Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+55
Kiko
Nomad5891
lyle6
Maximmmm
elconquistador
Backman
Tsavo Lion
Karl Haushofer
Scorpius
LMFS
par far
owais.usmani
Big_Gazza
Azi
franco
ultimatewarrior
Aristide
PhSt
nero
Rodion_Romanovic
calripson
miketheterrible
Arrow
Kimppis
Hole
Project Canada
sepheronx
higurashihougi
PapaDragon
Godric
OminousSpudd
victor1985
Walther von Oldenburg
GunshipDemocracy
Neutrality
AlfaT8
AirCargo
Werewolf
Vann7
macedonian
Cyberspec
KoTeMoRe
Hannibal Barca
dino00
TR1
magnumcromagnon
Mike E
kvs
Kyo
GarryB
George1
flamming_python
nemrod
Regular
Viktor
59 posters

Russian Liberal Opposition

Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Russian Liberal Opposition - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian Liberal Opposition

Post  Tsavo Lion Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:29 am

Big_Gazza wrote:Riiiight.... and I assume that you (or anyone for that matter) has some actual evidence for any of this happening? -if u don't accept others' interviews & the open letter I posted, how about Rotenberg claiming that it's his palace, even though he was never a legal owner? He is a close friend of Putin, & he was told to say that; I could see that he wasn't sincere & didn't like the role assigned to him.

Fuck, but you are a sad little individual, the perfect fodder to become an (expendeable) minion in Nalavnys band of IQ-challenged uneducated but useful fools.
    I speak for my myself & won't be a fodder to any1, besides, I didn't leave anything in Russia. As the old Chinese saying goes, good iron isn't used to make nails, & good men r not used to make soldiers; H. Kissinger also said: "the military r dumb pawns in sole1 else's hands". In the Russian context, that includes the OMON & RG. at some point, they will have to stop repressions or switch sides, otherwise the new regime will prosecute them, just like what happened to the OMON in Kiev.

Federal channels were finally allowed to talk about Alexei Navalny, and they decided to win back over all these years: now the oppositionist is the main character of all talk shows and final programs. The main material was a report from Navalny's "villa", but it came out poorly: even a wide-angle lens did not help Russia-1. Propagandists discuss how the oppositionist drives children under the batons, that he is a Nazi and in general the main villain.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:38 am

Scorpius wrote:....
    Has Europe finally begun to recognize something?

Yeah, that they are being taken for a ride and that instead of dealing with problems that affect their constituents the EU is using Russia as distraction from the fact that they are just leeching off someone else's money

Also, here is Valentine's Day gift for Tsavo in the form of actual news about Russian opposition from what actually resembles a news source (more or less) without hiding links:

Infighting erupts in Russia's anti-Kremlin opposition over Alexei Navalny

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-russia-politics-navalny-opposition-idUSKBN2AA2EK

Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:20 am

From the article: The authorities have allowed Yabloko to run in the past, although it long since failed to win enough votes to gain seats in parliament. Meanwhile, applications by Navalny’s allies to register a party have repeatedly been rejected.
    The Yabloko (or "Apple"-what a name for a party!) party wasn't a threat to Putin's rule so it was allowed to run, but the party of Navalny was, & that's why it wasn't allowed to register. Yabloko will be split & eaten up pretty soon. Good riddance!

Aleksashenko - why won't Russia disintegrate?

Poisoned Kremlin politics

Last edited by Tsavo Lion on Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:05 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add link)
    lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:35 am

miketheterrible wrote:

I am assuming you mean if they are Jewish, right?

To be honest, not all Jews are against Russia.  It is a rather ignorant viewpoint that they are all against Russia.  A huge portion of my family is Jewish.  Apparently I am also partially Jewish (Although, I find it odd that a race is also associated with a religion when it isn't supposed to be such a way) but I am Eastern Orthodoxy Christian.  Most of us in the family are pro Russian while the rest don't care cause they have their own problems.

More like, figure out where their paychecks are coming from.

