Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+64
Cyberspec
Azi
havok
Tsavo Lion
nero
LMFS
southpark
PapaDragon
GarryB
dino00
bolshevik345
medo
Austin
magnumcromagnon
verkhoturye51
franco
ATLASCUB
JohninMK
nomadski
Tingsay
AbdulhamidtheSecond
Hannibal Barca
higurashihougi
Rodion_Romanovic
George1
Godric
KiloGolf
The-thing-next-door
Admin
Aristide
Svyatoslavich
ScotchedEarth
RussianDefense
AlfaT8
lycantrop
mack8
Arctic_Fox
Walther von Oldenburg
archangelski
Hole
Odin of Ossetia
ZoA
Kimppis
Regular
bantugbro
SeigSoloyvov
Big_Gazza
Isos
TheArmenian
KomissarBojanchev
flamming_python
onwiththewar
par far
Karl Haushofer
Vann7
Nikander
gaurav
kvs
Arrow
Peŕrier
jhelb
GunshipDemocracy
Singular_Transform
miketheterrible
68 posters

Talking bollocks thread #2

Aristide
    Aristide

Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

Post  Aristide Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:18 pm

Tsavo Lion wrote:
    Its also obvious that France is a leading country in the world. We obviously do something right.

Does that include failed domestic policies that led to yellow vest protests? They may be a violent regime change in Paris if they r not changed!

Yes, it does include that. Its part of french culture to accept nothing. The yellow vests are nothing compared to such things we had before. We have such protests evry 10 years.

And please spare with !!!!! It makes you appear like a foolish old man.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:37 pm

Then don't be accepting the notion that France is doing right things.
    She been shooting herself in the foot a lot longer than any1 else.
    I'm not that old, only 52, but u r making me, & not only me, sick in my stomach! Spare me reading ur shit!
    US Congressman warned Guaido against attempting to achieve military intervention in Venezuela
    https://24tv.ua/ru/kongressmen_ssha_predostereg_guajdo_ot_popytok_dobitsja_voennoj_intervencii_v_venesujelu_n1110113

https://regnum.ru/news/polit/2569811.html

Last edited by Tsavo Lion on Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:55 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : add link)
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:55 am

Tsavo Lion wrote:Then don't be accepting the notion that France is doing right things.
    She been shooting herself in the foot a lot longer than any1 else.
    I'm not that old, only 52, but u r making me, & not only me, sick in my stomach! Spare me reading ur shit!
    US Congressman warned Guaido against attempting to achieve military intervention in Venezuela
    https://24tv.ua/ru/kongressmen_ssha_predostereg_guajdo_ot_popytok_dobitsja_voennoj_intervencii_v_venesujelu_n1110113

Having highest living standards in the world means we obviously do something right. Even our unemployed are richer than a russian worker.

And please...52 is old.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:38 am

Having highest living standards in the world means we obviously do something right.
    Tell that to poor, homeless, & the yellow vest protesters. It's not right to exploit the former colonies to have u to go on cruises & pump weights, as u were proud of saying...
    And please...52 is old.
    the average life expectancy in France:
    According to the latest WHO data published in 2018 life expectancy in France is: Male 80.1, female 85.7 and total life expectancy is 82.9 which gives France a World Life Expectancy ranking of 5.
    https://www.worldlifeexpectancy.com/france-life-expectancy

That's less than in Switzerland, Singapore, Spain (which lost even more colonies than France) & Japan:
    https://www.worldlifeexpectancy.com/switzerland-life-expectancy
    https://www.worldlifeexpectancy.com/singapore-life-expectancy
    https://www.worldlifeexpectancy.com/spain-life-expectancy
    https://www.worldlifeexpectancy.com/japan-life-expectancy

If I'm old to u, then u should refrain from making derogatory comments & disrespecting my opinions & that of others I agree with.
    Now, I'll too allow myself a little boasting: according to the Oriental Zodiak, people born in the year of the Horse, such as myself, can't be defeated in an argument. U'll do good if u remember it, son!
    Tingsay

Post  Tingsay Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:01 pm

Aristide wrote:

Having highest living standards in the world means we obviously do something right. Even our unemployed are richer than a russian worker.

And please...52 is old.

lol!
    Not that I believe any of this statistics to  truly represent the real world, but fine lets go with them then. Guess what, France isnt top, not even top 10.
    In average Salary, France isnt in top 10 either.
    Mostly Switzerland, Iceland Nordic Countries, Singapore, Aus, US tops lists like these.

So apparaently, Australia, a country created by Britsh rejects and criminals is a "better" country than France! lol! lol! lol!
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:28 pm

Aristide wrote:
    I should be more specific then. By europeans i mean western european.

