Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+52
JohninMK
ali.a.r
nihilusa
Zivo
zg18
Heartbeer
flamming_python
KiloGolf
Project Canada
Werewolf
Grazneyar
AlfaT8
Erk
VARGR198
Khepesh
HeNeArKrXeRn_
calm
eehnie
TheGeorgian
d_taddei2
cheesfactory
arpakola
NationalRus
Regular
Kadmos45
Rodinazombie
sepheronx
Vann7
OminousSpudd
Svyatoslavich
VladimirSahin
Ispan
George1
SturmGuard
Odin of Ossetia
GarryB
ultron
KoTeMoRe
Morpheus Eberhardt
Walther von Oldenburg
ExBeobachter1987
magnumcromagnon
Godric
kvs
franco
Neutrality
PapaDragon
medo
Karl Haushofer
TheArmenian
par far
Cowboy's daughter
56 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #24

The Situation in the Ukraine. #24 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #24

Post  Guest Wed May 25, 2016 4:35 pm

"У першому кварталі 2016 року фахівці ДП «Конотопський авіаремонтний завод «АВІАКОН», що входить до складу ДК «Укроборонпром», відремонтували та модернізували 14 вертольотів сімейства Мі.

7 машин були відновлені для Міністерства оборони України, ще 7 – для іноземних замовників.

«Головне завдання «Авіакону» – вчасний та якісний ремонт вертольотів для потреб збройних сил України. І він відмінно впорався із ним у 1 кварталі. Більше того – відновив техніку за іноземними контрактами», – зазначив Генеральний директор ДК «Укроборонпром» Роман Романов.

Державне підприємство “АВІАКОН”, що входить до складу Державного концерну “Укроборонпром”, є унікальним за своїми виробничими та технологічними можливостями. Воно забезпечує капітально-відновлювальний ремонт та модернізацію вертольотів сімейства Мі."

Source: http://ukroboronprom.com.ua/uk/aviakon-vidremontuvav-i-modernizuvav-14-vertolotiv.html

Basically says that АВІАКОН in first quartal of this year overhauled 7 Mil helicopters for Ministry of defence and 7 another for foreign contractor.
    Regular
    Regular

The Situation in the Ukraine. #24 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #24

Post  Regular Wed May 25, 2016 5:16 pm

sepheronx wrote:Some news:
    Savchenko was exchanged for the two Russians. She states she will go back to the front line. Hopefully she gets wiped out.

7 aircraft were transfered to Dnepropetrovsk, 5 fighters and 2 transport. Really gearing up for an attack. Hopefully DNR gets their shorad ready.

Junta calling for banning the elections in DNR (lol, like it matters what they say.

I do hope she will stay heathy and live long. Mark my words, she is strongest bomb Russia could drop on Ukraine especially when it's in chaos. Trial was a show, to rise her popularity, imagine her as a president.
    ps. I can see that her starving really did take toll on her lol
    ExBeobachter1987
    ExBeobachter1987

Post  ExBeobachter1987 Wed May 25, 2016 5:29 pm

Sending Savchenko back in exchange for better people is the next best thing after her execution which was unfortunately not going to happen.

Khepesh wrote:Edit: Erofeev and Alexandrov have arrived at Vnukovo, despite this not reported on media, but no live broadcast, nothing on 24 except hours old news of Peskov saying he doesn't know what is happening. On the other hand, ukrops TV are wall to wall coverage and constant stream from Borispol. So I wonder who thinks they got a better deal from this.

From the ebil mess

Well, not much so far. She has been yelling obscenities for a few hours straight now, already picked fights with parts of the political establishment and Kievan media seems to be a bit dumbfounded. She also yelled that she needs to get hammered on vodka (or horilka, I suppose) now. Brilliant.

The Rada sessions ahead will be extra entertaining. Or will they sneakily vote to have her removed, now that the "Free Savchenko" card has been played and she's become entirely useless, if not a liability?

Do you really want Russian taxpayers to keep this bitch alive?
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Wed May 25, 2016 5:39 pm

sepheronx wrote:Some news:
    Savchenko was exchanged for the two Russians. She states she will go back to the front line. Hopefully she gets wiped out.