Oh, I'm just taking a piss but at the same time its just interesting in a morbid sort of way how many of these people who profess to hate Putin who is about as pro-Jewish as can be but support Navalny who earlier in his career actually did try to comingle with literal neonazis.

GarryB likes this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:22 pm

Maybe we should follow Maria Zakharova and rename that thread to "Russian NATO agents".

par far, miketheterrible, LMFS and Scorpius like this post

calripson

Russian Liberal Opposition - Page 32 Empty Ukrainian Nazis

Post  calripson Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:08 pm

lyle6 wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:

I am assuming you mean if they are Jewish, right?

To be honest, not all Jews are against Russia.  It is a rather ignorant viewpoint that they are all against Russia.  A huge portion of my family is Jewish.  Apparently I am also partially Jewish (Although, I find it odd that a race is also associated with a religion when it isn't supposed to be such a way) but I am Eastern Orthodoxy Christian.  Most of us in the family are pro Russian while the rest don't care cause they have their own problems.

More like, figure out where their paychecks are coming from.

Oh, I'm just taking a piss but at the same time its just interesting in a morbid sort of way how many of these people who profess to hate Putin who is about as pro-Jewish as can be but support Navalny who earlier in his career actually did try to comingle with literal neonazis.

The real neo-Nazis in Ukraine are fully supported by the neocon Victoria (Kagan) Nuland who is Jewish. Obviously, they fear the capabilities of a Putin led Russia more than some little barking neo-Nazis they can pull the leash on anytime they want.

Big_Gazza likes this post

Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:15 pm

A Kremlin-connected man who may have been part of Navalny's poison team

The veteran's case. Why did Navalny have a show trial?

February 13: Circus over Navalny

Disputes and squabbles in the opposition: opinions of political scientists about the events around Yavlinsky and Navalny

Lessons from Putin: how he intimidates the "top thousand" and whether the plan with the veteran against Navalny worked

A Life in Opposition: Navalny’s Path From Gadfly to Heroic Symbol

PALACES, YACHTS AND VINEYARDS - THE SECRET LIFE OF DMITRY MEDVEDEV

Last edited by Tsavo Lion on Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:26 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : add link)

Big_Gazza dislikes this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:30 pm

calripson wrote:The real neo-Nazis in Ukraine are fully supported by the neocon Victoria (Kagan) Nuland who is Jewish. Obviously, they fear the capabilities of a Putin led Russia more than some little barking neo-Nazis they can pull the leash on anytime they want.

Zionist elites prey on Jews the same way Western & transnational elites prey on their own population. They were among the biggest enablers of Nazism and probably the ones that profited the most from it. Every (real) dead Jew is one more argument they can wield in favour of their own privileges and impunity. So no, she is not Jewish the same way other people are.
    Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:03 pm

Scorpius wrote:
    Has Europe finally begun to recognize something?

The majority of Europeans do not want confrontation of any kind with Russia. Even the political class. But the real political class isn't in power in Europe. The place is occupied and run by DC

Big_Gazza and LMFS like this post

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:54 am

Well, here is @aavst, editor of @EchoMskRu (where Navalny is a regular guest), doyen of Russian liberal journalists & no fan of Putin.

He says Dr Sergey Maksimishin was sick last summer & took no part in Navalny's treatment.

https://twitter.com/27khv/status/1359446064777076737
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:43 am

That Navalny is walking around with no health damage is evidence all by itself that he never had any neurotoxin exposure let
    alone a strategic weapons grade one.

Interesting how this aspect is never covered by the fake stream media as if it self-evidently a non-issue.

magnumcromagnon and Big_Gazza like this post

Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:48 am

U r not a toxicologist or reanimator, so ur rhetorical ? is out of place.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:12 am

ALEKSEY NAVALNY IS THE GRANDSON OF A NAZI AUXILIARY POLICEMAN

Big_Gazza and kvs like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:35 am

Tsavo Lion wrote:U r not a toxicologist or reanimator, so ur rhetorical ? is out of place.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_authority

The appeal to authority you are trying to pull is a logical fallacy.   I am a physics PhD.   I am more qualified than
    the technicians known as doctors.   I can read their research papers and understand them.  

