Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+59
Skandalwitwe
Tsavo Lion
OminousSpudd
jhelb
dino00
Arrow
Tingsay
Stealthflanker
slasher
crod
zorobabel
Neutrality
Godric
Aristide
Airman
ATLASCUB
ultimatewarrior
Airbornewolf
miketheterrible
Nibiru
lycantrop
medo
AbdulhamidtheSecond
SeigSoloyvov
Big_Gazza
PapaDragon
franco
Karl Haushofer
Visc
Austin
par far
nomadski
eehnie
Dima
starman
kvs
George1
Isos
AlfaT8
auslander
schaff
KiloGolf
JohninMK
calm
Walther von Oldenburg
HUNTER VZLA
KoTeMoRe
d_taddei2
LMFS
KomissarBojanchev
Hannibal Barca
A Different Voice
BKP
flamming_python
Vann7
GarryB
archangelski
Mindless_drone
yavar
63 posters

Syrian War: News #18

Aristide
    Aristide

Syrian War: News #18 - Page 25 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #18

Post  Aristide Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:42 pm

Vladimir79 wrote:
    Aristide wrote:

Putin desperately needs western support.

When Assad made a new law to confiscare  property of syrians who left Syria, german chancellor Merkel talked to Putin to influence Assad to stop this, simply because Germany wants to get rid of Syrians.

Few days later Assad stopped it.

We all know that Assad is nothing but a puppet. If we want get shit done in Syria, we talk with Putin. Syria is a very costly adventure for Russia. Putin had to stop the retirement reform he planned, because people demonstrated. Russia cant afford Syria as puppet state forever.

On the other side we want profitable business in Syria.

And no, the terrorists will not go here. You either kill them or we have to kill them. They are already dead anyways. They just dont know yet.

Beside that, its not just the fighters. All there must suffer. Tey must be broken. Men, women and children as well.

Russia may not have that much experience with colonies, but you better learn fast. You can only hold Syria, when you wiped out any oppossition. Syria is chaos. And the ally of order is fear.

The best thing France could do is join Russia in ousting the Turkish terrorists from Syria.  The sooner order is established the sooner reconstruction can start and refugees can go home.  Assad would show his appreciation with some contracts for Total and other French companies.  Be on the winning side, not the loser.

France is on the winning side in most cases, because we usually support both sides until the winner is clear.

France has no problem with Assad. As soon he is presentable, he will be a partner again for us.

The real enemy is the mad man of the bosporus. We must get rid of Erdogan and as it looks now, things run good regarding that.

As for the guy who calls this hate speech, racism and other rubbish.

Its called machiavellism.

There is zero hate in this. Hate would mean that i have negative feelings towards those people. Which is not true. I´m totally indifferent towards their existance. What matters is french interests. If its good for us that they live, they shall live. If its profitable for us that they die, they shall die.

Its also not racism. We are all mediterraneans. I´m southern french. We are same as spanish, italians, greeks and also syrians to a degree. The roman empire made sure of that.

That doesnt mean i must show any sympathy.

Some people tend to think so small minded.

When i was in Madagascar i was kind to the locals. Even so i saw their poverty as disgusting.

I also find the comments about syrians amusing.

Some still live in 2015. Migration into EU collapsed by 95% since then. Syrians try to escape the EU, because tehy get treated like animals here. They even swim back to turkey.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/syrian-refugees-in-germany-returning-to-turkey-reports-130240

Migration is directed from push and pull factors. Since the far right rises in all of the EU, there is push.

The naive thinking of some here is amusing.

I come from a country that pays Algeria to take africans and send them into the Sahara. New arrivals since July 16th...0.

That said, its important to keep the Balkan closed. Turkey gets more and more unstable.

As you said, we must get rid of the turks, stabilize Syria and find a way to make Assad prsentable for us.

It was our goal to get rid of Assad. It did not work as we planned so its in France best interest to turn around. We just wait for a face saving posibility.

I´m a young man and i love to travel. I would like to visit Damascus for a business trip, once it is save.

We have excellent relations with Egypt. Al Sisi got enormous support from France when he took power. France supported that coup against US intervention.

