Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+97
Podlodka77
calripson
Scorpius
Mir
TMA1
jhelb
lyle6
Arrow
Maximmmm
ALAMO
lancelot
mnztr
LMFS
PhSt
SeigSoloyvov
Rodion_Romanovic
Hole
Cyberspec
verkhoturye51
Tsavo Lion
ScotchedEarth
Firebird
The-thing-next-door
Zaits
miketheterrible
AlfaT8
kvs
George1
Rmf
whir
Kimppis
franco
Godric
Khepesh
KiloGolf
wilhelm
Acheron
cracker
andalusia
x_54_u43
Svyatoslavich
par far
SturmGuard
NationalRus
Odin of Ossetia
Cyrus the great
KoTeMoRe
OminousSpudd
Project Canada
Nikander
BTRfan
jka
Book.
warcraftee
zg18
bmtppk
victor1985
marcinko
PapaDragon
Rodinazombie
Karl Haushofer
medo
Vann7
ExBeobachter1987
Neutrality
Walther von Oldenburg
GunshipDemocracy
AirCargo
Big_Gazza
max steel
KomissarBojanchev
Morpheus Eberhardt
fredleander
Hannibal Barca
Mike E
higurashihougi
flamming_python
TR1
Airbornewolf
magnumcromagnon
Austin
collegeboy16
TheArmenian
As Sa'iqa
Werewolf
Stealthflanker
macedonian
Regular
Deep Throat
SOC
solo.13mmfmj
GarryB
Pervius
nightcrawler
Admin
Viktor
sepheronx
101 posters

Russophobia, Common Lies-Nonsense on Russia

Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Russophobia, Common Lies-Nonsense on Russia - Page 17 Empty Re: Russophobia, Common Lies-Nonsense on Russia

Post  Odin of Ossetia Sun May 28, 2017 6:38 am

Odin of Ossetia wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    Odin of Ossetia wrote:

Serbian and Other Foreign Workers Ripped off at Sochi

http://www.millennialinflux.com/sochi-a-cold-reality-for-migrant-workers/

http://slavorum.org/forum/discussion/comment/94231/

If these were the most expensive Olympics ever, where did all the money go?

I can tell you right now: "employment agencies" here in Serbia. Classic local ripoff.

Perhaps the employment agencies are also to blame, but it is the Russians who are employers.

It appears things have not changed for the better since then:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/inside-vladimir-putins-new-russia-9976578

Russia has currently third highest wealth inequality in the world, with the richest 1% owning 97% of the country's wealth.

Such an extreme disparity cannot last forever.

I cannot grasp how can such a situation be called a "success" or "effective rule."

It is either my posts about the Sochi foreign workers rip-off go back to being a separate threat, like it was originally the case, or I will seriously consider quitting this forum.

Take from the poor and give to the rich:

"There will also be 17 pounds of beluga caviar, given to the couple by an anonymous Russian donor."

http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/05/19/pippa-middletons-wedding-plan-details-scottish-theme-pics/

AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Russophobia, Common Lies-Nonsense on Russia - Page 17 Empty Re: Russophobia, Common Lies-Nonsense on Russia

Post  AlfaT8 Wed May 31, 2017 5:57 pm

I was gonna post this on the propaganda thread, but this looks serious, so i am gonna add it here.
    So, what's going on here guys?

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed May 31, 2017 6:17 pm

General propaganda and usual foreign NgO bullshit. Don't post it here. Sorry for the retard part. I shouldn't be such an ass.

Let us do logical deduction:
    - nGO reports it
    - reports to a British tabloid who has a counter website against it called off guardian cause how often guardian lies
    - not reported in anti Putin news outlets like novoya gazeta
    - why a British site?
    - at same time extra funding from British government to counter Russia
    - reported now but apparently happening long time?

Odd especially since there are increases of fake news against Russia. Recall the supposed Russian donbass fighter that later found out was hired by media crew to pretend to be a donbass soldier. Filmed in Germany?

