Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+75
xeno
diabetus
Eugenio Argentina
Mir
Podlodka77
The-thing-next-door
Begome
Walther von Oldenburg
Erk
zorobabel
Azi
AlfaT8
Regular
0nillie0
dionis
crod
franco
Belisarius
Airbornewolf
sepheronx
11E
Arkanghelsk
Werewolf
GunshipDemocracy
Firebird
OminousSpudd
mnztr
ucmvulcan
ATLASCUB
sundoesntrise
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Backman
calripson
littlerabbit
Tolstoy
andalusia
par far
ArgentinaGuard
bandit6
caveat emptor
Lennox
Atmosphere
bitcointrader70
lancelot
magnumcromagnon
ARYGER
marcellogo
Odin of Ossetia
LMFS
JohninMK
nomadski
kvs
Singular_Transform
lyle6
x_54_u43
Arrow
Hole
jhelb
Sujoy
Rodion_Romanovic
miketheterrible
Tsavo Lion
Broski
George1
SeigSoloyvov
thegopnik
limb
Big_Gazza
TMA1
flamming_python
PapaDragon
Scorpius
ALAMO
Isos
RTN
79 posters

Talking bollocks thread #4

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Talking bollocks thread #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #4

Post  PapaDragon Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:25 am

Tsavo Lion wrote:Since some here can't read Russian, I translate the titles before posting them, not to hide anything. So stop insinuating anything.
    Ur opinions may or may not be shared by others, so u better stop pushing it.

I am not insinuating anything, I am saying it out loud

If you really don't want to hide anything then just post the link so everyone can see it, don't hide it like a pop-up ad

And as always learn to spell before typing anything

Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:01 am

I don't need ur instructions; those who don't read Russian can at least understand my spelling. I wouldn't miss anything w/o u reading & replying/commenting to/on my posts. DON'T BOTHER TO REPLY!
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:07 am

Tsavo Lion wrote:I don't need ur instructions; those who don't read Russian can at least understand my spelling. I wouldn't miss anything w/o u reading & replying/commenting to/on my posts. DON'T BOTHER TO REPLY!

Replying anyway so you don't miss out

You WILL get my instructions

And learn to spell
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:31 am

I spell how I see fit, & if u want to waste ur time, go ahead!
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:42 pm

Tsavo Lion wrote:I spell how I see fit, & if u want to waste ur time, go ahead!

You misspell the way your lack of education and intelligence leads you to

It's not a choice on your part, it's consequence

Broski likes this post

Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:39 pm

PapaDragon wrote:

You misspell the way your lack of education and intelligence leads you to It's not a choice on your part, it's consequence

I don't need ur education to use spell check on my PC, & choose to misspell, as stated long time ago, go read the relevant post!
    Ur level of education didn't influenced ur level of intelligence, if u keep pressing the same issue. All ur future posts will be ignored.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:11 pm

Tsavo Lion wrote:... All ur future posts will be ignored.

Promises, promises...
    Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic

Post  Rodion_Romanovic Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:50 pm

Tsavo Lion wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:

You misspell the way your lack of education and intelligence leads you to  It's not a choice on your part, it's consequence

I don't need ur education to use spell check on my PC, & choose to misspell, as stated long time ago, go read the relevant post!
    Ur level of education didn't influenced ur level of intelligence, if u keep pressing the same issue. All ur future posts will be ignored.

Tsavo, English is not my first language either and more than sometimes I write something incorrectly too (often because I write in hurry and do not properly check before posting)  but I find extremely annoying (almost to the point of physical discomfort) reading a text full of intentional misspellings like u instead of you, Ur instead of your, etc.

It's not like the number of characters we can use in a post is so limited that we need to save letters... Very Happy

If I may again ask you another favour, could you please post the actual URLs instead of embedding them in hyperlinks?

It would at least allow other users to avoid opening some propaganda websites that in some cases are not much more than clickbaits...

Thank you

PapaDragon, Mir and Broski like this post

Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:55 am

The Chinese simplified their characters & I have the right to simplify my English spelling (that been btw modified before over 100s of years) here- why should I follow any archaic British traditions that always been alien to me?
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:24 am

Tsavo Lion wrote:The Chinese simplified their characters & I have the right to simplify my English spelling (that been btw modified before over 100s of years) here- why should I follow any archaic British traditions that always been alien to me?

