Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+41
sepheronx
andalusia
magnumcromagnon
Krepost
walle83
Arkanghelsk
Shadåw
Bob Bollusc
George1
marcellogo
JohninMK
Isos
Finty
Gomig-21
Daniel_Admassu
hoom
franco
Hole
LMFS
mnztr
calripson
Atmosphere
lyle6
kvs
joker88
Cyberspec
TMA1
Backman
medo
flamming_python
Broski
william.boutros
Cheetah
Russian_Patriot_
owais.usmani
GarryB
ALAMO
AMCXXL
Mir
miketheterrible
PapaDragon
45 posters

    Su-35S: News #2

    George1
    George1


    Posts : 17776
    Points : 18281
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Su-35S: News #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Su-35S: News #2

    Post  George1 Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:51 pm

    Su-35S multi-role fighters of the Eastern Military District, involved in the verification of the reaction forces of the Union State, have completed their flight to airfields in the Republic of Belarus.

    GarryB, Gomig-21, Finty and joker88 like this post

    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon


    Posts : 8159
    Points : 8304
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Su-35S: News #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Su-35S: News #2

    Post  magnumcromagnon Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:36 pm

    GarryB, George1, Gomig-21, Hole, Backman and TMA1 like this post

    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon


    Posts : 8159
    Points : 8304
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Su-35S: News #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Su-35S: News #2

    Post  magnumcromagnon Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:09 am

    Su-35S: News #2 - Page 6 FI1Ph8fWQAoPec1?format=jpg&name=medium

    GarryB, George1, zardof, Gomig-21, Hole and TMA1 like this post

    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon


    Posts : 8159
    Points : 8304
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Su-35S: News #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Su-35S: News #2

    Post  magnumcromagnon Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:14 am

    Hole and Finty like this post

    Finty
    Finty


    Posts : 539
    Points : 545
    Join date : 2021-02-10
    Location : Great Britain

    Su-35S: News #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Su-35S: News #2

    Post  Finty Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:44 pm

    https://twitter.com/Anshu01x/status/1494373282535002127
    avatar
    andalusia


    Posts : 592
    Points : 654
    Join date : 2013-10-01

    Su-35S: News #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Su-35S: News #2

    Post  andalusia Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:35 am

    Cause for Concern?

    https://eurasiantimes.com/big-blow-to-chinese-russian-air-force-fighter-jet-uk-us/?amp

    Backman dislikes this post

    GarryB
    GarryB


    Posts : 34353
    Points : 34871
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Su-35S: News #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Su-35S: News #2

    Post  GarryB Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:19 am

    I would say the opposite.

    Every time some piece of technology is compromised it gets an significant update.

    The MiG-25P to the MiG-25PD with new radar and equipment and avionics and even new improved missiles even though the missiles were not compromised.

    The MiG-31 was similarly upgraded.

    There was no previous plan to upgrade either aircraft, though in the case of the MiG-31 there was the MiG-31M upgrade which was deemed too expensive and extensive, but in both cases when it was clear the design was compromised they got significant upgrades.

    Weapons are for war and no matter how sophisticated they are if you can't use them in case they might get lost or captured then what use are they?
    sepheronx
    sepheronx


    Posts : 7746
    Points : 8012
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 33
    Location : Canada

    Su-35S: News #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Su-35S: News #2

    Post  sepheronx Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:02 am

    I have already written about this. These are from hard lessons of the past.

    https://www.russiadefence.net/t8780p200-russian-special-military-operation-in-ukraine-13#377047

    I've already mentioned this earlier when proclaimed Su-35 was downed.

    N035 is a Hybrid radar because it shares some elements of AESA in terms of beam steering but overall it is said to have 2 T/R modules minimum making it different than standard PESA. But the real meat and potatoes is within the software and how information is processed via the onboard computer which is also destroyed.

    Dr.Snufflebug is correct that they already frequency hop which the N035 does. His assessment of AESA is a bit incorrect but overall he is right that they won't learn a thing at all. The software is key and that's gone. Hence why Russia doesn't care about it. They learned their lessons over Zaslon.