Yeah, no. Slavery is illegal in Russia. If it wasn't, then there would be lots of cases with plenty of evidence. It isn't hard to hire people and create a location and make it look like it. Unless you think the chemical attacks in Syria filmed by Al-Jazeera were real.
    par far

Post  par far Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:59 pm

AlfaT8 wrote:I was gonna post this on the propaganda thread, but this looks serious, so i am gonna add it here.

This is screwed up, the government needs to do something about stuff like this.

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:08 pm

par far wrote:
    AlfaT8 wrote:I was gonna post this on the propaganda thread, but this looks serious, so i am gonna add it here.

you have a case of selective reading capabilities and poor comprehension which leads me to believe you are a teenager.

Read my reply on it. Can anyone honestly prove this video is legit?
    par far

Post  par far Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:52 pm

miketheterrible wrote:
    par far wrote:

you have a case of selective reading capabilities and poor comprehension which leads me to believe you are a teenager.

You can't prove it is legit, what I meant to say is that if it is legit, than the Russian government should act on it.

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:25 pm

par far wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:
    par far wrote:

You can't prove it is legit, what I meant to say is that if it is legit, than the Russian government should act on it.

good luck trying to act upon every single bit of propaganda used or made up.

What would be easier is for Russian media, particularly both government and private sources, to investigate it. But Russian sources are rarely used here.
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:45 pm

miketheterrible wrote:General propaganda and usual foreign NgO bullshit. Don't post it here. Sorry for the retard part. I shouldn't be such an ass.

Let us do logical deduction:
    - nGO reports it
    - reports to a British tabloid who has a counter website against it called off guardian cause how often guardian lies
    - not reported in anti Putin news outlets like novoya gazeta
    - why a British site?
    - at same time extra funding from British government to counter Russia
    - reported now but apparently happening long time?

Odd especially since there are increases of fake news against Russia. Recall the supposed Russian donbass fighter that later found out was hired by media crew to pretend to be a donbass soldier. Filmed in Germany?

Yeah, no. Slavery is illegal in Russia.  If it wasn't, then there would be lots of cases with plenty of evidence. It isn't hard to hire people and create a location and make it look like it. Unless you think the chemical attacks in Syria filmed by Al-Jazeera were real.

Well, i hope your right.
    I found it odd that there wasn't really any Russian source to back this up, so i thought the guys here would definitely have sources covering this if it were true.
    Vann7

Russophobia, Common Lies-Nonsense on Russia - Page 17 Empty This is screwed up, the government needs to do something about stuff like this.

Post  Vann7 Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:25 am

par far wrote:

The british documentary found 1 person in Russia that was being supposedly abused .
    Just think about that. Even if that was true.. you saw how police solved all . So this report
    was like a strom in a coup of water and it was done to find you guess it another justification
    to demonize the west Russia. This time accuse it of "slavery".

But this kind of things happens in ALL countries in the world. that is illegal people who come
    to another country to work and are underpaid. It happens in USA.. how much you think mexicans are paid in California to work? they earn 1/3 of what it is legally accepted. by the government. So if the minimun wage is $8 per hour. they paid $3 dollars and without any benefit ,any healtcare ,any safety. etc etc etc. it happens in all nations , but in US case it happens with the Liberal Government of California support. So i don't see whats the problem.
    People accept the job , and then who is to blame for that? Is not like they were at gun point demanded to work. They were free there and free to leave and scape. Because they need
    to sleep right? and take shower. obviously he was not homeless. And had a wife.

so the whole story looks like was a setup.

They found someone with no legal license to work ,with a very low pay in dagestan in a muslin republic of Russia , The journalist paid him money , enough for a month if leave his low pay job them run a story ,that he was there against his will because Russia government "supports slavery" and then the journalist provoke the owner of the factory by disrespecting him. all for the cameras. but in the end , only one worker left.. and one that demanded payment was even paid. LOL  so it was weak as hell report.  But it shows how far the west will go to try to accuse
    Russia of anything. So called " non government humanitarian organizations" are nothing more
    than a cover for western intelligence assets ,that they either use to recruit potential traitors or troublemakers and later use them against the Russian government.

