Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+75
xeno
diabetus
Eugenio Argentina
Mir
Podlodka77
The-thing-next-door
Begome
Walther von Oldenburg
Erk
zorobabel
Azi
AlfaT8
Regular
0nillie0
dionis
crod
franco
Belisarius
Airbornewolf
sepheronx
11E
Arkanghelsk
Werewolf
GunshipDemocracy
Firebird
OminousSpudd
mnztr
ucmvulcan
ATLASCUB
sundoesntrise
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Backman
calripson
littlerabbit
Tolstoy
andalusia
par far
ArgentinaGuard
bandit6
caveat emptor
Lennox
Atmosphere
bitcointrader70
lancelot
magnumcromagnon
ARYGER
marcellogo
Odin of Ossetia
LMFS
JohninMK
nomadski
kvs
Singular_Transform
lyle6
x_54_u43
Arrow
Hole
jhelb
Sujoy
Rodion_Romanovic
miketheterrible
Tsavo Lion
Broski
George1
SeigSoloyvov
thegopnik
limb
Big_Gazza
TMA1
flamming_python
PapaDragon
Scorpius
ALAMO
Isos
RTN
79 posters

Talking bollocks thread #4

Azi

Talking bollocks thread #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #4

Post  Azi Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:50 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:То AZI....

Did I ask for your opinion ?
    Look at it this way, you and I haven't been on good terms for months since the day you whined like a little girl.
    In addition to many other posts I've made you nailed that one.
    SIEG PYLE has idiotic views and I decided to respond in my own way….
    If it bothers you that I also sent a video with some of my posts, then OK - no apologies for that because I didn't even threaten anyone..
    You can have your personal feud with SeigSoloyvov, it doesn't interest me much, it's even amusing sometimes. But please not here in this thread! I don't have much time at the moment and can only read...I appreciate the forum and unfortunately it's extremely cluttered. The thread is not called "Russian special military operation in Ukraine" for nothing and not "Feud of SeigSoloyvov and Podlodka77". Feel free to take your argument to another more appropriate thread.

Most of the videos aren't related to the topic and are therefore annoying, even if I personally find them funny, but that's not 9gag.

And I don't give a shit if you asked about my opinion. Why do you sometimes manage to deliver really good contributions to the Russian armaments industry and sometimes kindergarten contributions with funny videos?

owais.usmani likes this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:03 pm

And Podlodka77 is the first winner, Garry wrote under the heading Announcement: "Banned thread".... thumbsup
    I wouldn't write this here, but the Banned thread section is locked and no message can be sent.
    Yes, I wrote that Regular is a piece of shit because he is piece of shit and his lifeless messages are of no real interest to anyone.
    If he hadn't called me out in the message, I wouldn't have answered him.

You think you're going to change me with your blocking Garry ? Nope ! No
    You see Garry, I knew the day would come when you would have to block me because I was the only one who unapologetically wrote what I wanted.

I wrote to you that we were done when you blocked me for the FIRST time and I wouldn't have responded even now, but since you wrote that I was the "first winner" in the section for blocked people, I had to respond one last time.
    Garry, I congratulate you on your objectivity, but since I don't know who you are or what you are or who you work for, I don't give a **** for your rules and i dont give a **** for your forum... dunno

GarryB
    GarryB

Talking bollocks thread #4 - Page 34 Empty temporary talking bollocks thread

Post  GarryB Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:02 am

I wouldn't write this here, but the Banned thread section is locked and no message can be sent.

It is an announcement thread, not a discussion thread.

If there are things in that thread anyone wants to discuss they can send the relevant person a PM to discuss it.

I locked the thread on purpose because the things posted are not for general discussion.

Yes, I wrote that Regular is a piece of shit because he is piece of shit and his lifeless messages are of no real interest to anyone.
    If he hadn't called me out in the message, I wouldn't have answered him.

In some sports you get sent to the bin for foul play, and also in some sports there is a special offense of provoking where someone who created the situation or encouraged the foul play is held accountable for the foul play can also be punished.

Very simply if someone annoys you and you abuse them then you get a time out. If it was obvious flaming and there is a complaint instead of abuse then the flamer might get the time out rather than the person they are flaming.

