Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+15
andalusia
Firebird
higurashihougi
Sujoy
AlfaT8
lancelot
ALAMO
Rodion_Romanovic
PhSt
Werewolf
JohninMK
Kiko
Mir
sundoesntrise
LMFS
19 posters

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #5

AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #5 - Page 10 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #5

Post  AlfaT8 Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:18 pm

What??????
    Even Sputnik was compromised!? Shocked
    GarryB
    GarryB

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #5 - Page 10 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #5

Post  GarryB Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:58 am

I looked up that story and it is not on any major website, but the website it is on says this:

Russian President Vladimir Putin has ordered the destruction of all Covid-19 vaccine stockpiles on Russian soil, citing an undeniable connection between what has been dubbed the “Moscow Vax” and a sudden surge of HIV infections in vaccinated persons, Federal Service Bureau agent Andrei Zakharov told Real Raw News.

Which makes no sense at all... how the **** could you get AIDS from a fucking vaccine... this is just monkey bullshit of the lowest standard.

Another story this dickhead wrote was about Hillary Clinton clones...
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:27 pm

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/china-approves-its-first-mrna-vaccine-domestic-drugmaker-cspc-2023-03-22/

China OKs its first mRNA vaccine, from drugmaker CSPC

BEIJING, March 22 (Reuters) - China has approved its first domestically developed mRNA vaccine against COVID-19, CSPC Pharmaceutical Group Ltd (1093.HK) said on Wednesday, a major achievement in a country that has declined to use Western COVID shots to support domestic research.

The news of China's first successful mRNA vaccine did not generate much buzz in domestic social media on Wednesday, as the country has returned to normal and its borders have re-opened.

CSPC said its vaccine trials showed adverse effects were substantially lower in an elderly group compared with an adult group, which could be help China, which has stressed the need to focus on protecting its vulnerable elderly population.

The company said its independently developed mRNA vaccine SYS6006 targets some major Omicron variants and its booster dose showed good neutralization effect against Omicron subvariants BA.5, BF.7, BQ.1.1., XBB.1.5 and CH.1.1. in clinical trials.

In a study of 4,000 participants from Dec. 10 to Jan. 18 when China was experiencing a surge in infections, the vaccine showed efficacy of 85.3% 14 to 28 days after a booster vaccination.

CSPC did not say how many doses it plans to produce. It said the vaccine could be stored at 2 degrees to 8 degrees C (35.6 degrees to 46.4 degrees F) for a long time.

GarryB likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:24 pm

So sad.

There is no point in gathering this data. The covid spike protein, specifically the engineered mRNA variant, is a potent allergen
    and protein folding disrupter. It is also administered in grossly excessive doses which douse the body with levels of spike found
    in severe (i.e. deathbed) covid cases. Overdosing with a toxin is not vaccination. They could have produced mRNA to deliver
    only fragments of the spike and used lower doses but that is not really their objective. A bit surprising to see the Israeli regime
    abusing its population so badly. Democracy has been exposed as an Orwellian joke.

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:41 pm

Hazard a guess Laughing

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #5 - Page 10 FtZnQhJaYAA1xr0?format=jpg&name=medium

kvs likes this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:24 pm

From MoA poster

I created a transcript of an interview RFK Jr did with Steve Bannon, discussing "The Real Anthony Fauci". For those who want to watch the video, they cand do so at this link.

Transcript of interview:

STEVE BANNON: How does Tony Fauci take stage and become the commanding influence . . . I want you to walk us through it – when do you believe he starts making these kind of dictates or diktats, particularly on vaccines, lockdowns and all that Sir?

ROBERT F KENNEDY:
    Well,, it's a big question and the last chapter of my book [The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health], which I think is really one of the most revelatory chapters, shows that the Event 201, which was this pandemic simulation -- which was really a blueprint for how do you use the pandemic for imposing totalitarian controls and obliterating democracy and constitutional rights.

If you go to [Event 201] Seminar Four, you have all of these people talking about how do we stop social media from talking about chatter that this may be a lab leak. And then, two months later when the rest of the world finds out about Coronavirus, and a lot of the people who were part of Event 201 move into key places in government to manage the Coronavirus response. So, they've been schooled that the way that you respond to a public health crisis is by imposing totalitarian controls.