So after all the long story by British NGO. they only found one worker ,that they convinced
    to abandon his job. and just listen what the journalist told.. the "he was called" by the worker.
    how he could do that? if he for sure not even a cellular phone if work without papers?

The whole story seem staged big time. taken out of proportions ,And the one who quit his job ,
    paid for helping to create the impression ,he was there against his will.

About holding their passports/identification.. this is done with all strangers non russian citizens . and is done for security , to verify who they are . Is not the first time i see that.

Zaits
    Zaits

Russophobia, Common Lies-Nonsense on Russia - Page 17 Empty Memo to James Clapper: Are Americans Genetically Prone to Regression?

Post  Zaits Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:27 am

A loaded opinion piece, but it does make you wonder.

James Clapper, former director of US National Intelligence, recently claimed that Russians were “genetically driven” to manipulate and interfere in the affairs of other nations, echoing the Weltanschauung of a bygone dictator who harboured similar views on those “inferior Asiatic” genes.

One would be forgiven for momentarily assuming that Clapper was referring to his own nation. The United States has been warring for 93% of its miserable existence, entailing 222 out of 239 years of bloodshed between its founding in 1776 and 2015. No US president has ever led a continuous peacetime administration.

Using Clapper’s logic, are Americans genetically prone to unremitting warfare and genocide?

Just google: "Memo to James Clapper: Are Americans Genetically Prone to Regression?" for the article.

PS. Here is the article: https://sputniknews.com/analysis/201705311054162561-memo-to-james-clapper/

Last edited by Zaits on Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Could not add article link)
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:48 am

Zaits wrote:A loaded opinion piece, but it does make you wonder.

James Clapper, former director of US National Intelligence, recently claimed that Russians were “genetically driven” to manipulate and interfere in the affairs of other nations, echoing the Weltanschauung of a bygone dictator who harboured similar views on those “inferior Asiatic” genes.

One would be forgiven for momentarily assuming that Clapper was referring to his own nation. The United States has been warring for 93% of its miserable existence, entailing 222 out of 239 years of bloodshed between its founding in 1776 and 2015. No US president has ever led a continuous peacetime administration.

Using Clapper’s logic, are Americans genetically prone to unremitting warfare and genocide?

Just google: "Memo to James Clapper: Are Americans Genetically Prone to Regression?" for the article.  

Clapper is a dime a dozen racist retard. Like all the other racist western retards, he is grossly underestimating Russia.
    It is an established pattern from the Teutonic Knights onward that western imperialist fucktards think they can roll over
    Russia with little resistance but in the end run away with their tails between their legs.

It looks like western retards are itching for another drang nach osten. Perhaps Russia should impose the final solution
    to the western problem this time around.
    Zaits
    Zaits

Post  Zaits Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:56 am

Clapper is a dime a dozen racist retard. Like all the other racist western retards, he is grossly underestimating Russia.
    It is an established pattern from the Teutonic Knights onward that western imperialist fucktards think they can roll over
    Russia with little resistance but in the end run away with their tails between their legs.

It looks like western retards are itching for another drang nach osten. Perhaps Russia should impose the final solution
    to the western problem this time around.

You captured it quite well. The hostility towards Russia cannot be fully comprehended unless one factors in the West's inglorious racist and eugenics movements, which, did not quite end with the Nazis.
    Zaits
    Zaits

Post  Zaits Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:00 am

A sample of neuroplastic genetic regression; where lies are inverted into truth and dross for academic merit. This is just a snapshot of a nuke-armed, declining superpower that can no longer separate fiction from facts. Anyway, you have got to read this to believe what passes off for academic excellence in the US.

Do penises cause climate change? The academic hoax that shows how generations of kids are paying good money to study pure, unmitigated, mind-warping drivel

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2017/06/do-penises-cause-climate-change-discuss/

The academic paper, ‘The Conceptual Penis as a Social Construct’, was a spoof. Yet it was peer-reviewed by two supposed experts in gender studies, one of whom praised the way it captured ‘the issue of hypermasculinity through a multidimensional and nonlinear process’, and the other of whom marked it ‘outstanding’ in every applicable category.

