Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+55
Kiko
Nomad5891
lyle6
Maximmmm
elconquistador
Backman
Tsavo Lion
Karl Haushofer
Scorpius
LMFS
par far
owais.usmani
Big_Gazza
Azi
franco
ultimatewarrior
Aristide
PhSt
nero
Rodion_Romanovic
calripson
miketheterrible
Arrow
Kimppis
Hole
Project Canada
sepheronx
higurashihougi
PapaDragon
Godric
OminousSpudd
victor1985
Walther von Oldenburg
GunshipDemocracy
Neutrality
AlfaT8
AirCargo
Werewolf
Vann7
macedonian
Cyberspec
KoTeMoRe
Hannibal Barca
dino00
TR1
magnumcromagnon
Mike E
kvs
Kyo
GarryB
George1
flamming_python
nemrod
Regular
Viktor
59 posters

Russian Liberal Opposition

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Russian Liberal Opposition - Page 35 Empty Re: Russian Liberal Opposition

Post  PapaDragon Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:16 am

Tsavo Lion wrote:...U don't know how good u have it in ur Serbia.

Opinions differ on how good but what we do know is what it was like to have shitheads like Navalny and his gang of traitors running the country which they did here during first decade of this century

Needless to say nobody with any dignity is in a hurry to experience it again and when we say that Russian liberals are scum we speak from position of knowledge

Big_Gazza, kvs, Maximmmm, miketheterrible and Hole like this post

Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:29 am

What sanctions are the Russian elite most afraid of, and why can't Russia turn its back on the West?

Nevzorov. Nevzorovskie Wednesdays on radio "Echo of Moscow" 02/24/2021

Big_Gazza dislikes this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:23 pm

The irony is that authoritarian actually appeals to a lot of people who have experienced the murder baron alternative... rule of law and solid economic decisions is actually rather appealing.

In the west we love to borrow money to live beyond our means... which is fine for an individual... but when it is a government then things get a little bit different.

Ironically democracy is better for politicians.... they can get into power and make all sorts of stupid errors that will screw everything up but not for a decade or so so they will be long out of power so they don't care.

Case in point changing rules for banks giving loans... it used to be everywhere that if they gave you a loan you could not pay back you were not legally bound to pay it back.... getting a loan was a nightmare, but only people who could pay them back got one.

A few people still couldn't pay because their circumstances changed or they got ripped off or whatever but most people paid with interest.

Then they changed the rules... lending money earns good money because you get interest payments and you can change that as you please... as long as you don't charge too much you keep most of your customers and they keep paying you to borrow money that is essentially your other customers life savings.

Someone buying a house suddenly became interesting because house prices go up.

I have no money and no job and no car and no collateral but the bank will loan me the money to buy a half million dollar house, because if I can't pay them back they can just seize the house and sell it and recover their money... the 6 months it takes for me to not pay any money and them realising I wont be paying them their money back... the house is probably now $600K so when they sell it they will get all their money back and a nice little profit while I probably get prosecuted by them for wasting their time and fraud or some shit.

The problem when house prices stagnate or heaven forbid collapse... a 2 million dollar loan on a house that is falling apart and now worth half a million they will still seize it and sell it but I still owe 1.5 million and I am also homeless and therefore a flight risk so that bank wants me in jail so I don't do a runner.

They gave me the loan but it is my fault things turned bad.... even if I had a good job and was keeping payments... when I find out my 2 million dollar loan is for a house worth half a million I am going to realise I am in a money trap... paying for something that isn't worth it...

The point is that when the housing markets in the US collapsed it wasn't the homeowner that got bailed out... it was the banks cause they are too big to fail and the billions of dollars a year in profit they make and the millions of dollars in salary and bonuses the CEOs award themselves despite never having to pay for anything with a company car and your own car park and business lunches that go for hours and all sorts of other perks which means you don't have to spend your own money on very much at all... they need the money more than people who work for a living right?

