Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+64
Cyberspec
Azi
havok
Tsavo Lion
nero
LMFS
southpark
PapaDragon
GarryB
dino00
bolshevik345
medo
Austin
magnumcromagnon
verkhoturye51
franco
ATLASCUB
JohninMK
nomadski
Tingsay
AbdulhamidtheSecond
Hannibal Barca
higurashihougi
Rodion_Romanovic
George1
Godric
KiloGolf
The-thing-next-door
Admin
Aristide
Svyatoslavich
ScotchedEarth
RussianDefense
AlfaT8
lycantrop
mack8
Arctic_Fox
Walther von Oldenburg
archangelski
Hole
Odin of Ossetia
ZoA
Kimppis
Regular
bantugbro
SeigSoloyvov
Big_Gazza
Isos
TheArmenian
KomissarBojanchev
flamming_python
onwiththewar
par far
Karl Haushofer
Vann7
Nikander
gaurav
kvs
Arrow
Peŕrier
jhelb
GunshipDemocracy
Singular_Transform
miketheterrible
68 posters

    Talking bollocks thread #2

    GarryB
    GarryB


    Posts : 33586
    Points : 34102
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  GarryB Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:22 am

    Design is a trade off.

    Take the T-34. Very early on they developed a new 57mm high velocity gun for anti tank use and they put some on T-34s as a test case.

    In terms of anti armour performance it was excellent, but its HE shell was rather ordinary so they kept using the 76.2mm gun but with a longer barrel.

    When the Tiger and Panther were introduced they looked at the 57mm gun again, but went with the 85mm gun that had slightly less penetration at combat ranges but had a much more powerful and effective HE round so it was selected instead.

    This is a design choice... to be honest I am surprised they didn't build a Marder III type anti tank vehicle but with a 57mm gun... they could have built it in early 1942 on the basis of T-26 chassis that were not much use any more... all they needed was a good APHE shell for it to be very effective against armour or light fortifications... but ultimately its lack of HE power and soon its penetration performance was not good enough anyway so larger calibre 85mm and 100mm and ultimately 122mm guns were developed.

    On paper it was an excellent gun for its time, but the window where it would be useful was short... and hampered by the lack of production capacity in that calibre...

    The anti aircraft 57mm calibre was rather more successful and has been revived today with new ammo options.
    Aristide
    Aristide


    Posts : 1078
    Points : 1170
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 25
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Aristide Sun May 05, 2019 9:08 am

    GarryB wrote:As promised I have removed the xenophobic BS... was going to move it to the talking bollocks II thread but it was just easier to click delete instead.

    This thread is for discussing Venezuela.

    If you want to discuss another topic create another thread or save time and put it in the talking bollocks II thread straight away.

    Tell what exactly i said was xenophobic?

    I assume you are unable to say that. I never judge anyone by race.

    I judge cultures which happen to be primitive. Venezuela is one of them.

    Highly corrupted to the core, with a low IQ bus driver at the head of state.
    GarryB
    GarryB


    Posts : 33586
    Points : 34102
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  GarryB Sun May 05, 2019 11:05 am

    Tell what exactly i said was xenophobic?

    I assume you are unable to say that. I never judge anyone by race.

    I judge cultures which happen to be primitive. Venezuela is one of them.

    Highly corrupted to the core, with a low IQ bus driver at the head of state.

    You don't need to single out any particular race to be racist, your core belief that you personally are superior to others because you travel a lot alone proves you are xenophobic.

    Not new... but a popular western belief that they are civilised and therefore others are not... others are barbarians in comparison... which is exactly the bullshit you spout.

    You are Xenophobic... in fact in the dictionary under the term xenophobic narcissist there is a picture of a white guy who works out sitting on a beach taking photos of himself so he can post it on the internet... I would say you have tiny dick syndrome but I am afraid you would post a picture of the tiny thing...

    You have done nothing except judge people based on their nationality or ethnic group.

    BTW how low can Maduros IQ be... he seems to still be in charge with the support of the majority of the population and the military... which is more than I could say for May or Micron or Merkell or Trump...

