Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+50
The_Observer
Yugo90
Kiko
slasher
AlfaT8
Big_Gazza
KoTeMoRe
Tsavo Lion
miketheterrible
par far
Backman
medo
LMFS
Rodion_Romanovic
magnumcromagnon
Hole
Tai Hai Chen
lyle6
Begome
Godric
RTN
Isos
Werewolf
Singular_Transform
Vann7
auslander
Viktor
littlerabbit
Ispan
calripson
jhelb
Karl Haushofer
SeigSoloyvov
PhSt
TheArmenian
kvs
PapaDragon
ATLASCUB
Regular
VARGR198
JohninMK
flamming_python
George1
franco
ultimatewarrior
Odin of Ossetia
Cyberspec
Walther von Oldenburg
nero
GarryB
54 posters

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #28

    JohninMK
    JohninMK


    Posts : 14608
    Points : 14743
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #28 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #28

    Post  JohninMK Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:06 pm

    The mappers think war is coming. Still making claims re position of Russian units. If they were where they say there would be no chance of attack.

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #28 - Page 33 EwHPUC1XYAYD_re?format=png&name=small

    par far, VARGR198, LMFS and The_Observer like this post

    avatar
    par far


    Posts : 3484
    Points : 3729
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #28 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #28

    Post  par far Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:13 pm

    JohninMK wrote:The mappers think war is coming. Still making claims re position of Russian units. If they were where they say there would be no chance of attack.

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #28 - Page 33 EwHPUC1XYAYD_re?format=png&name=small


    Does anyone know if there is a pro-Russian map website?
    VARGR198
    VARGR198


    Posts : 640
    Points : 646
    Join date : 2015-08-09

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #28 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #28

    Post  VARGR198 Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:06 pm

    par far wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:The mappers think war is coming. Still making claims re position of Russian units. If they were where they say there would be no chance of attack.

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #28 - Page 33 EwHPUC1XYAYD_re?format=png&name=small


    Does anyone know if there is a pro-Russian map website?

    Yea Southfront makes pro-Russian maps.
    https://southfront.org/military-situation-in-eastern-ukraine-on-march-11-2021-map-update/
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #28 - Page 33 11marc11
    LMFS
    LMFS


    Posts : 5100
    Points : 5096
    Join date : 2018-03-03

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #28 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #28

    Post  LMFS Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:10 pm

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #28 - Page 33 EwNdwRVWUAIr9BM?format=jpg&name=large

    JohninMK likes this post

    avatar
    par far


    Posts : 3484
    Points : 3729
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #28 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #28

    Post  par far Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:50 pm

    VARGR198 wrote:
    par far wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:The mappers think war is coming. Still making claims re position of Russian units. If they were where they say there would be no chance of attack.

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #28 - Page 33 EwHPUC1XYAYD_re?format=png&name=small


    Does anyone know if there is a pro-Russian map website?

    Yea Southfront makes pro-Russian maps.
    https://southfront.org/military-situation-in-eastern-ukraine-on-march-11-2021-map-update/
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #28 - Page 33 11marc11


    Thanks.

    VARGR198 likes this post

    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon


    Posts : 8138
    Points : 8273
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #28 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #28

    Post  magnumcromagnon Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:51 pm

    So YouStooge has deleted the ANNA News Network's channel for the 63rd time by the 9th of March (2021). The timing seems uncanny, and it's almost like their anticipating something is going to happen soon. They know ANNA News is effective at rebuking their lies, so they're nipping it in the bud soon.

    Google shut down 63rd ANNA NEWS YouToub channel.they definitely need to change the platform

    https://twitter.com/200_zoka/status/1369369529533534212

    kvs, VARGR198, miketheterrible and LMFS like this post

    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 15089
    Points : 15226
    Join date : 2014-09-10
    Location : Turdope's Kanada

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #28 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #28

    Post  kvs Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:57 pm

    LMFS wrote:The Situation in the Ukraine. #28 - Page 33 EwNdwRVWUAIr9BM?format=jpg&name=large

    The OSCE is claiming there are Russian units inside the Donbass. This is pure pro-Kiev propaganda designed to enable ethnic cleansing.
    The OSCE is denying the existence of local resistance and pretends the conflict is due to Russian occupation. I suppose Russians
    have been "occupying" the Donbass ever since the Bolsheviks grafted it it onto their concocted Ukrainian SSR. Those dastardly
    Russians and holy Bolsheviks!