Really depends how smart you are.

Well no, it is more a case of how in control you are of yourself which is not directly related to intelligence.

Good example would be Alamo who has recently said some things out of character. Nothing he would be banned for but unusual for him in my opinion... but everyone has their buttons don't they.

You think you're going to change me with your blocking Garry ? Nope !

This forum has rules and I enforce them as best I can. Keep breaking the rules and expect to get banned.... continual reoffending will lead to longer bans to the point where the ban will be a perma ban... not just you personally... that applies to everyone.

I can be patient, but equally there are things I can't ignore and no one that can't be banned... with the exception of Mods... and even then I can if I wanted to but I really don't see George ever giving me reason to, he does an excellent job for no pay.

You see Garry, I knew the day would come when you would have to block me because I was the only one who unapologetically wrote what I wanted.

If you said you would break the rules I could have told you if you break them then there is going to be a ban and if you keep breaking the rules then the bans will get longer until they will not end, and I don't need to see the future to say that because it applies to all members.

I quite like you but I don't let that cloud my judgement... anyone breaks the rules and anyone can get a ban, my liking someone does not come it to it.

Equally my not liking someone does not increase or decrease their chances of a ban.

The length of the ban normally is related to is this their first offense, and what they say after being banned.

An apology for abusing someone would go a long way to reducing a ban period, but only if I thought it was sincere.

Doubling down and claiming to be a victim and I am evil for not understanding that the person you abused deserved it and more... well that doesn't work for western governments in my view and it wont work with me.

I have banned people I liked before... that is the job as I see it.

I wrote to you that we were done when you blocked me for the FIRST time and I wouldn't have responded even now, but since you wrote that I was the "first winner" in the section for blocked people, I had to respond one last time.

I remember your threat to leave and never come back, and that is fine, you can make the same threat now and even if you decide in the future to come back that is fine, but lets be clear if you leave now that is not my ban so you can return any time you want, but if you get banned again that will be longer and depending on what you get banned for you now have two bans which is history... eventually the ban will be permanent and you wont be able to come back, but that is all up to you.

Keep in mind that those on this forum who don't like you can simply bait you into offending and get rid of you and you are opening yourself up to such treatment and that might even prevent a ban for you and make a ban for the person trying to wind you up.

Ideally as far as I am concerned when you are upset take a break yourself without saying something rude or offensive and come back when you are ready... with no more bans you can come and go as you please.

But equally if you want to abuse other members well I have a job to do and it has no favourites.

I am going to remove this post and yours and put it in the talking bollocks thread, but I am posting this so other understand my thinking and why I do things.

Any further discussion should be by private messaging if you have questions or comments.

Garry, I congratulate you on your objectivity, but since I don't know who you are or what you are or who you work for, I don't give a **** for your rules and i dont give a **** for your forum...

Ask anyone here like my fans Mr_HD and Karl and Walle... I work for Putin... we have a very similar haircut but I have a beard too... we both work for the CIA and we are trying to break the republican democrat hold on the US by getting it into simultaneous wars in Europe and Asia and our plan is very close to succeeding... which is why I really earn the millions of dollars flooding into my bank account every day.

You agreed to obey the rules of this forum when you signed up and it was on that basis that I gave you a ban for breaking those rules. If you want to leave then I can't and wont stop you, but I have not banned you so you can return any time you please, if that is what you want.

If you don't return, have a good life.

franco likes this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:52 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    Was this Popov guy in any way shape or form connected to terrorists from Wagner?

If yes he should be executed on the spot

You're not only trash and a piece of shit, you're also a coward...
    And if GARRY doesn't block me - PAPADRAGON will be my personal bitch..

franco
    franco

Post  franco Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:21 am

Podlodka77 wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    Was this Popov guy in any way shape or form connected to terrorists from Wagner?

If yes he should be executed on the spot

You're not only trash and a piece of shit, you're also a coward...
    And if GARRY doesn't block me - PAPADRAGON will be my personal bitch..

Man, you can post some good informative shit on this site but honestly I really don't understand the why of this.

sepheronx, GarryB, Werewolf, GunshipDemocracy and VARGR198 like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:33 am

FRANCO....

