Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+30
RTN
ahmedfire
Hannibal Barca
elconquistador
AlfaT8
GarryB
Kiko
magnumcromagnon
LMFS
calripson
kvs
Rodion_Romanovic
PhSt
JohninMK
Aristide
Isos
Regular
zepia
flamming_python
Sujoy
thegopnik
SeigSoloyvov
George1
par far
PapaDragon
miketheterrible
Maximmmm
Walther von Oldenburg
franco
The-thing-next-door
34 posters

2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war?

AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 31 Empty Re: 2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war?

Post  AlfaT8 Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:46 pm

2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 31 Xlarge

GarryB, kvs, nomadski, LMFS, Hole, lyle6 and Kiko like this post

kvs
    kvs

2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 31 Empty Re: 2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war?

Post  kvs Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:57 pm

This is why there is so much focus on Navalny in the NATzO fake stream media. Gotta keep the eyes of the proles off the
    real problems and keep them distracted with BS.

I used to think that that the fraud in the 2020 presidential vote was sophisticated and aimed at marginal situations which
    could swing the results. But 22 million excess votes is pure banana republic ballot stuffing.

GarryB and Big_Gazza like this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:11 pm

Your 155m is incorrect lol

The number you are getting they are taking from the voting-eligible population not the number of registered voters.

I guess facts you don't like to hear are racist too.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:10 am

The number you are getting they are taking from the voting-eligible population not the number of registered voters.

The number 155 million comes from the votes cast for Biden and for Trump... it doesn't even include any independents who were running that might have gotten a few million each too.

To be eligible you have to be registered and there were 133 million registered voters.... which means 22 million people voted who were not registered to vote... and that is way more than the margin Biden won by...

kvs, elconquistador and nomadski like this post

elconquistador

Post  elconquistador Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:16 am

To get back to Elon: he is really pushing the line lately.

Exhibit 1. Cryptocurrency. Keeps pushing DOGE and recently acquired 1.5 billion USD in BTC (is now partially paying his employees in BTC.

Exhibit 2. Calls out the owners of the USA.
    2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 31 16124510

Exhibit 3. Starts trolling by cosying up with Russia 2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 31 Screen32

Elon is based. His cars are still shit, but Elon is based.

LMFS likes this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:04 am

He is growing increasingly cynical lately, he knows he is being used as a catchy front end for the deep state and as such, totally expendable, specially after they employ him in misguided endeavours. In any case, he should not play with fire so blatantly or they will make short work of him.

elconquistador likes this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:28 am

This is why I'm mining with my RTX 3070. BTC is allowing me to make money
    nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:30 pm

How do I read the American elections ? Well apart from the irregularities pointed out here on this forum , there is a striking point .

Before the elections , there were many millionaires in the Capitol . After the elections there were many more non - millionaires in the Capitol buildings.

Therefore American democracy is becoming more popular and less exclusive. I have always thought that any democracy , should have wide gates to allow the greatest numbers to participate.

So the Republicans have kept Trump for the next round of elections. That is if the Democrats have not blown up the world , before Trump gets a chance to do it next time.

AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:29 am

nomadski wrote:
    How do I read  the  American elections ?  Well apart from the  irregularities pointed out here on this forum ,  there is a striking  point .

Before the elections ,  there were many millionaires in the Capitol . After the elections  there were many  more  non - millionaires in the Capitol buildings.

Therefore American democracy is becoming more popular  and less exclusive. I have always thought  that  any democracy , should have wide gates to allow  the greatest numbers to participate.

So the Republicans have kept Trump  for the next  round of elections. That is if the Democrats  have not blown up the world , before  Trump  gets a chance to do it  next time.