What I found when I was writing the book, which I detail, is that this was not a one-off event; they were doing these drills, these pandemic simulations, for 20 years. Beginning in 1999, they did an anthrax simulation called Dark Winter and a few months later we have the anthrax attacks on our country, which justify the pathways are used to justify the passage the Patriot Act and the invasion of Iraq. And later – when it's too late – the FBI investigation finds it [the anthrax attacks] did not come from Iraq, it came from one of three U S military labs.

So, there was clearly somebody from the US military who was involved in this or the intelligence agencies. Now, what you see is year after year following that, we have the rise of the biosecurity agenda, which replaces the Islamic terrorist agenda. So, biosecurity officially becomes a spear tip of American foreign policy.

And every year they are doing these pandemic simulations, which now involve hundreds of thousands of people. We understand they were secret, but they were bringing in people from police departments, from hospital systems and frontline workers all over the country . . . utility people, oil company executives and workers, who are all involved in these pandemics, which each one of them drilled

They never talk about public health. They never talk about how to repurpose medication, how to quarantine the sick, how to get people to eat Vitamin D, and zinc and exercise and build their immune system. There’s none of that discussion. It’s all about how to use a pandemic as a pretense to obliterate democracy.

And they were doing it simultaneously in the US, Canada, Australia and all the countries in Europe. And each one of them had a figurehead; so they brought in somebody who would was really kind of a useful idiot, somebody who would give the imprimatur of legitimacy . . . so Madeleine Albright or Senator Gary Hart or Senator Sam Nunn or some Congressman or Bill Gates, so that everybody would say “Hey this is kind of weird what we're doing but if that person thinks it's OK, it must be OK.” And they were drilling year after year, how to use the pandemic when it does come out.

Where did Tony Fauci come from? After the anthrax attacks, the Pentagon began – and the CIA – began funneling huge amounts of money to bioweapons development. We [the US] had shut down bioweapons development – although the CIA continued to illegally do it – the Pentagon stopped doing it in 1970.

STEVE BANNON: Hang on . . . we [the US] had signed a treaty that said we were out of that [bioweapons] business, [which is] one of the big controversies about the CCP [Chinese Communist Party] and how they've gotten involved in this. Give me the fact that backs up the fact that the CIA, maybe even the Pentagon, over and above or outside the treaty we signed . . . we were only supposed to have bioweapons defense, but not an offensive capability. Why do you say they've been developing bioweapons?

ROBERT F KENNEDY: Well what happened was the CIA was doing it secretly even after the treaty, right up until 1999. And you know, I'm getting ahead of myself, but the CIA through USAID was the biggest funder, even bigger than Tony Fauci, of the gain-of-function studies in Wuhan, the Pentagon was second, Tony Fauci was third.

Initially the Pentagon – after the anthrax attacks, during 9/11 – the Pentagon wanted to get back into bioweapons research. But as you just pointed out, it was illegal to do offensive research. You could only do defensive research. And what does that mean – it means vaccine development.

But a lot of defensive research – the same experiments that you used to develop vaccines are the same experiments that you use to develop bioweapons. The Pentagon wanted to start doing bioweapons, but they did not think that they could sell it to the world that “we are just developing vaccines”, that the Pentagon is now putting all this money into vaccines.

So, instead the Pentagon funneled the money, beginning in 2001, through Tony Fauci – $1.7 billion a year. Now it’s $2.2 billion. They also gave Fauci a 68% raise [that was] attached to his bioweapons research. That’s one of the reasons why he had to continue to do this gain of function research even when Obama told him to stop in 2014.

He [Fauci] didn’t stop [bioweapons research]. He continued developing the worst of those [diseases] you know with that technology, that gain-of-function technology at the University of North Carolina. And [he did that] secretly and illegally.

What happened that year was that three of his bugs [viruses] escaped [from the lab] and 300 leading scientists around the globe then wrote a letter to Obama saying you have got to stop Tony Fauci from developing these, from playing these games of “souping up” these pandemic viruses, because if one of them escapes, the trajectory would be uncontrollable. And so, Obama passed the moratorium.

Fauci immediately began violating the moratorium by continuing to fund the worst of the these [experiments to make disease more lethal] by Ralph Baric at the University of North Carolina. He [Fauci] also moved a lot of those studies offshore. And to take his fingerprints off them, he laundered the money through this bioweapons grifter called Peter Daszak and his little group EcoHealth Alliance, who would distribute the money to the Chinese scientists at the [Wuhan] lab.