From the nation that wants to bring "freedom" everywhere...scary!
    Zaits
    Zaits

Post  Zaits Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:03 am

A more scientific argument from 1993 (nearly a quarter of a century ago) that has not been resolved today due to the "sensitive nature" of the topic.

Violence, Genes, and Prejudice

Can genes make one person more likely to act violently than another? Can the question even be asked in a country where violence--in many people's eyes--has come to wear a young black face?

http://discovermagazine.com/1994/nov/violencegenesand446

As scientific debates go, the war of words over the genetic roots of violence has itself been marked by unusual violence. It has damaged careers, provoked comparisons with Nazi pogroms, and prompted bitter talk of science being corrupted by political correctness. It has also sparked passionate statements about racists, Luddites, and monkey sex. This is the stuff of great fiction.

However, when one resorts to epigenetic and neuroplastic extrapolations to the West, it explain the popularity of the fake news phenomenon, which, is not restricted to just one racial group.
    Regular
    Regular

Russophobia, Common Lies-Nonsense on Russia - Page 17 Empty Does Your country celebrate Russia day?

Post  Regular Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:49 am

Does Your country have community that celebrates Russia day? How does Your government view it?
    Well as You know Baltic people are bit paranoid when it comes to Russia and even West.

Here are the pictures from Lithuania. Apart from some drunkards everything went just fine.
    http://www.delfi.lt/news/daily/lithuania/vilniuje-svenciama-tradicine-rusijos-diena-dainos-maistas-veliavos-ir-katiusa.d?id=74908700#!dgs=dgslt-249252:7473698

To be honest I hear loads of crap being said between Russians and Lithuanians, fair enough, all of us have differences. I come from mixed backgrounds and I do understand both sides perfectly.
    But then again never did I hear venomous hate (zrada) close to what Ukrainians are spewing.
    Austin

Post  Austin Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:42 pm

New Democratic Bill to Establish a 'National Russian Threat Response Center', Thrusting America Deeper into Russophobia

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-16/new-democratic-bill-establish-national-russian-threat-response-center-thrusting-amer
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:51 am

The Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet recently published the material Niclas Vent "Experterna varnar: Därför kan Ryssland anfalla Norrbotten" ("Experts warn: This is why Russia can attack Norbotten"), in which, with reference to the reports of the Swedish Royal Military Academy and the Joint Institute Defense Research (FOI) of the Ministry of Defense of Sweden reports that Russia plans to attack not only the Swedish island of Gotland (as everyone already knows), but also to northern Sweden.

http://bmpd.livejournal.com/2679680.html
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:27 am

More Russophobia.. Now soirces from Norway talk for defense from imminent Russian attack

http://bmpd.livejournal.com/2681327.html
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:13 am

Fear mongering from them leads nowhere. They are trying their best in this current time to push the whole NATO agenda on their own respective population. But in reality, they do not even hold a chance of even fighting Russia outright and even winning. Things today are much different than the time during the Winter War. Formations, and large ones, are easy to spot and now, hitting them will be even easier with long range missiles. From the comfort of their own nation, the Russians can strike them and hard, without even having to go nuclear. Something they themselves probably also understand but don't care.

Of course, if they pulled a blitzkrieg on Russia and take it by surprise, then it could be quite hard for Russia to counter it. Eventually they would be able to but at the expense of a lot of Russian land destroyed and people killed. But to pull a fast one on Russia is also hard because they are very keen on monitoring troop movements near their borders. Would be hard to be able to push any kind of multi front offensive without the Russians being warned ahead of time. At that moment, mobilizing forces and then uniting groups like the paramilitary with the military, would be quite enough to deal with the first multi front attempts. By the time the enemy forces could gain enough, Russia could build up a large enough force to push back and hard.

I know they are all aware of this. So in the end, judging by how these articles are written, they are simply to sell idea's and push these countries to be further integrated into NATO.

