Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Talking bollocks thread #3

    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 976
    Points : 1070
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 23
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #3

    Post  Aristide Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:10 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:
    Aristide wrote:You guys are poor, so,you cant even buy style. Serbia comes even behind Romania and that says something.

    Style is not something you buy, French would be the the first to tell you that

    You claim you ain't Arab and you just said most Arab thing ever lol1

    As for Romania why are they coming here to do shitty ass jobs of they are so awesome?



    Aristide wrote:
    Hannibal Barca wrote:Aristide doesn't look like a German. It is true.
    So he is not Frank neither Gaul.

    No southern french looks germanic,......

    They sure as shit don't look Arabic either



    Aristide wrote:...since its romanic, like spain, italy and so on. ...

    And definitely not Arabic



    Aristide wrote:Which makes us the best looking french....

    There is no "us"

    You are Arab



    Aristide wrote:...Mediterranean people ...

    Arabs are Mediterranean



    Aristide wrote:...usually are the best looking europeans, since we have the best of evrything.

    So how do you explain yourself?



    How many arabs named Aristide and be catholic do you know?

    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 5549
    Points : 5543
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #3

    Post  Tsavo Lion Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:04 pm

    Aristide wrote:
    Its called genetic testing.
    Btw we know full well what Egyptians looked like. Exactly what we look like today here in Europe.
    DNA tests show that over 95% of old kingdom bones in Egypt were simply southerm european mediterranean type.

    The "southerm european mediterranean type" also included the Phoenicians, which had colonies in S. Europe, & who were Semites. But the ancient Semites didn't look like ancient Egyptians.

    Do these look like that type to u?
    https://www.ancient.eu/img/r/p/500x600/6436.jpg.avif?v=1602950402

    http://www.deuteronomy28.org/match.html

    A diversity of skin tone is shown to reflect the Mediterranean, North African, and Sub-Saharan mixture of the Egyptian population as noted throughout history.

    And with African style braids.
    https://static1.businessinsider.com/image/58d041e6d349f9cb778b4f2a-1200/the-scans-give-the-researchers-estimates-of-everything-from-facial-structure-to-skin-thickness-using-this-data-theyve-created-sculptures-of-what-mummies-like-the-gilded-lady-looked-like-in-life.jpg

    In their paper, the researchers acknowledged that “all our genetic data were obtained from a single site in Middle Egypt and may not be representative for all of ancient Egypt.” In the south of Egypt, the authors wrote, sub-Saharan influences may have been stronger.
    This study left two gaps in the Egyptian timeline that Krause wants to fill, he said. It is not clear when the African gene flow, present in modern Egyptians, occurred. Nor could the study determine the origin of the Egyptians. “The other big question is, 'Where did the ancient Egyptians come from?' ” Krause said. To answer that, scientists will have to find genomes “back further in time, in prehistory.”
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/05/30/dna-from-ancient-egyptian-mummies-reveals-their-ancestry/

    https://www.cnn.com/2017/06/22/health/ancient-egypt-mummy-dna-genome-heritage/index.html


    Last edited by Tsavo Lion on Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add links)
    avatar
    par far

    Posts : 2438
    Points : 2663
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 26 Empty Talking bollocks thread #3

    Post  par far Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:34 am

    Aristide wrote:China is a tyranny and a big threat in the pacific region. Australia learned this quite recently and it is good to see Australia acting against China now. France is a nuclear power and we have enormous areas in the pacific, Polynesia, New Caledonia are our spearhead in the region and provide Australia with a direct nuclear umbrella.

    Australia has a lot of trade with China, when that is cut off, we will see Australia's reaction.

    France may have nuclear weapons but what are the chances they use that on China?

    Look at France's history, they fold like a house of cards. Migrants are raping French girls, France should worry about that first.
    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 976
    Points : 1070
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 23
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #3

    Post  Aristide Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:42 am

    par far wrote:
    Aristide wrote:China is a tyranny and a big threat in the pacific region. Australia learned this quite recently and it is good to see Australia acting against China now. France is a nuclear power and we have enormous areas in the pacific, Polynesia, New Caledonia are our spearhead in the region and provide Australia with a direct nuclear umbrella.

    Australia has a lot of trade with China, when that is cut off, we will see Australia's reaction.

    France may have nuclear weapons but what are the chances they use that on China?

    Look at France's history, they fold like a house of cards. Migrants are raping French girls, France should worry about that first.

