Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+62
Godric
mavaff
Finty
Daniel_Admassu
bitcointrader70
auslander
gbu48098
UZB-76
elconquistador
LMFS
GarryB
flamming_python
runaway
Hannibal Barca
PhSt
Backman
Tai Hai Chen
SeigSoloyvov
franco
TMA1
medo
PapaDragon
Isos
JohninMK
limb
thegopnik
secretprojects
lancelot
KoTeMoRe
lyle6
Maximmmm
mnztr
Walther von Oldenburg
AlfaT8
Cyberspec
Gomig-21
magnumcromagnon
dino00
marcellogo
owais.usmani
The-thing-next-door
Rodion_Romanovic
walle83
Regular
Odin of Ossetia
par far
RTN
Sujoy
Hole
jhelb
Azi
ultimatewarrior
Tsavo Lion
andalusia
calripson
Arrow
Big_Gazza
ahmedfire
Aristide
miketheterrible
Vann7
kvs
66 posters

Talking bollocks thread #3

Backman
    Backman

Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #3

Post  Backman Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:47 pm

thegopnik wrote:Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 25 Funny_10

Jesus Christ I wonder how many fucking users are actually live parrots over there? I am very familiar with most of the users over there that use to have key aero accounts but the same exact shit is being discussed there as it previously was before on Su-57 threads at key aero(makes sense why I dont see other familiar users over there). Than of course there is intellectual arguments regarding Nigeria and I would feel sorry if there are any Nigerians over there with User accounts and another reason why some should not have admin or moderator privileges' that if there was a higher authority above those account privileges' they would be fired already. Just feel like updating some entertaining drivel on other forum su-57 threads in the bollocks thread.

what forum is this ?
    Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:59 pm

I read through some of the arguments about Putin, USSR and Russia in the previous page.

As an imperial unit, I agree that the USSR shouldn't have been dismantled. But Yeltsin did it. And Putin almost got it back together in the EEU until Ukraine in 2014. And this isn't over yet either.

But as for the economics of it, there was going to be a currency crisis regardless. The USSR started running a trade deficit in 1966. Just like the US today (started running deficits in the 70's), there is just no way to reform it. It is being carried by its own momentum until it breaks. And it will.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:39 pm

The "loss" of the limitrophes has been a major boon for Russia. Under the USSR the Baltics and Caucuses were nothing but leeches.
    Now they have to fend for themselves. And it is clear now that Ukraine was a boat anchor around Russia's neck. The BS from
    Trotsky and Brzeshinski that Russia is nothing without Ukraine is patent nonsense. This is on all levels including agriculture.
    Russia now has record wheat harvests on a regular basis but "breadbasket" Ukraine has to import food it should be producing
    itself.

I doubt that trade deficits matter for command economies. They do not operate on actual money but on edicts. That is
    not an exaggeration. Deficits in command economies are allocation problems resulting from various pathologies such as
    lack of proper work incentives and outright theft. For example allowing whole trainloads of produce to rot in marshaling
    yards. In the west people would face harsh consequences for such negligence. In the USSR it became a national disease.
    As long as the USSR could extract something it could sell abroad, it could maintain imports.

The notion of Reagan "bankrupting" the USSR with his military spending race is total nonsense. And the claim that over
    30% of the USSRs economy was military production is a brazen lie. I have enough relatives in different parts of Russia to
    know that the fraction of the population working in military related jobs was much less than 10%. Nowhere near 25-30%.
    I bet this lie is a variation of counting any dual use civilian production as pure military. If we are going to engage in such
    sophistry, then we have to pull it on western countries too.

Western "analysts" can't have it both ways. Either the Soviet ruble was wooden, or the USSR depended on capitalist
    style finances to operate. You will note that the Soviet ruble was never printed like in Pancho Villa's Mexico or Weimar Germany.
    There was never any point to doing this.

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:06 pm

Backman wrote:
    thegopnik wrote:Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 25 Funny_10

Jesus Christ I wonder how many fucking users are actually live parrots over there? I am very familiar with most of the users over there that use to have key aero accounts but the same exact shit is being discussed there as it previously was before on Su-57 threads at key aero(makes sense why I dont see other familiar users over there). Than of course there is intellectual arguments regarding Nigeria and I would feel sorry if there are any Nigerians over there with User accounts and another reason why some should not have admin or moderator privileges' that if there was a higher authority above those account privileges' they would be fired already. Just feel like updating some entertaining drivel on other forum su-57 threads in the bollocks thread.

what forum is this ?

secretprojects.uk forum, I enjoy watching other Su-57 threads at other forums as well but sometimes this shit kills my mood.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:53 pm

Losers are going to "lose". Like haters are going to hate.