But Bank CEOs and the politicians who changed the rules never get mentioned by our free press because they are part of the same machine.

Big_Gazza likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:27 pm

It is worse than that. We saw with the subprime meltdown in 2008 that "democratic governments" rush to prop up the
    banks and cover their losses with taxpayer money. Clearly these "democratic governments" serve masters other than
    the voter majority. The voters are serfs on the plantation. Milked to keep the rich provided with filthy lucre. As
    has been the case since humans surrendered their freedom to live off the land and had to submit to a lord running
    a protection racket. Nomads can move, but farmers can't so extortion and intimidation gangs become an effective
    tool of control.

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:09 pm

Don´t forget the Billions from mexican drug cartels. They gave Wall Street enough time to beg for money in Washington.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:15 pm

Hole wrote:Don´t forget the Billions from mexican drug cartels. They gave Wall Street enough time to beg for money in Washington.

Banking intermixed with drug money has been a long-standard Anglo-Suckson practice since the Opium Wars.  

A Wells Fargo personal banker pleaded guilty to helping launder millions of dollars for drug traffickers like the Sinaloa cartel
    Russian Liberal Opposition - Page 35 5cde2499021b4c146c1ef2d3?width=1000&format=jpeg&auto=webp

A Wells Fargo personal banker pleaded guilty on Thursday to knowingly opening bank accounts for people working with the Sinaloa cartel.

Thirty-year-old Luis Figueroa of Tijuana admitted he took part in the money-laundering scheme that stretched across the US.

Between 2014 and 2016, money-laundering organizations recruited people who would open bank accounts for the cartel's drug money, according to the US Attorney's Office in the Southern District of California. The operation laundered over $19 million dollars in narcotics proceeds.

The drug money would be deposited into the bank accounts, also known as "funnel accounts," in amounts below the threshold for regulatory reporting.

Cash couriers would first pick up the drug money, oftentimes stuffed it into "shopping bags, duffel bags or shoeboxes," and then deposit it into Wells Fargo and other banks, the Justice Department said in a press release.

The couriers would split the funds into $22,000 to $45,000 increments and deposit them into the funnel accounts. The money would be wired to shell companies based in Mexico and then picked up by the cartel.

Figueroa went beyond opening the funnel accounts, he also wired money from those accounts, according to the DOJ. He faces a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison and a $500,000 fine.

Eight other people were arrested and charged in the joint FBI and IRS investigation.

"We can't allow our banks to be laundromats for cartel cash," US Attorney Robert Brewer said. "Bank employees who launder drug money for traffickers will face prosecution and prison."

Regulatory agencies like the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network scrutinize bank accounts that receive several questionable cash deposits of less than $10,000. Banks are also encouraged to flag suspicious accounts if an individual deposits money in a different region from where the original bank account is based.

The Sinaloa cartel is based on Mexico's west coast and is one of the largest drug-trafficking groups. The first Mexican lab believed to have produced fentanyl was found in a home in Sinaloa's state capital.

https://www.businessinsider.com/wells-fargo-banker-money-laundering-drug-cartel-sinaloa-mexico-2019-5?r=US&IR=T
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:32 pm

Lubyansky noise against Alexei Navalny

Yavlinsky's role in Amnesty's decision: Garry Kasparov on the Kremlin's heavy artillery

Alexei Navalny was transported from jail

Mishustin's son-in-law criminal probe is getting started! VV CALLED ON GELENDZHIK!

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:47 am

Tsavo Lion wrote:....Alexei Navalny was transported from jail

Yo' boy is goin' to prison lol1

Spoiler:

magnumcromagnon and Big_Gazza like this post

Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:59 am

Putin will be lucky if he goes to prison instead of being executed like Saddam, Khaddaffi, Najib, & Czar Nikolas II were. Then his lovers can shed a tear & observe a moment of silence for him.

