Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+34
flamming_python
George1
andalusia
Tingsay
jhelb
Scorpius
RTN
11E
Kiko
Tsavo Lion
JohninMK
Vann7
Arrow
GarryB
PapaDragon
magnumcromagnon
Rodion_Romanovic
AlfaT8
Yugo90
franco
miketheterrible
Regular
lyle6
Sujoy
Aristide
Maximmmm
kvs
Isos
par far
LMFS
SeigSoloyvov
Hole
dino00
Cyberspec
38 posters

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 5684
    Points : 5672
    Join date : 2016-08-16
    Location : AZ, USA

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

    Post  Tsavo Lion 16/09/20, 09:48 pm

    The coronavirus may have been lurking in the US as early as December, according to a new study. That’s a full month earlier than believed by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The study found a significant increase in hospital visits at that time by patients who reported respiratory illnesses. And now, we may be living under the shadow of Covid-19 for another year or more. The chief science officer at the World Health Organization said it could be 2022 before the world can begin thinking about returning to "pre-Covid" life.
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 10899
    Points : 11044
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

    Post  kvs 16/09/20, 10:10 pm

    Tsavo Lion wrote:

    China to declare vaccine virus victory


    Three Chinese-made vaccines purported to be safe and effective against Covid-19 have made their debut at a local trade fair, the first to be held for domestic and overseas traders in Beijing since the epidemic first erupted in the country in late December, reports Frank Chen.

    The only thing "purported" is the IQ of these western hacks.

    Let's have them show examples of vaccine side effects. There are tens of thousands of people to whom this vaccine has been given. There should be
    hundreds of victims by now.

    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 5684
    Points : 5672
    Join date : 2016-08-16
    Location : AZ, USA

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

    Post  Tsavo Lion 16/09/20, 11:57 pm

    https://youtu.be/uqGYaXqRGEs?t=574

    https://youtu.be/1k05Hi0fq4o?t=97


    Last edited by Tsavo Lion on 17/09/20, 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add link)
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 10899
    Points : 11044
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

    Post  kvs 17/09/20, 07:52 pm



    So if Russia stole this precious UK vaccine "formula" it should have the same side effect cases.

    attack bounce

    LMFS and limb like this post

    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 5684
    Points : 5672
    Join date : 2016-08-16
    Location : AZ, USA

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

    Post  Tsavo Lion 17/09/20, 08:35 pm

    We’re all waiting for a coronavirus vaccine, but Dr. Robert Redfield, director of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, says even if a vaccine were released now, it would take six to nine months for enough people to receive it to create immunity. In the meantime, Redfield says masks may work even better than a vaccine. For when a vaccine does arrive, rich nations including the United States, Britain and Japan have already bought up more than half the expected supply. That’s about 51% of available vaccines for about 13% of the world’s population. Meanwhile, some local leaders are enacting unusual punishments for people who don’t abide by health policies. In parts of rural Indonesia, those caught without masks must dig graves for Covid-19 victims. The governor of one Philippine province is asking people to report loud karaoke singers who disrupt people’s sleep during curfew hours.


    source: CNN
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

    Posts : 7324
    Points : 7473
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

    Post  magnumcromagnon 18/09/20, 04:09 am

    50 countries have already expressed interest in buying Russia's Sputnik V vaccine - Over 1 billion doses.
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 10899
    Points : 11044
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

    Post  kvs 18/09/20, 06:15 am

    magnumcromagnon wrote:50 countries have already expressed interest in buying Russia's Sputnik V vaccine - Over 1 billion doses.

    So NATzO accuses Russia of being reckless with an "unsafe" vaccine, but the UK liars who claim that Russia stole their "formula" are using
    a primate adenovirus which has not been proven in humans. OK. Schoolyard level of behaviour from NATzO. Claim all sorts of BS and make threats
    like little spazzes.