And yes, those ships dock at most days at a new harbor. Longest period at sea is maybe a week. So they can easily cancel their contract and leave if they dont want work on our ships.

Whats your problem with narcissm? I love my looks and i´m happy with myself. And please, i dont take steroids. I eat healthy, train healthy. Just as my father does as well. We are a very fit family.

And please...beat me up? Do you believe i beat myself with others like dogs in a street? I think i stand above such things. I have news for you, tools exist to solve such things. I hunt with my grandfather. We dont kill the animals with our teeth but shoot them.

We dont import foreign labor. The ships are not in France. They dont get french citizenship. After their contract ends they get kicked off the boat and leave back home.

Hey Frenchie

How many soldiers did Napoleon walk into my country with? And how many did he walk out with?

That's right - and don't you forget it. If steel is what you respect, then steel is what you shall get.

Racial, cultural, etc... chauvinism and supremacy is fine and everything - but if such ideas become commonplace in the world then the problem will come when it's used against you. And sooner or later it will - there's always a bigger dog out there.[/quote]
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:53 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    I should be more specific then. By europeans i mean western european.

And yes, those ships dock at most days at a new harbor. Longest period at sea is maybe a week. So they can easily cancel their contract and leave if they dont want work on our ships.

Whats your problem with narcissm? I love my looks and i´m happy with myself. And please, i dont take steroids. I eat healthy, train healthy. Just as my father does as well. We are a very fit family.

And please...beat me up? Do you believe i beat myself with others like dogs in a street? I think i stand above such things. I have news for you, tools exist to solve such things. I hunt with my grandfather. We dont kill the animals with our teeth but shoot them.

We dont import foreign labor. The ships are not in France. They dont get french citizenship. After their contract ends they get kicked off the boat and leave back home.

Hey Frenchie

How many soldiers did Napoleon walk into my country with? And how many did he walk out with?

That's right - and don't you forget it. If steel is what you respect, then steel is what you shall get.

Racial, cultural, etc... chauvinism and supremacy is fine and everything - but if such ideas become commonplace in the world then the problem will come when it's used against you. And sooner or later it will - there's always a bigger dog out there.
    [/quote]

Hey Russkie, good thing was, that almost not french casualities were, when Napoleon walked into russia. He used mostly soldiers he forced into duty from middle europe. German lands, poland, baltics ect.

France forced them to fight. They died far away from home in a war that had nothing to do with them. Kinda tragic if you ask me.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:56 pm

Tingsay wrote:
    Aristide wrote:

And please...52 is old.

lol!
    Not that I believe any of this statistics to  truly represent the real world, but fine lets go with them then. Guess what, France isnt top, not even top 10.
    Mostly Switzerland, Iceland Nordic Countries, Singapore, Aus, US tops lists like these.

So apparaently, Australia, a country created by Britsh rejects and criminals is a "better" country than France!      lol! lol! lol!

AUS and USA dont have our social system.

No country has more paid vacation than we have, early retirement ect.

When i heared that australians only have 14 days paid vacation i had to laugh. We have over 30 days paid vacation + 11 national holidays ect.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:26 pm

Tingsay wrote:..Guess what, France isnt top, not even top 10.
    So apparaently, Australia, a country created by Britsh rejects and criminals is a "better" country than France!      lol! lol! lol!
    Yes, that's been pointed out before. Germany & Luxembourg have higher average salaries: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_average_wage#European_and_transcontinental_countries_by_monthly_average_wage

France is also #7 here:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_wealth_per_adult#List_of_countries_by_median_and_mean_wealth_per_adult_(USD)

..almost not french casualities were, when Napoleon walked into russia.
    Not true: At the start of the invasion, the Grande Armée numbered 680,000 soldiers (including 300,000 soldiers from France). ..
    When the remnants of Napoleon's main army crossed the Berezina River in late November, only 27,000 soldiers remained; the Grande Armée had lost some 380,000 men dead and 100,000 captured during the campaign. ..It was the greatest and bloodiest of the Napoleonic campaigns, involving more than 1.5 million soldiers, with over 500,000 French and 400,000 Russian casualties. ..
    The Grande Armée, made up of French and allied invasion forces, was reduced to a fraction of its initial strength.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_invasion_of_Russia

Only 120,000 men survived to leave Russia (excluding early deserters). Of these, 50,000 were Austrians, Prussians, and other Germans, 20,000 were Poles, and just 35,000 Frenchmen.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grande_Arm%C3%A9e

From the above, 300K-35K=265K French killed.
    Germans & Poles: 380K-70K=310K killed, or only 45K more.
    This # isn't overwhelming, considering that most of those 100K captured, with many Frencmen among them, never returned home & were lost to France.

Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:44 pm

Tsavo Lion wrote:
    Tingsay wrote:..Guess what, France isnt top, not even top 10.
    Yes, that's been pointed out before. Germany & Luxembourg have higher average salaries: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_average_wage#European_and_transcontinental_countries_by_monthly_average_wage

France is also #7 here:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_wealth_per_adult#List_of_countries_by_median_and_mean_wealth_per_adult_(USD)

..almost not french casualities were, when Napoleon walked into russia.
    Not true: At the start of the invasion, the Grande Armée numbered 680,000 soldiers (including 300,000 soldiers from France). ..
    When the remnants of Napoleon's main army crossed the Berezina River in late November, only 27,000 soldiers remained; the Grande Armée had lost some 380,000 men dead and 100,000 captured during the campaign. ..It was the greatest and bloodiest of the Napoleonic campaigns, involving more than 1.5 million soldiers, with over 500,000 French and 400,000 Russian casualties. ..
    The Grande Armée, made up of French and allied invasion forces, was reduced to a fraction of its initial strength.

Only 120,000 men survived to leave Russia (excluding early deserters). Of these, 50,000 were Austrians, Prussians, and other Germans, 20,000 were Poles, and just 35,000 Frenchmen.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grande_Arm%C3%A9e

From the above, 300K-35K=265K French killed.
    Germans & Poles: 380K-70K=310K killed, or only 45K more.
    This # isn't overwhelming, considering that most of those 100K captured, with many Frencmen among them, never returned home & were lost to France.

One million dead russians including civilians.

For France it was a game. For Russia it was about life and death.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:59 pm

That's besides the point: 265K French killed isn't "almost not french casualities"! The captured French arms & officers helped the Russian army to modernize; that made up for their losses.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:00 pm

Tsavo Lion wrote:That's besides the point: 265K French killed isn't "almost not french casualities"! The captured French arms & officers helped the Russian army to modernize; that made up for their losses.

Why did russia stay poor then?

And what does it have to do with Venezuela being a poor shithole?
    nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:09 pm

How does the world work ? We do not have all the answers . We do not know why , once we observe an electron then we change it's direction of travel . Or why an electron can exist in two places at once . Or why we cannot account for eighty percent of the missing mass in the universe .

But we have some of the answers . We do know that the universe had a creator . A start point . And we do know that the world was created with laws . That govern all . All the electrons . All matter . Seen and unseen .

Now we try to make our own laws . To please our own vanity . " survival of the fittest " , or " the law of the jungle " , or " greed is good " . But soon we end up learning the hard way . A few years . A few decades . Maybe a little longer . Then the world bites back . Empires fall . Species become extinct . Our children forget us . Our property disappears .

The world does not allow for domination by one of all the rest . It does not allow for absolute uniformity . Since no two enviroments are identical . Nor can they be made so . So even if you destroy a native species . An aboriginal people . With infected blankets and starvation . And settle the land yourself . Then your children will forget you . And your property disappears . A colony gains independence . Becomes a nation . Gains new identity .

On Venezuelans getting aid . Then this aid should not come with political strings . Any nation interested in giving humaniterian aid , must do so through UN , or ICRC . And aid organised together with government of that country , to reach all people .

On Venezeulian military , then they must refrain from taking part in any USA inspired violence against people . And use modern crowd control , to control any demonstrations . Using non-lethal means .
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:36 pm

This Frog really shows how moronic he is. He talks about superiority in education and everything else, yet doesn't even know basics of how long Venezuela was under sanctions for.

Pathetic.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:14 pm

Aristide wrote:
    Hey Russkie, good thing was, that almost not french casualities were, when Napoleon walked into russia. He used mostly soldiers he forced into duty from middle europe. German lands, poland, baltics ect.

France forced them to fight. They died far away from home in a war that had nothing to do with them. Kinda tragic if you ask me.

Perhaps so, but it didnt stop the Russkies entering Paris and the word ''bistro" entering the French vocabulary.

Now imagine if Vietnam, etc... colonized France as the French colonized them.

Last edited by flamming_python on Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:17 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    Aristide wrote:

Perhaps so, but it didnt stop the Russkies entering Paris and the word ''bistro" entering the French vocabulary.

Think next before talking ass

We entered moscow as well and we killed 1 million civilians, while obviously we had no such cassualities.

The russians did not impose anything on us. That the Czar entered Paris...ok thats a shame. Yet he was unable to put hardships on us.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:58 pm

Garry, Garry, paging Garry

For Christ's sake move some of this anal gaseous eruption into the Talking Bollocks thread. It sure as eggs is eggs don't belong in this thread.

