Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+34
flamming_python
George1
andalusia
Tingsay
jhelb
Scorpius
RTN
11E
Kiko
Tsavo Lion
JohninMK
Vann7
Arrow
GarryB
PapaDragon
magnumcromagnon
Rodion_Romanovic
AlfaT8
Yugo90
franco
miketheterrible
Regular
lyle6
Sujoy
Aristide
Maximmmm
kvs
Isos
par far
LMFS
SeigSoloyvov
Hole
dino00
Cyberspec
38 posters

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

elconquistador

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

Post  elconquistador Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:58 am

I am not particularly afraid of COVID in a personal way, since I am not old and I know it is more dangerous for instance to drive a car, but of course it is a concern to transmit it to elderly members of the family. For old people lethality is not some statistical error but rather significant.

Contrary to what Enlightenment-based postmodernism teaches us, humans are not meant to be atomised and alone

Stating this to emphasise the importance of evolutionary biology. When I say self preservation I mean you and your Tribe.

Having all people confined wearing masks is definitely out of the ordinary. It makes transmission of many other illnesses much difficult (most people I know had no flu or colds this year) and it definitely affects transmission of COVID too.

Unfortunately this is mostly conventional knowledge repackaged as fact - which it isn't. Maskwearing outdoors is useless and maskwearing indoors is debatable (unless it's a medical grade N95 type of mask)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4420971/#!po=45.1389

https://www.acpjournals.org/doi/10.7326/m20-6817

The usage of masks by non-HCWs has never been propagated - up until April/May 2020. In my opinion it is mostly done to give the populace a fake sense of security and make the (fake) pandemic 'more visible'.

I am also not ruling out that there is a psychological element included. Establishing a strong frame and thereafter enforcing compliance on non-sensical measures definitely leaves the peasants demoralised.

Also want to 1. briefly mentioning the historical connection between slavery, maskwearing and punitative measures and 2. the well documented negative effects of long term mask wearing. For what it's worth

(most people I know had no flu or colds this year)

You don't eliminate transmission, you delay it.

Link is about a common cold outbreak at an isolated antarctic base (isolation for 17 weeks)

https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/epidemiology-and-infection/article/an-outbreak-of-common-colds-at-an-antarctic-base-after-seventeen-weeks-of-complete-isolation/1D3A49463583D06CEACE1CCF9C1A25B4

Aside from that the immune system needs resistance to get strong. Staying at home and washing your hands 20 times a day will get you sick. Ask astronauts about it.

I don't dismiss your graphs, but interpreting any situation with 100% accuracy by graphs is simply not possible, because there are hundreds of variables not present. Personal experience is less statistically significant, but has many, many more details. That being said, I very much respect your opinion and the facts you present cannot be simply ignored.

Real data doesn't matter anymore anno 2021 because TPTB will just manufacture their own data and the gullible masses will swallow it line, hook and sinker.

People like I (people outside the official Covid1984 narrative) hold no institutional power whatsover and therefore will forever fight a losing battle

Covid1984 has long been outed as one huge statistical gimmick. For the sake of clarity: no excess deaths in any country (continued linear growth rate from 1980 onwards), an IFR of 0.17-0.23, average age of the deceased (in Western countries) is 80+, comorbidites in 90+ percent of the deceased etc. Etc.

If anything the data coming from the globalist hellhole formerly known as Sweden would provide all reason to just knock it off with this nonsense

If old means sick then I would have to agree, but many of the elderly people which died this year would not have died without COVID.

Again, there are no excess deaths - anywhere.

Most 'waves' see a minor 10-20 percent uptick in mortality which is then followed by several months of lower than average mortality

--

I value the decency in your post but the problem is that you are still paying lip service to the narrative. It's still within the confined boundaries of the plantation, albeit on the edges. I believe it was Noam Chomsky who said that TPTB have power over you because they have power over language. Or better said, they have the linguistic tools to create new realities. You are permitted to have a very lively and fiery discussion but only within pre-determined boundaries.

Cross those boundaries and you will be shouted down.

It's basic Hegelian Dialectics. Thesis-anti-thesis. Problem-solution. Action-reaction. But always remember who comes up with the thesis and therefore has the power to steer the solution (or synthesis) towards (in this case) more restrictions, more freedoms curtailed, more misery and more loss of power/wealth for you.

LMFS likes this post

Vann7

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2

Post  Vann7 Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:17 am

Grab this video before is deleted ....  

a popular channel on news ,on youtube claims that
    Russia ,China and iran , uploaded a video and later was censored by american media ,where they claimed ,the covid19 virus Sarscov2 came from an american lab.  Shocked

she reuploaded the video , and her video was censored ,she says.

Wondering if anyone have seen that video ? that russia,china ,iran claims Covid19 came
    from a US lab. Trying to find it .

if what she claims is confirmed , this will be a gameover for US , because russia government will not
    say this unless they have strong evidence to backup their claims.  This will be fun to see ,specially to shut up for once those claiming the pandemic is real ,that it came from china and that the western vaccines are safe , i don't know how can anyone trust their health ,into the main suspects (the west) of releasing the virus in the world. My best guess ,this is an anglo NATO military operation inside job and with the financing of western super billionaires ,like soros ,gates ,rockefellers etc.

in more news..

