Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+30
RTN
ahmedfire
Hannibal Barca
elconquistador
AlfaT8
GarryB
Kiko
magnumcromagnon
LMFS
calripson
kvs
Rodion_Romanovic
PhSt
JohninMK
Aristide
Isos
Regular
zepia
flamming_python
Sujoy
thegopnik
SeigSoloyvov
George1
par far
PapaDragon
miketheterrible
Maximmmm
Walther von Oldenburg
franco
The-thing-next-door
34 posters

2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war?

kvs
    kvs

2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 25 Empty Re: 2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war?

Post  kvs Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:23 pm

2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 25 7709

So Trump lets his supporters down one last time and fails to pardon Assange.

PapaDragon and JohninMK like this post

par far

2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 25 Empty Re: 2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war?

Post  par far Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:46 pm

Rodion_Romanovic wrote:Joe Biden in his last speech:

"Our priority will be small businesses of blacks, Hispanics, Asians and women."

If you are a man and white therefore you won't get a penny.  

Racism exists.  It is against white men.

Lots of people been saying this would happen. I think we will see a lot of white families leave the US.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:13 pm

My temp twitter account got suspended cause I said americans are pretty much mostly retarded.

Funny, they allow people calling for death of someone, but calling americans retarded is considered hate.

I guess the truth hurts.

kvs and Maximmmm like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:43 pm

The crypto Trotskyist tech elite in the USA is carrying out the exact same Orwellian program of censorship. Only the
    truth of the party will be tolerated. Anyone who does not sing from the same note sheet is an enemy of the people.
    Just which people is never quite clarified.

elconquistador and LMFS like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:57 pm

miketheterrible wrote:My temp twitter account got suspended cause I said americans are pretty much mostly retarded.

I had to deal with that shit on Reddit years ago

Looks like it finally trickled up to big boys

It won't be getting any better

AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:01 pm

kvs wrote:So Trump lets his supporters down one last time and fails to pardon Assange.  

Considering the level of Betrayal that happened, i wonder if he was blocked from doing that.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:02 pm

I dont give a shit to be honest. I used the account for two methods

to counter the idiots who just spew nonsense

and

to counter those saying that current Russian leaderships methods of sitting idle while they get attacked on all fronts is "good".
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:59 pm

AlfaT8 wrote:
    kvs wrote:So Trump lets his supporters down one last time and fails to pardon Assange.  

Considering the level of Betrayal that happened, i wonder if he was blocked from doing that.

He probably got a deal that he could not refuse.
    calripson

2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 25 Empty Russia is the Perfect Destination

Post  calripson Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:10 pm

par far wrote:
    Rodion_Romanovic wrote:Joe Biden in his last speech:

"Our priority will be small businesses of blacks, Hispanics, Asians and women."

If you are a man and white therefore you won't get a penny.  

Racism exists.  It is against white men.

Lots of people been saying this would happen. I think we will see a lot of white families leave the US.

Russia is the perfect destination for all disaffected Americans/Canadians. They need to get off their lazy asses and learn the language. It's not that difficult.

par far and miketheterrible like this post

elconquistador

Post  elconquistador Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:14 pm

That was fast..

Político admits that Joe Biden is in steep cognitive decline

25th Amendment and Kamala incoming

https://twitter.com/ComradeArthur/status/1351946198161252363/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1351946199608258564%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es2_&ref_url=

Joe lookin' sharp as always

https://twitter.com/JoshLekach/status/1350623485383516160?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1350623485383516160%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

LMFS likes this post

calripson

2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 25 Empty Russia vs. China

Post  calripson Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:19 pm

kvs wrote:The western hate propaganda chorus is definitely more focused on Russia than China.   Western elites still plan to have
    a new world order (aristocrat 1% with 99% serfs) with China.   If they lose China, they understand that their big plans
    are DOA.   But for some reason they think Russia is weak and irrelevant.   That is serious dementia.

