Mobile Russian forces withdrawing from a major Orc attack is what mobile forces do... rifles and machineguns are very inefficient at killing large numbers of men and the psychology of the people pulling those triggers is a problem... in comparison rockets and bombs and shells are vastly more capable and efficient.

and for those who say let that letting them advance makes it easier to kill them

This makes no sense, what's the difference between killing them where they were, and killing them after they take territory?

The Russian forces have a line to defend... the Orcs can concentrate all their forces in one or two places and create a temporary massive numbers advantage... if the Russians double down and try to remain in place they will take casualties... withdrawing and letting the Orcs move forward into open ground and stretch their logistics and also give them hope with Kiev likely thinking it is working... 70km advance in a couple of days... maybe if we send more forces in from other places we will be in Crimea in a couple of weeks or at least before winter starts...

This terrain is open... a killing ground.

Not trying to belittle it, particularly for any Russians here who have close contacts in the region, it's sad and a damn shame.

Any Ukrainian civilians killed by Kievs forces are Kievs war crime... if they can't leave with the Russian forces then they should burn their Russian passports and Russian flags and speak Ukrainian for a week.

Russia will issue more passports later.

There is logic that this was a trap, but could also just be a case of the russians being pushed out.

They knew this attack was coming and they are using mobile forces because they can move when needed.... there is no question this is a trap, the only question is how will it be sprung and when.

Names I haven't seen before come out of the woodwork in sync with a propaganda blitz here in the west of Russian defeat and bewilderment.

Wonder how much they are getting paid... pretty sad if they are doing this for free...

Not sure if it is just a fluke or what. I will say this, for all I hear about "Russian bots", Russia and Russian aligned NGOs arent spending hundreds of millions in propaganda and psywar on the internets and other media

That Australian university investigation suggested 80% of traffic was bots, the vast majority being western bots... it is the west that spends billions on such things, but part of their job is to suggest Russia and China are worse than the west in every way and paid bots is a symptom of the Russian and Chinese underhandedness... ironic really.

In one way thry truly suck is in this new propaganda war. Ironic as here in the west "Russian bots" and "Putin shills" are behind every post and every yt video made. The projection is frankly quite incredible to behold.

Indeed... Hillary doesn't get elected president... it was Putin... ironic considering when Biden does get elected it is probably the Chinese, but there will be no investigations at all because it was fair.

They just assume. I mean we all do this, but damn it wouldnt hurt if people here in the west would dig a bit under the veneer to see what's actually going on.

Their primary media sources are all owned by the same rich 2 or 3 families in the west, or in the case of the BBC are a branch of government with no interest in telling the truth and making the west better and more honest and fair like media used to want to do.

For the people who think letting ukrainians advance was a mastermind plan, it wasn't.

Levi Godman?

If Russian forced withdrew in such a hurry and Ukrainian forces have advanced so far then it is intentional

If they withdrew in panic there would be lots of trophies left behind that we would be seeing now...

This isnt only about russian sdiers, but russian civilians left to be killed and tortured by reoccupuying ukroshits. Idc about retreating from balakleya, but these fucks didnt do any evacuation of loyal civilians. Also **** you guys for being ok with LDNR conscripts dying, but being butthurt when someone suggests that russians in Russia should be conscripted.

This is Ukraines mess.

They had 32 years to clean it up themselves, well now they are being cleaned up and they are going to be properly cleaned up so they don't need to be cleaned up every 5 years.

It's time for Russia to shift into second gear in this conflict... I wish a Russian victory. I don't like to see Ukraine gaining miles because these victories encourage military aid to Ukraine!

Military aid wont save them... this is part of the process... part of the dance to draw out Ukrainian forces to then tie them down and slaughter them... the fact that they think they are winning and the west thinks it is a loss for Russia is temporary, but they will pretend it is a victory even when the numbers are in because Kiev will say they lost 10 men and a tractor... and the west will believe them.

Hospitals in much closer Nikolaev were overflowing with thousands of wounded. Same goes for Odessa hospitals, but hey, at least they hoisted a flag over hospital in Vysokopolie. Same pattern, now in different terrain, repeats itself in Kharkov oblast.

And that is why Zelensky must not be harmed... by Russians.