Garryb will love to see this one , a doctor with all her life ,working as health pro , saying
    to NOT TAKE pfizer and moderna vaccines , no matter what . Smile

so if she a conspiracy nuts too?  lol1   or the nuts are the ones who claims
    anglo vaccines are safe?

interesting bits of info she told.
    -she never vaccinated in her life , and she enjoys good health at 60+ years.
    -pfizer and moderna have caused 5,000 neurological damage in people.
    -less than 10% of the serious negative reactions reported by western pharma.
    -then she explain why the vaccines mRNA vaccines of pfizer and moderna are very dangerous.
    -she said this vaccines are weapons of mass destruction for depopulation and for complete subjugation of society to Government authority.
    -Anglo pharma industry became destructive when rockefellers took over the (western)vaccine industry.

@kvn and @elconquistador will love the next link with a video ,a Doctor explaining exactly what pfizer and moderna is doing.  Smile

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny Explains How the Depopulation COVID Vaccines Will Start Working in 3-6 Months! - Must Video

https://beforeitsnews.com/health/2021/02/dr-sherri-tenpenny-explains-how-the-depopulation-covid-vaccines-will-start-working-in-3-6-months-must-video-3037796.html

really nasty scary stuff ,if what she explain is true , there will be millions killed by this mRNA
    vaccines , in the long term.

Last edited by Vann7 on Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:38 am; edited 5 times in total
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:25 am

Aristide wrote:
    Bla bla blubb.

Two of the 3 western vaccines were developed in EU. The Biontech and AstraZeneca. The Biontech vaccine has the worlds highest efficiency.

And of course we in a position to ask, why does Russia sell its vaccine worldwide but does not vaccinate its own people?

Easy question.

Europe is certainly in a position to ask whatever question they wish, but Russia is under no obligation to answer.
    Especially a futile question such as this one. Why does Russia export gas to Europe via its pipelines, while far from 100% of its towns are connected to Russia's own gas pipeline network?
    Maybe Europe should pose that question too.

What's easy, is for the EU to either buy the vaccine, or not, without asking irrelevant questions that don't pertain to the health needs of its own citizens or Russia's abilities to abide by the contract.
    If it doesn't need it, or doesn't trust the science behind it, or wants to forgo buying the vaccine for its own citizens because it's concerned that then Russian citizens won't have enough of it for them - that's fine by me. Russia's order books look pretty solid as it is.

Same deal goes for Russian gas, Russian oil, Russian electricity, Russian whatever. If Europe wants to do business, it's welcome to. If it wants to insert ideology and faux humanitarian outrage as a veneer for geopolitics or protectionism then it has the right to, just don't complain afterwards when it turns out that Asia's industries are rather more competitive due to them having been offered all the energy sources they need by Russia at reasonable prices instead.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:13 am

Just knowing you wont take any vaccines is enough for me Vann....

And of course we in a position to ask, why does Russia sell its vaccine worldwide but does not vaccinate its own people?

Russia started vaccinating its people in November 2019 and is rolling out the Vaccine in Russia just as quickly as they can.

In fact delays with US vaccines have led to US diplomatic staff asking for and getting permission to take Sputnik jabs.

Russia has the capacity to produce vaccines for its own needs but many exports include foreign production options that if approved will increase the production base and allow rather more vaccines to be made rather faster than if they hoarded all their doses for themselves like the EU seems to be doing.

It is amusing that they civilised and culturally advanced Europeans don't understand yet that this is a global problem and until everyone has a solution then current existing solutions wont work.

Russia could hoard its vaccines and not share and in three years time when the rest of the world has been ravaged by both the virus and the funky western vaccines and both the virus and the vaccines have mutated into something else then the rest of the world will start infecting Russians again and they will have to develop new vaccines for the new virus strains.

Instead if everyone works together and everyone makes vaccines and delivers them to the people that want it the chance of the virus surviving are greatly diminished... for the better of everybody.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:14 pm

Russia can turn this around on the EU and claim that it's policy is necessary to wipe out the virus around the world for good.

Not that I heard of any problems here in particular. Vaccines did run out in some regions but they get new supplies of shipments. My father went and got vaccinated over a month ago. At the beginning of February I read that in Yakutia up to 3% of the population had been vaccinated; and that's a completely remote region. You have vaccination points all around the country, some mobile vaccination stations that travel from village to village, as well as walk-in points in places like theatres and shopping malls. One of the first things they did was also send out the vaccine to Russian soldiers stationed in military bases abroad to prevent anything interfering with their duties or them being infected by or infecting civilians in these countries.

Most Russians undoubtedly do not take the virus particularly seriously by this stage, if they ever did, and are skeptical towards the vaccine - and I have to say I'm very much in the median here too. All this adds up to a situation where people have decided to wait and see, before deciding to get any needles injected into them. I'm talking about anyone below 50 at least.

LMFS likes this post

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:16 pm

GarryB wrote:Just knowing you wont take any vaccines is enough for me Vann....

i think that by now , it should be clear ,that the only vaccines i oppose are those designed to depopulate the planet. Those genetics manipulating DNA ,interfering with your body natural defenses , because is not right , to murder people.