China is simply a geopolitical competitor - there is no natural atavistic hatred for China among certain elites as there is towards Russia. China historically was a colony and a subject - Russia was for 200 years a serious geopolitical competitor.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:23 pm

calripson wrote:...Russia is the perfect destination for all disaffected Americans/Canadians. They need to get off their lazy asses and learn the language. It's not that difficult.

I doubt they will ever be able to accept difference in income
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:25 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    calripson wrote:...Russia is the perfect destination for all disaffected Americans/Canadians. They need to get off their lazy asses and learn the language. It's not that difficult.

Many who moved there seem to have liked it more on average. Many I read or even had the privilege to talk to stated that the life was much easier, cleaner and overall cheaper.

But I agree, that initial first step and just looking at what averages are, they may not take the plunge.

And due to language and cultural differences, that's another major hurdle.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:33 pm

AlfaT8 wrote:
    magnumcromagnon wrote:We can finally settle the "Chinese-agent" fake debate to bed, it's just as stupid as the idea of the Trump admin being of "Russian agency". You can't be a Chinese ally and propose/support the Asian Pivot and TPP strategies! Rolling Eyes

No, not really, the guys who slept with Chinese spies is now being promoted to Homeland security, so what was that about TPP and Asia pivot. Rolling Eyes

Anyway i'll believe it if i see it.

Nonsense, both TPP and the Asian Pivot were multi-trillion Dollar maneuvers. Do yourself a favor and don't drown in a pit of quicksand made of your own shit. Rolling Eyes clown
    elconquistador

Post  elconquistador Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:42 pm

miketheterrible wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:

Many who moved there seem to have liked it more on average. Many I read or even had the privilege to talk to stated that the life was much easier, cleaner and overall cheaper.

But I agree, that initial first step and just looking at what averages are, they may not take the plunge.

And due to language and cultural differences, that's another major hurdle.

Most Westerners that move to Russia work online.

One of the main reasons for Westerners to move to Russia/ Eastern Europe is the women. In that light I wouldn't be too happy about a possible exodus from a native Russian guy's perspective. Even a couple of hundred thousands 'refugees' can greatly alter the gender dynamics in those countries.

And yes, it will be 90+ percent guys that come in.

Also, this trend has been going on for years already. Latin America, South East Asia and Eastern Europe/Russia are the 3 main regions. Expect it to greatly pick up now that the West descends into totalitarianism, mass poverty, LGBTQ madness and anti-White racism.
    LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:55 am

Carbon Copy: Nazi Germany and Today’s USA

I used to think that what is happening in the US is the October Revolution 4.0, now it is obvious that the whole scenario completely resembles the rise of the Nazis to power in Germany.

The Americans: turned the bandit Floyd, who was killed by white police officers, into an icon.

The Nazis: turned the street fighter Horst Wessel, who was killed by Red workers, into an icon.

The Nazis: began a crackdown on dissidents after the fake arson of the Reichstag.

The Americans: launched a crackdown against dissidents after the fake assault on the Capitol.

The Nazis: burned the books of racially inferior and ideologically harmful authors.

The Americans: remove films that do not meet the left-liberal ethics and cut scenes with ideological enemies; block opponents’ social networks.

The Nazis: made Jews, gays, and Gypsies second-class citizens.

The Americans: made second-class citizens of white heterosexual Christians of conservative views and sympathetic people of colour.

The Nazis: helped the Ukrainian Nazis.

The Americans: help the Ukrainian Nazis.

The Nazis: allowed only white Aryans without admixtures and heterosexuals into the elite, oppressing minorities.

The Americans: forming a new elite of LGBT people and minorities, oppressing the majority. The same skull measuring that Hitler had, only in the opposite direction.

The Nazis were supported by big business: Krupp, Hugo Boss, Mercedes, Puma.

BLM fighters are supported by large corporations and brands.

The Nazis considered Russia the main enemy.

Left-liberal Americans consider Russia the main enemy.