So the ideal way for us would be, if Assad gets replaced by another one of his fraction. The 2nd option would be that we present Assad like a 2nd al Sisi.

And Idlib? Well there cant be a ceasefire. They must be totally broken. I see no other way to neutralize their pathetic believe system.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:11 pm

JohninMK wrote:Looks like it has started. Maybe that gun is now in use.
    Yusha Yuseef
    ‏Verified account @MIG29_
    59m59 minutes ago

#Exclusive | military source in Tiger forces to me : The Battle of Idlib begin

According to that old leak Idlib offensive is set to start in earnest on September 17th and I believe that the date is still valid so that leaves another week before whole thing kicks off.

That being said I believe that I speak for everyone here when I say:

Syrian War: News #18 - Page 25 2gy1ba
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:42 pm

If it ever starts as a wholesale operation rather than an assault onto specific targets.

This link is to a really good analysis of what was actually agreed in Tehran on Friday rather than what was in the headlines for public consumption. These are the first few paras of the long article. Well worth the read and if correct very positive for Syria's future.

The Presidents and Foreign Ministers of the Russian Federation, Republic of Turkey and Islamic Republic of Iran have just concluded an Astana Format meeting in Tehran aiming to determine the status of the Syrian Governorate of Idlib while also emphasising the need to end the military phrase of the conflict in Syria which has raged since 2011.

The day’s events started out with a public round table meeting between the three presidents who each read prepared statements before entering into a seemingly spontaneous debate during which each side tended to emphasise their disagreements regarding the status of Idlib in what has been described as incredibly frank exchanges that are normally reserved for closed door meetings. After several hours, the three Presidents emerged and spoke at a press conference after having reached a final agreement which has been enshrined in the Tehran Declaration of 2018.

While the Russian, Turkey and Iran are all close partners in 2018, their disagreements over the penultimate solution to the Syrian conflict have been highlighted by the media outlets of all three nations while perhaps oddly, their areas of agreement tend to be downplayed. The reason for this is simple: the areas where the three leaders disagree play well before each respective domestic electorate as well as to each state’s traditional allies within Syria and the wider Middle East.

However, when it comes to what will actually be done in Syria as a result of the increasingly frequent meetings between the Astana Group, the areas where all three countries agree is vastly more significant. This reality has been born out by the text of the final Tehran Declaration which as I predicted calls for the targeting of unanimously recognised terror groups (Daesh, al-Qaeda/al-Nusra/HTS), the prevention of further escalation against other armed groups, an orderly plan to protect civilians in Idlib as well as regional refuges and a broad understanding that there will be no grand all encompassing offensive in Idlib by the Syrian Arab Army and its traditional partners. Instead, all three states will cooperate to de-escalate the overall situation while neutralising groups that all three states agree are terror organisations.

https://www.eurasiafuture.com/2018/09/07/forget-white-helmets-this-years-oscar-goes-to-putin-erdogan-and-rouhani/
    par far

Post  par far Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:53 pm

Aristide wrote:
    Vladimir79 wrote:
    Aristide wrote:

When Assad made a new law to confiscare  property of syrians who left Syria, german chancellor Merkel talked to Putin to influence Assad to stop this, simply because Germany wants to get rid of Syrians.

We all know that Assad is nothing but a puppet. If we want get shit done in Syria, we talk with Putin. Syria is a very costly adventure for Russia. Putin had to stop the retirement reform he planned, because people demonstrated. Russia cant afford Syria as puppet state forever.

And no, the terrorists will not go here. You either kill them or we have to kill them. They are already dead anyways. They just dont know yet.

Beside that, its not just the fighters. All there must suffer. Tey must be broken. Men, women and children as well.

Russia may not have that much experience with colonies, but you better learn fast. You can only hold Syria, when you wiped out any oppossition. Syria is chaos. And the ally of order is fear.

The best thing France could do is join Russia in ousting the Turkish terrorists from Syria.  The sooner order is established the sooner reconstruction can start and refugees can go home.  Assad would show his appreciation with some contracts for Total and other French companies.  Be on the winning side, not the loser.

France is on the winning side in most cases, because we usually support both sides until the winner is clear.

France has no problem with Assad. As soon he is presentable, he will be a partner again for us.

