Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+34
flamming_python
George1
andalusia
Tingsay
jhelb
Scorpius
RTN
11E
Kiko
Tsavo Lion
JohninMK
Vann7
Arrow
GarryB
PapaDragon
magnumcromagnon
Rodion_Romanovic
AlfaT8
Yugo90
franco
miketheterrible
Regular
lyle6
Sujoy
Aristide
Maximmmm
kvs
Isos
par far
LMFS
SeigSoloyvov
Hole
dino00
Cyberspec
38 posters

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

elconquistador

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

Post  elconquistador Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:05 pm

Aristide wrote:
    elconquistador wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    elconquistador wrote:https://m.republicworld.com/world-news/rest-of-the-world-news/astrazeneca-oxford-covid-vaccine-quasi-ineffective-for-elderly-french-president-macron.html

Macron complaining that the astra zeneca vaccine is ineffective for the elderly

They really want you to take those Frankenstein mRNA brews.

What's in dem bishes?

The mRNA vaccine have a 95% efficiency and work against all strains of the Virus, while the AZ vaccine is cheap shit that has only 70% efficiency,

Please contact me through PM, I have a beautiful volcano in Manhattan to sell you.

Technology and science moves on. The mRNA technology is the future. The old vector vaccine bullshit is so 19th century. Vector vaccines are cheap shit for countreis like Nigeria. Their efficiency is only 70% at best and they can only slowly be produced.

mRNA vaccines have been etsted for years now and are sucessful in animals. This Corona vaccination program pushed it finally in human medicine. And it also will be very promising in cancer an genetic disorder cures.

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 27 B353d410

LMFS likes this post

Aristide
    Aristide

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

Post  Aristide Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:07 pm

elconquistador wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    elconquistador wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    GarryB wrote:
    Remember one thing, we sing alot about human rights but their CEO has good reason why he is so devote now and promises that the contract will be fullfilled. Its not just his company that is under threat to get destroyed.

Sounds like panic to me.

Surely they can fail in their attempts to produce enough because the home of Pasteure surely has dozens of French vaccines ready to go in to production.

Our own Sanofi vaccine is ready in 3rd part of the year.

There is no panic, just showing muscles against one company to teach the others. Since it is a british company its also a murder without victims.

Who is this 'we' ? Who is this 'our' ?

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 27 Images19

We "France" and "EU".

Same as Putin saying "we" when he talks about Russia. You propably are not fluent in european language semantics.

What in the world are European language semantics?! And how can you be fluent in those?

I also wasn't referring to your background, although I do have to say that you 100 percent look like a Maghrebi - and one of the darker types on top of that

Instead I was referring to the clueless shilling for Big Pharma and globalist world takeover. It's so over the top that it's in the fifty-center league.

I´m southern french and part of my family come from Navarra (spain). My surname is Aristide and i´m catholic. So spare me this bullshit.

Big pharma...globalist world takeover...this shows your mindset. Guess you also believe the world is flat and full of lizard people. Dude get real.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:09 pm

elconquistador wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    elconquistador wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    elconquistador wrote:https://m.republicworld.com/world-news/rest-of-the-world-news/astrazeneca-oxford-covid-vaccine-quasi-ineffective-for-elderly-french-president-macron.html

What's in dem bishes?

The mRNA vaccine have a 95% efficiency and work against all strains of the Virus, while the AZ vaccine is cheap shit that has only 70% efficiency,

Please contact me through PM, I have a beautiful volcano in Manhattan to sell you.

Technology and science moves on. The mRNA technology is the future. The old vector vaccine bullshit is so 19th century. Vector vaccines are cheap shit for countreis like Nigeria. Their efficiency is only 70% at best and they can only slowly be produced.

mRNA vaccines have been etsted for years now and are sucessful in animals. This Corona vaccination program pushed it finally in human medicine. And it also will be very promising in cancer an genetic disorder cures.

You are that type of people who where afraid of trains because humans cant survive speeds faster than 30 km/h.

This is a mRNA vaccine, i suppose you have no clue what mRNA is and how it works. So its useless to debate advanced science with someone who cant follow it mentally.
    elconquistador

Post  elconquistador Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:01 pm

Aristide wrote:
    elconquistador wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    elconquistador wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    GarryB wrote:
    Remember one thing, we sing alot about human rights but their CEO has good reason why he is so devote now and promises that the contract will be fullfilled. Its not just his company that is under threat to get destroyed.