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:23 am

Russian Liberal Opposition - Page 35 EvC9bKXXIAUU4pe?format=jpg&name=medium

magnumcromagnon, PapaDragon, miketheterrible and Hole like this post

Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:33 am

So what? He was there to support the freedom of assembly, & it doesn't mean that he is a Russian Nazi, even if he shared some of their views on immigration.
    "A chameleon changes colors but remains true to itself".

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:23 am

Tsavo Lion wrote:Putin will be lucky if he goes to prison instead of being executed like Saddam, Khaddaffi, Najib, & Czar Nikolas II were. Then his lovers can shed a tear & observe a moment of silence for him.

Would you just STFU and stop being such a infantile fool?... Seriously?....

magnumcromagnon and miketheterrible like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:26 am

Tsavo Lion wrote:So what? He was there to support the freedom of assembly, & it doesn't mean that he is a Russian Nazi, even if he shared some of their views on immigration.

Really? I guess there must be pictures of Zuganov and Zhirinovsky there as well to show their commitments to free speech and rights of assembly?

Oh wait...

You're stooping to be an apologist for wannabee Nazis now?  Whats next, posts extolling the virtues of Bandera and the righteousness of his cause?

magnumcromagnon, kvs, miketheterrible, LMFS and Hole like this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:06 am

Big_Gazza wrote:Really? I guess there must be pictures of Zuganov and Zhirinovsky there as well to show their commitments to free speech and rights of assembly?

Oh wait...

You're stooping to be an apologist for wannabee Nazis now?  Whats next, posts extolling the virtues of Bandera and the righteousness of his cause?

He does not care about that. Observe the pearl he gave us: "A chameleon changes colors but remains true to itself" In other words, the end justifies the means, no matter what needs to be the ally or the narrative of the hour. I distinctively perceive the stench of that demented, rabidly sociopathic victimism we all know. Serious shit...

Big_Gazza, kvs and Hole like this post

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:13 am

Tsavo Lion wrote:So what? He was there to support the freedom of assembly, & it doesn't mean that he is a Russian Nazi, even if he shared some of their views on immigration.

It's more likely you'll slip and fall in the bathtub and drown in 3 inches of water, Mr. Room Temperature IQ. Razz clown pwnd

Maximmmm
    Maximmmm

Post  Maximmmm Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:14 pm

Tsavo if I'm ever in your neighborhood we are getting a drink at your bar of choice, first drink on me. I really wanna see if you're the most dedicated troll I've seen or if you are really into this stuff.

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, miketheterrible and LMFS like this post

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:27 pm

Maximmmm wrote:Tsavo if I'm ever in your neighborhood we are getting a drink at your bar of choice, first drink on me. I really wanna see if you're the most dedicated troll I've seen or if you are really into this stuff.

Make sure to spike his drink with Novichok.

Big_Gazza and Hole like this post

calripson

Russian Liberal Opposition - Page 35 Empty Tsavo

Post  calripson Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:02 pm

My theory is Tsavo is Khodorkovsky's nephew.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:10 pm

calripson wrote:My theory is Tsavo is Khodorkovsky's nephew.

Tasvo Feline is a Banderite living in the USA. His spelling skillz indicated that he is possibly second generation
    born in America of Ukr Nazis who ran there after their hero lost. Nahalny is an Ukr and professional Russia
    hater so he would be a natural role model for Tsavo Feline.

The very idea that Nahanly has popular Russian support is anti-Russian hate spew.

Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:11 pm

magnumcromagnon wrote:
    It's more likely you'll slip and fall in the bathtub and drown in 3 inches of water, Mr. Room Temperature IQ. Razz clown pwnd

FYI, I don't have a bathtub & take showers while standing.
    Read my prev. posts where I revealed my pedigree. There r many Jews, Russians, Ukrainians & Italians who r not much different from Nazis, but I'm not 1 of them. That said, politicians change their views & party affiliations all the time- "a journey of a thousand miles starts with a 1st step".
    By the same token, not all protesters r followers of Navalny, but they r still against the injustice they live in under Putin.

