Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+62
Godric
mavaff
Finty
Daniel_Admassu
bitcointrader70
auslander
gbu48098
UZB-76
elconquistador
LMFS
GarryB
flamming_python
runaway
Hannibal Barca
PhSt
Backman
Tai Hai Chen
SeigSoloyvov
franco
TMA1
medo
PapaDragon
Isos
JohninMK
limb
thegopnik
secretprojects
lancelot
KoTeMoRe
lyle6
Maximmmm
mnztr
Walther von Oldenburg
AlfaT8
Cyberspec
Gomig-21
magnumcromagnon
dino00
marcellogo
owais.usmani
The-thing-next-door
Rodion_Romanovic
walle83
Regular
Odin of Ossetia
par far
RTN
Sujoy
Hole
jhelb
Azi
ultimatewarrior
Tsavo Lion
andalusia
calripson
Arrow
Big_Gazza
ahmedfire
Aristide
miketheterrible
Vann7
kvs
66 posters

Talking bollocks thread #3

GarryB
    GarryB

Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #3

Post  GarryB Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:28 pm

Making your choices is not being an idiot....results can go either way.

I am not saying India making its own choices makes them an idiot... I am saying making this choice makes them an idiot... they are trying to replace China as the producer of the western world in the hopes of growing like China has, but that ship has sailed and all they are going to get is war from another neighbour.

For gods sake Russia is member of ECHR or PACE for decades and G7 and so on.

G8, G7 is the G8 without Russia. And the ECHR and PACE have been acting against Russian interests for as long as they have been a member.

Try to understand friction between asian countries and not just China/India or China or pretty much any of its neighbor.

Joining a lynch mob with the US and goons wont help India at all.

Has nothing to do with the comment that in decent world, everyone should get their choice to make their decisions that are not criminal under given system of rules and if one signed it. Results are instances of particular action...not all actions leads to always good results regardless of intentions.

No such thing as a decent world, thanks to US and west... not something they are interested in it seems. The reality is that the west breaks stuff and Putin is taking his chances as presented to make the best of bad situations and so far he is been doing rather well in my opinion.

China did what it did with Nixon but ironically you are supporting them now. Interests are compromise and back stabbing and anything in between.

Just shows how dishonest Americans are... if the US could be nice with China because the Soviets represented a bigger threat, then why not be nice to both and neither will be a threat? Why OK to be friends with Commie Chinese when they thought commie Ruskies were the problem... because communism had nothing to do with it.... they proved they could get along with a commie country just fine, what they really feared was growing in influence and power countries of any type that don't do as they are told.

Sorry barely watch any TV or news and haven't had one in over 12 years.

Those TV programmes are from the 1980s...

UN is becoming irrelevant more and more.

Has made itself so over the years by merely rubber stamping US interventions and attempts at Regime changes around the world.

Any time it was ever used for something useful the US and the west would veto or use their votes to block.

One can continue to glorify nazism because the Ukraine and the US voted against banning it... even Germany abstained... Adolph would be pleased...

Personally the only part I like is individuality and the examples of people we had that went on their own and made it. This is the only attribute I care for and like and everything else kinda followed that spirit to do something, to think differently and stand your own.

One person on their own would struggle to survive, it is groups of people working together that did all the great things... might need one to lead, but we are vastly more productive working together.

gbu48098

Post  gbu48098 Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:47 pm

GarryB wrote:
    I am not saying India making its own choices makes them an idiot... I am saying making this choice makes them an idiot... they are trying to replace China as the producer of the western world in the hopes of growing like China has, but that ship has sailed and all they are going to get is war from another neighbour.
    Being afraid to go to a battle is to accept defeat.....they are happy with their Rafales...lets leave the merit of their decision to future.

G8, G7 is the G8 without Russia. And the ECHR and PACE have been acting against Russian interests for as long as they have been a member.
    I know, they were in that useless group....they are still in those groups knowingly. So everything has timing and partly some reasons....I think I am losing track by removing quotes.

Joining a lynch mob with the US and goons wont help India at all.
    China is not an angel and neither are Russia or US or anyone....real world is real world and no different from jungle law crudely speaking

No such thing as a decent world, thanks to US and west... not something they are interested in it seems. The reality is that the west breaks stuff and Putin is taking his chances as presented to make the best of bad situations and so far he is been doing rather well in my
    opinion.
    Ya, chine empires were decent or USSR empire was decent?....world has always been like that. Benefits of western capitalism did have its positive impacts especially post ww-2 and US was big part of it.....

