Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+85
Maximmmm
nero
kvs
ucmvulcan
crod
GarryB
Tingsay
zorobabel
Scorpius
LMFS
JohninMK
Kiko
ALAMO
VARGR198
Firebird
Azi
Rasisuki Nebia
Rodion_Romanovic
Krepost
Werewolf
thegopnik
GunshipDemocracy
Odin of Ossetia
AlfaT8
SolidarityWithRussia
PhSt
adder
Kriva
lyle6
zepia
SeigSoloyvov
PapaDragon
The Ottoman
Backman
miketheterrible
nomadski
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
lancelot
Ghoster
wilhelm
Arsenic
Big_Gazza
bitcointrader70
George1
caveat emptor
Singular_Transform
dino00
Mir
Urluber
Finty
Pacense
Arkanghelsk
Hole
hoom
Cheetah
franco
Walther von Oldenburg
Ispan
billybatts91
Yugo90
flamming_python
Isos
par far
owais.usmani
Lurk83
auslander
teh_beard
d_taddei2
mr_hd
EkErilaz
ali.a.r
Karl Haushofer
Serberus
Sujoy
OminousSpudd
Hannibal Barca
jhelb
limb
mnztr
Airbornewolf
Vann7
Regular
ATLASCUB
ArgentinaGuard
rigoletto
89 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

auslander
    auslander

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

Post  auslander Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:17 pm

Cheetah wrote:Just my two cents, but it appears to me as if Russia is trying to fight this war on a budget. With the exception of the first few hours of the strike, we've seen nothing in terms of PGMs, the bulk of the air-force appears to be completely absent from the theatre, the majority of the equipment we've seen have been relics from the Soviet era, and the ground force presences that we see from the Russians is almost entirely consistent of Gaz Tigrs, MT-LBs and other lightly armoured personnel carriers.
    The only reasons why that come to mind are:
    A) They are really trying to squeeze every penny out of this conflict.
    B) They are masking the true capability of their forces.
    It could be both.

I go for B).

Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, JohninMK and Broski like this post

owais.usmani

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

Post  owais.usmani Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:17 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:
    150,000-200,000 around Belarus to make sure NATO does not invade Belarus or Russia in Kaliningrad

For that you don't need 150,000-200,000 troops. Instead, just a dozen or two of those old SS-25 and SS-18 manufactured in the 80s should be enough.
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:20 pm

dino00, zardof, mnrck, miketheterrible, Arkanghelsk and Urluber like this post

ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:20 pm

https://t.me/RKadyrov_95/1265

For the fourth day now, our special operation in Ukraine has been going on. But I do not understand why we continue to coddle Bandera? Indeed, from the first day it is obvious that the nationalists of another language, except for force, are not in the mood to understand.

Kharkov and Kiev cannot be cleared of Bandera on the same "Tigers", "Urals" and UAZs. They are armed to the teeth with new weapons, ammunition, heavy equipment of the latest generation, and we are still fiddling with them in the hope of the prudence of the Ukrainian authorities and the leadership of the armed forces.

If the "maydanuts" themselves do not pity and do not protect their own people, then why should we substitute our guys?! The time has come to make a concrete decision and start a large-scale operation in all directions and on the territory of Ukraine. I personally have more than once developed tactics and strategies against terrorists, participated in battles. In my understanding, the chosen tactics in Ukraine are too slow. It takes a long time and, in my opinion, is not effective.

We must already liberate cities and towns from Bandera, "Azov" and other Nazis. Full coordination of the actions of the military, competent alignment of forces and a decisive assault. Everything! Nothing else is needed.

They have been killing their own people for eight years in order to hold on to power. Russia came to the defense of the oppressed people, and as a result, all kinds of sanctions were adopted against us. Europe, the West have done everything conceivable and unthinkable to harm Russia. So why should we stop now? We must finish what we started and move forward without looking back. Come what may. In war they kill and destroy. Without it, unfortunately. But if the Ukrainian people and the armed forces do not want to have a dialogue with us, brush aside negotiations and do not intend to take action against the Nazis and devils, then we must finish what we started and do it promptly.

We don't want losses. Every life of our human being is the most important for us. And since they twice refused to negotiate, then we can only change tactics. It will be more convincing to them.

I ask the leadership of the country, the Supreme Commander of the Russian Armed Forces Vladimir Putin, to give all special forces the appropriate order so that they can finish with the Nazis and, of course, with the terrorists who killed our women, the elderly, and children in the Chechen Republic.

Healthy debates on this war will strengthen the Russian military, its military procurement process, tech and fighting tactics. Mental rust is still rust. Not to mention, weed out some incompetence, as always with these things.

Last edited by ATLASCUB on Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kriva likes this post

Lurk83

Post  Lurk83 Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:21 pm

Putin: "Western countries aren't only taking unfriendly economic actions against our country, but leaders of major Nato countries are making aggressive statements about our country. So I order to move Russia's deterrence forces to a special regime of duty."