    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 5684
    Points : 5672
    Join date : 2016-08-16
    Location : AZ, USA

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

    Post  Tsavo Lion 18/09/20, 08:42 am



    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 10899
    Points : 11044
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

    Post  kvs 18/09/20, 08:21 pm



    So two of the western vaccine efforts have hit the rocks. The AstraZeneca "Oxford" vaccine with its unproven primate adenovirus vector
    instead of the proven human adenovirus vectors used in the Russian vaccine and at least one of the American vaccines.
    The other vaccine is by ModErna which also stopped its trials. The ModErna case is pure rot since some cheesy excuse was
    given instead of the truth and the top management rushed to sell off their shares before they tanked.

    The only "success" we have is some Hollywood BS about some single mother who supposedly came up the vaccine before
    anyone else....



    LMFS likes this post

    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 5684
    Points : 5672
    Join date : 2016-08-16
    Location : AZ, USA

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

    Post  Tsavo Lion 18/09/20, 09:30 pm



    3 more related vids: US-Iran standoff 2019- #2


    Last edited by Tsavo Lion on 19/09/20, 03:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add link)
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 5684
    Points : 5672
    Join date : 2016-08-16
    Location : AZ, USA

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

    Post  Tsavo Lion 19/09/20, 10:59 pm

    Trump Knew COVID-19 Could Kill. He Just Didn’t Care

    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 5684
    Points : 5672
    Join date : 2016-08-16
    Location : AZ, USA

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

    Post  Tsavo Lion 21/09/20, 08:33 pm

    https://youtu.be/GrJvVYwGeak?t=134

    More than half of US states are reporting a rise in Covid-19 cases as the nation closes in on the somber milestone of 200,000 deaths from the virus. Wisconsin, Idaho, South Dakota, Iowa and Kansas are among the states reporting more new cases in the last seven days, along with a coronavirus positivity rate above 15%. Still, some states are seeing improvements. Meanwhile, the CDC says there is growing evidence that the coronavirus can be spread through viral particles lingering in the air and that those droplets can travel distances beyond 6 feet. 


    Last edited by Tsavo Lion on 21/09/20, 09:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add a quote)
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 31037
    Points : 31565
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

    Post  GarryB 22/09/20, 12:20 pm

    To put it in perspective the US officially lost about 225,000 during WWII didn't they?

    And that was 5 years of fighting on two fronts...

    Or it might have been 275,000.... it has been a while since I saw the numbers...
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 5684
    Points : 5672
    Join date : 2016-08-16
    Location : AZ, USA

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

    Post  Tsavo Lion 22/09/20, 06:58 pm

    ..the US officially lost about 225,000 during WWII didn't they?

    Of the 16 million Americans who served in World War II, more than 400,000 died during the war.
    https://www.dpaa.mil/Our-Missing/World-War-II/



    https://www.nationalww2museum.org/students-teachers/student-resources/research-starters/research-starters-worldwide-deaths-world-war

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties#endnote_USMIL



    Just days ago, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention posted guidance that the coronavirus could commonly spread through lingering droplets in the air and travel further than 6 feet. The agency abruptly removed that guidance yesterday, reverting to its previous statement that the virus spreads mainly from person to person. The CDC said the recent updates were posted in error and that it's revising recommendations on airborne transmission. The virus can still spread through the air, a CDC official said, but that isn't thought to be the primary way it's transmitted. The confusion is the latest sign of how President Trump's administration has mishandled the Covid-19 response, CNN's Stephen Collinson writes. According to Dr. Anthony Fauci, there's also another thing getting in the way of clear and consistent messaging on Covid-19: the country's "divisive state."
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 10899
    Points : 11044
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

    Post  kvs 22/09/20, 08:02 pm

    Pinning the fault for slow action on Trump is partisan BS. Pelosi was telling Americans to party in China Town for the Chinese new year. In
    Italy the PC regime was telling people to hug a Chinese.

    By contrast Russia reacted correctly by locking the Chinese border and making sure that Chinese in Russia were not sick. However,
    the western sycophant Russian citizens living in Europe flooded back to Russia as lockdowns were put into place. They effectively
    propagated the virus into Russia since many of them had contempt for any "violation of their freedom" with quarantine requirements.

    The infection time series for Russia shows the delayed onset of the first wave thanks to the initial fast response. But even though
    the liberasts spread the disease inside Russia, the control measures were effective enough that the peak daily infection rate maxed
    out at about 11,000 and fell below 4,000. We are now in the second wave and the numbers are still south of 6,000 compared to the
    USA were the shot up to over 60,000 per day which was much higher than during the first wave.