Just shows how dishonest Americans are... if the US could be nice with China because the Soviets represented a bigger threat, then why not be nice to both and neither will be a threat? Why OK to be friends with Commie Chinese when they thought commie Ruskies were the problem... because communism had nothing to do with it.... they proved they could get along with a commie country just fine, what they really feared was growing in influence and power countries of any type that don't do as they are told.
    I will wait for your bubble to burst on some of the assumptions you have in your mind.....

Those TV programmes are from the 1980s...
    Never got into much of anything on tv except very few sitcoms....just wasn't my thing

I am trying to cut down atleast one or 2 points that we are repeating :-)
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:01 am

Being afraid to go to a battle is to accept defeat.....they are happy with their Rafales...lets leave the merit of their decision to future.

I have no problem with their purchase of the Rafale... it is not a bad plane, in fact it is quite a good one but horribly overpriced.

The problem I have is the complaints about all Russian products, and their increasing yet still cheap costs in comparison.

Perhaps it is because the Russian stuff is cheaper and they have to justify buying the really expensive stuff from the west and the only way they can justify that is by picking out faults in Russian stuff and complaining about the money they spend on it even though it is a tiny fraction of the money they spend on defence... most of which goes to smaller numbers of much more expensive western stuff.

I know, they were in that useless group....they are still in those groups knowingly.

I thought it was hilarious when Trump said Russia should be brought back in to make it the G8 again and Putin said he wasn't interested in sitting listening to 7 other countries bitch and moan about what Russia is or is not doing, and that he is really only interested in a G if it is a G20 with the relevant countries instead of the old and new colonials and their top bitches that is the G7.

China is not an angel and neither are Russia or US or anyone....real world is real world and no different from jungle law crudely speaking

Yes, lets ignore the crimes of the west by saying no one is perfect... where was such forgiveness when Assad was wrongly accused of using chemical weapons?

No time to wait for facts or investigations... immediate action is needed... but they never say why... but we know it is so there is no time to fine out their lie is a lie...

Benefits of western capitalism did have its positive impacts especially post ww-2 and US was big part of it.....

Awesome... so the west invented capitalism did they? And was positive impacts the enormous amounts of money wasted on unnecessary weapons and people killed in unnecessary wars? Or was it all the secret stuff like child sex rings for the rich that continue to this day...

I will wait for your bubble to burst on some of the assumptions you have in your mind.....

I don't expect a whole lot to change for a little country like New Zealand, but for a lot of countries cursed with being designated the third world it is a way out and a way up... and at least they wont be as preachy.

Never got into much of anything on tv except very few sitcoms....just wasn't my thing

Was going to say you missed some amazing shows, but honestly you missed a lot of BS too.
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Mon May 03, 2021 1:09 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote: Once more go to Moscow talk to the youth then ask me if I believe that. You'll be shocked at what they say.but I'll finish this little chat here.

So, you've gone from being a nameless grunt hanging around Der in Syria to an expurt on what the 'young' are saying in Moskau. Judging from your previous comments whilst in 'Der' and the expurt analysis therein, I'd aver that the 'young' in Moskau are saying exactly the opposite of what you are opining, not that you actually quoted anything. By the by, what's the weather this instant in Moskau? Quick now, before it changes.

kvs and miketheterrible like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Mon May 03, 2021 1:48 pm

auslander wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote: Once more go to Moscow talk to the youth then ask me if I believe that. You'll be shocked at what they say.but I'll finish this little chat here.

So, you've gone from being a nameless grunt hanging around Der in Syria to an expurt on what the 'young' are saying in Moskau. Judging from your previous comments whilst in 'Der' and the expurt analysis therein, I'd aver that the 'young' in Moskau are saying exactly the opposite of what you are opining, not that you actually quoted anything. By the by, what's the weather this instant in Moskau? Quick now, before it changes.

I'm not sure why everyone hasn't put him on ignore by now. We all called him out.

auslander likes this post

auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Mon May 03, 2021 2:14 pm

miketheterrible wrote:
    auslander wrote:

I'm not sure why everyone hasn't put him on ignore by now. We all called him out.

I thought I had him and his buddy tuppence on ignore. They will both be there shortly.

Manov and miketheterrible like this post

lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Mon May 03, 2021 2:16 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    I really don't think you understand the type of game the US is playing with Russia, a nation like Russia you do not take out by force, you make it eat itself.