    It will boil down to what Alamo said: they will find some Korean electronics. Oh no.

    GarryB likes this post

    TMA1
    TMA1


    Posts : 680
    Points : 684
    Join date : 2020-11-30

    Su-35S: News #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Su-35S: News #2

    Post  TMA1 Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:33 pm

    Not sure if already posted but it looks like this is a video showing three r-77-1 missiles being fired at some enemy aircraft. Sixty kilometers!! If they succeeded then it could beat current records for amraams. Incredible. Also note the aircraft with irbis e able to turn over ninety degrees away because it is a pesa radar on a swash plate. Amazing stuff.

    GarryB, Gomig-21 and Broski like this post

    Backman
    Backman


    Posts : 1712
    Points : 1720
    Join date : 2020-11-11

    Su-35S: News #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Su-35S: News #2

    Post  Backman Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:44 pm

    andalusia wrote:Cause for Concern?

    https://eurasiantimes.com/big-blow-to-chinese-russian-air-force-fighter-jet-uk-us/?amp

    Cringe post

    Su-35S: News #2 - Page 6 NC5naWY

    Hole and gc3762 like this post

    GarryB
    GarryB


    Posts : 34353
    Points : 34871
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Su-35S: News #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Su-35S: News #2

    Post  GarryB Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:10 am

    A fair question....

    But would ask whether those websites ask the same question of the Javelins and Starstreaks and other western equipment that is getting compromised by being captured on the battlefield... the Donbass freedom fighters appear to have more Javelins and Stingers and NLAWs than they need already...

    All those western articles about the Russians interfering directly in the Donbass and how they not only provided weapons but also soldiers to fight for the Ukrainians that wanted to keep speaking Russian... they used that as justification for arming Kiev and we can see the difference real Russian support makes now just by the way they are dressed and armed.

    But they ignore their past wrong assessments and statements and just bowl on with new claims to discredit Russia and Putin... it seems the agenda has nothing to do wiht the truth or actually finding out what is really going on... but to take shots at Russia and Russians... our nazis are losing? Well they must be damaging the Russian economy... Russian weapons cleaning up on the battlefield... well maybe we captured some intact and can prevent those same weapons massacring our troops in any potential conflict...

    It is a very weak position which is just fantastic to hear if you don't like Nazis and don't think Washington should be controlling the US let alone the western world...

    They shouldn't control a Starbucks.

    4channer, Broski and Belisarius like this post

    Isos
    Isos


    Posts : 9892
    Points : 9878
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Su-35S: News #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Su-35S: News #2

    Post  Isos Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:35 am

    This is what they write in that article. You can confirm the journalist has no idea about what he is talking about.

    The su-35 was totally burned, nithing to study there.

    Scientists at UK’s Defense Science and Technology Laboratory are also investigating the remnants of a T-90, Russia’s most advanced battle tank. It is designed to hit low-flying air targets such as helicopters with explosive reactive armor (ERA) at a range of up to 5 kilometers.

    GarryB and lancelot like this post

    Gomig-21
    Gomig-21


    Posts : 498
    Points : 500
    Join date : 2016-07-17
    Location : Boston USA

    Su-35S: News #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Su-35S: News #2

    Post  Gomig-21 Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:52 am

    TMA1 wrote:Not sure if already posted but it looks like this is a video showing three r-77-1 missiles being fired at some enemy aircraft. Sixty kilometers!! If they succeeded then it could beat current records for amraams. Incredible. Also note the aircraft with irbis e able to turn over ninety degrees away because it is a pesa radar on a swash plate. Amazing stuff.


    Too bad they didn't have a camera on the seeker head lens to capture footage of the missile either making a hit or not. Even if it's with a proximity fuse, you'd still be able to see it approach and take out the target.

    At BVR distances -- and especially inside enemy territory -- it's almost impossible to verify if there was a kill or not.

    This breakdown of that triple missile firing is interesting.

