Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+19
KoTeMoRe
AlfaT8
Admin
max steel
Werewolf
Project Canada
Morpheus Eberhardt
NationalRus
magnumcromagnon
Svyatoslavich
Walther von Oldenburg
par far
KomissarBojanchev
Kyo
collegeboy16
Hannibal Barca
GarryB
kvs
sepheronx
23 posters

Brazil Political Crisis

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Brazil Political Crisis - Page 2 Empty Re: Brazil Political Crisis

Post  sepheronx Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:21 pm

http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/brazil-russia-under-attack-hybrid-war/ri13617
    NationalRus
    NationalRus

Post  NationalRus Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:12 pm

more like under attack by there own corrupt incompetence
    Svyatoslavich

Post  Svyatoslavich Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:55 am

NationalRus wrote:more like under attack by there own corrupt incompetence
    Both things. Incompetent and corrupt leaders make things much easier for an external (i.e., from the US) attack.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:55 am

*Looks at signature quoting criminally corrupt Pinochet as something noteworthy/praiseworthy....laughs hysterically at the patently absurd irony of the post*
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:16 am

magnumcromagnon wrote:

*Looks at signature quoting criminally corrupt Pinochet as something noteworthy/praiseworthy....laughs hysterically at the patently absurd irony of the post*

Pinochet is the darling of the liberast 5th column in Russia. Read some of Latynina's "journalistic" pieces where she is practically orgasming at the
    thought of this fascist dictator crushing the rabble. The liberast 5th column are not actually liberals in the social-political sense. They are
    fascists who believe in US-approved laissez-faire economics (designed to satisfy Uncle Scam's needs while raping the victim country), aka
    neo-liberal economics. According to Latynina the Russian people should not have the right to vote since they don't have the mental capacity
    to vote for the "right" candidates (e.g. Kasyanov, Kasparov, Kudrin, Navalny, or some other compardor maggot who thinks it should get elected
    even though it pisses on the voters).

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/inside-russia-pinochets-success-is-unforgivable/271369.html

What a hero. BTW, the economy of Chile was degraded by Pinochet. It did not recover its late 1960s level by the 1990s long
    after that butcher left the scene.

http://www.spunk.org/texts/otherpol/critique/sp001280.html
    NationalRus
    NationalRus

Post  NationalRus Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:02 am

LMAO

leftist do what leftist do

just out of curiosity, how do you people manage to do that mental backwards roll to support Russia, you know that right wing Israel friendly, capitalist Christian orthodox state Very Happy
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:06 pm

magnumcromagnon wrote:

I up-voted "NationalRus" at least once for the Russian-to-English translation that he did.

I never mentioned anything to him about his embarrassing signature. I just had a hard time believing that he could have understood the meaning of that supposed "quotation" and have still included it in his signature.

Obviously, any person that believes in that "quotation" somehow believes that a vassal can also be a soldier. lol!

This "quotation" was obviously not intended for the Chileans.

Also please note the quotation marks I have put around "quotation".
    Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:38 pm

Werewolf, did you mean me? I won two arguments with you, one about talmudic criminal procedure and another about the role of Old Testament in Christianity so I know how to win disputes when I have the necessary knowledge. Just when writing I often get carried on by emotions and can't write rationall - you can treat my rant-posts like written under the influence of alcohol - not the best a person can show.
    Project Canada

Post  Project Canada Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:21 am

So., Both Brazilian and South African presidents are under threat of Impeachment., it seems NATO is hitting these two BRICS countries hard. And then theres this so called "leaked" info about Putin aides linked to secret offshore dealings.. NATO is clearly on the offensive, Russia needs to act fast and deliver a crushing response!
    NationalRus
    NationalRus

Post  NationalRus Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:30 am

I thought they were getting hit by the own population scratch

the only one who is truly getting hit hard by outside powers is Viktor Orban by George Soros with the leftist EU neoliberal masochists

hashtag #StandWithHungary
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:48 pm

Walther von Oldenburg wrote:Werewolf, did you mean me? I won two arguments with you, one about talmudic criminal procedure and another about the role of Old Testament in Christianity so I know how to win disputes when I have the necessary knowledge. Just when writing I often get carried on by emotions and can't write rationall - you can treat my rant-posts like written under the influence of alcohol - not the best a person can show.