    If you want to discuss your holidays and racial superiority over us mere mortals by all means post a separate thread rather than pollute other threads with that self aggrandising nonsense.
    Aristide
    Aristide


    Posts : 1078
    Points : 1170
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 25
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Aristide Sun May 05, 2019 12:29 pm

    GarryB wrote:
    Tell what exactly i said was xenophobic?

    I assume you are unable to say that. I never judge anyone by race.

    I judge cultures which happen to be primitive. Venezuela is one of them.

    Highly corrupted to the core, with a low IQ bus driver at the head of state.

    You don't need to single out any particular race to be racist, your core belief that you personally are superior to others because you travel a lot alone proves you are xenophobic.

    Not new... but a popular western belief that they are civilised and therefore others are not... others are barbarians in comparison... which is exactly the bullshit you spout.

    You are Xenophobic... in fact in the dictionary under the term xenophobic narcissist there is a picture of a white guy who works out sitting on a beach taking photos of himself so he can post it on the internet... I would say you have tiny dick syndrome but I am afraid you would post a picture of the tiny thing...

    You have done nothing except judge people based on their nationality or ethnic group.

    BTW how low can Maduros IQ be... he seems to still be in charge with the support of the majority of the population and the military... which is more than I could say for May or Micron or Merkell or Trump...

    If you want to discuss your holidays and racial superiority over us mere mortals by all means post a separate thread rather than pollute other threads with that self aggrandising nonsense.

    I find it unfortunate that you always fall on personal insults.

    Im in no way xenophobic. I love to travel and have fun in the world.

    I think very high of myself. Thats nothing bad and rather typical for french.

    Stay classy amigo.
    GarryB
    GarryB


    Posts : 33586
    Points : 34102
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  GarryB Sun May 05, 2019 12:41 pm

    Amusing that you think being called Xenophobic is an insult, yet you have not shame is calling so many ethnic and cultural groups your inferior...

    Perhaps you should look up the actual definition of Xenophobia... Xeno means foreign or strange or different and phobia is a fear.

    The ancient Greeks tended to call non greeks barbarians in the belief that greek people and their culture and customs were superior... which led to the natural conclusion that the inferior barbarians should be enslaved to serve the needs of the superior greek people.

    Now tell me I am wrong again by suggesting that sounds exactly like what you seem to be saying.

    Of course the Romans were no better, and to this day most western white people think the same... they even divided the world into sections... first world second world and third world...

    I must update the wiki page and put your picture in for the entry on xenophobe.
    Aristide
    Aristide


    Posts : 1078
    Points : 1170
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 25
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Aristide Sun May 05, 2019 4:00 pm

    GarryB wrote:Amusing that you think being called Xenophobic is an insult, yet you have not shame is calling so many ethnic and cultural groups your inferior...

    Perhaps you should look up the actual definition of Xenophobia... Xeno means foreign or strange or different and phobia is a fear.

    The ancient Greeks tended to call non greeks barbarians in the belief that greek people and their culture and customs were superior... which led to the natural conclusion that the inferior barbarians should be enslaved to serve the needs of the superior greek people.

    Now tell me I am wrong again by suggesting that sounds exactly like what you seem to be saying.

    Of course the Romans were no better, and to this day most western white people think the same... they even divided the world into sections... first world second world and third world...

    I must update the wiki page and put your picture in for the entry on xenophobe.

    And there again you do your mistakes. Xenophobia means fear.

    I dont fear. I judge and see us as better.

    I also think i´m better than you and most others, that doesnt mean i fear you.

    There is no thing in the world that is 100% equal to each other. And when two things are not equal, one is naturally better than the other.

    France tends to have a great life standard, awesome food and very high standards in technology, cultre and art,.

    So if we compare France with others we can clearly we we are better in many ways.