    Yes, look at our history. We conquered all of europe, build a global empire and in WW I did fight the most fierce of all.

    Australia already has a lot of grade cut of by china. Australias reaction was to ban delivery,of iron ore to china, which china cant replace easily.

    As for raped girls, raping women is a massive problem in eastern europe, including russia.

    https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2020/02/28/russia-reports-dramatic-rise-in-rape-cases-a69459

    A quarter of russian women say they were victims of sexual violence.

    So i tell you we take care that no women in France get raped and at same time hold the south pacific safe from being raped by China.

    France owns massive areas in the pacific region and we secure the entire south pacific against chinese terror.

    We work closely together with India, Australia and USA to keep China in check.
    avatar
    par far

    Posts : 2438
    Points : 2663
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #3

    Post  par far Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:15 pm

    Aristide wrote:
    par far wrote:
    Aristide wrote:China is a tyranny and a big threat in the pacific region. Australia learned this quite recently and it is good to see Australia acting against China now. France is a nuclear power and we have enormous areas in the pacific, Polynesia, New Caledonia are our spearhead in the region and provide Australia with a direct nuclear umbrella.

    Australia has a lot of trade with China, when that is cut off, we will see Australia's reaction.

    France may have nuclear weapons but what are the chances they use that on China?

    Look at France's history, they fold like a house of cards. Migrants are raping French girls, France should worry about that first.

    Yes, look at our history. We conquered all of europe, build a global empire and in WW I did fight the most fierce of all.

    Australia already has a lot of grade cut of by china. Australias reaction was to ban delivery,of iron ore to china, which china cant replace easily.

    As for raped girls, raping women is a massive problem in eastern europe, including russia.

    https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2020/02/28/russia-reports-dramatic-rise-in-rape-cases-a69459

    A quarter of russian women say they were victims of sexual violence.

    So i tell you we take care that no women in France get raped and at same time hold the south pacific safe from being raped by China.

    France owns massive areas in the pacific region and we secure the entire south pacific against chinese terror.

    We work closely together with India, Australia and USA to keep China in check.


    China is working with countries by doing trade, France has the mindset of a colonial mindset.

    If China is doing what you say they are doing, than RCEP would have been signed or the agreement that China signed with EU.

    The raping is not high in Russia, the western media would have been all over it. If migrants do crime in Russia, they face consequences. In France migrants are allowed to do whatever they want and there are no consequences.

    Everytime France is at war, they fold, this is true.
    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 976
    Points : 1070
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 23
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #3

    Post  Aristide Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:34 pm

    par far wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    par far wrote:
    Aristide wrote:China is a tyranny and a big threat in the pacific region. Australia learned this quite recently and it is good to see Australia acting against China now. France is a nuclear power and we have enormous areas in the pacific, Polynesia, New Caledonia are our spearhead in the region and provide Australia with a direct nuclear umbrella.

    Australia has a lot of trade with China, when that is cut off, we will see Australia's reaction.

    France may have nuclear weapons but what are the chances they use that on China?

    Look at France's history, they fold like a house of cards. Migrants are raping French girls, France should worry about that first.

    Yes, look at our history. We conquered all of europe, build a global empire and in WW I did fight the most fierce of all.

    Australia already has a lot of grade cut of by china. Australias reaction was to ban delivery,of iron ore to china, which china cant replace easily.

    As for raped girls, raping women is a massive problem in eastern europe, including russia.

    https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2020/02/28/russia-reports-dramatic-rise-in-rape-cases-a69459

    A quarter of russian women say they were victims of sexual violence.

    So i tell you we take care that no women in France get raped and at same time hold the south pacific safe from being raped by China.

    France owns massive areas in the pacific region and we secure the entire south pacific against chinese terror.

    We work closely together with India, Australia and USA to keep China in check.


    China is working with countries by doing trade, France has the mindset of a colonial mindset.

    If China is doing what you say they are doing, than RCEP would have been signed or the agreement that China signed with EU.

    The raping is not high in Russia, the western media would have been all over it. If migrants do crime in Russia, they face consequences. In France migrants are allowed to do whatever they want and there are no consequences.

    Everytime France is at war, they fold, this is true.

    Tell me where did we fold in WW I?

    Rape is gigantic in Russia, according to russian media. Not just migrants, in Russia one quarter of women face sexual violence. Alot of them at home even.