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6172147/

Nerve agents are organophosphate (OP) compounds and among the most powerful poisons known to man. A terrorist attack on civilian or military populations causing mass casualties is a real threat. The OP nerve agents include soman, sarin, cyclosarin, tabun and VX. The major mechanism of acute toxicity is the irreversible inhibition of acetylcholinesterase (AChE). AChE inhibition results in the accumulation of excessive acetylcholine levels in synapses leading to progression of toxic signs including hypersecretions, tremors, status epilepticus, respiratory distress and death. Miosis and rhinorrhea are the most common clinical findings in those individuals acutely exposed to OP nerve agents. Prolonged seizures are responsible for the neuropathology. The brain region that shows the most severe damage is the amygdala followed by the piriform cortex, hippocampus, cortex, thalamus, and caudate/putamen. Current medical countermeasures are only modestly effective in attenuating the seizures and neuropathology. Anticonvulsants such as benzodiazepines decrease seizure activity and improve outcome but their efficacy depends upon the administration time post-exposure to the nerve agent. Administration of benzodiazepines may increase the risk for seizure recurrence. Recent studies document long-term neurologic and behavior deficits while technological advances demonstrate structural brain changes on magnetic resonance imaging.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6172147/figure/F1/

Navalny exhibits zero sign of any neuronal tissue loss. There is no such thing as zero neurological damage from lethal nerve agents.  

Go and get an education, learn how to spell and find a job, troll.

Big_Gazza, elconquistador and Backman like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:38 am

magnumcromagnon wrote:ALEKSEY NAVALNY IS THE GRANDSON OF A NAZI AUXILIARY POLICEMAN

I knew he was an Ukr, so this makes more sense.

Big_Gazza likes this post

Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:00 am

I am a physics PhD. I am more qualified than the technicians known as doctors. I can read their research papers and understand them.

wrong: doctors r more qualified in reading medical papers in their specialty.
    Navalny exhibits zero sign of any neuronal tissue loss. There is no such thing as zero neurological damage from lethal nerve agents.

he may have them that u don't see (a doctor may need to examine him closely) or that will manifest later.
    Go and get an education, learn how to spell and find a job, troll.
    I don't need ur instructions, u physics PhD genius that enriched this forum with ur in depth knowledge!
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:39 am

One more stress generator for Tsavo, of course with properly displayed web address:

As column in Moscow's top progressive newspaper labels West 'New ethical Reich,' are Russian liberals turning away from EU & US?

https://www.rt.com/russia/515384-republic-progressive-newspaper-gubin-column/

miketheterrible and Backman like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:21 am

Navaly is a benzo head. He's hailed out. Lately he's really had that hailed out look

Russian Liberal Opposition - Page 32 Tenor
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:26 am

He always had that retarded smile where he looks like he has chewing tobacco under his lip.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:30 am

miketheterrible wrote:He always had that retarded smile where he looks like he has chewing tobacco under his lip.

Prime candidate for president of Russia...not.

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:12 am

miketheterrible wrote:He always had that retarded smile where he looks like he has chewing tobacco under his lip.

It's not a smile, upper half of his face is not moving and his eyelids are locked in place

Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:50 am

The West has found a new way to combat Russian aggression: an information war aimed at destroying Vladimir Putin's image. It is time to divulge the compromising information that has been gathering against the Russian President and his entourage for years. Today, all English-language publications abound with headlines that Putin is a murderer and a thief. It is no secret that dozens of people were killed during Putin's rule. These were high-profile and brazen murders that have not yet been solved. The reason for the removal is one - they knew too much and were not afraid to tell the truth about Putin's bloody crimes. "Secret materials" know all about the evil deeds of the Russian dictator and tell you about them. Secret materials. Compromat on Putin

How Much Is Putin's Palace [& rule] Really Worth? A: 70T Rubles, or $950.418B. So, if $609B r added, we get $1,559.418T. At 144.5M current population, that's $10.79K per person.