    Not even you can denie that.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion


    Posts : 5683
    Points : 5667
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Tsavo Lion Sun May 05, 2019 4:34 pm

    U definitely have racial superiority complex, so u r a racist & white supremacist, wearing rosy glasses.
    France tends to have a great life standard, awesome food and very high standards in technology, culture and art,.
    From 5 years ago:
    China recorded 2,378,000 millionaires in 2013, compared to the U.S.’ 7,135,000 millionaires, according to Boston Consulting Group’s 2014 Global Wealth Report. China’s millionaire growth skyrocketed last year, shooting up 82% from 2012. To put that in perspective, the U.S. only grew 18% during the same period. ..
    China and the Asia-Pacific (excluding Japan) are driving an overall increase in global private financial wealth, despite the U.S. continuing to post high numbers. The region boasts $37 trillion, or 24%, of the world’s $152 trillion in private wealth.

    http://time.com/2852740/china-millionaires/

    Paris is #3:
    https://www.visualcapitalist.com/global-millionaire-population/

    France lost the most 'high-net-worth' individuals, with 12,000 millionaires leaving the country in 2016, 2,000 more than the year before, despite economic growth during the final quarter of the financial year. The exodus came as the country faced several terror attacks and a rise in right-wing politics, reports Market Watch.
    National Front candidate Marine Le Pen launched her presidential campaign with hard line promises on immigration and suggestions she would pull France out of the EU.

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4269494/France-lost-millionaires-year.html

    When it comes to those with fortunes over $50 million, France stands behind the UK, Switzerland and Germany.
    In terms of average household wealth, France is also placed high in the global league table. It’s no surprise that Switzerland tops the rankings with its average household wealth of $513,000, ahead of Australia and Norway, France comes in seventh, with the average wealth standing at $296,000, putting it just behind Sweden. ..
    The total wealth of French households is also very sizeable. Although just 1.0% of the world’s adults reside in France, in terms of aggregate household wealth in current USD it ranks fourth among nations – behind China and just ahead of  Germany.
    While the news may be good for France’s most wealthy, Credit Suisse’s report on the country makes less pleasant reading for the population as a whole.
    Entitled “Uncertain prospects” the study’s report on France says: “Although the euro crisis has receded for the moment, France continues to struggle with high unemployment and low growth.
    “Despite these challenges, it remains seventh in the world in terms of household wealth per adult. ..
    France’s country report also states that there is a “greater financial inequality than seen in most other EU countries.”

    https://www.thelocal.fr/20131010/france-tops-europes-table-of-millionaires

    So, among the other Europeans, France isn't the best. U can't eat, wear, drive, & find shelter in ur fine art, culture, & nice beaches.
    The available Chinese food is even better than the French. There r more Chinese eateries & restaurants + those of other Asian cuisines influenced by it outside of their countries than the French 1s outside of France & her possessions.
    https://china.usc.edu/chinese-restaurants-around-world
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_restaurant

