Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

British Politics

calripson

British Politics Empty British Politics

Post  calripson Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:15 am

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/515147-queen-royal-family-finance/

For everyone who thinks the Queen is just a cute little figurehead.

kvs likes this post

kvs
    kvs

British Politics Empty Re: British Politics

Post  kvs Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:00 am

The spreading of the Putin billions propaganda is designed to divert attention from the billions that western leaders and deciders
    swim in. Putin is a pauper by western wealth metrics. That is what makes him a great leader and not a corrupt maggot.

nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:00 am

British politics is corrupt. Interests of the ruling Liberal  elite dominate the agenda. There are no real freedoms. Those not already part of the system, are bribed or coerced into submission. By the use of illegal tactics. The law recently sanctioned illegal activity by the security services against " criminals and terrorists". But there is no oversight on these groups. Pressure can be brought on  political "undesirables" that Include use of " minor" violence or worse.

The British security services also work with other extremist security services and elements in the world. In identification of political opponents. And arranging for renditions or illegal extradition. This includes the Iranian ones.

I should know. I have been the target of harassment by them. Including recently letters that are sent that describe the health of my family in Iran ! And " encourage" my return ! A well known tactic. The question is only , how far the Iranians or British are involved together...... Liberals of the Mullah variety are no different to the Liberals of the suit wearing variety......

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-54274605

Now how do you like them apples......?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:29 pm