Sure "won", if you declare something without an argument then it certainly a one sided declaration without results. You jews can declare as much as you want, reality is different and i do not care how often do you play this stupid game "i am a german and not a jew" along with your double accounts, a retard stays a retard.
    max steel
    max steel

Post  max steel Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:19 pm

You can't blame foreign powers solely for Brazil Economic and Corruption Scandal. Their inept government is equally responsible. I agree with NationalRus on this issue. ( No Offence ).
    Svyatoslavich

Post  Svyatoslavich Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:21 am

max steel wrote:You can't blame foreign powers solely for Brazil Economic and Corruption Scandal. Their inept government is equally responsible. I agree with NationalRus on this issue. ( No Offence ).
    Me too. Sure, there must be some degree of involvement from foreign powers (like bugs on telephones, media campaign, etc) but all these would be useless if the Brazilian government was reasonably efficient and clean. If a party allows uncontrolled corruption, it will be extremely vulnerable in these days when information is easily leaked and shared with incredible speed - unless of course it is a US stooge; if it is not, you bet that the powers that be will go after it. PT (Workers' Party) has stolen an unbelievable amount of resources, from the national oil company Petrobras to funds for building infrastructure for the Football World Cup and the Olympic games, some of which never materialized (like the high-speed train linking the two biggest cities, Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro). Also there were no quality controls, and one bridge built in Belo Horizonte just collapsed before inauguration.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belo_Horizonte_overpass_collapse
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:29 am

max steel wrote:You can't blame foreign powers solely for Brazil Economic and Corruption Scandal. Their inept government is equally responsible. I agree with NationalRus on this issue. ( No Offence ).

I guess India should be subjected to regime change theater since there is massive corruption there.

You assume that political instability lubricated by foreign interests will reduce corruption and not increase it.
    You could not be more wrong.

BTW, the corruption is massive:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2012-08-28/poor-in-india-starve-as-politicians-steal-14-5-billion-of-food
    NationalRus
    NationalRus

Post  NationalRus Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:37 am

The fault if one regime and the patience and economic reality absolves another regime = CIA

lmao

what a stupid population they got don't they know its worse in India and Zimbabwe and half around the world? How dare they demand responsibility by there government!!!!!! Haha
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:40 am

Brazilian Democracy Thrown to the Dogs

It took only 3 minutes for a bunch of lowly crooks – more known for excelling in corruption than competent administration – to (literally) throw young but vibrant Brazilian democracy to the dogs.

With no votes counted, so traitors would not be publicly identified, the centrist Brazilian Democratic Movement Party (Partido do Movimento Democrático Brasileiro or PMDB) in Brazil abandoned the coalition that supports President Dilma Rousseff in power in Brasilia, thus increasing the chances of a – Kafkaesque – impeachment drive against Rousseff being approved in April.

The PMDB is Brazil’s largest party – accounting for 69 out of 513 members of Parliament. In the short term, the party will be contributing for one of its own, current vice-president Michel Temer, 75, a not exactly brilliant constitutionalist lawyer, to ascend to the presidency until the next elections in 2018, thus fulfilling the white coup/regime change scenario dreamed about by the proponents of Hybrid War in Brazil and their lowly vassals.

The Brazilian Constitution allows for impeachment; but in Rousseff’s case, no undisputable «crime of responsibility» has been proven. The alleged accusations – centered on embezzling of public debt and fiscal mismanagement – are essentially bogus.

It gets worse; this undisguised white coup/regime change process will run in parallel to a dirty deal preventing the leader of the lower house in Brasilia, notorious crook Eduardo Cunha, from being thrown out of office for corruption. Cunha would simply «resign» – under the assumption that the new Temer administration would need to articulate a new majority in Parliament.

A jury of crooks

This new phase in Brazil’s massive, ongoing politico-economic crisis now privileges the right-wing opposition, bolstered by the PMDB gang, all geared up to snatch the necessary two-thirds majority (342 votes) to bring the accusations against Rousseff to the Senate.

What should be expected is a massive PSYOP for the next few weeks, where the vicious politico/mainstream media/old comprador elite combo will impose the perception on the majority of the population that the jig is up. Well, the jig is not up, because those 342 votes essential for the white coup/regime change scenario are far from a given.

Some PMDB congressmen – to their credit – still support Rousseff. Brazilian Federal Police has shown that quite a few PMDB members are directly involved in the massive Petrobras scandal at the heart of the Car Wash investigation – including Temer himself. Corrupt to the core Cunha, the lower house leader, should have been in jail already. In this landmark case of Soft Hybrid War, as I argued before, the heart of the matter is a woman President who has not been found guilty of any wrongdoing being «judged» by a bunch of crooks.

Assuming a Temer administration born out of a white coup/regime change comes to fruition, its political platform, according to Brasilia insiders, will have been concocted by the current right-wing opposition, soundly defeated at the previous four presidential elections.

