Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+15
andalusia
Firebird
higurashihougi
Sujoy
AlfaT8
lancelot
ALAMO
Rodion_Romanovic
PhSt
Werewolf
JohninMK
Kiko
Mir
sundoesntrise
LMFS
19 posters

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #5

kvs
    kvs

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #5 - Page 11 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #5

Post  kvs Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:25 am

Heart injury rate is 1 per 35 from the vaxes. Anyone parroting the 6 in a million lie needs a bat to the face.

PhSt and Mir like this post

higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #5 - Page 11 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #5

Post  higurashihougi Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:20 pm

https://translate.google.com/?sl=en&tl=vi&text=https%3A%2F%2Fthenextrecession.wordpress.com%2F2023%2F08%2F02%2Fchina-consumption-or-investment%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR1FpHrD-biR1s3qQKAmC7C931y8ozxB3dGPjUFn27TOvBdBPCwFrdleLY8&op=translate

Let us consider the latest round of claims being put by mainstream economists (and parroted by some inside China, ie those who were nicely educated in neoclassical, free market economics in American universities).  For example, here is the latest view of the Financial Times. “Government policy is largely to blame for the slowdown. Decades of relying on an investment-driven growth model has slowed China’s transition to a consumer-based economy. Poor oversight of the housing market led to an unsustainable lending boom, while political impediments have hamstrung private enterprises. Heavy-handed Covid restrictions have also left deep scars.”

So first, let’s blame the Chinese government for the slowing economy – presumably for interfering in business and the capitalist sector.  But then claim that “decades of relying an investment-driven growth model” is at fault because what is needed is a “transition to a consumer-based economy”.  Really? Have the consumer-based economies of the G7 done better than the awful investment-led Chinese economy in the last two or three decades? Take a look at this graph below.

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #5 - Page 11 Chn3

But the FT and other experts might retort, since COVID things have changed in China; now the economy cannot recover.  Really?  Look at this graph on the growth rate of China and the US since the COVID pandemic started.  Indeed, during the COVID pandemic slump year of 2020, every major advanced capitalist economy suffered a recession, but, as in the Great Recession of 2008-9, China did not.  And yet China applied the most stringent and draconian series of lockdowns during the pandemic.

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #5 - Page 11 Chn4

And while the US economists are in rapture over 0.6% growth in the US economy in Q2 this year, apparently 0.8% growth for the same quarter in China is to be considered a disaster.

The FT says that “heavy-handed Covid restrictions have also left deep scars.”  Well, those ‘heavy-handed’ measures also saved millions of lives in China, when its health system was at breaking point and inadequate to the task.  During 2020-21, when the COVID death rate rocketed in the West, China’s stayed at miniscule levels.  Eventually, as lockdown exhaustion emerged and protests rose, the government relented and ‘opened up’ the economy, the death rate rose – but only to 85 per million compared to 3300 per million in the US, or to ‘open’ Sweden at 2325 and or even India at 375 (ludicrously underestimated).  The ‘deep scars’ were and are still being felt in Europe, the US and Latin America from COVID deaths and long ‘COVID’ on the health of the workforce and economic growth.  This year, the IMF forecasts China will grow 5.3%, while the advanced capitalist economies will manage only 1.5%, with the Euro area reaching only 0.9% and Germany and Sweden in outright recession.

GarryB and Mir like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:02 am

To be fair part of Chinas growth is because there was so much room to grow, but I really do question if the world could survive a country the size of China that is as arrogant and wasteful as America with their consumer society... let alone the rest of the world as it follows them like India etc etc.

America alone being a hedonistic bunch of wankers has done enough damage to society and morals and ethics in the west, but they are not alone because all their bitches that call themselves the west or west aligned all want to go the same path and it is what has created most of the plastic junk on the planet, and the enormous demands for energy.

Did anyone even ask China what it wanted because obviously a western shit rag of a newspaper is just going to assume China and Russia want what America has and to become Russian and Chinese versions of America... but I am pretty sure they don't.

What America used to say it stood for... truth and justice... is actually a good thing... but America is a me me me society and what with lawyers and politicians it became Our Truth and Our Justice... which actually looks a bit like Lies and Revenge to the rest of the world.

As I have said, if the roles were reversed in Afghanistan and it was a defeated Taleban leaving Kabul airport in defeat, the US coalition would be bombing the shit out of them and murdering as many as they could for as long as they could. Am I making that up? Well ask the Iraqi soldiers retreating from Kuwait last century... the Americans butchered them... ruthlessly... and then 30 years later blamed the Russians for doing that in a computer game... evil Russians...

The west is broken, and it is fundamentally broken... corruption and lack or morality mean medicine that is largely still funded by government money because the drug companies spend more on advertising and bribes than they do developing new drugs, but even then funding goes to treatments because they are more profitable...

Rant over.

higurashihougi likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Aug 22, 2023 8:38 pm

So-called experts not aware of mucosal immune system function.   Modern medicine is a grotesque farce.