The real enemy is the mad man of the bosporus. We must get rid of Erdogan and as it looks now, things run good regarding that.

There is zero hate in this. Hate would mean that i have negative feelings towards those people. Which is not true. I´m totally indifferent towards their existance. What matters is french interests. If its good for us that they live, they shall live. If its profitable for us that they die, they shall die.

Its also not racism. We are all mediterraneans. I´m southern french. We are same as spanish, italians, greeks and also syrians to a degree. The roman empire made sure of that.

When i was in Madagascar i was kind to the locals. Even so i saw their poverty as disgusting.

Some still live in 2015. Migration into EU collapsed by 95% since then. Syrians try to escape the EU, because tehy get treated like animals here. They even swim back to turkey.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/syrian-refugees-in-germany-returning-to-turkey-reports-130240

Migration is directed from push and pull factors. Since the far right rises in all of the EU, there is push.

I come from a country that pays Algeria to take africans and send them into the Sahara. New arrivals since July 16th...0.

That said, its important to keep the Balkan closed. Turkey gets more and more unstable.

As you said, we must get rid of the turks, stabilize Syria and find a way to make Assad prsentable for us.

It was our goal to get rid of Assad. It did not work as we planned so its in France best interest to turn around. We just wait for a face saving posibility.

I´m a young man and i love to travel. I would like to visit Damascus for a business trip, once it is save.

We have excellent relations with Egypt. Al Sisi got enormous support from France when he took power. France supported that coup against US intervention.

So the ideal way for us would be, if Assad gets replaced by another one of his fraction. The 2nd option would be that we present Assad like a 2nd al Sisi.

And Idlib? Well there cant be a ceasefire. They must be totally broken. I see no other way to neutralize their pathetic believe system.

Why would Russia want to get rid of Erdogan, when he doing what Russia is saying, France cannot be trusted(no western country can be trusted, you cannot trust Erdogan but he is control able, where France and other western countries are not.)

I don't think Assad gives a shit what France wants because Assad knows that Al Sisi will follow the path of Gaddafi, if he steps out of line.

As for migrants, France and other western countries do not control their own destiny and they will continue to be destroyed and one of the mechanisms that is being used is migrants.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:56 pm

Russia and Turkey are arch enemies. Its a much bigger picture than Erdogan. Breaking Turkey is a russian core interest.

Assad? Assad is powerless and a complete muppet of russia. Assad will do as ordered. So thats no problem.

As for Migrants, you amuse me, because you follow the primitive isolatism so typical for eastern countries.

In Europe and France in special, the far right dictates the agenda. Politics here changed drastical towards anti migration. I support that.

We do control our own destiny and contrary to russians, we have the power to change politics.

Last edited by Aristide on Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Visc
    Visc

Post  Visc Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:27 am

Wow so much rubbish from Aristide

---

Massive Turkish Army convoy enters Idlib with large arsenal of weapons

BEIRUT, LEBANON (2:45 A.M.) – A massive Turkish military convoy entered the Idlib Governorate from the Hatay Province, tonight, opposition activists reported.

According to the Syrian opposition activists, the Turkish military convoy consisted of more than 300 vehicles, including tanks, MLRS launchers, and BMPs.

The Turkish military convoy reportedly entered Syria through the Kafr Losen Crossing; it was heading towards the rebel front-lines in the Idlib and Hama governorates.

Some opposition activists have claimed that the Turkish military was heading to the Idlib Governorate with manpads, which, if true, would mean that they are preparing to down any Syrian warplane flying over their positions.

Turkey appears to not be backing down from the Syrian government forces, despite the fact that the latter is backed by Ankara’s allies: Iran and Russia.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:21 am

Visc wrote:Wow so much rubbish from Aristide

---

BEIRUT, LEBANON (2:45 A.M.) – A massive Turkish military convoy entered the Idlib Governorate from the Hatay Province, tonight, opposition activists reported.

According to the Syrian opposition activists, the Turkish military convoy consisted of more than 300 vehicles, including tanks, MLRS launchers, and BMPs.

The Turkish military convoy reportedly entered Syria through the Kafr Losen Crossing; it was heading towards the rebel front-lines in the Idlib and Hama governorates.