Oh maybe because you are trying to speak their language?

With your logic could type random shit and claim that I'm speaking Japanese but that I refuse to follow their archaic traditions:

Cool

There, I'm speaking Japanese y'all!!!

Last edited by PapaDragon on Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rodion_Romanovic and Scorpius like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Talking bollocks thread #4 - Page 3 Empty Temporary talking bollock thread

Post  GarryB Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:08 pm

First of all PD I think you should delete that insult to start off with.

Second, this is an English language site, and so English is the language of expectation, but it is not a 144 letter phone app, so standard abbreviations only please.

Not all our members are young and with it... including me.

Thirdly I am going to shift most of this BS to the Talking bollocks thread, except for LSOS's suggestion which will be moved to a more prominent position and hopefully discussed further.

Isos likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:10 am

Talking bollocks thread #4 - Page 3 F35-USAF-Delivered-Feature-640x353

In the Su-57 thread we had some exchange about rear view visibility of the allegedly inferior Russian canopy.

Talking bollocks thread #4 - Page 3 F5105dae4fae48ca94e9780de61d41ae

What utter inanity. There is no limitation of side-rear view in the Su-57. It is not worse that the F-35. If the pilot can
    twist his neck 120 degrees he gets the same FOV as the F-35 pilot. Are we supposed to think that humans can twist their
    necks like owls?

Sujoy
    Sujoy

Post  Sujoy Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:42 am

U.S Air Force posted this pic on SM. I suspect after spending too much time in India. Smile

Talking bollocks thread #4 - Page 3 Usaf10
    Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:30 am

Sub-contracted or outsourced to China/India rather Laughing
    jhelb
    jhelb

Location : Previously: Belarus Currently: A Small Island No One Cares About

Post  jhelb Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:51 am

Sujoy wrote:The U.S Navy had stated that US naval reactor tech is a generation ahead, relying on 90% HEU to achieve reactor fuel life of > 30 years while Russia's current level of tech uses 40% enriched uranium that requires the boat to be cut open every 10 years to refuel. Is that true?
    Instead of asking stupid questions why don't you leave this forum? This is a Russian forum to discuss serious topics. You only spread FUD. Several hindoo, third world forums to choose from, choose one.

Big_Gazza dislikes this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:01 am

jhelb wrote:
    Sujoy wrote:The U.S Navy had stated that US naval reactor tech is a generation ahead, relying on 90% HEU to achieve reactor fuel life of > 30 years while Russia's current level of tech uses 40% enriched uranium that requires the boat to be cut open every 10 years to refuel. Is that true?
    Instead of asking stupid questions why don't you leave this forum? This is a Russian forum to discuss serious topics. You only spread FUD. Several hindoo, third world forums to choose from, choose one.

Thats harsh.  He asked a question.  Kind of a dumb question but a question none the less.

My comment is aimed that I hear a lot of Indians kind of ask such questions that one has to question "why such a question are asked".

But he has every right to ask it.

Its dolts like Vann that should be gone.  Sujoy is good guy.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs and Rasisuki Nebia like this post

jhelb
    jhelb

Post  jhelb Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:58 am

miketheterrible wrote:Thats harsh.  He asked a question.  Kind of a dumb question but a question none the less.

My comment is aimed that I hear a lot of Indians kind of ask such questions that one has to question "why such a question are asked".

But he has every right to ask it.

Its dolts like Vann that should be gone.  Sujoy is good guy.
    Vann posts dumb comments, Sujoy posts dumb questions. How are they any different? They are both spreading FUD. Why does he question the quality of Russian hardware? Do you realize thousands of forum members and non forum members reading his posts will develop a negative impression about Russian weapons and more importantly about Russia?

To elevate the experience of people who visit this forum we need smart forum members not dumb posters like Sujoy.

Big_Gazza dislikes this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:34 pm

Vann posts dumb comments, Sujoy posts dumb questions. How are they any different?