Temer will be at best a tampon. He will not be allowed to run in 2018. He will be gently «persuaded» to compose a ministerial team of right-wing notables. And he won’t meddle with the Car Wash investigation, which will be dissolved into a bathtub full of nitrate, as its initial intention was never to investigate those notables, only the Workers’ Party.

Watch that dustbin

Car Wash will then be unmasked for what it is. This tropical remix of the Mani pulite in Italy in the 1990s was never a legitimate drive to purge the Brazilian political system from corruption; absolutely everybody profiting from this system is corrupt to the core.

Car Wash instead was conceived as a relentless New Inquisition machinery operating to the benefit of the same old comprador elites which are already celebrating Rousseff’s impeachment, plus the potential destruction of Lula’s aura, in case he’s legally prevented from running for President again in 2018.

As for the whole Rousseff impeachment drive, it rests on a dubious legal proceeding by a former opposition Congressman who is – what else – being investigated himself for corruption.

Military coups are so Pinochet-era. It’s never enough to stress that what’s taking place in Brazil is advanced Hybrid War, a white coup/regime change operation organized by the Federal Public Ministry, corporate media (controlled by four families) and a significant part of Congress.

All bets are still off, though. The regime changers are in a hurry because in an extremely fluid situation in a country totally paralyzed and polarized, damning new information will certainly come to light; rats are ratting on a full-time basis, and many a regime changer is bound to be reduced to road kill.

And if by yet another elaborate twist of fate the Brazilian Senate deliberates that Rousseff did not commit a «crime of responsibility» – after all, there’s no evidence she did – the President will be back in power. And the provisional regime change «government» will be thrown to where it already belongs; the stinky dustbin of History.

http://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2016/03/31/brazilian-democracy-thrown-to-the-dogs.html
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:01 am

magnumcromagnon wrote:Brazilian Democracy Thrown to the Dogs

http://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2016/03/31/brazilian-democracy-thrown-to-the-dogs.html

This is standard procedure. The powerful criminals find scapegoats for their crimes to divert attention and
    launder their image. This article correctly identifies the elements behind this Kafkaesque regime change operation.

As we can see from the bleatings of the resident liberast 5th column representative in this thread, these maggots
    working for Washington want to get the Russian public into a state of hysteria over corruption in Russia. This is
    their only tool to stage regime change in Russia since they have nothing else to leverage. But Russians are
    not the bydlo that these liberast swine accuse them of being. There will be at best 10,000 rent-a-crowd theater in the
    coming months in Moscow (of course inflated to 100,000 or even 1,000,000 by the organizers and dutifully repeated
    by the Washington controlled western media). Russians can see for themselves how far they have come from the
    good old days of comprador Yeltsin. The current recession is milder than the 2009 crash and is disappearing fast.
    By the second half of the year it will be over. Too bad for the 5th column swine that God is not showering them
    with help in their quest to ruin Russia.
    max steel
    max steel

Post  max steel Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:10 pm

Indian Economic Situation currently looks fine compared to Brazil. Unlike others i don't aimlessly defend my country on Corruption. Yes Corruption is rampant in India for which both politicians and citizens are responsible. It's ironic you quoted Bloomberg because you distrust american MSM in first place tongue .  You can try the regime change plan in India and let me know how it turns out lol1

Anyhow, new lead

The Man Who Wants to Impeach Rousseff Named in Panama Papers

Brazilian House Speaker Eduardo Cunha, who is leading a fierce attempt to impeach President Dilma Rousseff, has been implicated in the Panama Papers for receiving bribes linked to offshore companies involved in the country’s Petrobras state oil scandal, underlining the hypocrisy of the campaign against Rousseff in the noble name of rooting out corruption.

Cunha, of the Brazilian Democratic Movement Party or PMDB that recently broke with Rousseff's Workers' Party, was paid bribes allegedly funded by Portuguese business mogul Idalecio de Castro Rodrigues de Oliveira. According to the leaks, Oliveira owned a conglomerate of 14 companies registered in the British Virgin Islands from 2003 to 2011.

Oliveira’s Lusitania Group conglomerate also entered into a partnership with Brazil’s state oil company Petrobras, at the center of massive corruption probes in Brazil, specifically what’s known as the Lava Jato or Car Wash scandal. A dozen of the 14 companies in his offshore business empire were incorporated “just months before his agreement with Petrobras.”

Oliveira was linked to the Lava Jato scandal last October, after Brazilian prosecutors launched an investigation into the operation in 2014.