They wont attack Russia. At least I hope they don't. I do not think they are particularly this stupid. Because Russia isn't in short supplies of tactical nuclear warheads so it wouldn't take much to remove whole divisions off of a field.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:44 am

miketheterrible wrote:Fear mongering from them leads nowhere.  They are trying their best in this current time to push the whole NATO agenda on their own respective population.  But in reality, they do not even hold a chance of even fighting Russia outright and even winning.  Things today are much different than the time during the Winter War.  Formations, and large ones, are easy to spot and now, hitting them will be even easier with long range missiles.  From the comfort of their own nation, the Russians can strike them and hard, without even having to go nuclear.  Something they themselves probably also understand but don't care.

Of course, if they pulled a blitzkrieg on Russia and take it by surprise, then it could be quite hard for Russia to counter it.  Eventually they would be able to but at the expense of a lot of Russian land destroyed and people killed.  But to pull a fast one on Russia is also hard because they are very keen on monitoring troop movements near their borders.  Would be hard to be able to push any kind of multi front offensive without the Russians being warned ahead of time.  At that moment, mobilizing forces and then uniting groups like the paramilitary with the military, would be quite enough to deal with the first multi front attempts.  By the time the enemy forces could gain enough, Russia could build up a large enough force to push back and hard.

I know they are all aware of this.  So in the end, judging by how these articles are written, they are simply to sell idea's and push these countries to be further integrated into NATO.

They wont attack Russia.  At least I hope they don't.  I do not think they are particularly this stupid.  Because Russia isn't in short supplies of tactical nuclear warheads so it wouldn't take much to remove whole divisions off of a field.

The only surprise attack on Russia that has a chance of working is a nuclear first strike. Conventional forces are like snails and would take a year to
    assemble a blitzkrieg force. I just don't see any conventional war having a chance since tactical nukes can wipe out ground forces at unsustainable
    rates. A post nuclear exchange conventional war is something else. Maybe such a war can be staged but that assumes that the nuclear exchange
    does not devastate the military capacity of the warring sides. This is dubious since nuclear weapons will be used exactly to degrade the war potential
    of the enemy. Civilian deaths and destruction of the economy are an added bonus.

NATO is a pathetic pseudo-totalitarian entity that uses fear to justify its existence. It will be wiped out if it tries to actually suppress its fictional
    Russian threat.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:03 am

I recall it was Medvedev (the one whom is a liberal) even put in place as tactical nukes to be first strike weapons used first in any major conflict. After it was passed in the Duma, it became clear to everyone, including the west, that Russia could and would use tactical nukes in order to wipe out concentrated troops. Large movements is noticeable. What NATO is trying to do is do a major buildup but with small troops here and there. But that hasn't fooled the Russians hence Russia's buildup in the west and far east. Now NATO troops are keeping it to a minimum number of forces near Russia's borders. Guess they figured they weren't as smart as they thought they were.

Anyway. As I said, most of this is drumming up the population to accept high military costs and being part of an organization that is anything but about alliances.
    Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:39 pm

GarryB wrote:Ha... their US/EU funding will dry up if they get a conviction here...

I seriously doubt that the funding will dry up.

You are not aware of who is really in charge here:

http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Fascism/Blowback_CSimpson.html

Idea Idea
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:37 pm

Russian diplomat slams decision on Nazi death camp Sobibor

The Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman comments on Poland’s decision to bar Russia from renovating Nazi camp memorial

MOSCOW, August 17. /TASS/. Moscow believes the decision not to include Russia in the project to establish a museum on the place of a former Nazi extermination camp in Sobibor an outrageous fact of historical amnesia, Russian Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said at Thursday’s briefing.

"We consider the decision of the international management committee responsible for the construction of the renewed museum on the place of the former Nazi death camp Sobibor not to allow Russia to participate in the project an outrageous fact of historical amnesia," Zakharova stated. "It is obvious that participation in memorable ceremonies cannot replace full participation in the committee and its work that is authorized to develop the conception for the future memorial, organize work on the site and control the financing."