    miketheterrible, LMFS and Hole like this post

    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon


    Posts : 8138
    Points : 8273
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #28 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #28

    Post  magnumcromagnon Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:28 am

    kvs wrote:
    LMFS wrote:The Situation in the Ukraine. #28 - Page 33 EwNdwRVWUAIr9BM?format=jpg&name=large

    The OSCE is claiming there are Russian units inside the Donbass.   This is pure pro-Kiev propaganda designed to enable ethnic cleansing.
    The OSCE is denying the existence of local resistance and pretends the conflict is due to Russian occupation.    I suppose Russians
    have been "occupying" the Donbass ever since the Bolsheviks grafted it it onto their concocted Ukrainian SSR.   Those dastardly
    Russians and holy Bolsheviks!


    The OSCE likes to take sides and be partisan instead of being neutral? Well then let them take losses for participating like belligerents instead of engaging in conflict resolution. A few dozen OSCE observers wind up dead to drive the message home: Act neutral or wind up face flat in the Earth with your dicks in the dirt, pushing up daisy's after being mowed down with 'daisy-cutters.'

    kvs and miketheterrible like this post

    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible


    Posts : 7383
    Points : 7341
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #28 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #28

    Post  miketheterrible Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:10 am

    Russia's politics are fucking garbage. They should have left OSCE.

    DerWolf likes this post

    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 15089
    Points : 15226
    Join date : 2014-09-10
    Location : Turdope's Kanada

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #28 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #28

    Post  kvs Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:46 am

    miketheterrible wrote:Russia's politics are fucking garbage. They should have left OSCE.

    We may yet see this after the recent diss by Lavrov of the EU. Russia's policy is shifting.

    miketheterrible likes this post

    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible


    Posts : 7383
    Points : 7341
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #28 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #28

    Post  miketheterrible Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:01 am

    kvs wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:Russia's politics are fucking garbage. They should have left OSCE.

    We may yet see this after the recent diss by Lavrov of the EU.    Russia's policy is shifting.


    Took too fucking long.

    They also need to change domestic laws where twitter is fined millions, not thousands

    kvs likes this post

    avatar
    elconquistador


    Posts : 505
    Points : 509
    Join date : 2015-06-02

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #28 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #28

    Post  elconquistador Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:09 am

    Why fine when you can outright ban

    China's Great Firewall should serve as guide as how to keep out foreign companies, Sorosite psy-ops and all sorts of moral degeneracy

    Even countries like Uganda, Indonesia and Turkey have temporarily banned Big Tech so I don't see why Russia couldn't do the same.

    miketheterrible likes this post

    medo
    medo


    Posts : 4342
    Points : 4422
    Join date : 2010-10-24
    Location : Slovenia

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #28 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #28

    Post  medo Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:24 am

    Phase two: the attack

    Over the past years, the Ukrainian military has received a great deal of assistance from the West, both in terms of equipment/money and in terms of training. Furthermore, in numerical terms, the Ukrainian military is much bigger than the combined forces of the LDNR. However, it would be a mistake to assume that the LDNR forces were just sitting on their laurels and not working really hard to achieve a qualitative jump in their capabilities.

    The Ukrainian government is working on yet another mobilization (there were many such waves of mobilization in the past, none of them really successful), and considering the chaos in the country, it is unlikely to go better than the previous ones. If we want to do some “bean counting”, we can say that Kiev could theoretically mobilize about 300’000 soldiers while the standing LDNR forces number approximately 30’000 soliders (these are standing forces before mobilization). However, we must take into account that the Ukrainian forces are mostly conscripts whereas the LDNR forces are 100% professional volunteers fighting for their own land and in defense of their own families and friends. This makes a huge difference!

    Besides, like all “bean counting”, this purely numerical comparison completely misses the point. That point is that the LDNR forces are much better trained, equipped, commanded and motivated. Furthermore, the LDNR forces have had years to prepare for an Ukronazi attack, In fact, both sides of the line of contact are now heavily fortified. Yet, and in spite of all this, the LDNR suffers from a huge weakness: no strategic (or even operational) depth. Worse, the city of Donetsk is quite literally on the front line.

    Could the Ukrainian forces “punch through” the LDNR defenses? I would say that this is not impossible, and “not impossible” is serious enough to warrant a lot of preparations by the Russian armed forces to quickly intervene and stop any such breakthrough by the Ukrainian forces. Does the Russian military have the means to stop such an attack?