Some opposition activists have claimed that the Turkish military was heading to the Idlib Governorate with manpads, which, if true, would mean that they are preparing to down any Syrian warplane flying over their positions.

Turkey appears to not be backing down from the Syrian government forces, despite the fact that the latter is backed by Ankara’s allies: Iran and Russia.

What exactly is rubbish?

That the life of non europeans is meaningless for french politics?

I thought thats a general known fact.

That Syria can only be stabilized by brute force? Also a fact. I was not aware that russians too have become pussified.

Face reality. The persons in Idlib have no face. They are an anonymous, faceless mass in a 3rd world shithole. Their death sparks a sideline and is forgotten tomorrow.

As for the rest, Turkey is the big problem. Always was. The whole existence of this country is a mistake. A mistake that should be corrected.
    Airman
    Airman

Post  Airman Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:33 pm

Visc wrote:Massive Turkish Army convoy enters Idlib with large arsenal of weapons

If there is no visual evidence, it is hard to confirm such a news like this. In Turkey, no one is talking about such a huge convoy that heading to İdlib or Hama. I don't see any news about this convoy today on turkish news channels.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:50 pm

Airman wrote:
    Visc wrote:Massive Turkish Army convoy enters Idlib with large arsenal of weapons

If there is no visual evidence, it is hard to confirm such a news like this. In Turkey, no one is talking about such a huge convoy that heading to İdlib or Hama. I don't see any news about this convoy today on turkish news channels.

300 vehicles no way, That would basically be an entire Armored Division there would be thousands of troops with such a large formation and if a force that large was heading into Idlib you would find pictures all over the place and it would be all over the news."

Nor have I heard anything from official channels, the turks sent some stuff insure but it wasn't even half of that is mentioned here.
    par far

Post  par far Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:07 pm

Aristide wrote:
    par far wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    Vladimir79 wrote:
    Aristide wrote:

Why would Russia want to get rid of Erdogan, when he doing what Russia is saying, France cannot be trusted(no western country can be trusted, you cannot trust Erdogan but he is control able, where France and other western countries are not.)

I don't think Assad gives a shit what France wants because Assad knows that Al Sisi will follow the path of Gaddafi, if he steps out of line.

As for migrants, France and other western countries do not control their own destiny and they will continue to be destroyed and one of the mechanisms that is being used is migrants.

Russia and Turkey are arch enemies. Its a much bigger picture than Erdogan. Breaking Turkey is a russian core interest.

Assad? Assad is powerless and a complete muppet of russia. Assad will do as ordered. So thats no problem.

As for Migrants, you amuse me, because you follow the primitive isolatism so typical for eastern countries.

In Europe and France in special, the far right dictates the agenda. Politics here changed drastical towards anti migration. I support that.

We do control our own destiny and contrary to russians, we have the power to change politics.

Right now Russia and Turkey are working together and with all the economic deals they will sign, they will become closer, it is not in Russian interests to break Turkey because the next president maybe more hostile to Russia.  

The Migrants will continue to hurt western countries and France, it is only going to get worse and the Far Right is too weak to dictate anything.

You do not control your own destiny, none of the "western" countries including France dictate their own destiny. If you controlled your(France)own destiny, you would have put a stop to migrants, the second it started, you(France) would not fold under US pressure and give Russia the Mistral Class Ships(France was paid in full and agreement was signed in good Faith but France unable to control her own destiny folded when she told by her Master in Washington to cut the deal), if France controlled her own destiny she would not buckle under US pressure, when it came to sanctions and propaganda against Russia and Iran. The thing is you(France) really don't dictate you own destiny, Washington does it for you.

You(France) don't have the power to change your politics, you just select a new puppet that is dressed up as something different but they are all the same, it just gives you the delusion that you are "changing your politics."
    par far

Post  par far Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:22 pm

Aristide wrote:

---

What exactly is rubbish?

That Syria can only be stabilized by brute force? Also a fact. I was not aware that russians too have become pussified.

Face reality. The persons in Idlib have no face. They are an anonymous, faceless mass in a 3rd world shithole. Their death sparks a sideline and is forgotten tomorrow.