"The Kremlin's doctrine does not work for young people": political scientist Rogov-on Putin's speech at a meeting with the media

"For women who suffer": in Moscow and St. Petersburg hundreds of girls lined up in a "chain of solidarity"

Navalny and the Council of Europe,etc.: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXcNZPboWfo

Putin showed an evil trick with the salaries of the population

"Love is stronger than fear": how is the action with flashlights in support of Alexei Navalny going

Putin-Style “Rule of Law” & the Prospects for Change

Last edited by Tsavo Lion on Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:03 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : add links)

Big_Gazza dislikes this post

owais.usmani

Post  owais.usmani Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:34 am

https://www.mid.ru/ru/foreign_policy/news/-/asset_publisher/cKNonkJE02Bw/content/id/4570496

Vladimir Solovyov: Are we heading for a break with the European Union ?

Foreign Minister Lavrov: We proceed from the fact that we are ready. In case we see again (as we have already felt more than once) that sanctions are imposed in some areas that create risks for our economy, including in the most sensitive areas. We do not want to isolate ourselves from world life, but we must be ready for this. If you want peace, prepare for war.

AlfaT8 likes this post

Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:32 pm

PUTIN'S SCANDAL STATEMENT. THE DEPUTY STEALED THE DISABLED. INCREDIBLE LUXURY

CRUELTY OF THE SILOVIKS IN RUSSIA | Why are the police breaking the law and what to do about it?

Dmitry Medvedev stunned the social media audience. networks by publishing pictures with lanterns on the day of the "flashlight action". Will he not be excommunicated from the leadership of the party for such a gross ideological error? And also: Alexey Venediktov believes that the deputy. State Duma Chairman Pyotr Tolstoy can be condemned for ugly comparisons, again associated with flashlights. Is there any prospect for such a lawsuit?
    Dmitry Medvedev, conspirator

Big_Gazza and Backman dislike this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:51 pm

THE NAVALNY CASE, THE BERLIN DOCTORS & THE LANCET — THE HIPPOCRATIC ETHIC OF DOING NO HARM VERSUS THE MENGELE ETHIC

The mystery of what the Berlin doctors treating Alexei Navalny discovered in his bloodstream and urine tests in Germany has deepened after the Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov publicly referred last week to the clinical findings of a Basel University Hospital neurologist, Vitaly Kozak. Kozak has been reporting for several weeks that the biomedical data tables published in The Lancet in December reveal evidence of cholinesterase inhibition effects of poisoning by the drug lithium which Navalny was taking himself before his collapse on August 20.

That’s pathological self-medication – an overdose, not a Kremlin poison plot.

When medical doctors allow their science and their clinical practice to become part of a political scheme, based on fabrication of evidence and falsification of diagnosis, they violate several terms of the 2,500-year old Hippocratic Oath. They are intending to do harm; cause injustice; ignore one deadly drug; fabricate evidence of another; and as the ancient Greek text declared, “keep far from all voluntary wrongdoing and other corrupting behaviour”. Horton, James, Eckardt, and Steindl have all sworn the Hippocratic Oath when they qualified as practising physicians. When asked to confirm that now, they won’t respond.

Read slowly and carefully, and it will be discovered that the authors admitted they did not detect organo-phosphate poisoning in Navalny’s blood, urine, or on his skin; they tested no water bottle or clothing evidence which had been brought to Berlin by Navalny’s staff on the evacuation aircraft. They also acknowledged they did not know what might have caused “severe poisoning with a cholinesterase inhibitor” until the German armed forces laboratory in Munich reported the Novichok allegation “2 weeks later”. Read the analysis published on December 23.

Full article - http://johnhelmer.net/the-navalny-case-the-berlin-doctors-the-lancet-the-hippocratic-ethic-of-doing-no-harm-versus-the-mengele-ethic/#more-45909

Big_Gazza, kvs and LMFS like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:58 pm