Yes, Franco I CAN, but I can't stand trash and "pussyfooting" **** like Papadragon.. .
    I know he's spineless, I just know...

T-47 likes this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:59 am

diabetus wrote:The public dirty laundry and drama that is repeatedly put on full display in the Russian command structure is just pathetic.

Yes, Garry tolerates idiots like you... dunno
    Tell us what your position is in global politics, Mr. Fetus Diabetus ?
    What do you decide about in your life except ON or OFF on your computer?
    diabetus

Post  diabetus Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:02 am

What does that have to do with anything? Are you able to post without sounding like a child?

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:20 am

diabetus wrote:What does that have to do with anything? Are you able to post without sounding like a child?

What is your position in world politics Mr. Fetus Diabetus ?
    You see, I have been persistently writing since January last year (when I came to this forum) that there are things and events that are not known to ordinary mortals, and then idiots like you appear with their nonsense...
    I don't hate people by religion, but by attitude. !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    In any case, anyone who supports Nazis and Bolsheviks is my enemy.

I AM AN ORTHODOX !

diabetus

Post  diabetus Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:30 am

You should take your medication, it'll help you feel better.

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:46 am

diabetus wrote:You should take your medication, it'll help you feel better.

But since you live in an illusion called the "Western civilisation"  feel free to keep SMOKING the lies you smoke...
    Your west has ALWAYS smoked Russian sausage and it will be the same this time...

I WOULD GIVE MY HEART AND SOUL FOR RUSSIA - WHAT WOULD YOU GIVE ?

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Talking bollocks thread #4 - Page 34 Empty temporary talking bollocks thread

Post  thegopnik Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:13 am

pod before you might get a ban again. this discussion board might be for you to avoid trouble here. https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/434283113

GunshipDemocracy likes this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Sat Aug 05, 2023 10:42 pm

Skills of out pocket sized Napoleon are limited to barking only, so don't be rude asking anything other than that 🤣
    Forbiden is to bring in, purchase, store, gift and transfer.
    On general, banderites gets the warmer welcome the more East they are. On places like Przemysl, parading with Black&Red banner can be suicidal.

Aside of that, this laffette is written in quasiPolish. Maybe those are some regional things and people who wrote it are hardly literate, but I would call it a fake first. Some of the grammars makes it similar to Russian. Make your guess.

flamming_python, kvs and GunshipDemocracy like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sun Aug 06, 2023 12:41 am

ALAMO wrote:Skills of out pocket sized Napoleon are limited to barking only, so don't be rude asking anything other than that 🤣
    Forbiden is to bring in, purchase, store, gift and transfer.
    On general, banderites gets the warmer welcome the more East they are. On places like Przemysl, parading with Black&Red banner can be suicidal.

Aside of that, this laffette is written in quasiPolish. Maybe those are some regional things and people who wrote it are hardly literate, but I would call it a fake first. Some of the grammars makes it similar to Russian. Make your guess.

Polish traitor says what?

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Sun Aug 06, 2023 4:40 am

PapaDragon wrote:

He really does sound like textbook draft dodger  pwnd

Shit while it must have been hard to get tortured and lose ones balls as a POW, it's not a collective memory for Russians as it is for the Serbs

it must have been harder for Serbs to leave their balls in Kosovo, collectively as a defeated nation, no castration needed

even Ukrainian apes don't take that shit laying down, and put some fight into it, rather than whining about it like the Serbs in the Krajina or Kosovo do

I guess we really are all built differently , but we could definitely not wipe away such dishonor by becoming the cum dumpsters of our own oppressors

But I guess gangrape is a tough thing to get over, and judging by "Kosovo je Serbia" , it is indeed a tough thing to relive pwnd pwnd pwnd
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:10 am

Arkanghelsk wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:

He really does sound like textbook draft dodger  pwnd

Shit while it must have been hard to get tortured and lose ones balls as a POW, it's not a collective memory for Russians as it is for the Serbs

it must have been harder for Serbs to leave their balls in Kosovo, collectively as a defeated nation, no castration needed

even Ukrainian apes don't take that shit laying down, and put some fight into it, rather than whining about it like the Serbs in the Krajina or Kosovo do

I guess we really are all built differently , but we could definitely not wipe away such dishonor by becoming the cum dumpsters of our own oppressors

But I guess gangrape is a tough thing to get over, and judging by "Kosovo je Serbia" , it is indeed a tough thing to relive  pwnd  pwnd  pwnd

Oh I love when you talk dirty to me, baby love

One question though: How does it feel to be someone's castrated bitch for decades even though you have a whole fùcking nuclear arsenal?