    Su-35S: News #2 - Page 6 FURYhtpagAEUKRX?format=png&name=900x900

    GarryB, JPJ, dino00, Hole, gc3762, TMA1 and caveat emptor like this post

    TMA1
    TMA1


    Posts : 680
    Points : 684
    Join date : 2020-11-30

    Su-35S: News #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Su-35S: News #2

    Post  TMA1 Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:07 am

    Awesome work!

    Gomig-21 likes this post

    GarryB
    GarryB


    Posts : 34353
    Points : 34871
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Su-35S: News #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Su-35S: News #2

    Post  GarryB Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:50 am

    You can generally tell if you get a kill because the radar contact disappears from your screen and a large IR spike on your IRST shows something burning that gets lower and lower till it hits the ground

    Confirmation they are using R-77-1 missiles.

    Werewolf, Gomig-21, TMA1, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

    avatar
    diabetus


    Posts : 191
    Points : 194
    Join date : 2014-04-20

    Su-35S: News #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Su-35S: News #2

    Post  diabetus Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:48 pm

    Gomig-21 wrote:
    TMA1 wrote:Not sure if already posted but it looks like this is a video showing three r-77-1 missiles being fired at some enemy aircraft. Sixty kilometers!! If they succeeded then it could beat current records for amraams. Incredible. Also note the aircraft with irbis e able to turn over ninety degrees away because it is a pesa radar on a swash plate. Amazing stuff.


    Too bad they didn't have a camera on the seeker head lens to capture footage of the missile either making a hit or not.  Even if it's with a proximity fuse, you'd still be able to see it approach and take out the target.  

    At BVR distances -- and especially inside enemy territory -- it's almost impossible to verify if there was a kill or not.  

    This breakdown of that triple missile firing is interesting.

    Su-35S: News #2 - Page 6 FURYhtpagAEUKRX?format=png&name=900x900

    The target actually appears to be on the bottom left.

    Gomig-21 and Arkanghelsk like this post

    Gomig-21
    Gomig-21


    Posts : 498
    Points : 500
    Join date : 2016-07-17
    Location : Boston USA

    Su-35S: News #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Su-35S: News #2

    Post  Gomig-21 Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:40 pm

    diabetus wrote:The target actually appears to be on the bottom left.

    You're right, this is the image with that correction.

    Su-35S: News #2 - Page 6 FUSU2owakAEmSSc?format=png&name=900x900

    GarryB and TMA1 like this post

    avatar
    Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E


    Posts : 320
    Points : 328
    Join date : 2016-01-20

    Su-35S: News #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Su-35S: News #2

    Post  Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:54 am

    Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E wrote:Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #16
    Post  Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E Sun May 15, 2022 2:09 pm

    More drones?
    Yes, call in Tehran and request 40 x Schahed 129 to inclusive teams. Air bridge and they will be on the front in 3 days.
    Please add it every month. Payment is made with MIG-29M2/SMT or 35. What is Moscow waiting for?

    Yes Baby! Yes! Finally, read here ...

    Reb wrote: В Россию уже доставлены первые летательные аппараты в рамках подписанного соглашения

    Readovka уже писала, что существует большая вероятность того, что Россия получит иранские БПЛА Shahed 129 для использования в рамках СВО, о чем косвенно свидетельствовало подписанное между двумя странами соглашение в области авиационно-технического сотрудничества. При этом сделка по поставкам военной авиационной техники может оказаться двусторонней.

    Как сообщает американский Институт по изучению войны со ссылкой на данные разведки, Россия уже получила первые беспилотники в рамках подписанного соглашения. Кроме того, по озвученной информации, в РФ прибыли иранские специалисты, которые будут обучаться обслуживанию истребителей Су-35, что, в свою очередь, говорит о том, что подобные машины могут быть поставлены Ирану в обмен на беспилотники.
    https://readovka.news/news/106872

    The first aircraft has already been delivered to Russia as part of the signed agreement

    Readovka has already written that there is a high probability that Russia will receive the Iranian UAV Shahed 129 for use under its own, as indirectly evidenced by the agreement signed between the two countries in the field of aviation-technical cooperation. At the same time, the transaction for the supply of military aircraft may be bilateral.