Dzerzhinsky and / or Nevsky - who and why play off patriots

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:43 pm

Correct word is 'swindler'

You are not doing him any favors here

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:34 pm

So Nahalny's wife is a German citizen and has been for years. Information that Nahalny and his handlers did not want
    to be made public.

So Ukr Nahalny and his Nazi granddaddy in the closet is married to a Deutschefolk. And this is the clown who would be
    Russia's king.

And just to head off TF at the pass the chorus of denial from the Nahalny gang is pathetic. Why is Nahalny's wife in
    Deutschland right now if she has no connection to it. Funny choice for a country to flee from Russia. Most Russian
    crooks run off to the UK or even North America.

Claims that the passport photo are doctored are total fails such as the claim that it is the same photo from some photoshoot
    when the hair is all wrong and the skin shows clear differences (i.e. same person, not same photo) and the confirmation from
    actual passport holders that the image is identical in terms of security features. Then we have the ludicrous attempt to make
    it look like it is not the same signature. Sure, because any variation is impossible on account of humans being robots.
    All plausibility pap. Even Nahalny was not married to an ethnic German, he is still a scumbag grifter who runs around claiming
    that Yeltsin's gangster paradise was the golden years. For grifters like him.

Big_Gazza and LMFS like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:43 pm

That he is married to a german (wolga german?) isn´t a crime. But that makes it impossible for her to replace him as "opposition leader" and "coming president", like the slut in Belarus.

kvs and LMFS like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:12 pm

Hole wrote:That he is married to a german (wolga german?) isn´t a crime. But that makes it impossible for her to replace him as "opposition leader" and "coming president", like the slut in Belarus.

I agree it is not a crime.  But why are they hiding it?  If people knew about this, then it would a total non-story.   There are
    many such marriages in Russia and they are not considered "bad" or something.   But maybe his wife has more links to
    western anti-Russian forces than just some random Russian citizen.

Everything about Nahalny is a sham.

GarryB likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:36 pm

The 5th column liberasts in Russia are spazzing over a "statue to Beria".   As usual they lie and lie.

Rosatom is building a pavilion element in VDNKh to commemorate the Soviet and Russian civilian and military
    nuclear programs.   Beria was the manager of the Soviet nuclear bomb effort and was praise by many
    including Kurchatov for doing a great management job enabling the USSR to quickly catch up to the
    Americans who went from monopoly in 1945 to not even having it in terms of hydrogen bombs by 1954.
    The exhibit plans to have a prop of key figures (not actual statues).   Beria fits the bill.

For vital context, Khruschev was a key element in the 1930s and later repressions.   He was not some
    democratic reformer whose heart bled for "Stalin's victims".   Stalin had to restrain the clown.   It is
    natural that the coup staged by Khruschev upon Stalin's death, including the execution of Beria, would
    be laundered as "getting rid of the baddies".   Khruschev was also very generous with gifts to Ukraine for
    what I am not sure.   Crimea was never part of any historical Ukraine.   Russians bled to win against
    Hitler no less than that fraction of Ukraine that did not sign up to join with Hitler's invading armies.  
    So the "reward" in the form of the transfer of Crimea is grotesque.

"A u nilomu govnu vso vryema stydno za stranu".

Brilliant phrase, meaning "Whiny complainer shits are always embarrassed about their country".  The
    losers calling the figures statues knee-jerk into their beloved screeching and whining without even
    informing themselves.  These are the same SJW type slime that cancelled Gina Carano for making
    an appropriate comparison of hysterical cancel culture with its dehumanization of non-conformists
    and the baiting of German citizens against Jews by the Nazis.   First they dehumanize and smear you,
    then they physically exterminate you.   These Russian variants want to control any information that
    does not serve their agenda.   The "Russian liberal opposition" is pure totalitarian swine.

Big_Gazza, Maximmmm, miketheterrible, LMFS and Hole like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:06 am