    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 5684
    Points : 5672
    Join date : 2016-08-16
    Location : AZ, USA

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

    Post  Tsavo Lion 23/09/20, 08:03 am

    The Trump Virus has killed as Many Americans as Died in Combat in the 4 Years of the Civil War

    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 31037
    Points : 31565
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

    Post  GarryB 23/09/20, 02:45 pm

    Hahahaha... the Trump virus.... at least they are being serious about it and not making this political.... Rolling Eyes
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 5684
    Points : 5672
    Join date : 2016-08-16
    Location : AZ, USA

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

    Post  Tsavo Lion 24/09/20, 12:57 am

    Maximmmm
    Maximmmm

    Posts : 288
    Points : 291
    Join date : 2015-07-28
    Location : Switzerland

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

    Post  Maximmmm 24/09/20, 03:50 pm

    kvs wrote:

    So two of the western vaccine efforts have hit the rocks.   The AstraZeneca "Oxford" vaccine with its unproven primate adenovirus vector
    instead of the proven human adenovirus vectors used in the Russian vaccine and at least one of the American vaccines.  
    The other vaccine is by ModErna which also stopped its trials.   The ModErna case is pure rot since some cheesy excuse was
    given instead of the truth and the top management rushed to sell off their shares before they tanked.

    The only "success" we have is some Hollywood BS about some single mother who supposedly came up the vaccine before
    anyone else....




    It's rather interesting that a lot of western companies took up this opportunity to push mRNA based vaccines. I'm no longer in an institute with many virologists around me, so I'm just guessing here, but it would seem to me that large-scale production and implementation of such vaccines during a pandemic (and thus with very hardcore protection against litigation in case of side-effects) is a great way of testing the methodology.
    But yeah it seems like the Russian approach was to just take existing, tried and true approaches, while many companies elsewhere saw this as a chance to push the envelope with newer approaches (which is retarded if you ask me...)

    GarryB and LMFS like this post

    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 5684
    Points : 5672
    Join date : 2016-08-16
    Location : AZ, USA

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

    Post  Tsavo Lion 24/09/20, 10:31 pm

    Thousands of commercial flight passengers may have been exposed to Covid-19 since the year started, according to the CDC. And months into the pandemic, the agency's director said more than 90% of Americans remain susceptible to the virus. The nation is also no longer seeing the kind of decline in deaths as in August. Just days after the US passed 200,000 deaths, an infectious disease expert said it's not unfathomable that 100,000 more people could die by the end of the year. On a more encouraging note, Johnson & Johnson announced that its single dose vaccine has entered Phase 3 trials. Elsewhere in the world, the United Kingdom recorded it highest daily increase in virus cases since May. A day earlier, the country announced a series of new restrictions to curb the spread.
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 10899
    Points : 11044
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

    Post  kvs 26/09/20, 08:49 pm



    So AstraZeneca and Oxford are spreading BS that the side effects in the one volunteer where not related to the vaccine. But another volunteer
    has developed the same symptoms. Also, AstraZeneca is forcing the future buyers of its vaccine to sign a waiver that exempts the company
    from any liability for any side effects. How cute.

    AstraZeneca has already signed agreements with the EU, Mexico and others to supply its vaccine even though it clearly has not passed Phase I and
    II trials. But Russia is "irresponsible" for signing supply agreements after its vaccine passed Phase I and II trials and with the natural progression
    to Phase III trials in the pipeline (regardless of what NATzO propaganda parrots such as SS claim). So Russia's vaccine which has not induced any
    serious side effects is "unsafe" but the Oxford rubbish that was allegedly stolen by Russia (LOL) is totally safe and ready for prime time.

    The cherry on top of this turd cake is that all the clowns signing agreements to get this rubbish vaccine are signing legal waivers that will force the
    victims of serious side effects to sue local governments instead of AstraZeneca. Given that most health care systems around the world including
    in the USA and Canada are drowning in pharmaceutical costs (which are driving most of the annual 10% health care industry inflation) this is absurd
    and obscene. But Russia bad. What f*cking losers westerners are to put up with this corporate blackmail and above the law operation. The
    bribes to their corrupt politicians and bureaucrats must have been juicy.