    Of the twenty-three thousand they called 'Oriental' restaurants in the USA, ninety percent were actually Chinese restaurants. The Chinese restaurants had annual sales of more than six billion US dollars; that is lots of cash spent on Chinese restaurant food consumption, both eat-in and take-out. Chinese food is one of the three most popular cuisines in the United States; the other two are Italian and Mexican..
    There are two and a half thousand Chinese restaurants in the Netherlands.
    An estimated one hundred fifty thousand Chinese people live in France. Of the more than three thousand Chinese restaurants in that country, half were located in Paris, ninety percent in the restaurant business. The one and a half thousand Chinese restaurants in England were divided into two categories, full-service and fast food (some of the latter offering fish and chips and Chinese take-out combined).
    There are about one quarter of a million Chinese people in England; most came from Hong Kong, ninety percent of them are in the restaurant business. The fifteen hundred Chinese restaurants in England were dived into two categories, full-service and fast food (some of the latter offering fish and chips and Chinese take-out combined).
    Most of the Chinese people in Ireland were also engaged in Chinese restaurant businesses. Of the two hundred restaurants there, most were small and they served Cantonese cuisine, for the most part.
    About one hundred thousand Chinese people reside in Germany. In this country eighty percent were in the Chinese restaurant industry or in a related business. Two thousand Chinese restaurants were scattered throughout the country, three hundred in Hamburg, close to four hundred in Berlin, and about one thousand in the Eastern states. Approximately seventy percent of these restaurants were reported to be mom-and pop-style places. In this part of Europe, Chinese restaurants served various regional cuisines including Cantonese, Sichuan, Hunan, and Chekiang style foods.
    Twelve thousand Chinese people live in Austria. In Vienna, they reported locating four hundred of the five hundred thirty Chinese restaurants. The Chinese population in Switzerland numbered six and a half thousand and most of them serviced the six hundred Chinese restaurants in that country. There were about thirty Chinese restaurants in Geneva, twenty in Zurich, and the rest scattered in other towns and cities. A large number were small and operated by Chinese immigrants from Vietnam.
    In Italy, the Chinese restaurant industry had expanded rapidly. There were about nine hundred fifty Chinese restaurants at the time of the survey. Most were located in Rome and Milan. Of the two hundred reported to be in Milan, the majority were owned by people from the Chekiang Province.
    The survey reported two thousand Chinese people in Spain. The restaurants there were mostly mom-and-pop operations owned by people from Chin-Tien, Chekiang, and Fu Chu. About eight hundred Chinese restaurants were located in Madrid and suburban areas, about one hundred in Barcelona, and the remaining were mostly scattered in tourists areas and on the islands.
    Most of the Chinese people in Norway, as in many other European countries, were involved in the restaurant industry. The approximately fifty restaurants in this Scandinavian country included small as well as upscale operations. They served a lot of modified Chinese cuisine to suit the tastes of the local people.
    There were about three hundred twenty Chinese people in Finland, almost all involved in the Chinese restaurant business. They served mostly Cantonese cuisine in small Chinese restaurants.
    Leaving Europe and traveling quite far afield, the survey advised that there were a total of eight thousand and two hundred Chinese-operated restaurants in Australia. Most were Chinese restaurants but a growing number served western-style food.

    http://www.flavorandfortune.com/dataaccess/article.php?ID=87

    It's fair to say that most of their clients r not their fellow local Asians, otherwise they wouldn't be in business.
    Faure said that while haute cuisine is still regarded as the best in the world, with a revival in traditional French cooking in the US, more humble French restaurants were struggling abroad.
    That was also because French cooking was more demanding and needed greater technique
    , he argued.
    "Fifty to 100 French restaurants were closing every year in Japan (when he was ambassador there in 2011) while 200 Italian ones were opening. Italian cooking is very easy" in comparison, he said. ..
    Japan and China have more of the world's best restaurants than anywhere else, according to the ranking, which will be published on Monday.
    Japan topped the list for the fourth year running with 148 restaurants making it into the top 1,000 -- up 10 on last year -- with China fast catching up with 143.
    France came third with 116
    and the US fourth with 92, although many of those were French, or run -- like the New York's top-ranked Le Bernardin -- by French chefs.

    https://www.france24.com/en/20181130-french-restaurants-often-lamentable-says-top-french-guide

    In the latest annual ranking of “The World’s Fifty Best Restaurants,” only one French restaurant, Mirazur, appeared in the top 10.
    https://qz.com/816889/people-dont-like-french-food-as-much-as-they-used-to-because-french-restaurants-are-pretentious/

    So, even on that score France is now far behind the others.


    Last edited by Tsavo Lion on Sun May 05, 2019 6:39 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : add a quote)
    Aristide
    Aristide


    Posts : 1078
    Points : 1170
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 25
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Aristide Sun May 05, 2019 8:00 pm

    Tsavo Lion wrote:U definitely have racial superiority complex, so u r a racist & white supremacist, wearing rosy glasses.
    France tends to have a great life standard, awesome food and very high standards in technology, culture and art,.
    From 5 years ago:
    China recorded 2,378,000 millionaires in 2013, compared to the U.S.’ 7,135,000 millionaires, according to Boston Consulting Group’s 2014 Global Wealth Report. China’s millionaire growth skyrocketed last year, shooting up 82% from 2012. To put that in perspective, the U.S. only grew 18% during the same period. ..
    China and the Asia-Pacific (excluding Japan) are driving an overall increase in global private financial wealth, despite the U.S. continuing to post high numbers. The region boasts $37 trillion, or 24%, of the world’s $152 trillion in private wealth.