    As for China, wherever China goes, they destroy nature, rape the countries and already face massive backlash in africa and SE Asia. Chinese get hunted out.

    avatar
    par far

    Posts : 2438
    Points : 2663
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #3

    Post  par far Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:38 pm

    Aristide wrote:
    par far wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    par far wrote:
    Aristide wrote:China is a tyranny and a big threat in the pacific region. Australia learned this quite recently and it is good to see Australia acting against China now. France is a nuclear power and we have enormous areas in the pacific, Polynesia, New Caledonia are our spearhead in the region and provide Australia with a direct nuclear umbrella.

    Australia has a lot of trade with China, when that is cut off, we will see Australia's reaction.

    France may have nuclear weapons but what are the chances they use that on China?

    Look at France's history, they fold like a house of cards. Migrants are raping French girls, France should worry about that first.

    Yes, look at our history. We conquered all of europe, build a global empire and in WW I did fight the most fierce of all.

    Australia already has a lot of grade cut of by china. Australias reaction was to ban delivery,of iron ore to china, which china cant replace easily.

    As for raped girls, raping women is a massive problem in eastern europe, including russia.

    https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2020/02/28/russia-reports-dramatic-rise-in-rape-cases-a69459

    A quarter of russian women say they were victims of sexual violence.

    So i tell you we take care that no women in France get raped and at same time hold the south pacific safe from being raped by China.

    France owns massive areas in the pacific region and we secure the entire south pacific against chinese terror.

    We work closely together with India, Australia and USA to keep China in check.


    China is working with countries by doing trade, France has the mindset of a colonial mindset.

    If China is doing what you say they are doing, than RCEP would have been signed or the agreement that China signed with EU.

    The raping is not high in Russia, the western media would have been all over it. If migrants do crime in Russia, they face consequences. In France migrants are allowed to do whatever they want and there are no consequences.

    Everytime France is at war, they fold, this is true.

    Tell me where did we fold in WW I?

    Rape is gigantic in Russia, according to russian media. Not just migrants, in Russia one quarter of women face sexual violence. Alot of them at home even.

    As for China, wherever China goes, they destroy nature, rape the countries and already face massive backlash in africa and SE Asia. Chinese get hunted out.



    You managed to do well in one war good for you.

    There is rape in Russia but it is not at the level of France and in Russia, the offender actually face consequences.

    Of Chinese were being hunted, than they would have not been able to gain the influence they have.
    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 976
    Points : 1070
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 23
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #3

    Post  Aristide Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:51 pm

    par far wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    par far wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    par far wrote:
    Aristide wrote:China is a tyranny and a big threat in the pacific region. Australia learned this quite recently and it is good to see Australia acting against China now. France is a nuclear power and we have enormous areas in the pacific, Polynesia, New Caledonia are our spearhead in the region and provide Australia with a direct nuclear umbrella.

    Australia has a lot of trade with China, when that is cut off, we will see Australia's reaction.

    France may have nuclear weapons but what are the chances they use that on China?

    Look at France's history, they fold like a house of cards. Migrants are raping French girls, France should worry about that first.

    Yes, look at our history. We conquered all of europe, build a global empire and in WW I did fight the most fierce of all.

    Australia already has a lot of grade cut of by china. Australias reaction was to ban delivery,of iron ore to china, which china cant replace easily.

    As for raped girls, raping women is a massive problem in eastern europe, including russia.

    https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2020/02/28/russia-reports-dramatic-rise-in-rape-cases-a69459

    A quarter of russian women say they were victims of sexual violence.

    So i tell you we take care that no women in France get raped and at same time hold the south pacific safe from being raped by China.

    France owns massive areas in the pacific region and we secure the entire south pacific against chinese terror.

    We work closely together with India, Australia and USA to keep China in check.


    China is working with countries by doing trade, France has the mindset of a colonial mindset.

    If China is doing what you say they are doing, than RCEP would have been signed or the agreement that China signed with EU.

    The raping is not high in Russia, the western media would have been all over it. If migrants do crime in Russia, they face consequences. In France migrants are allowed to do whatever they want and there are no consequences.

    Everytime France is at war, they fold, this is true.

    Tell me where did we fold in WW I?

    Rape is gigantic in Russia, according to russian media. Not just migrants, in Russia one quarter of women face sexual violence. Alot of them at home even.

    As for China, wherever China goes, they destroy nature, rape the countries and already face massive backlash in africa and SE Asia. Chinese get hunted out.