The Chinese, from 2013, published a paper, which is talked about in my book, where they said – they were right just open about it – saying “we are making weapons, we're not pretending to make vaccines, we are making weapons”. Tony Fauci was teaching them how to do that.

But worst of all – and this puts the lie that everything he says about “oh, we were just trying to make vaccines” – he [Fauci] funded Ralph Baric to develop a system called the “Seamless Ligation System”, which is a system, a technology, for hiding the evidence of engineering on the these Coronaviruses.

So, what they do is they take a bat Coronavirus that will only affect bats. They remove the Spike Protein and they hook in, they implant a Spike Protein that they construct out of amino acids, so that it will affect human beings. And they test it on humanized mice, these mice that have human lungs. And if they can get the mouse not only to get infected, but then to cough and spread the infection without engineering, that’s a success story for them.

But Ralph Baric, with funding from Tony Fauci, developed the system for hiding the evidence of engineering. If you were really interested in public health, you would want to do the opposite of that.

You would want to put a red flag on it that said, “This is human-made, we made this – don't let it go anywhere.” That’s not what they were doing. They were weaponizing it [the Coronavirus], by making it so that it could not be traced back to whoever dropped it on the world.

Baric, with funding from Fauci, then taught that technology which he called the “no-see-um” technology to Zheng-Li Shi, the Chinese scientist who was running that lab under the control of the Chinese Communist Party [CCP] and the People’s Liberation Army. who were her bosses.

She developed – she was taught how to use that technology – she perfected it, and then she stopped publishing in 2018 and 2019. We know she was still doing those studies; she stopped publishing about them, which is very, very suspicious – because sometime in that period was almost certainly the time that they took this one Coronavirus that they had discovered in a Mojiang cave in Wuhan province that had killed a whole bunch of minors there.

The miners got Coronavirus from that particular one [variety of Coronavirus]; they got it from the bats, but they were not spreading it in their homes, so it could not spread human to human at that point.

And it appears that Zheng-Li Shi and Peter Daszak took that Coronavirus and enabled it to infect human beings through respiratory droplets.

And those were on the studies that Tony Fauci funded.

Posted by: Perimetr | Apr 26 2023 22:14 utc | 128

kvs likes this post

andalusia

Post  andalusia Sun May 07, 2023 6:35 am

Possibly suspicious death.

Maybe she was talking a little too much about myocarditis caused by the Covid vaccine.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/05/biopharmaceutical-ceo-dead-after-fiery-car-crash-in-north-carolina-investigation-underway/

kvs likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun May 07, 2023 1:30 pm

The blame is ultimately on the sheeple. The vax-tards think that vaccination after getting an infection makes sense. Like closing the barn doors
    after the horses have fled. How easy it is to slip total BS into the minds of sheeple. All they need is some "authority" to make a claim and issue a
    decree.

I have interacted on my coof experience with some of my acquaintances and they are clearly spazzing with cognitive dissonance. Since they got no
    obvious symptoms from the vax, they want to ignore/suppress that it causes injuries. They swallowed the lie that the vax stops the spread. Some of
    them got boosted several times. These people are the sort of weak minded drones who are the source of society's problems.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun May 07, 2023 1:36 pm

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Sun May 07, 2023 2:36 pm

JohninMK wrote:Hazard a guess Laughing

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #5 - Page 10 FtZnQhJaYAA1xr0?format=jpg&name=medium

Miraculous you call it, babe, you ain't seen nothing yet
    They got Pepsi in the Andes, they got McDonald's in Tibet
    Yosemite has been turned into a golf course for the Japs
    And the Dead Sea is alive with rap
    Between the Tigris and Euphrates, there's a leisure centre now
    They got all kinds of sports, they got Bermuda shorts
    They had sex in Pennsylvania, a Brazilian grew a tree
    And a doctor in Manhattan saved a dying man for free

It's a miracle! Laughing

Rodger Waters

How easy it is to slip total BS into the minds of sheeple.
    KVS

GarryB and kvs like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Jun 13, 2023 3:22 am

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:33 pm

So I have gotten the coof precisely once. According the expert-shmexpert trash pushing the vax I should be dead already after getting
    every variant. The coof is still spreading in 2023. But I have not been wearing a mask or locking myself down at home. My biggest
    trauma has been the one dose of alleged Novovax that I took that gave me heart problems.