    http://time.com/2852740/china-millionaires/

    Paris is #3:
    https://www.visualcapitalist.com/global-millionaire-population/

    France lost the most 'high-net-worth' individuals, with 12,000 millionaires leaving the country in 2016, 2,000 more than the year before, despite economic growth during the final quarter of the financial year. The exodus came as the country faced several terror attacks and a rise in right-wing politics, reports Market Watch.
    National Front candidate Marine Le Pen launched her presidential campaign with hard line promises on immigration and suggestions she would pull France out of the EU.

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4269494/France-lost-millionaires-year.html

    When it comes to those with fortunes over $50 million, France stands behind the UK, Switzerland and Germany.
    In terms of average household wealth, France is also placed high in the global league table. It’s no surprise that Switzerland tops the rankings with its average household wealth of $513,000, ahead of Australia and Norway, France comes in seventh, with the average wealth standing at $296,000, putting it just behind Sweden. ..
    The total wealth of French households is also very sizeable. Although just 1.0% of the world’s adults reside in France, in terms of aggregate household wealth in current USD it ranks fourth among nations – behind China and just ahead of  Germany.
    While the news may be good for France’s most wealthy, Credit Suisse’s report on the country makes less pleasant reading for the population as a whole.
    Entitled “Uncertain prospects” the study’s report on France says: “Although the euro crisis has receded for the moment, France continues to struggle with high unemployment and low growth.
    “Despite these challenges, it remains seventh in the world in terms of household wealth per adult. ..
    France’s country report also states that there is a “greater financial inequality than seen in most other EU countries.”

    https://www.thelocal.fr/20131010/france-tops-europes-table-of-millionaires

    So, among the other Europeans, France isn't the best. U can't eat, wear, drive, & find shelter in ur fine art, culture, & nice beaches.
    The available Chinese food is even better than the French. There r more Chinese eateries & restaurants + those of other Asian cuisines influenced by it outside of their countries than the French 1s outside of France & her possessions.
    https://china.usc.edu/chinese-restaurants-around-world
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_restaurant

    Of the twenty-three thousand they called 'Oriental' restaurants in the USA, ninety percent were actually Chinese restaurants. The Chinese restaurants had annual sales of more than six billion US dollars; that is lots of cash spent on Chinese restaurant food consumption, both eat-in and take-out. Chinese food is one of the three most popular cuisines in the United States; the other two are Italian and Mexican..
    There are two and a half thousand Chinese restaurants in the Netherlands.
    An estimated one hundred fifty thousand Chinese people live in France. Of the more than three thousand Chinese restaurants in that country, half were located in Paris, ninety percent in the restaurant business. The one and a half thousand Chinese restaurants in England were divided into two categories, full-service and fast food (some of the latter offering fish and chips and Chinese take-out combined).
    There are about one quarter of a million Chinese people in England; most came from Hong Kong, ninety percent of them are in the restaurant business. The fifteen hundred Chinese restaurants in England were dived into two categories, full-service and fast food (some of the latter offering fish and chips and Chinese take-out combined).
    Most of the Chinese people in Ireland were also engaged in Chinese restaurant businesses. Of the two hundred restaurants there, most were small and they served Cantonese cuisine, for the most part.
    About one hundred thousand Chinese people reside in Germany. In this country eighty percent were in the Chinese restaurant industry or in a related business. Two thousand Chinese restaurants were scattered throughout the country, three hundred in Hamburg, close to four hundred in Berlin, and about one thousand in the Eastern states. Approximately seventy percent of these restaurants were reported to be mom-and pop-style places. In this part of Europe, Chinese restaurants served various regional cuisines including Cantonese, Sichuan, Hunan, and Chekiang style foods.
    Twelve thousand Chinese people live in Austria. In Vienna, they reported locating four hundred of the five hundred thirty Chinese restaurants. The Chinese population in Switzerland numbered six and a half thousand and most of them serviced the six hundred Chinese restaurants in that country. There were about thirty Chinese restaurants in Geneva, twenty in Zurich, and the rest scattered in other towns and cities. A large number were small and operated by Chinese immigrants from Vietnam.
    In Italy, the Chinese restaurant industry had expanded rapidly. There were about nine hundred fifty Chinese restaurants at the time of the survey. Most were located in Rome and Milan. Of the two hundred reported to be in Milan, the majority were owned by people from the Chekiang Province.
    The survey reported two thousand Chinese people in Spain. The restaurants there were mostly mom-and-pop operations owned by people from Chin-Tien, Chekiang, and Fu Chu. About eight hundred Chinese restaurants were located in Madrid and suburban areas, about one hundred in Barcelona, and the remaining were mostly scattered in tourists areas and on the islands.
    Most of the Chinese people in Norway, as in many other European countries, were involved in the restaurant industry. The approximately fifty restaurants in this Scandinavian country included small as well as upscale operations. They served a lot of modified Chinese cuisine to suit the tastes of the local people.
    There were about three hundred twenty Chinese people in Finland, almost all involved in the Chinese restaurant business. They served mostly Cantonese cuisine in small Chinese restaurants.
    Leaving Europe and traveling quite far afield, the survey advised that there were a total of eight thousand and two hundred Chinese-operated restaurants in Australia. Most were Chinese restaurants but a growing number served western-style food.