The vaccines designed to save lives are fine , ie.. Russia and china ,cuba vaccines for example.
    There are others but you get the idea.
    MarkD

Post  MarkD Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:44 pm

Vaccine don't necessarily mean you will never get sick. People already have immunity to flu, even though they take flu shots annually they still get sick from time to time. It isn't out of the ordinary millions in the US catch the flu annually, regardless of if they take vaccine or not.

GarryB likes this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:44 am

i think that by now , it should be clear ,that the only vaccines i oppose are those designed to depopulate the planet. Those genetics manipulating DNA ,interfering with your body natural defenses , because is not right , to murder people.

If they don't put these chemicals in their vaccines they could put it in our food, or common medicine like asprin.

I remember an old Batman movie from the 1990s where the joker mixed various chemicals in normal household foods so people were dying seemingly randomly with huge smiles on their faces... in the computer game based on the movie you had to work out the combination of products to produce the toxin, but if western governments and big companies like pharma companies then they don't need to waste time like that... they can just start putting it in our meat, or the water... when they do the testing how will we find out?

The west wants to wipe out the rest of the worlds population they want to keep their slave labour in the west intact to keep their standards of living high.

The Vaccine is to try to stop the virus from killing you by teaching your body how to fight the virus without the virus able to multiply and kill you.

It is like giving you an animal corpse you can cut open and find where their lungs and heart and brain are located so if you spot one in the jungle you know where to aim your bullet when you shoot it.
    Daniel_Admassu

Post  Daniel_Admassu Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:16 am

GarryB wrote:

If they don't put these chemicals in their vaccines they could put it in our food, or common medicine like asprin.

I remember an old Batman movie from the 1990s where the joker mixed various chemicals in normal household foods so people were dying seemingly randomly with huge smiles on their faces... in the computer game based on the movie you had to work out the combination of products to produce the toxin, but if western governments and big companies like pharma companies then they don't need to waste time like that... they can just start putting it in our meat, or the water... when they do the testing how will we find out?

The west wants to wipe out the rest of the worlds population they want to keep their slave labour in the west intact to keep their standards of living high.

The Vaccine is to try to stop the virus from killing you by teaching your body how to fight the virus without the virus able to multiply and kill you.

It is like giving you an animal corpse you can cut open and find where their lungs and heart and brain are located so if you spot one in the jungle you know where to aim your bullet when you shoot it.

Putting genetic agents in food doesn't work for the simple reason that the metabolic process of the body is designed to break substances to the simplest amino acids and a highly complex chain molecule like the RNA will not survive it. Hence the necessity of injection.

That is why eating a GMO plant may have an adverse effect on your health due to an unnatural composition of fats or sugars but will not modify your genetics as popular belief has it.

Traditional vaccines introduce either a deactivated pathogen or it's biomarker proteins to the body so that the cells can interact with it and device a way to update their immuno database in the DNA by using their own transcription and messenger RNA copies. That way they make sure that the resulting code section change on the DNA is as safe as possible for the continued survival of the host in a million myriad ways we are not familiar with that evolution has passed through.

Directly introducing a foreign mRNA is akin to instructing the cell to code change to something inscribed in the RNA without the due process of approval by the cell. There is a current debate as to the aspect of this because the DNA involved is ribosomal (protein synthesis organell) rather than nuclear but I would say it is a distraction from the main issue.

This is a recent technique being researched for cancer treatment, which is understandable considering the desperate nature of the disease but in no way thought possible to be approved for flu treatment. But that is exactly what Pfizer did.

flamming_python, Vann7, kvs and LMFS like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:56 am

The mRNA is unstable and we have the resulting "bad batch" issues with Pfizer's vaccine. Training the immune system the natural
    way more than likely results in a stable defense against the virus targeted by the vaccine. But viruses can still trigger autoimmune
    responses and cancer in people depending on their genetic background and the virus. Pfizer is for sure going to hide behind this.

Using mRNA to fight cancer does not sound like a valid approach. If you want to tag cancer cells for easier elimination by the immune
    system, the you do not have the sort of specific delivery ability that would only insert the mRNA into cancer cells. In addition,
    mRNA is a supplement to the DNA via cDNA inserts (which are padded at both ends and do not merge with existing "library entries").
    Maybe I am not informed well enough, but it is unlikely that mRNA can delete existing DNA library entries. So a defective component
    of the cancer cell DNA cannot be fixed with the Pfizer approach. The defective library entry is by definition distinct.

Daniel_Admassu

Post  Daniel_Admassu Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:34 am

Well, as far as my understanding goes mRNA transcribes protein coding genes from the nuclear DNA to the ribosome. That is why it is called messenger. The ribosomal mechanism uses this information to manufacture various proteins.

Maybe the effort was to target the unique gene set of mutated cancer DNA with the synthetic mRNA to force the cells to produce specific proteins that cripples the cells or gets them marked for attack by TCells. I am not really sure.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:31 pm

Daniel_Admassu wrote:

Putting genetic agents in food doesn't work for the simple reason that the metabolic process of the body is designed to break substances to the simplest amino acids and a highly complex chain molecule like the RNA will not survive it. Hence the necessity of injection.