They are worlds apart... some questions Sujoy asks reflect some very biased sources he is using for his information, but the fact that he asks here shows he is not interested in the CNN and BBC all sides of the story answer, he wants to hear the truth.

He asks questions and listens to the answers...

Vann often makes dumb comments... and even PD makes dumb comments like Rogozin is trampoline man based on a myth he has made up all by himself.

When someone shows him the actual incident his comments become much more understandable... the difference between Vann/PD and Sujoy is that after learning the truth or at least information he can further look up himself is that Vann and PD don't stop calling Rogozin Trampoline man... they are not here to learn... that might be how they earn their money... CIA paid trolls sent specifically to piss off Mike and KVS who are obviously under surveillance by the NSA and CiA.

They are both spreading FUD.

Sujoy is delivering information about the current angle of Russia bashing used by the western media propaganda machine... enabling us to collectively rip the shiny packaging off and get to the truth... sometimes everyone here will know that lie is bullshit, but other times it takes Mindstorm to pop in and tell us what has really happened and what the real truth is... but it is never what the western spin tries to make it into.

Why does he question the quality of Russian hardware?

Because he might not be sure? Not all Russian hardware is perfect and state of the art quite yet, but most of it is rather more practical and effective and affordable than western kit.

Do you realize thousands of forum members and non forum members reading his posts will develop a negative impression about Russian weapons and more importantly about Russia?

Do you realise when someone raises these sorts of issues by asking such a question the fact that thousands of members do not instantly agree, but read what other members post in response suggests it is more than just Sujoy that is learning here.

I have been following Russian equipment since it was Soviet equipment but I don't know everything, so when someone asks about this or that I am as interested in the answer as the person asking.

The real trolls are the ones not interested in an answer... they didn't post a question... they posted flamebait to get some conflict going... can you remember the names of any members who would do such a thing? Twisted Evil

A few years ago I would have said Arrow was such a member because his comments always seemed to be flamebait... and honestly ignorant... but he listens to the answers and has clearly taken the time to think about things and his comments are rather different... honestly rather less spitefull...

Perhaps he started posting when he was a bit young and has matured, I don't know... this is not really very fair discussing this here and I will be removing bits of this conversation to the talking bollocks section

It is not easy to have your world view changed and some people will never accept that change... the west is good and the US is the leader of the west by general consensus and white people are rich and powerful because they are the smartest and nicest to others... and then you find out what the world is actually like... a real shock... a real kick in the balls... some people never bother getting up from that and stay in their little matrix...

To elevate the experience of people who visit this forum we need smart forum members not dumb posters like Sujoy.

I am constantly amazed at how people think they know people they have never met in person and really don't know at all.

Jumping to such conclusions with such generalisations have to be wrong... mostly because I think you are judging him based on the fact that he is Indian.

An obvious response from the thousands of members here might be... well you are just a Russian... what would you know about it... when people are more than just the country they associate with.

Will move posts shortly.

Big_Gazza, kvs, ALAMO, Rasisuki Nebia and Mir like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Talking bollocks thread #4 - Page 3 Empty Temporary talking bollocks thread

Post  Big_Gazza Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:48 pm

Well said GarryB. thumbsup
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:20 pm

Sujoy has done nothing to deserve the attack he is getting. He is not trolling. By contrast we have several trolls on this forum that
    push anti-Russian propaganda. It seems the "problem" here is that Sujoy is not of the "right" race. This should not be tolerated
    since it is worse than the pathetic anti-Russian propaganda at smearing Russia and people who do not hate Russia.

The "white supremacist" smear is a common one in the west these days. Anyone who does not toe the NATzO propaganda line
    and bend the knee to PC degeneracy is a "white supremacist".