    http://www.flavorandfortune.com/dataaccess/article.php?ID=87

    It's fair to say that most of their clients r not their fellow local Asians, otherwise they wouldn't be in business.
    Faure said that while haute cuisine is still regarded as the best in the world, with a revival in traditional French cooking in the US, more humble French restaurants were struggling abroad.
    That was also because French cooking was more demanding and needed greater technique
    , he argued.
    "Fifty to 100 French restaurants were closing every year in Japan (when he was ambassador there in 2011) while 200 Italian ones were opening. Italian cooking is very easy" in comparison, he said. ..
    Japan and China have more of the world's best restaurants than anywhere else, according to the ranking, which will be published on Monday.
    Japan topped the list for the fourth year running with 148 restaurants making it into the top 1,000 -- up 10 on last year -- with China fast catching up with 143.
    France came third with 116
    and the US fourth with 92, although many of those were French, or run -- like the New York's top-ranked Le Bernardin -- by French chefs.

    https://www.france24.com/en/20181130-french-restaurants-often-lamentable-says-top-french-guide

    In the latest annual ranking of “The World’s Fifty Best Restaurants,” only one French restaurant, Mirazur, appeared in the top 10.
    https://qz.com/816889/people-dont-like-french-food-as-much-as-they-used-to-because-french-restaurants-are-pretentious/

    So, even on that score France is now far behind the others.

    Old man, you show again and again your lack of IQ. Stop it, you make me feel like a god.

    Your own link says France is one of richest nations in the world.

    That China has over one billion people natuarally gives it more millionairs. Millionairs who buy Villas in France btw and anchro places for their yachts.

    The big majority in China lives like scum.

    Now old man, out of my eyes
    Aristide
    Aristide


    Posts : 1078
    Points : 1170
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 25
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Aristide Sun May 05, 2019 9:28 pm

    Tsavo Lion wrote:The point is overall, France isn't on the top in anything u brag about. The Chinese middle class is now 6.4 x larger than the whole of France's 65M population:
    In 2002, China’s middle class was only four percent of its population. A decade later, this number had climbed to 31 percent, constituting over 420 million people.
    https://chinapower.csis.org/china-middle-class/
    https://www.britannica.com/place/France

    If a former Maoist country can even sustain that, that alone leaves ur France in the dust.
    Having more % of higher middle class in France is negated by the above figures.
    https://www.euractiv.com/section/economy-jobs/news/french-middle-class-under-pressure-according-to-oecd/

    The US is preparing for the latest attack on Venezuela: $Ms and mercenaries
    https://ria.ru/20190503/1553233467.html?in=t

    https://news.antiwar.com/2019/05/03/venezuelan-opposition-wary-of-us-invasion/

    https://outline.com/XWDeF2

    What do you like about France old man.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon


    Posts : 12361
    Points : 12421
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  PapaDragon Sun May 05, 2019 9:50 pm

    Aristide wrote:.......
    What do you like about France old man.