Uhm Suspect .... There is no "next time" it's over, America's done.

elconquistador likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:35 am

Trump has been expunged. It is highly unlikely that he will be chosen by the Republican Party as their candidate in 2024. The
    7 Repug clowns who voted for impeachment are an indication that the Repug Party is just another branch of the Democrap Party.
    The 2020 election established that even pretending to have an opposite political platform is no longer allowed. If the Repug
    Party was actually independent, it would never have allowed the anti-Trump witch hunt starting with the Russia hoax.

elconquistador

Post  elconquistador Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:25 am

Trump being acquitted is just another play from the playbook. Like a gypsy scam artist fleecing passersby for 100USD a head by rigging a little game, and then making them win 20 USD back during the next round

90 percent of the suckers will go home feeling good about at least getting 20 percent of their loss back. That's exactly what's happening here

In addition it keeps people on the plantation. Trump 2024, right? With de DeSantis as his sidekick, superbased. Bruv there won't be a beatable system in place by that time
    elconquistador

Post  elconquistador Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:27 am

nomadski wrote:
    How do I read the American elections ? Well apart from the irregularities pointed out here on this forum , there is a striking point .

Before the elections , there were many millionaires in the Capitol . After the elections there were many more non - millionaires in the Capitol buildings.

Therefore American democracy is becoming more popular and less exclusive. I have always thought that any democracy , should have wide gates to allow the greatest numbers to participate.

So the Republicans have kept Trump for the next round of elections. That is if the Democrats have not blown up the world , before Trump gets a chance to do it next time.

Dude what are you smoking?
    elconquistador

Post  elconquistador Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:29 am

This video is from 2005. George Carlin spittin' straight facts for 3 minutes long under thee guise of comedy

I really, really admire people like Carlin, who were able to see so clearly such a long time ago when everything was perpetrated in the shadows

GarryB, AlfaT8, kvs, nomadski and Hole like this post

nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:24 pm

@ elconquistadore

No,  I am not a Marlborough man !  And  I think the conflict in America between the nationalists and Liberals has a lot of hidden facets. It is no longer a conspiracy. When the Americans killed the Iranian General peace envoy, and Iran demonstratively retaliated without killing any Yanks,  Trump said :  " ..... Good nobody killed.....",  meaning  he did not have to go to war. So he personally is against endless wars. But the deep state and military industrial complex wants war.

The Democrats, who are hand in glove with the deep state, did not want him back in power, thus this political theatre of impeachment. But they wanted more. They wanted to remove his security detail. Knowing full well that the Iranians had made noises about retaliation.

I think that the deep state and Democrats want to eliminate him and blame on Iran. Kill two birds with one stone. Then they get their war. In fact I think that they will do, what they did to the Kennedy family. Make sure there are no familial survivors to threaten their rule.
    elconquistador

Post  elconquistador Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:31 pm

Well that's a very different message from your first post

Maybe it was just a misunderstanding
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:10 pm

My prediction that Biden's regime will stoke fires in Banderastan are coming true. The shelling of residential areas by Kiev
    regime thugs is cranking up and regime appartchiks are announcing the death of the Minsk agreements. So Banderastan
    actively killed these agreements but the fucking west acted like it was up to Russia to "live up" to them even though it
    is not part of those agreements. The "Russian army is fighting in the Donbass" drivel.

I think Borrell went to Moscow not just to wave his finger about Navalny, it was probably to demonstrate that the EU is
    fully loyal to the Biden regime and will give it 100% support. There will be no more Minsk type compromises. So the current
    anti-Russian propaganda and sanctions will be ratcheted up. This serves to distract western proles from the problems
    at home and is an attempt by NATzO to entangle Russia in a localized war which it will try to leverage as Russian military
    aggression. So we will have the usual theater of indignant yapping chihuahuas, aka "international community", demanding
    action against "the threat to world peace" Russia.

We cannot have real peace since some countries dare not to bend the knee and then bend over multiple times as they
    are driven back onto the colonial plantation.

LMFS likes this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:29 pm

GarryB wrote:

The number 155 million comes from the votes cast for Biden and for Trump... it doesn't even include any independents who were running that might have gotten a few million each too.

To be eligible you have to be registered and there were 133 million registered voters....  which means 22 million people voted who were not registered to vote... and that is way more than the margin Biden won by...

incorrect again, there are over 239M registered voters.

the 133m you are getting comes from an incorrect source that isn't counting all the numbers right.

So to recap you don't know wtf you are talking about and are parroting incorrect information, there were not more votes than voters. If you want to push anti-US crap do me a favor Garry/Steve. Make sure the information is AT LEAST ACCURATE.