7 aircraft were transfered to Dnepropetrovsk, 5 fighters and 2 transport. Really gearing up for an attack. Hopefully DNR gets their shorad ready.

Junta calling for banning the elections in DNR (lol, like it matters what they say.

Finally, they got rid of that crazy bitch, it was just ofward keeping a lunatic like that around.
    Zivo
    Zivo

Post  Zivo Wed May 25, 2016 8:20 pm

Sending Savchenko back in exchange for better people is the next best thing after her execution which was unfortunately not going to happen.

Executing her would have just made her into a martyr, it's better to let her fade into irrelevance.
    OminousSpudd
    OminousSpudd

Post  OminousSpudd Wed May 25, 2016 8:30 pm

Zivo wrote:

Executing her would have just made her into a martyr, it's better to let her fade into irrelevance.
    This. Looks like she's already causing more trouble with her cancerous Nazism back home in the glorious fuherland of Ukraine than she ever could in Russia. If she goes back to the frontlines I'd say NAF will find her and kill her, no questions asked.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Wed May 25, 2016 9:17 pm

Zivo wrote:

Death penalty is verboten in Russia so it was never an option. (obsolete punishment, there are things way worse and lot longer lasting than execution, eg. Supermax)

At first I thought releasing her was epically stupid move but after learning that she already made spectacle even before entering Rada, I think I might have idea where they are going with this....

I bet they weren't really expecting her to ever come back when they gave her that parliament seat, did they? lol1
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Wed May 25, 2016 10:15 pm

^ At first it was my opinion that this was a stupid move to release her, then, after seeing her maniacal hystrionics at Borispol thought, well, let ukrops "enjoy" her. But I think in a short time she will be forgotten, and certainly in the West in a few days, or even hours, as their concern for her is entirely synthetic. So while it's good that the two guys came home, she escapes punishment, and I think that wrong. It is not like some cold war exchange of spies etc, this about her part in killing civilians. IMO the death penalty should be re-instated, for if she had been executed, tho it would have caused the liberals and the West to wail and shout for a while, it would stop soon enough. And after all, America excutes people as does China. When the next Chikatilo or Slivko is found, and no death penalty, is life in prison at public expence a suitable punishment? I think short term shouting and synthetic anger about an execution is worth it in the longer term. What if the pilot responsible for the attack on administration building in Lugansk is captured alive, what fate for him, swapped for some guy in SBU basement who is there for nothing more than being against Kiev regime?, great for that guy, but would that be justice? Remember the woman in the red dress with both legs blown off who was conscious for a little while before dying, what penalty for that?
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Wed May 25, 2016 11:09 pm

Khepesh wrote:^ At first it was my opinion that this was a stupid move to release her, then, after seeing her maniacal hystrionics at Borispol thought, well, let ukrops "enjoy" her. But I think in a short time she will be forgotten, and certainly in the West in a few days, or even hours, as their concern for her is entirely synthetic. So while it's good that the two guys came home, she escapes punishment, and I think that wrong. It is not like some cold war exchange of spies etc, this about her part in killing civilians. IMO the death penalty should be re-instated, for if she had been executed, tho it would have caused the liberals and the West to wail and shout for a while, it would stop soon enough. And after all, America excutes people as does China. When the next Chikatilo or Slivko is found, and no death penalty, is life in prison at public expence a suitable punishment? I think short term shouting and synthetic anger about an execution is worth it in the longer term. What if the pilot responsible for the attack on administration building in Lugansk is captured alive, what fate for him, swapped for some guy in SBU basement who is there for nothing more than being against Kiev regime?, great for that guy, but would that be justice? Remember the woman in the red dress with both legs blown off who was conscious for a little while before dying, what penalty for that?

Once read that she said "Help them, I'm done" to the first responders. Not sure if the truth or legend.
    NationalRus
    NationalRus

Post  NationalRus Thu May 26, 2016 1:14 am

sepheronx wrote:You don't even live in Russia so it's not like your opinion really matters. And as well, there is already a vietnamese community there. Your xenophobic mentality is pretty fucked.

as a actually  russian in comparison to ALL of you guys i follow russian forums, blogs and news my whole life, you really REALLY for second suggested that russians are pro-immigrants? how about you lib masochistic fucktards in canada with your faggot of trudeau take them? i mean fuck he will be happy to!