I have gotten the flu and with all the classic symptoms. The coof variant I got produced distinct symptoms and was milder.

The death of elderly from coof is very suspicious. Aside from the weaker immune system aspect, we have the deliberate spread
    as in New York (placement of sick people in elderly homes instead of quarantine at home). Any novel disease can cause severe
    symptoms. The focus should have been on preventing elderly mortality but we got forced vaccination of children instead.

Werewolf and Mir like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:36 pm

I took Ivermectin.

The Vigilant Fox 🦊
    @VigilantFox
    .@RobertKennedyJr

Reveals Why Ivermectin Had to Be Destroyed

Ivermectin is often recognized – 2nd to penicillin – for having the greatest impact on human health. And its discovery won the Nobel Prize in 2015.

But its existence threatened a $200 billion vaccine enterprise.

“The Federal Emergency Use Authorization Statute says that you cannot issue an emergency use authorization to a vaccine if there is an existing medication that has been approved for any purpose that is demonstrated effective against the target illness,” explained Kennedy.

“So they had to destroy ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine and discredit it. And they had to tell everybody it’s not effective. Because if they had acknowledged that it’s effective in anybody, the whole $200 billion vaccine enterprise would have collapsed.”

kvs likes this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:23 pm

Fortunately here in South Africa the whole vaccine drive collapsed with about 35% of the population taking only one clot shot. A couple of million expired doses had to be destroyed. cheers

kvs likes this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Jun 28, 2023 3:55 am

Ivermectin is a type of Sheep drench here in New Zealand, and a related product is used for worming horses so I don't think most rural people would be keen to take that...

I can understand why the drug companies suppressed results to sell their products by why did the medical community presumably doing the tests suppress it?

If it is the case that the entire medical community helped the major drug companies then our problems are rather bigger than this virus... but more importantly why didn't the health services of non western countries that were not under the thumb of western drug companies speak out too?

Sounds a bit suspicious to me.

For instance Cuba makes a lot of money training doctors and sending them out to neighbouring countries to earn money the way some poor countries send their young women to be maids in richer countries. Wouldn't they try these things too and not be bound by western drug companies financial interference and tell the truth... especially if they could distribute something that worked at a time when all the west had was promises of a vaccine.
    Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Wed Jun 28, 2023 10:49 am

One of the richest people in the world that openly boasted about the 20% profit he makes from vaccines had this to say:

Sadly, the virus itself – particularly the variant called Omicron – is a type of vaccine. That is, it creates both B-cell and T-cell immunity, and it’s done a better job of getting out to the world population than we have with vaccines

That line in itself should answer a lot of questions. If it doesn't - repeat until it sinks in.

kvs likes this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Jun 28, 2023 11:31 am

GarryB wrote:Ivermectin is a type of Sheep drench here in New Zealand, and a related product is used for worming horses so I don't think most rural people would be keen to take that...

I can understand why the drug companies suppressed results to sell their products by why did the medical community presumably doing the tests suppress it?

If it is the case that the entire medical community helped the major drug companies then our problems are rather bigger than this virus... but more importantly why didn't the health services of non western countries that were not under the thumb of western drug companies speak out too?

Sounds a bit suspicious to me.

For instance Cuba makes a lot of money training doctors and sending them out to neighbouring countries to earn money the way some poor countries send their young women to be maids in richer countries. Wouldn't they try these things too and not be bound by western drug companies financial interference and tell the truth... especially if they could distribute something that worked at a time when all the west had was promises of a vaccine.

The developers of Ivermectin were awarded Nobel prizes in 2015 for its use in humans. Its use in animals, whilst its original use, is far less important now than in humans against parasites, and was blown out of all proportion during Covid.

The medical community seems to have gone along due to political pressure and often their funding/jobs/careers depended on it. A large number of Universities and notionally independent advisory groups depended on big pharma money. The levels of profit were so large, goodness knows who was influenced by it.

kvs likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Jun 28, 2023 2:37 pm

The whole "controversy" over Ivermectin is retarded. It can be both a "horse dewormer" and anti-viral. These functions are
    not mutually exclusive.