There is a famous quote by Hitler "He who controls the youth controls the future". In current-day Russia that is impossible of course, the ones in power remember well but ah the young and ignorant youth who will grow and eventually reach places of power. I want you to visit Moscow ask the young what they want, when you do that then you'll understand these words.

Really the morons here who think the US wants to beat the Russians now are fools all of them are pure fools, the current objective is just to keep Russia isolated while we wait for seeds to grow.

Putin knows this that's why he modified the constitution like he did, but that won't be enough, of course nothing is guaranteed so we'll see how it goes.

Those things aren't my call to make at all and I got nothing against the Russians, I think they are all good people. Alias you know how governments are.
    The vast majority of American youth want to burn down their country while the rest are ambivalent at best. Go **** yourself with your demoralization spiel.

Manov, auslander, elconquistador, miketheterrible, LMFS and Hole like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon May 03, 2021 2:28 pm

bitcointrader70 wrote:Ukrainians are losers and useless pawns. Russia can smack Ukraine around all day long and this website will jack off about Putin all day long but US and the cabal are winners in this fight. Russia can’t play defense forever.

The fact that after 21 years Putin has to continue to extend his presidency and can’t step down and hold honest elections shows that he has failed to provide a stable and secure republic power structure that would serve Russian interests. All the cabal has to do is wait it out. Wait for Putin to get old and some fucktard impressionable liberal will be president of Russia eventually or some navalny type will get lucky and start color revolution/coup.

Man the good guys just never win.

If the people keep voting for Putin, that is perfectly fine. Term limits are fcuking yanqui posturing BS. Canada has no term limits and neither do most EU countries.
    You just want Putin to retire even though he is younger than Bidet and Trump because he is vastly more effective than any western clown "leader". Take your
    loser BS and shove it.

GarryB, Manov, auslander, miketheterrible, LMFS and Hole like this post

gbu48098

Post  gbu48098 Mon May 03, 2021 4:24 pm

miketheterrible wrote:
    Why? What he said has bits of reality that reflects current situation on the ground....west wanted to sow chaos and they are more than successful at it with color revolutions and what not...results are evident. They did break Syria and took Ukraine and made it into Russia's new unfriendly neighbor. Russia had its goals and they seem to have achieved them in Syria and Ukraine too in some sense....what goes around comes around eventually and West has generational problems at home now.....so its a matter of time for them to get into that black hole and not have a way to possibly ever come out. What is this nonsense of ignoring, do you not have ability to counter with your views? No one needs to confirm anything....whether he is genuine or not has no implication for us....assume everyone to be fake on internet unless you know personally.

f the people keep voting for Putin, that is perfectly fine. Term limits are fcuking yanqui posturing BS. Canada has no term limits and neither do most EU countries.
    You just want Putin to retire even though he is younger than Bidet and Trump because he is vastly more effective than any western clown "leader". Take your
    loser BS and shove it.
    This is generally not a good sign to keep changing constitution. I remember Putin said he would abide by constitution but his workaround is to change constitution. Problem is imagine a simple idiot in power down the line that is not a nationalist at heart and gets carried away with unpleasant things....just be like Chinese and have one party if its that easy to change. On the other hand, transform your population especially young generation with core values of your motherland.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Mon May 03, 2021 4:32 pm

Because his comment on youth in Moscow is retarded and wrong. Especially given it was A western poll that pointed out the youth are unfriendly towards west now than it was years ago.

So he is wrong on what the youth in Moscow know. This is the same guy who said he is on the ground in Syria.

Guy is full of shit and relies on twatter.

Anyway, I also got you on ignore too. Figured I just correct your stupidity along with his before you two decide to destroy this thread as well.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Mon May 03, 2021 4:48 pm

miketheterrible wrote:Because his comment on youth in Moscow is retarded and wrong. Especially given it was A western poll that pointed out the youth are unfriendly towards west now than it was years ago.

So he is wrong on what the youth in Moscow know.  This is the same guy who said he is on the ground in Syria.

Anyway, I also got you on ignore too.  Figured I just correct your stupidity along with his before you two decide to destroy this thread as well.

It's okay to be blinded by your ignorance, it's logic that like that which allows you to be defeated.

I am not wrong there. The Russian youth favor the western world and sooner or later those seeds will lead to an ultimate collapse.

But morons like you choose to ignore the threat rather then realize it exists, truly amazing.
    gbu48098

Post  gbu48098 Mon May 03, 2021 4:53 pm

miketheterrible wrote:Because his comment on youth in Moscow is retarded and wrong. Especially given it was A western poll that pointed out the youth are unfriendly towards west now than it was years ago.