That is why eating a GMO plant may have an adverse effect on your health due to an unnatural composition of fats or sugars but will not modify your genetics as popular belief has it.

Traditional vaccines introduce either a deactivated pathogen or it's biomarker proteins to the body so that the cells can interact with it and device a way to update their immuno database in the DNA by using their own transcription and messenger RNA copies. That way they make sure that the resulting code section change on the DNA is as safe as possible for the continued survival of the host in a million myriad ways we are not familiar with that evolution has passed through.

Directly introducing a foreign mRNA is akin to instructing the cell to code change to something inscribed in the RNA without the due process of approval by the cell. There is a current debate as to the aspect of this because the DNA involved is ribosomal (protein synthesis organell) rather than nuclear but I would say it is a distraction from the main issue.

This is a recent technique being researched for cancer treatment, which is understandable considering the desperate nature of the disease but in no way thought possible to be approved for flu treatment. But that is exactly what Pfizer did.

Thanks for explaining him (in vain) , but he is closed like a brick ,and will make up excuses to support killer vaccines ,designed to depopulate the world of people they don't want.  because like he said , in the past they were safe for him ,then this new ones will be safe too.. that's his amazing logic. lol1

Or because they can kill you anyway with poison in their food ,then why bother fighting?   Rolling Eyes

This is perfect example of how the average society think. they have been unfortunately brainwashed to the core and are incapable to have any logic or common sense .

This is not batman or robin , but real life what is at risk . And the most basic rule of life ,specially when it comes to medicine is you don't accept anything from anyone you don't trust . even more when you see people dying after taking it.

in more news..
    Even the US military ,normal soldiers are rejecting the pfizer and modern vaccine. up to 1/3 of the armed forced refuse to take it. Because is so  safe,  and havingng a vaccine is better than having nothing.   Laughing   Laughing   Laughing   Laughing  as some people in this forum have said. LOL   Laughing

This is why all this evil people can so easily murder millions , because the average population is completely brainwashed and dumb and will believe anything they tell them . that 3 buildings collapsed consequences of 2 planes attacks and the last building not even touched by the plane.  lol1  

That they fighting terrorism in the middle east , and can't defeat them . that they are a democracy and trump elections not stolen , that their vaccines are safe , is just lies after lies and more lies ,but still brainwashed society will trust in them. This is why they invest so much money in media ,to brainwash people into believing whatever crap they tell them.

Even the US military admits this pfizer and moderna vaccienes have not been certified as safe for population   by their own federal government respective agencies and only approved for emergency use ( use at your own risk.. this is what that means).

One-third of troops offered coronavirus vaccine have refused, DOD official tells Congress

However, the general said that because the vaccines manufactured by medical giants Pfizer and Moderna have only been authorized by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration on an emergency basis, the Pentagon cannot mandate its personnel accept the vaccine, as it does other inoculations.

https://www.stripes.com/news/us/one-third-of-troops-offered-coronavirus-vaccine-have-refused-dod-official-tells-congress-1.662530

They do this (not  yet mandatory )because they know they have plenty of ways to convince dumb society into taking those vaccine shots and they can use the media to convince population "they are safe" and later they can pressure society to take them,by making it requirement those vaccines to leave their homes or get a job and travel.

i do imagine when people start dying in the millions in a couple or more years , and population aware no one dying from other vaccines, a major civil war will happen in US , so the gob will need to get rid of any opposition media ,not aligned with this plans ,before they start their genocide.[b] it means , people better start to worry  ,when US ,UK ,australia ,CAnada and their puppet allies ,start blocking Russia and China from the internet ,specially russian and chinese media , this is when something really big will happen  ,when they fully lock any possibility of receiving alternative information from other counties on the pretext of "national security"  and they will do it ,because is too risky to start a mass scale genocide of millions if there is alternative media exposing them . They can go as far as raise fake Russian and chinese media ,with old recorded programming to fool population into thinking there is nothing wrong happening in their nation.

Which ever is the case ,The Anglo mafia system are already are planting the narrative to justify this , that Russia hacked US nuclear reactors , russia throwing novishock chemical weapons on their nations ,russia and china hacking american power grind , russia and china hacking their elections..
    just a mountain of lies , that they bombarding the population every week ,so that they can justify
    shutting down any alternative media theirs.

So people need to pay attention of the big major day of censorship of the internet , of any alternative media , This is the time to move away from their country ,for those countries forcing population to take mRNA depopulation vaccines, for those who can ,because life will become a nightmare after that , to  live under a tyranny that will secretly get rid of millions on its population on a mass scale , those that they don't need ,and  cost them a major problem for their nation budget in food stamps ,and those that they know will protest against their system and can organize civil unrest against them.

Hahaha.. lol1  funniest thing i have ever heard .
    They want their society to have sooooo high living standards ,that they demand them to shut
    down their business for 1 year and more  ,while the big corporations ,media and entertainment industry ,the big elite business, no lockdowns for them. and They have plenty of slave labor in their own jails , already happening , and in third world nations they also have plenty of slaves labor ,so they don't need any more ,they have already too many slaves and simply want to get rid of those they don't need.  Smile

yeah.. and pigs with unicorns fly too.. and Anglo powers are the role models of democracy ,who fight for freedom and justice.   Laughing   Laughing   Laughing
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:24 am

The example I gave had nothing to do with genetics... it was a combination of chemicals which, if brought together became lethal.