Sounds like panic to me.

Surely they can fail in their attempts to produce enough because the home of Pasteure surely has dozens of French vaccines ready to go in to production.

There is no panic, just showing muscles against one company to teach the others. Since it is a british company its also a murder without victims.

Who is this 'we' ? Who is this 'our' ?

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 27 Images19

We "France" and "EU".

Same as Putin saying "we" when he talks about Russia. You propably are not fluent in european language semantics.

What in the world are European language semantics?! And how can you be fluent in those?

I also wasn't referring to your background, although I do have to say that you 100 percent look like a Maghrebi - and one of the darker types on top of that

Instead I was referring to the clueless shilling for Big Pharma and globalist world takeover. It's so over the top that it's in the fifty-center league.

I´m southern french and part of my family come from Navarra (spain). My surname is Aristide and i´m catholic. So spare me this bullshit.

It's pretty obvious you were projecting when you called PapaDragon a Christianized Turk.

The kebabcel scent is very strong with this one

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 27 16096510

Big pharma...globalist world takeover...this shows your mindset. Guess you also believe the world is flat and full of lizard people. Dude get real.

Mate you are 23 years old, are in denial of your obviously bastardized bloodline, shill for globalists/Big Pharma and so are so switched on that you've just put all your personal info online for the entire world to see

I think you are about the last person who should be telling people to 'get real'
    elconquistador

Post  elconquistador Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:08 pm

Aristide wrote:
    elconquistador wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    elconquistador wrote:
    Aristide wrote:

What's in dem bishes?

You are that type of people who where afraid of trains because humans cant survive speeds faster than 30 km/h.

This is a mRNA vaccine, i suppose you have no clue what mRNA is and how it works. So its useless to debate advanced science with someone who cant follow it mentally.

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 27 Images20

This is why anno 2021 you don't put your kids in the indoctrination camps that were previously known as universities.

Critical thinking skills below zero. Numbed down zombie that mindlessly repeats the mantras the puppeteers have written down for him
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:35 pm

Aristide wrote:...Nope you are a serb. In other words a christianized turk.

You don't follow your own logic here

You say that you are French which means I can't be Serb because I am Japanese, the same way you are French

その花 びらにくち づけをあなた と恋人 つなぎ

Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:23 pm

elconquistador wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    elconquistador wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    elconquistador wrote:
    Aristide wrote:

What's in dem bishes?

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 27 Images20

This is why anno 2021 you don't put your kids in the indoctrination camps that were previously known as universities.

Critical thinking skills below zero. Numbed down zombie that mindlessly repeats the mantras the puppeteers have written down for him

People like you who have no knowledge about scientific facts are not critical thinkers but fools.
    Tingsay

Post  Tingsay Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:18 am

Got this from a commenter on sdelanounas :

Registration and first contracts for the supply of the Russian Sputnik V vaccine in different countries:

1.Russia, registration August 11, 2020 (by the end of March 17-19 million two-component doses will be delivered , by the end of May - 70 million doses )