Because THAT is definitely something that only the filthiest cum chugging bitches could possibly know lol1

xeno

Post  xeno Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:25 am

Some Serbian members and Russian members on this forum are totally hopeless...

sepheronx, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, Hole and Belisarius like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:34 am

There's nothing worse than an inferior IT **** (Papadragon) trying to be the tough guy. That's not working, son. Although my ban expired 10 days ago, I don't see the purpose of continuing to participate in the forum. This forum is a sewer and it is inevitable that I would again fry some idiot who would write some nonsense and therefore I am completely indifferent to further participation. And since I'm not interested to and considering that GARRY threatened me that next time I will be blocked for 30 days, then I have to give him a reason - Garry is a piece of shit. Garry is the man who destroys the forum.
    Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:42 am

...and the Serbs are on a roll today Laughing Laughing Laughing

PD you should really apply for a job at Radio Free Europe - you will blend right in Laughing

sepheronx, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole and Belisarius like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:27 am

Podlodka77 wrote:There's nothing worse than an inferior IT **** (Papadragon) trying to be the tough guy. That's not working, son. Although my ban expired 10 days ago, I don't see the purpose of continuing to participate in the forum. This forum is a sewer and it is inevitable that I would again fry some idiot who would write some nonsense and therefore I am completely indifferent to further participation. And since I'm not interested to  and considering that GARRY threatened me that next time I will be blocked for 30 days, then I have to give him a reason - Garry is a piece of shit. Garry is the man who destroys the forum.

You'll be back, sweetheart I love you

Werewolf, PapaDragon, GunshipDemocracy and Mir like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:51 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:...Although my ban expired 10 days ago, I don't see the purpose of continuing to participate in the forum. ...

And yet here you are continuing to participate

Podlodka77 wrote:...This forum is a sewer and it is inevitable that I would again fry some idiot who would write some nonsense and therefore I am completely indifferent to further participation. ...

And yet here you are not being indifferent

Podlodka77 wrote:...And since I'm not interested to ...

And yet here you are showing interest

Podlodka77 wrote:...and considering that GARRY threatened me that next time I will be blocked for 30 days, then I have to give him a reason - Garry is a piece of shit. Garry is the man who destroys the forum.

That's not how you get banned, that's how you pretend that you are trying to get banned while intentionally using mild language in order to try and make people think that you are trying to get banned while secretly hoping that you won't get banned

If you really wanted to get banned you would have used proper insults not this PEGI-7 crap

flamming_python and Mir like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:35 pm

ALAMO wrote:
    Mir wrote:...and the Serbs are on a roll today Laughing Laughing Laughing

PD you should really apply for a job at Radio Free Europe - you will blend right in Laughing

The moments when they try to insult someone using their own social code nobody other cares about is what I adore each time Laughing
    But works on them, obviously. One way or another Laughing

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:45 pm

PapaDragon wrote:

Honestly I used to enjoy your posts but these days you sound like a stuck record.

Werewolf, xeno, GunshipDemocracy and Hole like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:56 pm

He is struggling to give his best to the community bro!
    And it is his best! Laughing Laughing
    PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:26 pm

https://t.me/c/1524001401/12655

Talking bollocks thread #4 - Page 34 12124110

Talking bollocks thread #4 - Page 34 12424510

Ungrateful Kazakhs have been illegally squatting in Russia's rightful territories. A time will come when Russia will have to evict these squatters and move them to a "reserve" at a tiny island somewhere in the arctic circle. attack

In the meantime, I don't care if this school kid is a minor, he, his friend and their families need to voluntarily donate their organs or else be involuntarily turned into fertilizer sniper

Firebird, par far, The-thing-next-door and owais.usmani like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:08 am