As for the rest, Turkey is the big problem. Always was. The whole existence of this country is a mistake. A mistake that should be corrected.

We all knew that Non Europeans are meaningless for French politics but when did Europeans, the French people and France became meaningful for French politics? French politics don't give a shit about Europeans, French people and France, they only care about appeasing the bankers and making their own bank accounts bigger.

Brute force is not the only meaning way that Syria can be stabilized, see reconciliation process that has went on.

Of course the people in Idlib have faces and no, they are not " anonymous, faceless mass in a 3rd world shithole", this is why Russia is trying to save the civilians.

Right now for Russia, Turkey is not a "big problem"(for France it might and that is good because Turkey can be used against European countries.)
    par far

Post  par far Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:25 pm

JohninMK wrote:If it ever starts as a wholesale operation rather than an assault onto specific targets.

This link is to a really good analysis of what was actually agreed in Tehran on Friday rather than what was in the headlines for public consumption. These are the first few paras of the long article. Well worth the read and if correct very positive for Syria's future.

The Presidents and Foreign Ministers of the Russian Federation, Republic of Turkey and Islamic Republic of Iran have just concluded an Astana Format meeting in Tehran aiming to determine the status of the Syrian Governorate of Idlib while also emphasising the need to end the military phrase of the conflict in Syria which has raged since 2011.

The day’s events started out with a public round table meeting between the three presidents who each read prepared statements before entering into a seemingly spontaneous debate during which each side tended to emphasise their disagreements regarding the status of Idlib in what has been described as incredibly frank exchanges that are normally reserved for closed door meetings. After several hours, the three Presidents emerged and spoke at a press conference after having reached a final agreement which has been enshrined in the Tehran Declaration of 2018.

While the Russian, Turkey and Iran are all close partners in 2018, their disagreements over the penultimate solution to the Syrian conflict have been highlighted by the media outlets of all three nations while perhaps oddly, their areas of agreement tend to be downplayed. The reason for this is simple: the areas where the three leaders disagree play well before each respective domestic electorate as well as to each state’s traditional allies within Syria and the wider Middle East.

However, when it comes to what will actually be done in Syria as a result of the increasingly frequent meetings between the Astana Group, the areas where all three countries agree is vastly more significant. This reality has been born out by the text of the final Tehran Declaration which as I predicted calls for the targeting of unanimously recognised terror groups (Daesh, al-Qaeda/al-Nusra/HTS), the prevention of further escalation against other armed groups, an orderly plan to protect civilians in Idlib as well as regional refuges and a broad understanding that there will be no grand all encompassing offensive in Idlib by the Syrian Arab Army and its traditional partners. Instead, all three states will cooperate to de-escalate the overall situation while neutralising groups that all three states agree are terror organisations.

https://www.eurasiafuture.com/2018/09/07/forget-white-helmets-this-years-oscar-goes-to-putin-erdogan-and-rouhani/

This is very good analysis.
    LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:34 pm

Nice article on Russian strategy and Syria:

http://thesaker.is/russias-asymmetric-response-to-the-us-in-syria/
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:11 pm

https://sputniknews.com/europe/201809091067878318-british-submarine-mediterranean-gibraltar/

It wasn't enough last time Smile

https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201809091067881861-us-strikes-deir-ez-zor-phosphorous-incendiary-weapons/

It was probably a precision strike Rolling Eyes
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:12 am

White Helmets getting some long overdue double tapped comeuppance, good riddance to bad trash:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x960tQNCGsQ

https://twitter.com/SyriaCivilDefe/status/1038724122694635520

Maybe NSFW so just links this time
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:35 pm

Wow... look at you... not that long ago the only good Russian was a dead Russian because they were attacking democracy itself by poisoning some people in Britain and now you are giving Putin advice and asking him to get into a nice warm bed with the EU...

Do you think he should give you a second chance?
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:51 pm

Just a note guys, it was reported that fake chemical attack filiming is happening today and film will be distributed to foreign media.