    You managed to do well in one war good for you.

    There is rape in Russia but it is not at the level of France and in Russia, the offender actually face consequences.

    Of Chinese were being hunted, than they would have not been able to gain the influence they have.

    Rape numbers in Russia are gigantic, even the UN says its a massive problems

    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://tbinternet.ohchr.org/Treaties/CEDAW/Shared%2520Documents/RUS/INT_CEDAW_NGO_RUS_46_9974_E.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwii1cytmqPuAhWql4sKHarLAaEQFjAVegQIJRAB&usg=AOvVaw2IIrugvfX9nXN2U4mhK6tH

    In France rape is punished by 10 years prison sentences and in some cases life long.

    As for China, must be hard for you to accept that we block it completly from the south pacific.
    PhSt
    PhSt

    Posts : 419
    Points : 423
    Join date : 2019-04-02

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #3

    Post  PhSt Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:58 pm

    Wow. Didn't know rape incidents in France is close to 5 times more than in Russia

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 26 K7zMx6KU_o

    https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/rape-statistics-by-country

    Rape is so Humongous in France Laughing

    kvs likes this post

    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 5549
    Points : 5543
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #3

    Post  Tsavo Lion Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:48 pm

    Relax, India probably has more rapes (many, if not most, unreported) then the rest of the world combined.
    SE Asia, Australia & NZs economies hugely depend on Chinese trade & investments. The Oceania mostly depends on Australia & NZ trade.
    France can continue subsidizing her islands there while the others get better life. Her nukes didn't save Saigon from Hanoi, supported by China.
    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 976
    Points : 1070
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 23
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #3

    Post  Aristide Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:20 pm

    PhSt wrote:Wow. Didn't know rape incidents in France is close to 5 times more than in Russia

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 26 K7zMx6KU_o

    https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/rape-statistics-by-country

    Rape is so Humongous in France Laughing

    You forget that we are a developed country where evry case is reported, while in Russia thats not the case.
    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 976
    Points : 1070
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 23
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #3

    Post  Aristide Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:22 pm

    Tsavo Lion wrote:Relax, India probably has more rapes (many, if not most, unreported) then the rest of the world combined.
    SE Asia, Australia & NZs economies hugely depend on Chinese trade & investments. The Oceania mostly depends on Australia & NZ trade.
    France can continue subsidizing her islands there while the others get better life. Her nukes didn't save Saigon from Hanoi, supported by China.  

    Australia currently starts to break away economicly from China and thats a good thing. France wil support that.

    Its the most important thing to keep China out of the South Pacific and that we do quite perfectly.

    Not just with military but also in schools. In New Caledonia for example Chinese are hated because our educational system and media report constantly abour chinese crimes.
    PhSt
    PhSt

    Posts : 419
    Points : 423
    Join date : 2019-04-02

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 26 Empty Being a developed country is not proof that every case is reported. Where did you get this idea?

    Post  PhSt Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:34 pm

    Aristide wrote:
    PhSt wrote:Wow. Didn't know rape incidents in France is close to 5 times more than in Russia

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 26 K7zMx6KU_o

    https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/rape-statistics-by-country

    Rape is so Humongous in France Laughing

    You forget that we are a developed country where evry case is reported, while in Russia thats not the case.

    Being a developed country is not proof that every case is reported. Where did you get this idea? Being a "Developed" country didn't even helped France and the US deal with the current Covid Pandemic. lol

    kvs likes this post

    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 2345
    Points : 2327
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #3

    Post  SeigSoloyvov Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:17 pm

    In no country on earth is every case reported a lot of people who have it or have had it don't even know they do.
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 9253
    Points : 9396
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #3

    Post  kvs Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:47 pm

    These "developed" Euro-peon cuntries have a long history of spazzing over anything to do with sex.   This is why syphilis was
    called the French disease by the Germans and so on with every sqeaky clean, fornication free cuntry trying to guilt transfer onto
    every other.   This clown show eventually decided that syphilis came from the New World.   This, naturally, is patent BS since
    the strain in the new world is a milder version of the Old World strains which is consistent with the fact that humans migrated
    from the Old World to the New World roughly 15,000 years ago (genetic studies prove this).  

    The prudish, and insecure spazzing over sex means that historically reporting rape would be against the best interests of the
    woman.  She would be accused of being a whore or anything else just short of being stoned to death.   Even if EU-tardia
    claims to be PC and pretends to extol women, the stigma is still there.   So there is no evidence to prove that the development
    level is trivially correlated with reporting rates.  