The average human is part of the sheeple herd. Enough brain capacity to "think" but not enough to understand or know.

Werewolf and Rodion_Romanovic like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Jun 29, 2023 4:11 am

One of the richest people in the world that openly boasted about the 20% profit he makes from vaccines had this to say:

Well duh... super rich man turns out to be a greedy **** who does not think of anyone else but himself despite probably already having more money than he could possibly spend for the rest of his life...

The real question is why didn't the media do its job and expose this sort of stuff so it is rare rather than the norm... and that is because the west has allowed one or two very very rich families to control all the news media and they have no interest in outing rich people... people in glass houses throwing stones and all...

This suggests the entire system is broken and we wont ever know the truth about anything until years after when the information they try to suppress finally leaks out.

The medical community seems to have gone along due to political pressure and often their funding/jobs/careers depended on it.

So the entire medial community is now clearly corrupt and ignore their oaths regarding their responsibility to their patients... are you talking about the west or the entire planet... I could understand the political pressure on doctors in the US or UK or France, but in India or Cuba or indeed Russia, where most of these potential medicines are not even made even in generic form...?

A large number of Universities and notionally independent advisory groups depended on big pharma money. The levels of profit were so large, goodness knows who was influenced by it.

Which suggests the west is too far gone and it is totally corrupt and broken... there can be no trust any more about anything because any rich person who owns a stake in that product will fund a lab test to prove it is amazing... Tholidimide was amazing for dealing with depression and only created problems when proscribed for depression in pregnant mothers... they could have continued making the stuff and said only men could use it... because there is no way for any woman to know if they are or are not pregnant at any time if they are sexually active, but no, that product was taken off western shelves... stocks sold off in the third world till enough families lives were turned upside down and each country banned it too.

The whole "controversy" over Ivermectin is retarded. It can be both a "horse dewormer" and anti-viral. These functions are
    not mutually exclusive.

Yeah, like dog food is still food but most packets recommend against human consumption because the production standards and health standards are not the same for producing food for pets as they are for humans. Equally the strengths of medicines designed for horses and sheep might not be very compatible with human physiology either... you would obviously need to test it and bring out a specifically designed product to avoid people injecting themselves with bleach or sheep dip if they catch covid.

The average human is part of the sheeple herd. Enough brain capacity to "think" but not enough to understand or know.

Well we rely on our news media and our governments and our health departments to provide us with good information and in that we are not only let down, but the corruption continues and goes unpunished...

And we are the sheep for accepting that.

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Thu Jun 29, 2023 9:44 am

GarryB wrote:
    Well duh... super rich man turns out to be a greedy ****
    The real question is why didn't the media do its job and expose this sort of stuff so it is rare rather than the norm...

I'm well aware that he is a greedy **** but you missed the point (or perhaps you did not repeat the sentence enough times?). The answer is very simple GarryB. It is all there in plain sight. People like Gates and Soros control the mainstream media. Those who control the MSM controls the narrative. A case in point: MSM won the info war hands down at the start of the SMO. Its not rare its the norm.

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #5 - Page 10 Bhekik11

This detail was extracted from a piece in our online MSM that trashed the evil Russian Sputnik vaccine. The main financial donors listed are Gates and Soros.

Firebird and kvs like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:24 am

People like Gates and Soros control the mainstream media.

No, they control WESTERN mainstream media, which is why RT and Sputnik are banned in the freedom of speech loving democratic west...

The question remains how the rest of the world fell for their shit knowing it is shit based on their stories about them and their countries.
    Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:22 am

GarryB wrote:
    No, they control WESTERN mainstream media, which is why RT and Sputnik are banned in the freedom of speech loving democratic west...
    The question remains how the rest of the world fell for their shit knowing it is shit based on their stories about them and their countries.

RT and Sputnik was banned due to the Russian SMO - and not during to the Covid/Vaccine scam.

RT and Sputnik posted quite a number of articles during the plandemic that did not match the Western MSM's narrative at all.
    I re-posted many of those on this forum as well.