Really not sure if this arrogant kid we seem to have acquired somehow really means it or is just taking the piss.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:17 pm

Sanctions started from small to big, until huge now.
    August 2017 is not "a few weeks ago", so u r not right, by any strech!
    We entered moscow as well and we killed 1 million civilians,..
    Ur sources?
    French losses: 470,000–530,000
    340,000–400,000 dead  50,000 wounded  80,000 deserted

Russian losses: 410,000
    210,000 dead  150,000 wounded  50,000 deserted
    1,000,000 soldiers and civilians dead on both sides

From the above, 1M Total - at least 340K French,etc.= 660K Russians killed, both military & civilian. They abandoned Moscow & other towns before the French Army entered them. IMO, civilians didn't lose as many as the Russian Army & militia. Ur history & math r wrong, again! Exaggerating ur side in everything is ur modus operandi, for sure!

The Russian campaign was the decisive turning-point of the Napoleonic Wars that ultimately led to Napoleon’s defeat and exile on the island of Elba.
    For Russia the term Patriotic War (an English rendition of the Russian Отечественная война) formed a symbol for a strengthened national identity that would have great effect on Russian patriotism in the 19th century.
    The indirect result of the patriotic movement of Russians was a strong desire for the modernization of the country that would result in a series of revolutions, starting with the Decembrist revolt and ending with the February Revolution of 1917. ..
    The Russian campaign had revealed that Napoleon was not invincible, putting an end to his reputation as an undefeated military genius. ..
    Metternich began to take the actions that would take Austria out of the war with a secret truce.
    Sensing this and urged on by Prussian nationalists and Russian commanders, German nationalists revolted in the Confederation of the Rhine and Prussia. The decisive German campaign likely could not have occurred without the message the defeat in Russia sent to the rest of Europe. http://warsof1812.com/french-invasion-of-russia/

The retreat from Moscow was one of the defining images of the Napoleonic period, and the disaster in Russia helped convince many of Napoleon's former allies to turn against him, especially in Germany. Within two years Napoleon went from the master of most of Europe to abdication and his first exile.

http://www.historyofwar.org/articles/campaign_russia_1812.html

Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:58 am

You dont want me to have a good life?
    not at a great expence of others less fortunate!
    Sorry if we dont want business with maduro regime, we are free to not deal.
    I'm sure French businesses want to deal with him, just like the American 1s with Castro; it's ur government that prevents them by obeying the US imposed sanctions. The French should know better than that; now they got the Italians pissed as well!

Venezuela’s pro-democracy leader Guaidó has pleaded for foreign support of his would-be presidency – and most likely knows that he stands zero chance of winning power if foreign governments fail to act.
    https://www.asiatimes.com/2019/02/article/hun-sen-invokes-venezuela-to-stir-anti-us-fear/
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:18 am

Garry, Garry, paging Garry

For Christ's sake move some of this anal gaseous eruption into the Talking Bollocks thread. It sure as eggs is eggs don't belong in this thread.

Really not sure if this arrogant kid we seem to have acquired somehow really means it or is just taking the piss.

I hear you John.

Cleaning up this thread will take some time, which I don't really have at the moment.

Tomorrow I will go through and try to sift the shit from the stuff that just smells bad, and move it to the TB section...

It may require some editing as some posts include both bollocks and stuff on Venzuela...
    LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:55 pm

Agree, this is not psychiatric therapy but a forum thread. I almost don't read it anymore because I don't stop finding the same provocateur posting his sociopathic / narcissistic crap over and over. It simply drags the thread so low it is not worth going through it.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:19 pm

LMFS wrote:Agree, this is not psychiatric therapy but a forum thread. I almost don't read it anymore because I don't stop finding the same provocateur posting his sociopathic / narcissistic crap over and over. It simply drags the thread so low it is not worth going through it.

It cant sink deeper than the commie propaganda here. What people post here sounds so twisted and sick for me, its amazing.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:34 pm

Communism is dead; if this forum makes u sick, stop reading it 7 preaching shallow racist extreme right wing propaganda!
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:35 pm

Tsavo Lion wrote:Communism is dead; if this forum makes u sick, stop reading it 7 preaching shallow racist extreme right wing propaganda!

Its amusing and i train english.

Its also interesting. It shows diplomacy in small
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 20 Empty removed posts from Venezuela thread

Post  Tsavo Lion Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:16 pm

Congratulations! Ur command of English is a lot better than grasp of other subjects u been posting about & tried to impress us with supposedly deep knowledge on.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:46 am