Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+40
Fred333
Godric
Skandalwitwe
Neutrality
bantugbro
Kimppis
KomissarBojanchev
T-47
George1
SeigSoloyvov
Cyberspec
KiloGolf
VARGR198
lycantrop
medo
GarryB
d_taddei2
Austin
Big_Gazza
Erk
Airman
storm333
nomadski
Regular
OminousSpudd
BKP
calm
AbdulhamidtheSecond
AlfaT8
Benya
arpakola
eehnie
ATLASCUB
kvs
auslander
franco
Vann7
miketheterrible
PapaDragon
0nillie0
44 posters

Syrian War: News #14

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Syrian War: News #14 - Page 27 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #14

Post  SeigSoloyvov Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:05 am

Militarov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    Benya wrote:I only wrote this post because time to time I got sick and tired reading your recent posts, which are aimed directly to derail the topics and spark hostility between members.

I'm also sick reading dirty propaganda here with negative value. Constant intoxication from a few people, likely being professionals of it. And still we will have to applaud a self labeled worker for the US in Syria, saying he will go to Deir Ezzor before than the Syrian and Russian Armed Forces. Well. A big NO. Will not have a nice welcome from me.

Taking this position you take your side. In the side of the intoxication. Good to know.

Now we have to see if you also begin intoxicating or not. Until now was not the case. I never said about your comments, with coincident or different oppinions, same or different oppinions never have been a problem. And I'm so sick reading your last comment too. As consequence the things changed.

I am being paid directly by US Military Industiral Complex and CIA. Me veri pro.

God dammit Militarov you know what they said at the briefing we cannot let anyone know the truth!

Post  Guest Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:09 am

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    Benya wrote:I only wrote this post because time to time I got sick and tired reading your recent posts, which are aimed directly to derail the topics and spark hostility between members.

I'm also sick reading dirty propaganda here with negative value. Constant intoxication from a few people, likely being professionals of it. And still we will have to applaud a self labeled worker for the US in Syria, saying he will go to Deir Ezzor before than the Syrian and Russian Armed Forces. Well. A big NO. Will not have a nice welcome from me.

Taking this position you take your side. In the side of the intoxication. Good to know.

Now we have to see if you also begin intoxicating or not. Until now was not the case. I never said about your comments, with coincident or different oppinions, same or different oppinions never have been a problem. And I'm so sick reading your last comment too. As consequence the things changed.

I am being paid directly by US Military Industiral Complex and CIA. Me veri pro.

God dammit Militarov you know what they said at the briefing we cannot let anyone know the truth!

Fck ill get sacked again Shocked
    calm
    calm

Post  calm Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:38 am

PapaDragon wrote:@eehenia

In short SAA command has realized they cannot seize Hama area from ISIs via front line assault without redeploying a large number of men

And they didn't. Russians done the work for them trough airstrikes, political pressure and settlements​.

SAA just walked in after someone else done all the work.

In the meantime SAA continues to operate in the same manner that Seig has described.

So how do I owe you an apology? If you want one then prove me wrong first.

50 years from now when Russia maybe builds half-large aircraft carrier will I owe apology too because I said now that they would not be able to do it in less than 30 years?

What have they captured in east Hama/Salamiya CS from IS? that is the worst front so far. Around 100 villages, SAA have captured 4/5 of them in 3 months.
    calm
    calm

Post  calm Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:47 am

SeigSoloyvov wrote:PS we have started talks with russia to hand Tan-if over.

What?
    https://twitter.com/CivilWarMap/status/892819789525254144
    Syrian War: News #14 - Page 27 DGPu3a8WAAAFlMH
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:09 am

calm wrote:

What?
    https://twitter.com/CivilWarMap/status/892819789525254144
    Syrian War: News #14 - Page 27 DGPu3a8WAAAFlMH

Something wrong with this, first off specific checks are missing if this is accurate and there is a big red flag

"Non-DoD Source" DoD does not talk like that and this would be a "leak" at best. This does not have any official marks to signal this is the main DoD confirmation. If it was this is not how they would have announced it, this was at best some person at their desk. A peon if you will.

Also if this was unclassified there would be more marks to signal the type of reclassification. So yeah this is fake.

you got dubbed. I see documents like this a lot so I know when one is faked. This is why we have checks and systems like we do. so when something like this comes out it's bogus.

It's very possible we will not leave Tan-if I said that don't take what I said there has it's going to happen.
    bantugbro
    bantugbro

Post  bantugbro Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:15 am

calm wrote:ANNA!!!

There is tonnes of chicken in this front... Very Happy
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:43 am

calm wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:@eehenia

In short SAA command has realized they cannot seize Hama area from ISIs via front line assault without redeploying a large number of men

And they didn't. Russians done the work for them trough airstrikes, political pressure and settlements​.

In the meantime SAA continues to operate in the same manner that Seig has described.

50 years from now when Russia maybe builds half-large aircraft carrier will I owe apology too because I said now that they would not be able to do it in less than 30 years?