Left-liberal America is a crooked mirror of Nazi Germany, and soon they will begin to sieg heil from the sun to the heart.

https://www.stalkerzone.org/carbon-copy-nazi-germany-and-todays-usa/

kvs and Kiko like this post

AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:16 am

magnumcromagnon wrote:
    Nonsense, both TPP and the Asian Pivot were multi-trillion Dollar maneuvers. Do yourself a favor and don't drown in a pit of quicksand made of your own shit. Rolling Eyes clown

The hell?? Rolling Eyes

I said i would believe it if i see it, but up to now Biden's moves and personal past tell me he's looking to work with Beijing.

calripson

2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 25 Empty Income Difference

Post  calripson Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:02 am

[quote="PapaDragon"]

I doubt they will ever be able to accept difference in income [/quote

If you are already wealthy, it is a no brainer - Russian income tax at the top rate I believe is now 17% and capital gains tax after 3 years is 0%. In the USA, in California and New York you are talking 50% tax rates.

As far as agriculture, many young farming families cannot afford land in Europe, US, or Canada. Russia has fallow farmland as far as the eye can see.

I would give preference to young families (not single guys) coming as couples who are educated, have money, or are interested in agricultural lifestyles and have the background and resources to succeed.

Standards of living in the West will decline very quickly relative to the rest of the world as soon as the musical chairs game of money printing ceases to work.

GarryB, kvs, elconquistador and Kiko like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:04 am

Russia has not had to push at all... the west is doing it all to itself...

Russia can just sit back and stay out of any crossfire.

Sounds like Creepy Joe is going to go hard on Turkey for their purchase of S-400 and they are talking about extra sanctions on them... perhaps Russia should offer to sell them Su-35s...

I really don't expect a lot of change... it will just be more of the same bullshit... but just from a different hymn book.

If the republicans were smart... and they are not... they would do to Biden what the democrats did to Trump and goad him in to making stupid choices.

Trump didn't pardon Assange because Trump is a censored .

I rather suspect Trump got some written promises not to do it because the democrats want Assange real bad.

The question is how long will Pussy Britain hold out before they fold like cowards and hand him over...

But then if the Aussie government wont fight for one of their citizens why should I give a toss?

Hole likes this post

elconquistador

Post  elconquistador Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:24 am

[quote="calripson"]
    PapaDragon wrote:

I doubt they will ever be able to accept difference in income [/quote

If you are already wealthy, it is a no brainer - Russian income tax at the top rate I believe is now 17% and capital gains tax after 3 years is 0%. In the USA, in California and New York you are talking 50% tax rates.

As far as agriculture, many young farming families cannot afford land in Europe, US, or Canada. Russia has fallow farmland as far as the eye can see.

I would give preference to young families (not single guys) coming as couples who are educated, have money, or are interested in agricultural lifestyles and have the background and resources to succeed.

Standards of living in the West will decline very quickly relative to the rest of the world as soon as the musical chairs game of money printing ceases to work.

Didn't the Russian government already try that with a significant number of Afrikaner farmers?

Haven't really heard anything of it since then

andalusia

Post  andalusia Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:54 am

elconquistador wrote:
    calripson wrote:The American elite families that arose out of the industrial revolution and the building of railroads, steel, coal, and oil in the late 1800s were quite analogous in their time to the oligarchs of 1990s Russia. The Carnegies, Morgans, Rockefellers et al owed their success to their access to London based capital (America had very undeveloped and primitive capital markets at the time). Whoever had the deepest pockets won the race and they were forever indebted to their London banking buddies. It is no surprise that over a century later their foundations and their interests still align with those interests. That is the root of what people refer to as "Globalists" or a "New World Order".

At the root of what people consider the 'NWO' is the central banking system

The concept of a private central bank, owned by banking dynasties, that has governments by the balls through huge sums of debt.

A central bank that literally owns the money printers and decides on monetary policy (and in 2021 every other policy under the sun)

Let's just call the 'European' bankers by name for the sake of clarity. The Lehmanns, the Goldmann Sachs, the Kuhn-Loebs, the Rockefellers, the Lazards, the Warburgs, the Israel Moses Seifs..