Great 🙄
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:22 pm

Yes ISOS confirms my comment yesterday

Russia is ready to fight NATO

The western propaganda is misleading them like hitler or Napoleon, it is the western psychology bringing them into Russian conquest again

They have been mislead by their own propaganda and are wanting to enter Russia

Putin foresaw this and holds the entire army in reserve

He also waits to cause maximum damage to western economy

He is fighting WW3 not a local war

kvs, Broski and Urluber like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:24 pm

Putin Puts Russian Nuclear Deterrence Forces on High Alert Over Aggressive Statements by NATO

"We will die as martyrs, they will simply drop dead"

This is goddamn scary

flamming_python, kvs, zepia, miketheterrible, nomadski, Hole and Broski like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:25 pm

Lurk83 wrote:Putin: "Western countries aren't only taking unfriendly economic actions against our country, but leaders of major Nato countries are making aggressive statements about our country. So I order to move Russia's deterrence forces to a special regime of duty."

Great 🙄
    Hahahaha dont be scared man, this was planned , global lockdown

Nuclear showdown, you heard it here first!
    Ispan
    Ispan

Post  Ispan Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:25 pm

Ispan wrote:Latest daily war report.

https://guerraenucrania.wordpress.com/2022/02/27/parte-de-guerra-27-02-2022-1200-horas/

I edited it and added some more information on the fighting in Lugansk sector, it's so gratifying to go back to the maps of 2014 and see the old names of the towns and cities that were lost and now are liberated again, after so many years!

Like the Russians says a lot of you posters worry like a pregnant teenage girl.

Liberation is going well, without excessive casualties and avoiding mass civilian deaths and destruction. Today Kharkov has been liberated, Kiev is not so important if Zelensky and their clique have already fled to Lvov.

What's important is trapping the bulk of the Ukrainian army east of the Dnieper and forcing it to surrender, then the Russian troops can drive at will and occupy the rest of the country and carry out the police action.

Sanctions to Russia are unpleasant but taken into account, it's going to make life difficult for families like mine that live in the west, but I can cope with losing money in the Russian stock exchange for months and not being able to go vacationing in Crimea this summer.

Europe will backtrack in sactions as the economic damage will be inmense.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, JohninMK, starman, Hole and Broski like this post

Cheetah
    Cheetah

Post  Cheetah Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:27 pm

I sure hope Putin is bluffing; And I hope NATO knows this, but listens all the same.
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:28 pm

This is no bluff, he has said this for years, the roof is ready to come down on all of us
    owais.usmani

Post  owais.usmani Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:29 pm

Cheetah wrote:I sure hope Putin is bluffing

I sure hope Putin is not bluffing.

teh_beard, miketheterrible, Urluber and billybatts91 like this post

ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:30 pm

This is Russia's Cuban Missile crisis theater since Washington is refusing to let his dog Zelensky negotiate, unlike how the Russians negotiated in 1962.

Except, Washignton has a lot of experience playing these games.... and they usually win most of them in the modern era.

I guess bluffing Ukraine into a negotiated settlement was part of the plan. And the Americans, since the first day, have kept a steady hand, and read as the operation progressed.

Last edited by ATLASCUB on Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kriva likes this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:31 pm

WTF did everyone think was gonna happen

All these stupid westerners like karl haushofer and lurk83 and bitcoin trader and FINTY

WTF did you expect, you think twitter told you the truth ?

Goddamn reality has hit you in the face now your whole countries will be burned and destroyed for this are you prepared to lose it all?

Goddamn it this is what we arrive to

GarryB, Big_Gazza, miketheterrible and Broski like this post

Pacense

Post  Pacense Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:32 pm

Cheetah wrote:I sure hope Putin is bluffing; And I hope NATO knows this, but listens all the same.

He tried everything, missile, spetnaz, chechens, and nothing seems to work. Some land conquered up north and up Crimea, which will be hard to keep anyway.

So he uses nuclear deterrence as a type of last man standing. I do think hes really loosing his sanity. Weird speeches, and now this.

flamming_python, Finty and slavjunk like this post

Big_Gazza, auslander and miketheterrible dislike this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:32 pm

ATLASCUB wrote:This is Russia's Cuban Missile crisis drama since Washington is refusing to let his dog negotiate, unlike how the Russians negotiated in 1962.

Except, Washignton has a lot of experience playing these games.... and they usually win most of them in the modern era.
    Putin is not gorbachev, and they got avangard , poseidon, s500, nudol, for a reason 

Yasen with nuclear zircons and kalibr on patrol

Tu95 with nuclear kh101 in the air

kvs, auslander, Finty and Broski like this post

ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:33 pm

Who gives a shit. So does Washington. Madman theory is american's forte - they probably getting a chuckle seeing Putin perform.

He chickened out in 2014 and is doing a half measure campaign banking on certain enemy behavior that is not translating into reality. A change of tactics is thus needed.

If you didn't plan for that scenario, well, you're fucked, and plan for it quick.