What have they captured in east Hama/Salamiya CS from IS? that is the worst front so far. Around 100 villages, SAA have captured 4/5 of them in 3 months.

This is one example more of why you also deserve the decoration of intoxicator. Lets remember the right chain of comments:

eehnie wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:In short SAA command has realized they cannot seize Hama area from ISIs via front line assault without redeploying a large number of men, So they are focusing on the Raf road, hoping to choke ISIS out that way

One example of intoxication reversed by the facts this weekend

LoL in your head the SAA must have more men than they do and I guess the fact all their past attempts to break ISIS lines via Hama have failed but hey yeah "intoxication" alright.

Run along armchair general, because you once again have shown you know shit.

I mean gee...I wonder why the SAA forces are advancing along the Raf road....if I am "intoxicated". Hm....guess the SAA army is intoxicated also then~

Cause they are advancing EXACTLY how I said.

what a clown~

and what facts....do you know how to read a map....After they took Resafa they have been advancing down along that road ever since and all their gains are in those positions.

Oh let me be clear here because you cannot understand English!.

You see there is a road that attaches Resafa to sukan, the SAA are advancing down along this road to prevent ISis from getting supplies in Eastern Hama and if you called that "intoxication" you have something wrong with you mentally.

Which is your rank in the US forces exactly, Senior Shoe Shiner? You are not able to smell what is under your nose. You are not able to smell still the Russian/Syrian strategy.

So funny to see.

You do realize that he was right on everything that happened in previous couple of years?

Including accurately predicting Russian/Syrian strategy  Razz

Everyone see how he was and is wrong.

Name one example.

Just one and I will apologize.

One is all it takes.

C'mon, prove me wrong, I dare ya' !!! Cool

Time to remember you owe apologies Twisted Evil

Do you see now more clearly how the initial comment of SeigSoloyvov was full wrong? Specially the bolded part. And the next answer? More mistakes to bold. Time talks and now we see who are the real clowns.

What a gang of intoxicators and "strategists" we have to suffer here. You are not able to smell the Russian/Syrian strategy despite having it under your nose. Not rare to see you defeated.
    @eehenia

Lol you even qouted not the right part.
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:09 am

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

Just the self labeled professional paid by the US with founds related with the Syrian operations, making jokes about it. Totally shameless. Between the rest? likely someone more. Likely.
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:16 am

JohninMK wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:

Good to hear, avoids misunderstandings. Wonder if there will be a 'return to nearly as found' clause from the US?

We started Talks, there is no guarantee we will, and keep in mind FSA may try and block it.

so don't assume this is a sure thing.
    All too often some idiot throws sand in the works. Important part is your guys [US soldiers and paramilitary forces] get out clean and safe with all their gear.

dunno
    calm
    calm

Post  calm Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:38 pm

What is "Raf road"?
    calm
    calm

Post  calm Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:43 pm

eehnie wrote:
    This is one example more of why you also deserve the decoration of intoxicator.
    You have already done that while ago.

But i have one question for you, again.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:13 pm

Syrian War: News #14 - Page 27 WrSBeDxEamRMlLra5cuv_s4YRMEcDtugGKAmYyWdG4E
    par far

Post  par far Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:30 pm

"THIRD DE-ESCALATION ZONE AGREMENT ESTABBLISHED NORTH OF HOMS, RUSSIAN MILITARY POLICE TO ESTABLISH CHECKPOINST IN AREA."

https://southfront.org/third-de-escalation-zone-agrement-estabblished-north-of-homs/

"US SAYS IT WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PREVENT OTHER POWERS FROM LAUNCHING MILITARY OPERATION IN IDLIB IF HTS SEIZES WHOLE PROVINCE."

Is the US going to attack Idlib? Are they going to expand Kurds territory?

https://southfront.org/us-says-it-will-not-be-able-to-prevent-other-powers-from-launching-military-operation-in-idlib-if-hts-seizes-whole-province/

"TIGER FORCES DEPLOYED IN ONLY ABOUT 60 KM FROM DEIR EZZOR (MAPS)."

Syrian War: News #14 - Page 27 TIGER FORCES DEPLOYED IN ONLY ABOUT 60 KM FROM DEIR EZZOR (MAPS)

Syrian War: News #14 - Page 27 1-27-1024x651

https://southfront.org/tiger-forces-deployed-in-only-about-60-km-from-deir-ezzor-maps/

https://southfront.org/syrian-war-report-august-3-2017-govt-forces-enter-strategic-sukhna-town-in-homs-province/
    d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:00 pm

And I am sure ISIS will make it a tough 60 km. Hence Al Sukhnah needs liberated ASAP to create multiple fronts.
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:18 pm

calm wrote:What is "Raf road"?

The "brilliant" US "strategist" Seig Soloyvov will explain it to you so happily.

His theory about the "Raf road" will give him a promotion to Super Senior Shoe Shiner of the US Armed Forces.