Because most of the time the crap you go on about isn't accurate. Your anti-US fanboys make like your comments but that doesn't make it right.
    LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:11 am

kvs wrote:My prediction that Biden's regime will stoke fires in Banderastan are coming true.   The shelling of residential areas by Kiev
    regime thugs is cranking up and regime appartchiks are announcing the death of the Minsk agreements.   So Banderastan
    actively killed these agreements but the fucking west acted like it was up to Russia to "live up" to them even though it
    is not part of those agreements.   The "Russian army is fighting in the Donbass" drivel.  

I think Borrell went to Moscow not just to wave his finger about Navalny, it was probably to demonstrate that the EU is
    fully loyal to the Biden regime and will give it 100% support.   There will be no more Minsk type compromises.   So the current
    anti-Russian propaganda and sanctions will be ratcheted up.   This serves to distract western proles from the problems
    at home and is an attempt by NATzO to entangle Russia in a localized war which it will try to leverage as Russian military
    aggression.   So we will have the usual theater of indignant yapping chihuahuas, aka "international community", demanding
    action against "the threat to world peace" Russia.  

We cannot have real peace since some countries dare not to bend the knee and then bend over multiple times as they
    are driven back onto the colonial plantation.

Certainly, Ukrainian accession to NATO is being discussed again, too. US may want to leverage the conflict for their political purposes but at the expenses of another chunk of Ukraine. If they renounce Minsk, then Russia will renounce too and be enabled to recognise the two republics which, are entitled to call any foreign support they may consider necessary. Let us see if US has the balls to fight Russia at their borders or will have enough sending 20 Humvees and some raft boats to Ukraine like until now.
    elconquistador

Post  elconquistador Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:33 am

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    GarryB wrote:

To be eligible you have to be registered and there were 133 million registered voters....  which means 22 million people voted who were not registered to vote... and that is way more than the margin Biden won by...

incorrect again, there are over 239M registered voters.

the 133m you are getting comes from an incorrect source that isn't counting all the numbers right.

So to recap you don't know wtf you are talking about and are parroting incorrect information, there were not more votes than voters. If you want to push anti-US crap do me a favor Garry/Steve. Make sure the information is AT LEAST ACCURATE.

Because most of the time the crap you go on about isn't accurate. Your anti-US fanboys make like your comments but that doesn't make it right.

I am afraid you don't understand the difference between eligible voters and registered voters.

GarryB likes this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:52 am

I am afraid you don't understand American elections and are pushing a BS narrative because you want to believe it.

Even if we only count eligible voters there are still over 200m of them in the US.

This fantasy that there are more votes than voters is nothing by baseless conspiracy theories by folks like yourself so you can all circle jerk to it.

I don't deny there was some level of fraud but there weren't more votes than voters period, but hey drink all the kool-aid you like.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:28 am

I don't deny there was some level of fraud but there weren't more votes than voters period, but hey drink all the kool-aid you like..

Come on SS... they spent the last 4 years chasing the smoke of imaginary Russian Hackers and Putins personal interference in US elections in 2016... but you get kicked off Twitter or Facebook for asking for discrepancies to be looked at in the 2020 election....

They can get Trump elected and leave no evidence at all... why wouldn't they do it again in 2020... why not fuck around with the US a little... the US is continuously fucking around with them and everyone else...

Big business interferes in the US every day, changing laws protecting land and people so they can make a little more profit, compared to that changing an election result where you can pick A or B is not really a big deal considering both A and B are owned anyway.

Your political system is broken yet you defend it more than you defend your own rights to independent thought.

I find it very entertaining... it seems democracy has different meanings depending on who wins... all those protests over trump winning... placards saying "Not my President".... lots of violence and mayham.. but no talk of terrorism or insurrection... don't remember any Star Wars stars getting fired...

America is a joke.

kvs and JohninMK like this post

elconquistador

Post  elconquistador Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:55 am

SeigSoloyvov wrote:I am afraid you don't understand American elections and are pushing a BS narrative because you want to believe it.