2. Belarus, registered on December 21, 2020, the first order for 170 thousand doses (20 thousand delivered)

3. Argentina, registered on December 23, 2020, order for 10 million doses (600 thousand delivered)

4. Serbia, registered on January 5, 2021, order for 2 million doses (250 thousand delivered)

5. Bolivia, registered on January 6, 2021, order for 5.2 million doses (6 thousand delivered)

6. Algeria, registered on January 10, 2021, the first order for 500 thousand doses

7. Palestine, registration January 11, 2021, order for 4 million doses (5 thousand delivered)

8. Venezuela, registration January 13, 2021, order for 10 million doses (2 thousand delivered)

9. Paraguay, registration January 15, 2021, order for 2 million doses

10. Turkmenistan, registration January 18, 2021

11.UAE, registered on January 21, 2021, delivered 1 thousand doses

12. Hungary, registration January 21, 2021, order for 1 million doses, negotiations for the supply of another 2 million

13.Pakistan, registration January 24, 2021

14.Iran, registration January 26, 2021

15. Guinea, registration January 29, 2021

16. Tunisia, registration January 30, 2021

17. Kazakhstan will register Sputnik V by February 12, order for 2 million doses (6 thousand delivered)

18. Egypt to register Sputnik V shortly, order for 25 million doses

19. Mexico to register Sputnik V shortly, order for 7.4 million doses

20. Lebanon will register "Sputnik V" soon

21. Kyrgyzstan, order for 500 thousand doses

22. Uzbekistan, order for 35 million doses

23. Malaysia, order for 6.4 million doses

24. Novorossiya (DPR and LPR), delivery of 145 thousand doses by the end of January

25. Karabakh, 2 thousand doses delivered (to peacekeepers)

_________________________________________________________________________________

Production of "Sputnik V" in Russia and abroad:

1. Russia (at 7 plants) - 200 million doses in 2021 .

2. South Korea - 150 million doses in 2021 .

3. Brazil - 100 million doses in 2021 .

4. Kazakhstan - 2 million doses in 2021 .

5. India - 300 million doses in 2021 .

6. Belarus - start of production in February .

7. Turkey - start of production in February or March .

8. Uzbekistan - negotiations are underway .

9. Serbia - negotiations are underway .

10. China - negotiations are underway .

11. Iran - negotiations are underway .

12. Malaysia - negotiations are underway .

13. Azerbaijan - negotiations are underway .

More than 500 million doses of the Russian Sputnik V vaccine will be produced in 2021 at foreign sites, said Kirill Dmitriev, head of the Russian Direct Investment Fund.

By the end of May, 70 million two-component doses of the Sputnik V vaccine will be delivered to the regions of the Russian Federation (by that time, 68 million Russians will be vaccinated). In addition, the regions to be delivered at least 10 million doses of vaccine EpiVakKorona and 10 million . doses of our third vaccine from the Center. Chumakov (code name "ChuVak")).

Production of "Sputnik V" has already been launched in 4 countries of the world, during the year 9 more countries can join the production under license, thus in total this vaccine will be produced in 13 countries at once .

15 foreign countries have registered their Sputnik V vaccine, another 7-11 will join in the near future .

17 foreign states have ordered 115 million doses , additional batches are being coordinated, and other states will be added.

The total production of the Sputnik V vaccine in 2021 will amount to at least 700 million two-component doses, of which 80-90 million will go to Russia, the rest will be distributed among several dozen countries.

Up to 10% of the world's population will be vaccinated in 2021 with our coronavirus vaccine. At the same time, it is the Russian vaccines Sputnik V and EpiVacCorona that are currently the most effective and safest among all covid-19 vaccines produced in the world.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Well, a little about the course of the vaccination campaign in Russia.

The number of covid-19 vaccination sites in the Russian Federation:

January 13 - 1300

January 23 - 2250

January 28 - 3098

Regions leaders in vaccination against covid-19, number of vaccinated on January 28-30:

Moscow - more than 320 thousand

Moscow region - 70 thousand people

St. Petersburg - 62 thousand

Krasnodar Territory - 32 thousand

https: http://tass.ru...hestvo/10581115

Rates of vaccination against covid-19, vaccinations per day:

Moscow - 15-20 thousand

Moscow region - 7 thous.

St. Petersburg - 7 thousand

The pace of vaccinations will continue to accelerate in the coming months. In addition, in February, mass production of the EpiVacCorona Vector vaccine will start and the third Russian vaccine will be introduced into civil circulation - from the V.I. Chumakov.

Apparently, already in the first week of February, Moscow can reach more than 30 thousand vaccinations per day, and in St. Petersburg and the Moscow region they will do 15-20 thousand vaccinations per day. thumbsup russia

GarryB, par far, kvs, PapaDragon, lyle6 and Scorpius like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:10 am

Shiieeeett even the viruses in the USA are racist!

American Indians had little to no previous exposure to western diseases... during the colonisation of America by Europe the Europeans would often leave blankets that diseased patients had been sleeping in out for the Indians to steal during winters... bio warfare has been used by the west for centuries... their filthy inbred society created some of the worst diseases... and they readily inflicted them on the world when given the chance.

Wait for all hell to let loose if AZ goes with Sputnik V to boost its efficacy.

Would the UK government or the EU accept such a modification... because it might be seen as supporting Putins propaganda Vaccine...