As far as I remember none of them were food, they were cosmetics and aftershave and deodorant like products that might be used together... for instance a foundation and hairspray and eyeliner for women, and perhaps a foot powder and deodorant and shaving cream for men perhaps.

Thanks for explaining him (in vain) , but he is closed like a brick ,and will make up excuses to support killer vaccines ,designed to depopulate the world of people they don't want. because like he said , in the past they were safe for him ,then this new ones will be safe too.. that's his amazing logic.

You are the one not listening to anyone... I already said that you claim the people doing this are in power in the west... they control the media and the governments and the laws and the big corporations are in on this too... so why piss around putting it in vaccines when they could be putting it in everything.... the drinking water... baby milk formulations, fast food, these people make health food supplements... the best way to make everyone infertile is to attack the healthy and those trying to become healthy... you don't even need to kill a single person... just make everyone infertile for the next 20 years...
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:01 am

Serbia has received the first shipment of 150,000 AstraZeneca vaccines, adding to the three other vaccines already in use.

https://www.newindianexpress.com/world/2021/feb/21/serbia-welcomes-astrazenecas-covidvaccine-shipment-2266979.html

Is Aristide around? He will love this, we just swiped 150k vaccines his homies won't be getting Razz

GarryB and Hole like this post

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:02 pm

[quote="GarryB"]

GarryB wrote:
    You are the one not listening to anyone... I already said that you claim the people doing this are in power in the west... they control the media and the governments and the laws and the big corporations are in on this too... so why piss around putting it in vaccines when they could be putting it in everything.... the drinking water... baby milk formulations, fast food, these people make health food supplements... the best way to make everyone infertile is to attack the healthy and those trying to become healthy... you don't even need to kill a single person... just make everyone infertile for the next 20 years...

haha. lol1

And when this becomes news world wide ,that millions of americans becomes infertile overnight
    or in a couple of years , and they travel to get investigated by others lab ,and they do an international investigation and found their bodies were intentionally poisoned , hahaha good luck with that , people will speak and hell will break in america and society will raise to the ground their entire government .

How hard is to understand for you ,the Anglo system wants to kill the millions in their population they don't want and hide their hands at the same time of their crime?

The killer vaccines are perfect , because it will allow an evil government ,to vaccinate millions for years and vast majority will not die ,until they want .Society will be living biogenetical time bombs ,
    that will allow the system to blackmail society all the way to their homes ,and take away their children if don't want them to die  and if anything happens , it will be blamed "on a virus" or "their bad health" and there will be no way to proof it was not a virus ,what killed them.

This is why The CDC is asking all doctors to artificially inflating their numbers ,when there is any slight doubt write-in covid19 in the report ,as long is not vaccinated ,and move on ,they need very huge numbers ,millions ,so people "get used to this numbers of deaths by a virus" because they don't wan't to raise any suspicious when they start a real mass genocide on society . this time it will not be
    just fake death reports , blaming cancer patients or car accidents as "covid19 casualties" , but it will be their killer mRNA vaccines deaths the real cause of it.

So any day from now ,that US death rate multiply by 10x , it will be blamed on a "new virus strain" of covid19 ,even "more lethal" . but in reality the cheat will be in the vaccines ,that are designed to make your own body immune system ,to kill you ,by confusing it ,whenever they matched with a particular new strain of the virus ,that they will unleash.

So finally you admit the anglo system are monstrous evil , control people food ,people water (and the vaccines they take too) ,so why you insist their vaccines are safe to take for anyone not living in US ?

like i said they don't need any more slave labor ,with the mexicans ,that cross their border they have more than enough ,why they deport them. They also use their prison system as slave labor , people paid there a couple of dollars per month of labor.  US economy is not a bananas economy like Gas station russia ,that depends on a lot of human labor , they are a high tech driven economy , with automated everything and most of their manufacturing is outsourced abroad . because specialized jobs ,requires people with high university degrees to do it , and general population can't do.

What they need and don't have yet , is a way to completely submit their 320 millions population
    and all at the same time , so they don't rebel against the system ,when their economy collapse.
    as they expect will happen ,and as a bonus control the health of as many nations that agree to use them.

This is a level of evilness never done before in history of mankind , will make nazis of germany saints in comparison. because this killer vaccines can be used to exterminate billions and billions of humans , for any nation that allows those vaccines.

and is with this killer mRNA vaccines they will want do it , that will be yearly mandatory and will make any virus of their choice more lethal that it really is , because the vaccine will come to the aid of the virus , to block your system of defenses.  so is like a trojan horse of (lets call it) bio-tronic warfare. what they are injecting people blood.  If electronic warfare can interfere with electronics of anything , biotronic warfare will interfere with your biology system to interrupt its ability to fight viruses.

and when a new wave of millions die ,this time for real ,not by fraudulent reports ,they will say , it was a "new strain of covid19" or will blame a new virus. either way it will work. A because they working with nano particles , very few nations in the world can investigate what really is going on ,
    only nato puppet allies , russia or china could spot the fraud , but they will need a sample of pfizer and moderna vaccine to investigate it first ,on a nano scope. So in other words ,it will not be possible to proof they murdered millions . mRNA vaccines are the perfect weapon for super mass destruction , and can kill far more than any submarine nuclear force ,if nations are dumb enough to use those vaccines in their population..