    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 10899
    Points : 11044
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

    Post  kvs 26/09/20, 08:53 pm

    Maximmmm wrote:
    kvs wrote:

    So two of the western vaccine efforts have hit the rocks.   The AstraZeneca "Oxford" vaccine with its unproven primate adenovirus vector
    instead of the proven human adenovirus vectors used in the Russian vaccine and at least one of the American vaccines.  
    The other vaccine is by ModErna which also stopped its trials.   The ModErna case is pure rot since some cheesy excuse was
    given instead of the truth and the top management rushed to sell off their shares before they tanked.

    The only "success" we have is some Hollywood BS about some single mother who supposedly came up the vaccine before
    anyone else....




    It's rather interesting that a lot of western companies took up this opportunity to push mRNA based vaccines. I'm no longer in an institute with many virologists around me, so I'm just guessing here, but it would seem to me that large-scale production and implementation of such vaccines during a pandemic (and thus with very hardcore protection against litigation in case of side-effects) is a great way of testing the methodology.
    But yeah it seems like the Russian approach was to just take existing, tried and true approaches, while many companies elsewhere saw this as a chance to push the envelope with newer approaches (which is retarded if you ask me...)

    But Russia supposedly stole the "formula" (LOL) for its vaccine from Oxford (and AstraZeneca). The supposedly stolen Oxford vaccine is turning out to be a total POS.
    The two severe (as in sick for life from ongoing inflammation of the spinal chord) side effect cases are showing its true nature. But Russia's vaccine does not have such
    side effects and it is of course bad and dangerous.

    May western idiots eat the shit their politicians, MSM and academia dishes out.

    LMFS
    LMFS

    Posts : 3921
    Points : 3923
    Join date : 2018-03-03

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

    Post  LMFS 26/09/20, 09:16 pm

    kvs wrote:

    So AstraZeneca and Oxford are spreading BS that the side effects in the one volunteer where not related to the vaccine.   But another volunteer
    has developed the same symptoms.   Also, AstraZeneca is forcing the future buyers of its vaccine to sign a waiver that exempts the company
    from any liability for any side effects.   How cute.

    AstraZeneca has already signed agreements with the EU, Mexico and others to supply its vaccine even though it clearly has not passed Phase I and
    II trials.   But Russia is "irresponsible" for signing supply agreements after its vaccine passed Phase I and II trials and with the natural progression
    to Phase III trials in the pipeline (regardless of what NATzO propaganda parrots such as SS claim).   So Russia's vaccine which has not induced any
    serious side effects is "unsafe" but the Oxford rubbish that was allegedly stolen by Russia (LOL) is totally safe and ready for prime time.

    The cherry on top of this turd cake is that all the clowns signing agreements to get this rubbish vaccine are signing legal waivers that will force the
    victims of serious side effects to sue local governments instead of AstraZeneca.   Given that most health care systems around the world including
    in the USA and Canada are drowning in pharmaceutical costs (which are driving most of the annual 10% health care industry inflation) this is absurd
    and obscene.   But Russia bad.   What f*cking losers westerners are to put up with this corporate blackmail and above the law operation.  The
    bribes to their corrupt politicians and bureaucrats must have been juicy.

    I saw this yesterday and it made my blood boil... slander Russia while you are the one using the opportunity to test high risk approaches with the civilian population while quietly sign liability exemptions with the same criminal governments that can simply use any amount of lawsuits against themselves as toilet paper... isn't it great to live in the free world? Man this is a fucking dystopia...
    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 988
    Points : 1082
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

    Post  Aristide 28/09/20, 07:16 pm

    What drives me crazy is that i cant travel at moment. I want again travel the world. Its most important for me. Also parties and events.

    This time sucks and i hope the vaccine is soon ready
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 5684
    Points : 5672
    Join date : 2016-08-16
    Location : AZ, USA

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

    Post  Tsavo Lion 28/09/20, 08:35 pm

    U can travel to other worlds by reading more books & watching youtube! Adversity build character.

    Sponsored content

    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 27/10/21, 11:53 am