People should watch the whole video. The forced vaccination to the Alpha strain spike has actually reduced people's
    capacity to deal with new strains. Brilliant! And the criminal clowns are still pushing the Alpha strain vax (modified or not).

The criminal imbeciles running the western asylum are going to lock us down again because they f*cked up. I anticipate
    that in Turdope's toilet Kanada people who do not submit to forced vaccination will have their bank accounts frozen. You know,
    to save the village you have to destroy it "logic" we had from self-anointed "do-gooders" in Vietnam.

Werewolf and Mir like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:00 pm

In our Brave New World, established facts are forgotten and inane government abuse is treated like Heavenly intervention.

The latest strain is a non-issue.

Mir likes this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:06 am

Hope so, tested positive this morning.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Aug 29, 2023 5:11 pm

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Aug 29, 2023 5:14 pm

franco wrote:Hope so, tested positive this morning.

It is a natural strain derived from Omicron. So if you do not worry about dying from the flu or the original cold virus then you should not
    worry about this one.

But getting boosters will suppress your immune system ability to respond to any new strain since it becomes "fixated" on the Alpha strain
    spike in the standard vaccines.

Universities are already foisting the dangerous vaxxes again. Scumbag government will soon follow. Oh my god, a new strain, everyone
    jump off the cliff!

Mir likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:52 pm

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:03 pm

Kanada's scum regime.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:59 pm

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:27 pm

Bend over and take your booster.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:05 pm

https://tinyurl.com/5n7rwuz9

Was New COVID Vaccine Booster Tested on Only 8 Mice? What We Know

New COVID boosters that will be available by week's end are receiving some scrutiny due to clinical trials being performed on mice and not humans.

The boosters made by Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna were approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on Monday. On Tuesday, a panel of advisers to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) voted 13-1 in favor of its broad use for individuals 6 months and older due to fears of increased respiratory illnesses nationwide this fall and winter.

The new vaccines will be available at national pharmacies including CVS and Walgreens, and at local pharmacies, doctors' offices and public health departments based on location.

These updated boosters will be the first released to the public without any humans involved in the clinical trials, raising questions from some about the efficacy.

This proves these vaccines have ulterior motives. WTF would they just use mice for "testing"?

Mir likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:26 pm

PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:25 am

Just would like to add a personal experience, when I opened facebook today I saw an obituary of someone I've known in the past, but this person is only in his late 30s with no known disease or illness. Its like, he just dropped dead, but what caught my attention is that sudden deaths seem to be happening more frequently compared to pre-Covid times.

Im no expert, so I'd like to get some opinions in here, if someone got the full vaccine (2 Dose), does it pose a lifelong risk? like some sort of lingering myocarditis, or perhaps, trigger an auto immune disease that is permanent? I've known a couple who got their 15 years old daughter the shot, after a few months, the poor teen was diagnosed with lupus. It can be just a coincidence, but another person I knew developed thyroid issues to the point where she is unable to walk completely after TWO days of getting a Booster shot. It took her more than a year to be able to walk but ever since, her health was Never back to Normal.

kvs likes this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:09 am

Here is something for you to consider.

Denis Rancourt, a former professor of physics at the University of Ottawa, studied vaccine-related deaths in 17 countries in the southern hemisphere. These countries include Argentina, Australia, Brazil, and South Africa. A similar study was previously done on what happened in the northern hemisphere.

Anyway this new 180-page study, predictably, finds no evidence that the jab has reduced overall deaths in these countries. In fact all those countries saw spikes in overall deaths when vaccines were rolled out.

Here is South Africa’s data.

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #5 - Page 11 Unname21

You can clearly see a tremendous spike in deaths since the introduction of the the clot shots. This inconvenient fact is completely ignored by MSM.

kvs, JohninMK and LMFS like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Oct 01, 2023 2:45 pm

@PhSt

The injury is lifelong if you get it.   The autoimmune myocarditis (and other tissue) damage is permanent since the heart does not heal like the skin.  
    Depending on the severity of the myocarditis it can be lethal.  

I am sure I have permanent damage to my heart from just one dose of Novovax.   I suspect the f*ckers gave me an mRNA dose since I did not
    see them loading the syringe.   They are supposed to (by law in the US at least) to show you the full packaging when administering any medicine.