    According to the American Institute for the Study of War with reference to intelligence data, Russia has already received the first drones under the signed agreement. In addition, according to the announced information, Iranian experts arrived in the Russian Federation who will study the Su-35 fighters, which, in turn, suggests that such machines can be delivered to Iran in exchange for drones.

    Thank you very much, finally someone here listens to me ...Wink

    PS: Iranian UAV Shahed 129 ~ 4 million US dollars
    Crew for Operation in Ukraina ~ $ 100,000 per month including training of Russian staff.

    ~ $ 80 million for a SU-35S including weapons and training?
    ~ 40 Iranian UAV Shahed 129 = two SU-35 including weapons and training?
    Means Iran will deliver ~ 200 Shahed 129 to Russia over the next 10 years. That should make up 50% of the annual Shaheed 129 production or he increases it in order to continue to meet his needs (also in the event of war).

    This means that Russia could deliver 12 SU-35S to Iran which are paid with Shahed 129. Iran could pay for another 12 through other deliveries or agreements /money.
    franco
    franco


    Posts : 5411
    Points : 5441
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    Su-35S: News #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Su-35S: News #2

    Post  franco Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:12 pm

    Russian Aerospace Forces received three new Su-35S fighters

    As PJSC United Aircraft Corporation (PJSC UAC, part of the Rostec State Corporation) reported on September 10, 2022, the Yu.A. Gagarin in Komsomolsk-on-Amur manufactured and handed over to the Russian Aerospace Forces a batch of new Su-35S aircraft. The planes flew from Komsomolsk-on-Amur to the home airfield. These 4++ generation fighters, built at KnAAZ, are completing the third contract with the Russian Ministry of Defense for delivery to the Russian Aerospace Forces. The first batch of combat winged vehicles was delivered in the fall of 2021.

    The Su-35S fighters (blue tail numbers "02" and "03") handed over to the Russian Aerospace Forces, built under the 2022 program of the Komsomolsk-on-Amur Aviation Plant named after Yu.A. Gagarin (KnAAZ) - a branch of PJSC United Aircraft Corporation. Komsomolsk-on-Amur, 09/09/2022 (c) frame from the video of United Aircraft Corporation PJSC

    In a press release from PJSC "UAC" it is reported that the Su-35S of the latest series were accepted by the technical staff, passed factory tests at the branch of PJSC "UAC" "Komsomolsk-on-Amur Aviation Plant named after. Yu.A. Gagarin (KnAAZ). Each aircraft was tested in the air in various operating modes.

    "The Su-35S is our key product today," said the director of the branch of PJSC "UAC" KnAAZ named after. Yu.A. Gagarina Alexander Pekarsh. - This is one of the best aircraft in the world. It has great potential, and its construction at our plant will continue in the future.”

    In 2022, the plant will also hand over the first Su-35S vehicles to the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation under the next, fourth contract. At the same time, the supply of fifth-generation Su-57 fighters to the Russian Aerospace Forces will continue this year. The machines of the 2022 plan are already being tested at the plant's flight test station.

    bmpd's comment. Judging by the video circulated by the UAC, the Russian Aerospace Forces (judging by the date of the video - September 9) were delivered three new Su-35S fighters built by KnAAZ with blue tail numbers "01", "02" and "03". According to the UAC, these are the final aircraft under the new (third) contract with the UAC for the supply of Su-35S fighters concluded on August 25, 2020 during the Army-2020 International Military-Technical Forum by the Russian Ministry of Defense.

    According to available information, in 2021, KnAAZ handed over the first five Su-35S fighters under this contract to the Russian Aerospace Forces, and thus, the entire contract for 2020 included only eight aircraft (previously it was reported that this contract included 30 Su-35S aircraft, however, apparently , the rest of the aircraft switched to a new contract).