ALAMO and miketheterrible like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:30 pm

jhelb is not a Russian, just some Westerner with a complex that's hopelessly obsessed with brown people

If he is Russian, then he left the country very young.
    jhelb
    jhelb

Post  jhelb Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:02 pm

kvs wrote:It seems the "problem" here is that Sujoy is not of the "right" race.
    Of course. Hindus are an extremely backward, dirt poor, corrupt race. That's his problem not mine. Millions of these poor, backward Hindus migrate to Russia and the West. Inferiority chip firmly embedded on their shoulders.

kvs wrote:The "white supremacist" smear is a common one in the west these days. Anyone who does not toe the NATzO propaganda line
    and bend the knee to PC degeneracy is a "white supremacist".
    Spare me. Why is it that predominantly White countries are always developed and predominantly dark skinned countries are always backward.

flamming_python wrote:jhelb is not a Russian, just some Westerner with a complex that's hopelessly obsessed with brown people

If he is Russian, then he left the country very young.
    I'm not a Westerner. Thousands of us Russians have to work in the West because they themselves are not always capable of carrying out high end work, so they need us. Most Russians in the West are highly skilled.

These third world people of Asia and Africa are not liked anywhere in the West. They are mostly illegals, low skilled workers and have a criminal bent of mind. About time Russia bans their entry too. Even the U.K will not allow Indians to enter even if they have taken both the jabs.

https://gulfnews.com/opinion/op-eds/why-is-india-upset-with-uks-vaccine-linked-travel-curbs-1.82404618
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:55 pm

India - Bharat, was actually very developed and advanced civilization. Far more advanced and developed than most european states. Hindu's were and for most part still a very scientific group of people. Also, Hindu's tend to be far more accepting of other to a fault actually. Stubborn on some things but far more open and accepting in others.

It was actually the Muslims who tore the empire apart and threw India into a backwards state. You can see it when you go to the country - the areas where the Muslims ruled, most of the areas around it are dirt poor and under developed but the Muslim structures (Mosques and crappy structures like Taj Mahal. Yeah, I saw it and heavily underwhelmed) were you can tell all the resources went into.

Go to Jaipur as an example. The Pink City. Beautiful and well developed - from the palace itself all the way down to the common persons homes. Some of the architecture development is awe inspiring and something that is far beyond what westerners have ever really done. Modern buildings look like shit compared to these ancient architectures IMO.

I find Hindu's are easily susceptible to - fake news and outside influence. And it all comes down to their rather passive belief and lifestyle. Most of them do not believe in violence and aggressiveness. I have seen it myself. Most of them take abuse quite often and they suffer from issues of love jihad and the likes because they are afraid of rising up against such oppression towards them because they are afraid more of them will get harmed or killed - not just their families but their peers.

I think that some people here need to actually go to India and learn. I married what I consider the most beautiful woman in the world - a Hindu woman. I just so happened to find the one who isn't passive but extremely aggressive and hardcore conservative compared to even myself. But she is an extremely smart woman, beautiful and accepting of my family. Her whole family was accepting and embracing my family. And I would do anything for her and them. So Jhelbs anti Hindu remarks is rather sick and just shows that someone doesn't understand them or the culture. Yes, they can seem rather oblivious to many things, but that is because they are fed bullshit on a daily basis. Their media is worst than the wests and that says a lot.

franco, flamming_python, kvs and Mir like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:31 pm

India was the source of Damask steel which made its way to Europe via Central Asia (Uzbekistan) and Russia and revolutionized sword craft.
    Before this steel, iron was used which meant that swords were heavy and would shatter under enough load.   India was also the source
    of Buddhism which is a vastly better religion than the monotheist abominations from the Middle East.   Both Christianity and Islam spread
    themselves through an orgy of war and mass murder.   That never happened for Buddhism even if there was strife and war.   In the last
    20 or 30 years the Pope in Rome declared that Buddhism is atheism.   He and rest of his rotten organization should STFU.   Buddhists never
    declared other humans to have no souls and justified their use as chattel, which the Roman Catholic Church did for New World aboriginals.
    The Popes also launched the crusades against Byzantium and Slavic lands including Kievan Rus.   

Nothing about EU-rope is superior.   EU-rope's hate hard on for Russia, now spanning 1000+ years, proves this.  Racism is the sign of a
    deficient mind.

Mir likes this post

jhelb
    jhelb

Post  jhelb Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:54 pm

Russians are renowned the world over for their/our high IQ. Yet most Russians are Christians and not practitioners of some deranged religion like Buddhism and hinduism that only creates more divisions within society.

Hindus have regularly killed each other in the name of caste. They are in no way different from the Muslims.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:48 pm