So be prepared to hear about US illegal strikes.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:55 pm

Looks as if Russia and US may be working together

Within Syria
    ‏ @WithinSyriaBlog
    2h2 hours ago

The SAA, backed by the Russian Air Force, began its military operation against ISIS fighters in eastern Homs simultaneously with the SDF's new operation against ISIS fighters in Hajin.
    5 replies 27 retweets 55 likes

Also no RuAF attacks in Idlib today, now we know where they went

Qalaat Al Mudiq
    ‏ @QalaatAlMudiq
    2h2 hours ago

Qalaat Al Mudiq Retweeted Qalaat Al Mudiq

Update: no airstrike on Greater #Idlib. #RuAF planes reportedly flew towards E. #Syria.
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:20 pm

miketheterrible wrote:Just a note guys, it was reported that fake chemical attack filiming is happening today and film will be distributed to foreign media.

Will they share the trailer of the film on youtube before release ?

Is it gonna be showed on netflix or in cinemas first ?

Do you know if Brad Pitt is in the movie to attract ladies ?

Do you know what's the film about ?

Visc
    Visc

Post  Visc Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:52 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:300 vehicles no way, That would basically be an entire Armored Division there would be thousands of troops with such a large formation and if a force that large was heading into Idlib you would find pictures all over the place and it would be all over the news."

Nor have I heard anything from official channels, the turks sent some stuff insure but it wasn't even half of that is mentioned here.

Neither have I but it seemed worth sharing. The report quoted claims from "opposition" activists, whom are usually not exactly reliable, so yes it could easily be made up.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:29 pm

New meaning for English word in International, especially UN, use. 'suggest' is now 'proves'

Nick Waters
    ‏ @N_Waters89

#BREAKING UN Commission of Inquiry on Syria suggests the Syrian regime is to blame for the chemical attack in Douma.

"A vast body of evidence... suggests that... a gas cylinder containing a chlorine payload delivered by helicopter struck a... residential apartment building"

Syrian War: News #18 - Page 25 Dm5Ee-LWsAEZ8Im
    AbdulhamidtheSecond

Post  AbdulhamidtheSecond Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:27 pm

JohninMK wrote:New meaning for English word in International, especially UN, use. 'suggest' is now 'proves'

Nick Waters
    ‏ @N_Waters89

#BREAKING UN Commission of Inquiry on Syria suggests the Syrian regime is to blame for the chemical attack in Douma.

"A vast body of evidence... suggests that... a gas cylinder containing a chlorine payload delivered by helicopter struck a... residential apartment building"

Syrian War: News #18 - Page 25 Dm5Ee-LWsAEZ8Im

Clearly and honestly speaking, I am not a fan of Assad but it's disgusting to see how Western world starts to expose their ultimate will under the cover of their "protect the civilianz" type of rhetoric. These bandits are like viruses whose main complication is the Zionist elite and their bloody agenda.

In Turkish eyes, if Assad is 1 unit of evil, these devils are 100000 units of evil.

Thats why Astana process revolves around Turkey, Iran and Russia. These countries are no good allies for each other, but they agree on eliminating the bigger cancer.

Some French guy freshly joined here should learn this fact.
    Godric
    Godric

Post  Godric Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:25 pm

Aristide wrote:

---

What exactly is rubbish?

here Frenchie the EU and France's biggest threat is not from Turkey or Russia ... it's from America they want to destroy EU they are willing to destroy the EU's economy in the process and to be fully under there control ... they are not our allies they have even said as much themselves .... NATO does not serve the EU NATO serves America and gives America heavy influence on the EU
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:02 pm

Isos wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:Just a note guys, it was reported that fake chemical attack filiming is happening today and film will be distributed to foreign media.

Will they share the trailer of the film on youtube before release ?

Is it gonna be showed on netflix or in cinemas first ?

Do you know if Brad Pitt is in the movie to attract ladies ?

Do you know what's the film about ?

Brad Pitt isn't all that popular here anymore, you are behind on your times Very Happy
    calm
    calm

Post  calm Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:36 am

Erdogan will need to step aside. Putin was clear in Teheran last week, Straight to Erdogans face he stated that there are no terrorist representatives on negotiation table, so we need to stop armed drones attack on our people/bases in Syria. Done.
    turn cc on.

About chemicals
    Syrian War: News #18 - Page 25 DmuvapxXsAAbn7F

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:02 am