    It is reliably known about the transfer of the first three Su-35S fighters built in 2021 under this contract to the Russian Aerospace Forces - aircraft with red tail numbers "58", "59" and "60". December 13, 2021 they enteredto the 4th Order of Lenin of the Red Banner Center for military testing and training of personnel of the VKS named after V.P. Chkalov of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation at the Lipetsk airfield. At the same time, the serial numbers of these three Su-35S, which are unusually large for Lipetsk, can only indicate the temporary transfer of these aircraft to Lipetsk, with subsequent redirection to one of the linear fighter regiments.

    Two more aircraft, presumably, were handed over to KnAAZ at the very end of 2021 and were transferred to the troops after the start of a special military operation in Ukraine on February 24, 2022.

    Earlier, under two previous contracts in 2009 and 2015, the Russian Aerospace Forces receivedfrom 2012 to 2020, 98 serial Su-35S aircraft, two of which have now been retired or lost by early 2022. Thus, the total number of serial Su-35S received by the Russian Ministry of Defense should now reach 106.

    The fourth contract for the supply of Su-35S, announced by the UAC, may include 22 aircraft for delivery by 2024. According to previously released information, in 2022 KnAAZ should hand over seven Su-35S fighters to the Russian Aerospace Forces - three of them, which have now been handed over, have become the final ones under the 2020 contract.

    https://bmpd-livejournal-com.translate.goog/4583928.html?_x_tr_sl=ru&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en

    George1, LMFS and Hole like this post

    George1
    George1


    Posts : 17776
    Points : 18281
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Su-35S: News #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Su-35S: News #2

    Post  George1 Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:32 pm

    franco wrote:Russian Aerospace Forces received three new Su-35S fighters

       As PJSC United Aircraft Corporation (PJSC UAC, part of the Rostec State Corporation) reported on September 10, 2022, the Yu.A. Gagarin in Komsomolsk-on-Amur manufactured and handed over to the Russian Aerospace Forces a batch of new Su-35S aircraft. The planes flew from Komsomolsk-on-Amur to the home airfield. These 4++ generation fighters, built at KnAAZ, are completing the third contract with the Russian Ministry of Defense for delivery to the Russian Aerospace Forces. The first batch of combat winged vehicles was delivered in the fall of 2021.

       The Su-35S fighters (blue tail numbers "02" and "03") handed over to the Russian Aerospace Forces, built under the 2022 program of the Komsomolsk-on-Amur Aviation Plant named after Yu.A. Gagarin (KnAAZ) - a branch of PJSC United Aircraft Corporation. Komsomolsk-on-Amur, 09/09/2022 (c) frame from the video of United Aircraft Corporation PJSC

       In a press release from PJSC "UAC" it is reported that the Su-35S of the latest series were accepted by the technical staff, passed factory tests at the branch of PJSC "UAC" "Komsomolsk-on-Amur Aviation Plant named after. Yu.A. Gagarin (KnAAZ). Each aircraft was tested in the air in various operating modes.

       "The Su-35S is our key product today," said the director of the branch of PJSC "UAC" KnAAZ named after. Yu.A. Gagarina Alexander Pekarsh. - This is one of the best aircraft in the world. It has great potential, and its construction at our plant will continue in the future.”

       In 2022, the plant will also hand over the first Su-35S vehicles to the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation under the next, fourth contract. At the same time, the supply of fifth-generation Su-57 fighters to the Russian Aerospace Forces will continue this year. The machines of the 2022 plan are already being tested at the plant's flight test station.

       bmpd's comment. Judging by the video circulated by the UAC, the Russian Aerospace Forces (judging by the date of the video - September 9) were delivered three new Su-35S fighters built by KnAAZ with blue tail numbers "01", "02" and "03". According to the UAC, these are the final aircraft under the new (third) contract with the UAC for the supply of Su-35S fighters concluded on August 25, 2020 during the Army-2020 International Military-Technical Forum by the Russian Ministry of Defense.

       According to available information, in 2021, KnAAZ handed over the first five Su-35S fighters under this contract to the Russian Aerospace Forces, and thus, the entire contract for 2020 included only eight aircraft (previously it was reported that this contract included 30 Su-35S aircraft, however, apparently , the rest of the aircraft switched to a new contract).