So he is wrong on what the youth in Moscow know.  This is the same guy who said he is on the ground in Syria.

Anyway, I also got you on ignore too.  Figured I just correct your stupidity along with his before you two decide to destroy this thread as well.
    But can you deny current youth are easily manipulated and have no sacred lines not all but quite a few urban "literates"......it really don't matter to me whether you ignore me or not....I will respond when I see one that I like to add my view.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Mon May 03, 2021 4:56 pm

gbu48098 wrote:

But can you deny current youth are easily manipulated and have no sacred lines not all but quite a few urban "literates"......it really don't matter to me whether you ignore me or not....I will respond when I see one that I like to add my view.

Imma save you time, Mike is one of those stick up his ass types who cannot see a fact he doesn't like if it hits him across the face.

You are wasting your time.

Any view that isn't "Russia super good" or "Nope there is no problem" is not welcome with him among a few others.

Trying to objective with them is useless, they cannot be objective at all.
    gbu48098

Post  gbu48098 Mon May 03, 2021 6:51 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    Imma save you time, Mike is one of those stick up his ass types who cannot see a fact he doesn't like if it hits him across the face.
    I don't really give a crap what he or someone else thinks, I am sure there are others on this forum or guests that are more perceptive to reality. Reality is more often ugly than pretty...just like Ronald Reagon I think said fascism will come in the form liberalism....I am always on guard with the ones that preach "higher ground" and take sides
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Mon May 03, 2021 7:00 pm

Becoming a trend on this site. Most good people dont post much anymore and we just got the trolls whom are more or less lying twats spewing nonsense filling up the board.

Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 33 TMkCorY

kvs likes this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Mon May 03, 2021 7:02 pm

miketheterrible wrote:Becoming a trend on this site.  Most good people dont post much anymore and we just got the trolls whom are more or less lying twats spewing nonsense filling up the board.

Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 33 TMkCorY

Reality is going to bitch slap you hard one day Mike.

Btw block me pls, you can clearly see what I am saying so let's do both of ourselves a favor, go live with your stick.

I would do it, I just don't know-how.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Mon May 03, 2021 7:10 pm

gbu48098 wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    I don't really give a crap what he or someone else thinks, I am sure there are others on this forum or guests that are more perceptive to reality. Reality is more often ugly than pretty...just like Ronald Reagon I think said fascism will come in the form liberalism....I am always on guard with the ones that preach "higher ground" and take sides

Oh man, you must be new here.

99 percent of these guys don't see reality, they see some fairy tale.

Expecting them to see reality is like hoping to see a real-life unicorn. They are mentally unable to see reality, just the reality they want to see.

I've tried to be objective with them but it's impossible, they only accept one type of logic "Russia perfect and there are no problems at all"

You already got a taste of that with Mike you stated a fact he did not like so you were branded a troll.

Last edited by SeigSoloyvov on Mon May 03, 2021 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Mon May 03, 2021 7:11 pm

Oh My Lord and Father in Heaven. He keeps going. I think very few people actually read what he posts and he just continues. Doesn't even bother with editing posts.

I think this is considered trolling or flooding. Hey GarryB?

kvs likes this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Mon May 03, 2021 7:13 pm

miketheterrible wrote:Oh My Lord and Father in Heaven.  He keeps going.  I think very few people actually read what he posts and he just continues.  Doesn't even bother with editing posts.

I think this is considered trolling or flooding.  Hey GarryB?

Not flooding at all, I edited my posts, and my responses were two separate people.

Again block me.
    gbu48098

Post  gbu48098 Mon May 03, 2021 7:40 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:

Expecting them to see reality is like hoping to see a real-life unicorn. They are mentally unable to see reality, just the reality they want to see.
    I am not on a mission or have a goal to pursue anyone to prick their bubble.....due to lockdown, there is a bit of time to comment when something interesting or idiotic peeks my interest.