And we also installed a export controle mechanism. From now on we can block evry vaccine produced here to be shipped to UK.

Don't you understand that that can also work against you because the stuff they make in the UK therefore might be blocked from going to the EU in a tit for tat reaction...

More like corona situation is confounded by shitty living conditions in native American reservations but that's hardly a new development

Lack of genetic resistance would be the key problem... bad hygiene would kill off the weak and the sick already...

We installed a export ban of the other vaccines to UK yesterday. Which means the british vaccine program would collapse since it would lose acess to two of its 3 vaccines.

Sputnik V is probably starting to look better and better to them all the time.

I must say the EU are a ruthless bunch of censored ... they screw up their own deployment of vaccines and now see fit to try to sabotage the UK... there is not going to be very much in the way of cooperation and neighbourly love there for a while... it is a slippery slope.

The EU is the biggest market power in the world. If the EU wants to destroy a company, that company dies. And AZ is attacked on all fronts. Its plants get raided, its product gets labelled as uneffective, their renomee is destroyed. Their leading staff is openly threatened and over all looms the threat to simply make their patents common goods and let others produce it.

So you are crushing a company you want to make vaccines for your population?

The mRNA vaccines are experimental and have no tests regarding any long term effects. If the AZ product is so terrible why are they being crushed to force them to deliver the vaccines promised?

End of 2021 you mean, and Sanofi is working with another company...

Amid a slew of delays and a weak trial showing in December – which cited the need to improve efficacy among older recipients – Sanofi and GlaxoSmithKline will begin phase 2 trials of their own Covid-19 vaccine next month, but do not expect to reach regulatory approval and production phases until the end of 2021.

But they have only been tested on animals and not humans... that is rather important...

People, please behave... just because the EU act like spoiled brats and lash out does not mean members here should do that too.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:09 am

GarryB wrote:
    Shiieeeett even the viruses in the USA are racist!

American Indians had little to no previous exposure to western diseases... during the colonisation of America by Europe the Europeans would often leave blankets that diseased patients had been sleeping in out for the Indians to steal during winters... bio warfare has been used by the west for centuries... their filthy inbred society created some of the worst diseases... and they readily inflicted them on the world when given the chance.

Wait for all hell to let loose if AZ goes with Sputnik V to boost its efficacy.

Would the UK government or the EU accept such a modification... because it might be seen as supporting Putins propaganda Vaccine...

And we also installed a export controle mechanism. From now on we can block evry vaccine produced here to be shipped to UK.

Don't you understand that that can also work against you because the stuff they make in the UK therefore might be blocked from going to the EU in a tit for tat reaction...

More like corona situation is confounded by shitty living conditions in native American reservations but that's hardly a new development

Lack of genetic resistance would be the key problem... bad hygiene would kill off the weak and the sick already...

We installed a export ban of the other vaccines to UK yesterday. Which means the british vaccine program would collapse since it would lose acess to two of its 3 vaccines.

Sputnik V is probably starting to look better and better to them all the time.

I must say the EU are a ruthless bunch of censored ... they screw up their own deployment of vaccines and now see fit to try to sabotage the UK... there is not going to be very much in the way of cooperation and neighbourly love there for a while... it is a slippery slope.

The EU is the biggest market power in the world. If the EU wants to destroy a company, that company dies. And AZ is attacked on all fronts. Its plants get raided, its product gets labelled as uneffective, their renomee is destroyed. Their leading staff is openly threatened and over all looms the threat to simply make their patents common goods and let others produce it.

So you are crushing a company you want to make vaccines for your population?

The mRNA vaccines are experimental and have no tests regarding any long term effects. If the AZ product is so terrible why are they being crushed to force them to deliver the vaccines promised?

End of 2021 you mean, and Sanofi is working with another company...

Amid a slew of delays and a weak trial showing in December – which cited the need to improve efficacy among older recipients – Sanofi and GlaxoSmithKline will begin phase 2 trials of their own Covid-19 vaccine next month, but do not expect to reach regulatory approval and production phases until the end of 2021.

But they have only been tested on animals and not humans... that is rather important...

People, please behave... just because the EU act like spoiled brats and lash out does not mean members here should do that too.