       It is reliably known about the transfer of the first three Su-35S fighters built in 2021 under this contract to the Russian Aerospace Forces - aircraft with red tail numbers "58", "59" and "60". December 13, 2021 they enteredto the 4th Order of Lenin of the Red Banner Center for military testing and training of personnel of the VKS named after V.P. Chkalov of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation at the Lipetsk airfield. At the same time, the serial numbers of these three Su-35S, which are unusually large for Lipetsk, can only indicate the temporary transfer of these aircraft to Lipetsk, with subsequent redirection to one of the linear fighter regiments.

       Two more aircraft, presumably, were handed over to KnAAZ at the very end of 2021 and were transferred to the troops after the start of a special military operation in Ukraine on February 24, 2022.

       Earlier, under two previous contracts in 2009 and 2015, the Russian Aerospace Forces receivedfrom 2012 to 2020, 98 serial Su-35S aircraft, two of which have now been retired or lost by early 2022. Thus, the total number of serial Su-35S received by the Russian Ministry of Defense should now reach 106.

       The fourth contract for the supply of Su-35S, announced by the UAC, may include 22 aircraft for delivery by 2024. According to previously released information, in 2022 KnAAZ should hand over seven Su-35S fighters to the Russian Aerospace Forces - three of them, which have now been handed over, have become the final ones under the 2020 contract.

    https://bmpd-livejournal-com.translate.goog/4583928.html?_x_tr_sl=ru&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en

    so the new is that the contract of 30 su-35s is broken to 2 (8 and 22)

    GarryB likes this post

    avatar
    Belisarius


    Posts : 274
    Points : 274
    Join date : 2022-01-04

    Su-35S: News #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Su-35S: News #2

    Post  Belisarius Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:31 am

    Su-35S: News #2 - Page 6 Img_2168
    Su-35S: News #2 - Page 6 Img_2169
    Su-35S: News #2 - Page 6 Img_2167
    Some news on aircraft production at KNAAZ, the production facility in Far East Russia that makes Su-35S and Su-57.

    They have finished a new production line with capacity to produce 30 + Su-35s per year.
    https://t.me/CyberspecNews/9060?single

    GarryB, LMFS, Hole, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77


    Posts : 1044
    Points : 1048
    Join date : 2022-01-06
    Location : Z

    Su-35S: News #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Su-35S: News #2

    Post  Podlodka77 Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:42 am

    Belisarius, congratulations..  welcome  Only one picture "got away" from you, so let me add it..  russia

    Su-35S: News #2 - Page 6 Photo_10




    Last edited by Podlodka77 on Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total

    GarryB, Hole and Belisarius like this post

    Isos
    Isos


    Posts : 9892
    Points : 9878
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Su-35S: News #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Su-35S: News #2

    Post  Isos Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:52 am

    Is it a real picture ? Looks like a fake to me.

    If it is real, both planes seem to be using the same materials for the body. They achieved a huge reduction with them of the su-35 rcs over the su-27 rcs. With the shapes and new paibts for su-57 its rcs will be very low indeed.
    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77


    Posts : 1044
    Points : 1048
    Join date : 2022-01-06
    Location : Z

    Su-35S: News #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Su-35S: News #2

    Post  Podlodka77 Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:56 am

    Isos wrote:Is it a real picture ? Looks like a fake to me.

    If it is real, both planes seem to be using the same materials for the body. They achieved a huge reduction with them of the su-35 rcs over the su-27 rcs. With the shapes and new paibts for su-57 its rcs will be very low indeed.


    It was taken from Telegram. I also took a good look at the picture - it's hard to judge. To be honest, I'm suspicious too. In any case, it is evident that the capacities are increasing.

    franco
    franco


    Posts : 5411
    Points : 5441
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    Su-35S: News #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Su-35S: News #2

    Post  franco Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:03 pm

    Looks like a model of the planned production floor.

    GarryB, Isos, lancelot and Belisarius like this post


    Sponsored content


    Su-35S: News #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Su-35S: News #2

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:51 am