    Yes, absolutely. First, all of the LDNR is literally right across the Russian border, which means that pretty much any Russian weapons system can “reach” not only into the LDNR, but even throughout the Ukrainian tactical, operational and even strategic depth. Russia can also deploy a classical Anti Access/Area Denial (A2/AD) “cupola” over the LDNR using a mix of air defense and electronic warfare systems. Russian rockets and artillery systems can be used not only as counter-battery fire, but also to destroy attacking Ukrainian subunits. Finally, the Russian forces in Crimea and the Black Sea Fleet can also be engaged if needed. As for Russian coastal defense systems (Bal and Bastion), they can “lock” the entire Black Sea.

    The biggest problem for Russia is that she cannot do any of that without triggering a huge political crisis in Europe; just visualize what the likes of Antony Blinken, Ned Price or Jane Psaki would have to say about such a Russian intervention! Remember, these are the folks who immediately accused Russia of attacking Georgia, not the other way around. We are now all living in the “post-truth” era of “highly likely”, not of facts.

    I have said that for years now the real point of a Ukrainian attack on the Donbass would not be to reconquer the region, but to force Russia to openly and, therefore, undeniably intervene. This has been a Neocon wet dream since 2014 and it is still their ultimate objective in the Ukraine. So what would a Russian counter-attack look like?

    I'm not quite shure, but I think the numbers for LDNR army is intentially too low, qould be from both sides. Even if Ukraine mobilize 300.000 soldiers, they will not be all in Donbass ans Ukraine need them also on the border with Russia, Crimea, Hungary,... I would say 150 to 200.000 would be on Donbass front. Quite a lot, no doubt. But against them will not be only 30.000 LDNR soldiers. LDNR will immidiately mobilize reserves, so there will be around 100.000 LDNR soldiers. In 2014, 2015 they couldn't bring that many soldiers as they didn't have enough weapons, now they have. There will also come voluntiers from Russia and other places. They could expect at least 10.000 voluntiers from Russia. So the ratio between LDNR and Ukraine army is not that good for Ukrainen now. They will not have such advantage as they have in 2014. LDNR army is also well armed and their armament is mostly equal if not even in better shape than Ukrainian one.

    I read an ukrainian article, where they said, that LDNR have some Strela-10 SAMs, which could not reach Bayraktars, so Ukraine will destroy LDNR army mostly with Bayraktars. LDNR air defense already defeat Ukrainian air force in 2014 and after that, they don't fly over Donbas. Now LDNR air defense is way stronger than in 2014. They are integrating it and we could already see, that they have radars, ELINT/ECM complexes, AA guns and MANPADs and Strela-10 and Osa-AKM batteries. LDNR modernize their Osas and increase their range of missiles to 15 km and 7 km in altitude. Radars as Kasta 2-1 would effectively detect them, so Osa would be able to shot down Bayraktar before they come close enough to drop their bombs and missiles. Pushilin already said, that they precisely analyze war in Artsakh and bring conclusions and plans, how to deal with Bayraktars and other dangers.

    Why people think LDNR have no depth in defense? They just keep important things in secret.

    LDNR army is strong enough and ready to deal with Ukrainian army. I don't think, Russia will need to send their own army in Donbass. Logistical support will be enough.

    VARGR198 likes this post

    JohninMK
    JohninMK


    Posts : 14608
    Points : 14743
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #28 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #28

    Post  JohninMK Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:47 am

    Russia warns Ukraine against attempts to further escalate and implement an armed scenario in Donbas, Foreign Ministry spokeswomen Zakharova stated during a briefing.

    (TASS)

    VARGR198, miketheterrible and LMFS like this post

    LMFS
    LMFS


    Posts : 5100
    Points : 5096
    Join date : 2018-03-03

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #28 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #28

    Post  LMFS Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:11 am

    medo wrote:I'm not quite shure, but I think the numbers for LDNR army is intentially too low, qould be from both sides. Even if Ukraine mobilize 300.000 soldiers, they will not be all in Donbass ans Ukraine need them also on the border with Russia, Crimea, Hungary,... I would say 150 to 200.000 would be on Donbass front. Quite a lot, no doubt. But against them will not be only 30.000 LDNR soldiers. LDNR will immidiately mobilize reserves, so there will be around 100.000 LDNR soldiers. In 2014, 2015 they couldn't bring that many soldiers as they didn't have enough weapons, now they have. There will also come voluntiers from Russia and other places. They could expect at least 10.000 voluntiers from Russia. So the ratio between LDNR and Ukraine army is not that good for Ukrainen now. They will not have such advantage as they have in 2014. LDNR army is also well armed and their armament is mostly equal if not even in better shape than Ukrainian one.