elconquistador

Post  elconquistador Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:23 am

So the 'conspiracy theorists' were right after all. Never ending injections of untested gene altering garbage are coming

All in the name of 'sCiEncE' and 'save granny you selfish jerk!' of course.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/02/19/coronavirus-vaccination-may-required-every-foreign-holiday-say/

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 33 Screen42
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:11 am

And when this becomes news world wide ,that millions of americans becomes infertile overnight
    or in a couple of years , and they travel to get investigated by others lab ,and they do an international investigation and found their bodies were intentionally poisoned , hahaha good luck with that , people will speak and hell will break in america and society will raise to the ground their entire government .

They are deep state, they control the governments and the media... they will be running the investigations and they can just blame Covid for damaging our genes or some such rubbish.

More likely they will blame Sputnik and the Chinese Vaccinations for it... ask an American who poisoned the Skripals... if they don't ask who the Skripals are they will likely say Putin... what sort of investigation was held in that case again?

For someone who claims to be revealing the true conspiracy theories you really seem rather naive as to what they can do and what they would do.

For goodness sake this is all their propaganda but they reveal their own nature... the Skripals case had no evidence and hinged on highly likely... it is highly likely because it was a Russian poison that only the russians use... except it seems they don't and actually the west seems better able to find traces of it than the Russians do and the west can instantly identify it suggesting they are familiar with it... and the two cases in the UK are within 16km of Porton Down their national lab for such things... sounds more like a leak...

I am talking about what Deep State could do if this really was their agenda... I never said they were smart... or even effective most of the time... issues in Syria and Ukraine and Crimea and South Ossetia were all part of a plan and these seem to have terribly backfired on them in each case.

The more the US acts against Russia in the Middle East the more respected and powerful the Russians seem to become.

More sanctions I say.

The last ones have blown up in the wests face, but I am sure the next ones will do better.... Twisted Evil

kvs likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:49 pm

The Skripals cases was a propaganda farce. Scotland Yard was coming out with a totally different theory every Friday for months on end.
    And the notion that there was a whole perfume bottle of a strategic grade nerve agent that kills in the microgram per kg of body weight
    range is the cherry on top of the BS cake.

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:23 pm

[quote="GarryB"]

They are deep state, they control the governments and the media... they will be running the investigations and they can just blame Covid for damaging our genes or some such rubbish.

More likely they will blame Sputnik and the Chinese Vaccinations for it... ask an American who poisoned the Skripals... if they don't ask who the Skripals are they will likely say Putin... what sort of investigation was held in that case again?

Sorry dude , you are completely wrong ,you cannot hide hundred of millions of infertile people  , their families and friends will speak ,and even less hundred of millions of deaths ,impossible to hide ,they all will want to know why they are infertile or why they dying and it will not take them much to do math that the government did it  ,and they will travel to other countries if they don't find answers . because millions of infertile  americans ,this will not look like a coincidence , it will be impossible to hide ,media or not. With killer vaccines ,they can hide , their crimes , because not many people will imagine that vaccines could be used in a reversed way ,instead of helping people handle virus , but the opposite ,to make them weaker against viruses ,vaccines create to interfere with society system of body defenses against viruses ,that they will also unleash.  

And don't insult human intelligence Garryb ,with your fake excuses ,fake arguments , they can't blame china or russia ,for any wrong of their vaccines , there is no sputnik or chinese vacines in america. neither they will have a way to proof russia or china did that .. why would they do that?
    russia and china have a long history of tolerance and respect for human life . not like america who do wars every year and are always starving nations with their criminal sanctions.  those novishok stories ,nobody believe on them. if navalny believed his government was poisoning him ,will you think he will return to russia to be poisoned again?

You are simply defending a genocide of millions in humanity , And there are international doctors who have spoken against those vaccines , including russian scientist who know a little about vaccines like the sputnik creator. So keep defending the terrorist empire ,but careful garryb one day it could boomerang in you , and you become a victim too of this depopulation vaccines too ,that are attempting to defend but failing with fake excuses.

Is a simple as this ,if US or any other nation ,start shooting at their population in the millions , or poisoning them , a major huge revolution will start to take down their government. but if you make
    them believe ,there is a very lethal virus outhere ,that nobody can survive ,and inflate your numbers
    by 1,000 % , to make it look , the nation is dying and without a vaccine they will not survive ,then population will all vaccinate with whatever crap they give them and very few people ,will know ,that the real danger will be the mRNA vaccines ,that were designed to get rid of them ,whenever the government desire it ,and to eliminate those that represent a major pressure on their economy in welfare and social aid.

Last edited by Vann7 on Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:28 pm

Vann7 wrote:.....And when this becomes news world wide ,that millions of americans becomes infertile overnight...

And this would be bad because?