"[They] did not allow Russia [to the committee], having renounced shyly the earlier sent invitation, though we many times confirmed our willingness to make a contribution, including a financial one, to the memorial construction to eternalize the memory of the prisoners of that Hitlerite death factory that ceased to exists due to the heroic deed of a Red Army soldier," the diplomat explained.

Zakharova also added that ambassadors from Israel and some European countries were summoned to the Russian Foreign Ministry to give explanations of the decision to leave Russia outside the museum establishment project.

"We were less surprised by the official Warsaw’s position. It has long been known for its Russophobian policy and strive for anti-Russian historical revisionism regarding this issue," she said. "However, the easiness with which our might-have-been partners under the project - the Netherlands, Slovakia and Israel - changed their position on Russia’s participation is bewildering, surprising and hard to understand."

"In light of this, we have to invite to the Russian Foreign Ministry the heads of the diplomatic missions of the mentioned countries in Moscow for explanation and serious talks," Zakharova added.

Sobibor was a Nazi German extermination camp located near the railway station of Sobibor in Poland. It operated from May 1942 to October 1943. Jews from Poland, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Czechoslovakia and the Soviet Union were transported to Sobibor by rail. Most were suffocated in gas chambers disguised as shower enclosures. From 150,000 to 250,000 people were murdered at Sobibor. The camp was closed shortly after the uprising of October 14, 1943 led by Soviet officer Alexander Pechersky, when about 600 prisoners attempted to escape. The Germans bulldozed the earth and planted pine trees over the camp’s territory to conceal its location. After the end of the war, Polish authorities erected a monument of a mother cuddling a child on the place, ma

More:
    http://tass.com/politics/960823
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:38 pm

Russian diplomat comments on Poland’s allegations about USSR starting World War II

MOSCOW, August 17. /TASS/. The statement that Polish Foreign Minister Witold Waszczykowski made accusing the Soviet Union of "significantly facilitating the launch of World War II," causes Moscow deep regret, Russian Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said on Thursday.

She pointed out that it was not the first time that Polish politicians made statements about the Soviet Union and Nazi Germany being equally responsible for the outbreak of the world war. "We have always given clear but delicate responses to that, correcting our Polish counterparts and expressing our concern and our views on this matter," the Russian diplomat said. "We very much regret the fact that while attempting to justify their wish to revise history, they reject the great deeds of the Red Army and its liberating mission in Europe, as high-ranking Polish political figures seem to be ready to use forgery and allow themselves to make insulting remarks," Zakharova noted.

"We believe that when they are not busy making allegations against Russia, some of the Polish officials should brush up some generally known facts," she went on to say. "During the 1930s, the Soviet Union remained a principal opponent of fascism. In the same time period, it was Poland that represented Hitler’s Germany in the League of Nations and rejected France’s proposal to adopt the Eastern Pact. All this led to the Munich Agreement reached in September 1938, allowing your country to seize a part of the carved-up Czechoslovakia," Zakharova said addressing Waszczykowski.

She also noted that in 1938 and 1939, Warsaw refused to let the Soviet troops pass through Poland’s territory, thus aggravating the situation and serious consequences for Europe inevitable. "In the new foreign policy conditions, the Soviet Union found itself face to face with the danger of a two-front war, so it had to accept Berlin’s proposal to make the Non-aggression Pact," the Russian Foreign Ministry’s spokeswoman said. "Today, attempts to avoid a conflict or somehow delay it are described as evidence proving the Soviet Union’s complicity in Germany’s expansionist plans," she added.

"Perhaps, in such an atmosphere, it is much easier to convince the public that there is the need to take down Soviet war memorials as the so-called traces of the occupation of Poland," Zakharova said. "However, any figments of history will sooner or later boomerang upon those who made them up," she concluded.

More:
    http://tass.com/politics/960839
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:38 pm

Warsaw invaded Czechoslovakia together with Nazi Germany right before the war started. Poland also sent their tanks in Prague in 1968 Shocked

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:17 am