    I read an ukrainian article, where they said, that LDNR have some Strela-10 SAMs, which could not reach Bayraktars, so Ukraine will destroy LDNR army mostly with Bayraktars. LDNR air defense already defeat Ukrainian air force in 2014 and after that, they don't fly over Donbas. Now LDNR air defense is way stronger than in 2014. They are integrating it and we could already see, that they have radars, ELINT/ECM complexes, AA guns and MANPADs and Strela-10 and Osa-AKM batteries. LDNR modernize their Osas and increase their range of missiles to 15 km and 7 km in altitude. Radars as Kasta 2-1 would effectively detect them, so Osa would be able to shot down Bayraktar before they come close enough to drop their bombs and missiles. Pushilin already said, that they precisely analyze war in Artsakh and bring conclusions and plans, how to deal with Bayraktars and other dangers.

    Why people think LDNR have no depth in defense? They just keep important things in secret.

    LDNR army is strong enough and ready to deal with Ukrainian army. I don't think, Russia will need to send their own army in Donbass. Logistical support will be enough.

    Importantly the LDNR AD can be attached directly to the Russian IADS which is in full control of the Ukrainian airspace. They would not need even Novorussian surveillance radars to do their job and nobody could do shit about it. Besides, the ukies do not have money for drones, the most they may (officially) have is six units of the Bayraktar from what I read which is nowhere close to being enough for anything other than losing them.

    Really to try to challenge de Russian AD with such means is pure madness, but let them try...

    VARGR198 likes this post

    JohninMK
    JohninMK


    Posts : 14608
    Points : 14743
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #28 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #28

    Post  JohninMK Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:12 am

    medo wrote:
    Why people think LDNR have no depth in defense? They just keep important things in secret.
    Strategic depth in this case is distance not defences.

    Donetsk is virtually on the front line and very vulnerable to damage.

    Given that a major Ukie objective will be to inflict as much infrastructure damage in the short time they might have available it is vital that their artillery be neutralised as fast as possible. Hence the likelihood of an immediate Russian barrage. Conversely, I would lay money on some of the highest trained UA artillery units being mobile and tasked solely with economic targets.

    VARGR198 likes this post

    Rasisuki Nebia
    Rasisuki Nebia


    Posts : 131
    Points : 133
    Join date : 2020-12-25

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #28 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #28

    Post  Rasisuki Nebia Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:42 am

    Getting few drones from turkey really boosted their confidence it seems and they're not hiding it, or they're really that freaking dumb.
    franco
    franco


    Posts : 6703
    Points : 6729
    Join date : 2010-08-17

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #28 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #28

    Post  franco Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:45 am

    Latest Ukrainian military numbers from the IISS:

    Army 145,000 - 20 maneuver brigades; 850 tanks; 1,800 artillery
    Airborne & Special Forces 8,000 - 9 brigades / regiments
    Air Force 45,000 - 125 combat aircraft; 75 armed helicopters; 70 Buk-M1 SAM; 250 S-300P/PS/PT SAM
    Navy 11,000 - includes 2,000 marines
    Border Guard 42,000 - mostly static, a few deploy-able reaction battalions
    National Guard 60,000 - probably a third heavily armed like Army units

    Total 209,000 Armed Forces and 102,000 paramilitary security forces. Not sure what percentage are conscripts or how many reserves can be mobilized (900,000 claimed)

    Donetsk 20,000 - 6 maneuver brigades
    Luhansk 14,000 -4 maneuver brigades

    Total 34,000 organized in 2 Army Corps with claimed reserves of 70,000. All are volunteers although conscription is being considered.

    miketheterrible and LMFS like this post

    JohninMK
    JohninMK


    Posts : 14608
    Points : 14743
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #28 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #28

    Post  JohninMK Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:40 am

    I'm sure these are pure co-incidence Smile

    Status-6
    @Archer83Able
    · 14h
    Both Western and Southern Military Districts of the Russian Armed Forces are now involved in a comprehensive command and staff exercises.

    https://function.mil.ru/news_page/country/more.htm?id=12348468

    https://function.mil.ru/news_page/coun


    Lots of these missions, even an RAF Rivet Joint listening in. Also another one on its way over the Atlantic to boost numbers at RAF Mildenhall.