GarryB likes this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:32 pm

Pfizer behaving like a proper mafia organization:

‘Held to ransom’: Pfizer demands governments gamble with state assets to secure vaccine deal

https://www.thebureauinvestigates.com/stories/2021-02-23/held-to-ransom-pfizer-demands-governments-gamble-with-state-assets-to-secure-vaccine-deal

kvs and elconquistador like this post

elconquistador

Post  elconquistador Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:23 am

Leftist pseudosciencific rag The Lancet has removed a study that indicates the benefits of vitamin D treatment on covid-19 outcomes.

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3771318

This is yet another low in a long line. The crap papers that they have allowed in recent years speak for themselves. This is just another confirmation that most scientific journals have been corrupted and that the vested interests of TPTB trump any unwanted scientific outcomes.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:36 am

elconquistador wrote:Leftist pseudosciencific rag The Lancet has removed a study that indicates the benefits of vitamin D treatment on covid-19 outcomes.

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3771318

This is yet another low in a long line. The crap papers that they have allowed in recent years speak for themselves. This is just another confirmation that most scientific journals have been corrupted and that the vested interests of TPTB trump any unwanted scientific outcomes.

It should be common knowledge by now that vitamin D is essential for proper immune system function. And people
    have a deficit of it in winter since it requires sunlight exposure to be converted from cholesterol precursors in the skin.
    The flu season is related to the annual vitamin D variation in most of the northern hemisphere developed world.

I am surprised that the Lancet published the Russian Phase I, II and III studies on Sputnik V. I guess it couldn't
    pull too much reviewer BS and would have been cornered with replies. Reviewers can be morons and engage in
    irrelevant arguments not pertinent to the content of the submitted paper. The worst kind are the arrogant idiots
    who do not understand key concepts but try to argue that it is the authors of the paper that do not know what
    they are doing. In astrophysics and cosmology journals we have the inanity of paper rejection based on "being
    too speculative". The established dogma in those fields of "science" is mostly speculation to start with.

LMFS likes this post

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:38 am

LMFS wrote:Pfizer behaving like a proper mafia organization:

‘Held to ransom’: Pfizer demands governments gamble with state assets to secure vaccine deal

https://www.thebureauinvestigates.com/stories/2021-02-23/held-to-ransom-pfizer-demands-governments-gamble-with-state-assets-to-secure-vaccine-deal

And not only state assets , but territorial land too..

the highly corrupt pfizer executives ,was demanding territory from Argentina and brazil
    in change for vaccines , as guarantees of payment on time.  this was told by an argentinian doctor
    that was part of the government delegation in negotiations for buying their vaccine.
    Just imagine that for a second , you can't sue them if your family die consequence of their
    bullshit vaccine ,so not only you risk losing your family ,but on t op of that are left alone paying
    the hospital bills for their experiments on population.  and to add more to the insult ,they demand
    guarantees of paying with assets or territorial land .  lol1

This are the kind of crooked criminals people that operate there in pfizer ,that dishonest media
    and their trolls , defend , a company that  bill gates is one of its major donors.. and that was exposed to be owned by none less of Black Rock hedge funds..one of the most unethical investors in the planet , that are used by the western anglo world ,to destroy nations.  No

They were trying to steal from mexico ,their oil industry  and memxican government told them,
    no thanks. There was a major sabotage happening on the oil industry in mexico ,that most of the energy was being stolen for years with complicity of the corrupt politicians that were in the pokets of  blackrock ,who owns pfizer too , to make the company as unprofitable as possible ,so it is sold later to american investors like black rock for cents.

if people want to know who owns america , one of the few of them , is black rock . they own a big chunk of us pharma industry , and US economy too. and they own pfizer ,according to argentinian government .

here is their official reports ,claim they own 7% of pfizer.

BlackRock Inc. ownership in PFE / Pfizer, Inc.
    2021-01-29 - BlackRock Inc. has filed an SC 13G/A form with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) disclosing ownership of 396,973,512 shares of Pfizer, Inc. (US:PFE). This represents 7.1 percent ownership of the company. In their previous filing dated 2020-02-05, BlackRock Inc. had reported owning 426,228,360 shares, indicating a decrease of -6.86 percent.

more about that criminal company ,who profits more from american wars..
    they own the america defense industry.. literary , one of their major owners.

What is BlackRock?
    BlackRock is the top investor in weapons manufacturers such as Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Raytheon, Northrop Grumman, and General Dynamics. The weapons from these companies are used in military strikes around the world, resulting in the deaths of innocents civilians and the destruction of the environment. These companies lie at the brutal heart of the military-industrial complex. In supporting them, BlackRock and its shareholders are making huge profits off of global suffering. We cannot allow BlackRock to continue to go unchallenged about its war profiteering. Together, we can hold them accountable. Learn more about BlackRock. as well as its connection with General Dynamics and migrant detention.

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #2 - Page 33 Larry-fink

https://www.codepink.org/blackrocka

So how can anyone ask anyone to trust in super corrupt and criminal global corporations ,that in any their money goes , people die , they finance US military industrial complex , US fake news media , and owns anglo pharma industry ? only people disconnected from reality or media very dishonest and the trolls that becomes their propaganda machine will advise to trust in a criminals international mafia like them.