    In the case of Russia, the sort of irrational obsession with sex seen in Catholic (and thus Protestant) Europe was not prevalent.
    There is no stigma in Russia for reporting rapes.   This is especially true after 70 years of communism.    And French reporting
    of rapes would be very low among its Muslim population for obvious reasons.   So the spread in rape incidents in France vs. Russia
    is substantially higher than that graphic implies.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 5651
    Points : 5625
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #3

    Post  miketheterrible Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:55 pm

    Woman "strong" mentality is bigger in Russia than it is anywhere else thanks to communism. Hence why you see woman having more manager roles and the like in Russia. They would be more likely to report such issue than savage, under developed France.

    Hole likes this post

    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 28576
    Points : 29106
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #3

    Post  GarryB Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:14 am

    SE Asia, Australia & NZs economies hugely depend on Chinese trade & investments. The Oceania mostly depends on Australia & NZ trade.

    China now has a lot more money for investment and perks than Australia or New Zealand, so expect to see western influence in Oceania diminish... which of course explains the sudden demonisation of China.

    You forget that we are a developed country where evry case is reported, while in Russia thats not the case.

    But hang on... being a much more civilised Frenchman you should be shocked and horrified at such statistics and demand something be done about it... instead you reject the figures and say that things are worse in Russia.

    It seems any crime is acceptable as long as it appears to be worse somewhere else... how civilised and progressive.

    Of course French rape statistics might be higher because it is not just women being raped... very catholic country I hear...

    Australia currently starts to break away economicly from China and thats a good thing. France wil support that.

    So they are cutting themselves off from their main customer like the Ukraine did cutting itself off from Russia... France supported that... but I don't think the Ukraine has even noticed French support there... wonder how France will support Australia?

    More nuclear weapons testing in the Pacific maybe?

    Its the most important thing to keep China out of the South Pacific and that we do quite perfectly.

    How are you going to stop them... they just need to wear yellow high viz jackets and the Micron government is impotent.

    Maybe China should start funding social programmes in France to help the workers and the poor because the French government doesn't seem to care...

    Not just with military but also in schools. In New Caledonia for example Chinese are hated because our educational system and media report constantly abour chinese crimes.

    Yeah brainwashing the locals can work for some time, but when they start trading and dealing with the Chinese and find their terms and demands are less painful than Frances demands and terms, things might start to change...

    In no country on earth is every case reported a lot of people who have it or have had it don't even know they do.

    That is true but many countries wanted to stop reporting numbers because it was looking bad... like Trump.

    Woman "strong" mentality is bigger in Russia than it is anywhere else thanks to communism. Hence why you see woman having more manager roles and the like in Russia. They would be more likely to report such issue than savage, under developed France.

    If womens groups really were interested in womens rights they would look vastly more favourably on Russia and the Soviet Union than they do... certainly the life of an Afghan woman was orders of magnitude better in the 1980s under Soviet occupation than today after almost two decades of US democracy and freedom occupation.

    Hole likes this post

    avatar
    Vann7

    Posts : 4788
    Points : 4890
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 26 Empty temporary tb

    Post  Vann7 Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:43 pm

    all this innovations and technologies developments will be a total waste of time if they
    do not benefit anyone in the world , will be totally useless as a soft power tool ,if people can't buy it.

    if i go to amazon ,wallmart website .. this is Russia contribution to society ,what putin's Russia development have to offer the western societies as an "alternative to the western"world.

    lets look at reality ,why russia is rightly called an outdated nation not only by politicians ,but
    by the consumer world in the west too.



    here is the ellen show .. they looking for the russian spies ,that hacked the elections..
    even though all that was lies .. what is interesting are the way the west see Russia.
    as an outdated country that sales nothing ,offers nothing other than stupid wood dolls
    for the west. US comedy shows that makes fun of russian culture and their popular for being
    outdated toys.





    This is why obama and almost all leaders in the west make fun of russia , call it a gas station.
    they know russia have rockets ,and sells rice and potatoes.. and have very good engineers and scientist.. but they also know ,that from the view of the society , russia have nothing to offer them.
    technology demos in a lab are cool ,but if no business created with that then is a totally wasted thing.
    will become like yotaphone ,that will be sold the tech to someone else. and this is not mentioning
    that vast majority of that phone was using american and european tech.  Embarassed  


    meanwhile lets look at the things china offers the world in amazon..













    this is not even contest.. in terms of consumer business ,office business ,Russia is a third grade business nation and not anywhere close to the west or china and other asian tech powers. this is why russia is called a gas station ,it offers nothing to the world in more than 20 years of putin developing russia ,other than pipelines and gas discounts and olympics epenis contest for meaningless competitions.