The Situation in the Ukraine. #24 - Page 34 4527235
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Thu May 26, 2016 1:21 am

Justice has come to a couple of probable Aidar evil bastards just at the right time and by a good method.

Over the past day, the UAF has suffered one of the biggest losses in Donbass for a while.

Two militants of the infamous Ukrainian punitive battalion Aidar were killed. “To of ours have been killed from the old Aidar guard. Uncle Kolya (Rovensky) and Old Voron. Uncle Kolya already had the order for dismissal in hands. Moron was also supposed to go for demobilization,” the press-service of the unit reported. The militants died because of a mine.

Also in the so-called ATO zone in Donbass yesterday night, soldiers from Kherson were killed. Their death was reported by the coordinator of the Ukrainian volunteer movement, Galina Umanets. According to her, Vladislav Haisuk, 21 years old, a resident of Tyaginka and a fighter of the UAF’s 28th brigade, as well as sniper #1603 of the first mechanized infantry platoon from Nizhny Serogoz were killed. “Two of our fighters from Kherson didn’t make it…They were killed near Avdeevka in the Donetsk region at 00:30. Called on 11.6.2015, only two weeks remained before the de-mobilization,” the volunteer coordinator reported.

Yet another Ukrainian serviceman was killed in the Schastye district, part of the LPR captured by the UAF. This was stated by the press-service of the military-civil administration of occupied Lugansk.

Thus, over the course of one day, May 22nd, at least 5 soldiers of UAF were killed and three were wounded. The speaker of the Ukrainian Presidential Administration on ATO questions, Colonel Andrey Lysenko, officially stated at a briefing on May 23rd reported only one death at Schastye and three wounded.

http://www.fort-russ.com/2016/05/aidar-and-uaf-suffer-biggest-losses-in.html

Post  Guest Thu May 26, 2016 1:33 am

NationalRus wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:You don't even live in Russia so it's not like your opinion really matters. And as well, there is already a vietnamese community there. Your xenophobic mentality is pretty fucked.

as a actually  russian in comparison to ALL of you guys i follow russian forums, blogs and news my whole life, you really REALLY for second suggested that russians are pro-immigrants? how about you lib masochistic fucktards in canada with your faggot of trudeau take them? i mean fuck he will be happy to!

The Situation in the Ukraine. #24 - Page 34 4527235

Highly depends on fact from where the immigrants are. Moscow is one of the most diversified cities in the world, probably people from every single nation in the world live there. And i have never heard any of my friends saying anything bad about that.

Also fix your capital letter use, you are making your education look very, very bad.
    nihilusa
    nihilusa

Post  nihilusa Thu May 26, 2016 3:08 am

USA Today cover page dated May, 20 2016.
    At last:D

The Situation in the Ukraine. #24 - Page 34 77935312

The Situation in the Ukraine. #24 - Page 34 77935313
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Thu May 26, 2016 5:16 am

nihilusa wrote:USA Today cover page dated May, 20 2016.
    At last:D

The Situation in the Ukraine. #24 - Page 34 77935312

The Situation in the Ukraine. #24 - Page 34 77935313

I bet they're gonna blame Russia with the S-400s in Syria. Rolling Eyes
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Thu May 26, 2016 12:11 pm

I might be missing something but what has that article got to do with Ukraine?
    ali.a.r

Post  ali.a.r Thu May 26, 2016 1:15 pm

The Situation in the Ukraine. #24 - Page 34 77935310

So i guess the post doesnt have anything to do with Ukraine after all.

Laughing

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Thu May 26, 2016 2:08 pm

ali.a.r wrote:

So i guess the post doesnt have anything to do with Ukraine after all.

Laughing

Well spotted Very Happy
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Thu May 26, 2016 2:10 pm

Seems like media began to admitted that Ukraina is an unseparable part of Russia Laughing Laughing

@sepheronx, NationalRus: massive amont of immigrants is an issue everywhere, and I strongly believe that as long as we behave and obey the rules, things will gradually get better.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Thu May 26, 2016 2:15 pm

Ukrainan press get pissed because Donbass just received another humanitarian convoy.