All the twits pontificating on Russian fails are all uneducated trash. Even if they are over the age of 40, they think
    like 8 year olds.

Aristide
    Aristide

Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 25 Empty What utter nonsense.

Post  Aristide Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:22 pm

nomadski wrote:Europe is a racial idea. Africa and Asia  and other continents are geographic ideas. Therefore Europe is self limiting. Not all people are created equal. The Europeans think, they own the day sky, because they have blue eyes. And they think, they own the Sun, because they have yellow hair.

But they forget, that people with Brown skin, own the Earth. And people with black eyes, own the night sky. And all the stars in the heavens. You can only see the Stars at night.

Now the arrogant French racists, curtail the Internet freedom of speech, to spread religious hatred. But they do not curtail the  journalistic freedom of speech, to spread secular hatred. These cultures are in free fall. I have always thought of Europe, as a small part of Asia. On the Atlantic Coast.

What utter nonsense.

We own the day and the night. And stars can be seen at evry time. The sun itself is a star.

Maybe its your backwarded religion that holds you back. Try science.

11E likes this post

Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:10 pm

We own the day and the night. And stars can be seen at evry time. The sun itself is a star.
    like u own Ancient Egyptian civilization that u claimed was created by Europeans? Let me remind u that the Inquisition burned J. Bruno who was brave enough to postulate that the stars r suns with their own planets around them. U can see only 1 star from the Earth in daytime, not stars, as they r seen only after sunset.
    Ur post illustrates how u mince words & ideas to suit ur convictions & worldview.
    The Christianity is no less backward (as in the ex. above), esp. compared to Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism & Taoism.
    Before referring to science, not ur racist pseudoscience, learn some relevant topics 1st.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:09 pm

Tsavo Lion wrote:
    like u own Ancient Egyptian civilization that u claimed was created by Europeans? Let me remind u that the Inquisition burned J. Bruno who was brave enough to postulate that the stars r suns with their own planets around them. U can see only 1 star from the Earth in daytime, not stars, as they r seen only after sunset.
    Ur post illustrates how u mince words & ideas to suit ur convictions & worldview.
    The Christianity is no less backward (as in the ex. above), esp. compared to Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism & Taoism.
    Before referring to science, not ur racist pseudoscience, learn some relevant topics 1st.

Old egyptians were european. Look at Ramses, he had blue eyes.

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:33 pm

Aristide wrote:...Old egyptians were european. Look at Ramses, he had blue eyes

Hey Ali-Baba I have green eyes, does that mean I am Scottish?

Hole likes this post

Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:18 am

how do u know he had them? even if he did, not all of them had blue eyes. Some Peruvian Incas were light skinned, as well as albino Africans, does it make them European?
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:16 am

Actually Pharaoh's were Greeks for a long period up to Cleopatra. Just saw that on National Geographic Smile

miketheterrible likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:13 am

franco wrote:Actually Pharaoh's were Greeks for a long period up to Cleopatra. Just saw that on National Geographic Smile  

This really should be common knowledge. Ancient Egypt is hardly a non-interest for millions. The Greek Ptolemy dynasty was
    in charge. Before that they were not black either. Egypt was unified with Nubia which was black. But the pharaohs of Moses
    were not PC fiction non-whites. I am using the loose definition of white. Clearly these Egyptians were not northern Europeans.

We live in an era of hate-based historical revisionism with assorted lunatics calling for the banning of "white" mathematics
    and science from academic institutions. This includes fully revising all of history to make everything non-white.

Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:50 am

The Thirtieth Dynasty was established in 380 BC and lasted until 343 BC. Nectanebo II was the last native king to rule Egypt.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_ancient_Egypt#Persian_domination

[i]Ramesses II.. reigned 1279–1213 BC, ..or 930 years before that.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramesses_II

The native Ancient Egyptians came from mixed populations of pre-historic N. African & Near Eastern peoples, not the Indo-Europeans that appeared much later & well to the North of the present Lebanon & Syria.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:25 am

Tsavo Lion wrote:
    how do u know he had them? even if he did, not all of them had blue eyes. Some Peruvian Incas were light skinned, as well as albino Africans, does it make them European?