    Sad reality , from the consumer point of view ,in real practice ,Russia is a gas station , this is a fact and this is why russia is called outdated nation ,because it offers nothing and depends all its consumer technology comes from the west or its allied asian countries.  i also heard russia makes
    washing machines that are good. Rolling Eyes   but the point still stand. while nobody laugh at china anymore , and the banning of huawei was an example how the west is truly scared of china development .  


    why all this products matters, why chinesse business matter? are  a big deal?
    because it challenge directly western business and not only represent an alternative
    to western world business but also you save a ton of money buying chinese technology
    of very high quality ,versus western ones.  i saved about $600 dollars in buying a drawing table from huion 16 , the only alternative on the market was a japanese one with inferior pen , and a wacom cintiq pro 16 that was about double the price of the chinese one , is very good one, high quality. here is the review..  this chinese competition in high tech industry , finally put an end to the monopoly
    of western companies that super inflate their products prices for not having competition. No
    china business do matters ,and influence society ,contrary to putin's totally outdated economy that don't influence anyone in the world ,if their practical daily lives.



    is kind of funny how whenever i go to amazon and need to paid attention to the companies of the things i buy ,to avoid buying a chinese product.. not because they are bad , but only because the delivery takes longer when ships from china. because today it looks as if the majority of small electronics comes from china ,including headphones ,keyboards , printers and  so many things you need. for daily life use. just a year  ago got a wireless headphones and got many good reviews and good price and only learned when it arrive after taking an eternity to arrive that it was a chinese company who build it.  same with a laptop backpack that also got ,looked very stylish european like and also was a chinese company.  Chinese business are also very strong in clothing , if you buy something in amazon that looks very good and cheap is more than likely is a chinese company who build it.  people will be surprised to know how many things china sells in amazon is unbelievable.

    Make no mistake , Russia do have good engineers and scientist ,but their ability to make busines
    and develop an economy from it totally sucks, the business model is completely outdated ,to say the least. Russia not even try to compete with the west, and putin should be pushing their business to become more directly competitive with the west in things that matters more for society. A country that shows highly developed business ,that benefit people daily lives is a must for influencing society
    towards your orbit ,which is the biggest problem Russia face , it lack of business influence with the societies in the west , the west will not talk about how much they saved in a gas discount offer , they will only be talking about their new state of the art cars , new homes ,new appliances ,new technologies and gadjets ,about their movies and games ,this are zones where russian economy have been almost completely ignoring.  this is no wonder why most major arquitecture projects in russia they hire foreigners to do it , the putin's government have done a major damage to russia economy development ,with his cosmetic development of their nation , if have good shopping malls but what is sold inside in 90% to 95% come from the west. No
    lyle6
    lyle6

    Posts : 400
    Points : 402
    Join date : 2020-09-14
    Location : Philippines

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #3

    Post  lyle6 Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:57 pm

    Big_Gazza wrote:The Vanguard class are SSBNs. Not a useful comparison.

    Interesting how the old CW-era propaganda was that Soviet boats were cramped with little attention to crew comfort (cuz the dastardly commies hate people and are evil...) yet the Yasen turns this paradigm on its head.  Its automation levels are an order of magnitude ahead of what the Virigina has, and its crew is only 64 vs the Virginias 135 (less than half) even though the Yasens submerged displacement is nearly 75% greater. Modern Russian boats have generous accomodations while Murican boats are cramped and spartan (and IIRC they use 'hot-racking" where the number of beds is less than the number of crewmen). How 3rd-world of them Laughing Laughing Laughing

    That's fine and all, but the does the Yasen allow for its crew to engage in progressive and empowering performance arts onboard? Razz I don't think so.



    Check and mate bigots.

    Big_Gazza and kvs like this post

    The-thing-next-door
    The-thing-next-door

    Posts : 959
    Points : 1013
    Join date : 2017-09-18
    Location : Uranus

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #3

    Post  The-thing-next-door Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:21 pm

    Big_Gazza wrote: Murican boats are cramped and spartan (and IIRC they use 'hot-racking" where the number of beds is less than the number of crewmen). How 3rd-world of them Laughing Laughing Laughing

    I would assume pindostani boats do not have any saunas, wine cellars or escape pods either, it is a wonder their crews do not just sail off to Russia.
    They could probably make far more money from selling thier vessels for scrap than they ever could hope to in uncle scams pirate gang.