This corrupt company (that owns pfizer) ,was financing right wing media in latin america media (fake news media ,like cnn) to talk trash about the sputnik vaccine and promote pfizer instead. this also was exposed ,that they were financing journalist to discredit russia sputnik vaccine . who ever trust
    in such unethical ,corrupt and criminal companies , have been warned ,they don't have good intentions with humanity. they want to destroy humanity and not to save them. they want to depopulate the world. ,this are that call themselves the "chosen ones" attacking syria with isis and their cruise missiles, people seeking to destroy humanity and keep a very minimum population alive , with them at the top.

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:26 am

So I am guessing the land in Brazil and Argentina that they wanted to secure delivery of the vaccines probably contained Lithium deposits or other rare earth minerals that are rather valuable right now....

.....And when this becomes news world wide ,that millions of americans becomes infertile overnight...

People in a lot of countries would breathe a sigh of relief....

Of course the white supremacists with shit bricks that their sacred bloodlines would come to an end... but most things do eventually.

and they travel to get investigated by others lab ,and they do an international investigation and found their bodies were intentionally poisoned , hahaha good luck with that , people will speak and hell will break in america and society will raise to the ground their entire government .

Yeah, only in spy novels does evidence of poisons remain in the body for years... most Americans never leave America anyway.

How hard is to understand for you ,the Anglo system wants to kill the millions in their population they don't want and hide their hands at the same time of their crime?

How hard is it for you to understand if they were going to use a virus to do that it will need a higher level of lethality than 3-4% like the current virus has.

Suggesting that it is the vaccine that will kill is ridiculous... when people getting that vaccine start to die at a rate higher than the virus itself manages to kill people are going to notice and that vaccine will be taken off the shelves before it could kill anything like a useful number of people.

For Deep State most flu viruses are ideal... they kill off the old and the weak... the least productive in society... but if you want to decimate the population... reduce it by a factor of 10, then the virus is going to have to be rather more lethal or its effects need to transform society like making the majority infertile.

Fertility rates are declining anyway in the west and in the east...

The killer vaccines are perfect , because it will allow an evil government ,to vaccinate millions for years and vast majority will not die ,until they want .Society will be living biogenetical time bombs ,

What are you talking about? Vaccines are Vaccines... they are not time bombs, nor are they remote IEDs.

that will allow the system to blackmail society all the way to their homes ,and take away their children if don't want them to die and if anything happens , it will be blamed "on a virus" or "their bad health" and there will be no way to proof it was not a virus ,what killed them.

What is the system going to do with children? I would suggest they want children less than they want working productive adults... you have to feed and train children... adults are ready to work.

If they have been vaccinated how can they blame anything on the Virus. If they had poor health wouldn't it be better for them to just give them a placebo instead of a vaccine and let the virus kill them anyway.

This is why The CDC is asking all doctors to artificially inflating their numbers ,

Or is it the US Government telling the media that doctors are being asked to inflate covid 19 deaths so the figures don't look so bad and they can say half a million dead... but only half were really actually to covid...

And they were Trumps fault...

but in reality the cheat will be in the vaccines ,that are designed to make your own body immune system ,to kill you ,by confusing it ,whenever they matched with a particular new strain of the virus ,that they will unleash.

If they are going to develop a new virus strain they don't need anyone to be vaccinated.

So finally you admit the anglo system are monstrous evil , control people food ,people water (and the vaccines they take too) ,so why you insist their vaccines are safe to take for anyone not living in US ?

I am not admitting anything... I am taking your crazy claims to the extreme to show you how absurd you sound... this deep state group you keep talking about are not new rich... these are generations of seriously big money that pull big strings in all the political parties.

It does not matter who the people vote for... they voted for Trump who wanted better relations with the Russians and to rebuild American infrastructure and bring American troops home from war zones the average American doesn't care about, but when he got in to office he found he could do very little of that and as soon as they could get him out they did by letting the chinese rig the elections in favour of the democrats.

Deep State is not left wing or right wing they are rich and will use either side to get richer...

As I said before they don't need a pandemic to kill people, but to kill people on the scale you are suggesting only WWIII would do it but in doing so the world will get so messed up it probably won't be worth surviving.

The Virus you suggest they are using has only a 3% mortality rate... it would be like trying to empty a lake by pulling a 2cm circle diameter bath plug out of the drain and try to get it to empty out that way... it wont work.

Sorry dude , you are completely wrong ,you cannot hide hundred of millions of infertile people , their families and friends will speak ,and even less hundred of millions of deaths ,impossible to hide

You are saying they want to kill millions with a monkey vaccine, but they can't use it to make people infertile because people would notice?

They will notice the maternity wards being empty but wont notice the morgues being full?

novishok stories ,nobody believe on them. if navalny believed his government was poisoning him ,will you think he will return to russia to be poisoned again?

the novochok story is something made up by the west... they think it is believable... why is that? Perhaps because it would be something they would do themselves, so saying Russia might do it makes more sense... it is another reason for painting them as being the bad guy.

You are simply defending a genocide of millions in humanity

You are like the UK government... western drug companies are evil... excepted fact... they are more interested in treatments than cures because they get ongoing incomes from treatments but cures helps the patient and prevents the spread meaning fewer future customers .

There is no genocide, the dead are dead because of the virus... not any vaccines...

As you say... they are giving it to Americans... sounds good to me....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:35 am