Also PapaDragon your fellow pro-Turk Serb (note that Turkey was in the Top-6 very first countries recognizing the independence of Kosovo) can explain it to you while apologizing as promised.
    calm
    calm

Post  calm Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:17 pm

Raqqa, SVBIED gunner fires at the cameraman. Scary stuff.

This exact SVBIED attack was also recorded by an IS drone
    Syrian War: News #14 - Page 27 DGUI3vIUAAEClh1Syrian War: News #14 - Page 27 DGUI3vEUAAAizmU
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:21 am

calm wrote:What is "Raf road"?

It's the road connecting sukan to al-Zelma

Basically capturing the road allows them to encircle over 5k ISIS fighters, after they seize Sukan they will be seizing the road.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:12 am

SVBIED gunner?? I've seen it all now...
    0nillie0
    0nillie0

Post  0nillie0 Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:51 am

Regular wrote:SVBIED gunner?? I've seen it all now...

When available, ISIS has been "equipping" its SVBIED's with additional machine gunner(s) or small arm operator. Its become quite common over the last year.
    This is considerably more effective in close quarters. However, the "cost" is also much greater...

KomissarBojanchev
    KomissarBojanchev

Post  KomissarBojanchev Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:54 pm

EIRUT, LEBANON (8:15 A.M.) – The battle for Al-Sukhnah has been ongoing for several days now and the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) is finding the fight far more violent and intense than initially expected.

The primary reason for the fierce battle is the Islamic State’s (ISIL) refusal to give-up the city, despite being outnumbered and surrounded from two different flanks.

While the Syrian Army has entered Al-Sukhnah, they have been unable to advance past the southwestern corridor of the city, as the Islamic State’s front-lines prove difficult to fracture.

Making matters worse, the Syrian military has suffered heavy casualties in their attempt to take Al-Sukhnah, which has frustrated the army’s High Command because there has been little progress in the last 24 hours.

Much is at stake for the Islamic State in Al-Sukhnah, as the potential loss of this city will leave dozens of kilometers of open desert for the Syrian Army to navigate through before reaching Deir Ezzor City.
    https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/battle-al-sukhnah-proves-difficult-isil-refuses-concede-city/

This is really worrisome. Why cant they just smash ISIS with heavy artillery there? There arent any civilians and the SAA can destroy any ISIS position from afar. This is a small city. There shouldn't even be urban fights there.
    calm
    calm

Post  calm Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:58 pm

Because that is not how war works. there were plenty of small villages that survived years of constant bombardment. So yea, if IS decide to stay, that will be a hard fight.
    And i do not see a reason why would they retreat. Only thing left is Euphrates, even worse for SAA, better to kill them here now.

And about East Hama...
    https://twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1
    Syrian War: News #14 - Page 27 DGVlsCtUIAE-LQeSyrian War: News #14 - Page 27 DGVjttGU0AArzcb
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:45 pm

If true then all these groups will barely even see a change in US master as presumably the CIA local bureaucracy moves over to the Pentagon. The plan continues, same shit different name..

Bosno Sinjić‏ @BosnjoBoy Aug 2

North Syria CIA groups now inside Pentagon program. New toys already started driving from Turkish bases.

Military aid left incirlik airbase & will enter Syria next week. It consists of weapons & some vehicles. MOC didn't give us more info

Really no more info, but it's just to stabilize the region. If they sell these things to HTS/IS. USA will shut them down in a week....
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:58 pm

KomissarBojanchev wrote:

This is really worrisome. Why cant they just smash ISIS with heavy artillery there? There arent any civilians and the SAA can destroy any ISIS position from afar. This is a small city. There shouldn't even  be urban fights there.
    The logistics of getting a significant amount of ammo there is pretty horrible. If that had been feasible tactic then no doubt a couple of Tu-22M overflights would have happened. ISIS have had a long time to prepare the defences as they were well aware of the town's strategic importance.

ISIS are proving to be a pretty formidable adversary when up against the locals. A suicidal force with modern munitions and delivery options is proving to be a very tough nut to crack. It is only the assistance of the Russian and US forces that seems to make any success possible and I have no doubt that we are only seeing the tip of that particular iceberg.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:06 pm

KomissarBojanchev wrote:

This is really worrisome. Why cant they just smash ISIS with heavy artillery there? There arent any civilians and the SAA can destroy any ISIS position from afar. This is a small city. There shouldn't even  be urban fights there.

There comes a time in any war when you have to just kill the enemy

This is one of those times
    par far

Post  par far Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:10 pm

"SYRIAN-LEBANESE BORDER IS CLEARED FROM ALL HAYAT TAHRIR AL-SHAM MEMBERS."

https://southfront.org/syrian-lebanese-border-is-cleared-from-all-hayat-tahrir-al-sham-members/

"US SPECIAL FORCES DEPLOY TO SUPPORT LEBANESE ARMY’S OPERATIONS AGAINST ISIS."

https://southfront.org/us-special-forces-deploy-to-support-lebanese-armys-operations-against-isis/

Don't let these cocksuckers in Lebanon, Hezbollah and the Lebanese army is doing a good job.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:21 pm