    Big_Gazza, kvs and Hole like this post

    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 2345
    Points : 2327
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #3

    Post  SeigSoloyvov Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:26 am

    The-thing-next-door wrote:
    Big_Gazza wrote: Murican boats are cramped and spartan (and IIRC they use 'hot-racking" where the number of beds is less than the number of crewmen). How 3rd-world of them Laughing Laughing Laughing

    I would assume pindostani boats do not have any saunas, wine cellars or escape pods either, it is a wonder their crews do not just sail off to Russia.
    They could probably make far more money from selling thier vessels for scrap than they ever could hope to in uncle scams pirate gang.

    You know pindo is a pejorative term this would be like me calling Russians, Katsaps.

    This is against the rules of this forum, just saying. Mods or admins should have told your ass to stop this.

    Also, which Russian submarines in modern times have saunas?. Why would a submarine need a wine cellar? you know what a wine cellar is right? is just a place you store wine lol, American submarines have wine on them.

    Escape pods? we don't need them, we don't accidentally sink our subs or light them on fire and if a sub get hit under water the crew is dead in seconds, a escape pod isn't going to help that at all.

    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 10415
    Points : 10489
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #3

    Post  PapaDragon Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:43 am



    CAN WE PLEASE NOT DO THIS HERE? PRETTY PLEASE? WITH SUGAR ON TOP?

    This is one of my favorite treads so would y'all kindly take this shit smearing contest somewhere else?

    Thank you in advance...


    runaway
    runaway

    Posts : 404
    Points : 419
    Join date : 2010-11-12
    Location : Sweden

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #3

    Post  runaway Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:43 am

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    The-thing-next-door wrote:
    Big_Gazza wrote: Murican boats are cramped and spartan (and IIRC they use 'hot-racking" where the number of beds is less than the number of crewmen). How 3rd-world of them Laughing Laughing Laughing

    I would assume pindostani boats do not have any saunas, wine cellars or escape pods either, it is a wonder their crews do not just sail off to Russia.
    They could probably make far more money from selling thier vessels for scrap than they ever could hope to in uncle scams pirate gang.


    Also, which Russian submarines in modern times have saunas?. Why would a submarine need a wine cellar? you know what a wine cellar is right? is just a place you store wine lol, American submarines have wine on them.

    Escape pods? we don't need them, we don't accidentally sink our subs or light them on fire and if a sub get hit under water the crew is dead in seconds, a escape pod isn't going to help that at all.


    Well the Akula class/ Typhoon have saunas, only one left in service. Dont know how about Boreis or the Deltas, but as SSBNs stay out on long patrols and the only mission is to stay clear of other subs, the sauna is a great relax to crew.

    About escape pods, i dare say that we will se western subs with this soon. The Tresher and Scorpion is evidance of that it is needed. Although i may or may not actually help, its a morale booster to crew to have them. Its like an infantryman wearing a helmet, it doesnt help much but it does make you feel safer and encourage you to take action, fire back for example.
    avatar
    Arrow

    Posts : 841
    Points : 839
    Join date : 2012-02-12

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #3

    Post  Arrow Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:49 am

    Borey has a sauna. There were photos of the sauna from class 955.
    The-thing-next-door
    The-thing-next-door

    Posts : 959
    Points : 1013
    Join date : 2017-09-18
    Location : Uranus

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #3

    Post  The-thing-next-door Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:58 am

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    You know pindo is a pejorative term this would be like me calling Russians, Katsaps.

    This is against the rules of this forum, just saying. Mods or admins should have told your ass to stop this.

    The forum rules prohibit insults directed at members, not external organizations, groups or individuals.

    Also, which Russian submarines in modern times have saunas?.

    Yasens and Boreis, probably others aswell, the Akulas had 2 swimming pools and I believe most of their submarines have gymnasiums too.
    Overall the Russian navy's crew comforts reflect the superiority of Russians when compared to the inhabitants Britain's genetic cesspool turned country, better people simply need better accomidations you see.

    PS you do realise that you are not supposed to use a full stop after a question mark?

    Sponsored content

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #3

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:16 am