.. and last but not least the Rothschilds.

I don't understand why all countries in the world simply don't issue their currencies interest free? It is the best solution. The US before the American Revolution issued Colonial Script and during during the Civil War they issued the interest free Greenback. A country can finance its infrastructure and other needs without borrowing from the IMF, World Bank or even China. The colonial US, Lincoln's America and Nazi Germany are good examples of this. I think Russia should seriously consider issuing the ruble interest free.

To see the effect of debt-free currency, We can use examples in history to illustrate the point.

1. * The Saracen Empire forbade interest on money 1,000 years ago, and its wealth outshone Saxon Europe.

2. * Mandarin China issued its own money, interest and debt-free. Historians and collectors of art today consider those centuries to China's greatest time of wealth, culture and peace.

3. * The American Colonies issued Colonial Script, and Ben Franklin explained to the English that this was the key to the prosperity Colonies.

4. * Abraham Lincoln did it in 1863 to finance and win the Civil War.

5. * Germany issued debt-free and interest-free money from 1935 and on, accounting for its startling rise from the depression to a World power in 5 years.

Germany financed its entire government and war operation from 1935 to 1945 without gold and without debt, and it took nearly the whole Capitalist and Communist world to destroy the German power
    over Europe.

Was this the real cause of World War II?

Did the International Bankers have to destroy the
    Government of Germany because it issued debt and interest free money just like Lincoln did?

https://wiki.p2pfoundation.net/Colonial_Script

https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/case-greenback-pound

https://theamericanchronicle.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-real-cause-for-american-revolution.html

https://mordant-truth.weebly.com/hilter-monetary-system-real-cause-of-ww2.html

elconquistador likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:55 am

It is quite a culture shock for Afrikaners to move to Russia. Protestants of Dutch descent moving from a tropical/arid country
    to an Orthodox country with long and harsh winters. For some reason Protestants get triggered when they see Russian priests
    wear extravagant Byzantine style robes. I think they have formed a reactionary mindset based on their fight against Catholicism.
    The Orthodox Church never sold indulgences. Orthodox lavishness is traditionally not a sign of corruption but of devotion.
    But I am not going to claim that today the fetish for being chauffeured in Maybachs is not the same as in Catholic Poland.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:08 am

Fractional reserve banking requires interest as an anti-inflationary spring pulling the money back into the place where
    it was created, the banks. The value of fractional reserve banking is that the macroeconomic injection of money
    can happen "naturally" through a market driven mechanism instead of a government printing press.

At the macroeconomic scale there is no conservation of money. The money supply must increase as the economy
    grows. This fact is completely missed by all the idiotic comparisons of the national level economy to mom and pop
    corner stores which are purely microeconomic constructs. Yeah, a corner store cannot grow its money in the bank
    because it is not operating on the same principles as the macroeconomy. If the money supply was fixed there would
    be perpetual deflationary pressure and money would not be efficiently injected where it is needed. Entities holding
    large amounts of it would have to get some sort of incentive to spend most of their holdings. But such entities
    would have no reason to act like banks and could store large amounts of money where it never circulates.

Having banks lend money supplies it where it is needed. For example, in short term operations of companies.
    Companies cannot afford to wait for savings to accumulate to retool or spend money to respond to market
    pressures. Their routine borrowing is not part of the fake debt economics practiced by governments who
    stimulate GDP by playing national debt accumulation games. Without banks everything would require
    accumulation of some finite supply of money units (gold, silver, fiat, chunks of salt, whatever). Any physical
    growth of the economy would drive competition for this relatively diminishing pool of currency. That would actually
    be a much worse regime than having to pay interest.

andalusia

Post  andalusia Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:13 am

kvs wrote:Yeltsin made sure that the CBR is also "independent" and thus we see where it follows an anti-Russian agenda.   In the case
    of Russia, we have suppression of functional finances by extortion level prime rates.   Russia of course does not need to have
    a debt-racket economy, but killing off normal financial transactions and forcing Russian companies to become dependent
    on foreign banks is treachery.   In the process, the Russian banking system is kept small and weak.    This directly benefits
    London and other global banking centers.  