In 2011, “Oliveira wired US$10 million to a Swiss bank account held by Joao Augusto Rezende Henriques, a lobbyist for Brazilian party PMDB,” according to the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists, involved in reporting the Panama Papers. Shortly after, “Rezende Henriques wired US$1.5 million to a Swiss bank account controlled by Eduardo Cunha,” ICIJ continued.

Cunha, facing possible impeachment over his involvement in the Petrobras scandal, is accused of receiving US$5 million in kickbacks between 2006 and 2012 and hiding the earnings in Swiss bank accounts. The PMDB lawmaker has repeatedly denied wrongdoing and “vehemently denies” the allegations revealed by the Panama Papers, ICIJ reported.

Meanwhile, Cunha, a self-proclaimed enemy of Dilma Rousseff, has been the key figure in leading an attempt to impeach the president in a shaky bid to fight corruption.

He and other political opponents have latched on widespread corruption scandals to try to boot Rousseff from power as frustration among the country’s wealthy elite and conservative political factions grows over the inability to beat the PT at the ballot box.

But the Panama Papers have further outed Cunha and his PMDB allies for their questionable crusade against government fraud, since he and his party are more deeply implicated in dirty money. The leak comes as Rousseff’s defense is set to make its final arguments on Monday in attempt to block the impeachment process against her from moving forward.

At least 57 officials implicated in the Petrobras scandal opened over 100 offshore companies in tax havens through Mossack Fonseca, the Panama Papers reveal. Among them is Joao José Pereira de Lyra, Brazil’s richest former lawmaker with a fortune of about US140 million who served as a lawmaker and senator multiple times over the years.

In what is being described as the largest leak in journalistic history, the Panama Papers are a set of over 11.5 million documents dated back to the late 1970’s that reveal how the Panama-based law firm Mossack Fonseca helped world leaders, wealthy elites, and celebrities hide assets in shell companies and offshore tax havens.

The initial leak is set to be followed by further disclosures, including the publication of a full list of more than 200,000 offshore companies.
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:39 pm

Brazil's Lower House Committee Approves Rousseff Impeachment

A special committee in Brazil's parliament has approved the impeachment of President Dilma Rousseff, local media reports.

MOSCOW (Sputnik) — A lower house committee tasked with evaluating a report recommending to put Rousseff on trial for impeachment in the Brazilian parliament's upper house has voted in favor of the move by 38 votes to 27, the TeleSUR broadcaster reported on Monday.

The lower house (Chamber of Deputies) is now set to vote on the president's impeachment, which is the last stage before the matter is taken to the Federal Senate.

Rousseff has been facing a wave of public discontent for more than a year over Brazil’s struggling economy and a major corruption scandal in the state-owned Petrobras petroleum company. Lower house lawmakers approved of impeachment procedures against Rousseff early last December.

In late March, the Brazilian Democratic Movement Party left the governing coalition, leaving the president with even less allies.

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/latam/20160412/1037848381/brazil-rousseff-impeachment-vote.html#ixzz45bjRdtCG
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:22 am

Brazil’s lower house of parliament backs impeachment of President Rousseff

More:
    http://tass.ru/en/world/870462
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:04 pm

George1 wrote:Brazil’s lower house of parliament backs impeachment of President Rousseff

More:

Let Brazilians enjoy the freedom they had before under Washington's thumb. They will experience a reduction in corruption just
    like the fucktards in Ukraine. Laughing

South America is a major disappointment. Venezuela is failing also. These countries seem to be trapped in the same toilet bowl
    endlessly swirling down the drain.
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:49 am

i think Rousseff will not avoid impeachment, even BSP of left-wing opposition is in favor
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:18 am

kvs wrote:
    George1 wrote:Brazil’s lower house of parliament backs impeachment of President Rousseff

More:

Let Brazilians enjoy the freedom they had before under Washington's thumb.   They will experience a reduction in corruption just
    like the fucktards in Ukraine.  Laughing  

South America is a major disappointment.  Venezuela is failing also.   These countries seem to be trapped in the same toilet bowl
    endlessly swirling down the drain.

Problem with these countries is that they know what are the areas that need work on, but ignore it completely.
    par far

Post  par far Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:17 pm

What happens with Brazil now? Has west/Zionsts taken her down? They are going after BRICS.
    par far

Post  par far Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:35 pm

A very read, I think west had Brazil in a comfortable position(just like Gaddfi in Libya) and then they struck, Brazil was a one bum cheek on wests lap and one bum cheek on BRICS lap, you just cannot do that.

How do you stop these Hybrid wars? By not putting one bum cheek in the Devils lap is a good idea, what are others.

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/337411-brazil-russia-hybrid-attack/

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:25 pm