Thats not the case. AZ promised 80 million doses till march, they signed a contract. The EU dirst and for all is responsible for its citizens. It cant be that we produce for entire world but habe a shortage ourself. Thats why the pressure is on AZ now
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:35 pm

7 Elder people in spain die 1 week after being vaccinated with pfizer.. all of them where from the same
    nursery center .

Mueren 7 residentes de un geriátrico en España que ya habían recibido la primera dosis de la vacuna

RT spanish..

couldn't find the news in English..  

Those that claims american pharma industry vaccines are "safe" are nuts.
    This is not coincidence , that all that people died.. from 80 vaccinated in one building, 7 die in 1 week. Shocked

that's about 10% probability chance to die from pfizer if you are advanced age.. so if this
    pfizer vaccine is "so good"  "so safe" as @GARRYB claimed ,why so many people are dying? No

didn't they tested properly those vaccines?  No

PapaDragon dislikes this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:35 am

Thats not the case. AZ promised 80 million doses till march, they signed a contract. The EU dirst and for all is responsible for its citizens. It cant be that we produce for entire world but habe a shortage ourself. Thats why the pressure is on AZ now

It is capitalism baby... they are providing doses to countries that paid more money per dose to boost their profits.

If you want to pressure them I am sure they can deliver 100 million doses... of placebo...

pfizer vaccine is "so good"  "so safe" as @GARRYB claimed ,why so many people are dying?

First of all I have never said any western vaccine is good, I honestly would not take the Pfizer vaccine myself. Other western vaccines I would want to check the actual results before I considered them but would take Sputnik V no problem if it was an option.

7 Elder people in spain die 1 week after being vaccinated with pfizer.. all of them where from the same
    nursery center .

People go to such places to die... I would want to know more information.

Often terminally ill people go to such places when they can no longer care for themselves... people dying in such places is sadly normal.

If, for instance 12 people died the week before the vaccine was administered then what does 7 dying in the week following the jab actually prove?

Picking and choosing a story or a fact is not a good basis to make a sensible and reasoned decision on.

I had a friend who had a car crash and he wasn't wearing his seat belt... he was thrown from the vehicle as a rolled down a small bank and then plummeted off a cliff into the sea in very deep water.

He survived, so should I stop wearing a seat belt?

I know another guy who was a truck driver and fell asleep at the wheel and drove off the road... he fell out of the cab and his truck crushed him... ran him over.... and killed him.

So do I or don't I wear a seat belt?

Well I use my brain... first of all I will get a fine if I don't wear a seat belt so I am going to wear a seat belt because that is more likely than not wearing a seat belt saving my life.

What I am not going to do is tell everyone that the safety of a seat belt is a myth and it is all a conspiracy to make you tie yourself up when you are in a car because in 10 years time they are going to make everyone have to walk around in handcuffs to make everyone safe...

flamming_python likes this post

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:40 am

the same news now picked by RT English.

7 die at Spanish care home after getting Pfizer Covid-19 jab as ALL residents test positive for virus, second doses still to come

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 27 601841ad2030272f2618a78a

https://www.rt.com/news/514303-deaths-pfizer-vaccine-covid-spain/

the mistakes that Garryb and so many others vaxxine bots , makes when discussing about safety of vaccines.

1) Accidents just happens , this is normal ,some will always die.. my grandma also say this.
      - NOT TRUE , if vaccines are done right it will be 100% safe. in case of medicine
    there is a place for error of when to take the medicine , but there is no place for error from the one
    who gets the vaccine shot.. is the hospital who is reponsible to evaluate who can take the vaccine or not. and to investigate if the vaccine is safe.. those who take the vaccine don't know or can't do anything to improve their security , if you are vaccinated with a dangerous vaccine ,then you will have a big chance to die.. is as simple as that.  and only blame that can be done on society is for not investigating first on internet if the vaccines were safe.