    Last good thing that came out of France was movie Taxi (1998)

    This was back when I was in high school

    Italians do everything better, sorry Cool
    George1
    George1


    Posts : 17696
    Points : 18203
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  George1 Sun May 05, 2019 10:47 pm

    off-topic posts will be soon removed i will leave only those for venezuela
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion


    Posts : 5683
    Points : 5667
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 30 Empty talking bollocks

    Post  Tsavo Lion Sun May 05, 2019 11:09 pm

    Aristide wrote:What do you like about France old man.
    I already answered it on France thread; as a young man, u should have a better memory! If the fact that not every1 likes everything about France bothers u, I'm sorry. Ethnocentrism & xenophobia (even if u r not xenophobic) that comes from the fear of the unknown exists everywhere, not just in France.
    avatar
    Regular


    Posts : 3173
    Points : 3153
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Fuck war

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Regular Mon May 06, 2019 2:54 am

    Tsavo Lion wrote:
    Aristide wrote:What do you like about France old man.
    I already answered it on France thread; as a young man, u should have a better memory! If the fact that not every1 likes everything about France bothers u, I'm sorry. Ethnocentrism & xenophobia (even if u r not xenophobic) that comes from the fear of the unknown exists everywhere, not just in France.
    Let me paraphrase my Francophone father- an old wise man who seen ye old world before I was hatched said what he dislikes about France- untamed, animalistic, barbaric n*****s arriving from Africa.

    Other than that to eastern Europeans French and maybe Italian culture was like Greek for Romans.. English humour and mentality hits the wall when for homo-sovieticus Louis de Funes, Belmondo and etc were household names. I wish I could speak French as my second language is German I can hardly find anything interesting coming from them anyways...
    GarryB
    GarryB


    Posts : 33586
    Points : 34102
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  GarryB Mon May 06, 2019 3:57 am

    It means fear of foreigners fear of strangers... it is you in a bow... (ie it is you exactly)

    U definitely have racial superiority complex, so u r a racist & white supremacist, wearing rosy glasses.

    You are wasting your time Tsavo... he is not interested in reality.

    I dont fear. I judge and see us as better.

    So why waste your time talking to us lower cast people?

    Usually when one shows off it is because they are trying to get praise or respect, or they are trying to impress the audience, what is the point of your peacocking here?
    Aristide
    Aristide


    Posts : 1078
    Points : 1170
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 25
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Aristide Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:10 pm

    They aid Venezuela lost 40% of its gold reserves.

    The UK, France and Germany took it. Venezuela stored the gold in France, UK and Germany for security reasons.

    Germany took 23 tons, France 40 tons and UK 51 tons.

    1 Gramm actually is 34,23 €.

    That means 1 Kg Gold is 34.230 €.

    Since we got 40 tons from them, we got 1.369.200.000,- € from Venezuela.

    1.4 billion € just for France

    And you guys say sanctions dont bring profits.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion


    Posts : 5683
    Points : 5667
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Tsavo Lion Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:52 pm

    Eat that gold then! How much $ can u take to ur grave? Zero! The other countries stop storing their gold so it won't happen to them, & u'll loose more in the long run.
    Meanwhile, the US started buying their oil again, & the opposition there is divided:
    https://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/US-Imports-Of-Venezuelan-Oil-Still-Trickling-In.html#

    http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2019-06/08/c_138126938.htm

    https://www.counterpunch.org/2019/05/17/uncle-sam-needs-our-help-again/
    Aristide
    Aristide


    Posts : 1078
    Points : 1170
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 25
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Aristide Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:05 pm

    Tsavo Lion wrote:Eat that gold then! How much $ can u take to ur grave? Zero! The other countries stop storing their gold so it won't happen to them, & u'll loose more in the long run.
    Meanwhile, the US started buying their oil again, & the opposition there is divided:
    https://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/US-Imports-Of-Venezuelan-Oil-Still-Trickling-In.html#

    http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2019-06/08/c_138126938.htm

    https://www.counterpunch.org/2019/05/17/uncle-sam-needs-our-help-again/

    1.4 billion is a nice sum. I guess we put it to our reserves.

