Maximmmm wrote:Rodion_Romanovic wrote:#Putin's opinion on the War in #NagornoKarabakh.
1) under international law the N.K. is Azerbaidjan, the Tashkent Pact guarantees only Armenian territory. https://t.me/rian_ru/65792
2) an Armenian rejection of the agreements would be suicidal https://t.me/rian_ru/65794
3) on October 20 we had an agreement that would have allowed the Armenians to keep Shusha, but they refused. https://t.me/rian_ru/65790
4) the accusations of treason directed at Pashinyan are unfounded. https://t.me/rian_ru/65786
5) think what you want of the Turkish presence in Azerbaijan, but it does not violate international law. https://t.me/rian_ru/65787
6) Turkish interposition forces would have been a provocation: Erdogan understood this. https://t.me/rian_ru/65788
7) thousands of deaths: it is not cinema, it is a tragedy for real people. The truce is a great achievement. https://t.me/rian_ru/65781
if the truce stabilizes relations, a definitive solution can be reached on the status of Karabakh. https://t.me/rian_ru/65783
Putin straight dropping nukes on motherf%^$ers. He's had a pretty decent year so far I'd say.
Also I see that our typical "omfg stupid oil state" liberals shut up once it was obvious that service industries basically evaporated away over the course of the year. Now Brent is back in the + for the gov budget and we're just piling on the reserves and investments while everybody else is running 15% deficits.
Service industries are actually doing well, just not the Liberal related ones.
Also Brent stabilizing at 40 is something pretty fucked up. It was my prevision, but it's been really long in the tooth. Oil will go up again and the real bbl cost is at 55/60 anyway.