There is no justification
    for US pharma industry promoted vaccines to kill a single person , if there are plenty of examples of
    vaccines that are very safe . sputnik already vaccinated more than 1 millions of people world wide and no one died from the shot..  while pfizer vaccinate 80 people in a nursery home and at least 7 of them die.

if those vaccines are given to elder people is because they had to believe it was safe for them.
    pfizer needs to stop recommending those vaccines at very least to people of 60+ age. if they continue vaccinating old people with those vaccines..even after knowing they are very risky, then is not an accident at all the deaths.. but an genocide they are doing.

if american spaceshuttles keeps killing astronuts every 5 year and russian space rockets none..
    then you can't say is "normal" the accident.. if it kills people ,it doesn't work ,either the vaccine or
    they don't tested the vaccine correctly and their recommendations of who can use the vaccine are completely wrong.  unfortunately is not just 60+ people dying with "terminal illness"..as garryb claims, but completely healthy people too.  the spain nursery center scandal where 7 people died ,also mention that health workers who were healthy ,who also vaccinated with pfizer ,began to feel very ill and could not return to work for weeks.

So from 80 people in a nursery center , at least 7 confirmed deaths and dozens others who did not die ,became unusually ill ,what is called adverse effects , that is consequences that weren't expected ,and that could not return to work for many days or weeks.

2) The numbers are very low of death.. nothing to see.. move on.
    NOT true , the numbers of deaths and serious injuries are the ones that manage to bypass
    the censorship of western media. because there is a clear censorship campaign going on in american media and european too media ,of anyone that speak negatively of pfizer and moderna vaccines.
    i was censored by youtube and all videos i post of people killed or doctors speaking against main stream media , lying to people about the pandemic are beeing censored or they lose their jobs.

this news of 7 here in spain..  the 53 killed in gibraltar , the 30 killed in norway , and the healthy miami doctor that collapse in just 2 hours and dies . the portugal nurse who faints and die,, all this
    incidents are totally absent from american mainstream media. so you can't use as reference the media or pharma numbers of casualties if there is major censorship and major cover up of the deaths

So the real numbers of deaths from covid19 and real numbers of deaths from western vaccines are being covered up by western media. my local media that usually links to CNN for international news, absolutely NEVER ever report of any single death of pfizer or moderna vaccine , neither report of any injuries.. checked the news today and NOTHING . western big cable news media , like CNN or bbc are just like they were doing in syria ,hidding NATO providing weapons and finance and political cover to alqaeda and isis . Western media completely lied to us about what is happening in middle east for 10 years lies.. and now they are lying to us  about the real danger of anglo western vaccines.
    And we only know about casualties because of the brave doctors who refuse to stay silent and talk to major media or families who refuse to be bribed to stay silent.

3) If the vaccines weren't safe doctors and hospitals will be speaking against those vaccines.
    NOT necessarily true. We have plenty of examples of doctors who have been censored or completely
    ignored or that were fired from their jobs from not endorsing the official narrative of their hospitals , and federal gov agencies. i personally linked several videos of doctors that are exposing the lies of the official narrative about the pandemcic and how "secure "their vaccines.

4) This vaccines casualties can't be compared with car accidents..
    at least normal cars , when there is an accident is people bad driving or bad weather or bad maintainance ,

in order to compare car accidents with vaccines , you will need to vaccinate billions of people first ,
    then create scenarios where millions of cars explodes for no reason as if it had a bomb inside , something that i have never seen or heard before ever.  people who die from car accidents are people to blame in 99.9% of cases ,that used the car in bad weather or was running to fast or what driving with negligence.

people who die from vaccines ,they have no fault of dying , they did not used the vaccine incorrectly it was not an accident when people die from a vaccine shot.  it was the pharma companies who released too early without proper testing the ones to blame ,that didn't evaluated correctly their vaccine ,.also to blame politicians and health workers for not providing true information of how safe is the vaccine.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:52 am

The lack of knowledge that some show here is astounding.

1. There is no pfizer vaccine, the vaccine marketed by pfizer was developed by German company Biontech. Its not an american vaccine but a german one. The only american vaccine on the market right now is from Moderna.

2. In the spanish nursing home the people already had Corona before the vaccine was given to them. When you read the article it says, they got symptoms 6 days after vaccination. It takes 14 days after the vaccination to get a basic level of immunity. Corona has a incubation time between 5 and 10 days.

3. Yes people die from vaccinations, thats totally normal. Why? Vaccinations cause a immune reaction. Thats what vaccines do. Those very old people with preconditions often have such a weak system, they even that immune reaction is too much for them to survive. In otehr words, it doesnt matter what they get, corona, flu, common cold or the vaccine. They die. Believe it or not, we cant save evryone and so far death can not be cheated.