My condition has improved but I still get sporadic palpitations.   I am quite sure I got the latest strain of covid in the last few weeks, and it played
    out like all of my previous colds (not flus) with minimal symptoms so at least my immune system has not been damaged like all the double vaxxed
    and boosted people.   A colleague was sick for two weeks with this latest strain and he got the full vax ass reaming by "trusting the science".  
    However, I got the heart symptoms re-activated by the new strain, which is consistent with the autoimmune nature of the injury.   Fresh spike
    antigen in my system triggered new inflammation.  But it is not anywhere as bad as my reaction to the first dose.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:01 pm

I highly recommend that people who think or have been vax injured to go on a carnivore diet and fast regularly. This is the only approach
    that is effective for reducing autoimmune problems. No vegan, standard or keto diet can compete. Vegetables and fruits are not good for
    you. Fructose is a poison like alcohol. Make sure to cook meat rare to get more nutritional value out of it. Do extended fasts. These will
    be easy once you become fat adapted on the carnivore diet (call it extreme low carb). Do a three day or longer fast once a month. Skip a
    few days a month of eating. The benefits are enormous even if you are not trying to deal with autoimmune issues. Long fasting resets the
    immune system and the metabolism. A key benefit of fasting is that when the immune system renews, the cells involved have more receptors
    to identify friend vs foe.

The above approach removes any IBS and leaky gut problems. Leaky gut is paired with leaky brain. Having antigens entering your system
    which should not cross the intestinal wall distracts your immune system and leads to chronic inflammation. Fasting releases stem cells in
    the gut wall after 24 hours. The gut is one of the fastest healing tissues and low carb with fasting can heal it. Fasting is essential for
    autophagy which clears damaged mitochondria and proteins from cells. The immune system starts to scavenge for resources when you
    fast. It becomes more efficient at removing pathogens. Some almost miraculous healing can occur with long fasting. It really looks like
    nature designed our systems to repair on down time. But the night time sleep down time is simply not enough if you eat all day every day.

LMFS likes this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:12 pm

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:43 pm

It has been demonstrated in research published in peer reviewed journal articles that the vax based on the Alpha strain gives the immune
    system a type of autism where it fixates on the Alpha strain spike molecule and has substantially degraded ability to produce antibodies
    to new strain spike variants. The more booster shots, the more autistic the immune system becomes. It is not at all surprising that
    this f*cks up cancer handling by the immune system. It is too fixated on the corona spike to do its job properly. But as the above
    video points out, the vax syndrome is more complex.

There is no way that the autoimmune feature of the laboratory concocted coof is accidental. It was freaking engineered. The presence
    of whole sequences of patented protein structures in the spike antigen is some of the direct proof.

The suppression of research and discussion of the vax syndrome is more evidence of social engineering.

LMFS and Mir like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:56 pm

What was injected into the masses is not what was tested in the token trials. Stop and think about this.

"Trust the science." sniper sniper sniper

LMFS and Mir like this post

higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:34 am

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/oct/31/boris-johnson-favoured-older-people-accepting-their-fate-covid-inquiry-hears

Boris Johnson favoured ‘older people accepting their fate’, Covid inquiry hears

Former PM had said his party felt virus was ‘nature’s way of dealing

Another note from Vallance, after a meeting in December 2020, hinted at the power wielded by the right of the Conservative party during the pandemic: “PM told he has been acting early and the public are with him (but his party is not).

“He says his party ‘thinks the whole thing is pathetic and Covid is just nature’s way of dealing with old people – and I am not entirely sure I disagree with them. A lot of moderate people think it is a bit too much.’”

Vallance’s diary also recounts how then chief whip Mark Spencer told a cabinet meeting in December 2020 that “we should let the old people get it and protect others”. He said that Johnson then added: “A lot of my backbenchers think that and I must say I agree with them”.

Brenda Doherty, spokesperson for Covid-19 Bereaved Families for Justice UK, said: “While Covid-19 was ripping through the country and I was doing everything I could to protect my mum, Boris Johnson was unable to take decisions, and left the country at the mercy of the virus he was supposed to be protecting them from.

“By the time the second wave came around and thousands, like my mum had died, he was saying that if you caught Covid you would ‘live longer’, that he didn’t buy ‘all this NHS overwhelmed stuff’ and agreeing that ‘we should let the old people get it’.

“He clearly didn’t see people like my mum as human beings, and thousands others died unnecessarily after the same mistakes were repeated because of Johnson’s callous and brutal attitude. I’d do anything to spend another day with my mum, and now we know that we might have had years and years together if only the country had a more humane prime minister when the pandemic struck.”

Last edited by higurashihougi on Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:39 am

Old people have a much higher mortality rate when it comes to the flu, but what they did when "covid" popped they hoarded/jailed all the old people together in old age homes and hospitals...to die off like flies. Well that is what they did in large cities like NY.

Second step for those that survived was the jab.

kvs and lancelot like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:19 pm

The auto-immune reaction inducing properties of the coof spike are identified and beyond dispute. Yet, the vax mafia and their
    politician minions want to overdose you with manufactured spike. Vax spike has been demonstrated to include patented sequences.
    Why are they there? The evidence points to the vax spike being deliberately engineered to have binding sites for human proteins
    that maximizes its auto-immune potential.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:32 pm

What "the science" actually says. Vaxxes do NOT train the mucosal immune system, which is the first line of defense against infections.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:39 pm