If Putin wants Russia to be really independent, he needs to purge the CBR and put it on a tight regulatory leash.   Not direct
    government control, but not free to pursue ridiculous policy such as running prime rates at twice the inflation rate and
    ignoring the lack of inflationary pressure.   No, Nabiullina did not save Russia from inflation in 2014/15.   Her insane prime
    rate policy actually drove inflation pressure itself.   The reform needs to follow the template

1) The CPI and PPI are determined by independent means so the CBR cannot make up numbers.

2) The CBR is then constrained to have the prime rate at CPI + 2% at most under stable conditions.

3) The CBR is allowed some breathing room to fight inflation if inflation is a serious issue.   But the CBR
    does not get to decide all by itself when this is the case.

I know the Nazis were the enemy of the Russians however; Putin could learn a lot from the Nazi monetary policy that was quite successful in revitalizing the German economy during the 1930s.  kvs you should read these two essays:

https://federsgenius.wordpress.com/2016/02/02/understanding-the-problem-debt-based-fiat-currency/

https://federsgenius.wordpress.com/2016/02/02/the-solution-labour-based-currency/
    andalusia

Post  andalusia Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:27 am

calripson wrote:
    elconquistador wrote:
    calripson wrote:The American elite families that arose out of the industrial revolution and the building of railroads, steel, coal, and oil in the late 1800s were quite analogous in their time to the oligarchs of 1990s Russia. The Carnegies, Morgans, Rockefellers et al owed their success to their access to London based capital (America had very undeveloped and primitive capital markets at the time). Whoever had the deepest pockets won the race and they were forever indebted to their London banking buddies. It is no surprise that over a century later their foundations and their interests still align with those interests. That is the root of what people refer to as "Globalists" or a "New World Order".

At the root of what people consider the 'NWO' is the central banking system

The concept of a private central bank, owned by banking dynasties, that has governments by the balls through huge sums of debt.

A central bank that literally owns the money printers and decides on monetary policy (and in 2021 every other policy under the sun)

Let's just call the 'European' bankers by name for the sake of clarity. The Lehmanns, the Goldmann Sachs, the Kuhn-Loebs, the Rockefellers, the Lazards, the Warburgs, the Israel Moses Seifs..

.. and last but not least the Rothschilds.

Few people appreciate the pure brilliance of fractional reserve banking and what that really means. I will reiterate in shorthand - it means centuries of power and wealth acquired by nobility in Europe was transferred like a magic trick to a bunch of clever bankers who probably couldn't ride a horse. The second part of the equation is also little appreciated and understood. As societies modernized, it became essential to conflate that economic power with the interest of the state. The best vehicle for this was monarchy - for example a Queen who was above the law and who could always claim a national security or state interest in protecting both the bankers and her interest. Unfortunately, this model was ill suited to the supposedly Republican form of government of the United States. Somehow a Deep State had to be created that would operate effectively beyond the control of transient politicians. Only an existential threat could call such a transformation into being - such as a "Cold War" with a nuclear armed foe. Thus, to paraphrase Voltaire, if a Cold War did not exist it would be necessary to create one. Winston Churchill would issue in such a Cold War with his famous Iron Curtain speech on March 5, 1946 in Fulton, Missouri (the home state of nitwit haberdasher Truman).

Have you heard of Gottfried Feder's Manifesto for the Abolition of Interest-Slavery (1919)? I think these are two good essays you should read:

https://federsgenius.wordpress.com/2015/06/13/exposing-the-sacred-cow-of-interest/

https://federsgenius.wordpress.com/2015/06/18/the-ivory-tower-of-interest/

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:08 pm