4. As for the pharma corporations and capitalism, capitalism is not working in that way. The EU is the most powerful economy on the planet with the political tools to destroy companies. Those tools were put on the table for AZ and AZ understood whats going on. They comply now. And btw, evry charge of vaccine is tested by state institutions before delivery.

I know how mRNA vaccines work and i trust them fully. They are the future. The level of protection they provide is breathtaking. All mRNA vaccines have a efficiency over 90%. The speed that a vaccine can be developed is amazing as well.

It just took 3 days after the genome of COVID-19 was known, to develop the biontech vaccine.

This is the future and not just in vaccines, also in the fight against cancer and diseases like MS.

People who bring up all kind of idiotic arguments against new technology are like those who once said trains are bad, cars are bad, airplanes are bad ect.

mRNA is the future of medicine and no idiotic argument can change that. Its done since years in animal tests. Its absolute save and offers a new whole level of possibilities.

The very fact that all global players USA, Germany, France, Japan and China go full support into mRNA shows where the future sits.

There is only one problem, this technology is only for rich and developed nations. USA, EU, China, Canada and Russia, Japan, South Korea and Australia are only entities that have the technological level to develop, produce and store those vaccines.

The old vector vaccines will for a long time bet the only vaccines avaivable in Africa or other poor areas.

On a personal level i want also adress one thing...as you know there are the hardcore idiots who think vaccines are from the devil.

I have all vaccination that one needs and i get each year the flu vaccination at job. But in 2016 winter i was at vaccation and did not get the flu vaccine.

In february 2017 got the flu. It was like nothing i had ever experienced. I was perfectly healthy one day, went to bed and when i woke up i felt sick. I called university and said i cant come. I did not cough or anything, just felt sick with headache and fever.

But within 30 minutes i lost almost all power. I could barely walk. I was alone at home and reached teh point where i could not walk up the stairs. Even to lift an arm was incredible hard.

I made it back to the living room. I could not walk to the couch, i simply did not make it there and had to go down on the floor, to avoid falling. There i did lay on my back and had not the power to get up again.

Im a fitness freak, do competive bodybuilding and all sports one can imagine. To reach within one hour the state where i could not lift an arm and lay on the ground was unimaginable for me.

I remember i actually had no panic, its like you just lay there and think about strange stuff. For example i thought about calling an ambulance but i could not walk to the phone and thought about how i can crawl there.

I had luck and my mother came from shopping and found me. I was brought to hospital, got infusions and after relative short time, within few hours i regained my strength. Took several days though to fully recover.

I have a colleague who too was infected and it took him weeks to recover.

That year the flu was incredible agressive and killed in France over 40.000 people. They estimate worldwide death went into millions.

Most people have no clue what battle humanity has always fought against Virus. The spanish flu killed more people than WW I and WW II combined. Its a silent killer.

That we have so many different corona vaccines in such a short time is a wonder and a triumph of science. And the more different vaccines we have, the better.

@GaryB

@Vann7

elconquistador dislikes this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:31 pm

7 die at Spanish care home after getting Pfizer Covid-19 jab as ALL residents test positive for virus, second doses still to come

As Aristide points out Vann... these people had covid before they got the first jab... expecting the first jab to help when their body is already fighting the virus is silly.

The point of the jab is to introduce the body to a virus they can practise destroying with no risk of it muliplying and overwhelming the defences like viruses do.

If they already had the virus then a jab of inert virus material wont help... those bodies already had examples of the virus.

Expecting the vaccinations to save them was honestly a waste of vaccinations... people who already have the virus wont benefit from any vaccination of any kind.

But I am sure you will add this to your list of people killed because of the vaccinations... in this case it is like putting a life jacket on to someone who has already drowned...