    Status-6
    @Archer83Able
    ·
    2h
    🇺🇸
    #USAF Boeing RC-135V Rivet Joint ALGER12/63-9792 Black Sea mission.

    flamming_python likes this post

    LMFS
    LMFS


    Posts : 5100
    Points : 5096
    Join date : 2018-03-03

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #28 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #28

    Post  LMFS Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:40 pm

    franco wrote:Latest Ukrainian military numbers from the IISS:

    Army 145,000 - 20 maneuver brigades; 850 tanks; 1,800 artillery
    Airborne & Special Forces 8,000 - 9 brigades / regiments
    Air Force 45,000 - 125 combat aircraft; 75 armed helicopters; 70 Buk-M1 SAM; 250 S-300P/PS/PT SAM
    Navy 11,000 - includes 2,000 marines
    Border Guard 42,000 - mostly static, a few deploy-able reaction battalions
    National Guard 60,000 - probably a third heavily armed like Army units

    Total 209,000 Armed Forces and 102,000 paramilitary security forces. Not sure what percentage are conscripts or how many reserves can be mobilized (900,000 claimed)  

    Donetsk 20,000 - 6 maneuver brigades
    Luhansk 14,000 -4 maneuver brigades

    Total 34,000 organized in 2 Army Corps with claimed reserves of 70,000. All are volunteers although conscription is being considered.  

    How many of those in the ukie side are been paid? How many have decent equipment? How many of those 125 combat aircraft are operational?

    Questions...

    VARGR198 likes this post

    franco
    franco


    Posts : 6703
    Points : 6729
    Join date : 2010-08-17

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #28 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #28

    Post  franco Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:11 pm

    One less combat Mig-29 apparently after the drunk pilot drove into it with his car yesterday Rolling Eyes

    On a more positive note, apparently the US has guaranteed the Ukrainian servicemen that any serviceman killed fighting the evil Russkie's will receive a green card to work in the US of A. affraid

    Suspect dunno

    miketheterrible and LMFS like this post

    flamming_python
    flamming_python


    Posts : 8988
    Points : 9050
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #28 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #28

    Post  flamming_python Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:17 pm

    Ukro propagandist Gordon spilled the beans about the upcoming offensive. 15th March it's going down

    https://twitter.com/MilitaryBlog/status/1369398731594989573?s=20

    Classic Ukraine

    Backman likes this post

    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 15089
    Points : 15226
    Join date : 2014-09-10
    Location : Turdope's Kanada

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #28 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #28

    Post  kvs Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:21 pm

    Those NR numbers are not credible. They had more back in 2014. I totally reject the idea that they just relaxed afterward and
    have to start from scratch. Even with a reduced pace of preparation, they have around 100,000 soldiers ready now. They just
    needed 50,000 more plus any retirement replacements over the last 7 years. Hardly an impossible task for a region with 7 million
    people.

    NR and Russia knew that this day was coming. Putin has stated on numerous occasions that he will not leave NR to the tender
    mercies of the Kiev regime. He has been accused of throwing them under the bus for not invading that Banderite toilet. After
    the support that NR got several years ago it is not credible that now it has no support. The NATzO propaganda about Russian
    units in "Ukraine" is doublespeak for well armed and supported local forces.

    kvs
    kvs


    Posts : 15089
    Points : 15226
    Join date : 2014-09-10
    Location : Turdope's Kanada

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #28 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #28

    Post  kvs Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:22 pm

    flamming_python wrote:Ukro propagandist Gordon spilled the beans about the upcoming offensive. 15th March it's going down

    https://twitter.com/MilitaryBlog/status/1369398731594989573?s=20

    Classic Ukraine

    The ides of March?
    flamming_python
    flamming_python


    Posts : 8988
    Points : 9050
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #28 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #28

    Post  flamming_python Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:23 pm

    kvs wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:Ukro propagandist Gordon spilled the beans about the upcoming offensive. 15th March it's going down

    https://twitter.com/MilitaryBlog/status/1369398731594989573?s=20

    Classic Ukraine

    The ides of March?  

    Who the fuck cares, they're retarded and don't care about wasting potentially thousands more lives, just to give the US the leverage over Europe to stop the Nord Stream 2 construction.

    Unfortunately Ukrainians continue to be zombified and will partake in this meatgrinder instead of overthrowing their own regime.

    kvs likes this post


    Sponsored content


    The Situation in the Ukraine. #28 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #28

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:01 pm