Even if we only count eligible voters there are still over 200m of them in the US.

This fantasy that there are more votes than voters is nothing by baseless conspiracy theories by folks like yourself so you can all circle jerk to it.

I don't deny there was some level of fraud but there weren't more votes than voters period, but hey drink all the kool-aid you like.

Weren't you the guy that, only 4 posts ago, claimed there are 239 million registered voters and demanded 'ThAt erRboDuH aT lEaSt bE aCCuRaTe 11!!'?

Who is now blatantly moving goalposts by cackling over his earlier gravely inaccurate info by name calling everybody else conspiracy theorists and circle jerks?

Despite the presence of impossible statistical anomalies, ballot stuffing on tape, lying government officials, Deep State confessions and any other sort of evidence one can think of?

?

kvs likes this post

nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:55 am

So the only dodgy elections, happen in  other countries ,  but never on home turf !  In any event  we must ask  how hard is it to engineer the event ?  To swing a vote or  do anything else?  My answer is that  in many cases it is fairly easy. Bribe a few officials etc. More secure means of voting can be used,  by  using a person's  bank card. This transaction is on secure Internet. Far more reliable. Also quality control then becomes everybody's job. One can simply check the vote on line, same as checking your bank balance. The problem in America as well as many nations is that the systems are inherently not democratic. For example in America it is simply a millionaires club.
    elconquistador

Post  elconquistador Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:32 am

In any event we must ask how hard is it to engineer the event ?

With mail in ballots, lack of voter ID, activist judges and highly corrupt Democratic City, municipal, state and federal politicians, fairly easy

Fraud happens all the time in the USA. In many instances people got put behind bars for it too. The difference was the scale this time. They had to manufacture ballots for three/four frigging days in the swing states.

Trump would have won by a landslide and in the and was too much of a pussy to take what was rightfully his.

AlfaT8 likes this post

Kiko
    Kiko

Post  Kiko Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:06 pm

"Yes, we rigged elections, but it's for your own good."
    Victoria Nikiforova for RIA Novosti

Human rights activists and people from BigTech rushed into President Biden's administration in orderly ranks . Their contribution to the victory of the Democratic Party candidate was truly enormous. Today they have the right to count on any sinecure in the State Department, the Chamber of Commerce and the Ministry of Defense. However, only recently it became clear what these guys actually played in 2020 and what the presidential campaign looked like in reality.

For example, Vanita Gupta, president of the Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights, was recently nominated by Joe Biden for the post of Assistant US Attorney General . And just over a year ago, in November 2019, Vanita, along with other human rights activists, met with Mark Zuckerberg ( Facebook ) and Jack Dorsey ( Twitter ).

Human rights activists shared their misfortune with the heads of IT corporations: democratic Internet trolling did not work against Trumpists. And they offered a non-standard move - to clean up the Trumpists from social networks in general. Zuckerberg and Dorsey agreed. Throughout 2020, the most prominent conservative speakers flew out of the Internet space and the accounts of ordinary supporters of the president were massively blocked. It ended with Trump himself being "cleaned out" from everywhere.

Nevertheless, a year ago, the main gray eminence of the Biden campaign was unhappy. According to the calculations of Mike Podhorser (for friends - Poda), Trump was still supposed to win in November 2020. Paradoxically, it was the blue collars that Podhorser patronized for drowning for him.

The fact is that Podhorser is not at all a public politician and even as a political strategist is widely known only in narrow circles. For many years he has been working as an adviser to the president of the American Federation of Labor - the AFL-CIO Congress of American Trade Unions. Almost always, the semi-mafia structures of the American trade unions have been a reliable support for the Democratic Party.

However, in 2016, many union members suddenly realized that leftist rhetoric was not getting them anything, and massively voted for the Republican billionaire. By 2020, such dissidents should have grown even more - Trump confidently fought unemployment and cut taxes.

At the same time, the leadership of the trade unions developed a natural allergy to Trump. The fact is that he prevented them from getting rich. Some leaders of individual trade unions sometimes enter into contracts with employers (including federal agencies) to provide them with labor at inflated rates. Then they hire disenfranchised migrants for this job, who are paid literally a penny. The wage gap is fairly split in half between the employer and the union leader.