Eventually Ukrainians are going to want his head, at which point he will take his bank account details and run to Israel I suspect... part of the front... no nazis in Ukraine because Z is a jew... running to Israel afterwards will be part of that cover too... protection from the Nazis that want him dead.

Perhaps it's a fake?

Four guys plus the camera man in an SUV driving around the place with a camera.

We know it was a fuckup, otherwise they wouldn't be holding a security council meeting with the Kremlin

Forces are moved where they are needed... the only **** up are the people crying that the sky is falling...

The surprise is that there was virtually no units defending this area

Why do you think the orcs chose that area to attack.... DUH...

But a fair question arises: why did the troops of the Central Military District turn into a “fire brigade” that is thrown into the most important areas?

Fair only if you are stupid... if they moved the forces to where they are going now the Orcs would have attacked somewhere else and they still would have had to be moved.

Do you understand that reserve forces could be directly compared with a fire brigade... you don't spread your fire brigade to every street corner sniffing the air for smoke... you put them together and give them vehicles to have mobility to get to fires when they are detected so they are all together and can work to deal with the fire that is deemed most important.

getting their ass kicked was all according to plan to trap ukrainians, no evidence that HIMARs were destroyed and now more equipment is being supplied to ukraine and I am sure this will encourage more foreign mercenaries to join the war as well.

If they can release photos of raising flags in urban areas then where are the columns of dead Russian soldiers and their vehicles and equipment from this rout?

I hope lots of foreigners do join the war... they seem to be totally ineffectual and their comments when they leave show what scum the Kiev forces actually are to their own people.

No evidence of HIMARS hitting anything either.. 19 or so rockets shot down most days... I would say HIMARS... who cares.

Was any territory regained yet?

What are the Russians going to do with territory?

if territory was regained than Russian armed forces dont have to worry because of the pace they are moving in Ukraine they will be supplied more and trained better even more so we can all watch Russians be punching bags that will have to deal with more ukrainian stunts as they stay with 1/3rd of the country as their territory.

The orcs have probably lost more men in the last week than they lost in the first month of the war and these are special troops trained in the UK by UK and Swedish soldiers... it seems amazing HATO training can teach you to dodge Hail and Tornados.

I prefer ukrainians citizens to hurry up and fucking leave the country because its already proven you cant rely on another super power to protect you. Condolences to Russian family members that have their sons in this war.

If the Ukrainian people showed some balls this situation would never have been necessary... these civilians went from being pro Soviet to Anti Russian in 32 years... it will take a few years to reeducate them, but part of that reeducation requires they look at their leadership in Kiev and how they treated their own people with the wests blessing and encouragement.

After they get some appreciation of that then we can talk about how many Russian soldiers need to sacrifice their lives protecting these people.

Fuckups in your head don't count.

The Russians held a line and the Orcs picked that part of the line because they thought they could break it easily... just like they thought they could seize the NPP and demand it become Ukrainian territory again... they think a lot of things.

The Orcs attacked and the Russians did what they were supposed to do... the fell back and inflicted damage on the enemy and artillery and air power inflicted even more damage on the enemy.... the enemy is extending forward and is about to be met with more artillery and air power and be smashed... not seeing the fuckup at all to be honest.

If the Civilians want to be safe get a Russian passport and move to Russia till this is sorted out, or burn their Russian passport and sing the Orc national anthem and wait for the Russians to come back again.

Civilians all over Europe did that multiple times during WWII.

Why are you asking him... he thinks the Russian military are sitting in a padded room trying to eat crayons. Rolling Eyes

Don't worry tho, theyl get em , Russia can easily win - as ive repeatedly said its a question of decisiveness and competence

And the patriot returns... honestly mate you need to see a doctor for your bipolar condition... it is very frustrating for us normal stable people.

sepheronx, flamming_python, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, Rodion_Romanovic, BliTTzZ and like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:27 pm

IF the Russian plan was to draw the UA out from their protected defensive lines into the open in large enough numbers to impact on the key objective of Kharkov city, especially perhaps the die hard units, it needed to be a very realistic, large scale and achievable. It had to be confirmed from NATO satellite and RC-135 etc watching and listening perspectives to such an extent that the UA unit commanders and SF were desperate to get at it and to be part of it. So, on the one hand it had to be militarily viable and on the other, if it could be timed to coincide with the 8th September Ramstein donors' meeting it would irresistible to the top US/UK/Ukr politicians' PR objectives. A slam dunk in other words.