What you musn't do is make a spectacle of yourself and play right into enemy propaganda of a WW3 threatening mad man.

Take the fucking Ukraine by force and be done with it. Partition it off in little pieces. Russians have always been historically well versed in this subject considering the expansion and contraction of the Russian empire over time.

Jesus Christ.

This is what happens when a leader stays in power for so long, with his political, leadership prime behind him.

Last edited by ATLASCUB on Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:41 pm; edited 3 times in total

flamming_python, Ispan, Kriva and Finty like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:35 pm

Hes not taking his hand off the red button, they aim to win nuclear chicken this round

This is not joke time anymore, I hope the west is ready to concede

Putin believes in the paradise, he has no wife , he is built for this moment

kvs likes this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:41 pm

ATLASCUB wrote:Who gives a shit. So does Washington. Madman theory is american's forte - they probably getting a chuckle seeing Putin perform.

He chickened out in 2014 and is doing a half measure campaign banking on certain enemy behavior that is not translating into reality. A change of tactics is thus needed.

If you didn't plan for that scenario, well, you're fucked, and plan for it quick.

What you musn't do is make a spectacle of yourself and play right into enemy propaganda of WW3 threatening mad man.

Take the fucking Ukraine by force and be done with it. Partion it off in little pieces. Russians have always been historically well versed in this subject considering the expansion and contraction of the Russian empire over time.

Jesus Christ.

Atlas, I dont think you understand the gravity of the situation, is not about Ukraine, 

Ukraine is prepping the battlefield for tactical nuclear exchange

Putin been talking about this longer than 5 years, new weapons, willingness to use them, martyrdom

This is it, he laid the stage for nuclear showdown and executes it

par far, kvs and nomadski like this post

par far

Post  par far Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:41 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:https://www.rt.com/russia/550758-truss-russia-nato-conflict-ukraine/

UK warns of Russia-NATO conflict

Foreign Secretary says West should be ‘prepared for a very long haul’ in Ukraine and a potential clash between Moscow and the military bloc

This explains the Russian war strategy, NATO could become engaged with Russia

It also explains the soft handed approach, they are misleading NATO,

Putin might be forcing the decisive confrontation , if it comes to war with NATO

The amount of western dead will end the world order , coupled with economic losses and human life

UK just wants to seen as an important power when they are not.

These are the same idiots that wanted to stay in Afghanistan when the US was out.

The UK will go far as the US does.

GarryB and Big_Gazza like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:44 pm

par far wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:https://www.rt.com/russia/550758-truss-russia-nato-conflict-ukraine/

Foreign Secretary says West should be ‘prepared for a very long haul’ in Ukraine and a potential clash between Moscow and the military bloc

Putin might be forcing the decisive confrontation , if it comes to war with NATO

The amount of western dead will end the world order , coupled with economic losses and human life

These are the same idiots that wanted to stay in Afghanistan when the US was out.

Man I understand when your life is on the line as all of ours are, we try to seek refuge in downplaying

Man the RVSN has been activated, posle nas tishisna "after us silence"

This is where we are man, he didnt activate RVSN as a joke he fully believes we are at ww3 level

par far likes this post

par far

Post  par far Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:44 pm

ATLASCUB wrote:Who gives a shit. So does Washington. Madman theory is american's forte - they probably getting a chuckle seeing Putin perform.

What you musn't do is make a spectacle of yourself and play right into enemy propaganda of a WW3 threatening mad man.

Take the fucking Ukraine by force and be done with it. Partition it off in little pieces. Russians have always been historically well versed in this subject considering the expansion and contraction of the Russian empire over time.

Jesus Christ.

This is what happens when a leader stays in power for so long, with his political, leadership prime behind him.

In 2014, Putin was worried about the Sochi Olympics and even he admits it.

Russia has planned for all major escalations.

Big_Gazza likes this post

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:45 pm

Hole wrote:Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 6 Fmmqxo10
    Azov base in Donskoye has fallen.

Russian troops in Borodyanka, west of Kiev.

Seems like history is repeating itself

On 8 November 1943 Borodianka was liberated by the Soviet regiments of 75th Guards Rifle Division from the occupation of Nazi Germany.

GarryB, Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, kvs, Ghoster, Hole, Broski and like this post

Finty
    Finty

Post  Finty Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:45 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:WTF did everyone think was gonna happen

All these stupid westerners like karl haushofer and lurk83 and bitcoin trader and FINTY

WTF did you expect, you think twitter told you the truth ?

Goddamn reality has hit you in the face now your whole countries will be burned and destroyed for this are you prepared to lose it all?

Goddamn it this is what we arrive to

Cope
    par far

Post  par far Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:46 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:
    par far wrote:

Man I understand when your life is on the line as all of ours are, we try to seek refuge in downplaying

Man the RVSN has been activated, posle nas tishisna "after us silence"

This is where we are man, he didnt activate RVSN as a joke he fully believes we are at ww3 level

I fully believe that as well, we are at a WW3 level.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 4:24 am