Aristide likes this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:59 pm

Georgi Kantchev
    @georgikantchev
    Russia’s Sputnik V shot was 91.6% effective in a large-scale trial, according to a peer-reviewed study in the Lancet; similar efficacy reported for adults over 60
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:50 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/astrazeneca-lied-patients-about-dosing-mistake-during-trial

According to Reuters, approximately 1,500 volunteers in a late-stage clinical trial were kept in the dark after they were given "about a half dose due to a measuring mistake by Oxford researchers." Instead of fessing up, Chief researcher, Andrew Pollard, played it off in a June 8 letter to trial subjects as 'an opportunity for Oxford researchers to learn how well the vaccine works at different doses.' There was no acknowledgement of the error, nor did Pollard tell the participants that the issue had been reported to British medical regulators - who then required that Oxford add another test group to the study which would receive the full dose, in line with the original plan. The dosing error was made public on December 24.

GarryB likes this post

Scorpius
    Scorpius

Post  Scorpius Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:42 pm

Isos wrote:Georgi Kantchev
    @georgikantchev
    Russia’s Sputnik V shot was 91.6% effective in a large-scale trial, according to a peer-reviewed study in the Lancet; similar efficacy reported for adults over 60
    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 27 EtOkUxeWYAIYiJN?format=jpg&name=large
    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 27 EtOkUxfXMAAkaj4?format=jpg&name=large

I wonder if I will wait for the filing of real claims for reputational damage from Russian companies to Western BSmedia.

magnumcromagnon, par far, kvs and miketheterrible like this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:05 pm

Only mild reactions to the vaccine at worst, no allergies, 100% protection against serious cases, easiest logistics and very cheap. It seems that the hated Russian vaccine is not only the first but also the best Laughing

magnumcromagnon and kvs like this post

par far

Post  par far Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:12 pm

kvs likes this post

Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:30 pm

Scorpius wrote:
    Isos wrote:Georgi Kantchev
    @georgikantchev
    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 27 EtOkUxeWYAIYiJN?format=jpg&name=large
    Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 27 EtOkUxfXMAAkaj4?format=jpg&name=large

I wonder if I will wait for the filing of real claims for reputational damage from Russian companies to Western BSmedia.

That is bullshit of course. Russia published no scientific data last year. Infact there was not a single publication in any scientific journal. That was against
    evry scientific order.

Now russia pubished data in a scientific journal and the experts can judge now.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:31 pm

LMFS wrote:Only mild reactions to the vaccine at worst, no allergies, 100% protection against serious cases, easiest logistics and very cheap. It seems that the hated Russian vaccine is not only the first but also the best Laughing

We dont know any of the vaccines properties. As soon as the European Medical Agency EMA has checked the data and confirmed it, we will see.

Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:37 pm

LMFS wrote:Only mild reactions to the vaccine at worst, no allergies, 100% protection against serious cases, easiest logistics and very cheap. It seems that the hated Russian vaccine is not only the first but also the best Laughing

We dont know any of the vaccines properties. As soon as the European Medical Agency EMA has checked the data and confirmed it, we will see.

The EU always said that we welcome any vaccine that is avaivable. The more different vaccines exist, the higher the chances that mutations cant endanger the vaccination process.

So if Russia plans to offer its vaccine to the EU, it will need the EMA certification. And as news say, thats what Russia plans to do. Once EMA gives the certification, we can produce the russian vaccine here.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:10 am

Sputnik V is described as 100% effective against serious reactions to the virus and can be used by any age group.

Those who get the virus anyway only have mild and non life threatening symptoms.

It has shown to be effective in all age groups.

I think it is great that the US and EU keep bagging it, because if they decided to buy it a lot of other countries would have to wait to get theirs.

The third stage trials have been peer reviewed in the Lancet which is a British medical journal that is respected for not being a political tool of the west.

It has cleared the vaccine as safe and effective.

They said it is the only vaccine that does not use monkey DNA that has an efficacy over 90%.

The new experimental vaccines with unclear potential future possible effects have similar results in efficacy, but have side effects and also issues of storage and transport requiring specific handling and expensive transport and storage to keep it effective. And they are more expensive and more complex to make.

Another advantage of Sputnik V is that each jab is different and each further builds effective immunity, while with other two shot vaccines the second is just a booster the same as the first... so the second improves immunity but not as much...

Once EMA gives the certification, we can produce the russian vaccine here.

Hungary is already testing it for themselves I think, and another EU country has asked to buy the vaccine from them if they clear it because they intend to put it into production if it works.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:11 am

America would just copy it and put their brand vaccine label on it and sell it to the rest of the world at a huge markup pretending they have cured cancer..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:24 pm