I've tried to be objective with them but it's impossible, they only accept one type of logic "Russia perfect and there are no problems at all"

You already got a taste of that with Mike you stated a fact he did not like so you were branded a troll.
    All I see are mostly rants and bitching about ignoring or calling people names and trolls. Mod can clean it up....
    gbu48098

Post  gbu48098 Mon May 03, 2021 9:38 pm

auslander wrote:The reason I/we put some on the 'cosmic ignore' list is the total lack of erudite discourse from same. Here's some questions for those on 'ethereal ignore'.
    You seem to bitch a lot for postings coming from people on your ignore....stick with postings on your personal stuff i.e, your dogs and cats and what not or try to relate your position without bluster and blabber

What was and where was the command and control nexus for Russian Spring in late February of 2014 in Federal City of Sevastopol?
    Who blockaded every orc facility and when on this island consisting of Autonomous Republik of Krimea, Federal City of Sevastopol and Gorod Sevestopeleh?
    Who seized, where and when the Krimea Parliament facility, and how many were wounded and killed in that seizure?
    Who was proclaimed 'The Peoples Mayor' in late February '14 and where and when?
    Where were and when were serving US troops captured and/or wounded on this island? And why?
    When did the fighting start in Novorossiya (then Donetsk Oblast and Lughansk Oblast in Ukraine) and why, what was the trigger besides the coup in Kiev?
    Who took and when the aerodrome in Simferopol? How may were killed and wounded in the take over? Why was aerodrome seized?
    How many Russian servicemen by treaty were stationed on and in Autonomous Republik of Krimea and Federal City of Sevastopol and since when?
    Where was the 'proposed' HQ of the American Black Sea Fleet and since when?

Every scrap of information from these questions are to this day shaping events in and on this island and in Rossiya.
    Fortunately, they did what they did decisively instead of disappointing their overwhelming majority on the pretext of some grand strategy....there are many battles in a war and one battle win does not mean winning the war....true for any side

kvs, Manov, JohninMK and lancelot dislike this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Mon May 03, 2021 10:28 pm

auslander wrote:The reason I/we put some on the 'cosmic ignore' list is the total lack of erudite discourse from same. Here's some questions for those on 'ethereal ignore'.

What was and where was the command and control nexus for Russian Spring in late February of 2014 in Federal City of Sevastopol?
    Who blockaded every orc facility and when on this island consisting of Autonomous Republik of Krimea, Federal City of Sevastopol and Gorod Sevestopeleh?
    Who seized, where and when the Krimea Parliament facility, and how many were wounded and killed in that seizure?
    Who was proclaimed 'The Peoples Mayor' in late February '14 and where and when?
    Where were and when were serving US troops captured and/or wounded on this island? And why?
    When did the fighting start in Novorossiya (then Donetsk Oblast and Lughansk Oblast in Ukraine) and why, what was the trigger besides the coup in Kiev?
    Who took and when the aerodrome in Simferopol? How may were killed and wounded in the take over? Why was aerodrome seized?
    How many Russian servicemen by treaty were stationed on and in Autonomous Republik of Krimea and Federal City of Sevastopol and since when?
    Where was the 'proposed' HQ of the American Black Sea Fleet and since when?

Every scrap of information from these questions are to this day shaping events in and on this island and in Rossiya.

Kindest regards
    Auslander

I can't answer all those questions and you are asking the unwashed to Rolling Eyes

angel

GarryB, auslander, JohninMK and LMFS like this post

bitcointrader70

Post  bitcointrader70 Tue May 04, 2021 1:12 am

When I was in Moscow and St. Petersburg a lot of youths were anti Russia libtards. Some were nationalists. I can’t say that SIeg Is completely right or wrong. But Russia does indeed have SJWs now too.
    LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Tue May 04, 2021 2:05 am

The Western public literally hates their politicians and that does not matter one bit, since we control nothing. Ergo democracy as sold today is BS (should be called simply demagogy) and the whole argument about young people determining where countries go, acute BS too. The true problem would be if the elites were sold on the idea of looting the country for the West. Since our stupid policies have forced them to circle the wagons around Putin, this perpetual BS about the demise of Russia's regime is nothing but hapless wishful thinking by some losers. Good luck not seeing your country go down the drain while you keep dreaming about getting rid of Putin

Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 33 E0YC9CSXIAQREav?format=jpg&name=medium

20 years later there is another big power that would fit the headline much better Rolling Eyes

kvs, elconquistador and lancelot like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 33 Empty temporary talking bollocks thread

Post  GarryB Tue May 04, 2021 10:39 am

They did break Syria and took Ukraine and made it into Russia's new unfriendly neighbor.

Wow... they break countries with money and false promises... they are like gods... of course they must win in the end... they will certainly win in every Hollowwood movie they make about it...

Russia had its goals and they seem to have achieved them in Syria and Ukraine too in some sense....what goes around comes around eventually and West has generational problems at home now.....so its a matter of time for them to get into that black hole and not have a way to possibly ever come out.

Russia took two terrible situations of death and murder and made them opportunities to free the people in the Crimea, and also protect Syria from a terrorist force of evil that they managed to damage and break together with Iran and the Syrian people.