    We dont eat goldn Wink

    We use it as reserve for bad times.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion


    Posts : 5683
    Points : 5667
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Tsavo Lion Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:13 pm

    If the times were good now, u wouldn't have Yellow Vest protests.
    I doubt that that gold alone will fix ur problems. Spain too stole tons of gold & silver from the Americas but remained economically weak compared with the British, Portuguese & Dutch empires.
    Aristide
    Aristide


    Posts : 1078
    Points : 1170
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 25
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Aristide Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:04 pm

    Tsavo Lion wrote:If the times were good now, u wouldn't have Yellow Vest protests.
    I doubt that that gold alone will fix ur problems. Spain too stole tons of gold & silver from the Americas but remained economically weak compared with the British, Portuguese & Dutch empires.

    Times are too good. Thats the problem in France. People have become decadent and know no real poverty. They protest about 1st world problems.

    As long in can travel, enjoy my life and have a great time i dont care about the plebs.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion


    Posts : 5683
    Points : 5667
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Tsavo Lion Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:19 pm

    People have become decadent and know no real poverty. They protest about 1st world problems.
    people always want to live better & have a strong safety net instead of living hand to mouth. For all the conveniences of civilization there's a price to pay; when there's not enough $ to pay while those prices could be lower, their lives return back to the 19th century with its horse drawn carriages & bicycles.
    Aristide
    Aristide


    Posts : 1078
    Points : 1170
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 25
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Aristide Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:21 pm

    Tsavo Lion wrote:
    People have become decadent and know no real poverty. They protest about 1st world problems.
    people always want to live better & have a strong safety net instead of living hand to mouth. For all the conveniences of civilization there's a price to pay; when there's not enough $ to pay while those prices could be lower, their lives return back to the 19th century with its horse drawn carriages & bicycles.

    Seriously? France is one of the richest nations in the world, with a social system much bigger than in Germany for example.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion


    Posts : 5683
    Points : 5667
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Tsavo Lion Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:15 pm

    Those who work for living & pay taxes to support those who don't have the right to demand less taxes, lower prices, & less harmful gov. regulations. If their condition is below their expectations & dignity, it doesn't matter to them how others live in other "shit holes".
    George1
    George1


    Posts : 17696
    Points : 18203
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  George1 Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:56 am

    Aristide wrote:
    Tsavo Lion wrote:
    People have become decadent and know no real poverty. They protest about 1st world problems.
    people always want to live better & have a strong safety net instead of living hand to mouth. For all the conveniences of civilization there's a price to pay; when there's not enough $ to pay while those prices could be lower, their lives return back to the 19th century with its horse drawn carriages & bicycles.

    Seriously? France is one of the richest nations in the world, with a social system much bigger than in Germany for example.

    socialist Venezuela is far better than France
    Aristide
    Aristide


    Posts : 1078
    Points : 1170
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 25
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Aristide Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:01 am

    George1 wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    Tsavo Lion wrote:
    People have become decadent and know no real poverty. They protest about 1st world problems.
    people always want to live better & have a strong safety net instead of living hand to mouth. For all the conveniences of civilization there's a price to pay; when there's not enough $ to pay while those prices could be lower, their lives return back to the 19th century with its horse drawn carriages & bicycles.

    Seriously? France is one of the richest nations in the world, with a social system much bigger than in Germany for example.

    socialist Venezuela is far better than France

    Really? Wow. In which aspects? I want to know.

    Because Paris alone has a GDP 6 times higher than entire Venezuela.

    The average income in France is 32 times higher than in Venezuela.

    Life span is 18 years higher than in Venezuels.
    Isos
    Isos


    Posts : 9585
    Points : 9571
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Isos Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:28 am

    French are one of the most depressive people on earth. If we can still talk of "french", nowdays its more "africans".

    Sponsored content


    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:03 am