This would be all about the lessor of two evils. We know that the Russian military strategy is very mathematical. This could have been where the algorithms at the Moscow MoD showed the best return of dead UA versus dead Russian UA citizens/military over the next few weeks.

They certainly took the bait, if it was such and the Russians are moving in reaction today. Given that overwhelming capability, regardless of whether it was a dastardly Russian plot or not, it could never have been more than a short term operation. Another throwing of men and machines into the mincer. So sad.

Last edited by JohninMK on Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

Big_Gazza, VARGR198, Hole, Broski, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:36 pm

Levi Godman?

Actually he is as pro russian as you. If he admits such thing it is true.

Arkanghelsk likes this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:38 pm

@boris_rozhhin

At 15 o'clock.

1. The enemy is trying to advance to the outskirts of Kupyansk. There is a fight going on right now. Reinforcements are sent to the city. The enemy, in turn, also drives additional forces to Kupyansk.

2. In the afternoon, it was reported that the enemy still squeezed our troops out of Shevchenkove and was using the road passing through the village with might and main to support the attack on Kupyansk.

3. The Armed Forces of Ukraine have not yet announced the capture of Balakliya, reports continue to come that some kind of fighting continues in the Eastern part of the city. The tactical situation in Balakleya itself and to the east of the city is not completely clear.

4. The enemy reached the Kupyansk-Izyum road (mainly by the forces of the DRG and mobile light infantry groups thrown forward), as a result of which the supply will now go through Oskol. It is reported about the occupation of the Armed Forces of Senkovo ​​and Gorokhovatka.

5. Reinforcements of the Russian Armed Forces, including helicopters, are also transferred to Izyum.

@ Garryb , if it was planned they wouldn't be stuffing the entire area with mobile groups from every direction -

VARGR198 and limb like this post

ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:09 pm

Sheep herding is on overdrive by the usual suspects, in this forum and on the propaganda sphere by the "analysts". No

"It's all a 5D chess cunning plan"  lol1 They literally take the sheep for idiots (because they're honestly - can't blame them).

Obsessing over soldier toy movement, which this "operation" has turned into, blinds the sheep from the bigger, more important aspects of the war, where the failure in strategy by leadership truly reside. The current events are just but a small manifestation of this larger problem. Sooner or later it was going to materialize into something tangible that even the sheep can see with their eyes.

The forum, on behest of propagandists whose job is to silence Kremlin dissent...and bad faith forum posters took a shit and snipes on "Girkin/Strelkov" all throughout.... turns out, he was right in most of his criticism, which obviously anyone not high on the koolaid more or less could analyze and come to similar conclusions. And it's not just him - many more voices, Russians one at that - if you dig deep enough. Pretty much by week 1 you could start making solid conclusions already.

Those volunteer units are surely showing their worth now, guarding the front of all places. Fret not, Russia still has much more to give. Patriots in command, remember?

Ispan likes this post

TMA1
    TMA1

Post  TMA1 Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:28 pm

Vann7 go back to reddit pls and thanks.

flamming_python and Belisarius like this post

Scorpius
    Scorpius

Post  Scorpius Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:37 pm

oh my God, stop shouting that everything is gone. Any "offensive" of the Ukrainian army is solved by the mass ejection of airborne troops to their rear. This operation can be carried out, since the air defense of Ukraine no longer exists as a single system. 2-3 thousand airborne soldiers, landed between the only crossing under the control of the Ukrov and their forces on the offensive, will simply turn this place into a fire bag.

Do you really think that if the situation at the front is so desperate, the Russian command will not use this opportunity?

Big_Gazza, kvs and Belisarius like this post

Azi

Post  Azi Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:41 pm

GarryB wrote:
    Azi wrote:After Bucha Russian tactics should be no step back. Even at the cost of manpower and equipment. Anything else is idiocity.

Keep an eye on Balakleya

So you want the Russian soldiers to bleed to save locals who don't want to move...
    That's the fucking job of russian soldiers!!! Protecting russian civilians...if they die they die it's their job! Are people in east Ukraine ethnic russians or maybe ethnic germans, ethnic chinese or whatever? They want to make these territories russian in a few weeks, so you can't betray these people!