Its called genetic testing.

Btw we know full well what Egyptians looked like. Exactly what we look like today here in Europe.

DNA tests show that over 95% of old kingdom bones in Egypt were simply southerm european mediterranean type.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:27 am

PapaDragon wrote:

You are a Serb buddy. You know your position in the hierarchy of Europe. Wink
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:28 am

Tsavo Lion wrote:The Thirtieth Dynasty was established in 380 BC and lasted until 343 BC. Nectanebo II was the last native king to rule Egypt.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_ancient_Egypt#Persian_domination

[i]Ramesses II.. reigned 1279–1213 BC, ..or 930 years before that.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramesses_II

The native Ancient Egyptians came from mixed populations of pre-historic N. African & Near Eastern peoples, not the Indo-Europeans that appeared much later & well to the North of the present Lebanon & Syria.

That is bullshit of course. The Greeks, Sardes ect were active in Egypt since the middle kingdom.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:23 am

But you can read the bible and it shows Jesus was American and spoke English...

Blue eyes is not a European trait... and mine are green too, but there are plenty of brown eyed Europeans... did they get that from Africa or Asia?

DNA tests show that over 95% of old kingdom bones in Egypt were simply southerm european mediterranean type.

But we all came from Africa originally so european is meaningless... there is no pure blood anything anywhere.... we are all mongrels... DNA evidence proves this too.

Hole likes this post

Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:09 pm

GarryB wrote:But you can read the bible and it shows Jesus was American and spoke English...

Blue eyes is not a European trait... and mine are green too, but there are plenty of brown eyed Europeans... did they get that from Africa or Asia?

But we all came from Africa originally so european is meaningless... there is no pure blood anything anywhere.... we are all mongrels... DNA evidence proves this too.

We dont know if we came out of africa. New finds bring this into question. A hominid tooth was found in the rhine valley Geemany and predates anything from africa.

Of course we are all mongrels. Europeans just happen to have the best mix.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:29 pm

Aristide wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:

You are a Serb buddy. You know your position in the hierarchy of Europe.

Way above you

Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:27 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:

You are a Serb buddy. You know your position in the hierarchy of Europe.

Way above you

Its the absolute bottom.

You guys are poor, so,you cant even buy style. Serbia comes even behind Romania and that says something.
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:33 pm

Aristide doesn't look like a German. It is true.
    So he is not Frank neither Gaul.
    PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:32 pm

Hannibal Barca wrote:

Maybe this kid is, because he have blue eyes Laughing

Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 25 26885847931_71972e2166_b
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:44 pm

Hannibal Barca wrote:Aristide doesn't look like a German. It is true.

No southern french looks germanic, since its romanic, like spain, italy and so on. Which makes us the best looking french. Mediterranean people usually are the best looking europeans, since we have the best of evrything.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:38 pm

Aristide wrote:You guys are poor, so,you cant even buy style. Serbia comes even behind Romania and that says something.

Style is not something you buy, French would be the the first to tell you that

You claim you ain't Arab and you just said most Arab thing ever lol1

As for Romania why are they coming here to do shitty ass jobs of they are so awesome?

Aristide wrote:

No southern french looks germanic,......

They sure as shit don't look Arabic either

Aristide wrote:...since its romanic, like spain, italy and so on. ...

And definitely not Arabic

Aristide wrote:Which makes us the best looking french....

There is no "us"

You are Arab

Aristide wrote:...Mediterranean people ...

Arabs are Mediterranean

Aristide wrote:...usually are the best looking europeans, since we have the best of evrything.

So how do you explain yourself?

Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:10 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    Aristide wrote:You guys are poor, so,you cant even buy style. Serbia comes even behind Romania and that says something.

Style is not something you buy, French would be the the first to tell you that

You claim you ain't Arab and you just said most Arab thing ever lol1

As for Romania why are they coming here to do shitty ass jobs of they are so awesome?

Aristide wrote:

No southern french looks germanic,......

They sure as shit don't look Arabic either

Aristide wrote:...since its romanic, like spain, italy and so on. ...

And definitely not Arabic

Aristide wrote:Which makes us the best looking french....

There is no "us"

You are Arab

Aristide wrote:...Mediterranean people ...

Arabs are Mediterranean

Aristide wrote:...usually are the best looking europeans, since we have the best of evrything.

So how do you explain yourself?

How many arabs named Aristide and be catholic do you know?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:35 am