The Ukraine was anti Russian... it still is, but improvements have been achieved...

Syria was looking west and Russia probably would have been kicked out of Syria eventually as a requirement for better relations with the west but they have no patience and decided that western educated Assad is not easy enough to manipulate so they tried a quick and easy way of regime change... ultra democratic BTW...

And the result was that the vast majority of Russian military equipment has been properly tested and lots of improvements and modifications have been introduced.

If you had asked me before the operation if Russia should go there I would have said no... not worth it and too much risk to Russian soldiers... but they went and they have done a fantastic job and made a real difference in the region. They are actually killing real monsters and are doing good work.

What is this nonsense of ignoring, do you not have ability to counter with your views? No one needs to confirm anything....whether he is genuine or not has no implication for us....assume everyone to be fake on internet unless you know personally.

Whether he is genuine or not, if most of the stuff he says is like it comes straight from the US department of defence... we have other sources for that shit.

This is generally not a good sign to keep changing constitution.

Normally it isn't but their first one was written by Americans under Yeltsin, so effectively this is their first Russian Constitution... and I would think after a few decades of experience they should be able to make suitable changes to make it more suitable for Russians. Certainly they don't want amendments like the US does.... it is like a 2 page pamphlet with a 10,000 page list of amendments added on later... normally in bills that have nothing to do with the amendments.

I remember Putin said he would abide by constitution but his workaround is to change constitution.

A constitution change that was passed legally by vote... it is not like he just changed it with crayon and made it law.

Problem is imagine a simple idiot in power down the line that is not a nationalist at heart and gets carried away with unpleasant things..

You mean like Trump or Creepy Joe?

Trump spent his entire term wasting his energy and time fighting bullshit and really not doing anything, and Biden is spending most of his time undoing anything he did do... except running away in Afghanistan.

.just be like Chinese and have one party if its that easy to change.

Except then there really would be no choice and no chance of getting rid of idiots...

On the other hand, transform your population especially young generation with core values of your motherland.

Show the children how evil the west actually is, and how cold and brutal they are and they will stop pining to be western...

Give them a better choice.

[quote]The Russian youth favor the western world and sooner or later those seeds will lead to an ultimate collapse.
    [quote]

But Russia is not allowed to be part of the western world so they are just going to get very frustrated.

What do western youth favour? Do you even care? Perhaps a source of collapse too... Putin wouldn't touch that because stability and peace is more important than chaos and destruction... but when he goes...

I did an Anthropology paper in about 1997 and the lecturer read a letter to the paper. It went on about young people today and how they don't respect their elders, how they use bad language and don't respect authority. They drink too much and they are weird and have their own language. They sleep all day and stay out all night... etc etc. The letter was written in the 1700s to a newspaper in England... nothing changes.

Any view that isn't "Russia super good" or "Nope there is no problem" is not welcome with him among a few others.

Lets face it, there is no news from western sources about Russia where Russia is shown in a good light...

They come up with the first effective vaccine to combat Covid and they rushed it.... it is dangerous... they haven't tested it properly... and now they are offering it to countries to produce locally... yes... an open attack on the west... they are attacking the world with their soft power offensive to undermine the west and the US in particular.

Western news sources need to read the boy who cried wolf... right now I don't believe men landed on the moon.... the only evidence I need of that is that the US said they did.

Any objective view shows the west is full on anti Russia and they lie and make up shit. They impose sanctions on Russia over made up shit.

Do you deny it?

If yes, then he is not wrong. If no, he is right.

87.3% of statistics are pulled from ones ass to prove a point... internet math in action... the fact that you go for 99% means anything you say cannot possibly be true.

Dude... you said the US plan to destroy Russia is going to plan... we will turn your own children against you and destroy your country....

How fucked up are you.... any democratic western forum you would be instabanned and they would be using your IP address to track you down so they could burn down your house and get your fired.

You are such a whiny little bitch I think you might be a US soldier.

You seem to bitch a lot for postings coming from people on your ignore....stick with postings on your personal stuff i.e, your dogs and cats and what not or try to relate your position without bluster and blabber

His problem is the quote system which means he gets to see the idiots he is trying to ignore, which is probably a little frustrating.

Dude... he lives in the Crimea... check the thread title please... if someone is going to get kicked, it wont even be his cat or his dogs.

Will have a bit of a prune here as there is a lot of talking bollocks that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic.

Will keep some of it though.

Hole likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:37 am