Probably they are angry because the supplies didn't get to them lol1 lol1 lol1

http://novosti.dn.ua/details/274810/

According to the article (and GG Translate), the humanitarian convoy arrived at Luhansk on 26 May. There were 47 trucks, delivered about 435.6 tons of various cargoes, including 20 tons of canned milk, 26 tons of sugar, 40 tons of flour, 12 tons of fishes and 27 tons of canned meat, 24 tons of cereals rice, 12 tons of buckwheat, 60 tons of pasta, 20 tons of vegetable oil, 25 tons of dairy porridge.
    Viktor
    Viktor

Post  Viktor Thu May 26, 2016 8:32 pm

Any info about how many Ukrainians emigrated to Russia?
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Thu May 26, 2016 9:35 pm

At least 1,5 million and some estimates are close to 3 million, but all the figures are mostly based on the exodus that occured in summer 2014, but since then many returned to LDNR. Only a census would reveal the real figures.
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Thu May 26, 2016 9:37 pm

Since this mess started? Approximately 2.5 million, that's counting just over 1 million from Novorossiya. Many have not applied for residency and are living kind of in the shadows. In Krimu it is estimated that in excess of 0.5 million are located there as 'quests'.
    Viktor
    Viktor

Post  Viktor Thu May 26, 2016 9:49 pm

It would be interested counting of Russian population next time. 150 million mark maybe? Very Happy
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Thu May 26, 2016 10:14 pm

There is beginning a shit storm over remarks by Dmitry Peskov where he seems to agree with Poroshenko that Donbass can be returned to Ukraine if it is all "humanitarian". Some, including Gennady Dubovoi, are saying this is "the end". Normally I am in agreement with him and various others, but on this issue I believe Peskov is misunderstood and his words taken at face value without looking deeper. About a year ago Yurasumy had the idea, which I repeated here, of a "Novoukraina", and this was also misunderstood by certain faction. Remember that the official Kremlin position, which has not changed since the beginning of the war, is that Ukraine is needed as a united and friendly country. This, as so many other elements has also been misunderstood, mostly by those more "hardline" than me who see it as eventually leading to the dreaded "merge", but in the incorrect context of simply walking away from Donbass. I never believed this will ever happen, and what occured in September 2014 shows the reality of this, and re-enforced by Debaltsevo. Some are saying that Peskov is testing public reaction, and maybe there is an element of truth in this, but I would say that what he is saying, in diplomatic language and in line with Kremlin position, is that yes, there may be eventually a united Ukraine, but what is unsaid is that it would be a reformatted Ukraine, this, btw, is what Zakharchenko said more directly a week or so ago, and repeats on these various "Straight lines". I contend that Peskov and Zakharchenko are simply saying the same as Yurasumy did a year ago, no "merge", but a purge, and of the nazis and Washington stooges in Ukraine. This will be the "Novoukraina", purged of the clowns and shitheads, and so a "humanitarian" Ukraine.

For myself, I do not think this is a viable outcome, it is too much using rose colored spectacles and I think Ukraine will not survive as a country as it was before maidan, and I mean as a legal entity with the pre 2014 borders. I believe a more realistic outcome is the one hinted at by Zakharchenko and Pushilin in recent days, that the idea of Novorossiya from Kharkov to Odessa still exists. We do not know what Putin wants, what he thinks, what he thinks is realistic, so we look at the chicken giblets, which are what those below him say, and try to guess. And while we all know Washington wants destruction of Russia, they know it is not possible, so the big question is what are their red lines in Ukraine, if any. They could see that it is hoplesss and simply walk away, or they could, while shouting and jumping, under the table accept a division of Ukraine with the territory known as Novorossiya becoming either a seperate state, or returned to Russia.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Fri May 27, 2016 11:10 am

Dream on

MOSCOW (Sputnik) – Russia insists that Ukraine’s patrons make Kiev fulfill the Minsk agreements, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov said Thursday.

“Russia continues to insist that those who are patrons to the Kiev authorities nonetheless drop their worthless attempts to pressure us, and if they are actually interested in the fulfillment of the Minsk agreements, they should get this from their clients in Kiev in the end,” Ryabkov said.

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/europe/20160527/1040340429/russia-ukraine-politics-donbass.html#ixzz49qUg37zi

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:00 am