To elaborate on your question: The sheeple of this world have become so brainwashed (mainly through TV) that they believe that the government and big pharma are there to protect them from harm, and everything they do is for the greater good of mankind.  What a Face  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

The sheeple were instructed to take the shot because if you don't you will have a less than 1% chance of dying and if you take the shot you will stop the virus in its "deadly" tracks.  No

AND if you refuse you will kill your grandma.  pale

As I've mentioned before - in Africa only 9% took at least one jab and somehow the rest survived this "deadly" virus and the birth rates are still spiraling upwards. What virus doing?! Shocked
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:30 pm

The western MSM has managed to convince hundreds of millions of people that vaccines should be taken after getting infected with
    the target disease.   This is absurd.  There is zero value in any vaccine after already getting infected.   The whole
    point of any vaccine is to train the immune system to target antigens to help it fight off infections.    There is no other function.   Vaccines
    are not medications (like ivermectin) that have therapeutic value outside of their training function.   Infection with a live virus is natural
    vaccination which naturally involves more risk but in the case of covid-19 this risk is less than the flu if you are under the age of 60.  

Some f*cking narcissist faggot like Turdope has no right to force people to take untested (that's right there was no proper full testing
    and all these vaccines were dispatched under emergency exceptions) vaccines regardless of whether they were exposed to the live
    virus or not.    This is Nuremberg level abuse of human rights and gross experimentation on people.   The claim that the experimental
    vaccines stopped the spread of the virus was a lie.   The claim that the experimental vaccines were safe was a lie.   The claim that the
    risk from the live virus was great enough warrant ignoring the risk from the vaccines was another rabid lie.  

We now have western sheeple brainwashed to think that their immune systems need Big Pharma concoctions to function.   No they don't.
    People who took the experimental vaxxes still died.   That is because the function of the immune system is not determined by some BS
    vax.   It is determined by the health level of the individual.   The reason that 30% of people died from the bubonic plague was because
    they were malnourished.    A corona virus variant is not HIV or polio but it was treated like it was worse.   We saw the clear reversion of
    this lab engineered strain back to its coronavirus "basic state" in a year's time.   Omicron was vastly milder than the alpha and delta strains
    but even the early strains were milder than the f*cking vaxxes for millions of people.

Werewolf, Rodion_Romanovic and Mir like this post

Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic

Post  Rodion_Romanovic Tue Jul 04, 2023 2:38 pm

kvs wrote:The whole "controversy" over Ivermectin is retarded.   It can be both a "horse dewormer" and anti-viral.   These functions are
    not mutually exclusive.

The average human is part of the sheeple herd.   Enough brain capacity to "think" but not enough to understand or know.

An important thing to remember is also that ivermectin is an approved drug for humans since decades (and received a proper approval, not an emergency one), and received much more testing than the mRNA treatments disguises as "fake" vaccines.

Of course if some idiots killed themselves because they took the animal version of the drug in dosages for horses (Which weigh about 10 times more than a human and have also a different metabolism) the fault is not with the drug itself.

Even vitam A can be lethal in excessive amount.

Anyway, if medical doctors properly used available drugs when needed, and actually did their job, people would not
    have wrongly recurred to the wrong medicaments.

Furthermore antivirals like ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine (plaquenil) would only be needed in a minority of cases.

The vast majority of people who got infected with COVID could be cured (if the therapy started shortly after infection) with simple Over-the-counter medicaments like Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID) (i.e. classical aspirin, iboprufen or nimesulide) combined with vitamins (especially C and D) and some supplements like zink.

There were similar treatment protocols suggested by important medical institutions in Italy, and they would have saved a lot of lives, but they were ignored by the state and most doctors and in some cases the few honest and ethical doctors that decided to do their jobs were ridiculed or harassed.

Werewolf, kvs and Mir like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:08 am

RT and Sputnik was banned due to the Russian SMO - and not during to the Covid/Vaccine scam.

This was just a normal consequence of the ongoing conflict between the collective west and Russia... if it wasn't the SMO it would have been something else that triggered it being banned.

China has come to realise that nothing they do will satisfy the west either... when they locked down cities to fight COVID the west criticised them for being hard core Authoritarian and communist and evil and unfeeling towards the people... and then when they opened up their cities the west criticised them for allowing the infected freedom of movement to spread the disease across China and across the world...

Anyone paying attention will quickly realise you can't win and to stop listening.

Werewolf and Sprut-B like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:50 am