GarryB wrote:
    Azi wrote:We all don't know what the russian plan is...but for sure it's better for the people there to cry "slava Ukraini" and "Sieg Heil" than to trust the russian side. Russian Army just abandoned the people here ...they will kill hundreds of civilians and later claim that Russia killed them before retreating.

What they claim matters nothing. If the civilians don't leave with the Russian soldiers they should pretend to support the Orcs.

If their own army kills them then that is on Kiev... Russia is dealing with the problem but blaming Russia for civilian deaths perpetrated by the enemy is just BS.
    Complete BULLSHIT! If the Russian Army leave in a matter of hours while you sitting in bunker, how you can react fast enough? I have no information that russian side has evacuated the civilians, they are in death trap now! You point is very inhumane...I hope you know it!

GarryB wrote:
    Azi wrote:But people there will not forget, that Russia abandoned them

**** those people... they did nothing the last 32 years to help themselves and the last 8 years it has gotten so bad Russia was forced to step in and solve their problems... well if you don't like the way they are doing it then you should have done it yourself a decade ago.

Shut up and let the doctor fix you... there is going to be blood and lots of pain... and that is all on the patient for smoking and drinking all their lives like it was someone elses body.
    Bullshit again! The people voted for pro-russian parties, during the Maidan time they organized an uprising....people of Crimea voted many time for independence. What else should they do??? What else?

Last edited by Azi on Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ispan and BliTTzZ like this post

limb

Post  limb Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:42 pm

Scorpius wrote:oh my God, stop shouting that everything is gone. Any "offensive" of the Ukrainian army is solved by the mass ejection of airborne troops to their rear. This operation can be carried out, since the air defense of Ukraine no longer exists as a single system. 2-3 thousand airborne soldiers, landed between the only crossing under the control of the Ukrov and their forces on the offensive, will simply turn this place into a fire bag.

Do you really think that if the situation at the front is so desperate, the Russian command will not use this opportunity?

Nope. they'll do jack shit, just like with chernigov and sumy.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:45 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:@boris_rozhhin

At 15 o'clock.

1. The enemy is trying to advance to the outskirts of Kupyansk. There is a fight going on right now. Reinforcements are sent to the city. The enemy, in turn, also drives additional forces to Kupyansk.

2. In the afternoon, it was reported that the enemy still squeezed our troops out of Shevchenkove and was using the road passing through the village with might and main to support the attack on Kupyansk.

3. The Armed Forces of Ukraine have not yet announced the capture of Balakliya, reports continue to come that some kind of fighting continues in the Eastern part of the city. The tactical situation in Balakleya itself and to the east of the city is not completely clear.

4. The enemy reached the Kupyansk-Izyum road (mainly by the forces of the DRG and mobile light infantry groups thrown forward), as a result of which the supply will now go through Oskol. It is reported about the occupation of the Armed Forces of Senkovo ​​and Gorokhovatka.

5. Reinforcements of the Russian Armed Forces, including helicopters, are also transferred to Izyum.

@ Garryb , if it was planned they wouldn't be stuffing the entire area with mobile groups from every direction -

Things are getting dire for the russians in that area, just goes to show lack of troops is a problem
    caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:49 pm

Scorpius wrote:oh my God, stop shouting that everything is gone. Any "offensive" of the Ukrainian army is solved by the mass ejection of airborne troops to their rear. This operation can be carried out, since the air defense of Ukraine no longer exists as a single system. 2-3 thousand airborne soldiers, landed between the only crossing under the control of the Ukrov and their forces on the offensive, will simply turn this place into a fire bag.

Nobody is shouting that. People can actually criticize Russian leadership while still being for Russia. Someone fucked up and that's obvious. It can be fixed, true, but it shouldn't suppose to happen in the first place. We are not at the beginning of operation anymore. 
    Sending VDV like that would be suicidal and completely stupid. Ukrainians still have a lot of anti-aircraft systems.amd Il-76 would be easy target. 
    As i said, this war will be good for Russia to get rid of the most institutional rot that is a product of late Soviet and Yeltsin's period. Be it in the government or in the military.

Azi, BliTTzZ and Arkanghelsk like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:36 pm