Earlier, mafia clans actively participated in these kickbacks and cuts, but now it is customary to say that "there is no mafia in America." Rollbacks, however, have not gone anywhere . The leadership of the trade unions is actively trying to ensure that as many migrants as possible are brought into the country - and thus plays directly against the interests of local workers.

Trump did not allow migrants, so it was Mike Podhorser who took up his expulsion from his post. Back in 2019, he brought together thousands of former officials, Obama administration officials , lawyers, human rights activists, and corporate executives to create what is today officially called the "conspiracy to save democracy." Translated into human language, these are electoral fraud technologies.
    Details of this venture were recently revealed by the popular Time magazine. "It all sounds like a conspiracy theorist's delirium," writes journalist Molly Ball, "but it really was a conspiracy of rich and authoritative people <...> who changed the laws and voting rules, formatted the press and took control of the entire flow of information."

The conspirators first of all straddled the topic of coronavirus. The pandemic allowed them to impose a mail-order vote on state governments. As a result, instead of a few percent by mail in 2020, almost half of American voters voted. Another quarter voted early. This gave an unheard-of scope for counting ballots at polling stations.

The conspirators also engaged in direct bribery on the ground. Democratic congressmen knocked out $ 400 million from the state budget for financial aid to polling stations. The Philanthropic Foundation of Mark Zuckerberg and his wife donated another 300 million "to help".

Street fights on the topic "Black lives are important" have become a powerful tool of pressure on business. The owners were transparently hinted that if they supported Trump, then crowds of pogromists would destroy all their shops. Even the US Chamber of Commerce gradually surrendered, issuing a joint statement with the trade unions - their seemingly class enemies.

On election day, the same BLM activists created a "safe space" for the elections, crowding around polling stations and intimidating civilians. The police were absent as a class.

The violation reached its climax on election day. On November 4, in Detroit , GOP observers tried in vain to get to polling stations to track the count. Local human rights activist Art Reyes III called in his, as he calls them, "trained activists" and they drove the observers out into the cold.
    In other precincts, officers simply locked themselves from the inside and covered the windows with posters to prevent observers from spying outside. All that remained was to chant: "Stop counting!"

Then the observers complained in vain to the press - that the same ballots were passed through the counting machine many times, that invalid ballots were counted together with valid ones. But journalists openly laughed at them .

Bribery of polling station employees, blackmail and threats, abundant administrative resources, massive attacks on observers, pogroms - all the dirty technologies that Americans are so fond of attributing to regimes that do not suit them abroad were used in the 2020 presidential elections. The largest American magazine frankly wrote about this.

Then these same people will teach the whole world how to conduct elections correctly. Something to say about democracy. About freedom of speech. Threaten sanctions. Learn how to count votes and how many to invite observers.

Meanwhile, the cynicism of the conspirators struck even many familiar Americans. "I've never seen such impudence. God save America!" - they write in social networks . - "Establishment:" We faked the election results, but this is for your own good".

It is clear why it was decided to disclose the details of this special operation in the press. For their own people, this is a signal not to relax - and to prepare already for the 2024 elections, especially since Trump's impeachment never passed.
    For the Trumpists, this is outright intimidation. An article in Time paints a truly paranoid world where any structure is crammed with democratic "operatives", where oligarchs buy up literally all branches of government, where supporters of good old America are betrayed and oppressed by all and sundry. After this, any trumpist will be afraid to get into politics, especially since he is already threatened with reprisals from every iron.

For the whole world, such a coming out is a symptom of the rapid moral degradation of American politics. Once simple-minded people around the world could truly and unselfishly drown for the interests of the United States - even to the detriment of their own country. They really had some ideals, shining hail on the hill, that's all.

Serving the interests of the American elite in its current form can only be done by calculation. And even then it is risky - the authorities, which do not recognize any rules and laws within their own country, will easily throw away any foreign counterparty.

https://ria.ru/20210216/falsifikatsiya-1597537310.html

kvs and LMFS like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:04 pm